Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8875 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8872, Nero Cain wrote:and of course, Drixx leaves. :/
No. Drixx sat and thought about the suicide bomber mechanic for a few minutes and asked himself just how bad it could go worst case. I mean ... I did pop a joke at your expense when you replaced in, but you seem to have a hard on for discrediting me.

@Math: Did nobody really just sit and think about it yet?

If no town take suicide bomber, the absolute worst case is that scum slip in and get it but they have to trade out 1-for-1 which is literally not a strategy that helps them. If town DO take it ... there is obviously in the possibility space the bombing just ending the game with a win ... but I think just from the basic numbers it's significantly more likely that it actually hurts our position.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8876 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 8870, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8868, Toogeloo wrote:I have a solidified gut scum read on Theta Alpine. Lots of bells and whistles going off.

Stun, after my flip, check Theta Alpine / Katsuki's ISOs. You got this!
uhh Theta replaced muffin and Nero replaced Katsuki
Oh, k... well ISO whoever Theta's stuff belongs to. :lol:
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8877 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8866, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8856, Nero Cain wrote:I put a case on you
In post 8860, Drixx wrote:Did you ever bother to make a case
Sometimes I think you are just scum that's trying to exhaust me. TBF, I am pretty fed up.
I'm not sure your idea of "a case" and my idea of "a case" are even in the same continent. I'll go ISO dive real fast.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8878 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8875, Drixx wrote:@Math: Did nobody really just sit and think about it yet?
We mostly said "this can't even happen until Night 5, why are we bothering with this now?", and then people just kept going around in a circle-jerk about how good an idea it was.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8879 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8875, Drixx wrote:
No. Drixx sat and thought about the suicide bomber mechanic for a few minutes and asked himself just how bad it could go worst case. I mean ... I did pop a joke at your expense when you replaced in, but you seem to have a hard on for discrediting me.

If no town take suicide bomber, the absolute worst case is that scum slip in and get it but they have to trade out 1-for-1 which is literally not a strategy that helps them. If town DO take it ... there is obviously in the possibility space the bombing just ending the game with a win ... but I think just from the basic numbers it's significantly more likely that it actually hurts our position.
Why? All town need to take it, and anyone who doesn't should be lynches. :)

if we follow that tactic can you talk me through how it hurts us?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8880 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8875, Drixx wrote:

I actually have thought about it a great deal I just am ready for bed and phone posting and I very much view it in our best interests. There are some risks yes but I think they are mitigated a lot. I don’t have the exact percentages in front of me but in general let’s assume for a moment the absolute worst case scenario

That Sakura (I am just gonna assume Sakura will be leader) picks three scum to give powers to who all pick petrification. For all intents and purposes anyone petrified would be town. All three scum would be confirmed at that point in time.

We would have 4 deaths due to suicide and town on town explosions
And 3 due to petrification
And let’s assume the night kill goes through

So if we hit all three scum in the suicide pool we win no matter what
Tomorrow if the NK succeeds and assuming worst case scenario Toog is town we have 15 alive. 8 deaths means 7 alive 4 town 3 scum we win.

Assume we miss the scum entirely (like it’s FA Sakura and you this is not an FoS this is a hypothetical)
If we have 5 bombs go off and it’s all town on town crime then it 10 deaths. In that case we lose.
If we have 4 bombs go off then it’s 7 alive with 3 scum lylo.

However if we can’t name 1 scum in 10 people then we were already losing to begin with.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8881 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:03 pm

Post by the worst »

but like all we're gonna do is waffle for 100+ pages a day and slowly work thru the holistic lynchpool anyway then if there's still scum left analyse where we fucked up the townblock

so...... Math's right, unless all 3 scum are in the townblock we're ahead just by virtue of systematically nuking not only any scum in the lynchpool, but also their established mislynches. :P
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8882 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to bed now Drixx. If you see any issue with this or have any other questions please speak up about it.

I think the safe spot is 4 bombs but can check my notes later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8883 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8761, Nero Cain wrote:I've been thinking on that. It makes a fuck ton of sense for a Drixxscum to kill Cerb who was misreading him as town. Of course, it's just WIFOM but yeah....
This is horrible logic Nero. The very first person Cerb would suspect when he dies is me. I think I flat out said that a scum me would kill Cerb out of the game pretty much all the time. (I mean ... probably not night one because it's shitty to die night one when you play the way he and I do but... point stands).

I'm not sure Cerb was actually town reading me on day one while he was alive. I was like not really around much at all on day one. Wedding anniversary and such. Day ended literally while I was reading through pages and putting thoughts in notepad to post.

My sense of things is that Cerb made the thing with Shiro so difficult (refusing to answer my questions which confirmed that HE was relaying info as well as confirming Shiro as SM in a situation where the night events were confusing) because he wanted to see how I would respond to it. He wouldn't need to waste energy on Shiro because Shiro was going to be relaying Cerb accurately if there really was an SM connection going on. The moment I chose to ask questions that only Cerb could possible answer, Shiro could never afford to do anything other than accurately relay what Cerb wanted us to see.

