stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7725 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:22 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i can confirm: hebichan NEVER answered my question to them. so are they even paying attention to the content of my posts? probably not
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #7726 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:22 am

Post by hebichan »

This game's moving way too fast for me to pay attention to anything while I have other games and real life going on. I'm trying to get a foot in the game.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7727 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:23 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7724, hebichan wrote:No, I am not 100% reading everything -everyone- posted. However, I did ISO you and reading around that post, just a bit earlier the only push you wanted to make was Toog and suddenly you want to counterwago.
idk if i believe this - did you iso me vs. titus. why is that scum vs. scum?

plus, if you read a fair chunk of it, you would see that question i asked you in the mass questions post
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7728 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:25 am

Post by hebichan »

I only isod you back like 30 posts. You post so many walls that I really can't parse.

I guess I can go look for the question.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7729 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

when the majority push against me is coming from players that are not 100 percent up to date on my content, that is not a reliable push, just saying. it’s just nero and hebichan, but no one else really right now except maybe a hint of gamma emerald

but the primary townblock who is relatively well keeping up-to-date, with maybe a slight exception of toranaga, does not seem to have worries: see fa, sando, mathblade overall, toranaga, sakura hana —> THAT is what we should be paying attention to
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7730 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:27 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’d trust townblock reads > non-townblock reads any day
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7731 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:29 am

Post by hebichan »

Wait, the bulletproof question?

I did answer that God now I have to go find that response from my own iso.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7732 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7729, stungun0404 wrote:when the majority push against me is coming from players that are not 100 percent up to date on my content, that is not a reliable push, just saying. it’s just nero and hebichan, but no one else really right now except maybe a hint of gamma emerald

but the primary townblock who is relatively well keeping up-to-date, with maybe a slight exception of toranaga, does not seem to have worries: see fa, sando, mathblade overall, toranaga, sakura hana —> THAT is what we should be paying attention to
and to be clear, this is to say toranaga is not keeping well up-to-date necessarily, and not that he has cast any serious doubts about me
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7733 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 5437, hebichan wrote:I'd give a vest to gamma, probably.

I was gonna say Sakura before I read the not widely townread thing.

Right here. I answered it days ago.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7734 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7730, stungun0404 wrote:i’d trust townblock reads > non-townblock reads any day
and this is because if they are possibly scum, they are going to want to push AGAINST the towniness of established players on the weaker end. we cannot trust these type of pushes
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7735 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:30 am

Post by hebichan »

I've never been in a 300 page game, and its only day 3. I have no clue how you expect ANYONE to keep up.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7736 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:31 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ok you did, i must have forgot. but i do remember following up on it now that i have seen it again with a question that was not answered. is there anything in gamma’s content that gives you a definite town indication?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7737 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Ok so, first of all, Nero, I remember something about you being lurkier as scum and so far you feel pretty engagy? enganging? dunno which word would describe it best, i wouldnt call it fail proof, but i wanna believe it.
As for other things, stun me being town just means im not going to mislead you, it doesnt guarantee that im right, i encourage people to engage me on my reads if they feel something is wrong, buddying is a weakness of mine coz i cant differentiate very well between town and scum townreading me.

As for the spamhaus situation is still not solved unfortunately.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7738 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:33 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 7736, stungun0404 wrote:

ok you did, i must have forgot. but i do remember following up on it now that i have seen it again with a question that was not answered. is there anything in gamma’s content that gives you a definite town indication?
Meta. I've played with Gamma more than anyone else in this game.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7739 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7737, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok so, first of all, Nero, I remember something about you being lurkier as scum and so far you feel pretty engagy? enganging? dunno which word would describe it best, i wouldnt call it fail proof, but i wanna believe it.
As for other things, stun me being town just means im not going to mislead you, it doesnt guarantee that im right, i encourage people to engage me on my reads if they feel something is wrong, buddying is a weakness of mine coz i cant differentiate very well between town and scum townreading me.

As for the spamhaus situation is still not solved unfortunately.
you said yesterday i would be heavily town-spewed or sth like that with a titus scumflip (which i took a mental note of). what has changed since then? i have not seen you really follow up with it. kinda like i spotted titus over the night phase never following up on toranaga’s alignment after a numbers lynch, which with titus being scum probs suggested she did not care because toranaga was town. not implying you are scum, as i am really heavy on you being town to the point you are nearly locktown, but i am just curious why you have not followed up on it this day phase so far.

——————————-

tw’s vote on me last day phase was awkward enough that i am ok with that being a counterwagon this day phase.

