Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Rei »

In post 26, TWAIN wrote:
In post 25, Nauci wrote:
In post 8, TWAIN wrote:VOTE: Rei

I'm more of a Misato guy.
NO SHIT TALKING REI

VOTE: TWAIIN
She's not even human. I bet that if we lynch her another one will spawn next morning.
I'm an alpaca, not a robot ok.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 30, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I said TChill might be scum now I'm wondering why everyone hasn't voted for him.

Maybe you guys missed it? I think TChill could be scum.
Why do you feel like we should vote him if you think he's scum?
Although this comment is quite townie of you since idt if scum would care enough to post this.
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Rei »

Also why do you think he's scum
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 33, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Usually, I find scum, tell everyone else they're scum and then we lynch them leading to a town victory!

Yayyyyy!

Sound like a plan?
What a bulletproof plan
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Rei »

I'm gonna have to wait till I give you an answer sadly
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 38, Alchemist21 wrote:I think Rei is Town.
Why do you think so
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Rei »

In post 82, Nauci wrote:IIRC, Mumble is a bit lurky but I don't remember too much about his games I've skimmed.

Town!NSG is a very capable player who will bleed towness as the game progresses. Haven't seen scum!NSG.

Town!chill is less town screaming and effort posting as NSG, but is quite capable as town. I haven't seen scumchilll before.

Rei adorkable posts afaik and I have no alignment indicative info to glean from that.

IDK any of the other players.
I'm kinda wondering why you chose to talk about NSG and Mumble who had barely posted (or even posted at all) instead of players who had decent amount of posts already like ejji or twain.
Where you just mentioning people you played with before? Did we play together before :oops:
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Rei »

I'm getting town vibes from tchill, his posts radiate genuine townie aura
twain is also a veeery slight town read
BBT I still think that post at the beginning was kinda townie tbh. I'll try to get a better read on him but for now its a town gut read.
For ejjinami, I remember the newbie we played together he was very active, like he died n1 and still had most posts by the end of the game. So far I don't see much difference tone wise, but if he is scum I'm not expecting a huge change from his town game. For now he seems like his townie self but I feel like he could fake his effort as scum, so I think I'll get a better read on it as we progress. (Oh and ejji I don't crack under pressure as scum :P )
UNVOTE: ejjinami

I think I'd like to pressure this wagon more
VOTE: Dr.Dolittle
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Rei »

@Nauci about your question to how I feel about the townreads on me

Honestly I'm a bit surprised because the last few games people have been telling me i'm a naturally wolfy town
I'm kinda wary of it but it's way too early for me to start susing people because they townread me, especially since like all of them have reasons like "gut read" or "tonal read"
I'll be keeping an eye on how the reads on me progress and how natural they are
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by Rei »

I'll be posting some thoughts later today cuz i'm on phone atm
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 232, Tchill13 wrote:im lock towning Rei.

right after she votes mumble.
Can you explain why you're lock towning me? I understand townreads but it just seems early to lock anyone at all
And why mumble again? For being inactive?
In post 252, Nauci wrote:I refuse to lunch Twain today because that Lalendra meme was too good ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
townie, i feel like scum would be nervous to post a fluffy reason to not vote someone
In post 274, Nauci wrote:
In post 273, Mumble wrote:
In post 269, Nauci wrote:>I'm pretty sure has the capacity to step it way up

would imply that she hasn't

her only post is when I directly asked her a question, and it was a fence sitting post, so thus far she has basically contributed zero opinions
Clarify step up then?

