micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ah shit we only have 3 hours. I'll be on before deadline. If need be I'll switch. I'll check in an hour and 45 mins from now when I go to lunch.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 am

Post by stungun0404 »

if aronis flips town and i wind up dead,

definitely go for profii

if i’m jk, i’m doctoring tonight with 2 scum in that instance

if 1 scum i’m copping with it
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:37 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1323, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1312, MariaR wrote:It feels good when Stun isn't on your ass for once
I feel this. Worst part hes been wrong about me every game I've been in with him. Lol
how do i tell when you are town though? you seemingly, fmpov, go against town as town sometimes. :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I play the same as town and scum so it's hard to tell. Usually I'm more invested in a game if I'm a PR and not VT I guess
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:17 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m doing a quick aronis metadive to see if it is consistent with what i think before potentially hammering
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:26 am

Post by profii »

In post 1320, stungun0404 wrote:distortion: i do bus as scum, just not always!

i did it HARD in newbie 1875.

and i think you, profii, are scum because of a). you literally implied that you know i am town without directly stating so yourself, and then voted me soon afterwards. you would only know i am town if you are scum. b). similarly, you say you know NSG is town early on, then you back that up later by attributing everything nsg has done as being NAI. what kind of progression? c). you distract me from your vote wagon by trying to find out who your partner would be before you are lynched, and you have done sth of this nature multiple times now. and d). you are scum because you have doubtcasted players more than stuck up for them in general off memory, and that is being scum 101.

e). even if your lynch goes through, you aren’t even offering us that many townreads to reflect upon. you expect players to be town, but you are not really telling us you think they are town. this is also problematic.
you are doubt casting players over me at every turn

A) I said I try to go with other people’s povs to try and elicit their reads. It doesn’t mean I know X is town it means I want to hear more from you now so we can catch you later - you have refused to do so on multiple occasions
B) see A plus I don’t think I’ve given a strong town read on NSG - my whole stance is that I know she is not super active so better to sort elsewhere
C) see A, the last bit particularly
D) how can I stick up for anyone if I don’t know anyone’s alignment - if I’m doubtcasting and it’s scummy then right back at ya - you make no effort to understand what I am saying and manipulate everything to suit your tunnel
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am

Post by stungun0404 »

just a moment, i have a case —> so nobody hammer aronis yet
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 am

Post by MariaR »

2 hours
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:07 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i found via a town game of aronis’s a common frustration: he is troll-y as town. so many of his posts can read as scummy to the eye, and as anti-town at first sight, making his posts easy to attack when he is town although in his town games it appears players have noticed a lack of true scum MOTIVATION behind his posts. so perhaps i would feel at ease casing him for some of his major posts looking specifically for whether there is a scum motivation behind the posts he has made.

Spoiler: looking for scum motivation behind aronis’s posts
In post 10, Aronis wrote:wow already voting me :( you guys are mean
first post in thread. i had already voted him, but no omgus vote = lack of scum motivation.

In post 11, Aronis wrote:
In post 9, northsidegal wrote:oh, i feel like this'll be a hard playerlist to read.
don't worry, I'll make sure to be obvtown in the next 24 hours to lighten the load up for you!! :cop:
lack of scum motivation here is also present; he is putting pressure on himself to town it up.

In post 28, Aronis wrote:
In post 24, Shoshin wrote:Hey Stun & Aronis, help us lynch Kokichi!
I plan on it! I'm just waiting for them to get to L-1 so I can quickhammer
fits in with general trolliness of his playstyle, which players tend to take issue with.

possible scum motivation in quickhammering a player, but the lack of scum motivation is present in that he is not pushing for that player actively to be lynched until his next post, which gives a different impression.

In post 30, Aronis wrote:
In post 29, stungun0404 wrote:@kokichi, are you town this game?
I've got a really good idea! let's lynch them and find out!!!!
In post 55, Aronis wrote:
In post 34, Kokichi Oma wrote:
ok, this has possible scum motivation for sure. quicklynching a possible townplayer (or even scum for that matter) gives town little information to go off of, so if he’s even jokily trying to encourage me here, that could definitely rate as scummy. really, he can’t seriously believe i will follow this though, right?

