Anything uPick (22)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

/19
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

got my pm
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Innocent Children wrote:
In post 103, Nero Cain wrote:got my pm
When? We haven’t.
prob b/c im more important than you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 123, RadiantCowbells wrote:there are STILL people who have not submitted and that is preventing me from finishing.
This is a lie.
In post 0, RadiantCowbells wrote:3) From the day the game fills you have 2 days to send in a pick.
Failure to do so and I will pick for you.
But as TW said, taking a bunch of silly roles and trying to put them into some semblance of balance (which I doubt it's going to happen) seem like alot of work, so just be patient.

Return to “Completed Signups”