Her only post (all 13 only posts) is not solely because of you. I don't see the fence sitting either, so point that out to me plskthx.
You're right; I'd managed to forget some of the content she contributed and mostly remembered the fluffier posts (omg alpacas are so fwuffy wuffy I want to hug one)

Still; it's died down quite a bit so she's in the same bucket as Kop for me rn: drive by posts here and there. The post about people townreading her super early was kinda null opinion though
I thought about this for a bit, and honestly the best action for now is just to stealthily watch
taking action too early can be bad too, sometimes we just need to be patient
I do feel surprised due to previous experience of "sounding wolfy" as town, but at the same time I know I am town so I'm wondering if I'm being overly paranoid
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Rei »

I'm a bit surprised no one has asked me why I'm voting dr.dolittle when I gave 0 reason
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Rei »

Still townreading tchill tbh
locking someone as town this early is a gutsy move and it does zero for him as scum
If he was scum he's basically just giving himself less options for townies to frame

Nauci is a slight townread now from tone but I don't think it's strong enough yet

mumble, honestly is just null
they can be scum but they can also be town, i dont necessarily find any posts that pinge me much
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 278, Mumble wrote:
In post 277, Rei wrote:Still townreading tchill tbh
locking someone as town this early is a gutsy move and it does zero for him as scum
If he was scum he's basically just giving himself less options for townies to frame
In post 277, Rei wrote:mumble, honestly is just null
This is interesting.

Does the locktown read have to be on you?

Why don't you scumread me for town reading you? What keeps me null?
No it doesnt have to be on me
locking anyone at this phase is risky for a wolf, unless they're partners but that also brings attention to one if the other flips scum
Why do you think I should scumread you for townreading me?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 280, Mumble wrote:
In post 279, Rei wrote:No it doesnt have to be on me
locking anyone at this phase is risky for a wolf, unless they're partners but that also brings attention to one if the other flips scum
Why do you think I should scumread you for townreading me?
Are you aware on my stance on Tchill? Because your comment makes it looks like you ignored it.
In post 279, Rei wrote:Why do you think I should scumread you for townreading me?
Misread your original statement on those townreading you.
You townread him as far as I know, what makes you think I ignored it?
Should I townread or scumread you for it in your opinion
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Rei »

townreading isn't the same as locking someone if thats what you meant
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 284, Mumble wrote:
In post 281, Rei wrote:Should I townread or scumread you for it in your opinion
You should probably do what you would normally do.
I missed that post
yeah it kinda makes you townier now
In post 285, Tchill13 wrote:I lock Towned you because you said you'd scum read anyone who TR'd you without any reason.

And I did so without reason... Then you town read me for that... Little odd.

Maybe I'm doing too much reaction testing.
There's a difference between someone who's townreading me to jump on the wagon and someone who does something risky like locking town on d1 off of just reads
if it was a townread on me for now
The way I see scum townreading me if maybe giving a reason like gut read or a post they liked or whatever to seem townie, but later just leaving me there as a townread for no strong reason
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Rei »

that sentence is incomplete "if it was a townread on me for now i wouldn't townread you for it, but its locking which i think is townie whether its on me or whoever"
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 288, Nauci wrote:
In post 276, Rei wrote:I'm a bit surprised no one has asked me why I'm voting dr.dolittle when I gave 0 reason
I'll bite

Why? And what do you think of his posts since your vote?
He seemed really floaty tbh, and his reads were kinda shallow so i wanted to test the wagon
I still don't feel good about him tbh
It's mostly gut feeling but I feel like he's somehow just slipping there, and every time someone starts to suspect him or vote him the focus switches on someone else

In post 299, Alchemist21 wrote:I think Tchill is Town. I’d expect scum to play a bit more carefully than he has and not be hard-focused on a lurker.

Nauci wagon is still a great wagon.

