Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 7746, Nero Cain wrote:apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
Nah man. Pretty much everyone who has played with me regularly defaults to assuming I'm scum until they have reason to believe otherwise. Being called scummy is basically irrelevant to me. I just thought I'd crack a joke to welcome you to the game and you took it serious.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7774, hebichan wrote:Seriously, give me a reason to care, I asked someone to catch me up, no one did.

I barely read any of day 3's stuff very closely so I am apparently grossly misremembering what happened, and no one has given me a power so I haven't even wanted to care since like day 2.

I have no idea what the gamestate is even or who has powers.
I find extremely egoist for you to replace out this late into the game and I think your contributions have been fair and you've been villagery

IDK what math is doing right now tbh. his reads seem very poor and I don't think his wolf team guess contains wolves.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7774, hebichan wrote:Seriously, give me a reason to care, I asked someone to catch me up, no one did.

I barely read any of day 3's stuff very closely so I am apparently grossly misremembering what happened, and no one has given me a power so I haven't even wanted to care since like day 2.

I have no idea what the gamestate is even or who has powers.
Tinfoil hat time

If you’re town there are a ton of obvTown that scum seeminggly can’t kill
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7775, Drixx wrote:
In post 7746, Nero Cain wrote:apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
Nah man. Pretty much everyone who has played with me regularly defaults to assuming I'm scum until they have reason to believe otherwise. Being called scummy is basically irrelevant to me. I just thought I'd crack a joke to welcome you to the game and you took it serious.
Drixx are you caught up?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:48 am

Post by hebichan »

Sorry, I don't really want to replace out, I'm just really frustrated and lost.

I actually hate replacing out of games.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:49 am

Post by hebichan »

Why would scum kill me?

I haven't been put on a hero team, so I'm still a VT. Scum shooting me would be hilarious.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:50 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 579, Toranaga wrote:
In post 547, Titus wrote:
In post 538, Toranaga wrote:
In post 532, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 526, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2488, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm definitely not repeating that day 1 again.
And so what im doing in this game was born.
Okay. So this, along with the "deliberately ignoring thing", ping me pretty hard. Normally, when someone looks at a post I made and chooses to ignore all of it except one part, they just do so without the snarky comment included. This generally results in them getting pushed more about the part they ignored by myself, and anyone else who was interested in the point(s) I raised.

I see deliberately calling out the fact that she ignored the rest of the post as an attempt to preempt said pushing. I was debating whether to ask if that bit of flavor in Sakuras post was characteristic of her posting style, or if it had a good chance of being preemptive scum deflection, but this last post seems to support my position . Here Sakura is again, preempting questioning about her reason for playing the way she is, by posting a link and a joke. She already said it was because of a game in the past, nobody asked for a link to the game or anything, but here she is ready to justify what she's doing before the conversation gets too deep into whether her behavior is anti-town or not.
I love that sakura is being pushed for this and find your reasoning extremely villagery from you, and I was villa reading your posting before anyway so this is cool. I don't know if I agree with this, though. I don't think sakura is necessarily doing what she is doing as an excuse to not work on the game, but rather because she is the kind of individualistic millennial generation type of player. I'm sure she'll start posting reads as the game progresses regardless of her rand.
I find you both are acting arrogant and fail to understand relevance. Everyone, even me, selectively responds. Why and to what reveal alignment. By jumping to the scum conclusion, it's not hunting but a straw man. For d1 it might get something to start the game but nothing to get mighty over. Sakura probably town.
@titus point to me where have I jumped to the scum conclusion, cause I missed that part. or did you just respond to us both, whiteknighting sakura without reading my post fully?

what I said is that sakura's stance on not giving reads is not indicative of scum, and that I find cerberus' post about it villagery anyway. also that I like people pushing sakura about it, because it's unhelpful behaviour.

I find your whiteknight a little worrysome.
In post 581, Toranaga wrote:
In post 551, Titus wrote:
In post 550, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 547, Titus wrote:
In post 538, Toranaga wrote:
In post 532, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 526, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2488, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm definitely not repeating that day 1 again.
And so what im doing in this game was born.
Okay. So this, along with the "deliberately ignoring thing", ping me pretty hard. Normally, when someone looks at a post I made and chooses to ignore all of it except one part, they just do so without the snarky comment included. This generally results in them getting pushed more about the part they ignored by myself, and anyone else who was interested in the point(s) I raised.

