Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7636 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When I said I was willing to replace in I didn't realize this was 300+ pages and I'm, not reading that. Tell me who we are lynching and why.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7640 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7637, stungun0404 wrote:there was a lot of resistance to the titus wagon, mainly from flipped town shiro and toogeloo. we think toog is scum
Are you saying that toog has to be scum b/c shiro was town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7647 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

toog, who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7658 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7652, stungun0404 wrote:nero cain, here’s a question i had asked to your predecessor katsuki who never answered, and that i would like you to answer to when you get settled into the game:

if you were voted town leader, who are the players you would likely give powers to and why? i don’t see this as the most likely to happen, but i’d like to see some substance here.
Why would you ask me this? I mean maybe at some point curiosity will get the better of me and I'll sit down and read shit but at the same time I'm really really not looking forward to it and I might not. I'm town though and will form some reads as I go along.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7660 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda don't think Toog is scum though. Like I get why ppl think he could be and maybe the
aTe
is just getting to me. If he's town its fairly commendable that he's willing to get lynched to erase the WIFOM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7663 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7655, The Dream Weaver wrote:Katsuki has requested replacement.
can we get this slot replaced already? kthxbye

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7666 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Toog is still dying, don't need to sell me something I've already bought

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7668 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is math leader and who voted for that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7671 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7669, the worst wrote:NERO CAIN..... are you here to ruin my day?
of course

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7677 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y would i ruin ur day?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7684 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7682, Sakura Hana wrote:Also i think this is town Nero so far.
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7687 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

protip: stungun is scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7688 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

would also kill Drixx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7691 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7690, Drixx wrote:
In post 7688, Nero Cain wrote:would also kill Drixx
This is basically an endorsement coming from Nero. I can't recall a game we've played together where I was town and he didn't scum read me. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy at this point.
Are you sure we've even had a town game together? The only two games that I remember playing with you are Civ and Coal Miners and you were scum in both.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7693 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7692, Drixx wrote:Nice selective recall though.
or maybe I'm remembering our last two games? Expecting me to remember players lists from years ago when you barely post, to begin with, is the most asine thing I've ever heard. But actually looking in your game list there was the canceled Real folk blues (2016). I
WAS
scum reading your slot but House is kinda a scummy vi and I know that I was scumreading that head. There was Ny183 (2015) where myself and I assume others thought you were scummy as fuck b/c you were a prodgeing lurker. So yes, your statement is
KINDA
correct but I feel like scum reading a derp head and suspecting a do nothing lurker doesn't make me some horribly bad person at reading you and your statement is just kinda discredity and maybe a little immature? Sorry for not remembering games that are 2 and 3 years old? And before you go "but we've played more games!" we have, but those don't count b/c one of us were scum in all those games and we are specifically talking about games where BOTH of us are town.

I mean yeah, at some point I'll sit down and we can do a back and forth and all that jazz and maybe get some other opinions. Like just b/c my reaction off of a limited set of data kinda made me lean scum doesn't mean I'm super invested in a "Drixx has to be scum!" but your reaction kinda makes me think I'm right. IDK, we'll see how I feel after we do the thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7746 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7748 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

they can't bus Toog too b/c _____?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7795 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Drixx claimed he was scum with you, is this true?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7804 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7749, hebichan wrote:Why would scum bus a third scum after two flips?

I'm not saying its impossible, just really bad.
agreed but if Toog was scum that was going down then I think scum would be pretty likely to claw their way onto that wagon. Of course thats not to say that scum are sitting on him right now or that I think he's scum. This is mostly why my gut reaction was that Stun was scum. I mean really, you bark and shout that Toog is scum only to vote not Toog? Just seems like a bit of a hedge.

@math
(or anyone really) Who were all of Titus' defenders? I know it was Shiro and Toog and Drixx. Who else?

In post 7764, stungun0404 wrote:shiro's read were so blatantly false. he confscummed me, and suggested fa as a partner. i think he was trying to survive, and thus threw things out that scum might want to keep alive.

and he townread titus--which we all know was bs.
I mean, she was just wrong as fuck. It happens. Doesn't meanshe was playing against wincon. Also, Titus has a cult following of players that think she's the second coming of MoS. She's a real-life cult leader.
In post 7775, Drixx wrote:
In post 7746, Nero Cain wrote:apparently. Why should I have taken that as a joke and not as some limp-wristed pushback?

I think the ppl calling Toog scum are either lazy, argumentative town, or scum thats like overcompensating or some combination of. Toog is getting lynched today. Whether he's just town that is just like "oh hey, I'm expendable and I screwed up." or he's scum that's
Ate
ing and/o his team wants to bus him for the town cred.
Nah man. Pretty much everyone who has played with me regularly defaults to assuming I'm scum until they have reason to believe otherwise. Being called scummy is basically irrelevant to me. I just thought I'd crack a joke to welcome you to the game and you took it serious.
:igmeou:

idk, like, this is how it feels from my POV. I'm light scum reading you and then you kind of discredit me by saying that I'm awesomely bad at reading you and then I put in the work that sort of disproves this and then you cry joke. So it just looks like kinda a backtrack to me. Also...

MAFIA

IZ

SRS

BUSINESS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7806 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7776, Toranaga wrote:IDK what math is doing right now tbh. his reads seem very poor and I don't think his wolf team guess contains wolves.
I like you and I think you are correct.
In post 7805, stungun0404 wrote:@nero cain, early in this day phase

In post 7037, stungun0404 wrote:Toogeloo was the hardest defender of titus that still remains

I am fine with leading a wagon there

VOTE: Toogeloo

Because i also came to the conclusion last day phase that at least one of toog or shiro was scum.

I'm going to completely reevaluate everything tomorrow though to be certain
first to vote toog
In post 7598, stungun0404 wrote:i’ll unvote, though i was happy to be first on this wagon, especially if it is scum

VOTE: unvote
unvoted because he was L-2, and we agreed (two of my townreads — sakura and mathblade — and i) to let the day phase extend longer
ok sure but the whole trying to start a counterwagon to Toog with >week doesn't make any sense to me.