It kinda feels like Irrelephant is trying to convince himself Nauci is Town more than he’s trying to convince everyone else. Like he wants to be in the game with her and doesn’t want her to be scum that gets knocked out early. Even though he’s defending her and pushing the CW it just doesn’t feel like scum motivation to me.
Can you explain why you think nauci is a good wagon?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 179, northsidegal wrote:hello hello hello!

first of all, i kind of think that nauci is town here. i know that mathdino had some secret tell to read her and i'm trying to think about if i'm remembering it right here, but i still think she looks pretty town anyways. why are people voting there? (@kop and @mumble specifically)
In post 350, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 294, Irrelephant11 wrote: I mean
I didn't think that her misrepresentation of me is towny per se
, but I also know that she's paranoid of me as town, and has done all the things I could potentially scumread her for here - when we were both town. That obviously doesn't *clear* her, but it doesn't make me suspicious in the same way it would if she were playing the same paranoid misreppy way around another player. Basically, I think the misrep was a misunderstanding in this case. Nauci doesn't need to go after me as the mislynch as scum, especially when it's getting
her
much more negative attention.
In post 294, Irrelephant11 wrote:
This looks exactly like town Nauci so far
- paranoid of me, anti-lurkers at first, trying to provide all her thoughts and reads when she can... We don't have many games between us atm, but I've seen her as both alignments, and nothing reminds me more of scum!nauci than town!nauci. It's possible she's putting on a performance as scum just for me, but I suspect she would want to change up her game, call it new meta, and not get so much heat for the way she plays the early game (this isn't the first time).
In post 342, Irrelephant11 wrote:
I feel like other players are scumreading her just for the sake of scumreading her, so I'm calling that as I see it.
I also like just said I would stop defending her, because it's possible I'm wrong. But inb4 someone sees me answering your questions here and is like "oOoOoh look he's
still
defending her, they're the team"
Spoiler: Quoting the stuff that made me feel this way
In post 82, Nauci wrote:IIRC, Mumble is a bit lurky but I don't remember too much about his games I've skimmed.

Town!NSG is a very capable player who will bleed towness as the game progresses. Haven't seen scum!NSG.

Town!chill is less town screaming and effort posting as NSG, but is quite capable as town. I haven't seen scumchilll before.

Rei adorkable posts afaik and I have no alignment indicative info to glean from that.

IDK any of the other players.
In post 163, Nauci wrote:
In post 152, ejjinami wrote:
In post 137, Nauci wrote:
In post 125, ejjinami wrote:
In post 98, Nauci wrote: I don't think it's a strong read but I agree with your BBT case
of course it's not
but if you agree, do you wanna switch to him? your pressure on irrel did exactly nothing and I don't think continuing it will do anything early d1. How about switching to the other players? who do you wanna lynch rn?
I kinda park on my RVS vote for a long time until I figure out where I want to go, and I haven't figured that out yet.
Ngl, I'm not a fan of that playstyle. If your pressure is doing nothing, don't waste time and just do sth else. You've gotta have some leans at this point of the game and it really won't hurt you to place a vote there.
I'm actually kinda thankful for you writing all that stuff about irre, but it's not something that can be sorted at the beginning of the game imo.
Can you post brackets or sth like that?
I actually reread the thread a couple of times Friday and Saturday to try and figure out where I wanted to pressure, but couldn't settle any where in particular among the people I don't town read, and think that Irrelephant isn't any worse or better than those wagons. I think the DDL wagon is more effective w/o the person he's voting on it, and I don't think Irrelephant has been towny yet and that he does respond to pressure.

I'd say my reads at the moment are

Slight Town Lean:

ejjnami
tchill
twain

Conflicted Null:

BBT
Mumble
DDL

Unknown null:

Irrelephant
Rei
Alchemist

Slight Scum Lean:

NSG
Lalendra
Kop

But with half of the game not having post much and a bias against lurkers, it's hard to say.