I see deliberately calling out the fact that she ignored the rest of the post as an attempt to preempt said pushing. I was debating whether to ask if that bit of flavor in Sakuras post was characteristic of her posting style, or if it had a good chance of being preemptive scum deflection, but this last post seems to support my position . Here Sakura is again, preempting questioning about her reason for playing the way she is, by posting a link and a joke. She already said it was because of a game in the past, nobody asked for a link to the game or anything, but here she is ready to justify what she's doing before the conversation gets too deep into whether her behavior is anti-town or not.
I love that sakura is being pushed for this and find your reasoning extremely villagery from you, and I was villa reading your posting before anyway so this is cool. I don't know if I agree with this, though. I don't think sakura is necessarily doing what she is doing as an excuse to not work on the game, but rather because she is the kind of individualistic millennial generation type of player. I'm sure she'll start posting reads as the game progresses regardless of her rand.
I find you both are acting arrogant and fail to understand relevance. Everyone, even me, selectively responds. Why and to what reveal alignment. By jumping to the scum conclusion, it's not hunting but a straw man. For d1 it might get something to start the game but nothing to get mighty over. Sakura probably town.
Based on Minuet game, I can relate to where she’s coming from. I experienced a very similar thing in a recent game (offsite). If you make reasonable assumptions based on logic that other people disagree with, you can get mistakenly scumread for that. I know what happened to me is still messing with my head. But why is their push scummy rather than probably wrong? I’ve observed plenty of games (primarily on MU) where town gets stuck in tunnel vision? Could that not be the case here?
It's theoretically possibly both are wrong town. It happens a lot. Strawmen cases are very anti-town. They decided that Sakura was scummy and then used her response to justify it.

There's even a theoetical chance they are trying to convince themselves of Sakura being scum.

It's just so anti-characteristic of Cerb when I ususally get hemms and haws no matter how hard I plead.

UFO just tends to chase strawmen so less worrying from him.

so you're pegging me as someone who is likely to chase straw man, from an argument I didn't make and didn't agree with, and you're still drawing a lean on me, even if it's a null one, saying the straw man I'm chasing isn't worrysome. that's a lazy read. I have no idea how you can misinterpret me saying sakura's stuff is probably NAI as me deciding sakura was scummy, which was never the case, and then just shrug it off as UFO being UFO. it seems like you're not interested in parsing me out, titus. is this because you're scum?
In post 592, Toranaga wrote:
In post 589, Titus wrote:
In post 584, Toranaga wrote:
In post 583, Cerberus v666 wrote:
I don't think scumtus finds the things I'm noting about Sakura threatening enough to move to protect her if they were teammates. If Titus is scum, this is weak protection being offered up for a known town flip, and not protection of a buddy...and I'm not sure how often Titus would actually do this as scum at this point, so it's super weak cause to be suspicious of her. :)
notice, cerberus, that I'm not making an associative read between titus and sakura. in fact, I find it more likely that sakura is town if titus is a wolf trying to defend her in this situation. but this is not what my read is about. I'm just concerned with 1) clearly not reading my posting, 2) drawing leans, even null-like leans from it wrt my alignment and 3) defending sakura from accusation I didn't participate in. I think that's all very lazy in a scummy way.
You and Cerb both were implying Sakura was scummy for her posting.
I didn't draw a lean on your alignment. When I am town, we consistently have such fights where you walk back what you claim or argue disagreeing with you is bad or scummy. You did it with Sakura now me.
bolded is false and shows you haven't been reading with the attention you're supposed to.

what did I and sakura disagreed with and where did I ever say she was scummy?

what did me and you disagreed with and where did I say you were scummy for it?
In post 602, Toranaga wrote:
In post 596, Titus wrote:
In post 593, Toranaga wrote:@titus: notice the only TvT fight I ever had with you, titus, was when I was hydraing with divagreen and rolling with her read of your slot. that was the only TvT fight we had. otherwise we've been either both scum or scum vs town in every game IIRC. in the two games we were both town (that light game on MU and the other game I got mislynched), I managed to townread you and you've townread me. so your ideas on how I play and how hard we go at each other aren't necessarily all there. that one hydra game and assassins' creed were the games we tried to kill each other, but in AC you were a wolf.
No. You picked a fight with me when I caught the entire scumteam d1 on MU. I can never find that game though when I need it. You and Raj are the same. You love consensus and you think its right.

