Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Egg »

Guys I'm supposed to be V/LA. Ugh. Lol
In post 472, GameNBurger wrote:Egg is the the supposed pairing of me and A72 based on more on my posts and then inferring him as the partner, or the either way around?
Neither. It's the fact that I can't figure out who is scum and you two are who I'm having trouble reading lol.

No time to start page 20...
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I'm v/la this weekend
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

hopefully this will be a closed thread with a wolf flip when I'm home
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 521, Poseidon wrote:Alright Poseidon train! Let me get all caught up before you set me ablaze please.
this never happened

catch up before we set you ablaze please
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Eragon »

im good lynching Poseidon right now.

I dont think it gives us best info, association/buddy etc..-wise if he flips scum, but there is a good possibility of hitting scum
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Someone take this to L-1 please. More pressure could be useful.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Eragon »

VOTE: Poseidon
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Poseidon »

I got nothing here. You all are clearly missing your target and it's not like I have any ground of evidence since this is behavioral based and we're still in D1. Just because Wh4t is good at passing off as a townread doesn't excuse Inferno's actions prior. It's still the same slot.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Wh4t »

In post 534, Poseidon wrote:I got nothing here. You all are clearly missing your target and it's not like I have any ground of evidence since this is behavioral based and we're still in D1. Just because Wh4t is good at passing off as a townread doesn't excuse Inferno's actions prior. It's still the same slot.
Poseidon could you please give brief reasons for your reads? I don't see anything about your townreads in your ISO. I also don't understand how you call a vote from Tor opportunistic but then leave him in your nullreads?

Could you please explain why you personally scumread Inferno? I get a strong feeling from your reaslist and lack of reasoning that you're following the opinions of the crowd.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Wh4t »

It also makes no sense that you would scumread Fromage off the back of my read on him, when you scumread me.

A townie would not listen to reasoning from a scumread imo, and you seem very convinced the Inferno slot is scum just for flip-flopping in RVS which isn't even really scummy but actually generates game content.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Poseidon »

Just because I scumread you doesn't mean you're confirmed scum, hence I can see the logic of Fromage being possible scum. Like I said, it's an unlikely strategy especially on D1, but you could have been directing attention to your buddy, while taking away from yourself if he IS your buddy and flips because of your push.
I leave Tor in my lower tier null (sorry I didn't expand on the spectrum) because I'm not really convinced either way by his actions.

Inferno was mad flailing and refusing to reveal role when under an L-1 pressure and asked by multiple players. And we were past RVS.

My TR's are from seeing a depth of experience with no scumslips that I've noticed.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Ok. I'll have to meta dive you I think.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Wh4t »

Well you technically have no meta which sucks.
In post 537, Poseidon wrote:Inferno was mad flailing and refusing to reveal role when under an L-1 pressure and asked by multiple players. And we were past RVS.
You voted him before that point. Why would someone flail from either alignment perspective in that spot do you think?
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Poseidon »

Okay okay possible misinterpretation. When I say "flail" I mean constantly changing votes, idk if that's the actual term..

Looking back, my vote was after his first flip. Then I solidified my vote after another vote change, and then the lack of reveal made it even more scummy. Very very defensive behavior on Inferno's end.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Wh4t »

I don't understand how any of that is actually scummy though? Changing votes is NAI and can even be interpreted as townie when you consider that scum are much more self-conscious and by extension, more likely to be more careful with their votes.

Refusing to claim is also more likely to be a townie act early D1 because it deprives scum of information, making it more likely they will not run up other people in a PR hunt. The stubbornness inferno showed is also extremely towny, he's not bending to please the majority and sticks his neck out in a way scum might be hesitant to.

To assume any of these actions are scummy seems short sighted and superficial. This could be because you're returning after a long break or because you're scum looking for the easy target. But you need to look at the intent not the surface layer actions.

I don't feel any real frustration from you either which is a red flag for me when someone is L-1. It just feels like you're hoping to reason your way out of it and like you're just pleading. I think you're much better at coveying emotion than what you're showing this game.
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Poseidon »

Then by all means, throw down the hammer. We've been in d1 for 9 days and nothing has been done.
Fromage
Fromage
Goon
Fromage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Fromage »

In post 514, Toranaga wrote:ok this is never scum
Why??? Effort is not alignment-indicative. And if Game was scum, writing about non-existent scum-buddies is a very easy way to put in effort withouth having to reveal anything.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 541, Wh4t wrote:I don't feel any real frustration from you either which is a red flag for me when someone is L-1. It just feels like you're hoping to reason your way out of it and like you're just pleading. I think you're much better at coveying emotion than what you're showing this game.

Come on now I like it.
Too many people using AtE these days and it isn't AI.

Don't hammer Poseidon. We already caught scum and he's getting away with it
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by Wh4t »

The inability to express genuine reactions is totally AI. How do you explain Toranaga's reaction to the derp hammer?
Poseidon
Poseidon
Townie
Poseidon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Poseidon »

I think what you call an “inability to express genuine reactions” is really more of a “genuine indifference after 9 days of nothing” but hey whatever helps you sleep at night
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:50 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 545, Wh4t wrote:The inability to express genuine reactions is totally AI. How do you explain Toranaga's reaction to the derp hammer?
No reasonable player would think the vote with the broken tags counts.

No scum player would assume they were hammered without actually counting unless they already gave up on the game.

So I don't see how we can draw any info from his reaction.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Wh4t »

In post 546, Poseidon wrote:I think what you call an “inability to express genuine reactions” is really more of a “genuine indifference after 9 days of nothing” but hey whatever helps you sleep at night
How do you expect something to happen when you're not doing anything? This game is apathetic as shit but yeah give up that totally makes more things happen. I've had to literally force crappy reasoning out of you by putting you to L-1, I tell you why your scumread makes no sense, but instead of reviewing your read on my slot and working with me to find actual scum you just say lynch me which is antitown af if you are town so you can blame yourself buddy.

I mean eragon has lost his WIM, Bu has selective answering problems, Fromage is perpetually in random catch up mode, Toranaga is VLA, Egg and you are low posters and I still don't fully trust A50 or Burger so wtf is going on with this game and how do I squeeze a decent lynch when it's like trying to squeeze blood out of rocks. I'm at the point where I don't either so someone else can take the reigns.
Wh4t
Wh4t
Goon
Wh4t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Wh4t »

Ok. Let's do it.

VOTE: Toranaga

Return to “Completed Open Games”