My experience with NSG is that she's more talkative later in the game but casually chatty in the beginning, but I thought she'd been kinda busy in general lately (though, that *is* weird to then /in games). I thought I'd wait until tomorrow since people are inactive on the weekends.
In post 164, Nauci wrote:Quick look up of the 3 players with 1 post only:

-NSG I've already talked about
-Lalendra seems to always be lynchbait (I mean, she's even got quotes about her in her profile on that) and doesn't post much (1x/day at most), with very little activity in the last few weeks
-Kop is slightly more active than Lalendra but also pretty quiet, and of few words

So that's disappointing.
In post 165, Nauci wrote:Actually it might seem slightly silly but the attention to detail from alchemist in in combination with his post about me has me slightly leaning town on him
In post 255, Nauci wrote:I'm feeling pretty good about Alch

Not super great about Rei, who I'm pretty sure has the capacity to step it way up

After doing this ISO though I agree her votes have mostly been pretty bad
:roll:
ok but what are you trying to tell us by this
do you mean how he said he didnt find her towny but then called her towny? If so I find it strange that in the first quote you highlighted the part that makes it seem like a contradiction
because when i read the rest of the paragraph it made sense to me and he says later that her being scummy is somehow scummy
If I'm wrong about what you meant then by all means correct me
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Rei »

mess i forgot to reply to nsg
@nsg can you explain the townread on nauci more
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 351, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 327, Irrelephant11 wrote: Someone explain the Nauci wagon to me, because
I really don't think she's the scummiest player so far
in a game with Kop, Lalendra, twain, DDL, and lurky!NSG???

Mumble even had a particularly bad progression of "Vote: Nauci" [no reasons given] --> Nauci posted --> "Look at this post! Vote her, she's scum" [no reasons given]

I'm not convinced this wagon has a better composition than the Mumble one did when it was criticized, either.
oops almost forgot this gem
you mentioned before you see nauci/irrelephant
is it because he says she's town? do you see scum!irrelephant defending his partner so strong this early in the game
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Rei »

the fact that no one bothered to question why i voted dr.do until i called it out is seriously making me paranoid
like they didnt want to bring attention to my lynch
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Rei »

tbh i'm not really liking nsg so far
so far she's had a townread on nauci, and a lynch on mumble, neither have any specific reason
I haven't really played with her much, it was only once when I replaced at the end of a newbie and cased her but she was pretty obvious town since she got town to lynch a scum, but i remember her having a lot more content than this
I'm not sure if the reason I find her weird is because we're at the start but I'm hoping to see more of her opinion about other players
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 393, ejjinami wrote:
Hot take: both mumble and Nauci are town.

I'd like everyone to comment on that btw.
I'll explain my reads after I get back home (prob tomorrow morning/afternoon or sth like that).
thats actually kinda what i think rn
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Rei »

i'm definitely not up for lynching tchill
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Rei »

In post 460, Lalendra wrote:
In post 430, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 428, Alchemist21 wrote:What if Tchill’s just scum and all of Mumble, Nauci, and Kop are Town?

VOTE: Tchill
What if tchills just town and all three of those are scum?

I have as much basis for my statement as you do. None.
Scumslip? If you knew your role PM was green you'd have at least SOME basis for that statement. Also really not feeling that progression on Kop, or the hard press on the lurkers.

I don't get where the scum slip is
What basis? And why didn't you ask for a basis when someone said "What if they're all town"
In post 464, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 345, Kop wrote:
In post 195, Nauci wrote:Kop now that you're back nearly 6 pages later

Do you have updated reads
I don't generally do reads, especially on day one. You can go and review a lot of my other games that I've played on here and you'll see that I don't do reads often. I prefer to play the game by using conversations with people that gives me reads that I generally keep to myself.

I also don't use meta as a tool, I don't use any tools to help me scum read someone or find scum, as in general I always believe in evolving. People will try to change there meta to become harder to read so I don't use it. I've often been lynched because I generally get a bit busy with real life in times so don't post much, and simply because my scum games I've been quiet, so they assume I'm scum because they meta read me and I've flipped town in those games that I've been misread in because of meta. But I do use meta as a guidance but I don't base any of my reads on meta, I base it on the game.

