mini normal 2027: advice mafia (endgrame)

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Havo »

Hmmm.....

VOTE: FA_Q2
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Havo »

In post 57, Saudade wrote:
In post 51, Skygazer wrote:i feel like i single handedly inspired that mod note

i'm not sure what that saud entrance was actually it felt v forced

VOTE: Saudade
i remember you now
you lynched me as vanilla town in our previous game together for the exact same reason
dont remember your alignment tho but you might want to review how you read people
Hmm..... or should I say lol?

You’re admonishing her for lynching you in a previous game where you were town, but admit you don’t recall her alignment in that game? If she were anything but town your argument is pointless.

That’s a very lazy thing to say IMO. Or a very shady thing to say.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:45 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: saudade
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 93, Saudade wrote:
In post 75, Havo wrote:

i remember you now
you lynched me as vanilla town in our previous game together for the exact same reason
dont remember your alignment tho but you might want to review how you read people

You’re admonishing her for lynching you in a previous game where you were town, but admit you don’t recall her alignment in that game? If she were anything but town your argument is pointless.

nothing shady
ur just bad
I don’t blame you for offering no defense since what you said is indefensible.

If she were scum and lynched you, you’re saying it was bad play on her part.

So there’s one, now let’s see who you try and distance yourself from.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 81, RadiantCowbells wrote:Curious for the people jumping Saudade, how was him declaring himself town so different from me doing so?
That’s not why I’m voting him.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 92, texcat wrote:
In post 89, RadiantCowbells wrote:Umm

Maybe IAI is scum?
Maybe. I still like Saudade better. I can't understand why you're town reading him.
I doubt he’s actually TRing him.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Havo »

In post 100, Saudade wrote:Are you 100% sure you want to do this mate?
What’s that? Play a game of mafia?
Yeah, I signed up and everything.

Or do you mean vote you?

Well, you see, you posted something that doesn’t make sense to me. I pointed it out and voted you because of it. And instead of you discussing with me why I have an issue with it, you continue to dodge the specific topic. And imply I’m just bad at the game. IMO you’re coming off as quite defensive when you do this. Which just makes me think it’s more and more likely that you’re not town.

Now if you have any interest in me thinking you are town, thus on my team, I’d think you would want to at least discuss what you said and why you would say it. I believe mafia is a team game. So if you are town we need to work together, give and take, meet each other halfway kind of stuff. But of course if you don’t want to discuss it and want to continue to just imply I’m bad that’s fine too. But I’m more than happy at the moment with where my vote is.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Havo »

In post 125, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 118, Havo wrote:

Or do you mean vote you?

Well, you see, you posted something that doesn’t make sense to me. I pointed it out and voted you because of it. And instead of you discussing with me why I have an issue with it, you continue to dodge the specific topic. And imply I’m just bad at the game. IMO you’re coming off as quite defensive when you do this. Which just makes me think it’s more and more likely that you’re not town.

Now if you have any interest in me thinking you are town, thus on my team, I’d think you would want to at least discuss what you said and why you would say it. I believe mafia is a team game. So if you are town we need to work together, give and take, meet each other halfway kind of stuff. But of course if you don’t want to discuss it and want to continue to just imply I’m bad that’s fine too. But I’m more than happy at the moment with where my vote is.
This post is so bad. do you think you are funny when you are saying, "What's that? Play a game of mafia?"
Yes it is funny. Much funnier than your joke was.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Havo »

In post 126, RadiantCowbells wrote:if I get lynched town deserve what's coming to them.
There is absolutely no valid reason to lynch RC on Day 1.

He’s too good of a caliber of player to be any day 1 lynch.
If he’s town he will be a huge asset.

I’m not crazy about his early claim, but only because his history of getting killed early I’m willing to see it as null.

I will not be voting his slot toady. There is and will be better options.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Havo »

So many players on this site have no idea of how team work actually works. Smh
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Havo »

In post 134, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 131, Havo wrote: Yes it is funny. Much funnier than your joke was.

I never made a joke?

Stop trying to be funny, son. It's not working.

When I make a joke your futile attempt to be humorous will be subverted and you will become my underling.
I didn’t know this was the game for middle schoolers. Damn when is the cue for adults?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Havo »

In post 135, Saudade wrote:
In post 118, Havo wrote:

Or do you mean vote you?

