Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: Adventure's Guild

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: Adventure's Guild

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:14 am

Post by chamber »

The adventure's guild is a small building. Not enough room for more than maybe a dozen men to stand inside at once. to your left there is a board with a number of possible jobs stuck to it. In front of you is a counter behind which sits a grumpy looking old man with a ill-kept beard.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:57 am

Post by chamber »

Looking over the job board you see 3 that stand out as being appropriate to your numbers and skill level

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by chamber »

Zellara you say? I think I've heard that name before? Where was it.

As for the job board, if you wanna do the alcohol one or the spinner's hole one, we'll take em down until we hear back from the client. If you fail, you can't take another job through us unless you pay 10% of the offered fee for the failed jobs. The brooch job isn't exclusive. I've seen it posted elsewhere in the city too. The only extra information I can give you about that brooch is the requester. They didn't want it to get out, so keep your traps shut, but it was the thieves guild that put in that job. You'd have to ask them if you want more information.

As for finding job's elsewhere in the city, good luck. Thieves guild has their own job board but I suspect they aren't the kind of jobs your lot would want to do.

I just remembered where I know that name from, doesn't she run some psychic reading shop? I thought that had closed down though.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:05 am

Post by chamber »

Thieves guild is a force when they can agree on anything, but you know what they say, no honor among thieves. Wouldn't be surprised if it was an inside job.

Looking at [James Brafin's Character]
I can put up a wanted poster for some beer for you, but I suspect that's not what you're looking for. We don't serve food or drink here.

Return to “Frogstar World B”