Nintendo Switch hype thread

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #47 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Woo Breath of the Wild is launch
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Your mum is terrible
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The Zelda reveal saved it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

We didn't know that
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

What were you expecting from third party support that wasn't shown?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

1-2-Switch
Just Dance 2017
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Skylanders: Imaginators
Super Bomberman R

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe comes in April

Launch line-up is pretty lacklustre overall, hopefully more is announced
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think this will be the last home console anyway
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

At least you're not in Australia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have it, it's great but Zelda is the only thing really on it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #301 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just finished the single player campaign, currently level 7 in turf war, having fun with it
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #316 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Just finished it, thought it could have done with an extra chapter but overall had a lot of fun with it, definitely getting the DLC. Already done the first 3 worlds perfect but now to do world 4 challenges and perfect the missions
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #318 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 320, hiplop wrote:MARIO ODYSSEY IN ONE WEEK
In post 321, xRECKONERx wrote:SO HYPE
In post 322, hiplop wrote:1 DAY
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #336 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Spoiler: Mario Odyssey endgame spoilers
100%'d everything in Odyssey except the bloody 100 skipping rope moon, loved the game so much, it felt fresh and new whilst still being familiar enough to jump right in, I loved all the environments and the cap jumping mechanics were so flexible and intuitive, I can't think of any major or even non-trivial issues I have. If you own a Switch buy this game immediately. Probably my favourite 3D Mario but obviously there's some bias towards it having just finished it. Darker side was decently challenging but nothing compared Galaxy 2 and 3D World's final challenges for me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #380 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Here's a lockpick, it might be handy if you; the master of unlocking, take it with you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #402 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yeah they got my seal of approval
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #453 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I loved Tennis Aces, already pre-purchased
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Also hyped for the yellow remake
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #456 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

All the cool kids are getting the Eevee edition anyway
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #469 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 462, Irrelephant11 wrote:okay so my wife and I are getting a Switch later this month and can only afford one game until late next month. First game for the two of us? Suggestions = go
If you don't have/had a WiiU

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze is a good co-op game that will have you both on equal footing, Mario Odyssey is better overall but the co-op consists of one person controlling Mario and one helping them by controlling the hat.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is great

If you did have one

Mario and Rabbids is a good co-op strategy (XCom style) game

If you don't mind trading off a single player game there's The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey or Splatoon 2
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #483 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

They're both good. Whatever one you think you'll prefer, you're probably right
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #485 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That's a personal failing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #500 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Except for Waluigi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #519 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

SSE was good

Return to “The Arcade”