Mini Theme Game Queue

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #4872 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Korina »

/confirm I am a part of the clusterfuck known as Stop Getting Banned
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #4918 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:23 am

Post by Korina »

/confirm co-mod with tgp.
The non-random setup is fairish. It can also be rolled, so it’s not an impossible setup.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5077 (isolation #2) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Korina »

/confirm co-mod with TGP
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5092 (isolation #3) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Korina »

/in to mod

Game Name:
Throne of Lies Mafia
Flavor/Mechanics:

Flavor is obviously based off of Throne of Lies, but it adds several more mechanics to the game, which makes it very interesting and unique compared to normal FM.
Whispers, Logbooks (Last Wills), Death Notes are all allowed, and causes of death are not revealed.

Whispers are private messages sent to another player via the mod. Each player may whisper five (5) times per day, and the message may have a maximum of three hundred-fifty (350) characters. If a player whispers someone else, this will be revealed to the town, assuming some other ability does not prevent it from being publicly revealed, (like the Illusionist's Private Matter).

Logbooks (aka Last Wills), are revealed upon death and can have any information the player wants to put in it. Typically, it's used for putting your night results into so everyone else knows what you got, assuming you died.

Death Notes are revealed with a death, and contains whatever the killing player wants to say.

Whispers, Logbooks, Deathnotes, and Actions should be formatted as such when sending it to me to ensure I do not miss it:
(Game Number) Whisper/Logbook/Deathnote/(Day/Night) Action

Roles like Mystic or Prince (which may privately talk to another player at night), will have a special account made for them to privately talk with their target to at night.

Following other things have been changed as well:
  • Troll box has been changed to the following mechanic as well:
    If trollbox is used, the player who has been targeted will "whisper" another player of their choice with said message.
    Meaning, if Player A is Fool, and they use trollbox on player B to target Player C, Player B will "whisper" Player C whatever Player A said.
  • Illusionist's mental blur has been removed and has been given an extra charge for Private Matter and Telepathy.
Your Experience:
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=75271, I also have modded games on my discord server, which Ari and TGP can confirm have happened.
Current Modding Commitments:
Bastard++++ if it ever fills, lol
Reviewed By:
None.
Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None.
Number of Players:
Hydrae:
No.
Restrictions:
No.
Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?:
Yes. Mid-game alignment changes.
Rolelist:
Semi-open setup.
Will contain the following roles:
1 King (Good / Evil; 65%, 35%)
1 Paladin / Sheriff (if Cult / Unseen are present, respectively).
6-8 Blue Dragon (Town)
2 Cult / Unseen (Mafia)
1 Neutral Killer (NK)
0-2 Neutrals (Neutrals)
Full list of all roles are here.

Sidenote: I will end up checking all roles and stuff to see what mechanics need to be changed and such. Any edits will be posted below this:
Spoiler:
None so far!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5094 (isolation #4) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Korina »

rip ok.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5328 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Korina »

/in to mod

Game Name:
SSBUPick

Flavor/Mechanics:
Hey, you there! You hyped for the new Smash Bros release? You like UPicks? You like Mafia? Well, I have the game for you! Welcome to SSBUPick!
The setup is a multiball setup, incorporating a smash bros theme with three teams: Green Team (Town), Red Team (Mafia), Blue Team (WW).
This game also is VT-Less, everyone has an Attack (Active Ability) and Stats (Passive Ability)

Your Experience:

None!

Reviewed By:
None, upick game

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None

Number of Players:

Hydrae:
Yes, max 2 headed.

Restrictions:
In signing up, send me 5-15 character names. This is because I want to try to have everyone with a unique fighter (role).
The following fighters may not be submitted in your picks: Daisy, Lucina, Dark Pit, Mii Fighters. All other characters are valid, and may be submitted.

Is it possible your game has any of the following bastard roles or mechanics?
No. No bastard mechanics.
There may be potentially bastard mechanics, HOWEVER, I have done my best at trying to normalize them, and make them non-bastard. If a mechanic/role/ability in question is possibly bastard, it will be denoted in a list at the start of the game.

Spoiler: SSBU Character Roster
Last edited by Korina on Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5387 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by Korina »

This is regarding SSBUPick, so read if you're wanting to play/pre-in'd:

If you have pre-in, or planning on signing up, I have thought about it, and have decided to make the modification to the signup thing: There may be potentially bastard mechanics. There are no major bastard mechanics (the mechanics that you're asked about in order to sign-up), however, there may be somethings that could be seen as bastard. If I feel a possible role/ability in play could be seen as bastard, it is denoted below, as well as any possible changes I've made to it.

I am giving you guys the chance to reasonably anticipate them before you sign-up.
If you've pre-in'd and don't wanna play with this in mind, please PM me asap.
Thanks.

(Changes to the role are denoted with the corresponding number)

Spoiler: Possibly bastard roles/abilities
Bus-Driver1, Deathproofmod, Deflector1, Desperado2, Executioner, Framer, Godfather3, Jack-of-all-Trades4, Janitor5, Lawyer, Lie Detector6, Lightning Rod1, Mason7, Mayor8, Miller9, Mirror1, Motivator, Multiple User Personality4, Oracle6, Poisoner10, Redirector1, Singer, or Tailor.

