Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 274, Wh4t wrote:
In post 85, Fromage wrote:A lot of Eragon's posts contain only fluff. (, , ) I don't like it. VOTE: Eragon

FOS: Inferno. I don't like how much time he spends defending himself and how little scumhunting he does.
In post 115, Fromage wrote:
In post 101, Egg wrote:Fromage, why does eragons fluff outweigh his content?
Careful. I didn't say Eragon's fluff outweighs his content. I said I don't like his fluff. I'm not even sure if I scumread him.
The backtracking here gives me scummy vibes. The initial read was pretty bad nitpicking, it felt like he decided to scum read someone lynchbaity before he looked for posts to back the read (if you actually look at the posts he's pointing out as "fluff"). 85 is opportunistic imo.
this feels like the sort of very easy read into
inconsistency
that scum likes to push cause it looks pushable without being actual things scum does
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Egg »

Wh4t wrote:Would the majority still like me to claim?
Definitely no need to claim unless you get back to L-1 and intent.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Toranaga »

reading inferno now and I have hard time believing this angrily replaced out while L-1 as actual scum cause it'd be incredibly dickish thing to do

but I'm not townreading wh4t. for all the reasons someone could probably come up with for scumreading me, "catching" me in a "scumslip" feels disingenuous alongside the way she is pushing eragon.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you're lucky, wh4t

inferno is towny so it is what it is

eragon/inferno/gamenburger

to a lesser extent egg

are people I'm expecting to be town a lot here
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 299, Toranaga wrote:I didn't read anyone else's thoughts on that dude

didn't you replace into this yesterday? why are you posting so very little here?
I'm referring to Poseidon's

I was waiting for the mod to confirm my slot. I don't think it's fair to say I'm posting very little since then lol. If we turn that around, your lack of activity is also suspicious, combine that with you beetlejuicing just now, and we get Toranaga scumcake. I know you're a motivated and active town player in contrast to being a demotivated and lurky scumplayer.

As an aside I'd like some reads from you when you get the chance.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I meant fromage not eragon

why am I confusing them
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 304, Wh4t wrote:
In post 299, Toranaga wrote:I didn't read anyone else's thoughts on that dude

didn't you replace into this yesterday? why are you posting so very little here?
I'm referring to Poseidon's

I was waiting for the mod to confirm my slot. I don't think it's fair to say I'm posting very little since then lol. If we turn that around, your lack of activity is also suspicious, combine that with you beetlejuicing just now, and we get Toranaga scumcake. I know you're a motivated and active town player in contrast to being a demotivated and lurky scumplayer.

As an aside I'd like some reads from you when you get the chance.
so you read me posting a readslist and still clicked send with the last sentence

I either don't care about game or I fully care about it with no in between

what's beetlejuicing?
LastManStanding
LastManStanding
Goon
LastManStanding
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by LastManStanding »

Toranaga replaces ManateeDude!

...in case you guys didn't already notice.
"Growth requires perseverance."
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

fromage/inferno/gamenburger

to a lesser extent egg

townreads

not townreading eragon, just confused his name with "fromage" as weird as that sounds
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 307, LastManStanding wrote:
Toranaga replaces ManateeDude!

...in case you guys didn't already notice.
lol sorry mate
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 302, Toranaga wrote:but I'm not townreading wh4t. for all the reasons someone could probably come up with for scumreading me, "catching" me in a "scumslip" feels disingenuous alongside the way she is pushing eragon.
Where am I pushing Eragon? It's strange that you don't ask for more thoughts on my scumread like Poseidon did, but just jump to the conclusion I'm scum from what I disclosed as a skimming read.

Pedit beetlejuicing is when you appear when you're being talked about.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 310, Wh4t wrote:
In post 302, Toranaga wrote:but I'm not townreading wh4t. for all the reasons someone could probably come up with for scumreading me, "catching" me in a "scumslip" feels disingenuous alongside the way she is pushing eragon.
Where am I pushing Eragon? It's strange that you don't ask for more thoughts on my scumread like Poseidon did, but just jump to the conclusion I'm scum from what I disclosed as a skimming read.

