[Advanced]Survivor - Reverse the Curse (Congrats Tracer!)

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by xofelf »

This game has been classified as an advanced game.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 12, Fluminator wrote:Xofelf, I am sometimes stunned at how awesome you are, and how you can talk to literally anyone when there’s any tension and ease things up. You were the reason the theme could work and the amount of help you gave for flavour was well beyond your call of duty. You even spent hours helping beta test some challenges with Vash and I’m sure that was a wild ride.
Oh my gosh, thank you! I honestly loved getting to tell you all the stories about ms games and hear about webdip things too. You three were a fabulous mod team and incredibly fast and efficient. I was always impressed by how all you did. And I had a blast backstage with you all and playtesting these challenges was fun.

You all played wonderful games, and I loved watching you all. Congrats on winning Malkon, you played fantastically. I'll have more words for you all when I'm not on Aussie time and at a proper computer <3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Social Game Archive”