This is also not a full list of all possible roles/modifiers in the game, only the ones I feel may have potentially bastard effects, that the players should be informed about ahead of time:
1 - In all cases, players are informed their target was redirected (or they were redirected in the case of a bus-driver).
2 - Desperado is 2-Shot, and dies if they shoot wrong.
3 - Godfather has full bulletproof, and investigation immunity.
4 - Abilities may be non-normal/standard.
5 - If Janitor is in play, there will be a Coroner in play as well.
6 - Ability is restricted somehow as to prevent it becoming gamebreaking.
7 - Masonry may have Blue Team members (WW), but are always confirmed to not be on the Red Team (Mafia).
8 - Mayor is a double-voting Innocent Child
9 - Millers are always town, and are confirmed to not be death-millers, (they will flip Green Team upon death). I just felt it was worth it to mention Millers may be in play.
10 - Normal Doctors may heal against Poison, and poison takes one night to kill. Players are informed they are poisoned (So if you're poisoned on N1, you die N2.)
mod - Modifier is guaranteed to be 1-Shot

All questions regarding these changes / abilities / etc may be PM'd to me and will be answered in a FAQ post during pre-game.

Edit 1: Also, just because [thing] is on the list, it does not mean it will be showing up for sure. I'm not sure how many of these I can work in (if any), because the setup ultimately depends on what you guys pick. We could possibly have a Framer, but at the same time, we might not because nobody picks a fighter that I feel reasonably could work as a Framer / the canonical lore / SSB moveset wouldn't work as a Framer.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5404 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Korina »

Pre-ins from:
Kokichi Oma and SeaDragon (Hydra of ManateeDude + Eragon) for SSBUPick
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5415 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5414, NicoRobin wrote:/in both

if I may
Yea, just PM me picks
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5423 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5419, T-Bone wrote:
Game 1
Blazblue Cross Tag Mafia
(5/13)

Moderator:
MariaR
Game Description

Players

Shinori
Dunnstral
Kokichi Oma
RadiantCowbells*
NicoRobin

Game 2
SSBUPick Mafia
(6/13)

Moderator:
Korina
Game Description

Players

Kokichi Oma
SseaDragon (ManateeDude + Eragon)
Gamma Emerald
popopopopopopo
KuroiXHF
NicoRobin
LadyAngel
7 people signed up for my game T-Bone, not 6.
You have all 7 names though.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5428 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Korina »

Heya guys!
I’m back with another update for SSBUPick:

Any newly announced fighters (newly meaning announced after game sign-up), may
not
be sumbitted and will be rejected. This is because I’d have to let everyone repick, and I really don’t wanna rework what I have, (sue me),

Picks for SSBUPick are also due 24h after game-fills. Please don’t submit them at the last minute either, please send them as you sign up.
Echo fighters, (Lucina, Dark Pit, Daisy) and Mii Fighters still may not be submitted, in addition to all newly announced ones. All other choices, (Pichu and Doctor Mario included), are valid and will be accepted if submitted.

Thanks in advance guys!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5433 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by Korina »

One more for SSBUPick!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5501 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Korina »

/confirm pre-in for charging-up
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5502 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Korina »

Oh wait, I sniped it before BNL could post...
lol
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5592 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Korina »

Mini 2028: SSBUPick has ended...
The Winner Is...
Spoiler:
No One!

The game ended in a draw.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5593 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Korina »

/in to mod

Game Name:
Everything Is (Still) A Lie Mafia
Flavor/Mechanics:
This game is a revival of wgeurts's Everything Is A Lie Mafia, only because I found the idea funny, and wanted to mod one.

Your Experience:
I just got done modding SSBUPick T-Bone, see above post. :3

GIM Reroll in Micro Queue, not an issue though

Reviewed By:
Heh... what's that? This game is nowhere near balanced.
- Actually, it could be somewhat balanced, it certainly won't end in one phase. It's also still going through some balancing tweaks right now!

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None

Number of Players:

Hydrae:
Yes, no head limit. (So someone make a 13+ headed hydra and sign up, ok?)

Restrictions:
Prof Fridays and Toranaga are currently gray-listed from future games I run until (expired on 2018-10-23 00:05:00). I will require this to be the only game they are in, or for them to promise to be active.

Yes to all of those things. The title should also give it away.
Last edited by Korina on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5618 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Korina »

/out BNL
Just put me as a spectator, BNL.