I hate consensus without challenge. Therefore you view me as the enemy.
you caught one wolf for extremely titus astrological reasons only you understand, and then you caught me (more especifically, you caught diva) who was a villager as their wolfbro. you did not catch the entire scumteam. and me and divagreen played an absolutely gorgeous game after you were dead, tyvm.

where am I someone who loves consensus? you're just attributing lots of things to my game that I'm not.
In post 603, Toranaga wrote:
In post 599, Titus wrote:Like I literally cannot whiteknight Sakura from your comments UFO if they are not shading her. It's definitional.
if you're saying I'm calling her scummy, then yes you can. by misinterpreting what I say, building that straw man you say I'm the one who loves punching, and then punching it. that's your doing lady.
In post 607, Toranaga wrote:
In post 601, Titus wrote:
In post 597, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:you gave reads, just didn't expand when asked.
That is correct.
In post 588, Toranaga wrote:if you can go down from your millennial podium for a second to explain this one I'd appreciate it.
I'd appreciate it if you didnt talk about it in that way, I never said I was better than anyone, nor that my reads should be listened to without explanation, im just relaxing and being lazy.
These posts shade Sakura fwiw. You imply she's millenial and thus lesser.
VOTE: titus

I'm doing this.

calling someone a millennial being on the same footing with shading them has to be the most nonsense thing I was ever accused with, which reminds me of when I posted a voldemort gif and you said I was claiming scum in assassins' creed.

this is what you do as scum. you throw any logic out the window to push whatever you want pushed. you'd be more reasonable as town.
In post 608, Toranaga wrote:
In post 605, Titus wrote:
In post 602, Toranaga wrote:
In post 596, Titus wrote:
In post 593, Toranaga wrote:@titus: notice the only TvT fight I ever had with you, titus, was when I was hydraing with divagreen and rolling with her read of your slot. that was the only TvT fight we had. otherwise we've been either both scum or scum vs town in every game IIRC. in the two games we were both town (that light game on MU and the other game I got mislynched), I managed to townread you and you've townread me. so your ideas on how I play and how hard we go at each other aren't necessarily all there. that one hydra game and assassins' creed were the games we tried to kill each other, but in AC you were a wolf.
No. You picked a fight with me when I caught the entire scumteam d1 on MU. I can never find that game though when I need it. You and Raj are the same. You love consensus and you think its right.

I hate consensus without challenge. Therefore you view me as the enemy.
you caught one wolf for extremely titus astrological reasons only you understand, and then you caught me (more especifically, you caught diva) who was a villager as their wolfbro. you did not catch the entire scumteam. and me and divagreen played an absolutely gorgeous game after you were dead, tyvm.

where am I someone who loves consensus? you're just attributing lots of things to my game that I'm not.
Not the same game. The game I was hydraed with divagreen was just a bunch of personal baggage crap when I FoSed one scum. Town crapped the bed and attacked me for it so I gave up.
I don't remember the game I attacked you as TvT then. can you enlighten me? are you sure it was me?
In post 1284, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1240, Titus wrote:Sando - Weak town
BBmolla - Null, weak lean scum
NicoRobin - Lean scum
randomidget - Who? Null problem
Kokichi Oma - Same
Nancy Drew 39 - Town with reservations
hebichan - Town lean
zMuffinMan - Town by wagons, weak town by play
Human Sequencer - Town
Katsuki - Weak town
Sakura Hana - Biggest TR
Toranaga - Conflicted should get a read but I need him to do something other than fight me
Frozen Angel - Townish but maybe captured dunno
123456789 - Eat rope
Shiro - Scum, No cookies
Gamma Emerald - Who
Ankamius brassherald - Town annoying but town
Nosferatu Chickadee - Town
Cerberus v666 - Conflicted by play, leader vote says townish maybe
Myloninja13 - Who
the worst - Needs more
Titus - That Asshole talks behind my back
Drixx - I wanna work on Worm
this list is pretty good and I think you're town now :shrug:
this progression would be super strange if they are scum together; further the vote switch from titus to creature for pressure with an attempt back to titus eod would be super strange; especially since titus would probably let a partner hammer here there (ufo) rather than hammering herself if he was planning to. it reads as a strange progression for scum to make on scum to me on a day that numbers was lynched as scum anyway; i do not think toranaga changes stance on titus to town like this. this just doesn't read like scum theatre to me.

but maybe i am perhaps biased because i similarly switched to the creature lynch last day phase back to titus, like toranaga intended to?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:51 am

Post by stungun0404 »

but it is kinda strange that torg was town-reading titus for a list without many hard stances, i do admit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh mainly UFO has been pinging me a while