Good idea. I'm sure NOTHING could possibly go wrong with this plan
I know it's beautiful. you should selfvote so we can make it happen!!!
again, he’s being jokily aggressive. but he can’t seriously believe kokichi will follow through with this, can he?

In post 105, Aronis wrote:
In post 80, GirlInFreezer wrote:+town
GIF (obvtown)
kokichi (think sliiightly more likely to come from town so far but I'll see)

NSG (less likely to take scum)
Creature (less likely to take scum)
will reassess that based on their play from here on out

nicorobin (very slightly, gut read ish?)
Aronis (maybe I shouldn't actually townread this already but meh think slightly more likely to be town. no ideah ow to rly read them tho)

that leaves

Shoshin
Stungun
Profii

and I'm independently scumreading all 3 of their play so happy with where i'm at rn
I generally confess my guilt by page 7 when I'm scum- so you really don't need to worry about me. If I'm not town you'll find out very soon
again, puts pressure on himself to town it up again. and this is anti-scum wincon the way he has played so far if he is indeed scum, so i see lack of scum motivation.

In post 166, Aronis wrote:
In post 165, profii wrote:
In post 158, Aronis wrote:
In post 106, Shoshin wrote:Hey Aronis, any reads?
okay! I'm going to give you reads:

I think lurking is all Nico ever does so we're just gonna wait for the inevitable replacement- In the meantime I'm not interested in lynching them since the replacement should give us better content to go on
Girl- she's a good player so since she hasn't been super obvtown already she's probably scum
profii - you don't get more obvious scum than this, save for maybe a cop guilty
Kokichi- I feel like he's probably town. I like his posts
northsidegal- town for sure
stungun- tough read but he can go into the town category for now
creature- probably town. I liked one of his posts
why did you start a readlist with “this player will just replace out” - that just comes over as filler
In post 157, Shoshin wrote:Look at how I played D1 in the other game. I actually got scumread at some point for being too passive...
Why are you changing it up
yeah keep trying to distract from the fact that I caught you
In post 170, Aronis wrote:WOW OMGUS vote

these scum aren't holding back and are going for my throat

I should've seen this coming
does not cast votes, but calls out suspicions, which given the eye test can definitely look scummy. this has possible scum motivation —> i can see it.

In post 237, Aronis wrote:oh no guys don't lynch me I'm a town cop
In post 239, Aronis wrote:i don't like taking this game very seriously, then I just get stressed out and frustrated

i generally wait until about day 3 to scumhunt
In post 254, Aronis wrote:VOTE: NSG

I'm trusting stun since I think he's one of about three town players in this game with me and is making sense
In post 258, Aronis wrote:stop being anti town RC
vote NSG
In post 281, Aronis wrote:okay i'm pretty sure shoshin is conftown at this point and one of the best players on this site
In post 282, Aronis wrote:i might just sheep shoshin for the rest of the game tbh
In post 285, Aronis wrote:wow you can tell profii just got caught
gotta go back and modify that readslist real quick before anyone else realizes she/he is scum
In post 287, Aronis wrote:you got called out for being vague- something you do as scum, so you just made the most direct and to the point readslist possible and then your conclusion is oh, let's put someone else at L2 to try to get as much attention off of me as possible
In post 290, Aronis wrote:
In post 288, profii wrote:Feel free to interrogate as much as you can to understand the rationale for any of my reads if you want to send attention my way

I felt my first list was mis repped because I don’t feel like I’m scum reading “basically everyone” by any stretch so I thought clarity would help

