Curse of the Crimson Throne Location: Adventure's Guild

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Freda Commonmore
Freda Commonmore
Watcher
Freda Commonmore
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Freda Commonmore »

"Hello," Freda greets the man at the counter, but clearly focuses her attention on reading through the job board.
Freda Commonmore
Freda Commonmore
Watcher
Freda Commonmore
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:42 am

"Nothing appears to state we cannot," Freda mused after scanning the board. She then glanced at the bearded guildman. "If he were to take issue with it, perhaps we could split up...if two of these actually seem like good use of our time." The halfling frowned. "There is too little written information about the brooch. The quest for the inn seems decent enough work, and most suited to my own skillset, though I am skeptical it would prepare us adequately for the troubles ahead. The one for the weaver, while unpleasant, seems to have potential."

Freda furrowed her brow and stroked her chin. "Perhaps there is another guild or tavern with different offerings...or some sort of trouble outside of town, down the Jeggare River."
Freda Commonmore
Freda Commonmore
Watcher
Freda Commonmore
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:16 am

"Much agreed. I would rather starve than work for the thieves' guild," said the scowling rogue.

Return to “Frogstar World B”