(I'm aware that this makes it a bit hypocritical because of my defence on Lalendra but I am going off reputation. And my slight concern that I've pushed Lalendra before and learned that it's a common thing with Lalendra. So I wasn't going to be drawn in again.)
In post 204, Tchill13 wrote:you know what happens to lynchbait? they make it to lylo. Scum and town chit chat for a bit. "i guess so and so wasn't lynchbait, theyre actually scum" Town gets lynched. Scum win.

Let me be very clear. If you can't clear "lynchbait" players as town for any reason other than meta then GTFO OF HERE AND STOP USING THE WORD "LYNCHBAIT".

that is all.
I understand that lynchbait do make it to LYLO and that's what scum want. But scum can afford to get rid of one lynchbait, especially on day one because in general scum want to get through to the first night and hope that they created some suspicions on other town on day one, then they can pretty much plan there kill and next path to take on day two and hope to ride on the confusion made on day one, or diverting suspicion to others based on there kill.

Some of it also rides on the experience of the scum team also. I've seen some baffling kills before that just didn't make any sense, and it just created a lot of confusion.
This entire post is still baffling to me. @Kop I would love for you to explain:
-why you keep reads to yourself
-why you think meta doesn't work but we should meta read you
-why you don't use meta but are using "reputation" to read Lalendra
In post 420, Kop wrote:
In post 378, Tchill13 wrote:I think kop is putting in effort.

Even though his reads are super weird and I don't agree with them I could see them coming from a "tryhard" town so to speak.
How are my reads super weird considering I don't think I've given any reads?
This is slightly towny
In post 460, Lalendra wrote:
In post 430, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 428, Alchemist21 wrote:What if Tchill’s just scum and all of Mumble, Nauci, and Kop are Town?

What if tchills just town and all three of those are scum?

I have as much basis for my statement as you do. None.
Scumslip? If you knew your role PM was green you'd have at least SOME basis for that statement. Also really not feeling that progression on Kop, or the hard press on the lurkers.

Not sure if scumslip but I love this post all the same
Can you say why you love that lalendra post?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Rei »

Also welcome, Creature
would like to see what you think after backtracking
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 488, Irrelephant11 wrote:I’ll lynch anyone under “null” in my reads. Right now Kop is the bigger wagon, is all
Can you answer my question about why you liked the lalendra post?
In post 489, Creature wrote:Would you mind if I postponed my catch up for tomorrow?
It's alright, catch up when you can
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 497, Kop wrote:I'm naturally thinking the scum slip lalendra mentioned, is the fact that Tchill said what if I was town rather than knowing he is town. Or I'm reading it wrong and lalendra is going to have to expand further on it.
now that just sounds like reaching because that was obviously sarcasm
not sure thats her reason since she mentioned something about him not having a basis but maybe it is
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Rei »

UNVOTE: dr.do

this vote is pretty much useless now
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Rei »

In post 536, Tchill13 wrote:No any player is just as likely to be town as a lurker that's the damn point, unless your reads are correct 100 percent of the time ON DAY ONE. Site meta is shit. That's why town suck here.

I do have reads. Idc if you believe me.

R
ei what's your relation to boris? Like is it actually cousin or what? Lol.

Of course he's my alpaca cousin! (sadly not my human cousin tho)
let's just say
he's a player i respekt and one of my alpaca fam
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Rei »

In post 544, Irrelephant11 wrote:Probably not? idk

Not sure where you got the idea that I'm scumreading you for wanting to lynch lurkers. We've argued about game theory a lot, but I've also made clear that I'm scumreading you because I'm not convinced you're at all trying to find either town or scum - instead, you'd rather simply not be lynched.

I have also not suggested that the lurkers in this particular game should be cleared for their lurkiness - in fact, just the opposite for NSG/Kop. so..?

