Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 323, Poseidon wrote:
In post 288, Toranaga wrote: in before you're the one who replaced into a mafia slot
Possible scumslip?
ugh this is something personal with wh4t and idk, maybe she can clarify? anyway it refers to a past conversation we had privately and I understand how it looks weird without context
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 323, Poseidon wrote: Easy claim, not convinced.

READS

Burger/A50/Buj

Egg/Tor/Eragon

Fro/Wh4t
if only I had randed PR instead.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 318, Wh4t wrote:Toranaga you are assessing my playstyle from the viewpoint of my other personality. It wouldn't seem like town me.

I don't believe my reads are bad or that I'm scummy. I think you're making your cake and eating it too by saying my slot is town but I'm scummy. Saying I'm scummy prolongs the existing paranoia around my slot and it's easier to say I'm scummy instead of looking for opportunities to see where I'm not.

I'll see if I can explain my fromage read better.
you look objectively scum to me dear, not gonna lie. I'm not trying to have the best of two different worlds, or
eating my cake and having it too
or whatever. what I'm saying (and I know you understand what I'm saying) is that you replaced into a slot that was indeed towny and I can't not townread it emotionally when it replaced out. but you are not towny. you are talking about easy things for scum to point out, and I agree with poseidon you look opportunistic.

if you're town, re-read your gameday with the idea that I might be town and you'll see how bad you're playing. I'm trying to reach out here, but I need your help.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:55 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 327, Toranaga wrote:if you're town, re-read your gameday with the idea that I might be town and you'll see how bad you're playing.
I wasn't aware that catching up on the game and being transparent with my reads is considered playing badly. Have you read some of the posts from Manatee? Can you not see how others might consider your slot scummy?

What are your thoughts on A50?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:25 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 328, Wh4t wrote:
In post 327, Toranaga wrote:if you're town, re-read your gameday with the idea that I might be town and you'll see how bad you're playing.
I wasn't aware that catching up on the game and being transparent with my reads is considered playing badly. Have you read some of the posts from Manatee? Can you not see how others might consider your slot scummy?

What are your thoughts on A50?
I didn't read manatee. I'm sure it's a pretty awful ISO.

A50 isn't someone I can read with any accuracy due to his having a mathblade-ish playstyle and I never truly grasp where he is coming from.

I will read the guy at some point if I'm allowed to
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 329, Toranaga wrote:I didn't read manatee. I'm sure it's a pretty awful ISO.
If you're not calling my read on Manatee bad then what is bad about my play?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 302, Toranaga wrote:reading inferno now and I have hard time believing this angrily replaced out while L-1 as actual scum cause it'd be incredibly dickish thing to do

but I'm not townreading wh4t. for all the reasons someone could probably come up with for scumreading me, "catching" me in a "scumslip" feels disingenuous alongside the way she is pushing eragon.
Hmmm...

I don't think Wh4t ever was pushing me? l
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Eragon »

Also tinfoil: wh4t and Tora are SvS :3
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:57 am

Post by BuJaber »

Nah it's just Tora
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Eragon »

It's kinda interesting how tora come sin here with almost the exact same reads as Inferno???
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:03 am

Post by BuJaber »

It's not a difficult game to size up imo. Townread the obvious townies claim a null read on the few difficult to read and stick the rest in the scum pool.

They each want attention away from themselves. Tora's play makes little sense if he townreads Inferno for real. Just reads like someone who wants the slot (wh4t) to be lynched but doesn't want to seem too eager. At the same time if inferno flips townie he looks like a genius for 'townreading' the replace-out.

I mean the case hinges on Inferno being town tbh but if inferno slot does flip town it's open and shut.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Eragon »

I'm getting real good vibes from wh4t rn, but I also like Inferno because the AtE, while disgusting if you look at it from game-play wise, seemed to me to come from a.super-pissed off town.

I will explain later(after I've finished my stuff in life XD)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Egg »

Hmm. I can't think of a reason why scum would claim VT the way Tora just did. But Manatee was scummy and I don't like him keeping his vote on a town read and don't think there's a better option so I'll stay there. I think he's more likely scum than wh4t. Game....meh. I could see him being scum but don't feel strongly enough about that to switch at this time.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 330, Wh4t wrote:
In post 329, Toranaga wrote:I didn't read manatee. I'm sure it's a pretty awful ISO.
If you're not calling my read on Manatee bad then what is bad about my play?
your reads on both me and fromage are pretty bad and have been talked about at length by myself, yes?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 331, Eragon wrote:
In post 302, Toranaga wrote:reading inferno now and I have hard time believing this angrily replaced out while L-1 as actual scum cause it'd be incredibly dickish thing to do

but I'm not townreading wh4t. for all the reasons someone could probably come up with for scumreading me, "catching" me in a "scumslip" feels disingenuous alongside the way she is pushing eragon.
Hmmm...

