Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

My own last words of the day: If Tor flips Scum my biggest suspect for a p is Burger.

If Tor flips Town though I'd have to reevaluate all my reads overnight. Let's hope he does flip red as it would make the game much easier for me (since the 4 on the wagon would be even stronger TRs for me than they already are).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 374, Almost50 wrote:OK. I'll hammer in 5-6 hours. I think that is fair enough for the rest to come online and say a few words if so they wish or intend to.
Tor was a good man, even if he rolled scum. He impacts people everywhere he goes and will be sorely missed. RIP.

:P
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Eragon »

That’s fine

Hopefully I get my WIM back

Do me a favor and NK me :3
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:56 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I lost motivation but I’m back

This game is a bit depressing but I’m really gonna have to start fresh and look at things starting from all the sub ins

I’m glad I did the full analysis of interactions with inferno since it holds some finality

From my quick glance everyone’s acting like the hammer is coming, whose hammering?????? Did I just miss it?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Wh4t »

A50 has given intent to hammer Toranaga/Manatee.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:34 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Please don't lynch yet, I haven't had the time to really give thoughts on whats happened till now

Working on it now
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Fuck it I hate Tor's weird claim and I also hate the rolling over and dying strategy

Its either some horrendously terrible gambit coming from a town player or really disheartened scum

I'm glad to see Posideon is actually playing the game although their strat of barely aknowledging the game at large before the subs came in just feels off
I'm unsure of this honestly but posideon screams lazy to me more than anything else when i read his ISO, he feels more coasting overall

Fromage needs to come back or be one of the next people to replace out, his activity level is absurdly low and I see both Posideon and Wh4t jumping on that but honestly I really cant blame them. Easy target? Yes. Extraordinarly low activity? Absolutely, all its a bit rich coming from Posideon (yes I'm aware Posideon did not cite lack of participation as a reason but his main motivator was piggybacking Wh4t's post on fromage)

about Wh4t actually, I atleast can say i see it extremely unlikely that him and Posideon could be scum buds
I actually feel a lot more chipper about Wh4t's slot but I'm a bit more interested in the Manatee/Tor flip to see what happens

I HAVE A QUESTION Wh4t: Do you stand by the accusation of your scum slip?

Moving on, I see A50 as moving up my townie meter for that post, the Tor slot would have been weird to him to bus so hard on if Tor is scum so I find the scenario unrealistic

Actually sorry let me not half ass it, 4 SCENARIOS POSSIBLE:

1. A50 and Tor Scum: A50 busses really really hard and sets me up as the logical next day mislynch
2. A50 and Tor are town: A50 just really beleives that slot is scum
3 A50 is scum Tor is town: A50 is setting up a next day lynch targe (me) that won't matter since they'll reevaluate their reads if Tor flips town?
4. A50 Town Tor Scum: Same as number 2

I find 1 unlikely since A50 would have to bus a slot that would have been easy to defend (unlike Inferno's slot which was a raging meltdown)
I find 3 unlikely since there would be little to gain from throwing my name out in post 375 since in this scenario A50 would know Tor is town

Hence I find A50 much more likely to be town
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

To reiterate actually for visibility:

WH4T: do you still stand by your claim of Tor scumslipping?
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 382, GameNBurger wrote:To reiterate actually for visibility:

Yes.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm home fellas

god this day was long

I'll be here in 20 to talk things out

ftr I never "rolled over", I just knew I was going to travel when I was already L-1 so I claimed and gave my last words cause I didn't think I'd live to see the thread open whenever I returned
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 383, Wh4t wrote:
In post 382, GameNBurger wrote:To reiterate actually for visibility:

Yes.
I used "you" as a figure of speech to convey my thoughts about the setup

I have no idea what you're doing this game wh4t
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

That makes a bit more sense Tor although I personally wouldn’t have spoken that way but that’s just me being nitpickey about how I’d play

I gotta agree with Tor on this one, that makes your slot feel miles worse because it’s just too stupid

Hear me out on this, you could see how you works as good as you all?

