OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Cardi B »

Quack b
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Cardi B
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1497, Ausuka wrote:skitter why are you clearing Cardi based on her not being willing to fakeclaim cop to endgame? I think it's pretty clear that the claim wasn't permanent considering that she retracted today?

I feel lost tbh :v
yeah idk how well i got across what i was trying to say, sorry

basically sticking to the cop claim would be kinda suicide mechanically for scum because - a) they'd have to clear someone each night and b) explain indefinitely why they haven't died

as i was writing my post i wasn't sure if she was hard-retracting or not

i was also thinking that even if she retracted it it probably didn't come from scum - last scum here, to win, needs to get through like five mislynches or however many it is and deliberately putting themselves in the spotlight by doing the obviously scummy thing of faking a claim and faking results just seems kinda brazen and unlikely and i don't know what they would be accomplishing with that, especially by retracting because it just makes them look super bad. i'm thinking that last scum here wants to not rock the boat and just kinda go along with the consensus and coast for as long as possible

part of this was based on who i thought the main was - i guess i can say this now since she debunked this theory. i thought hse was ruby red and i was thinking of splatoon mafia where town!her faked a guilty and i cleared her because honestly it seemed like a stupid thing to do from last scum in that position. it isn't her tho apparently so this isn't a thing anymore

her most recent posts are wtf-y tho because you're kinda obvtown, she agreed like day2 or day3 that you outing scum!ap is unlikely from scum!you, and she literally voted you and then quoted a bunch of posts of urs and indicated that she agreed with them

is this just like scum flailing? because i have no idea what she's doing at this point and i don't understand what she's trying to do here.

i'm now wondering if scum just thought they were fucked since like the ap thing and haven't really been trying. that's kinda what the gamestate feels like too, the game has kinda lacked a sense of urgency over the past couple of days.

also i'm kinda getting the vibe that cardi wants to be lynched which is against her wincon as both alignments. so idk if that's inherently ai but i'm thinking in the context it's kinda scummy because if she's the last scum it could be she just wants the game to end without going through the motions of playing the next few days trying to avoid the lynch
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

Do you think Cardi would have survived if she didn't do the gambit? Because I really think that isn't the case? Like going into d3 Cardi's chances of winning are really small. I think that she's already in the spotlight at that point and her efforts are likely centred around getting out of that position as scum by any means possible, hence the gambit.

I think she's trying to imply that I'm scum because I temporarily changed my mind which is hilarious when you consider the fact that she faked an inno on Vulcan d2 and then came into d3 trying to lynch him.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1503, Ausuka wrote:Do you think Cardi would have survived if she didn't do the gambit? Because I really think that isn't the case? Like going into d3 Cardi's chances of winning are really small. I think that she's already in the spotlight at that point and her efforts are likely centred around getting out of that position as scum by any means possible, hence the gambit.
like your'e saying she was thinking 'i'm fucked so i'm going to make a bad fake-claim' and see what happens? and then today she just decided to drop it?

because if she's trying to keep herself out of the lynchpool this isn't exactly lly a good plan

like i don't know if she was the obvious lynch yesterday (she was in the general lynchpool of vulcan/cardi/cj) and fake-claiming bought her a day but retracting kinda made her a super viable lynch today.

also now that i think about it fake-claiming an inno in that pool is kinda dumb too from her pov tbh so maybe she wasn't thinking about the long-term implications

like i don't know if she would have survived long-term on that claim but i think she probably could have survived to now without the claim. like i guess i'm saying that i odn't know what the benefit is as scum really. like it seems very risky and i don't know what she got out of it that she couldn't have gotten by just like pushing vulcan yesterday, without the added scumminess of faking a claim. was she on the cj lynch yesterday? i don't remember, i need to check.