I don't think Wh4t ever was pushing me? l
I goofed, I confused your name with fromage's for some reason

if you read my other posts you'd know that but here we are
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 333, BuJaber wrote:Nah it's just Tora
revisit this tomorrow @wh4t

feels a lot like scum trying to put a nail in my coffin to end the gameday already cause he got a mislynch
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 335, BuJaber wrote:It's not a difficult game to size up imo. Townread the obvious townies claim a null read on the few difficult to read and stick the rest in the scum pool.

They each want attention away from themselves. Tora's play makes little sense if he townreads Inferno for real. Just reads like someone who wants the slot (wh4t) to be lynched but doesn't want to seem too eager. At the same time if inferno flips townie he looks like a genius for 'townreading' the replace-out.

I mean the case hinges on Inferno being town tbh but if inferno slot does flip town it's open and shut.
who's obviously towny and why?

what do you mean by me wanting attention away from myself? did anything in my posting so far give you the impression I'm trying to stay under the radar?

I'm giving wh4t every opportunity to defend herself and I'm trying to understand where she is coming from. are you townreading wh4t?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 337, Egg wrote:Hmm. I can't think of a reason why scum would claim VT the way Tora just did. But Manatee was scummy and I don't like him keeping his vote on a town read and don't think there's a better option so I'll stay there. I think he's more likely scum than wh4t. Game....meh. I could see him being scum but don't feel strongly enough about that to switch at this time.
well you see, I'm keeping the vote on wh4t for the same reason you're keeping the vote on me. there's no better option so we're both staying where we were.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Egg »

In post 342, Toranaga wrote:
In post 337, Egg wrote:Hmm. I can't think of a reason why scum would claim VT the way Tora just did. But Manatee was scummy and I don't like him keeping his vote on a town read and don't think there's a better option so I'll stay there. I think he's more likely scum than wh4t. Game....meh. I could see him being scum but don't feel strongly enough about that to switch at this time.
well you see, I'm keeping the vote on wh4t for the same reason you're keeping the vote on me. there's no better option so we're both staying where we were.
Meh, I guess. I still think you are more likely to flip scum than anyone else though.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:16 am

Post by BuJaber »

The point of the post was to tell eragon that it isn't very unlikely that the two of you ended up with similar reads.

Me/burger/eragon I would say are obvtown. Eragon makes me nervous with his hammer/wagon reactions but a lot of his posts are townie and he did explain the stuff about his homesite which could explain his reactions. I could see A50 being in this list for some people I just think we should give him a healthy amount of respect for his scumgame. Also I don't really agree with the inferno push. I've pretty confident inferno slot is town. And there's a few posts that look rather LAMIST coming from him.

Wh4t specifically has been kinda null ... but in the end he hasn't given me a reason to doubt my earlier read of his slot so yeah I think he's town.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:20 am

Post by BuJaber »

So basically as of now scum look to be in {tora, fromage, poseidon, a50, egg} egg is there by default but I personally have a townlean gut read on him.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 345, BuJaber wrote:So basically as of now scum look to be in {tora, fromage, poseidon, a50, egg} egg is there by default but I personally have a townlean gut read on him.

You trust Wh4t.

But you're no Marcus Aurelius and she doesn't look much like Russell Crowe, so I'm not fully convinced.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 332, Eragon wrote:Also tinfoil: wh4t and Tora are SvS :3
The thought did cross my mind tbh

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 326, Toranaga wrote:

READS

Burger/A50/Buj

Egg/Tor/Eragon

Fro/Wh4t
Perhaps you missed my declaration, but I did say I was gonna hammer a
VT
claim (I do feel safer bc it's guaranteed to not hit a TPR, and if it's on scum then double the prize for half the price).

Do you stand by this? Would you care to make it an official explicit claim?

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 348, Almost50 wrote:
In post 326, Toranaga wrote:

READS

Burger/A50/Buj

Egg/Tor/Eragon

Fro/Wh4t
Perhaps you missed my declaration, but I did say I was gonna hammer a
VT
claim (I do feel safer bc it's guaranteed to not hit a TPR, and if it's on scum then double the prize for half the price).

Do you stand by this? Would you care to make it an official explicit claim?
I'm VT, yes

look, can you just let me have the time to work on this, then? I think the setup is way too townsided anyway and I have 0 ego when it comes to subbing into a slot everyone wants to kill, but I have a fairly poor handle of the game and I wanna solve it cause that's the stuff I'm passionate in doing.

just hold on tonight. let me work, I'm finishing something somewhere else then I'm gonna be here doing this.

Return to “Completed Open Games”