Also, why did you start scumreading me when I called you scummy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7816 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7810, Nosferatu wrote:damn nero is in this game now?
fuck off and die.
In post 7809, stungun0404 wrote:@nero cain: all day phases are a weeklong in this game, lol. so anytime that i start a counterwagon, it will be with less than a week left in the day phase.

i was already scumreading/leaning on your slot last day phase. this is nothing new. in fact, i voted katsuki last day phase in between 2 of my titus votes. my voting pattern was titus-katsuki-titus-creature-titus last day phase.
Well ok. I just didn't really get a sense that you were suspicious of my slot until I called you scum. How do you feel about me now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7818 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand the need for a Toog counter at all? It does nothing but divide the town. Maybe you are thinking that Toog is scum and a nice juicy, not Toog wagon will get his buddies to vote there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7822 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7820, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 7816, Nero Cain wrote:fuck off and die.
LOL but why tho
Don't you lurk and do shit all as town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7830 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Stun
-sell me on TW scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7883 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

And they say that a hero can save us
I'm not gonna stand here and wait
I'll hold on to the wings of the eagles
Watch as we all fly away

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7890 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets give the bomb to TW. The idea of a duck bomb just sounds interesting

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7903 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Gamma emerald

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7904 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also lurk creature is scum creature. kill that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8077 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7928, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7926, stungun0404 wrote:zmuffinman’s slot had a very early wagon push by a handful of sketchy players on d1 running contrary to titus AND numbers wagon. it is unlikely theta’s slot is scum, but possible
Zmuffin is a better player than to post that dumb meta argument. It’s a BoP read and Theta has lurksacked.
muffin a good player lol. Also kinda think he's town if Drixx is scum, idk.
In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it? Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.
y would town Shiro that has a slight misread on Titus connect Drixx and Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8084 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8017, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8015, Creature wrote:VOTE: hebichan
Explain please :)
he's voting his scumbuddy b/c he knows Toog is going to flip town. If Creature were town I'd expect him to sheep here.
In post 8033, hebichan wrote:My lynch pool is probably creature, kokichi,
nero cain.
y?
In post 8074, MathBlade wrote:Ewww but then Nero is left alive.
y do you want me dead?

In post 8083, Gamma Emerald wrote:I was kinda hoping you'd justify your vote on me
wanted to see if you got all OMGUSy like you do as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8089 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm...I swore we were in another game where you were town and YOU SWORE UP AND DOWN that your RFB was not an OMGUS. So it feels a little strange to me that you are admiting to OMGUSy play here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8093 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its clear from the last few posts the Creature is in fact lurking. You guys have my blessing to lynch Toog today but I was a dead Creature tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8103 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8091, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 8089, Nero Cain wrote:hrmmmm...I swore we were in another game where you were town and YOU SWORE UP AND DOWN that your RFB was not an OMGUS. So it feels a little strange to me that you are admiting to OMGUSy play here.
Civ 5 UPick yeah
I thought about it and realized that yeah it pretty much was OMGUS. And what wrong with OMGUSy reads? I think it's totally normal to read people based off their interactions with you.
There's nothing really wrong with it. The majority of our attackers are going to be town though so that's why things like Slayers gambit are pretty much fucking fail. Who is scum and why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8107 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8104, MathBlade wrote:Because scum has to be in a certain set of players. If those all die then we win.
sure but that's any game. Why do you think MY slot is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8115 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y is it bad?

You also had an obvtown read n him in Civ despite
EVERYONE
telling you he was scum and you admitted to being able to not read him very well or something so maybe you shouldn't trust your read on him?
In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:Tell that to Labryinth I acted dumb and my town team won and I was the NK
get over yourself Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8116 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8114, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Cerb was 75% confident that Titus was town, not saying Drixx isn’t but I don’t really understand why you are so convinced Drixx is obvtown but suspicious of Tor.
I think Math has a crush on him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8120 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@stun
-you still owe me that case on YW and I still owe you an iso of drixx.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8122 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8118, Creature wrote:How does Toog + hebi + the worst team feel?
not nearly as good as a creature+hebi+gamma team

huh, I guess Drixx is poe town then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8213 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8146, the worst wrote:like the leader selects six people who will sacrifice themselves for the greater good. anyone who doesn't sacrifice themselves is confirmed scum.
I mean, I don't really want to die. So I'm scum? My pm says I'm not though.

I mean honestly, the best use is prob lurkers and prob scum. So like creature, Gamma, Kokichi, hebi, and Drixx. Math is town and I'd say give it to him but I don't trust him enough to use it optimally,

Everyone should maybe list their top 5 scum reads though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8216 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8214, stungun0404 wrote:@nero cain, i see you voted gamma emerald —> is there anything in particular that leads you to think gamma emerald is scum?
It's just meta/gut. Like I just feel like he's not being as active and forceful as the town Gamma I've seen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8222 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey, with the bomb thing are we killing 5 or 6 ppl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8228 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero's top five: creature, Gamma, Kokichi, hebi, and Drixx
stunguns top five: nosferatu, gamma emerald, hebichan, creature, kokichi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8231 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8229, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8228, Nero Cain wrote:Nero's top five: creature, Gamma, Kokichi, hebi, and Drixx
stunguns top five: nosferatu, gamma emerald, hebichan, creature, kokichi
Top five scum or town?
scum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8239 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ Math
@ TW
@Sando

top 5 to kill?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8283 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why in the world are people posting without giving me a list of 5 to kill? Why are people including Toog in their list of 5 to kill when we are lynching him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8291 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8274, Drixx wrote:I'm back around; gonna be up awhile but I'm about 20 pages or so behind atm. See you all in the future again.
nice prod dodge

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8295 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8282, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6781, Titus wrote:
In post 6776, Toranaga wrote:VOTE: creature
VOTE: Creature

Why not? Better than Katsuki.
Start here. Like Titus does not do this to a buddy on her last legs after being on a buddy’s wagon d1. Look at the events after.
but she does it to me?

Why am I scum for being suspicious of Drixx but not Creature?

Why is Drixx above suspicion?

Why should anyone trust your obvown Drixx read when you had the same read on him when he was scum in Civ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8297 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8294, Frozen Angel wrote:why toogelo is not yet lynched
b/c we are still discussing things, at least from MPOV. Anxious to get to night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8298 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8296, MathBlade wrote:Let’s assume 15 alive tomorrow and scum NK successful for easy math.
Assume a mislynch for easy math.
14 alive into night. 5 bombs distributed to not obvTown roles
Only two go off. This means 4 kills.
Now add 4 more kills if all take petrify and all successful and NK is successful
This means 14-8 is 6.

They would have to have literally every ability succeed. The odds of that are pretty slim
Also, why is Toog scum for defending Titus but Drixx can defend Titus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8301 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really need to read these mechanics. I don't really understand whats going on much beyond we are blowing people up.

::popcorn::

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8303 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8300, Sakura Hana wrote:Did Drixx defend Titus? I dont recall.
I do know Cerb said Drixx was 99% town... or at least that's what Shiro said Cerb said during mediumship.
it might have been before she was wagoned but yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8305 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8302, MathBlade wrote:it means my town reads were and are right
I feel like you say this in every game before leaving a trail of town bodies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8310 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm scum if Math dies tonight *hint hint*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8315 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8302, MathBlade wrote:Prior games doesn’t discount my reads here
Sure but you are using prior experience to explain why you can read Drixx but in that same prior experience, you are misreading him so the "But I've changed! I've learned to read him better!" just falls on deaf ears.

this post was mainly a bunch of hogwash talking about how great you are and doesn't really talk about your hypocrisy concerning me and Creature. I suspect that you are a little angry that I insulted you and you are chainsaw defending Drixx b/c friendship (b/c you defend him every game regardless of alignment.)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8322 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

All you've said is "I can read Drixx!" If you've thrown out a town Drixx case that I haven't seen b/c like I haven't read 1/5 of this then you can either quote it and I'll listen though you seem to be unwilling to listen to why Drixx could be scum so why should I listen to you but you aren't willing to listen to me?