I meant fromage, I'm an idiot

#280 is pushing people for NAI stuff, yes? flip flopping isn't wolfy, neither is calling other people inconsistent when you're flip flopping yourself cause being hypocritical is specifically not a wolfy thing

I subbed in to a widely talked of slot my dear. the only reason I started posting right now is because I saw you posted on central park and figured you were online and posting in my game, so I wanted to talk to you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I understand you're unlikely to un-tunnel yourself from this read cause you wanna be right but you're wrong, your reasons so far are alarmingly poor and your fromage read is bad as well

I'm VT so I'm not a terrible lynch and I don't have a good case for anyone being scum from what I can read, so if you wanna move on with the gamestate go ahead

play better though.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

people I didn't read or read and didn't townread are eragon/bujaber/a50/poseidon which is coincidentally half my wagon
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

wh4t is the scummiest player in the game but I'm townreading the slot overrall for angrily replacing out reasons. I'm keeping manatee's vote on it for lack of a better option.

eragon and poseidon don't feel scummy in their ISOs either. I'm not trying to parse out either bujaber or a50 this gameday so that's where I'm gonna be.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 310, Wh4t wrote:

I'm not saying you're scum

you're definitely not towny!you so far and I'd be grilling you hard if you didn't replace into a towny slot
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

ok I have things to do

we talk later :* :*
LastManStanding
LastManStanding
Goon
LastManStanding
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by LastManStanding »

Votecount 1.7With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Wh4t
(2): Toranaga, Poseidon
Toranaga
(4): Eragon, Egg, BuJaber, Wh4t (L-1)
GameNBurger
(2): Fromage, Almost50

Not Voting
(1): GameNBurger

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-08-14 08:00:00)
"Growth requires perseverance."
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:57 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Toranaga you are assessing my playstyle from the viewpoint of my other personality. It wouldn't seem like town me.

I don't believe my reads are bad or that I'm scummy. I think you're making your cake and eating it too by saying my slot is town but I'm scummy. Saying I'm scummy prolongs the existing paranoia around my slot and it's easier to say I'm scummy instead of looking for opportunities to see where I'm not.

I'll see if I can explain my fromage read better.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by BuJaber »

It's pretty clear. It can be seen as opportunistic but you are also correct about fromage. So really a case like that is NAI. Basically fromage IS an easy target for scum to go after. But fromage IS being non-commital and opportunistic.

Talk about other people. You're wasting time.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Is there someone in particular you would like to discuss BuJaber? I have expressed my reads up to this point so I don't know who else to talk about that wouldn't be wasting time. I would like A50 to post thoughts about others.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Rereading Poseidon I drop him down to a scum read. I don't think I've seen a read from him on anyone else besides myself and the reasons given aren't great either. If I were to concede on fromage, I'd replace him with Poseidon.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Poseidon »

I mean, I've stated opinions on you (inferno), Burger, Fromage, and didn't get much from Manatee. But now that there's a replacement I can checky check *shrug*.
I get a scumread from you or Fromage, given the push against Fromage from you I doubt you'd be on the wagon against your own teammate. One sec plz for Tora read
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Poseidon »

In post 288, Toranaga wrote: in before you're the one who replaced into a mafia slot
Possible scumslip?
In post 291, Toranaga wrote:wh4t why are you voting fromage? I just ISO'd him and don't see what's scummy about it
The votes against Fro are (i think) for the inconsistent flip-flopping and lack of actual evidence against his targets.
In post 294, Wh4t wrote:
In post 290, Toranaga wrote:you get 2 PRs and possible guilties on mafia.
Don't you mean "we?"

I believe you just scum slipped.

VOTE: Toranaga L-1.
OPPORTUNISTIC VOTE
Simple phrasing and over-analyzing from your end just makes it seem like you're going for the easy target to get eyes off of you, or even Fromage
(still could be buddies but like I said in previous post, would be a bold move to lean attention towards him)

In post 312, Toranaga wrote:I understand you're unlikely to un-tunnel yourself from this read cause you wanna be right but you're wrong, your reasons so far are alarmingly poor and your fromage read is bad as well

I'm VT so I'm not a terrible lynch and I don't have a good case for anyone being scum from what I can read, so if you wanna move on with the gamestate go ahead

play better though.
Easy claim, not convinced.

READS

Burger/A50/Buj

Egg/Tor/Eragon

Fro/Wh4t
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 323, Poseidon wrote:OPPORTUNISTIC VOTE Simple phrasing and over-analyzing from your end just makes it seem like you're going for the easy target to get eyes off of you, or even Fromage
The timing of this is strange, I already told you I would do this here:
In post 284, Wh4t wrote:I'll move my vote to VOTE: Fromage but I'd happily move to Manatee once Toranaga confirms he's scum.

So, why is it opportunistic after I change my read of you, rather than when I enter agreeing with the general Manatee scumread?

Not sure how anything I'm doing is taking attention away ftom myself, or why it would make sense to attempt to take attention away from myself when I'm not under any pressure?

The lingering votes on myself from you and Tor give me bad vibes. I don't understand how Tor can say he town reads my slot because of Inferno's replace out and yet keep his vote on me. I don't really understand why Poseidon scumread Inferno?

Return to “Completed Open Games”