You should also look into the interaction I had with Titus. She tried to get the question for Cerb to be a reference to a game that She, Cerb, Varsoon and myself are (off and on) working on. With Shiro being dead, that seems like an intentional move on her part to try and get me really suspicious of Shiro. It also now puts me in a situation where there's an interaction there which could be viewed as Titus distancing from me via some classic scum theatre.

At some point (thought I quoted it but I guess not) you expressed some kind of idea that me trying to confirm Shiro was the point of my posting at that stage in the game ... as if that were a BAD thing. There was literally zero reason to even consider what was being represented as coming from Cerb until it was actually confirmed that Shiro was relaying info from Cerb. In order to do that, Shiro would have had to have taken SM. If Shiro took SM, then that removed Shiro as a possibility to explain someone who should have been BP dying.

Like ... what exactly is wrong with that? That was precisely what we needed to know to move forward. Why on earth wouldn't I want to confirm it was actually Cerb and at the same time get more info to reduce the possibility space for what had gone on at night? I'm legitimately confused at what you were going for there.
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote: Is the reason I :igmeou: 'd at Drixx.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?

kinda skimmed the rest of his ISO but I'm not really seeing much (any?) scumhunting. Mostly just defending himself and trying to figure out if Shiro had some wich I could see scum trying to do b/c it informs them about the setup. Part of me wants to say "Titus pushing back on Drixx makes a Titus/Drixx team not a thing" but that whole "anyone thats means to Titus or scumreads her I'll lynch" kinda irks me. Is that too obvious for scumbuddies? But then Toog is getting plenty of heat for defending Titus but Drixx isn't, so is Toog a scum led wagon?

There were a few kinda other sketchy things like he keeps telling ppl good post and stuff and kinda buddies his way through the game.

But defiantly our limited back and forth did play a huge role in my scum read.

-ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't
exactly
true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.

Nero after reading that- :igmeou:

1.) You really should go look at Space Dandy 2 if you want to understand why I would try and calm shit down when Titus is being wound up. That shit was unpleasant. None of us are playing this hobby to add stress to our life. I'm quite aware that many scum use that kind of thing as a technique but if you go looking I think you're going to find I have a pretty solid ethical line when it comes to abusing "personal" or "real life" things for gain when I'm scum. I find it pretty distasteful and have not at all enjoyed when stuff that wasn't really part of the game (or shouldn't have been) was used by scum against me. I try not to do it. You can take my word for that or go do some research.

2.) I'm not generally a buzzwords player. It's also amusing and perhaps a bit ironic to see you refer to LAMIST as a buzzword coming from me. As far as I'm aware, nobody knew what that meant the first half dozen times I used it when I first migrated to this site. Is it a "buzzword" if it came to the site from me?

3.) It's asinine to suggest I voted for Titus. Everyone else instantly understood that I was saying "of course I voted for Cerb again".

4.) Titus being elected was an unexpected result. It did actually cause confusion. It's precisely the kind of move Titus makes as scum. She put in a huge effort to make it seem like she had been set up.

5.) It's not even WiFoM. It's just the obvious truth. Like anyone alive in game who knows Cerb and I will tell you that I absolutely would kill him as scum. Pretty sure he would kill me also (although he may be cocky enough to try and mislynch me instead or try and sell me a half truth like when he was in a rare hydra with someone else and pulled out a 3P solo win by telling most of a truth). I would say that as any alignment so it's NAI.

6.) Again: ask anyone who plays with me regularly how I feel about abuse in forum mafia and how I respond when I see it. Or go look at games which had toxicity. Whether it is aimed at me or involves me or not I will basically ALWAYS stand up and say something about it. Drixx don't play that shit. Attack the play, not the player. -- So much so that I am blacklisted from playing games one of my favorite mods runs because I absolutely wouldn't let some jackhole get away with just abushing the shit out of everyone in the game (said game actually ended up abandoned by said mod because of how toxic it got).

7.) I never went after anyone for scumreading Titus. Read my ISO and you'll see me just point out that Titus was essentially logically lockscum when the vote claims for day 2 came out in such a way that scum obviously lied. Townies would have been honest about voting her so the fact that we didn't end up with a clear understanding of who elected her and why was pretty much rock solid reason to have her pretty heavily scum read. Her reaction to the situation was like 99% confirmation she was scum. Scum!Titus tries to handwave things away. Look at SU when Cerb and I caught her slip and she tried to say she was speaking with certainty about a VARSOON mechanic because she had seen the precise role before. Like ... lol. She tried to pull the same kind of thing here. She was "being framed".