like basically it bought her a day but made her a fairly likely lynch target today

but like i said i'm now getting the vibe that she wants to be lynched so maybe she just gave up trying? idk

also she wants to discuss the possibility of lynching vulcan which is kinda icky given the inno - like retracting the claim makes vulcan more lynchable (we were kinda hesitating yesterday because of it)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1503, Ausuka wrote:I think she's trying to imply that I'm scum because I temporarily changed my mind which is hilarious when you consider the fact that she faked an inno on Vulcan d2 and then came into d3 trying to lynch him.
oh i thought she was indicating she agreed with your pov which is why i find it incongruous with her vote on you
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Cardi B »

Rvs damn lmao

VOTE: vulcan
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1505, skitter30 wrote:oh i thought she was indicating she agreed with your pov which is why i find it incongruous with her vote on you
Yall been great but I wonder if u readin the thread somtimes
Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Music »

In post 1492, Ausuka wrote:Uhhh ok so.

I'm willing to just lose if this is skitter. I don't think this is going to be ofrhz.

Music who's most likely to be scum?

pedit: thanks <3
I think Cardi is the most likely scum, but Vulcan is pretty possible too
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Skygazer »

I'm actually going to reread this tomorrow and see if I can form solid opinions
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1504, skitter30 wrote:but like i said i'm now getting the vibe that she wants to be lynched so maybe she just gave up trying? idk
Where are you getting this vibe from?
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by ofrhz »

prodge post

will get to this over the weekend
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1507, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1505, skitter30 wrote:oh i thought she was indicating she agreed with your pov which is why i find it incongruous with her vote on you
Yall been great but I wonder if u readin the thread somtimes
i may have mentioned once or twice that the way you post makes it low-key hard for me to parse your posts

==
In post 1510, Sando wrote:
In post 1504, skitter30 wrote:but like i said i'm now getting the vibe that she wants to be lynched so maybe she just gave up trying? idk
--
In post 1486, Cardi B wrote:I also wanna acknowledge just for myself that I want vulcan to be last scum
and this game to
jus
be over
(I dont think weve really done a lotta scumhunting since d2 and its hard even if we prolly gonna win) but Im not hunnit on that. I couldnt really have given another inno though I think especially since I wanna keep talkin about vulcan and everyone else today anyway.
In post 1471, Cardi B wrote:In retrospeck I think dat there was like a 1% chance at best I woul got shot instead of enigmas doctorass ass. But I awso think it was unlikely that the lynch path woulda changed reCardless of my inno so wheva an I dont think anyone scumreads me for this in particular.
I was jus really excited at the idea that coul I flip and clear vulcan
In post 1349, Cardi B wrote:Im fine lynchin ceejay me n music and then lettin yall think about it from there if summin went wrong.
i'm getting that vibe from her literally saying yesterday that she was fine being lynched and some of her word choices in other posts kinda reinforce that she wants to flip or that she wants the game to be over.

i initially took the bolded in the second post to mean that she wanted to be lynched in the hopes she could clear vulcan but the more i think about it the more i think she meant she was trying to get nk'd. also that post was why i was confused if she was retracting her claim or not because as a vt her flip wouldn't clear vulcan but she made that post just after voting vulcan
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:51 am

Post by vulcan logician »

Sorry, been busy guys... will post soon. Don't like Cardi any more, but let me catch up and maybe I'll have something useful to say.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:38 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE COUNT 4.3

Sando (0)
~
skitter30 (0)
~
Cardi B (1)
~ Ausuka,
Music (1)
~ Skygazer,
Ausuka (0)
~
Skygazer (0)
~
vulcan logician (1)
~ Cardi B,
ofrhz (0)
~

NOT VOTING:
Sando, skitter30, Music, Vulcan logician, ofrhz,

with 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

day three will end in (expired on 2018-08-22 07:00:00)

mod notes:

- skitter30 v/la Fridays & Saturdays
- quack
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 664, Cardi B wrote:Hokay Im gonna say skitter,AP,ruru,ohrfrz probably town. I think Invinibilty,Skygazer n Engima are all hot maybes. VOTE: OkaPoka is where the shmoney is for me righnow.
1 weak townread on scum
1 weak scumread on scum

hmm
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Skygazer »

scratch that the hot maybes were also town reads

hmm
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Cardi B »