Also, still not talking about your hypocrisy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8323 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8321, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8300, Sakura Hana wrote:Did Drixx defend Titus? I dont recall.
I do know Cerb said Drixx was 99% town... or at least that's what Shiro said Cerb said during mediumship.
In post 7963, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, this post has been bothering me a lot:
In post 6435, Shiro wrote:Btw general Cerb thoughts

pm

FA's list should be Drixx and Shiro, and that's it nobody else.

Nos might be town, and math might also be town. However, if he thinks that if he was killed based on expectations people then
randomidgets slot is a likely suspect, as are Drixx and Titus to a lesser exten
t.

He also notes that the kill strategys so far have been really good since scum go for broadly townread targets by the leader but not the obvious choice.
Can someone please tell me if im overthinking it? Cerb had a 75% town read on Titus and a 99% town read on Drixx, but idk if this means that there's a connection between scum!Titus and Drixx or im just getting paranoid.
Am I just misreading here but isn't this saying that Drixx and Titus are scummy, not towny?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8334 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8326, MathBlade wrote:I don’t have hypocrisy to address or if I do I don’t understand it try explaining it again and I will respond tomorrow
You do. You are town reading Creature b/c you believe that Titus would not vote her scumbuddy yet that doesn't apply to me.

you are also scum reading me basely solely on the reason that I'm suspicious of Drixx. Yet Creature also suspects Drixx and thats not scummy from him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8337 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8336, Toranaga wrote:creature's ISO is literally the wolfiest thing I've read this year
How do you feel about Math hard town reading that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8340 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tor really is a badass Samurai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8344 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8341, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:No, I don’t get Math-speak either. Lol
no one does.

I'll have my Drixx case out shortly and ppl can comment on it or w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8345 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and he can comment on it when he posts next week.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8370 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Tor, will you be on for like 30 mins?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8377 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8373, Toranaga wrote:
In post 8370, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Tor, will you be on for like 30 mins?
maybe not

why is that?
almost done with my post about Drixx, just wanted your opinion is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8390 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is the reason I :igmeou: 'd at Drixx.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
voting someone for attacking Titus. Anyone notice a pattern yet?

kinda skimmed the rest of his ISO but I'm not really seeing much (any?) scumhunting. Mostly just defending himself and trying to figure out if Shiro had some wich I could see scum trying to do b/c it informs them about the setup. Part of me wants to say "Titus pushing back on Drixx makes a Titus/Drixx team not a thing" but that whole "anyone thats means to Titus or scumreads her I'll lynch" kinda irks me. Is that too obvious for scumbuddies? But then Toog is getting plenty of heat for defending Titus but Drixx isn't, so is Toog a scum led wagon?

There were a few kinda other sketchy things like he keeps telling ppl good post and stuff and kinda buddies his way through the game.

But defiantly our limited back and forth did play a huge role in my scum read.

-ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't
exactly
true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.

Nero after reading that- :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8394 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8392, Frozen Angel wrote:I'll iso drixx later today.
but I just did...and postted about it....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8400 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Nancy
what is your list of the five to kill and your thoughts on Drixx case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8404 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8402, Sando wrote:
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3090, Drixx wrote:Sando you got voted because you were literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose.
To be fair lots of
idiots
super smart people did this to me D2 and D3. Why Drixx in particular? Is two enough for a pattern here?

One thing I noticed was Drixx wasn't in the D3 push on me, whilst being the main antagonist early D2 (before FA took up that mantle late D2). I found that inconsistent with the overall scumplan D3, which was getting me mislynched. You weren't in game so you kinda just have to take my word on that (cause fuck trying to actually follow a non-ISO reread), but what's the scumplan from Drixx+Titus there assuming my assertion is accurate?
So I haven't read a whole lot (and I doubt I will) I forgot what exactly happened, I think I was asking something and Drixx's name came up and so I started to iso him and it pinged me, I called him scum and then our interaction happened. So that's why its Drixx and not your other attackers. Who are they? It's actually 3 muffin, tor and you.

Could see a townHana take up the mantle and let her do all the work while Drixx lurks it out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8405 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you so convinced Drixx is scum?
ummmm...i just explained it and I'm not sure why you are all up in arms about Toog being scum but Drixx can't be. I mean, I guess at the same time I'm not like "OMG, He
HAS
to be scum!" b/c town can be bad and the Math-Titus-Drixx circle jerk seems to happen all the time so maybe its more based on friendship than AI in which case those fucks need to start playing mafia instead of a verbal threesome.
In post 8403, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:He fakeclaimed a gulity on Sando soon after he replaced into Chicadee slot.
doubt that's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8418 (isolation #68) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have you played with Drixx before and how familiar are you with his meta? Do you read his play as being specifically wolfy here or does he come accross as a wolfy player in general?
You are trying really hard to discredit my case huh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8564 (isolation #69) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

talking about Toog is a moot point b/c we are flipping him anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8577 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8564, Nero Cain wrote:talking about Toog is a moot point b/c we are flipping him anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8592 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think anyone should want Drixx as leader....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8594 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What does the leader do?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8599 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8418, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Have you played with Drixx before and how familiar are you with his meta? Do you read his play as being specifically wolfy here or does he come accross as a wolfy player in general?
No, why would I do that? Since when is asking questions, considered to be “discrediting”?
I don't feel like either of those questions are very relevant and they seem pretty pointed. Like does my experience with Drixx and/or knowing his meta really matter? I can't identify scum play unless I have the necessary experience or knowledge of meta? Your other question about whether or not I always find Drixx scummy doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than "Yes, I always find Drixx scummy." "Ok well, this is just conf bias then." But like, we've already kinda talked about this...like in our whole tw games where we were both town I scum read him for being a lurksack and then in the other game I hard scumread the House head. You'd know this if you read. Like really, the links to this exact argument are there. You seem to be sniping from the sidelines and not really dealing with the specifics of the case and it smells like inside information.

Drixx's early stink eyes @ everyone that was pushing for Titus and Toogs defending Titus don't seem all that dissimilar to me. If Toog is scum for defending Titus why isn't Drixx scum for chainsaw attacking all Titus' early enemies?

Like town playing poorly is a thing and its more than possible that that's whats happening here but I feel like my reasoning to suspect him are pretty valid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8608 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no but I don't think I've ever played with a cerb-drixx town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8609 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8607, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8599, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8419, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8418, Nero Cain wrote:
No, why would I do that? Since when is asking questions, considered to be “discrediting”?
I don't feel like either of those questions are very relevant and they seem pretty pointed. Like does my experience with Drixx and/or knowing his meta really matter? I can't identify scum play unless I have the necessary experience or knowledge of meta? Your other question about whether or not I always find Drixx scummy doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than "Yes, I always find Drixx scummy." "Ok well, this is just conf bias then." But like, we've already kinda talked about this...like in our whole tw games where we were both town I scum read him for being a lurksack and then in the other game I hard scumread the House head. You'd know this if you read. Like really, the links to this exact argument are there. You seem to be sniping from the sidelines and not really dealing with the specifics of the case and it smells like inside information.