Rei where are you at/what are you thinking?

pedit: I didn't start this conversation thinking you're here to misdirect or distract, but the longer you have insisted on pushing the idea that the first lynch should be a lurker (rather than, say, try to appeal to other players to lynch whichever lurker you're most scumreading), the more it feels like that is your goal

What I'm currently thinking is that If it comes down to the 2 wagons on kop and tchill i'd rather very much lynch kop
tchill has been a strong townread, and I just can't see that coming from a scum pov
nauci has been townie to me but she's not been active lately, it's probably real life stuff but i want some thoughts from her because i'm starting to forget about my reads on her
nsg has been very unlike her town self, which obviously is enough to make me wary but also makes me paranoid wondering if she would be so obviously different from her town self as scum
alchemist had that first townread on me at the start due to "guts" but never mentioned me again, which kinda makes me suspicious but i dont want to lynch him today
bbt has been towny and contributive so far as well, i still think that post at the beginning is from a town pov
dr.do i've already explained
irrelephant, i kinda like your posts tbh but i also know that you're a good player. I've had zero experience with you so i probably want to backtrack some of your past games cause there's always that doubt about me not knowing how you actually play scum
ejji, i've also been paranoid about him because i know he probably won't be much different as scum, but i agree with a lot of his posts and reads so he's a strong tr for today at least, i feel like he's the type i can get a much better read on in further days
mumble i liked as well but we're lacking content here like nauci
kop and lalendra are probably on the same level for me, I will say tho I dont think kop and lalendra are scum together because some of their reads are too similar, its just an initial gut read.
creature, still waiting for his reads but i had town leans from twain

I think I'd be comfortable lynching nsg/kop/dr.dolittle
still waiting for lalendra's response to my question because I don't like her reason for lynching tchill
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Rei »

preferably what you think of kop, nsg and lalendra
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 586, Creature wrote:
In post 552, Rei wrote:preferably what you think of kop, nsg and lalendra
Do you scumread Lalendra?
I dont like her read on tchill, feels forced
so to an extent I do
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 591, Creature wrote:
In post 588, Rei wrote:
so to an extent I do
so she's probtown lol
Interesting
do you think I'm scum?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 596, Creature wrote:
In post 592, Rei wrote:
In post 591, Creature wrote:
In post 588, Rei wrote:
so to an extent I do
so she's probtown lol
Interesting
do you think I'm scum?
Nah, it's not because I think you're scum pushing a mislynch on her.

It's more that I feel players scumreading Lalendra is a towntell for her.
we've been told she's an easy lynchbait as town but I don't know about her scum game
she could be scummy either ways and we'd just be unable to tell if she's scummy town or scummy wolf
I actually don't think a lot of players have been scumreading her that much since whenever her name is mentioned someone pops up saying "she's lynchbait"
I should probably read some of her scum games
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Rei »

what do you think of nsg
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Rei »

everyone moved out of nauci
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 617, Tchill13 wrote:I think those that pushed players providing content over, or even in the defense of, low content creators could be scum.
who would you say could be scum in that bunch
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Rei »

hm he's starting to look sus to me but i'd rather not lynch him today tbh
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Rei »

Paranoia hour: I probably have at least one scum in my town reads
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 628, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 627, Rei wrote:Paranoia hour: I probably have at least one scum in my town reads
no thats not paranoia thats being self aware.

I'm debating switching to Kop or BBT.
The more i think about it the more that Kop feels like a good lynch for today
I really want to see what some players like nsg and lalendra think before voting tho
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Rei »

In post 708, Kop wrote:I would lynch within DDL, Lalendra and NSG personally. I don't have concrete reads, a lot of my reads are generally shit on day one, I tend to start to get better reading of players on day two when I have more information in front of me, that can give me a better view of things. Day one is just plain guesswork in terms of getting reads.

But those 3 I think is where I'd go. Call it gut feelings.
Weren't you telling us not to lynch a lurker on D1?