I gotta go but sanity checks would be awesome. If it comes back I am dumb then there is time to adjust but I am hoping I am right. Honestly imho it’s a matter of time. We have the BP obvTown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

and also, ank's townblock read of toranaga upheld my impression; that's another reason i townread toranaga. her townblock was ankamius, frozen angel, mathblade and toranaga; and i can chime with all of those being town.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 am

Post by hebichan »

Look if me or Toog flips its not the end of the world. I just don't think it leads anywhere.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 7782, stungun0404 wrote:but it is kinda strange that torg was town-reading titus for a list without many hard stances, i do admit
she said something that disarmed me in that reads list. she said she was having trouble reading me cause all I was doing was trying to fight her. she also scumread shiro who I was scumreading at the time. it really just resonated with me.

I wanna let it known that I was the first pushing titus, I was the first voting titus and casing her for things a lot of people agreed were wolfy of her, and that whenever my read was shaken, it was always genuine sensible reactions to towny things she was doing in the thread, apart from parts of d3 where I faked townreading titus because I felt it was better to create a reasonable counter wagon to generate reads.

I wanna remind you that I slapped you out of the creature wagon and said titus was obvscum and pushed hard for that lynch. if I flip flopped on it myself later on, it's because titus is a very good wolf who is able to replicate towny feelings when she needs to, and I fell for that.

if there's anything weird or shady that you need me to comment on, just let me know and I will. work with me. I don't think I should be tinfoiled and POE'd down, but if I am I wanna work with town to clear me and move on to targets who actually have any wolf equity.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:08 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i agree that her ate made me unravel a bit too; like the mere calmness and focused nature of it not directed attention straight to other players just did not seem scummy

but toranaga, if you had to choose between the worst or kokichi, which one would you rather lynch sooner than later and why? these are both in my scum pool, so i’m interested in your response here
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Toranaga »

I'm townreading the worst personally
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:45 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 7788, Toranaga wrote:I'm townreading the worst personally
can you elaborate on this read on this stance please?

——————————

back to reviewing the answers to my questions last day phase, which i admittedly got sidetracked from. i plan to be one of scum’s worst nightmares so long as i am alive, so i need to focus on this :D

gamma emerald is in my possibly scumpool: his answer yesterday on my question can be seen in , wherein he states human sequencer (the predecessor of creature) was kinda scummy but not enough for him to scumread, and that gamma did not remember creature being in the game so that was instant scumpoints out of the gate, and asked me where i had previously asked this or if i had during d2 — but i was not in the game on d2, lol.

reads my long post on creature’s slot later and concludes human sequencer replace-out is nai as they are kinda flaky.

gamma emerald takes a stance thinking creature is scummy, even though he primarily focuses on the titus slot yesterday, who was scum - so that might be something to note as a plausible distancing attempt if anywhere there was one.

but overall, i like that he took a definite stance rather than beating around the bush with his answer here.

——————————-
apart from that, gamma emerald votes kokichi for leader d1 “to see what he would do with the power”, lol. idk if that is town or scum tbh, because there isn’t a protown reason and this could be genuine, but it sure is interesting.

from gamma emerald is super strange, given that numbers flipped scum.

is kinda awkward too in response to titus.

quote="In post 310, Gamma Emerald"]
In post 271, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm pretty sure purely random out of
5/22
is almost guaranteed to wind up with a scum. Purely random with a smaller number of people selected *might* be optimal, but really, I think that's a silly line to take.
huh?[/quote]
why is gamma questioning cerb here? seems to be going with titus’s suggestion of randomization of pr’s, which is slightly concerning.

hmm, i need to take a serious look at gamma here guys!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:46 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ebwop in spoiler

Spoiler: edit
In post 7789, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 7788, Toranaga wrote:I'm townreading the worst personally
can you elaborate on this stance please?

——————————

back to reviewing the answers to my questions last day phase, which i admittedly got sidetracked from. i plan to be one of scum’s worst nightmares so long as i am alive, so i need to focus on this :D

gamma emerald is in my possibly scumpool: his answer yesterday on my question can be seen in , wherein he states human sequencer (the predecessor of creature) was kinda scummy but not enough for him to scumread, and that gamma did not remember creature being in the game so that was instant scumpoints out of the gate, and asked me where i had previously asked this or if i had during d2 — but i was not in the game on d2, lol.

reads my long post on creature’s slot later and concludes human sequencer replace-out is nai as they are kinda flaky.

gamma emerald takes a stance thinking creature is scummy, even though he primarily focuses on the titus slot yesterday, who was scum - so that might be something to note as a plausible distancing attempt if anywhere there was one.

but overall, i like that he took a definite stance rather than beating around the bush with his answer here.