Drixx's early stink eyes @ everyone that was pushing for Titus and Toogs defending Titus don't seem all that dissimilar to me. If Toog is scum for defending Titus why isn't Drixx scum for chainsaw attacking all Titus' early enemies?

Like town playing poorly is a thing and its more than possible that that's whats happening here but I feel like my reasoning to suspect him are pretty valid.
So, I’m assuming you’re fine with voting Sakura for leader then? I honestly don’t see how with her arming herself with SS bp - as long as everyone votes her - I don’t see how scum can possibly mess this up.
how is talking about Hana an acceptable response to my criticism of your criticism of my Drixx suspicion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8618 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What does FA's opinion have anything to do with this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8632 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8631, Sakura Hana wrote:And im pretty sure you know my opinion on that stunt Drixx did D2
What stunt?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8634 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8633, Gamma Emerald wrote:are we fine lynching now
Still talking, gonna have to wait to get to night. Who are you guys thinking of nking tonight?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8636 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8635, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8632, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8631, Sakura Hana wrote:And im pretty sure you know my opinion on that stunt Drixx did D2
What stunt?
At some point some people starting saying that they wanted me to be leader candidate, and then Drixx just came in and started shading me and saying that I inserted myself into leader position or something like i was brainwashing people via voodoo magic or something.
Wow, I feel bad for missing this but it kinda makes me lean scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8638 (isolation #80) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8420, Creature wrote:VOTE: the worst
you keep calling Toog scum but you keep voting elsewhere. :igmeou:
In post 8424, Sakura Hana wrote:There's also Tora saying Drixx used the BP last night instead of going for literally anything else if scum.
y is this townie?
In post 8424, Sakura Hana wrote:In my reads list near EoD for D3 i also mentioned i ONLY had Drixx as strong town because of Cerb's read.

What is your take on all this?
If Cerb was town reading him and then once he got shot thought that "hey Drixx might shoot me." Why did you decide to go with the town read as opposed to his paranoid scum read?

What do you specifically think of my reasons to suspect him?
In post 8425, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Between you and Nero, would you scumread me for sticking my finger in a light socket?
If you are sticking your finger in a light socket then...
In post 8447, Toranaga wrote:I'm not gonna let town captain throw
this current trend/trend brought from offsite that pushes the idea that s misread is game throwing is fucking disgusting.
In post 8460, MathBlade wrote:Number three we are pretty damn well sure everyone in the block is town otherwise people in the block would be dead.
or....there is scum in the townblock and if scum start shooting everyone in the townblock except their buddies it outs them?
In post 8542, Toranaga wrote:ftr I think drixx is town for the way he was helping shiro confirm being in a hood with cerb
As I said in my case it seemed like Drixx was trying to figure out if Shiro had the medium power than trying to figure out if it was Cerb.
In post 8544, stungun0404 wrote:actually a solid point; titus voted her scum partner numbers out on d1 by being 4th on numbers wagon. why wouldn’t titus do the exact same thing with creature?

and i think creature’s tendency of being less wordy and the fact he is not voting drixx is precisely why mb does not take that as an attack lol.
TBF, I don't really think this is scummy. I mean it
IS
scummy but I don't really think its from scum. Math won't respond to this or my Drixx case b/c he pretty much can't handle a shock to his beliefs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8639 (isolation #81) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

could someone be a dear and unvote Toog

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8645 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would Drixx not take a BP to look town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8647 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8646, Sakura Hana wrote:DAMMIT NERO YOU'RE MAKING TOO MUCH SENSE xD
sorry :oops:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8674 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sando, thoughts on Drixx?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8676 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8668, stungun0404 wrote:@toog, if there’s scum in FA, Math, Sakura, Nancy, Drixx, stun; it’s definitely drixx or nancy.
Is there a reason that that only one of Nancy or Drixx is scum? Part of me would lean Nancy. Absolutely hated that her response to was to basically ignore it and ask me how I'm voting tonight and I could maybe see a Nancy that knows that I'm wrong on Drixx but at the same time...WTF is Drixx doing this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8679 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8677, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Nero! How are you voting tonight!

/flees
NOT YOU!
In post 8678, Sando wrote:
In post 8674, Nero Cain wrote:Sando, thoughts on Drixx?
I can't quantify his D3 (in)action around my wagon as scum, hence I'm townleaning him for now.
Why does his actions concerning your wagon determine his alignment? Did you read my case? Thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8684 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how does asking me about my history with Drixx help you understand the points I raised?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8690 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8686, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You think using meta as an investigative tool is scummy?
no and I never said that. If you want to base your read on Drixx off of his meta then go for it but asking me if I know (or am I expert on) his meta then that doesn't really accomplish that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8692 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8691, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 8679, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8677, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Nero! How are you voting tonight!

/flees
NOT YOU!
In post 8678, Sando wrote:
In post 8674, Nero Cain wrote:Sando, thoughts on Drixx?
I can't quantify his D3 (in)action around my wagon as scum, hence I'm townleaning him for now.
Why does his actions concerning your wagon determine his alignment? Did you read my case? Thoughts?
how about me
from what i can see over half the game thinks i am more likely town then scum
so what about a 12 - 4 split between sakura and me
enough people to override scum but not enough for scum to flip it onto me without killing sakura
the top of this is an unfunny joke.

I was planning on voting Hana. Why do we split votes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8695 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so am I voting Hana or Stun?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8696 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the bomb thing is tomorrow right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8701 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how do we track votes, is it public?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8705 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll vote Stun

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8707 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda want to be the bomb and splat all over Nancy, Drixx, creature, Kokichi, Gamma and Hebi but I don't really want to die. What do? I volunteer Theta as tribute.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8710 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the dead can't vote :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8727 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8721, Sakura Hana wrote:Stun me dying would involve
Math fucking up (giving power to scum
)
RIP Hana