I absolutely can like someone and defend them from abuse and still scum read them at the same time. Friendship and a general principle of advocating for less personal abuse in mafia games are not mutually exclusive from realizing a friend/target of abuse is scum and needs to be lynched.

8.) I'm pretty sure the most natural reading of my first post quoting you is that it's a joke. At most you could maybe misread it as a reaction test. When I'm actually suggesting someone is scum I tend to do it in something more significant than a one liner of snark.

And ... OF COURSE I argued the point with you when you responded. That's what I do. Like ... that doesn't have any bearing on the fact that I was just being snarky with you. I mean ... you even say that's the "meat" of your read. If that's your meat ... don't rely on it to get you through the winter friend.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8884 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8882, MathBlade wrote:I am going to bed now Drixx. If you see any issue with this or have any other questions please speak up about it.

I think the safe spot is 4 bombs but can check my notes later.
I think you should actually sit down and do the math. I'm not coming to the same conclusion you are. Mostly because there's a hole in your logic for how to determine scum from town in the scenario, especially if more than one somehow gets into the team.

On the premise that scum may not have realized what I did (because it's a little counter-intuitive), I'm going to shut up and just tell you to run the numbers AND rethink that logic. I think you missed something but it was easy to miss so just mull it over. I think you'll catch it.

I obviously can't stop people doing it if they're determined since I don't have any say on who gets the team invite tonight ... but FWIW: I wouldn't pursue that strategy. It's not airtight and it has the potential to hand the scum a bunch of free kills they otherwise have to post and expose themselves by pushing to mislynch.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8885 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8883, Drixx wrote:1.) You really should go look at Space Dandy 2 if you want to understand why I would try and calm shit down when Titus is being wound up. That shit was unpleasant.
My problem with this is that D1 I was doing nothing of the sort. Here's some of my early posts:
In post 1143, Sando wrote:It's Titus' seeming confidence that they coordinated to elect FA and then not taking that to its logical conclusion that has me worried.
In post 1135, Sando wrote:Titus has started the speculation but not actually dug into it, which I don't like.
And then here is my only vaguely antagonistic post towards Titus D1, which is countering the idea that FA should pre-claim her superhero team:
In post 1279, Sando wrote:
In post 1202, Titus wrote:
In post 1201, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1199, Titus wrote:
In post 1197, Ankamius wrote:She won't be leader day two.
But that leaves us where day 1?

Same predicament. I try to sort my theory. Get jumped. Try to create ideas that remove scum advantage. Get jumped. Like I get disagreeing with mh random theory and wanting to sort me but at least sort me and try to bring something better than out the PRs d2. It does nothing to solve d1.
I don't understand what you're even trying to argue here
FA has no accountability D1. If I try to find who might be scum buddying FA, I get voted by all those who selected FA as leader. Thus negating my ability to find who it is. I get voted for being "incompetent" for trying to find a solution to scum possibily buddying FA.

The forcing FA to claim day 2 does nothing for Day 1. Scum already likely get their hooks in.

So what's your idea to stop FA from giving PRs to scum that are charismatic?

I think it's likely numbers because of the major pushback there.

UFO is just basically being UFO. Cerb was second place according to claimed votes, so he's probably buddied. That leaves numbers.
Wat?

Why do you need something for D1? For starters, this is the best chance for us to scumhunt, afaik we can't string up a town PR since they don't exist yet, and you could string up a scum PR since they might exist. That's great for town! Only scum should be scared of D1 lynches.

Scum!FA giving scum powers is going to have to justify that in the coming days, for example, giving it to you when you're being reasonably widely scumread and not really townread...if you turn out to be scum then FA is on the chopping block.
Town!FA is just as motivated as anyone else to give it to townie, making it open firstly gives scum a say that they otherwise wouldn't, and narrows down the scum-kill to guaranteed PRs.

FA claiming D2 is flat out better than D1, D3 would be nice if we think we can get that far, we'll see.

In all cases I was right and in all cases Titus was working a clear scum agenda. I was never winding her up for no town purpose, and I don't see how I'm being abusive in any way. The push on me D3 on the other hand...
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8886 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Drixx »

Ummm ... didn't we already go over the part where I literally just relied on my memory and am fairly sure I meant to push someone else over it?

Like ... it's not really relevant WHO is abusing WHOM. Ever. Even if it's someone I personally don't care for on the receiving end. I'm going to say something. Now I almost feel obligated to go re-read a large chunk and see exactly what it was that seemed abusive to me and whom it came from ... except that person
probably
already got the point and I'm not sure how productive it would be to rehash that particular bit of ground yet again.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8887 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8886, Drixx wrote:Ummm ... didn't we already go over the part where I literally just relied on my memory and am fairly sure I meant to push someone else over it?