But you do seem to be directing heat in my direction ironically
I count one very weak town endorsement on stungun from that list
everybody else you ignore, don't commit, or call scum. Scum reading "basically everyone" seems like a fairly accurate description. You definitely didn't give any real town reads out.
In post 340, Aronis wrote:Stungun might as well be an IC at this point
In post 630, Aronis wrote:Whatttttt i kinda want to lynch gif for that. It feels like a massive overreaction. I don't see town frustration in doing that in this situation
In post 800, Aronis wrote:
In post 759, stungun0404 wrote:VOTE: Kokichi

@Aronis, who are you liking the chances of being scum best right now?
Honestly I'm frustrated enough that I'd kill anybody that isn't you, me, or shoshin
In post 957, Aronis wrote:why is creature so obsessed with the jailkeeper?
In post 1005, Aronis wrote:I imagine it's because he doesn't like being scum
In post 1106, Aronis wrote:I'm pretty sure saying hi 4+ times is a scumtell
In post 1108, Aronis wrote:I've never seen a town player say hi that many times in a single game day
In post 1112, Aronis wrote:That's why a policy lynch isn't that bad of an idea even if it's not my first choice
In post 1256, Aronis wrote:Besides the votes on me were horrible. Profii's flipped his vote between three different people multiple times in the past few hours. Profii and Creature are both just trying to avoid getting lynched and kill anyone possible. They don't have any legitimate reasons for voting me

Nico over here has made 17 posts. Their play is horrible and incredibly anti-town. The mod has double the posts Nico does and everyone else's slot has minimally three times more. Nico is sitting over here telling you that lurking is a town behavior- I think we all know that's dumb. Then to top it off when I call them out for being hands down the worst player in the game, they pretty much OMGUS vote me because they're offended or something dumb.

MariaR's vote was the only one I took moderately seriously and even then it wasn't great. The wagon on me was an absolute joke and one I have no intentions of caring about
In post 1258, Aronis wrote:
In post 1254, stungun0404 wrote:let’s not get distracted over aronis when that happened, pardon

@aronis, what are your current gamereads on everyone?
You're town. Kokichi, shoshin, and mariaR I'm fine with not killing today

The rest of the people can die because they're some combination of dumb, useless, and/or scum
In post 1276, Aronis wrote:
In post 1267, NicoRobin wrote:You're spinning this around and insisting that I am saying that lurking in general is town behavior, rather than it being town behavior for ME ALONE.

But okay, be my guest. :c
I'm saying lurking isn't town behavior and is anti-town. Provide all the examples you want, I highly doubt you'll be able to solidly prove it's a townie course of action on a repeated basis.

p-edit: with 2 hours left i am just going to post all this and continue considering them from there.

i would like if players could try to find serious scum motivation in his posts, because i see a lack thereof.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:09 am

Post by stungun0404 »

right here he incites me to lynch kokichi, but does not join = possible scum motivation
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:11 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 166, Aronis wrote:
In post 165, profii wrote:
In post 158, Aronis wrote:
In post 106, Shoshin wrote:Hey Aronis, any reads?
okay! I'm going to give you reads:

I think lurking is all Nico ever does so we're just gonna wait for the inevitable replacement- In the meantime I'm not interested in lynching them since the replacement should give us better content to go on
Girl- she's a good player so since she hasn't been super obvtown already she's probably scum
profii - you don't get more obvious scum than this, save for maybe a cop guilty
Kokichi- I feel like he's probably town. I like his posts
northsidegal- town for sure
stungun- tough read but he can go into the town category for now
creature- probably town. I liked one of his posts
why did you start a readlist with “this player will just replace out” - that just comes over as filler
In post 157, Shoshin wrote:Look at how I played D1 in the other game. I actually got scumread at some point for being too passive...
Why are you changing it up
yeah keep trying to distract from the fact that I caught you
possible scum motivation: saying he has caught someone, but not following through with a vote, hoping others pick up on what he found scummy.

but then again this is kinda negated here: does he really expect others to pick up on what he supposedly caught from profii?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

why fakeclaim cop as scum? lmao. maybe to get on town’s humour side, but there really is no scum motivation to that in a game that is cop-less.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 am

Post by profii »

