Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7651 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Don't mind me too much NC. I'm dead man walking, willingly too of course. I'm just making sure I fill my quota of "content" so as to not have to worry about being prodded.

As for who is scum? I haven't read much of this game, including most the Day 3 I replaced in on since that was over 100 pages in and of itself. Judging by the mechanics though, I would almost certainly say that scum is hyper bussing itself for the long game and hoping to get a few of it's members into the incubator for powers. This isn't the type of game where scum defends itself, it's the type of game where you become paranoid of the towniest players because from what I've seen, there isn't really much in the way that offers Guilties, so scum want to be given power as often as possible and look as town as possible doing it.

I'd be wary of anyone who is leading town frequently, but hasn't been killed, not that that is really going to help much since a lot of players are becoming "bulletproof" giving them reason to last longer in the game. There might be a scum lurker or two, but almost assuredly one or two is playing the long game and bussing their entire team if they need to.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7652 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

nero cain, here’s a question i had asked to your predecessor katsuki who never answered, and that i would like you to answer to when you get settled into the game:

if you were voted town leader, who are the players you would likely give powers to and why? i don’t see this as the most likely to happen, but i’d like to see some substance here.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7653 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7650, stungun0404 wrote:fa is locktown if anything
No one is lock town in this game unless they have a confirmed inno. The mechanics of this game do not support "lock-town" and it'll end up being a shame on you for trusting so freely.

Game started with no one having powers. You really think scum wasn't going to be as town as possible and bus the ever living shit out of their team to get said power?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7654 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7651, Toogeloo wrote:Don't mind me too much NC. I'm dead man walking, willingly too of course. I'm just making sure I fill my quota of "content" so as to not have to worry about being prodded.

As for who is scum? I haven't read much of this game, including most the Day 3 I replaced in on since that was over 100 pages in and of itself. Judging by the mechanics though, I would almost certainly say that scum is hyper bussing itself for the long game and hoping to get a few of it's members into the incubator for powers. This isn't the type of game where scum defends itself, it's the type of game where you become paranoid of the towniest players because from what I've seen, there isn't really much in the way that offers Guilties, so scum want to be given power as often as possible and look as town as possible doing it.

I'd be wary of anyone who is leading town frequently, but hasn't been killed, not that that is really going to help much since a lot of players are becoming "bulletproof" giving them reason to last longer in the game. There might be a scum lurker or two, but almost assuredly one or two is playing the long game and bussing their entire team if they need to.
fa became town leader d3 from majority votes though? so town thought she was town enough to have her be the leader again. she won with 4 votes the first time and i am not sure how many the second time, but ank apparently was another option and was nk’d.

also there were only 2 votes apparently in favor of titus when she became leader. apparently several people did not vote, so there was no reason titus should have been leader if everyone had voted. scum probably did not even plan on it is what we can take away from that

you keep have been speaking to me as though i am unconditionally town tunneling you and now proven-to-be-scum titus ever since you have replaced in. do you believe i am town and am wrongly tunneling you?
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7655 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

Votecount 4.4
Leader: MathBlade

Toogeloo (5):
the worst, Toranaga, Frozen Angel, Gamma Emerald, Toogeloo

Nancy Drew 39 (1):
Nosferatu
the worst (1):
Sando

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Frozen Angel (0):

Gamma Emerald (0):

hebichan (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nero Cain(0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sakura Hana (0):

Sando (0):

Stungun0404 (0):

Theta Alpine(0):

Toranaga (0):

Not Voting (10):
Creature, Drixx, hebichan, Kokichi Oma, MathBlade, Nancy Drew 39, Nero Cain, Sakura Hana, stungun0404, Theta Alpine

With
players, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-11 21:00:00).

Nancy Drew is on V/LA for (expired on 2018-08-08 00:00:00).
Katsuki has requested replacement.

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Force Field Generation:
Target another player. That player is protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Freezing:
Target another player. That player cannot use any abilities until the next Night Phase.
Impenetrable Skin:
You are protected from one killing action until the next Night Phase.
Power Echo:
Target another player. Any targeting Superpowers this player uses this Night Phase will be used on another player of your choice in addition to their original target.
Siren's Call:
Target another player. That player's action(s) will be redirected to target you instead of their original target(s) until the next Night Phase.
*Super Strength:
Any actions you take this Night Phase cannot be blocked or manipulated.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
Last edited by The Dream Weaver on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The moderator account for Brian Skies.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7656 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7653, Toogeloo wrote:
No one is lock town in this game unless they have a confirmed inno. The mechanics of this game do not support "lock-town" and it'll end up being a shame on you for trusting so freely.

