Mafia Scum Championship games

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3, Frozen Angel wrote:what I suggested is not like team mafia. team mafia is an entirely different sort of event because it's like a series of game that happen at the same time and people who will share their team result.

what I suggested is more like a supp but for mafia games (people play - best will be chosen and this happens again till one is champion).

I suggested this in site chat in response to people saying we need more global events like team mafia and marathon weekends :D

I know other mafia communities that have a sort of championship and it's working perfectly fine and there is so much interest to such a thing there
I am kind of against this tbh.

Last time I modded team mafia the amount of flack I got from town for being too lenient on some things and scum yelling for others was outside my control. I think that something has to be put in place to avoid what happened with team mafia again if we consider this.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mafia Discussion”