I find you hilarious lol
And I find your play to be anti town.

Still you refuse to discuss your statement.
Why is that? I’m just asking you to clarify why you said it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Havo »

In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 127, Garmr wrote:
In post 125, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 118, Havo wrote:

Or do you mean vote you?

This post is so bad. do you think you are funny when you are saying, "What's that? Play a game of mafia?"
Are you saying the joke is bad or what havo wrote down is bad logic? Because I see no issue with what havo has actually said, maybe you can enlighten me on your thoughts?
Sure, I will teach you, child.

Let's look at the post and dissect it thoroughly, as it seems like you don't quite understand why it's not a good post.
He doesn't quite understand what Saudade means with his post, 'do you really want to do that'

Yet, even though he doesn't understand the post, he tries to 'assume' what he means and makes a futile attempt right here to be funny.

"What's that? Play a game of mafia?"

Not only is this sentence just not funny, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing, but to make himself look like he is nonchalant. It attempts to make him look like a 'big person' who has things under control.

We clearly know this is not what Saudade meant, and we can safely assume this is not what Havo understood the question to be. So, what is the point of this part of his post?

It's definitely not pro-town because he has no idea Saudade is town or mafia, but he is trying to undermine Saudade's post for no reason.

Or do you mean vote you?

Or do you mean vote you?

Is he 100% sure that this is what Saudade was referring to? no

Does he try to answer the question under the idea that this is indeed Saudade's question? no

So if he's not really trying to answer Saudade's question what is he trying to do?

To me, it looks like he's trying to use Saudade's rather simple post into a mockery and using that to assert his defense and to attack Saudade, to exaggerate that he is a dominant player.

It's funny because this post is indeed a definition of 'defensive post' but he is using this factor hypocritically to attack Saudade.

I am really not sure what he means by 'Saudade is dodging specific topic." Not only do I not really see that, but also, I don't think Saudade's question is really trying to dodge the specific topic. Isn't Saudade rather trying to confront him by saying, do you really want to vote me?

But here, he is not only not trying to answer Saudade's question, he is using that post to attack Saudade in a way that I quite don't understand

Not to mention that half of the post
is also just stating the obvious point of the game in a grandiose fluff to make himself knowledgeable, while introducing absolutely nothing meaningfully new to the game state.

How is this post not bad? Are you guys just thinking the post is good because he's attacking Saudade with little content? Or are you guys on the same team with him?

Explain.

His response to me is also terrible, saying he's funnier than me, when I, 1)did not even make a joke, 2)joke was not the point of the post.
If you are actually town. Wow, just wow.

He refuses to address his original statement. The one I took issue with. He absolutely refuses to work with me to understand why he said what he said.

You miss the entire point. Not surprising.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Havo »

In post 75, Havo wrote:

i remember you now

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Havo »

In post 152, Wh4t wrote:It would be good if people didn't quote embedded quotes only to reply with short sentences - theres the magic trick of selecting the part you want to reply to before hitting the quote button. Please use.
Phone posting. Sorry it bothers you.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Havo »

In post 156, Saudade wrote:oh I'm pretty sure he was town
Can you post the game number?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Havo »

In post 162, Saudade wrote:how do I look for it
Click on your name. Search all topics or user posts.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Havo »

In post 161, Wh4t wrote:I'm phone posting too try reading this page lol.
I hear ya. I’ll try to avoid it in the future. Bugs me too sometimes.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 165, Saudade wrote:viewtopic.php?f=51&t=76883

i dont like to post games in which I lose
Thanks
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 168, Saudade wrote:i dont like him
He only has 8 posts and only one with any substance.

What about him bothers you?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Havo »

I can’t take you seriously.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 180, DoubtingThomas wrote:Like you gotta be joking.

What am I supposed to do when you criticize my posts, and I effectively point out factors to back the reasoning behind my posts, and then all I get in return is

"Wow, if you are townie, wow."

and

"I can't take you seriously."

Do you hope that I am Jesus who can read into your mind to determine that you are somehow townie from those weak posts?