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8737 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8729, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8717, stungun0404 wrote:nd39, why are you so adamant about shutting this line of discussion down?
I want to ensure Sakura is leader. Sakura’s leadership can only really be jeopardized by vote splitting, if not enough people vote. She was supposed to be leader today but likely lost to voter complacency. I want to prevent that from happening again. What do you find so difficult to understand about that?
even if we mislynched today it would be 13v3. We could split the vote 7/6 and guarantee scum can't get leader.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8739 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess my paranoia is that Nancy is scum and wants Hana as sole leader b/c they DO have someway to kill her or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8740 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who becomes leader if Hana dies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8742 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8736, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Otherwise Sakura should have been leader over Math.
scum wanted Math as leader? She prob town reading atleast one scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8745 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8741, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 8740, Nero Cain wrote:Who becomes leader if Hana dies?
The 2nd most voted player.
then there's no reason to NOT split the vote,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8746 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8743, Sakura Hana wrote:Unless i was the 2nd most voted, in which case whether i live or not wouldnt matter.
DON'T DIE ON ME HANA!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8752 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nope, i wrote she by accident. whoops.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8753 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8748, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 8739, Nero Cain wrote:I guess my paranoia is that Nancy is scum and wants Hana as sole leader b/c they DO have someway to kill her or something.
No, I want Sakura to be the leader. I’m not entirely confident in anyone else but please find some tinfoil reasons to scumread me for that.
buddy her moar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8761 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been thinking on that. It makes a fuck ton of sense for a Drixxscum to kill Cerb who was misreading him as town. Of course, it's just WIFOM but yeah....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8766 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8759, the worst wrote:yeah from the POV of like an ~holistic solve~ I think we should be working under the assumption drixx is town
y is Drixx so town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8846 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Confirmed that I am voting the white witch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8850 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@FA
-start with the Drixx ISO like you promised

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8851 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8790, MathBlade wrote:Like I feel like he is working against everything town is doing
I don't even think this is true and you're just being salty. Groupthink is lame as fuck anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8856 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda me. I put a case on you and others find you sketchy. Like even if I was against you being backup leader (which I am!) it takes more than just me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8862 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my post literally says "I put a case on you"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8866 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8856, Nero Cain wrote:I put a case on you
In post 8860, Drixx wrote:Did you ever bother to make a case
Sometimes I think you are just scum that's trying to exhaust me. TBF, I am pretty fed up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8872 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and of course, Drixx leaves. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8893 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't he get some BP power though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8899 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8895, Frozen Angel wrote:This would look extremly bad for titus. WHy would scum titus and scum drixx hide the fact that titus is giving a scum!drixx power or to not give him such power when she had him on her potential list.
but he can say I didn't get a power and we have no way of knowing or not, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8900 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was given a power.

Do I really have one or not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8911 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but how can we tell if Titus/Drixx are lying?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8920 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can I haz powerz?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8922 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Butchering quotes since I thought this might be easier to read.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:
This is horrible logic Nero
. The very first person Cerb would suspect when he dies is me. I think
I flat out said that a scum me would kill Cerb out of the game pretty much all the time
So basically, you're saying not to suspect you but that you'd still make the kill? The rest of that is just a jumple of nothing important so I'm skipping it.

In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This went on for way too much. As someone who is friend to both of you:
I kinda didn't like this that much. Like I could see him try to diffuse this fight between FA and Titus. He also kinda fencesits on her.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:1.) You really should go look at Space Dandy 2 if you want to understand why I would try and calm shit down when Titus is being wound up. That shit was unpleasant. None of us are playing this hobby to add stress to our life. I'm quite aware that many scum use that kind of thing as a technique but if you go looking I think you're going to find I have a pretty solid ethical line when it comes to abusing "personal" or "real life" things for gain when I'm scum. I find it pretty distasteful and have not at all enjoyed when stuff that wasn't really part of the game (or shouldn't have been) was used by scum against me. I try not to do it. You can take my word for that or go do some research.
"Scum do use this tactic but not me. Scouts honor!"
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post makes it look like you don't actually want to be playing forum mafia. Like ... if you think content coming from a certain slot is worthless to you, then just scroll right on by. No need for this crap.
This ends up making me wonder if you're just making posts like this for LAMIST or something
I didn't really like how he scolds at ZZ here. It doesn't really feel like scumhunting. I also feel like the bolded is ridiculously dumb and buzzword heat and not a town thought process.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:2.) I'm not generally a buzzwords player. It's also amusing and perhaps a bit ironic to see you refer to LAMIST as a buzzword coming from me. As far as I'm aware, nobody knew what that meant the first half dozen times I used it when I first migrated to this site. Is it a "buzzword" if it came to the site from me?
LAMIST has been a buzzword for like ever man. I kinda feel like you're replying but not really
REPLYING
. Like what do the origins of LAMIST have to do with anything much less me criticizing you for your fake sounding scum read on Muffin. I mean how in the world was an attempt at trying to look town? It feels like you were setting up for the Muffin push instead of trying to find actual earnest reasons that Muffin could have rolled a red pm.
In post 2136, Drixx wrote:That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope. You cannot wind someone up and keep pushing them and then invoke policy lynch on them because they took your bait. It's dirty play.
This is what made me really suspicious, he's threatening ZZ with a lynch for pushing a Titus lynch.

In post 2136, Drixx wrote:This post feels like so much hedging from someone who is informed. Gut doesn't like.
fusses @ Tor for fussing @ Titus.

Just a note but he
kinda
ignores both of these. #7 is maybe a reply to these?
In post 2141, Drixx wrote:
In post 2139, zMuffinMan wrote:who did you vote for leader drixx?
The sad part is that you probably think you have some kind of "gotcha!" here. Whom I voted for is self-evident. You shouldn't have to ask because you should already know.
b/c he voted for Titus?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:3.) It's asinine to suggest I voted for Titus. Everyone else instantly understood that I was saying "of course I voted for Cerb again".
ok sure but there's no way to prove that right? And why not just say that?

In post 1832, Drixx wrote:I guess I need to go diving on Titus now. I could see her doing this as scum and turning the WiFoM to her favor. I could also see several players in this list who would know putting Titus as leader right now would introduce a ton of confusion.
And it has
more fence sit.

Could someone explain th bold, how did electing Titus as leader cause confusion? Is this scumDrixx that knows scum is the leader and it will cause confusion.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:4.) Titus being elected was an unexpected result. It did actually cause confusion. It's precisely the kind of move Titus makes as scum. She put in a huge effort to make it seem like she had been set up.
Was Titus heavily scum read on d1, I take it yes?

In post 2146, Drixx wrote:But seriously ... Cerb being night killed early is literally always a reason to suspect me.
Does scumDrixx WIFOM a kill like this?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:
It's not even WiFoM.
It's just the obvious truth. Like anyone alive in game who knows Cerb and I will tell you that I absolutely would kill him as scum. Pretty sure he would kill me also (although he may be cocky enough to try and mislynch me instead or try and sell me a half truth like when he was in a rare hydra with someone else and pulled out a 3P solo win by telling most of a truth). I would say that as any alignment so it's NAI.
b/c you killed him?
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:6.) Again: ask anyone who plays with me regularly how I feel about abuse in forum mafia and how I respond when I see it. Or go look at games which had toxicity. Whether it is aimed at me or involves me or not I will basically ALWAYS stand up and say something about it. Drixx don't play that shit. Attack the play, not the player. -- So much so that I am blacklisted from playing games one of my favorite mods runs because I absolutely wouldn't let some jackhole get away with just abushing the shit out of everyone in the game (said game actually ended up abandoned by said mod because of how toxic it got).
He was scumhunting. This was nothing more than a chainsaw. Don't lie.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:7.) I never went after anyone for scumreading Titus.
Read my ISO and you'll see me just point out that Titus was essentially logically lockscum when the vote claims for day 2 came out in such a way that scum obviously lied. Townies would have been honest about voting her so the fact that we didn't end up with a clear understanding of who elected her and why was pretty much rock solid reason to have her pretty heavily scum read. Her reaction to the situation was like 99% confirmation she was scum. Scum!Titus tries to handwave things away. Look at SU when Cerb and I caught her slip and she tried to say she was speaking with certainty about a VARSOON mechanic because she had seen the precise role before. Like ... lol. She tried to pull the same kind of thing here. She was "being framed".
I did the strike to show how much you dedicate to trying to sell me on already flipped scum and how little you dedicate to responding-wich is nothing but a boldfaced lie. To begin with, it doesn't matter if Titus was confirmed scum on d2 b/c you are still attacking Titus' attackers.