I'm interested 2 know, were u askin this to learn about skitter or to learn abou me?
In post 1512, skitter30 wrote:
--
In post 1486, Cardi B wrote:I also wanna acknowledge just for myself that I want vulcan to be last scum
and this game to
jus
be over
(I dont think weve really done a lotta scumhunting since d2 and its hard even if we prolly gonna win) but Im not hunnit on that. I couldnt really have given another inno though I think especially since I wanna keep talkin about vulcan and everyone else today anyway.
In post 1471, Cardi B wrote:In retrospeck I think dat there was like a 1% chance at best I woul got shot instead of enigmas doctorass ass. But I awso think it was unlikely that the lynch path woulda changed reCardless of my inno so wheva an I dont think anyone scumreads me for this in particular.
I was jus really excited at the idea that coul I flip and clear vulcan
In post 1349, Cardi B wrote:Im fine lynchin ceejay me n music and then lettin yall think about it from there if summin went wrong.
i'm getting that vibe from her literally saying yesterday that she was fine being lynched and some of her word choices in other posts kinda reinforce that she wants to flip or that she wants the game to be over.

i initially took the bolded in the second post to mean that she wanted to be lynched in the hopes she could clear vulcan but the more i think about it the more i think she meant she was trying to get nk'd. also that post was why i was confused if she was retracting her claim or not because as a vt her flip wouldn't clear vulcan but she made that post just after voting vulcan
U pretty much on the shmoney

1471 I was hopin Id be shot (instead of enigma which probably wasnt gonna happen regardless if we keep it hunnit) and vulcan woul be clear since if he was scum he wouldn't believe my inno result on him

My reads been kinda garbo maybe unless vulcans scum so I was hopin to at least help yall sort my own self
In post 1513, vulcan logician wrote:Don't like Cardi any more
Oh dam really? :igmeou:
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Tryna see what I can get from AP iso. Ya girl gotta do some sorta leg work since she outta exercise what whit the pregnancy n shtuff.
In post 766, AP wrote:Seriously though

ruru is 100% town to me.
ofrhz and Oka are next level town
I think Enigma might be town

Everyone else is more or less "in the mix", and while I don't have an explicit scum read yet I might be inclined to pressure the lower numbers (outside of those I think are town already), so Sky > Vulcan > Vizzy > Skitter ... etc
Assumin its not ofrhz, which I kinda am, he already got 4 town in his townlist and at least 1 scum in his pressure list. PGO isnt really a role that makes endgame, he prolly wanna survive d1 and probly d2 but I don't think he wanna bus since I think he coulda predicked somethin like the ausuka thing might happen.

Itd be a lil bit bizarre if vulcans scum.

Idk Im thinking about this 2 much. I think A50 is one a those people that plays by feel for bussing, like what he woul do if he town. Im gonna check some a his scum threads for that.
In post 808, AP wrote:*Gulp!* I thought VIZZY self-voted. It turns out CJV put him @L-1. Yikes! :lol:

Anyway, you do you, I'll do me. Let's see if you can lynch me tomorrow regardless.
Dont really think its relevant to anything but that last sentence feels like cop bait to me so I think he woulda activated N1.
In post 1034, AP wrote:But what if Ausuka did land Vig/PGO and is now gambitting? That would be a very good way to keep the PRs away AND doe her to survive unsuspected for a couple more days.
Feels like well poisoning, dont think he does this with ausuka scum.

I started just readin around when AP wagon happened, before he claimed. Theres these two posts:
In post 1028, vulcan logician wrote:UNVOTE:

I think I'll hop on the skitter wagon. It seems like as good a home as any for my vote rn.

VOTE: skitter
In post 1082, vulcan logician wrote:It'd sure be nice if we could get some more folks voting. Maybe get a wagon going to compete with skitter's wagon.

I mean, you could hop on my wagon... I got folks accusing me a creepily lurking--even though, in my own defense, I'd point out that I've been active this day cycle. Regardless, my wagon is a viable option at this point with all the sus pointed in my direction. Hop on if you think I'm scummy.