If you are town, at least try. If you are scum, you should still try because you are looking horrible right now.
I’ll rspond to your post when I’m on my laptop.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Havo »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=10398863#p10398863]

He doesn't quite understand what Saudade means with his post, 'do you really want to do that'

Wong, I know exactly what he meant. It was a threat.

Yet, even though he doesn't understand the post, he tries to 'assume' what he means and makes a futile attempt right here to be funny.

"What's that? Play a game of mafia?"

Not only is this sentence just not funny, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing, but to make himself look like he is nonchalant. It attempts to make him look like a 'big person' who has things under control.

It is funny, you don't understand humor. You are not the God of humor, someone else already posted they thought it was somewhat funny.

We clearly know this is not what Saudade meant, and we can safely assume this is not what Havo understood the question to be. So, what is the point of this part of his post?

It's definitely not pro-town because he has no idea Saudade is town or mafia, but he is trying to undermine Saudade's post for no reason.

It's completely Pro Town, why are you saying it's not? That's the question. Or do you mean vote you?

Or do you mean vote you?

Is he 100% sure that this is what Saudade was referring to? no

Does he try to answer the question under the idea that this is indeed Saudade's question? no

So if he's not really trying to answer Saudade's question what is he trying to do?

To me, it looks like he's trying to use Saudade's rather simple post into a mockery and using that to assert his defense and to attack Saudade, to exaggerate that he is a dominant player.

I never attacked Saudade. I asked him questions, I tried to get him to explain his post. There was no attack. You are so over reaching here.

It's funny because this post is indeed a definition of 'defensive post' but he is using this factor hypocritically to attack Saudade

Again, no attack, you are pushing an agenda here, clearly.

I am really not sure what he means by 'Saudade is dodging specific topic." Not only do I not really see that, but also, I don't think Saudade's question is really trying to dodge the specific topic. Isn't Saudade rather trying to confront him by saying, do you really want to vote me?

Saudade REPEATEDLY avoided my question. you are just flat wrong here, again, pushing an agenda. And it's clear you are.

But here, he is not only not trying to answer Saudade's question, he is using that post to attack Saudade in a way that I quite don't understand

Not to mention that half of the post

Again, there is NO attack.
is also just stating the obvious point of the game in a grandiose fluff to make himself knowledgeable, while introducing absolutely nothing meaningfully new to the game state.

How is this post not bad? Are you guys just thinking the post is good because he's attacking Saudade with little content? Or are you guys on the same team with him?

Explain.

His response to me is also terrible, saying he's funnier than me, when I, 1)did not even make a joke, 2)joke was not the point of the post.
Your analysis of this post is a Joke. Your are CLEARLY pushing an agenda, I never attacked Saudade, not even close.

He accused Sky of lynching him for the exact same reason in a prior game, then he admitted he didn't recall Sky's alignment in that game. It's not complicated, if Sky was scum thin Sky lynching him would be good scum play. He ignored Sky's alignment, so his post was pointless to begin with.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Havo »

[quote="In post 183,

The fact that you had the time to post that many words to still respond while attempting to shade my post

and then get called out for it, and then you finally decide to 'respond' to my post 'when you are on laptop'

is really scummy. lol.[/quote]

Your unsolicited defense of Saudade is noted.

Your accusing me of an attack repeatedly that never happened is noted.

You are clearly over reaching to throw shade at me here. You are going way out of your way to do so.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 177, DoubtingThomas wrote:I am really not fighting your fight for you.

I was just a passing by man of greatness, and I just saw an ill-minded man spewing nonsense to the crowd, so I point that out he needs to chill.

Then he goes super aggro to attack my stature, so I am just teaching him a lesson.

To check his own self, before wrecking himself
Yes, you are fighting his fight.

Super Aggro? Where do you get that from dude? seriously?

there was nothing super aggro about anything I posted.

It's called sorting a read, i.e., playing mafia.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Havo »

Saudade was dodging my question, repeatedly, go back and read the thread. I take that as Anti town play, he was refusing to address my reason for voting him.
He was refusing to work with me, those are clear facts. you can ignore them all you want, it doesn't make it true.

I never called you a middle schooler, read the thread.

You are clearly manipulating the thread, you have went out of your way to involve yourself in MY sorting of a read, You interjected yourself into something between me and Saudade.