Muffin wants to pl Titus? Don't do that b/c "That would be a really good way to get me (and probably others) to decide you need to eat rope.", he says. In hindsight, this is really gross. If Titus was "lockscum" why would you be mad at him for wanting to lynch scum?

Sando is scumhunting Titus, "literally intentionally winding Titus up to no possible town purpose."

Tor is scumhunting Titus, accuse him of being scum.

Like, all these quotes are above and its not something I'm making up. Now, something I should have done (that I'll do later) is see if you do all this before you start calling Titus scum b/c you fencesat on her first and from my POV its not an impossible scumplay for you to fence sit and then when public opinion changes you bus her.
In post 8390, Nero Cain wrote: -ignore this guy, he can't read me

-is this true?

-Nero is lying/being selective

-look at all this evidence that proves this isn't exactly true.

-haha, I was just joking. Don't be so serious.
In post 8883, Drixx wrote:8.) I'm pretty sure the most natural reading of my first post quoting you is that it's a joke. At most you could maybe misread it as a reaction test. When I'm actually suggesting someone is scum I tend to do it in something more significant than a one liner of snark.

And ... OF COURSE I argued the point with you when you responded. That's what I do. Like ... that doesn't have any bearing on the fact that I was just being snarky with you. I mean ... you even say that's the "meat" of your read. If that's your meat ... don't rely on it to get you through the winter friend.
Do you feel like there's a disconnect between you being snarky and agnostic while also telling everyone to be polite and civil? You need to practice what you preach, brother.

Its more like the potatoes of my case, the meat is that you threatened to lynch Muffin for wanting to lynch Titus. I assume you'll say "but it was a PL, he was being MEAN!" but that matters not. I guess the salt and pepper would be that you also attacked Tor and Sando. And I guess the sauce would be Hana telling me she liked my case?

(God, I want a steak so bad right now.)

I feel like the way that I see it is a perfectly acceptable version and no one has said otherwise (I think) but it prob doesn't matter that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8974 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm ready to end the day after I reply to Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8983 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8931, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8900, Nero Cain wrote:I was given a power.

Do I really have one or not?
You were not given one and won’t be I already sent in my list
You need to start playing with your head and stop playing with your ego. Like I don't really care if I get a power or not but I am really really obviously town fo in my mind any power that's not going to me is going to a plausible scum slot. You say that I'm not playing/working with the town and that's not true at all. I'm going along with the Toog lynch, I'm down with the bomb plan and my reads mirror most of the town, I think. The only diffrence is that I'm suspicious of Drixx and Tor and I (I think Stun too?) are scumreading Creature. If anything, I'd say that it's
YOU
that's going against the town.

Drixx is numerically possible to not be scum b/c there are more than 3 scummy slots if the game isn't over after we kill all of (toog) Creature, Nancy, Kokichi, and Hebi then I'd campaign for his lynch. A lot of people are saying that he took BP and that makes him town but I'm not really understanding that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8991 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if all 3 scum are not here.

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Kokichi Oma
Nancy Drew 39
Toogeloo

then there has to be atleast one scum in

Drixx
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nosferatu
Sakura Hana
Sando
stungun0404
Theta Alpine
the worst
Toranaga

I guess that's a bridge we'll cross when/if we get there though. At that point, we'd prob be flipping Nos/Theta though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8993 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8990, stungun0404 wrote:nero, you would agree with this right?!
Why are you asking me? But yes. Lots of town do ridiculously dumb/anti-town things as scum though. I know I have here as a "would flip" but town her is fairly useless and anti-town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8995 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a question. How does one use a BP power? Like they are given a BP and make themselves bulletproof for that night or the rest of the game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8999 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8997, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8993, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8990, stungun0404 wrote:nero, you would agree with this right?!
Why are you asking me? But yes. Lots of town do ridiculously dumb/anti-town things as scum though. I know I have here as a "would flip" but town her is fairly useless and anti-town.
Her =?
i keep calling Kocki a girl, its that avatar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9003 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

RIP TOWN

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9013 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9011, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wow this really narrows it down. Thanks
always glad to be of service.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9022 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lame.

of course, Nos wasn't telling the truth. It wasn't a hard observation to make though I think Stun is town anyways it seems a little nonsensical that you think that's some amazing good point.

of course, you can say that Kokichi is scum/dumb for believing that though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9024 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What would a green Toog flip say about me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9029 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not seeing what the big difference is in Toog town reading Titus and Drixx attacking all of Titus' attackers.
Abuse
, he yells.

Why can you (and Math and whomever) scum read Toog but I can't be suspicious of him for a similar reason? It's not like he's my sole scum read or anything though.

He's also pushed nothing but town unless you believe that there's scum in Sando, Muffin/Theta and Tor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9031 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9030, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Then you might actually start making sense.
What am I saying doing that's not making sense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9036 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9029, Nero Cain wrote:He's also pushed nothing but town unless you believe that there's scum in Sando, Muffin/Theta and Tor.
oh yeah, forgot about his attack on Hana. That was weird as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9041 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9039, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9024, Nero Cain wrote:What would a green Toog flip say about me?
Katsuki was originally in my POE. You use your superior reasoning skills to figure that out.
but you could say that regardless of his flip unless you think me and Toog can't be scum together for some reason? You saying that you'd be suspicious if he flips specifically green sounds almost like *gasp* you know/expect him to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9044 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Questioning whether or not my case has merit and questioning my motivation are two different things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9047 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9045, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why should I trust his Drixx case?
then don't but explain why wich you haven't really done. All you've done is tiptoe around it with some meta arguments or some such.

but also, my Drixx case has nothing to do with you.
In post 9046, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You scumreading me, despite all evidence townlocking me, makes me question your motivation. yes.
What evidence? Math town reading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9049 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What does Hana have to do with any of this?