Like ... it's not really relevant WHO is abusing WHOM. Ever. Even if it's someone I personally don't care for on the receiving end. I'm going to say something. Now I almost feel obligated to go re-read a large chunk and see exactly what it was that seemed abusive to me and whom it came from ... except that person
probably
already got the point and I'm not sure how productive it would be to rehash that particular bit of ground yet again.
Except you're responding to a case from Nero where he specifically pulls out your reasoning for voting me, that I'm winding Titus up for no benefit and associating that with abusive play.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #8888 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Sorry for bringing up old stuff and sorry if I'm repeating others I haven't read most of today
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion. And it has.

I think claims of who you voted for should stop and someone super trusted (FA seems like the best choice) to make an ordered list and have folks claim. There are a few good reasons to do this and the less said about them before we do it the better.
drixx how did you proceed from this post to #2136 (attacking the people who were pushing titus or baiting her as you mentioned)?
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8889 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
also what about this changed now that you said that's a horrible reason to suspect you to nero?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8890 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4069, Drixx wrote:Just for the record: Titus did not put me on the team or give me powers or anything. I think a town!Titus would have given me a power choice 99 times out of a 100 given the game state at end of day and the very high likelihood that she gets roped today. Especially with Cerb already dead. I also would have expected a scum!Titus to do so as well and try and convince me she's town and to help her avoid getting roped; however, I can also see scum!Titus trying to play at level 2 and take advantage of that expectation by not throwing me a power.
This is actually a pretty good look for drixx tbh

why would scum titus not give scum drixx power or to give him that secretly which would look bad for her. I can't see drixx and titus being a pair

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8891 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8890, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4069, Drixx wrote:Just for the record: Titus did not put me on the team or give me powers or anything. I think a town!Titus would have given me a power choice 99 times out of a 100 given the game state at end of day and the very high likelihood that she gets roped today. Especially with Cerb already dead. I also would have expected a scum!Titus to do so as well and try and convince me she's town and to help her avoid getting roped; however, I can also see scum!Titus trying to play at level 2 and take advantage of that expectation by not throwing me a power.

why would scum titus not give scum drixx power or to give him that secretly which would look bad for her. I can't see drixx and titus being a pair
Sorry what am I missing, why can't Drixx be lying about this?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8892 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8889, Frozen Angel wrote:
also what about this changed now that you said that's a horrible reason to suspect you to nero?
I said that it's not alignment indicative for me to say what I did in 2146. I would say as any alignment/role that Cerb being killed off early is a reason to suspect me. Nobody has more respect for his skill and competence than I do. We've typed something like 5 million words in hydra chat with one another.

Cerb dying early isn't a horrible reason to suspect me. My post #2146 is NAI and Nero was suggesting that scum!Drixx would say that but perhaps !scumDrixx would not.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8893 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't he get some BP power though?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8894 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8888, Frozen Angel wrote:Sorry for bringing up old stuff and sorry if I'm repeating others I haven't read most of today
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion. And it has.

I think claims of who you voted for should stop and someone super trusted (FA seems like the best choice) to make an ordered list and have folks claim. There are a few good reasons to do this and the less said about them before we do it the better.
drixx how did you proceed from this post to #2136 (attacking the people who were pushing titus or baiting her as you mentioned)?
Already addressed but perhaps I wasn't clear.

I can scum read someone and literally say that they are essentially lockscum and need to eat rope. I can,
at the same time
, view that person as a friend and even jump into the fray if that person is being personally abused. It's not mutually exclusive.

One thing is solving the game. The other is trying to reign in the incivility which has been slowly building over the years on this site.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8895 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8891, Sando wrote:
In post 8890, Frozen Angel wrote:

Sorry what am I missing, why can't Drixx be lying about this?
This would look extremly bad for titus. WHy would scum titus and scum drixx hide the fact that titus is giving a scum!drixx power or to not give him such power when she had him on her potential list.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8896 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8893, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't he get some BP power though?
That happened last night. he was also on my list.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #8897 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 8894, Drixx wrote:
In post 8888, Frozen Angel wrote:Sorry for bringing up old stuff and sorry if I'm repeating others I haven't read most of today

Already addressed but perhaps I wasn't clear.

I can scum read someone and literally say that they are essentially lockscum and need to eat rope. I can,
at the same time
, view that person as a friend and even jump into the fray if that person is being personally abused. It's not mutually exclusive.

One thing is solving the game. The other is trying to reign in the incivility which has been slowly building over the years on this site.
So you're saying you had titus as a scum read then?

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8898 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 8893, Nero Cain wrote:Didn't he get some BP power though?
He got powers N1 and I think he said he chose medium instead of BP.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8899 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8895, Frozen Angel wrote:This would look extremly bad for titus. WHy would scum titus and scum drixx hide the fact that titus is giving a scum!drixx power or to not give him such power when she had him on her potential list.
but he can say I didn't get a power and we have no way of knowing or not, right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”