Lalendra and NSG are obviously lurkers so why do you want to lynch them despite your argument that lynching a lurker isn't helpful on d1?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Rei »

In post 700, Kop wrote:Day one you go for someone who will provide legwork for day two rather than lynch a Lurker and just go with the attitude we will sort other slots out on day two. Your going to have the same problem when your targeting yet another lurker.
Now this just feels like you're trying to save yourself instead of helping town
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Rei »

What do you guys think of kop saying not to lynch a lurker then wanting to lynch one?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Rei »

I know this will sound weird but the sudden shift to DDL now is giving me bad vibes
I feel like if Kop was town scum would've used that and he would've been hammered by now, but the sudden shift now just looks so weird even tho I am suspicious of DDL
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 754, Nauci wrote:This lynch is too easy; pretty sure scum are just letting town fuck up
why do you think its easy
imo if it was easy he would've been hammered long ago
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Rei »

VOTE: kop

I'll be going to sleep now and will probably wake up when the day is over

L-1
The next vote will be a hammer
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Rei »

I'll be posting some reads later but I'm pretty much back to susing ddl
tchill is still town to me
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 861, Scioness Sajj wrote:you have already said twice that i'm not an upgrade activity wise. the biggest problem with lalendra was not that of her content but lack of it. she was in the scummy cuz lurker pile.

i guess there is no point trying to reason with you huh
hmm actually that was the case with lalendra until she made that post about tchill "slipping" which just sounded like reaching
she never explained that and therefore it's still scummy
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #54) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 860, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I said DDL is probably scum out of DDL and Lalendra.

You're taking it out of context.

do you not see them as scum together?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #55) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Rei »

In post 766, Jackal711 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.Final

Lynch
Kop (7) - ejjinami, BlueBloodedToffee, Mumble, Tchill13, Creature, Rei, Irrelephant11

As of Post #765,
Kop
was lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

There has to be at least one scum here
Irrelephant is town and so am I
Tchill is my highest townread pretty much, the more he posts the more I feel confident about him
I townread everyone on this list actually, which just proves my thoughts about a scum being in my town pile

ejjinami, BBT, Mumble, creature

One scum here
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Rei »

In post 930, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 864, Rei wrote:
In post 861, Scioness Sajj wrote:you have already said twice that i'm not an upgrade activity wise. the biggest problem with lalendra was not that of her content but lack of it. she was in the scummy cuz lurker pile.

i guess there is no point trying to reason with you huh
hmm actually that was the case with lalendra until she made that post about tchill "slipping" which just sounded like reaching
she never explained that and therefore it's still scummy
it was also her last post. do you think the replacement is ai? do you expect me to explain it or will it be scummy for the sake of being scummy?
No I don't necessarily think it's ai and I don't like using replacements in my reads. I don't expect you to explain it either since you are not her, I was just pointing out the part where you said we just suspect her for being a lurker by saying that was not the reason for me feeling iffy about her.

Also interesting read on me, probably the first to place a scumread on me since the start of the game which feels kinda townie since suspecting me would be a bit useless as scum if others aren't gonna lynch me?
Rei
Rei
Goon
Rei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Rei »

In post 938, Scioness Sajj wrote:
In post 935, Rei wrote:No I don't necessarily think it's ai and I don't like using replacements in my reads. I don't expect you to explain it either since you are not her, I was just pointing out the part where you said we just suspect her for being a lurker by saying that was not the reason for me feeling iffy about her.

Also interesting read on me, probably the first to place a scumread on me since the start of the game which feels kinda townie since suspecting me would be a bit useless as scum if others aren't gonna lynch me?
if lalendra not explaining her last posts is scummy but her getting replaced isn't scummy then i don't understand why it is not connected? do you understand why i'm getting at?
yeah, i said that because that was the impression i have got from reading the game. her content was lacking and she wasn't there. guess i have misunderstood you because it read to me you were speaking for majority not only yourself.
I didn't say her not explaining is scummy, I said the comment itself is scummy. Like the comment of susing tchill because of a slip that wasn't even a slip. That's what I didn't like about her, not the fact that she didn't reply.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”