I think she might ultimately townread him but she's maybe a little weary of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9052 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9051, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Nancy, here's a tip: Nero is not scum.
stop ignoring evidence nancy. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9055 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9053, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m really starting to think Sakura could be right about you.
What made you change your mind?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9060 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but telling everyone to vote Hana without a backup seems super crazy and super risky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9062 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9058, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I literally pleaded with Shiro to take bp the night he was NKed
Also, I swore I read something about how ppl keep dying despite having protection. Is that a thing? Seems like scum have some strongman or such, if so. Why did you specifically tell Shiro to take the BP?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9068 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can post as much as I godamn want, Math.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9071 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do we know the n2/n3 teams?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9075 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im not spamming. Also, why do you need to sort Drixx? Though he was obvtown? :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9077 (isolation #144) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:By continually going “X is scum” or “gotcha”
that's a pretty gross misrepresentation of my play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9079 (isolation #145) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9076, MathBlade wrote:Doing this makes me want to just say fuck it and end the day.
Isn't deadline almost up anyway? neither of you are going to die anyways so just take this up tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9085 (isolation #146) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not even calling you scum. :/

I was pretty much done after I responded to you, Math but Nancy wanted to argue and I've ever the gentleman so I obliged her :)

Also, I was the one that killed PV in Street Fighter :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9093 (isolation #147) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FMPOV you've done some sketchy things and I'm scumreading multiple ppl. Obviously, you all can't be scum but I'd rather keep my options open and getting out my thoughts is the pro-town thing to do. If it ruffles some tail feathers then so be it but no one should be above suspicion unless they are mechanically cleared or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9095 (isolation #148) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
but we'll take this up tomorrow. I'm a bit tired.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9102 (isolation #149) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we don't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9105 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, what Hana is saying that Titus can and will ABUSE her non-bussing meta. Your heavy reliance on meta is a bit irksome...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9107 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll explain it all tomorrow and we can annoy Math with a 10 page back and forth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9111 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

dude, do your own research then. Don't ask us. None of us know. I mean, I personally think its scummy. Math is "familiar" but its like I trust his reads on Drixx after Civ. It feels like you are just wanting to go along with public opinion.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9116 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like you are tiptoeing around the points I raised WRT Drixx and just going "meta? is this is scum meta?" AND then since that made me suspicious you are claiming that my Drixx case is bad b/c I'm misreading you. You've still yet to actually talk about the points I raised. Of course, I guess you've
kinda
commented when you said he was "naturally wolfy"

just w/e. I don't want to post anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9124 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I don't know and I don't really feel like doing a meta dive, you can either do one or maybe Hana or someone would be up for it or you can just trust me enough to flip Drixx before lylo if we haven't ended the game yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9127 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda, I think she was the one that was "hey he's town b/c BP" but if you want meta you or someone is going to have to read his OTHER games. I think it was you that brought up the poibt that you didn't like him defending himseld based on self meta. I think Drixx is all world scummy and I'd want to see him lynched if we haven't ended the game here in a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9128 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Drixx
-do you have any games where both you anf Titus are both in them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9307 (isolation #157) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Math and plans are like oil and water, they just don't go together. Well, unless you like oily water for some reason but...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9320 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9267, Kokichi Oma wrote:FWIW creature is prob town based on meta
i mean, yesterday he was pretty much playing to his scum meta. Today he's more active and a scum him/his team deciding that he'll be active today to "play to his town" meta seems plausible.

In post 9289, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Yeah, Sakura’s meta links were extremely convincing.
I mean true, I'm only this active as town but I sorta hate being just town read on meta alone. I think my content was good and I'm sad that it didn't matter to anyone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9323 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my suggestion for the day would be Math bombs ppl tonight but I don't trust him to be mature enough to self-detonate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9331 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9326, MathBlade wrote:I would never self detonate.
In post 9326, MathBlade wrote:I don't trust him to be mature enough to self-detonate.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9333 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think this is my bomb list. (if we are still doing it)

Theta Alpine
the worst
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Creature

Not really scumreading Thets or TW but they are kinda useless. Though TW being super active right out of the gate when he was a lurksack yesterday is a strange juxtaposition.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9336 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yeah, add kokichi to teh bomb fodder list

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9341 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9337, MathBlade wrote:since scum aren’t targeting obvious kills
Stun was pretty obvious town. I know I called him scum at the start b/c I saw something I didn't really like. Don't remember if I ever said anthing about town reading him but I was and everyone but you prob was as well. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9346 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but real talk Math: don't use Petrification: on Creature. I mean, I guess you could but it seems useless and we want him dead. Save it. Self Petrification would be nice but not gonna happen...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9347 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9345, Sakura Hana wrote:So Titus gave power to a scummate instead of Ank.
In post 9073, Sakura Hana wrote:N2: Titus > FA, Nancy, Shiro, Math, Ank (Ank died)
So one of Nancy, FA or Math is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9351 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9348, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 9347, Nero Cain wrote:So one of Nancy, FA or Math is scum?
I think Titus could've given it to an unnamed person that is a teammate.
Leader can give powers to ppl not in the superhero team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9354 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9434 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum Drixx?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9435 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9363, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well, I was initially suspicious because
I didn’t see why you were scumreading me on the Drixx
thing
In post 8682, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I wasn’t entirely convinced about your Drixx argument and asked you some questions to understand your case on him better.
I can totally understand why in your mind, that makes me lockscum
just found that pretty funny.
In post 9364, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 9323, Nero Cain wrote:my suggestion for the day would be Math bombs ppl tonight but I don't trust him to be mature enough to self-detonate.
Why would you want Math to self-detonate? :?
In post 9366, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Most likely town!Nero not being a fan but if he was serious.

However tbf, I can understand why he thinks you’re being annoying.
:up:

In post 9372, Sakura Hana wrote:Nero, if you were given a power from those availaible today which would you choose and why?
I need to think about this. I think all the powers sans detonate and petrification offer pretty equal equity and I'd have to read what all the goo colors do. So let me get back to you but for now, I lean on the track I suppose.
In post 9375, hebichan wrote:Oh sorry, I meant nero should put himself on it, not you.

I just don't see gamma and titus as scum together.
Is there a reason why you are not giving any reasons for your Nero scum read?

Why can't Gamma and Titus be a thing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9438 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9388, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Agree, UFO already cleared Gamma of using any powers.

Agree, with taking Gamma off that list, I mean - (in case that wasn’t already clear).

hebi, did you check out the Nero links Sakura posted D4?
Why is Gamma being powerless an inno?

She did but she's scum and as to ignore it.