Eragon and A50 are my strongest townreads

Eragon, why do you think wh4t isn’t scummy, or atleast explain how you think town can seriously beleive the You is a scum slip
I’d appeal to A50 on this as well but honestly I really can’t blame A50 for seeing me as scum based on the Tor read they have

I’m not so sold on Tor being super town either, I think the safer bet for scum for me is The wh4t slot
VOTE: wh4t

I really am gonna stick to my gut right now on this, i have a feeling the Tor lynch is gonna happen

I’m surprised the hammer hasn’t dropped yet actually
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I forgot to mention Tor I disagree that posideon is playing an OMGUS on his reads
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Tor I forgot to mention I disagree entirely the posideons reads are OMGUS
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Sorry I’m phone posting
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 388, GameNBurger wrote:Tor I forgot to mention I disagree entirely the posideons reads are OMGUS
I never said they are. this is wh4t's stance on it and not mine. I think poseidon has been towny throughout.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Tor: Your 20 now over 60. Your time is up, my friend. Please make sure you post everything you want to in the next 45 minutes. If you're town it will help us all (I still remember we had complimentary reads in the last game we played together were I was SRing one scum and hard TRing the other and you were SRing the one I TR and TRing the one I SR, so believe me when I say I will take your reads into consideration if you flip green). If you're scum though feel free to save your effort cuz I
am
hammering you and then I'm not gonna look back at anything you said.

@Burger: The "safer bet" is to always lynch the claimed VT on D1. You
know
a TPR doesn't claim VT @L-1, so we're guaranteed a no TPR flip for starters. It also prevents running up a real TPR who will then have to claim and be outed unnecessarily. So, on D1.. always vote the scummiest player, and if they claim a VT just lynch them.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 386, GameNBurger wrote:I really am gonna stick to my gut right now on this, i have a feeling the Tor lynch is gonna happen

This is gross. If the Tor lynch is going to happen and you're surprised he hasn't been hammered and you scum read him, the only reason you would be vanity voting elsewhere is that you're scum and not wanting to be on a villa wagon or voting your buddy.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 392, Wh4t wrote:
In post 386, GameNBurger wrote:I really am gonna stick to my gut right now on this, i have a feeling the Tor lynch is gonna happen

This is gross. If the Tor lynch is going to happen and you're surprised he hasn't been hammered and you scum read him, the only reason you would be vanity voting elsewhere is that you're scum and not wanting to be on a villa wagon or voting your buddy.
vanity voting? you're L-1 too my dear
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 391, Almost50 wrote:@Tor: Your 20 now over 60. Your time is up, my friend. Please make sure you post everything you want to in the next 45 minutes. If you're town it will help us all (I still remember we had complimentary reads in the last game we played together were I was SRing one scum and hard TRing the other and you were SRing the one I TR and TRing the one I SR, so believe me when I say I will take your reads into consideration if you flip green). If you're scum though feel free to save your effort cuz I
am

know
a TPR doesn't claim VT @L-1, so we're guaranteed a no TPR flip for starters. It also prevents running up a real TPR who will then have to claim and be outed unnecessarily. So, on D1.. always vote the scummiest player, and if they claim a VT just lynch them.
that's a big paragraph about many things that don't matter and aren't relevant to my alignment or a read on my slot.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 392, Wh4t wrote:

I wasn’t demanding the hammer be dropped instantly
I personally think the Tor lynch is also fine but A50 already claimed intent to hammer and I see no beneifit from cutting any time out just for the sake of hammering, I strongly townread A50 and respect their judgment

I vote so my opinion of my top scumread is made clear and I hate not having my vote being used to soemthing personally

Also thank you A50 for explaining that, this actually makes sense and I didn’t grasp it when you said something similar earlier in the game

I’m embarrassed about being dense about it earlier because the game theory behind it really isn’t too deep down the well so sorry about that

To reiterate since I’m phone posting

I didn’t hammer because there’s literally no reason for me to do so

Espescially since A50 explained it to me now I really would rather not run up any other claims
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 393, Toranaga wrote:
In post 392, Wh4t wrote:

vanity voting? you're L-1 too my dear
I believe I have 3 votes which would be L-2. Did I miss a vote?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

No you’re right wh4t
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Wh4t »

A50 hammer him. He's floundering.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 394, Toranaga wrote:
In post 391, Almost50 wrote:@Tor: Your 20 now over 60. Your time is up, my friend. Please make sure you post everything you want to in the next 45 minutes. If you're town it will help us all (I still remember we had complimentary reads in the last game we played together were I was SRing one scum and hard TRing the other and you were SRing the one I TR and TRing the one I SR, so believe me when I say I will take your reads into consideration if you flip green). If you're scum though feel free to save your effort cuz I
am

know
that's a big paragraph about many things that don't matter and aren't relevant to my alignment or a read on my slot.
.........and???????

Return to “Completed Open Games”