I don't wanna risk overgaming myself rn, especially with EISAL going into signups soon, which will take a lot of time from me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5624 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Korina »

Is the queue ever gonna get updated?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5627 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5624, Korina wrote:Is the queue ever gonna get updated?
Bumped from last page
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5651 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Korina »

I have preins from Kyoko Kirigiri and NicoRobin for EISAL.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5677 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Korina »

Can we please fill EISAL? :3
From my count, we only have 4/13 required, and it's been about 1.5 weeks since it entered.
I don't wanna have to pull it, but it's looking like it will at this rate.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5679 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Korina »

So are you saying I should change it then?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5698 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Korina »

In the interest of not clogging up the queue, if EISAL doesn’t fill by Friday or Saturday, I’ll just pull it instead.
At the rate it’s filling, it probably should be pulled sooner, but I’m still hoping it’ll fill, (and because I don’t wanna see all the work I’ve put into it go to waste.)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5708 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Korina »

If EISAL does not fill by tomorrow, I am pulling it. I'd personally rather not due to all the time and effort I've put into it, but, it's obvious if by tomorrow it hasn't filled, it won't.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5718 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Korina »

/out to mod eisal

/in to mod EISAL again.

Spoiler: Game info again
Game Name:
Flavor/Mechanics:
This game is a revival of wgeurts's Everything Is A Lie Mafia, only because I found the idea funny, and wanted to mod one.

Your Experience:

Reviewed By:
- Actually, it could be somewhat balanced, it certainly won't end in one phase. It's also still going through some balancing tweaks right now!

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None

Number of Players:

Hydrae:

Restrictions:
Prof Fridays and Toranaga are currently gray-listed from future games I run until (expired on 2018-10-23 00:05:00). I will require this to be the only game they are in, or for them to promise to be active.

I'm hoping that this time it actually fills and that it doesn't die out.

Anyone who did signup for EISAL and wants to pre-in, please PM me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5728 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5720, Elbirn wrote:
In post 5718, Korina wrote:
/out to mod eisal

/in to mod EISAL again.

Spoiler: Game info again
Game Name:
Flavor/Mechanics:

Your Experience:

Reviewed By:

Back-Up or Co-Mod:
None

Number of Players:

Hydrae:

Restrictions:

I'm hoping that this time it actually fills and that it doesn't die out.

Anyone who did signup for EISAL and wants to pre-in, please PM me.
But for what purpose
I mean, I spent a month working on this game.
I'm not wanting the effort to die out.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5781 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Korina »

EISAL has pre-ins from: NicoRobin, ManateeDude, Akira, Singletonking, Jingle, ceejayvinoya
(Ty to all who pre-in’d! <3)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5787 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Korina »

/confirm
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5849 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5847, Persivul wrote:Do you know if the typical civility rules are relaxed in EISAL? For example, if someone is a fucking idiot, can I say "You're a fucking idiot"?

I might join if that's the case.
Yes. I am fine with this. As long as it doesn’t devolve into a flame war that site-mods have to get involved in, you should be fine.

Since the game is bastard, and will 100% screw with you, my civility rules are pretty relaxed.
Basically, as long as its not flame-war terratory, you’ll be fine.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5867 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5863, Nako wrote:Sorry but I still don't understand the setup...
Basically, the entire game is a closed setup with me lying to you guys a lot.
I promise literally nothing, and I'm given the power to directly lie in the first place.
However, since I'm a nice guy, I promise you guys that your wincon is always true, otherwise you can start a lynch-mob at my house, call me a witch,
go back to the salem witch trials
and hang me.

The game is using a very relaxed ruleset and honestly kinda meant to be a bit of a shitpost-y game.
Jingle wrote: Probably a cult thrown in there for good measure.
:shifty:
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5874 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Korina »

In post 5873, xyzzy wrote:just so y'all know, if my blitz cult game doesn't fill, I'll most likely just run it as a non-blitz game at some point, so if you're extremely eager to play a game with a cult in it, don't fret if this one doesn't fill.
Why do I feel like this is directed at me?

(Also: /preemptive pre-in to that if it happens)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5878 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Korina »

We need one more for EISAL! I have a player who has agreed to join if it would hammer the game, so, if we can get one more person in, it would hammer soon after!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #5891 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Korina »

EISAL thread will go up in about 24-48 hours. The final setup is pending a couple of tweaks within flavor/roles that I just need to update within the mod thread.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6076 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Korina »

Mini Themed 2047: EISAL has concluded. Here is the winner(s):.

Spoiler: Winner(s)
The Town and Korina have won!

Jingle, singletonking, Persivul, Frozen Angel*, Eragon, Kokichi Oma, and Gamma Emerald won due to all threats to the town being eliminated.

Korina has won by having a majority of living players recruited to The Cult of Dog.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6487 (isolation #34) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Korina »

/in gif
/in gif
/in gif
/in gif
/in gif

I need not say anything more.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6857 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Korina »

/in upick
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6872 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by Korina »

/pre-emptive confirm pre-in for metalocalypse
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #6959 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Korina »

/confirming
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8727 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Korina »

/in animal upick
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8793 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Korina »

/in ircher
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8797 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:50 am

Post by Korina »

/in april flowers
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8954 (isolation #41) » Tue May 04, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Korina »

/in tl
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #8988 (isolation #42) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Korina »

/out tl
gonna play under a hydra instead
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B