In post 9402, Sando wrote:Personally if it were confirmed Titus didn't give Ank powers I'd be looking pretty damn hard at Drixx right now. I don't see Shiro kill as a protection of "hidden" but protection of Drixx, it makes a lot more sense logically.
Why does this point to Drixx?
In post 9412, the worst wrote:This is actually either scum tmi or blatantly the worst posting I've ever seen. You're literally assuming all 3 scum are in the townblock, lol.
TBF, there's only 3 scum left so even if we
DID
hit all 3 scum in our bombing run we'd still kill town if we did more than 3. Though I'm in agreement with you that Drixx's reservations don't make much sense from a town POV.
In post 9425, MathBlade wrote:The only person to express a suspicion of scum in the townblock is Nero
I'm not exactly the only person that's suspicious of Drixx though. And I honestly have no clue why you think this is good town play coming from him. I mean, its plenty possible that he's not scum but he's prob the the first slot I'd look at after we flip the group of lurksacks and useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9439 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if the game isn't over by then, of course.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9440 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the inherent risk of the bomb plan is that if we give denominators to scum. What I'd like to kinda do is give bombs to

Nosferatu
Theta Alpine
the worst

and have them blow up

Creature
hebichan
Gamma Emerald/Kokichi Oma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9441 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meaning we'd go into day 6 (if the bombs don't end it) with some combination of

Drixx
Frozen Angel
MathBlade
Nancy Drew 39
Nero Cain
Sakura Hana
Sando
Toranaga

also may no lynch today if we are doing the bombs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9448 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

uh huh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9450 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or you know...Gamma doesn't have a power.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9451 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like sure, Gamma didn't use a power so we know he was not given one or didn't use one and you're right, that's not evidence of him being scum but its also not evidence of him being town. Check is null to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9453 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and I disagree. Just b/c he's not the "hidden scum" doesn't mean we should not be NOT flipping him. Unless you think he's like totally town which I'd like to hear why.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9748 (isolation #178) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Math is "town" as in he has a green pm, I'd be most worried about Drixx as scum. His use of the doctor ability yesterday was extremely shady and I don't think he's really explained his reasoning yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9749 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FMPOV (and I think most of the town feels the same way)

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan

Kokichi Oma
Nosferatu
Theta Alpine
the worst

Drixx paranoia aside, I think scum are most likely here (especially the bolded) Let's just pretend that the bombs don't exist, I think there's a 100% chance that we
WOULD
be flipping in those 6-7 names in the next few days. All the bombs do is speed up the POE and shorten the game. I think it was Tor who brought up that a bomb takes away scums potential mislynch pushes and he's 100% correct. Regardless of the makeup in the POE pool scum has
PLENT
Y of scum motivation to not want this rapid change in gamestate to happen. Firstly, there
IS
scum in those 7 (Gamma?) and like Tor and I said it takes away most (all?) scum mislynch pushes. THEY. WOULD. NOT. WANT. THIS.

Like if we argue that all of the 7 in the POE pool are town that means scum would have to be Sando and Tor and someone in the town block. (Drixx?) Much to Math's disappointment, Drixx's play has been bad and scummy. Or if you are all like "OMG, no one in the town bloc iz scum!" then that means there's ATLEAST one scum in the POE pool. At the very least, getting that 1 scum (I believe there's at least 2) and all of thier mislynch bait and NOT drawing this out is the pro-town thing to do.

I'm pro-bomb and the only "risks" I see are giving scum bombs/scum has ways to stop said bomb.

We need to talk about our reads on

Kokichi Oma
Nosferatu
Theta Alpine
the worst

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9775 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9774, hebichan wrote:I'm pro two bombs. One either to creature or me doesn't matter, and two to actual scum.
lol no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9776 (isolation #181) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

OBEY MY PAGE TOP STEALING POWERZ!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9778 (isolation #182) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hard veto

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9779 (isolation #183) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Does the superhero team get a night only chat like in Fire's game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9781 (isolation #184) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think its more important to ask ourselves about the read on who we are giving the bombs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9783 (isolation #185) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9758, Toranaga wrote:that ultimately only benefits scum
I don't really think it does though.
In post 9753, Drixx wrote:My job isn't to be the most obvious townie who ever towned and get myself night killed straightaway
it
kinda
should. Like if scum aren't killing you it means you're not a threat to the scum team. Besides maybe questionable optimal PR play, town should always try to be a threat to scum. Of course, there are some town that are like "Well I'm going to be useless all game and then be townie late game."
In post 9752, Drixx wrote:BP negates one "strength" of kills. Add strongman and it's a +2 kill so it needs BP plus another protection.
This is bullshit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9786 (isolation #186) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9784, Nosferatu wrote:i volunteer to be the lone bomber
GOOD LUCK PILIOT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9788 (isolation #187) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9752, Drixx wrote:If the primary leader choice was killed off, we would be in disarray.
and this seems overly dramatic. If Hana got shot I'd feel sad but we'd be in disarray? Please. Something like a strongman could still bypass more than 1 layer of protection as I'm p sure that only a commute can "stop" a SM.

It's d5 and FMPOV you've just pretty much attacked Titus' attacked and then coasted the rest of the game. If you were town maybe you should start giving input on who is scum and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9853 (isolation #188) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nancy beat me to it but lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi. I feel like those are the 4 "towniest" in the POE pool.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9856 (isolation #189) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Although, both Math and Drixx said they'd be willing to die for the cause. We can give them bombs?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9859 (isolation #190) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gut slight POE? I just feel like they might try harder to come off as town *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9861 (isolation #191) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If Math is against it then it means its a good plan. :)

IDK, I feel like blitzing the scum is a good play. I know there are risks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9868 (isolation #192) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9866, Toranaga wrote:
Frozen Angel has asked for replacement.
FA don't leave

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9869 (isolation #193) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9853, Nero Cain wrote:lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi
In post 9853, Nero Cain wrote:lets all talk about our reads on Worst, Nost, Theta and Kolchi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9871 (isolation #194) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how can scum even get power echo if Hana gives out the powers?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9877 (isolation #195) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

poe pool

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Kokichi Oma
Theta Alpine
Nosferatu
the worst

town pool

Frozen Angel
Nancy Drew 39
Nero Cain
Sakura Hana
Sando
Toranaga

math and drixx pool

Drixx
MathBlade

Like, if these are our pools and we went for the long drawn out version of lynching from POE 1 by 1 then scum is just going to shoot from the town pool. I'm not seeing how a long drawn out conflict helps us. Isn't that how we lost Vietnam?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9878 (isolation #196) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9874, Toranaga wrote:even math is against it now.
isn't that a good point
FOR
it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9881 (isolation #197) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9877, Nero Cain wrote:
poe pool

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan
Kokichi Oma
Theta Alpine
Nosferatu
the worst

town pool

Frozen Angel
Nancy Drew 39
Nero Cain
Sakura Hana
Sando
Toranaga

math and drixx pool

Drixx
MathBlade

Like, if these are our pools and we went for the long drawn out version of lynching from POE 1 by 1 then scum is just going to shoot from the town pool. I'm not seeing how a long drawn out conflict helps us. Isn't that how we lost Vietnam?
thoughts Nancy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9884 (isolation #198) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, if scum is just as simple as

Creature
Gamma Emerald
hebichan

then we are all arguing over nothing anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9886 (isolation #199) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 9883, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What category is the Math and Drixx pool?
its kinda like two people off in their own fantasy land. I think Drixx could totes be scum though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”