Or perhaps wagon somebody else. I'll jump on a ceej wagon, since he's throwing shade at me. (I'm not above OMGUS.) I'll also go for Bujaber/music ... maybe even Sando.

Like I said before, since we got lucky and nailed a lurker, so let's play D2 like a second D1.
He expressin his interest in wagonin someone but doesn't post for 50sum hours or do pretty much anything fo the rest of the day, including durin AP wagon. I dont like readin people based on timing stuff like dat since Cardi got PLENTY of her own shit goin on too (and she wasnt really around at eod2 either) but talkin about "bein active this day cycle" (and not lyin) and also missin the invis wagon (he said power went out and I'm not gonna dispute rl issues but he didn't talk about anythin like that for d2) make me think sommn's up there.

==
In post 1127, AP wrote:So, aside from not liking my gut, why exactly am I today's best lynch?
Gut, this feels like he aint bein bussed. In general (between this and the ausuka thing I jus quoted) it feels like he preppin to fight and talk to people, he don't wanna roll over n get lynched at this point. Idk.

==
In post 1123, Sando wrote:Hmmm, my 3 favourite wagons are all going at the same time. I think, surprisingly, I'm gonna jump on the AP wagon. I felt D1 was pretty town from AP meta-wise, but not so much with the D2. The posts are markedly less content driven and they're also skirting the edge of misinformation with the PGO/Vig hypothesising.

VOTE: AP

Skitter is outside her town-play, but I don't know whether to put that down to IRL issues or scum. I very much doubt Skitter would ever use IRL as an excuse for in-game advantage in being read, so I think I'm happy for her to carry that question mark for a while and judge later.

Vulkan has been a target of mine for a while but whilst I hate it, I'm yet to see a scummer ever actually ask for the amount of attention Vulkan has been asking for.
This feels progressiony, like town.

Idk Im mostly thinkin, if I can eva say confidently that errbody else is town and scum is either gonna be vulcan or music then I can finally fuckin forget about this game and close all my bitch ass tabs. I got a fuckin baby chrissakes
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Im doin my own bookkeepin here.

Why they town:
Skygazer - neighborizer conf. Also vibin all day all night
skitter - Really great pos on both wagons, all over my ISO Ive been talkin about how she's transparent / a beacon of scumhunting / gorgeous / etc
ofrhz - Towny case on me lmao okrr also been towny and good pos on wagons
enigma - he ded
Auska - Not exactly vibin all day all night but like.... vibin most of the mornin and maybe into the late afternoon. Lil bit after dinner. If that make sense. A couple things made me think "hoh? how u think that" but also a ton o shit made me think "yes thank u for puttin Cardis thoughts into words, I know she a rapper but she cant do that all the time". Also hemi-semi-outed AP but still outed him. I think she ain't confident in her scumplay and I think when she did that she was thinkin about quittin mafia in general (maybe still is?) so if nothin else she wouldnt wanna live to endgame bc of that.
Sando - this probably the least sure of the ppl I think r town bc it's just a bunch of random kinda towny things that kinda stacked up that I kinda don't remember specifically. But he probly still town and yall dont seem worried bout him.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Another thing, I think AP like to try to talk about game stuff with his partners in the game thread ( and kinda are the only conf ones in this game but I think he has made an effort to do that elsewhere) and he ain't really done that with sando (only way late in the game) or ausuka (nothin other than answering questions). He done that with vulcan a couple times (, kinda kinda, , strike me as reachin out to do that) and with buj a couple times (, , kinda kinda, )

Makes that pool feel a little bit better and I dont think thats me bein wishful
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Jus something Im remembering
In post 1432, Skygazer wrote:Cardi your point about vulcan would've gone for PGO because it's better and he was earlier in the draft is moot because vulcan ap and vizzy are all in a row in the draft
Thanx for pointing this out. It sorta tipped me off that I was tryna come up with reasons for vulcan to be town actually
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Do ducks fart
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling