mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to not vote anyone for rvs. What yah going to do?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 6, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Hello, this is my first mini game on this site.
VOTE: I Am Innocent, since they are surely not innocent.
Garmr, why are you not voting, do you dislike the rvs stage?
I don't mind it but thought I'd try something new.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

So I'm going to claim my role I'm cop psychologist ninja traitor.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

This is pretty weak but "I am innocent." Doesn't give me a good gut feeling at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 61, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 60, Garmr wrote:This is pretty weak but "I am innocent." Doesn't give me a good gut feeling at the moment.
In post 58, Wh4t wrote:
In post 31, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 26, Wh4t wrote:
In post 17, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Nice to see you again Skygazer.
Also, Wh4t, why did you change your vote?
From what little I can discern so far garmr seems fine. FA and yourself have the most awkward entrances imo.
Don’t forget texcat
What was wrong with Texcat's entrance?
Why vote through :P

The same thing that doubting Thomas did, tho DT went way more overboard on it.

No problems with Saud’s entrance but am willing to vote DT at the moment.

Ps - garmr, why no vote then?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 63, I Am Innocent wrote:You having phone problems too??? :lol:
Lol I don't know what went wrong there but it was supposed to say.

Why vote through :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I think FAQ is reaching a bit. He can be put in a null-scum list. If I was going to place a vote anytime soon I would place a vote on this slot.

Was reading saude newbie games. He omgused in newbie 1883 as scum, difference through it was a threat to vote not like a actual vote in this game. Couldn't really find a town game where he reacted the same way but I saw he got mislynched. So not entirely sure what to make of the slot but will add to my watch list.

I am still a bit cautious around I am Innocent because of my gut, But no matter if he is scum or town he is actually his coherency is pretty good, still early game through. :igmeou:

Will say this I don't think RC's actions are scummy and pretty null.

I like wh4t they gives me the fuzzy town feelings.

P:edit will read faq2 recent post after posting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 125, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 118, Havo wrote:
In post 100, Saudade wrote:Are you 100% sure you want to do this mate?
What’s that? Play a game of mafia?
Yeah, I signed up and everything.

Or do you mean vote you?

Well, you see, you posted something that doesn’t make sense to me. I pointed it out and voted you because of it. And instead of you discussing with me why I have an issue with it, you continue to dodge the specific topic. And imply I’m just bad at the game. IMO you’re coming off as quite defensive when you do this. Which just makes me think it’s more and more likely that you’re not town.

Now if you have any interest in me thinking you are town, thus on my team, I’d think you would want to at least discuss what you said and why you would say it. I believe mafia is a team game. So if you are town we need to work together, give and take, meet each other halfway kind of stuff. But of course if you don’t want to discuss it and want to continue to just imply I’m bad that’s fine too. But I’m more than happy at the moment with where my vote is.
This post is so bad. do you think you are funny when you are saying, "What's that? Play a game of mafia?"
Are you saying the joke is bad or what havo wrote down is bad logic? Because I see no issue with what havo has actually said, maybe you can enlighten me on your thoughts?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 127, Garmr wrote:
In post 125, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 118, Havo wrote:
In post 100, Saudade wrote:Are you 100% sure you want to do this mate?

Or do you mean vote you?

Well, you see, you posted something that doesn’t make sense to me. I pointed it out and voted you because of it. And instead of you discussing with me why I have an issue with it, you continue to dodge the specific topic. And imply I’m just bad at the game. IMO you’re coming off as quite defensive when you do this. Which just makes me think it’s more and more likely that you’re not town.

Now if you have any interest in me thinking you are town, thus on my team, I’d think you would want to at least discuss what you said and why you would say it. I believe mafia is a team game. So if you are town we need to work together, give and take, meet each other halfway kind of stuff. But of course if you don’t want to discuss it and want to continue to just imply I’m bad that’s fine too. But I’m more than happy at the moment with where my vote is.
This post is so bad. do you think you are funny when you are saying, "What's that? Play a game of mafia?"
Are you saying the joke is bad or what havo wrote down is bad logic? Because I see no issue with what havo has actually said, maybe you can enlighten me on your thoughts?
Sure, I will teach you, child.
Actually I am your Senpai on this site.
In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote: Let's look at the post and dissect it thoroughly, as it seems like you don't quite understand why it's not a good post.
He doesn't quite understand what Saudade means with his post, 'do you really want to do that'

Yet, even though he doesn't understand the post, he tries to 'assume' what he means and makes a futile attempt right here to be funny.

"What's that? Play a game of mafia?"

Not only is this sentence just not funny, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing, but to make himself look like he is nonchalant. It attempts to make him look like a 'big person' who has things under control.

We clearly know this is not what Saudade meant, and we can safely assume this is not what Havo understood the question to be. So, what is the point of this part of his post?

It's definitely not pro-town because he has no idea Saudade is town or mafia, but he is trying to undermine Saudade's post for no reason.
You pretty much just did the same thing to me just then by calling me child. So if you are town you just invalidated this part of the argument and if you're scum you called yourself out. Also you could take it as having frustration with a slot because it's either a VI or scum. I have seen/been conceding town to other players with out knowing their alignment before, If you want to argue that's it not pro town fine but I been on this site long enough to know town will do it just as much scum. Also should I bring up how condescending you sound again?
Or do you mean vote you?

Or do you mean vote you?

Is he 100% sure that this is what Saudade was referring to? no

Does he try to answer the question under the idea that this is indeed Saudade's question? no

So if he's not really trying to answer Saudade's question what is he trying to do?

To me, it looks like he's trying to use Saudade's rather simple post into a mockery and using that to assert his defense and to attack Saudade, to exaggerate that he is a dominant player.

It's funny because this post is indeed a definition of 'defensive post' but he is using this factor hypocritically to attack Saudade.

I am really not sure what he means by 'Saudade is dodging specific topic." Not only do I not really see that, but also, I don't think Saudade's question is really trying to dodge the specific topic. Isn't Saudade rather trying to confront him by saying, do you really want to vote me?

But here, he is not only not trying to answer Saudade's question, he is using that post to attack Saudade in a way that I quite don't understand

Not to mention that half of the post
It's pretty simple when you put it all together that he knows he means because he treats it as such. I'm not sure if it's your inability to read his post or your purposely trying to misconstrue it. It's obvious that havo isn't dwelling on the fact that Saud said "Are you 100% sure you want to do this mate?" He wants his question answered and see's saud avoiding it as scummy.

Also what relevance does "Are you 100% sure you want to do this mate?" have to the game. By keeping his vote on saude it's pretty obvious he wants to vote him. Also he isn't defensive here at all. His continuing to push his read on saude.
is also just stating the obvious point of the game in a grandiose fluff to make himself knowledgeable, while introducing absolutely nothing meaningfully new to the game state.
Posting obvious shit about the gamestate is null especially if he has posted content earlier on and even more so in the same post. The only time one should scum read that is when it's all they have done all game.
In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote: How is this post not bad? Are you guys just thinking the post is good because he's attacking Saudade with little content?
Or are you guys on the same team with him?

Explain.
Look I can understand having different point of views on things and misrepping a few things by lack of understanding. But you misrepped the fuck out of havo here and you start accusing people of being scumbuddies with him because they find nothing with wrong with his post. Combine those two things and you get
VOTE: Doubting Thomas

I was going to go through day 1 not voting to see what reactions I could fish up but Thomas reads so scummy I don't think it will work out.
In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote: His response to me is also terrible, saying he's funnier than me, when I, 1)did not even make a joke, 2)joke was not the point of the post.
I think his implying your post was so bad it's a joke and not funny.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

Would also like to point out Saudade is acting the same way he did in the scum game I mentioned before.

Hard scum reads
Doubting thomas,Saudade

Null scum-
IAI

Null-town
WH4T

Town
Havo

Confirmed Town
garmr
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 205, Garmr wrote:Would also like to point out Saudade is acting the same way he did in the scum game I mentioned before.

Hard scum reads
Doubting thomas,Saudade

Null scum-
IAI

Null-town
WH4T, Tex Kitty Cat

Town
Havo

Confirmed Town
garmr
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 206, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Garmr
lold
Hard scum reads me and thomas
LOLD
Another example of Saude OMGUS
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 217, Saudade wrote:Flip your vote to me if I am your hard scumread after all
Nah I prefer Doubting Thomas at least I get something intelligent out of them and they are more likely to get associative's with a scum flip so we get clears and a good idea who scum is with the amount content they post. I think I found a better way to throw my reel out :cool: .
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 219, Havo wrote:
In post 205, Garmr wrote:Would also like to point out Saudade is acting the same way he did in the scum game I mentioned before.
Have you seen his town game?
I read a bit of one. Pretty similar but the differences I noticed were less omgusy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 212, Saudade wrote:Literally just picked up two controversial players by page 9 and decided to brand them as hardscum
could you get any more lazy and basic
The most controversial player here btw is rc. So that's wrong.
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote:I can summarize the train guy's "case" on me:

- I am your senpai
That was in response to you calling me a child.
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote: - you called me a child too. that's null.
Used that to prove how your point about being condescending is a scrum trait wrong. You are painting a picture here.
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote: - he treats it like that, so you are wrong.
>okay so the points i made, i can treat as scum? but you are just shading that as saying, "well i saw more, and it's null"
>so how come you are okay with giving havo entitlement to his opinion while you think i am scummy for being entitled to my opinion? LOL
Never said you are scummy for this bit alone I did say as whole with the amount of misrep going past my thresh hold is scummy. You seem to dissect a post but at the cost of having the ability to read the post as a whole.
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote: - he wants the question answered, and saudade was running away.
>he wasn't. and this is a different argument.
...... are you really saying saudes do you want to vote me was legit question.....
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote: -Posting obvious shit about game state is null
>okay.. but in my opinion, it's scummy and that's okay because,
AS YOU SAID YOURSELF
:
"because
I
treats it as such."
Great then you are wrong.
- I am misrepping him
> how?
1.Portrayed him as defensive when he wasn't being
2.Tried to portray havo as being undermining to invalidate saude opinion from a simple joke. Also Saude would of have actually had to post a opinion to undermine not "are you sure you really want to do that."
3.Tried to portray him as having no idea what saude is saying. Saying he wasn't protown.

literally, you let him express his opinion, yet you don't want to do that for me, somehow, it seems.

who is misrepping who?
Extra point. Doubting Thomas is playing the victim game here. Trying put himself/herself in the same position as havo when their circumstances are different.

In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote: dude, your post literally bleeds, "I dont believe what I am saying. I am scum."

nice try, train guy. I am the real thomas. thanks for outing.

VOTE: garmr
Banter and a OMGUS reactions

Also Notice how Doubting Thomas purposely avoids the fact my 2nd (but not least) point for voting them was

"accusing people of being scumbuddies with him because they find nothing with wrong with his post."

This is probably my strongest point and the one that does it for me.
His basically chainsawing for saude.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 235, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 233, Garmr wrote:
In post 219, Havo wrote:
Have you seen his town game?
I read a bit of one. Pretty similar but the differences I noticed were less omgusy.

wahhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhh he omgus'ed mee wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I take back what I said about anything intelligent coming out your mouth.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Throbbing scum reads
Doubting thomas,Saudade

Null scum-
IAI,FAQ2

Null-town
WH4T,texkitty

Town
Havo

Confirmed Town
garmr
Knew I forgot something.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 225, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Would also like to point out Saudade is acting the same way he did in the scum game I mentioned before.
this is a really pathetic reason for someone who has been playing mafia since at least 2013 on this site to "hard" scum read someone for.

like. i refuse to believe this possibility. you have to be scum here or i lose trust in humanity, or at least the mafia community.
Didn't you just scum read havo for being condescending?

DoubtingThomas is being over dramatic and acting like cancer. Do you think town would put out this much of a act over one single post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 244, Wh4t wrote:Yeah that whole thing with Havo/Saudade/DT makes me think worse of Saudade and DT rather than Havo. It seemed like DT was baiting Havo into reacting and then made a big fuss when Havo wanted to reply via laptop instead of instantly, which has happened to me before by scum. I think DT looks worse than Saudade, I doubt they are scum together though.

I like how FA just spun my nitpicking comment to further illustrate how he nitpicks posts to portray people a certain way. There is no objectivity at all tbh. I'm happy with where my vote is atm.
Oh I never thought of the possibility DT is trying to pocket Saudade.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 251, DoubtingThomas wrote:yeah guys i was trying to bait Havo when someone asked me to explain why i thought Havo's posts were bad

guess i cant express my opinions in mafia america anymore, huh
That excuse is kinda weak. What were you trying to bait havo with insults and lack of content? Honestly if it was bait I doubt you would of reacted so defensive when called out.

Your post 137 seems forced and I feel like you came up with all those points after you were questioned about it. Because the post just seems like your throwing random points you think might be valid to see what sticks; This also caused the misreps I pointed out earlier which you are avoiding now. I think you were hoping with quantity of reasons that people wouldn't notice the low quality of them. The fact you threw out the "are you scum buddies." Shows you were on the defensive with this post as well and it caught you off guard that people would question you. The fact you were off guard also adds that you probably weren't going to go to indepth about why it's bad with it if not questioned.

After you tried did a break down cherry picking what you can and avoiding what you couldn't argue against. You actually never tackled the meat of my argument in that post. The fact you misrepped events multiple times

You do the exact same thing you accuse havo of trying to undermine me by acting condescending. All I had to do was put the word hard in front of my scum read to get such a reaction and I didn't even intend it lol. I just put it there to because it sounded
hard
hitting and I rarely use it. Also you start portraying yourself as a victim with your latest post. kinda clashes with the fact you were being condescending just before. It just looks like flailing to me going from one extreme to another. Also I'm the only one with a actual vote on you so I don't see why a townie would be this flailly
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 254, DoubtingThomas wrote:i insulted havo? where??
With your conceding attitude. But I guess that stretching it now I think about it. Doesn't really take anything away from the point that Your so called bait was pretty much content less.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 255, DoubtingThomas wrote:look you are misrepping me all over that post lmfao

it's funny because you accuse me of misrepping havo except you are also misrepping me in the same sense

but somehow your analysis of me 'misrepping' havo is accurate, but you use the same logic to misrep me.

you constantly use the word condescending without really knowing what that means, i guess. this is mirepresentation in itself.

Like you have no actual hardcore evidence that I have done in 'misrepping' havo

You are saying I was overly defensive and made havo sound worse than he is and that's misrepping, but that's what you are doing

What's funny is Havo dropped this whole matter, after realizing that there is not much to gain from the conversation, and probably wanting to give others who are not participating a room to say more stuff. I think this is very townie and I am giving him a lot more town cred than I did before.

Yet, here you are, trying to ruminate on this one controversy to scum read me through it. You think I attacked Havo, you think I was actively pursuing "are you scum buddies" when it was a mere question

This is what I am talking about when I say you are agenda driven. You are giving Havo a benefit of doubt but somehow refusing to use the same logic when it can in fact also be applied to me.

This is why I don't think your posts are townie, unlike Havo, who I think is actually interested in finding scum. You are just dragging on this useless conversation that's already tainted by misunderstanding from both parties. But you are using this to frame me as if I was purposefully trying to misrepresent Havo.

GG, scum. I have found you. Now surrender your allies so we can get this game to be over with.
All this just sounds nice but then you reliaze all it says is you are misrepresenting me by saying you misrepped me. Which is a statement has nothing of substance. Doubting Thomas doesn't try to address the three points I accused him of misrepping before.
In post 237, Garmr wrote:1.Portrayed him as defensive when he wasn't being
2.Tried to portray havo as being undermining to invalidate saude opinion from a simple joke. Also Saude would of have actually had to post a opinion to undermine not "are you sure you really want to do that."
3.Tried to portray him as having no idea what saude is saying. Saying he wasn't protown.
1.Is easy to prove that he wasn't being defensive as havo is pushing for information here. He is not defending himself from any allegation from saude. DoubtingThomas hasn't put any response this. So we concede that doubting thomas misreped here.
2. Pretty obvious that havo wasn't saying that saude opinion is useless especially when you consider the reach out at the end.
3.Tries to portray him as not knowing what he is talking about this is the biggest reach and caused a misrep after I pointed out why thomas still hasn't gave a reasonable response.

In post 255, DoubtingThomas wrote:this is why I don't think your posts are townie, unlike Havo, who I think is actually interested in finding scum. You are just dragging on this useless conversation that's already tainted by misunderstanding from both parties. But you are using this to frame me as if I was purposefully trying to misrepresent Havo.
Also another example of being defensive. This basically says people who back of me are townie and you must be scum for pushing your scum read. Not really a townie reaction there. Just like the quick jab with "are you scumbuddies." You can say it was only a question but it's also something newb scum would do as you are painting people who question you as potential scum buddies.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 260, DoubtingThomas wrote:contentless? that's so sick

all I did was just thoroughly dissect a post that I disliked when asked,

but somehow that is baiting in his eyes. when I have not even claimed that person was a scum for it.

that's baiting guys.

wow!
Oh this was supposed to be sarcastic then should of guessed.
In post 251, DoubtingThomas wrote:yeah guys i was trying to bait Havo when someone asked me to explain why i thought Havo's posts were bad

guess i cant express my opinions in mafia america anymore, huh
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

So basically all Doubting thomas is saying "It's ok when others are being defensive (ignoring the fact others weren't been) why isn't it ok when I do it" and a whole lot of A.T.E, while avoiding the reasons behind the push and the fact their may be different situations for each.

Also since my push on Doubting I haven't really seen them try to push any points why they think I'm scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Just going to do my defence in my next post since I kinda threw Doubting Thomas a bone to since they can't seem to formulate a proper case case with me pushing them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

1.I already addressed your post 221 and pretty much ripped it to shreds. You avoided my reply so linking it again is stupid.
In post 268, DoubtingThomas wrote:your push on me is on the foundation that i attacked Havo with my initial post.

I am saying no, I was just answering your question there and people can misunderstand each other, but it seems like you don't want to acknowledge that for some reason.

Please stop trying to shade me
This is beating a straw man as it was your response that you gave to why I thought it was bad not the fact you posted "this is a bad post" As a bad post could come from town or scum. Also your logic here is terrible. To make it simple and skip a lot of finer details Lets say attacking and defending is null by itself. You literally said his post was bad (attack). I then asked why is it bad(Inquiry)? You gave a whole bunch of reasons to try and push havo as scummy (attack). I gave reasoning why you were scummy and pushed you with my vote(A attack) So you literally
lied
right here.
In post 271, DoubtingThomas wrote:If I didn't make myself clearer, let me really summarize why I think you are scummy here, sadthomas.

This was what I got from your initial post. You were essentially saying I misrepped him (even though all I am doing is trying to express myself why I thought the post was scummy. never really saying Havo was a scum), but ironically, I believe that is misrepresentation in itself, and I don't think the point of the argument stands if you are committing the same fallacy in the sentence you are constructing.
If you think me saying you misrepped him, Why didn't you address the three points I accused you of misrepping with. Like if you actually addressed it full on why you thought I was wrong and/or conceded why I right on certain points I'd probably layed off you a bit. Instead you quibble with answers like these.
In post 271, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Then you continue to keep this argument going which literally only happened because YOU ASKED ME WHY I THINK HAVO'S POST WAS BAD

even after both Havo and I wanted to stop talking about this.

I am not sure what you are getting out of from this as a town self.
I don't care if Havo is done with you when I'm not. Also if you are implying me actually pushing constantly is scummy let me link you to this game.mini normal 1847 Where I push scum Pine till end game. Enjoy.
In post 271, DoubtingThomas wrote: Look, we have many people who are not even posting properly but somehow you are so convinced I am definitely mafia and just wants to tunnel me without giving others an opportunity to speak
They can still post while we talk nothing stopping them. Besides it's been like 1-2 days at most of us that's hardly what I call drowning everyone out.
In post 271, DoubtingThomas wrote:
All these combined, I believe, makes you scum. I really tried to imply this in my writing, but maybe it wasn't clear, and I am just tired of you trying to shade me with just factually wrong ideas
Nothing you actually said points to me being scum. At most you are calling me a hypocrite which isn't true (Also you townies can be hypocrites as well) and someone who doesn't quit pushing (which isn't a scum trait and in my play style). You also haven't proven me wrong at all.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 277, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Havo and Saudade, can you review my case and focus on IAI for a while? It feels like its been forgotten in the midst of various arguments and I believe that we need to start talking about things that don't involve Saudade and DT.
Archived for my memory for latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 301, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Here are some questions for players I want to hear more from:
What are your reads so far Sky?
Garmr, why did you put Texcat as leaning town in your readslist? I don't think you've said much about them.
Horrordude, you said you scumread DT at one point, what caused you to change your mind?
I liked there reactions so far because they were similar to mine. With RC's claim I had a similar reaction, The feeling of Saudade being scummy, Both of us wanting answers from doubting Thomas about a certain post. We had pretty similar reactions at that point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 310, Wh4t wrote:Oh I think that's L-1 btw
Huh why put him at l-1? Aren't you afraid someone randomly hammers?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 312, Saudade wrote:what kind of town player would randomly hammer
..... Alot more than you may think.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 314, Saudade wrote:Are you saying that to prejustify your random hammer?
No if I was going to random hammer I would of done it at "what kind of town would randomly hammer" Then I would of said "I am"

followed by a vote
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 316, Saudade wrote:So you're trying to prejustify your partners random hammer?
That's a Loaded Accusation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 317, Garmr wrote:
In post 316, Saudade wrote:So you're trying to prejustify your partners random hammer?
That's a Loaded Accusation.
Just like this accusation of you trying to bait me into yolo lynching with this line
In post 312, Saudade wrote:what kind of town player would randomly hammer
and this shows you thought of the possibility yolo lynching
In post 314, Saudade wrote:Are you saying that to prejustify your random hammer?
(People shouldn't take this case seriously as it's a example of a loaded Accusation)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 320, Saudade wrote:it's not a case
its a joke
but you're so defensive
The line of what's a case and what's a joke with you is a blurry line.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:47 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 324, Saudade wrote:
In post 322, Garmr wrote:
In post 320, Saudade wrote:it's not a case
its a joke
but you're so defensive
The line of what's a case and what's a joke with you is a blurry line.
sure is blurry when you're scum and need to differentiate
^point proven.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Garmr »

:roll:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 329, horrordude0215 wrote:Sorry y'all but I'm about as apathetic towards this thread as humanly possible after 14 pages and you deserve someone that is going to be invested instead of just lurk through the game.

Mod, requesting replacement.

Best of luck to everyone here.
Sorry to see you go.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

@hewhoswims How about joining me on lynching DT then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

RC how can you town read Doubting Thomas I don't care your scum reading me but how can you be that bad to town read doubting thomas?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

Like literally they dodge accusations, misrep,strawman ect and if you read their replies they don't have substance to back up their claims. How can anyone with experience town read that shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 419, Skygazer wrote:
In post 408, Garmr wrote:RC how can you town read Doubting Thomas I don't care your scum reading me but how can you be that bad to town read doubting thomas?
"i don't care about being scumread so i'm definitely not deflecting or anything but btw this person is scummier than me"

agree w/ RC tho and like a wh4t scum flip here will solve like most of the puzzle we've been workin on

like RC is 100% town and is 100% confident in his wh4t read so
How can one be deflecting when a case hasn't been laid.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 417, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can read wh4t with 100% certainty, I cannot read either of the others with 100% certainty and we're lynching the one that I can lynch with 100% certainty
Btw I never played wh4t but they come off as kinda townie. Can you explain why they are scum so I get it (becuase like you said you haven't laid out a case."?
Also all your reads are like the reverse of mine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 426, Skygazer wrote:
In post 421, Garmr wrote:
In post 419, Skygazer wrote:
In post 408, Garmr wrote:RC how can you town read Doubting Thomas I don't care your scum reading me but how can you be that bad to town read doubting thomas?
"i don't care about being scumread so i'm definitely not deflecting or anything but btw this person is scummier than me"

agree w/ RC tho and like a wh4t scum flip here will solve like most of the puzzle we've been workin on

like RC is 100% town and is 100% confident in his wh4t read so
How can one be deflecting when a case hasn't been laid.
i mean RC has laid out his reads and ur actively trying to push suspicion onto someone else instead so
Are you trying to suckle on RC's thumb? It's pretty obvious that I been pushing a doubting thomas as scum and been trying to form a wagon. Why not try to convince Rc? That being said your interactions with rc have me worried it seems like you are trying to buddy up with him.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 434, RadiantCowbells wrote:mostly due to phrasing stuff that I won't be able to articulate in a way that's going to do anyone any favours
but there's a level of restraint that makes it feel fake and planned out, really don't think the word thumb is used by town garmr in this context.
I fundamentally think he'd make the same point or similiar point very differently if he was town.
I was going to use another word starting with C but I been restraining myself since the ban.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 438, RadiantCowbells wrote:You ask it as a question and not an accusation and not in terms of anyone's alignments

the fact that she's been buddying me isn't really in question, the question is why
You guys aren't masons are you?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 441, Saudade wrote:if they are masons, great you just outted them to the mafia
if they arent masons there's no point to your question to begin with
Rc already outed himself as a power role that's not mason. So it's more like if you aren't mason then there could only be one reasoning for buddying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 445, HeWhoSwims wrote:RC why lynch Wh4t? My read on him hasnt changed so I'm not really scumreading. What makes him your first priority?

I would agree that IAI needs to be replaced first and that Garmr's defense is bad and AtE ish

What makes y'all townread
Sau and DT
at this point?
They Aren't actually reading what DT and sau are actually posting I suppose. Otherwise they would see that DT atleast misreps and is content less.

Anyway I'm Vanilla Townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Garmr »

I lost all faith in you rc
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Garmr »

Rc did you atleast read my case on doubting thomas or are you fucking around.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 465, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, why did you claim in when you were nowhere near l-1? That's anti-town since if you are really vt, then the scum will be able to narrow down who is a pr. I could believe you were gambitting in that post if you claimed to be a pr, but the presence of a vt is not something that will cause scum to reconsider their night actions or behave differently. So the claim seems a little LAMIST to me since it essentially translates to "I am town".
VOTE: Garmr
Great you announced why it's anti town. What's my scum motivation to do it? Since lamist means look at me i'm so town how is this trying to appear townie. You got to think before you throw those buzzwords around.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Just be truthful you didn't like the fact I did it and you voted me for it. Don't need to look for bullshit reasons to attach to it like it's lamist lmao.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 468, Completly Trustworthy wrote:I could also ask you why did something you knew was anti-town while being town yourself. The only thing I can think of is that the claim was some type of gambit, but I'm struggling to figure out what it would be supposed to accomplish.
My reasons are for me only.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Garmr »

Anyone else like to vote me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 473, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Garmr
I said anyone else. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 503, RadiantCowbells wrote:that is a fact, besides me who is secretly a girl masquerading as a guy because people respond poorly to girls who try to be assertive and shit
Oh god leave feminist bullshit out the games thanks
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 509, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh okay so you respond well to me when I'm a guy but as SOON AS I SAY i'm a girl you'e telling me to leave my bullshit out of games, okay.
I say the same shit to guys ask chamber.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

Or any one else that preaches lines from that flawed ideology. Any response like that leave a sour taste in my mouth.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hey he =p
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 519, Garmr wrote:Hey he =p
Tw autocorrect
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Duckie be my friend
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 549, the worst wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:Duckie be my friend
if you're town ok
if not prepare to die binch
I am town so I will 'll trade you vote immunity from me if you vote Dt
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm town but lost interest in this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tw make this game interesting we can play a game of hangman. If you can't guess the word you have to vote doubting Thomas. If you do you can vote me and I'll hammer myself fun right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 604, the worst wrote:hard pass... this game needs energy, not shitposting
People just scum read you if you get invested it's not worth it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 606, RadiantCowbells wrote:being invested makes you hate mafia. it's better to be just another useless headcount who sometimes makes it to late game.
Pretty much^

This is why I miss the days of old and players like ffyerlt(bah can't remeber the spelling)thor ect
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 617, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Garmr if you're the town in my scumpool you're still wrong on DT.

Talk with me work with me on sorting the rest of my scum slots and you don't go today and I'll figure it out later in the game if you're town. Deal?
Ok I still think I'm right about DT through.

Pedit:
In post 11, Garmr wrote:So I'm going to claim my role I'm cop psychologist ninja traitor.
You counter claimed me lol.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

Skygazer looks like scum to me.
In post 81, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Curious for the people jumping Saudade, how was him declaring himself town so different from me doing so?
In post 83, Skygazer wrote:
I didn't say I was voting for him because he declared himself town
This is were interactions with RC start. Going to be honest I wasn't paying much attention at the time. But RC horribly groups everyone reasoning into one lot when people had varied reasons to vote Saudade at this point. I'm not sure if this is a oversight by rc ect but Skygazer reaction what irks me here. She seems to only care about her appearance and not the fact that RC pretty much misrepped (even if it's unintentional or not) her and others cases on a scum read. You would think you would want to ask that slot some questions.

Code: Select all

In post 332, Skygazer wrote:
Sheeping RC hasn't done me wrong before

VOTE: Wh4t

ok but fr gonna try to catch up now

They then sheep the person that missrepped their case.
In post 333, Skygazer wrote:
like reading a back and forth like that is so draining especially when the gamestate indicates most of yall are probably town
In post 363, Skygazer wrote:
RC pls stay like ur my only townread based on play here, I promise things'll get zestier from my end if not today then def D2

also I feel like Wh4t just scumclaimed there
These two side by side makes post 333 seem like something thrown out there to suit the timing instead of deep thoughts. If they really meant 333 I would expect some towns reads on the people arguing or why. They do give a bullshit reason to town read sasaude in post 368 but that clashes with the fact Sausade was one of their first scum reads and they give no reason other than game state why the slot is town.
In post 412, Skygazer wrote:
quick (keyword: quick) meta dive makes me think DT's posts are town

maybe null at worst

n like i don't see scum playing that vocally here, esp in this game state
This is also fucking weak since they claimed to do a meta dive yet they can't show examples why it makes DT town. They don't even show a game to match why it's relevant.

Also add in the fact they been buddying RC and reasons Rc listed since I don't want to copy them this slot Is pretty much scum. I feel drained from doing that might do another latter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 705, RadiantCowbells wrote:like that sudden shift from garmr to supporting skygazer and casing it feels fake and they also have bad mutual associations so

maybe this is ye olde game solve and the duck is actually town

it's still {Skygazer/FA_Q2 + 1 of {Garmr, wh4t, TW}} but the ordre might change a bit

we're lynching FA_Q2 though.
I was scum reading sky gazer before you were IMO and you scum read me for that as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Skygazer
Also If you think I'm bussing skygazer how about you lay a vote on that slot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 709, RadiantCowbells wrote:because that's exactly what scum wants me to do

skygazer has left the game even to make sure she eats the lynch

that makes me think FA_Q2 is a strongman or something that you guys really need to get the hit on me through
So paranoid.... Lets run the scenario were i'm town(true) and sky is scum(unconfirmed maybe true). You are actively working against town on your own scum read because someone you misread is bussing in your mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 710, RadiantCowbells wrote:like sky's totally surrendered her slot and that + the fact that you cased her makes me feel like you're giving her slot up to prop up the rest of your team
Great use that to lynch her I don't care if you mislynch me latter on if I can nail scum. I will just rub it in a friendly manner after the game is over.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 714, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm securing a lynch order that maximizes town's chances of winning the game based on my complete lack of trust for town's ability to play the game without me. sorry if you're town and that bothers you.
No offence but you are scum reading me and I know i'm town so I don't think you earned the ability to say that. Let say skygazer is the only scum on your list you are literally minimizing towns chances of winning.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 720, RadiantCowbells wrote:i note that at no point have you expressed any willingness to follow any of my other reads post flip and that makes it easy for scum you to kill me and then go off on DT or whoever again
I'm town but I do plan to go after Dt when the timing is appropriate because DT is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

There's only one situation I see skygazer as town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 729, RadiantCowbells wrote:is it FA_Q2 flipping scum? :o
Nah it's if she is jailkeeper.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 742, Skygazer wrote:
In post 734, Saudade wrote:we're lynching your girlfriend first
is everyone here deadset on making me feel weird or
Shh you have no choice in who we ship you with. :lol:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 746, Skygazer wrote:like in this game:

ive been told im not gonna be a young hot lady forever

ive been accused over and over of buddying rc when i wanted him to stay in this game because i respect him as a player and enjoyed the few times ive interacted with him and wanted to try and make a bad experience more fun for him

not to mention that i started working more with RC *after* he pointed out how similar our town bloc is before i even knew his town bloc yet still thats somehow blatant buddying to you guys?

and like other things that genuinely upset me that i shouldn't bring up

and yall are wondering why im just shitposting and lurking rn?
I think people are shipping you and rc as a joke because you are buddying RC so hard. The other stuff I can't comment on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Sky
Oh just realised that you prob don't want a explanation on that derp on my part. But tbh you are buddying RC, there's been reasons why people think that in the first place and I even made a case on you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeah even I will admit this games been a bit weird. I feel like my attempt to lighten up the uncomfortable mood a little post 744 onward didn't work.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 766, RadiantCowbells wrote:Garmr has been
off
tonally this entire game and a certain kind of subdued but I'm not sure that makes him scum.
My explanation is I'm avoiding getting banned. I been trying hard to avoid harsh words so I'm watching myself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:strongarm town
In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:stron garm town

In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:ston garmr town

In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:garmr town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 809, Saudade wrote:
In post 807, Garmr wrote:
In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:strongarm town
In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:stron garm town

In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:ston garmr town

In post 800, RadiantCowbells wrote:garmr town
what about some useful content you sadtrain
I do post useful content I just feel playful at the moment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

I thought that FAQ2 102 was scummy but after that there posts seem fine.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm a bit hesitant and a bit paranoid because of how easy it's going up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 888, RadiantCowbells wrote:oh no

what should I give the duck instead
Rice
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 895, Skygazer wrote:whats a ducks fave snack

quackers and cheese
Why do you never take medical advice from a duck?

They are all quacks
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

I could lynch gamma. There's way better reasons to call me scum (even through they are wrong). But mainly because he was personally attacking attacking Sausade personality wise then calls him town and goes on how much he agree's with him.

I doubt town would do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Garmr »

^Saudade confirm please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 928, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 439, Garmr wrote:
In post 438, RadiantCowbells wrote:You ask it as a question and not an accusation and not in terms of anyone's alignments

the fact that she's been buddying me isn't really in question, the question is why
Why vocalize this?
In post 446, Garmr wrote:
In post 441, Saudade wrote:if they are masons, great you just outted them to the mafia
if they arent masons there's no point to your question to begin with
Rc already outed himself as a power role that's not mason. So it's more like if you aren't mason then there could only be one reasoning for buddying.
Maybe you should read everything before posting...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Tbh this day needs to end and I have no problem with a FAQ2 lynch.

Intent to hammer FA Q2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 938, HeWhoSwims wrote:Let's wait for a claim shall we :shifty:
In post 939, Gamma Emerald wrote:let me catch up first (unless <24 hours remain)
Why I claimed intent instead of hammering straight away.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 958, Krazy wrote:OK HWS. Give me the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I have just replaced in, I need time to interact. Unvote so that Garmr doesn't hammer. We have an extra 24 hours, there is no rush in this dayphase.

Then, I'd like you to write in a single sentence your case on FA.

After that, I will explain why you are wrong and then who is getting lynched today.
-_- If I was going to rush the end of the day I wouldn't of laid down intent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Garmr »

So krazy replace in a slot I think is scum check (doubting thomas). Is trying to Derail the FAQ2 wagon check. Tries to frame me as scum who's going to hammer this slot to cut the day short with out letting people catch up.
In post 958, Krazy wrote:OK HWS. Give me the benefit of the doubt for the moment. I have just replaced in, I need time to interact
. Unvote so that Garmr doesn't hammer.
We have an extra 24 hours, there is no rush in this dayphase.

Then, I'd like you to write in a single sentence your case on FA.

After that, I will explain why you are wrong and then who is getting lynched today.
check
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Garmr »

@The worst I gave you a fake hider claim last game. I'm not scum this game so can you pay back the favour and lynch real scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 970, Krazy wrote:Sadly I already played the three name list with Garmr before.

Oh well we can try anyway.

Garmr, here's a list of three names:
Sky

Radiant
Wh4t

At least one is scum. Which one is scum in that list of three names?
Yeah it's stupid and doesn't work. I'll play your little game through and pick sky.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #96) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 971, the worst wrote:I was crumbing hider before you replaced in...and it's also a scum strat I recycled from another game :lol:

who would you suggest Garmr?
Sky.Krazy and gamma. Tbh I don't feel really committed to the reads this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #97) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Garmr »

@Rc
Do you think Doubting Thomas (krzay) slot was town now.

Like people in this game can't read when arguments are baseless pointless or misreps so what's the point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #98) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Garmr »

i'm 80% sure doubting thomas/krazy slot is scum. I'm going to go ape shit at the town players for their town read on thomas after this game is done.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #99) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 984, Garmr wrote:i'm 80% sure doubting thomas/krazy slot is scum. I'm going to go ape shit at the town players for their town read on thomas after this game is done.
(the slots scum buddies get a free pass here for playing to their win condition.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 986, the worst wrote:if I'm honest I don't really get why we were lynching FA
Well his opening post is sorta scummy but the rest is ok I'm compromising. Becuase I'm sick of this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: FAQ2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1099, RadiantCowbells wrote:NOPE IT'S L-1

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
MILK FOR THE KHORNE FLAKES
I prefer tzeentch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #103) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 122, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 106, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 54, DoubtingThomas wrote:3 bote wagon already! How interesting!
What is interesting is that you felt the need to comment on the wagon w/o taking a stance.

Active lurking...
I am not active lurking.. er.. wasn't

I was passive lurking, bro
In post 247, FA_Q2 wrote:Clearly RC is not going to be sorted today. I don't like the Havo and garmr wagons at all. What the hell is up with all the damn OMGUS going on. The interaction from Havo responding to DT looks town to me.
Not sure how to sort DT from it though. Both him and sau seem to be just trowing shit around and OMGUS.

I think CT case on IAI is decent for this early as well not to mention CT and havo are my only townreads atm. Looking back through his ISO I cant find a reason he is voting CT either other than it is a bigger wagon. He also disappeared as soon as CT laid his case out and has not replied since. Then his wagon melts away...
VOTE: IAI

Where the hell is horrordude? He has yet to post anything of actual substance. Reads? Same at you skygazer. You are still voting for the
amazing
reason of 'entrance' and that was just straight out stolen from wh4t. That was crap reasoning then, even worse reasoning now.

Still not liking sau but liking IAI much less. Could easily vote gazer as well.
Like if they were masons I doubt these two posts would be phrased this way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #104) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1118, RadiantCowbells wrote:is he my mason buddy or is he my kind of mason buddy
hmm
"Fudge my rolepm says his my mason. But that play is so scummy I am going to try and sort him."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #105) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1177, Saudade wrote:Haven't lost a scum game in my life
Took me ages to lose my first scum game, then I had a couple of losses hit at once.
In post 1169, Saudade wrote:I came out of a game with DT coming into this game
he had the exact same playstyle
easiest townread of my life
same with the duck who is voting in the wrong place there right now
So DT was substance less, who frames events in a way that didn't happen, A liar, hypocrite that dodges the main points of cases as town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #106) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1210, Saudade wrote:You can read for yourself.
Sure link me up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1213, Saudade wrote:Your read would've made sense if mafia did not share a meeting as well.
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:
Mafia will be able to communicate with each other during day phases.
List of possibilitys

1.They are a scum team lying about being masons.
2.They are town/scum neighbours lying about being masons
3.They are town/scum neighbours lying about being masons.

We can conclude they are lying about being masons the way FAQ2 treat DT slot before. If you town read DT and not FAQ2 you have nothing to lose by lynching FAQ2.

- If nobody dies for 3 consecutive day and night phases, the town will win.
jailkeeper is most likely confirmed or similar role is likely confirmed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1224, RadiantCowbells wrote:and ftr

that's not what that means garmr

but what it does mean? that it's almost certain that there are no masons because then the reviewers would have remembered to change it to private topics in general.
Oh ok didn't catch that. Either way I'm fine lynching either.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1228, Saudade wrote:the worst maf
skygazer maf
garmr maf

adios i cant play a game with such level of incompetence
No offence but I don't think you have experienced enough of this site to realise that situation where scum can fake claim like this or neighbours will claim to be masons because they have a town read on each other and then one turns out to be scum.

I even had a game when a mason claimed to be in a threeway masonary (after their mason partner died.) with another player. That player turned out to be scum and the stupid play cost town the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1232, Saudade wrote:
In post 239, Hiraki wrote:Don't tutor Saudade.
I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 943, Saudade wrote:
In post 941, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 834, Saudade wrote:Gamma should talk more
in my first game on this site she was an easy townread
I don't recall this btw
Our only game together prior to this
U were universally townread but still managed to get lynched
Yeah, whatever happened there is probably on OTM
And Garmr wants you to verify that we had an argument in that game btw
I'm happy to drop that so Saudade doesn't get in trouble.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1238, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1236, Garmr wrote:I'm happy to drop that so Saudade doesn't get in trouble.
Why would he? The game's over and has been for a while
Oh I thought you meant it was ongoing. If it's done link me up then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Garmr »

@Gamma
Thanks I don't understand the joke through after reading that but I'll believe yah.

P:edit

Thank god we nailed scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Welp I was wrong oh well no biggy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

Think we should treat sausade slot as confirmed town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1111, Krazy wrote: Best solve for 2/3
Garmr
-- viewtopic.php?p=10397913#p10397913 this looks like scum!Garmr to me,
but I have struggled with reading this particular player in the past.
No offence but you pick the player that Krazy struggles to read? I can guarantee you that him being uneasy about trying to figure out my style played a part of why he wanted me gone.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1305, Garmr wrote:
In post 1111, Krazy wrote: Best solve for 2/3
Garmr
-- viewtopic.php?p=10397913#p10397913 this looks like scum!Garmr to me,
but I have struggled with reading this particular player in the past.
No offence but you pick the player that Krazy struggles to read? I can guarantee you that him being uneasy about trying to figure out my style played a part of why he wanted me gone.
Aimed at tex cat when they sheeped krazy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1308, Wh4t wrote:RC is the only person whose meta I am familiar with. He is NOT a VI he is scum. After reading the last few pages (eff reading all of it) and looking at the way h
e bulldozed Krazy after a mason claim makes zero sense from a town pov.
If we had left their claim alone scum NK would've taken care of it.

Your push on me is bullshit sky and is pure OMGUS but I don't expect anything less from the buddy. You have a whole day to go off but you SR me for "not solving" when I haven't been around for a week.
Going to say this but I'm town (don't consider myself a vi) and I pushed through for a lynch. I really thought doubting Thomas was scum. Because I didn't think a liar who dodges questions could be town. Also I kinda wanted bragging rights for destroying a scum gambit like that derp.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ok I'm going off the assumption a majority of the scum would

Going to leave this here and finish it after everyone posts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

1.the worst

2.Gamma Emerald
3.Skygazer

4.Havo
5.Completly Trustworthy
6.Garmr
7.Wh4t

8-RadiantCowbells

9-Saudade
10-texcat

11 HeWhoSwims

People who posted today so far.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1314, Garmr wrote:
1.the worst

2.Gamma Emerald

3.Skygazer

4.Havo
5.Completly Trustworthy

6.Garmr
7.Wh4t

8-RadiantCowbells

9-Saudade
10-texcat

11 HeWhoSwims

Oh well enough people who weren't on the wagon have posted so I can crack out my theory. So lets start with this there is atleast 3 scum 1 on the wagon,1 of the wagon, one that is a variable.

There's a incentive for scum to jump off the masons wagon, because of these reasons.

1.Scum know that the mason weren't lying thus if they were actively pushing a lynch on it would draw attention to themselves.
2.Scum would be in the position to lynch people on the wagon and not be labelled hypocrites.
3.If scum were off the wagon and a buddy is on the wagon they can start off the day pushing for the mislynch.

I have someone in mind But i'm going to post a case a little latter because my friend wants me to play games.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1321, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1292, Wh4t wrote:Tex why garmr?
Probable for his next to last post
Don't like the fact you are answering for texcat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1323, Garmr wrote:
and then posting this straight after.
In post 1322, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1298, texcat wrote:I don't object to a Rc lynch. But think it's possible that RC is just bad town. I think Garmr is more likely to be scum, based in large part, on Krazy's read.
In this case then, please explain why the change from D1.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1327, Gamma Emerald wrote:Lol so me asking questions when the reasoning I get is different than what I expected is bad? Ok
Well it's because of this.

1-you answered for texcat. This point I don't think you read texcats 1292. This shows you are fine answering for tex.

2-
In post 1322, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1298, texcat wrote:I don't object to a Rc lynch. But think it's possible that RC is just bad town. I think Garmr is more likely to be scum, based in large part, on Krazy's read.
In this case then, please explain why the change from D1.
Then you ask Tex a question asking her to explain herself. This seems weird to me that you would answer for someone and then dig into them in the very next post.

3-
In post 1324, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1318, Havo wrote:
You think RC is just “Bad Town”? Seriously?

When has RC ever been just Bad Town?
Sometimes
I recall in my first game with RC he was pretty off the mark on reads, and was VERY pushy.

Then you answer again for tex cat. It feels like you are trying to deflect heat off her.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #125) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1332, Gamma Emerald wrote:Didn't realize the thing havo said was directed at tex, would have likely made the same comment anyway there. As for the others I was like "the reasoning kinda feels obvious to me so I'll just say it".
Well you already been proven wrong once before about texcat answering the same lol You have tainted the answer.

Sorry to say but that seems like a lie to me, since Havo has directly quoted TexCat and started with the word "you". I doubt that someone as experienced as you would of missed that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:10 am

Post by Garmr »

So in short texcats reason for scum reading me is because I'm not remorseful enough over mislynching a mason. There's plenty of reasons why one may not care as much I may discuss mine when I feel like it is appropriate.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Meh I waited to see how people act long enough long enough if you want lynch actual scum today lynch tex
VOTE: texcat
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1349, texcat wrote:
In post 1348, Garmr wrote:Meh I waited to see how people act long enough long enough if you want lynch actual scum today lynch tex

lol I don't know what that means, but it looks like OMGUS.
It means I watched you kill the mason last night
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Garmr »

I claimed vanilla townie so I wouldn't get roleblocked or nightkilled. Then I wanted to see people's reactions about you which is why I was reacted that way to gamma. I'm a watcher.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Tex is scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Garmr »

I didn't want to mention it but I have x shots
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

Probably going to get me lynched but Yolo. I did fake it I thought I was going to get all these responses to use as data. I mean I been setting it up since day 1. But everyone guessed right away. I was going to reveal on the tip of texs lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

If anyone wants to know my case on tex cat it's pretty much
In post 1316, Garmr wrote:
In post 1314, Garmr wrote:
1.the worst

2.Gamma Emerald

3.Skygazer

4.Havo
5.Completly Trustworthy

6.Garmr
7.Wh4t

8-RadiantCowbells

9-Saudade
10-texcat

11 HeWhoSwims

Oh well enough people who weren't on the wagon have posted so I can crack out my theory. So lets start with this there is atleast 3 scum 1 on the wagon,1 of the wagon, one that is a variable.

There's a incentive for scum to jump off the masons wagon, because of these reasons.

1.Scum know that the mason weren't lying thus if they were actively pushing a lynch on it would draw attention to themselves.
2.Scum would be in the position to lynch people on the wagon and not be labelled hypocrites.
3.If scum were off the wagon and a buddy is on the wagon they can start off the day pushing for the mislynch.

I have someone in mind But i'm going to post a case a little latter because my friend wants me to play games.
I know I'm town and I think tex cat is actually smart enough to figure out that people pushing vocally are less likely to be scum than the ones that remained quiet around the lynch and avoided the backlash.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1392, texcat wrote:
In post 1386, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also my past experience with garmr includes him guiltying town and me being forced to decide between pling him for it and lynching my game long scumread. I did win that but like

Regardless of garmrs alignment, if the claim is real garmr is too high threat to leave alive so nah.
I'm guessing that you didn't pl him for it, or he might not be still trying stunts like this.
I managed to get scum to react and make it obvious who they were.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Garmr »

Also I didn't say the name straight away and scum pretty much outed their buddy with a guess.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Tex could you summarise your actual case against me in dots points and why it would make me scum?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Garmr »

What's the case on wh4t again?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1403, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1393, Garmr wrote:
In post 1392, texcat wrote:
In post 1386, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also my past experience with garmr includes him guiltying town and me being forced to decide between pling him for it and lynching my game long scumread. I did win that but like

Regardless of garmrs alignment, if the claim is real garmr is too high threat to leave alive so nah.
I'm guessing that you didn't pl him for it, or he might not be still trying stunts like this.
I managed to get scum to react and make it obvious who they were.
you say that but i had been saying bbt was scum d1 so its not like we needed help knowing that that scummy fuck was scum
Didn't BBT out a buddy through that day who got vigged after my fake claim and that helped the other players to catch him latter on. Since it takes more than one player.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Garmr »

Just going to be straight out and honest here. Even through I was wrong on Doubting Thomas (the fact they were town not scum, I mean it obvious they had reached and lied about havo to make a case.) I felt like I been slapped around for actually trying in a town game. So I haven't put 100% effort in and I'm playing more risky/gambling. I have tried at points to get back into the game but I don't feel I can. I also feel like it's unfair I give this slot to anyone else since they would have to put up with this game.

Please don't take away this is my standard as town after this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1406, RadiantCowbells wrote:that's the thing I post in my scumgames x_x
But I'm not you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1408, RadiantCowbells wrote:for my part I'm just... not at all apologetic about the mason situation.
the masons should have realized how bad their interactions looked and that my pushing them for it was at worst NAI and actually addressed the heart of my concern by talking about the convo in mason chat that led up to it
they didn't, they chose to shit on me for being bad for thinking that masons don't talk about how hard it is to read each other
when I also have an established record of dealing with masons poorly,
and we get to today.

Did I play badly? in terms of reading FA_Q2 wrong yes, maybe. But from another point of view FA_Q2 was playing as an informed player and concealing information about DT that they knew, so how was I supposed to know they weren't scum doing scum things?
My first time playing with mason I outed them by pointing out they had the exact same read,followed each others votes and town read each other from the beginning like 4 day phases in. Since I was new to mafia I didn't know what a mason was lol. I have fucked up masons a couple of times.

Playing as a mason well that's a different story I have a good history as that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually I'm pretty good at sniffing out power roles now I think about it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, why are you answering for Garmr when you know that's something you shouldn't do? And I thought of that myself, I just wanted to see if he'd squirm when I pressed him. So thanks for ruining that.
So you literally are allowed to answer for texcat but if anybody else answer for me that's wrong?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1428 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1427, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1424, Garmr wrote:
In post 1418, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi, why are you answering for Garmr when you know that's something you shouldn't do? And I thought of that myself, I just wanted to see if he'd squirm when I pressed him. So thanks for ruining that.
So you literally are allowed to answer for texcat but if anybody else answer for me that's wrong?
No, what I'm saying is that after I received backlash, he did the same thing, so I was more asking why he did something he knew would probably not be looked favorably upon.
And tbh if he agreed with my logic, why preempt your response?
Well I was calling you out for being a hypocrite.
In post 1416, Gamma Emerald wrote:Though why would you claim x shot if you intended to retract anyway?
To make it more believable because people seemed iffy about it. Thought that was obvious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #145) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1444, texcat wrote:Let's try this...

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
I was scum reading you but I agree this slot is scummy.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #146) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1453, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, why do you dislike the Wh4t wagon and want to vote somewhere else? Can you say why you think GE is more suspicious or make a case for Wh4t being towny?
I don't dislike the wh4t wagon I just don't understand why his being scumread I asked multiple times but got no answer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #147) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Garmr »

:wink: Going Vla because of I'm holiday.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #148) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1472, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Why vocalize this?
I've been searching my ISO for threads that haven't been pursued to my satisfaction, and this is something that needs re-opening for discussion, since we have flipped masons. Honestly, this disturbs me as it means Garmr had them on the brain without (as we know) anything to clue him into the idea.
Also as far as I've seen Garmr hasn't used the results of his gambit at all. That makes me VERY suspicious as I know it CAN be useful.
^When you don't even realisew you came off the scummiest when dealing with these things.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #149) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1473, Garmr wrote:
In post 1472, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Why vocalize this?
I've been searching my ISO for threads that haven't been pursued to my satisfaction, and this is something that needs re-opening for discussion, since we have flipped masons. Honestly, this disturbs me as it means Garmr had them on the brain without (as we know) anything to clue him into the idea.
Also as far as I've seen Garmr hasn't used the results of his gambit at all. That makes me VERY suspicious as I know it CAN be useful.
^When you don't even realisew you came off the scummiest when dealing with these things.
Are you directing that at me, if so why?
1.Results it was pretty much a failure since everyone pretty much figured it out anyway. Sky gazer vote on me looks suss through that's pretty much it. Oh and your weird reactions around me seem scummish.

2.I had masons on the brains because, I have dealt with masons a lot recently like in all my finished games since I been back.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #150) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1478, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1477, Garmr wrote:1.Results it was pretty much a failure since everyone pretty much figured it out anyway. Sky gazer vote on me looks suss through that's pretty much it. Oh and your weird reactions around me seem scummish.

2.I had masons on the brains because, I have dealt with masons a lot recently like in all my finished games since I been back.
Fair on 2, but on 1 what the fuck? No one figured out it was a gambit, it was just everyone calling your bluff. I know you can do more because in a previous game Ginngie did quite a bit with the same damn gambit. Therefore, you're either lazy or lying your ass off.
No offence but are you dumb?

If they call my bluff how is my gambit supposed to work as it realise on people believing me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Garmr »

I still don't understand the case on wh4t even after he flipped scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1619, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Havo, why did you vote for Texcat after saying Skygazer was scum?

Also, I don't like Sky's insistence that the scumteam must have been bussing. Two people voted GE, so that would have been an attempt at a counterwagon. I don't understand why she is certain the scum were bussing.
VOTE: Completly Trustworthy
I don't like the fact he is throwing around that concept to see how people react (that the two people voting GE should be scum.)

He pretty much set this up yesterday. Yet he didn't come into today with a vote or a case or even a look at both players. Instead he left it in the open. You would think someone who believed in this concept would work from there. Also he ignored the people who didn't vote.

Also don't let the hammer vote count fool you
In post 1514, schadd_ wrote:if there r red lines under a word in a browser it might be spelled correctly

Vote count 2.3

Wh4t (4):
Skygazer, the worst, Havo, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2):
texcat, Garmr
RadiantCowbells (1):
Wh4t
the worst (1):
Completly Trustworthy

not voting (3):
Ruby Red, HeWhoSwims, RadiantCowbells

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. day 2 ends september 15 at 17:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-09-15 18:00:00)

mod notes
  • prodding wh4t and ruby red
[/area]
In post 1517, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Since Wh4t hasn't claimed, there's no reason to wait for a hammer. Hopefully RC or someone else gives the final vote and we can get an informative flip.
VOTE: Wh4t
CT put WH4t at l-1 with no l-1 indicator. Before he gave the excuse that the wrong people were on wh4t wagon and that's why he didn't vote there. His vote magically just appeared when wh4t was certain to get lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1622, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Actually, I kind of did give a l-1 warning since I said I said I wanted someone to make the final vote. Also, Sky said that "this is fine"in , I think they knew full well they were hammering.
Didn't really pick that up in iso's sorry. The rest applies through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1621, Garmr wrote:
In post 1619, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Havo, why did you vote for Texcat after saying Skygazer was scum?

Also, I don't like Sky's insistence that the scumteam must have been bussing. Two people voted GE, so that would have been an attempt at a counterwagon. I don't understand why she is certain the scum were bussing.
VOTE: Completly Trustworthy
I don't like the fact he is throwing around that concept to see how people react (that the two people voting GE should be scum.)

He pretty much set this up yesterday. Yet he didn't come into today with a vote or a case or even a look at both players. Instead he left it in the open. You would think someone who believed in this concept would work from there. Also he ignored the people who didn't vote.
Deleted the bit you answered to my satisfaction this is the bit I have a problem with. You pretty much ignored the existence of people not voting as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Since this game just finished
In post 2165, Krazy wrote:I wish he hadn't said 3-shot bulletproof, I would have claimed mason if he hadn't made it totally unbelievable
This came from a scum krazy game when a townie claimed to be masons with him.

This influenced my thought process on how krazy may act around masons. If krazy was town (he didn't flip) it made me think he would more likely to accept a fake offer.
If krazy was scum it made me think he would regret accepting the mason claim and would jump on it if the opportunity was better(which I was right for that game).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #156) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1656, texcat wrote:VOTE: Garmr

I was silly to move off of him after that dreadful fake guilty on me. Strange thing is...he thought I was scummy enough to fake a guilty on, but then he followed my vote onto GammaE. Throw in a scum flip of the alternate and I think Garmr just about has to be scum.
In post 1323, Garmr wrote:
In post 1451, Garmr wrote:
In post 1444, texcat wrote:Let's try this...

I was scum reading you but I agree this slot is scummy.

I thought you were bussing at the time and who am I to deny scum a good bus.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #157) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Texcat conveniently forgetting things seems pretty suss to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #158) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1662, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Here's my opinion of the non-voters Garmr:
I think Ruby Red is town due to most of their posts being on point and their predecessor Saudade seeming town, especially when they replaced out. Most scum don't replace out due to lack of interest.
I honestly forgot HWS was in the game because he didn't post very often. Some of his posts are very suspicious in retrospect. In , he contradicts by saying that he doesn't have a scumlean on Wh4t and asks for RC not to lynch him. He also criticizes Wh4t in , but doesn't follow up with a vote or noticeable pressure. In , HWS casted suspicion on three people who were not Wh4t. Because he has negative associations with Wh4t and has not been posting for a long time, I think i'll leave my vote on him for now.
VOTE: HeWhoSwims
UNVOTE: Completly Trustworthy
I feel like scum you would of jumped on me with out looking at what I have to say. This makes me think you are thinking about the situation. Also I agree about saudade replacement.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #159) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Garmr »

This game stalled
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #160) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tec cats going to use me as a excuse to coast so sorting me may be a good option
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #161) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1704, texcat wrote:
In post 1694, Garmr wrote:Tec cats going to use me as a excuse to coast so sorting me may be a good option
What are your reads Garmr? Perhaps you should post them before you start accusing me of coasting.
Nice deflection
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Cho cho
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1708, the worst wrote:why are you fucks joining the obvious counterwagon smdh
Counter wagon to What?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1734, texcat wrote:
In post 1705, Garmr wrote:
In post 1704, texcat wrote:
In post 1694, Garmr wrote:Tec cats going to use me as a excuse to coast so sorting me may be a good option
What are your reads Garmr? Perhaps you should post them before you start accusing me of coasting.
Nice deflection
It looks like you are the one deflecting. Do you think we didn't notice that you didn't answer the question? Do you have any reads?
Is this a game of "I know you are what am I"

Reads
scum
You
hewhoswims (by elimnations)

Null-
Gamma-changed my mind about this slot
havo-they got lazy. Then again so did I.

town-
-the worst
-ruby red
-ct (his answers satisfied me.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

I really think tex cat should be lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1759, Havo wrote:
In post 1757, Garmr wrote:I really think tex cat should be lynched.
Well I did but then I read his ISO.

He’s not scummy.

What are your thoughts on Gamma and Ruby?
Ruby is town as that was sausade slot gamma is null I had them as scummy yesterday but it may be a playstyle thing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1763, Ruby Red wrote:if you're townreading that fake guilty from yesterday, you probs shouldn't be
I wish sausade stayed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1767, Ruby Red wrote:are you trying to argue that people should be townreading a fake guilty
Are you trying to argue that scum me did this on a slot i could of probably pushed to lynch at the time after I pushed to lynch masons day 1?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1769, texcat wrote:
In post 1768, Garmr wrote:
In post 1767, Ruby Red wrote:are you trying to argue that people should be townreading a fake guilty
Are you trying to argue that scum me did this on a slot i could of probably pushed to lynch at the time after I pushed to lynch masons day 1?
This looks a lot like an admission of guilt in lynching the masons.
Yeah I lynched the masons never denied it doesn't make me scum just wrong at the time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #170) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
He never said wasn’t responsible in fact we went over this d2, you’re just twisting things at this point
Of course it's because tex cat is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #171) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh also noticed CT and he who swims are going to get mod killed in a day or so.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #172) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1775, texcat wrote:
In post 1771, Gamma Emerald wrote:
He never said wasn’t responsible in fact we went over this d2, you’re just twisting things at this point
Maybe it's just my biased point of view, but it sounded to me like he was bragging about getting the masons lynched. <Shrug>
That's the dumbest thing I ever heard.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #173) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

I think it's obvious by now Texcat is scum you guys just have to actually look into things.

Her votes day 1 were on people that are easy to run a wagon a noob Sausade, were ill explained and shit "The worst" Or jumping or had a gathering their wagon (Iaminnoncent/gamma emerald) She then jumped on FAQ2 to push that wagon with a omgus reaction. So basically the easy wagons optimal for scum as she won't get backlash for them.

I'm going to argue the best move for scum was to jump off the wagon with the mason claim in the way she did.

Then she lays a vote on Rc
In post 1234, texcat wrote:VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

I thought this was town, but I can't see town continuing the push to lynch claimed masons.
The main pusher of the wagon. She pushes for the person who's the loudest but come day 2
In post 1288, texcat wrote:
FA_Q2 (7):
RadiantCowbells, Skygazer, Havo, Completly Trustworthy, the worst, Garmr, Gamma Emerald

These people can't all be scum, but this is a good place to start.

She pushes for the person who is second loudest (the louder you are the more likely a wagon to form) straight out the bat. Why avoid RC why go straight to me the answer is obvious.
In post 1608, schadd_ wrote:
RadiantCowbells has been killed in the night! he was a
Town 3-shot Jailkeeper!
She knew RC was the jail keeper/a power role and voting him would back fire on her. I propose the sudden shift in mentality for RC was the result of night actions which would could only come from scum. I think most likely a rolecop. It would explain why she wouldn't push Rc after that point. Also the worst seemed to notice it but couldn't piece together the final bits like I did.
In post 1291, the worst wrote:
In post 1234, texcat wrote:VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

I thought this was town, but I can't see town continuing the push to lynch claimed masons.
In post 1288, texcat wrote:
FA_Q2 (7):
RadiantCowbells, Skygazer, Havo, Completly Trustworthy, the worst, Garmr, Gamma Emerald

These people can't all be scum, but this is a good place to start.

????
Also notice how she was off the wagon. The only interaction she has with it was casting doubt on it.
In post 1493, texcat wrote:I'd like to hear from Wh4t before anyone hammers.

Wh4t (5):
RadiantCowbells, Skygazer, the worst, Havo, Gamma Emerald

And I'm not likely to hammer when the wagon consists of the same people who lynched the masons.

Guys she's scum it obvious stop deluding yourself that she isn't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #174) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1779, texcat wrote:
In post 1777, the worst wrote:
In post 1775, texcat wrote:Maybe it's just my biased point of view, but it sounded to me like he was bragging about getting the masons lynched.
throw me some quotes which made you feel this way?
It was really just the one. And it's just that he's taking credit for
pushing to lynch
the masons, not just voting the masons. He's arguing that he didn't need to fake a guilty on me to get lynched.
He could have pushed me instead of the masons and gotten me lynched. I guess that where I sense that he's bragging.
Like he thinks he's so good that whoever he pushed would be lynched. What doesn't make sense is that on one hand he says he didn't need to fake a guilty on me, and on the other hand, he did fake a guilty on me.
I' am questioning your ability to read. I never said I could of pushed you over masons. It was me saying do you think those two actions in a row come from scum. Also the reason I faked a guilty is because I wanted to and I wanted to do it before this game started (not on you in particular just I wanted to do it) in fact I was planning to do it on doubting thomas/krazy slot that would of backfired harder. Me mentioning it got me caught out.
In post 1779, texcat wrote:
In post 1286, Garmr wrote:Welp I was wrong oh well no biggy.
I already commented on this. This does not seem to be the normal town reaction to getting confirmed masons lynched. Compare it to RC's reaction.
In post 1273, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi I expect to be literally hated right now
In post 1275, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have literally never, over the past 5 years I've been here, seen a mason mason interaction anything like this one. If anyone wants to dig through my history in search of that they are welcome to but I had every reason to believe masons wouldn't actually talk about being unable to sort one another and them doing so now amazes me and I couldn't really play around it. Sorry for being super wrong but I was just trying to win.

I'm not jailkeeper enabler if I have to say that, I just didn't want to die n1.
RC feels bad and tries to explain where he went wrong. Garmr seems to be trying to preempt us thinking that he voted for the masons because he was scum, by saying that he was wrong. And has continued that.
In post 1770, Garmr wrote: Yeah I lynched the masons never denied it doesn't make me scum just wrong at the time.
I' was saying being wrong doesn't make me scum. But I will admit I have no remorse for lynching them. You argue town should feel guilty? If that's the case scum would know this and try to pretend to feel guilty as well. Besides that every individual is different and will have different reactions. Texcat a long time player I refuse to be believe she is this shallow and basic of a player.
In post 1779, texcat wrote: I realize some of this may be my confirmation bias. But the facts are that
Garmr is the only person who has been on the wrong side of both lynches.
Not only did he push to lynch the masons, but he did not vote Wh4t, and looks to be subtly trying to defend Wh4t.
In post 1402, Garmr wrote:What's the case on wh4t again?
In post 1454, Garmr wrote:
In post 1453, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Garmr, why do you dislike the Wh4t wagon and want to vote somewhere else? Can you say why you think GE is more suspicious or make a case for Wh4t being towny?
I don't dislike the wh4t wagon I just don't understand why his being scumread I asked multiple times but got no answer.
I literally asked what the case was because I didn't understand I didn't defend it like you did. This seems extremely dishonest. Also bussing is a thing texcat.

So basically your case on me is I played bad till today and I have no remorse. Not really any real reason given why you scum read me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #175) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to point out how Tex cat was pretty much coasting on my wagon till I pushed her. Instead of defending herself she ignores my points and pushes me with the weakest case bar doubting thomas's.

1.This means Texcat is reactionary.
2.She's fine with sitting back if the situation allows it. Which is why I waited a bit to post my case to see what she does while voting me. Spoiler it's coasting.
3.She is unable to anwser my case on her so she ignores it. This means my case is solid and she rather pretend it didn't exist.
4 Her case seems rushed and thrown together not well thought out. It's rather easy to pick apart even for a newbie.
5.She was comfortable with the situation we were in.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #176) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1782, the worst wrote:VOTE: Garmr
will be super mad if Texy is scum
are you kidding me are you fucking stupid.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #177) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Garmr »

Like texcat literally dodges my case, I answer everything she accuses me of and you vote me are you fucking kidding me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #178) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1782, the worst wrote:VOTE: Garmr
will be super mad if Texy is scum
fucking trash gah
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #179) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

Fuck this i'm out i'm fuck you fuck this town we deserve to lose fuck everything
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #180) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1792, the worst wrote:Garmr is full policy lust atm because
jumping on a scum motivated lynchbaity wagon is gross
and then he self voted and AtE'd hard
So you calling yourself out then? Calmed down a bit through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1801 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'm not going to vote havo 1. havo could be town two- The worst wants havo lynched so I'm never going to touch havo slot even with a 10 foot pole.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: TexCat
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

^
Seem like we were better off modkilling the slot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #184) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1814, the worst wrote:urge to lolhammer

Brian mind explaining why Havo is your strongest townread?
Do it then
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #185) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:50 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't want to be part of this game if town.

@mod
Replace me out
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #186) » Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Was town your all dumb.