——————————-
apart from that, gamma emerald votes kokichi for leader d1 “to see what he would do with the power”, lol. idk if that is town or scum tbh, because there isn’t a protown reason and this could be genuine, but it sure is interesting.

from gamma emerald is super strange, given that numbers flipped scum.

is kinda awkward too in response to titus.
In post 310, Gamma Emerald wrote:
5/22
is almost guaranteed to wind up with a scum. Purely random with a smaller number of people selected *might* be optimal, but really, I think that's a silly line to take.
huh?
why is gamma questioning cerb here? seems to be going with titus’s suggestion of randomization of pr’s, which is slightly concerning.

hmm, i need to take a serious look at gamma here guys!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

[spoiler = continuing gamma emerald]
In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 312, Cerberus v666 wrote:
5/22
huh?
23 total....FA is one of them, so 22 remaining...she picks *5* OTHER players...so 5/22 can be selected at most.
Okay I must have missed some context then, for some reason I thought you were talking about alignment ditribution
ok, i missed this answer initially.

as of though i’m not real fond of your serious focus on questioning why people are townrading players rather than scumhunting/townhunting in particular yourself.

for as much as gamma wants to policy lynch posters posting a lot in this thread, he sure does have a lot of contentless individual posts himself, which is quite hypocrital.

why is stating a post restriction scum-motivated, as you derived in your ?

i’m seeing a lot of trying to look town in gamma’s posting, but it’s not exactly content i can say is town. and there is quite a few strange associations with flipped scum :-/
In post 736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 666, zMuffinMan wrote:do you have any thoughts on titus, 123456789, human sequencer or gamma emerald?
Why this set of people?
lol 2 of these have flipped scum.
what if they are all scum? including zmuffinman? all alive members are absolutely in my poe pool. the fact that zmuffinman asked about 2 scum there is kinda strange, i guess. but maybe he doesn’t do that with his partners, idk?

otherwise why is gamma asking about this pool? seeing 2 flipped scum in there is kinda strange for gamma’s sake; also looks like gamma was in ank’s questionably scum pool — which already was right with titus.

there is a lot of hypocritical material in gamma’s iso, lol. why have we been townreading him?

[/spoiler]
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

lol, fixed
In post 7791, stungun0404 wrote:
Spoiler: continuing gamma emerald
In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 312, Cerberus v666 wrote:
5/22
huh?
23 total....FA is one of them, so 22 remaining...she picks *5* OTHER players...so 5/22 can be selected at most.
Okay I must have missed some context then, for some reason I thought you were talking about alignment ditribution
ok, i missed this answer initially.

as of though i’m not real fond of your serious focus on questioning why people are townrading players rather than scumhunting/townhunting in particular yourself.

for as much as gamma wants to policy lynch posters posting a lot in this thread, he sure does have a lot of contentless individual posts himself, which is quite hypocrital.

why is stating a post restriction scum-motivated, as you derived in your ?

i’m seeing a lot of trying to look town in gamma’s posting, but it’s not exactly content i can say is town. and there is quite a few strange associations with flipped scum :-/
In post 736, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 666, zMuffinMan wrote:do you have any thoughts on titus, 123456789, human sequencer or gamma emerald?
Why this set of people?
lol 2 of these have flipped scum.
what if they are all scum? including zmuffinman? all alive members are absolutely in my poe pool. the fact that zmuffinman asked about 2 scum there is kinda strange, i guess. but maybe he doesn’t do that with his partners, idk?

otherwise why is gamma asking about this pool? seeing 2 flipped scum in there is kinda strange for gamma’s sake; also looks like gamma was in ank’s questionably scum pool — which already was right with titus.

there is a lot of hypocritical material in gamma’s iso, lol. why have we been townreading him?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Creature »

Hi did anyone miss me?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Creature »

What did I miss?
Sigh
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx claimed he was scum with you, is this true?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

creature are you scum with theta alpine and gamma emerald? if not, then are they town or scum to you in your opinion?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 7796, stungun0404 wrote:creature are you scum with theta alpine and gamma emerald?
No. What's the point of the question?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 7795, Nero Cain wrote:Drixx claimed he was scum with you, is this true?
Sure, we're surrendering.
Sigh
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

i want your read on them, then

it’s easy to say no