@nero cain, if you are genuinely town, i would like you to iso drixx at some point and see if your scum indication there upholds. also, toog said he would completely reevaluate everything last round if titus flipped scum, but has not followed through with it. as both of us were prior to d3 replace-ins, and he attacked my analysis methods/content multiple times, but i successfully found scum, i do not know what issue he could possibly be appealing to me here with, but it is unsettling and in fact i want back on his wagon next so i will just UNVOTE: The Worst, because i do not want to move on there right away tbch — especially when i do not know how many votes are on there.

also, fun fact: i was initially the second on the titus wagon yesterday and would have had to, according to nosferatu, “make the bus of 2018” in the instance one concludes we were scum partners after replacing in last day phase and actively tunneling titus which started with her randomization argument about power roles, which is so pro scum, while sticking up for sando who i felt was a mislynch wagon and hella town on his content. not suggesting it should be theoretically eliminated, but if nos said it, maybe you should consider it if town. i was initially first on the toogeloo wagon today until i unvoted to let the day phase extend longer. toog was at L-2 because of a self vote when i moved off his wagon together with mathblade.

————————————————-

i am going to sort through the players in my possible scum pool here shortly, which consists entirely of: theta alpine, hebichan, gamma emerald, creature, nosferatu (first 5 there are current very very slight townleans)

and then the pool of 4 scum to scumleans category: (toogeloo, the worst, kokichi, and nero cain (who might actually be town, but i need to meta him)).

now actually the fact that no one has voiced a serious townlean or anything on toog probs means he is scum tbch. scum are apparently afraid of voicing a slight townlean on him, which is telling.

unless scum includes nero cain, or maybe hebichan (off memory) or maybe gamma emerald (i do not remember if he spoke on the matter or not). but if toog flips town, it is very likely one of them is speaking from an informed perspective, and thus scum. because i literally cannot townread toog atm
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7740 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 7739, stungun0404 wrote:you said yesterday i would be heavily town-spewed or sth like that with a titus scumflip (which i took a mental note of). what has changed since then? i have not seen you really follow up with it. kinda like i spotted titus over the night phase never following up on toranaga’s alignment after a numbers lynch, which with titus being scum probs suggested she did not care because toranaga was town. not implying you are scum, as i am really heavy on you being town to the point you are nearly locktown, but i am just curious why you have not followed up on it this day phase so far.
Nothing has changed really, as for this day phase, at first i was too busy finishing out La Mulana 2 and that game was taking most of my time, and now i have this BS blacklist thing for my IP on spamhaus and so i cant post without a VPN, so im only posting as much as necessary.
I'm giving you information on what i know of Nero's meta, i asked a question to see what stances people would take and their reasoning but very few followed up on it. It's not like I cant do much if ppl dont cooperate. I dunno why people decided to ignore my reasons for TRing u on a scum Titus flip that i presented yesterday.
I'm trying to make the most out of every post I make coz I rather make less posts with more information until this situation is solved, but I keep drawing a blank.
out of your list TW and Kokichi worry me the most. I'm also pretty sure muffin was town and wrong.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7741 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:01 am

Post by hebichan »

If you can't townread toog why did you start a counterwagon?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7742 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7741, hebichan wrote:If you can't townread toog why did you start a counterwagon?
i similarly can’t really bring myself to townread tw. and i have seen him as scum in multiple games. but then again, i did crosskill him in a scum game because i thought he was scum but he flipped town, so eh.

i just wanted to see what a counterwagon there did, if anything
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7743 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:12 am

Post by stungun0404 »

no wait i think i thought he was a day vig actually and not necessarily scum. but i thought one or the other and it happened to be neither
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7744 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So who has me as lock town?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7745 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 7693, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7692, Drixx wrote:Nice selective recall though.
or maybe I'm remembering our last two games? Expecting me to remember players lists from years ago when you barely post, to begin with, is the most asine thing I've ever heard. But actually looking in your game list there was the canceled Real folk blues (2016). I
WAS
scum reading your slot but House is kinda a scummy vi and I know that I was scumreading that head. There was Ny183 (2015) where myself and I assume others thought you were scummy as fuck b/c you were a prodgeing lurker. So yes, your statement is
KINDA
correct but I feel like scum reading a derp head and suspecting a do nothing lurker doesn't make me some horribly bad person at reading you and your statement is just kinda discredity and maybe a little immature? Sorry for not remembering games that are 2 and 3 years old? And before you go "but we've played more games!" we have, but those don't count b/c one of us were scum in all those games and we are specifically talking about games where BOTH of us are town.

I mean yeah, at some point I'll sit down and we can do a back and forth and all that jazz and maybe get some other opinions. Like just b/c my reaction off of a limited set of data kinda made me lean scum doesn't mean I'm super invested in a "Drixx has to be scum!" but your reaction kinda makes me think I'm right. IDK, we'll see how I feel after we do the thing.
Dude ... take a joke for a joke. Do you really need /j or /s tags?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7746 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7747 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:10 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 7746, Nero Cain wrote:apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
If scum bussed for towncred they bussed titus.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7748 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

they can't bus Toog too b/c _____?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7749 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:15 am

Post by hebichan »

Why would scum bus a third scum after two flips?

I'm not saying its impossible, just really bad.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”