Game started with no one having powers. You really think scum wasn't going to be as town as possible and bus the ever living shit out of their team to get said power?
i tend to take the stance that if there are heavy odds from one thing being town on top of heavy odds of another statement or action being town on top of another on top of another on top of another = that person is town by occam’s razor. much easier explanation for several gamebreaking explanations that lead to thinking a player is town
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7657 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

there are so many points i can lead you to for fa being town to the point where it just does not make sense in a game where she is scum this game, especially scum with titus
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7652, stungun0404 wrote:nero cain, here’s a question i had asked to your predecessor katsuki who never answered, and that i would like you to answer to when you get settled into the game:

if you were voted town leader, who are the players you would likely give powers to and why? i don’t see this as the most likely to happen, but i’d like to see some substance here.
Why would you ask me this? I mean maybe at some point curiosity will get the better of me and I'll sit down and read shit but at the same time I'm really really not looking forward to it and I might not. I'm town though and will form some reads as I go along.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7658, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7652, stungun0404 wrote:nero cain, here’s a question i had asked to your predecessor katsuki who never answered, and that i would like you to answer to when you get settled into the game:

Why would you ask me this? I mean maybe at some point curiosity will get the better of me and I'll sit down and read shit but at the same time I'm really really not looking forward to it and I might not. I'm town though and will form some reads as I go along.
feel free to answer it later

but i just wanted to let you know about it. i will let you get settled first though

we’re all at somewhat of info deficit on your slot tbch
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7660 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda don't think Toog is scum though. Like I get why ppl think he could be and maybe the
aTe
is just getting to me. If he's town its fairly commendable that he's willing to get lynched to erase the WIFOM.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7661 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7654, stungun0404 wrote:fa became town leader d3 from majority votes though? so town thought she was town enough to have her be the leader again. she won with 4 votes the first time and i am not sure how many the second time, but ank apparently was another option and was nk’d.
It's like you don't comprehend anything I said. Why is it impossible that FA is not scum and bussing the ever living crap out of her team? Scum want power, they have to be as town as possible to get said power, they aren't going to be playing their typical scum game here. Town aren't the only people voting for leaders too, scum will choose the leader who best suits them if and when they can. FA could be scum, or she could be a puppet of scum (people she trusts).

In post 7654, stungun0404 wrote:do you believe i am town and am wrongly tunneling you?
Nah, you do you, but I don't think it's necessary for you to continuously need to paint every post I make as coming from a scum perspective.
I will flip town.
I'm not even getting the benefit of a counter-wagon, my lynch is more or less a slam dunk today, so it humors me to see you constantly dig up my posts to throw more dirt on me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7662 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

as for this mechanic. i have not paid attention to bussing, but apparently YOU DID when you townread Titus. what kind of backwards statement? if you are now throwing out game mechanic reasons for the bussing, then why did you defend titus so hard last day phase when i was hard scumreading titus?

and there is a difference between looking town and actually being town. it is a very fine line that does not elude me very often.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7663 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7655, The Dream Weaver wrote:Katsuki has requested replacement.
can we get this slot replaced already? kthxbye

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7664 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7660, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda don't think Toog is scum though. Like I get why ppl think he could be and maybe the
aTe
is just getting to me. If he's town its fairly commendable that he's willing to get lynched to erase the WIFOM.
problem is he did not ate at all until literally when you joined this game. he was dead silent before then, but that causes him to show up?

also he moved from titus wagon to creature wagon in last hours of last day phase very sketchily. we almost went down to the wire, and almost did not lynch scum titus
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7665 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*from katsuki wagon to creature wagon correction
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7666 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Toog is still dying, don't need to sell me something I've already bought

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7667 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7662, stungun0404 wrote:
as for this mechanic. i have not paid attention to bussing, but apparently YOU DID when you townread Titus. what kind of backwards statement? if you are now throwing out game mechanic reasons for the bussing, then why did you defend titus so hard last day phase when i was hard scumreading titus?

and there is a difference between looking town and actually being town. it is a very fine line that does not elude me very often.
It didn't occur to me until after the flip had happened. I went purely off associatives, and then after I realized how wrong I was, I also came to realize the way scum actually would be playing the game is very different. If you want to judge me after my epiphany, so be it, but that's how I see it now after realizing my mistake.

I really got under FA's skin though when I said "gun-to-head, gut scum read = FA." Kinda makes me wonder why I hit a nerve so easily. I mean, I was already a dead man when I said that, so why wouldn't she just blow it off? My one and only read the entire day phase, and it struck the ire of someone.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7668 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is math leader and who voted for that?

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7669 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by the worst »

NERO CAIN..... are you here to ruin my day?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7670 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 7664, stungun0404 wrote:problem is he did not ate at all until literally when you joined this game. he was dead silent before then, but that causes him to show up?

also he moved from titus wagon to creature wagon in last hours of last day phase very sketchily. we almost went down to the wire, and almost did not lynch scum titus
First of all, never heard of coincidences? Not like I was literally waiting all day for a replacement to come in and then start posting immediately. Second of all, I don't play on Sundays, so the minimal amount of posting I did yesterday was just for the sake of posting, so naturally it would seem quiet.

Finally, I was on any wagon that wasn't Titus because I didn't want Titus lynched. So yes, guilty, I switched to any wagon that was getting momentum in an attempt to make sure Titus didn't get lynched. I was wrong in the end, but it's not faulty play in any way, shape, or form.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7671 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7669, the worst wrote:NERO CAIN..... are you here to ruin my day?
of course

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7672 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

And bear in mind, I was never once on the Titus lynch, not ever, so don't say I switched off of the Titus lynch, because that is wrong.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7673 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7669, the worst wrote:NERO CAIN..... are you here to ruin my day?
of course
:lol:
good to see you buddy
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7674 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: The worst

i want duckling to be the counterwagon here, because odds are decently high he is scum, especially if toog is not

@tw, what tempted you to join the creature wagon last day phase?

same for you toog?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”