OMGUS isn’t AI it’s just a stupid thing people have made an acronym out of - I voted you in a rage because you’re constant spin on what I do is annoying - doesn’t make it scummy. It’s just using your vote to make a point

He didn’t town anything up so that is just plain scummy

I agree about the l-1 comment - people get upset about jokes way too easy in this game

But jokes are usually not AI

The only saving grace is you are hard defending Aronis to try and send people my way at this late stage - you are manipulating at every turn to get people into me

If we had more time I’d be advocating for your lynch

I’m almost going to self vote to ensure we get a lynch, prove you wrong so a) this 1v1 ceases and b) people become highly suspect of you day 2

If it was a bigger game I would but worst case scenario is 2 mislynches and we lose
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 am

Post by profii »

In post 1336, stungun0404 wrote:
why fakeclaim cop as scum? lmao. maybe to get on town’s humour side, but there really is no scum motivation to that in a game that is cop-less.
It’s an open game it’s a joke it’s NAI fgs
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:20 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 239, Aronis wrote:i don't like taking this game very seriously, then I just get stressed out and frustrated

i generally wait until about day 3 to scumhunt
now this definitely has scum motivation. waiting to scumread until a particular day can absolutely be scum-motivated. there is no reason to as town
In post 281, Aronis wrote:okay i'm pretty sure shoshin is conftown at this point and one of the best players on this site
conftown statements made as scum are hella bold, even if joking.

the possible scum motivation here would clearly be pocketing, however

In post 282, Aronis wrote:i might just sheep shoshin for the rest of the game tbh
sheeping me and shoshin could definitely have a scum motivation if we are off the beaten path; however, he has not followed through with this with votes or anything except for following me on nsg, so he’s not really taking this seriously
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:26 am

Post by stungun0404 »

deadline is in 1 hour 37 minutes

i have a good grip on it, tyvm.

i don’t think you genuinely think i am scum. i really do not. you omgus me as a vote basically, despite implying i am town at one point earlier. it is easier for me to assume you are scum here, because you don’t have a serious case against me except my tunnel vision on you, and my case has been backed up by a). your meta and b). direct contradictions in your play and actions that have happened time and time again
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by stungun0404 »

INTENT TO HAMMER ARONIS

just because i think he, even if town, is possible dead weight that would not be conducive to our purposes concerning votes moving forward.

i still think profii is scum here, but i can digress from that
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay I'm here. Are you voting aronis or no
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:28 am

Post by profii »

Since you love meta go find a scum game of mine where I got involved in a prolonged 1v1
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

he has laid down one vote, and that was sheeping me on nsg

with the difficulty we have had achieving wagons, this might be an alright move
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:36 am

Post by stungun0404 »

it’s been awhile since i have had the hammer vote, haha. this must be 2016 all over again!

VOTE: Aronis

i will pray this flips scum, though my gut is screaming differently. :neutral:

i really think he will flip town :cry:

prove me wrong, scumhunting overlords!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:38 am

Post by profii »

And if it does you in jail tonight boy
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:41 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1346, profii wrote:And if it does you in jail tonight boy
you would choose me: because you think i am town, or because you think i am scum? and i might be that jk, we’ll see :wink:
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1347, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 1346, profii wrote:And if it does you in jail tonight boy
you would choose me: because you think i am town, or because you think i am scum? and i might be that jk, we’ll see :wink:
i mean if aronis flips town, anyways

would really like to know more of your thought process there
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:46 am

Post by profii »

There is no way you need JK for protection

I’ve claimed VT
You’ve tunnelled me (or you made a good go of it as scum but failed to get me over the line)
Scum know I’m town
Tunnel stupidity is in their interest
So if you are Town, scum want me and you 1v1’ing
If you are scum, well duh, but I have to say that or “OMG you know I’m town”

So imo we are both alive as long as possible because scum know what’s coming here

If Aronis could kindly flip scum and the JK could inno one of us, then it makes everything a lot easier

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”