I definitely thing you are pushing an Agenda
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 189, Saudade wrote:I think this argument has played out whatever healthy content it could produce and now you two should stop and focus on other players outside of you two.
Clearly now both of you are just trying to win an argument over the interwebs and not scumhunting.
I agree with the first part.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Havo »

I'm done with DT, I get the impression he'll melt down before long and replace out anyway.

I'm not wasting any more time with him. Simple.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 196, Saudade wrote:
In post 181, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Right now, my best scumread is I Am Innocent. Here is why his posts have pinged me.
In , I Am Innocent changes his vote because of something extremely vague Skygazer said, I still don't understand his reasoning for that.
In , he claims texcat's entrance was suspicious, but why did he change his vote to me afterwards if that was something he believed?
He continues his push in while still voting for me instead of him.
In , he goes off topic to ask texcat what their scumreads are. This seems like a way to have someone else accused without directly doing it.
In, he makes a complete fluff post that merely asks for other players to make contributions.
Then in , he points fingers at DoubtingThomas and Texcat, but doesn't explain what they did to be so suspicious. He merely says the same thing as what DoubtingThomas did, whatever that happens to mean
He offers an explanation for why he is voting me over others in , but gives no reasons for why I am scumread. In fact, he has said nothing about me this entire game. Also, his statement that he will always be on the largest wagon seems like an excuse to join large wagons easily without being suspected. Finally this post was only made after he was called out and could have been after the fact justification.
In his latest post , he defends Saudade for no reason as I called out earlier.

If I Am Innocent is not scum, I would like some explanations from them as to why I am scumread, what makes him think Saudade is not scum, and what was so suspicious about Texcat's entrance.
I believe that any scum players will be trying to fly under the radar with Saudade, Radiant Cowbells,and Doubting Thomas starting arguments. In my experience, scum are not usually so blatant and forthright when it comes to suspicious behavior. That is why I am not willing to jump on any wagons involving them right now, though I may later.
gucci post I like it
I like the post also, pretty solid for early game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 205, Garmr wrote:Would also like to point out Saudade is acting the same way he did in the scum game I mentioned before.

Hard scum reads
Doubting thomas,Saudade

Null scum-
IAI

Null-town
WH4T

Town
Havo

Confirmed Town
garmr
No offense here, but "Hard" scum reads on Page 9 of Day 1 is hard for me to buy into.
I understand where you're coming from, but I advise patience. lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 203, Saudade wrote:can we talk about the sadtrain now
like i've been wanting to talk about him for 2 pages now but you keep going on with your petty argument
He could be scum, there's a 30% chance he is.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 205, Garmr wrote:Would also like to point out Saudade is acting the same way he did in the scum game I mentioned before.
Have you seen his town game?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 218, Saudade wrote:
In post 215, Havo wrote:
In post 203, Saudade wrote:can we talk about the sadtrain now
like i've been wanting to talk about him for 2 pages now but you keep going on with your petty argument
He could be scum, there's a 30% chance he is.
I don't see a better alternative at the moment.
That's the way the game is played. But it's still early.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 224, Saudade wrote:Looks like I successfully pocketed DoubtingThomas this game as well
No doubt there.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Havo »

I'm out for the nite. Be back tomorrow.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Havo »

Well not much happening since last nite.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 277, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Havo and Saudade, can you review my case and focus on IAI for a while? It feels like its been forgotten in the midst of various arguments and I believe that we need to start talking about things that don't involve Saudade and DT.
I’ll look at it tomorrow and give you my thoughts.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 279, Havo wrote:
In post 277, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Havo and Saudade, can you review my case and focus on IAI for a while?
I’ll look at it tomorrow and give you my thoughts.
Looking at his ISO, looks like a lot of fluff. He’s putting down content but not really anything meaningful.

Now it is day 1, but given the game state I’m willing to see if your onto something.

VOTE: IAI
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Havo »

Hey finally it’s getting interesting.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Havo »

In post 563, Gamma Emerald wrote: Hello Havo
Do you still dislike D1?
Hey GE, welcome to the game.

Yes, very much so. We’re up too 23 pages now.

I’ll be trying to catch up the last 6/7 pages today.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Havo »

Ok, hello to The Worst and HWS.

Man 35 pages and town is nowhere near a consensus.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 862, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am the consensus
Hmm....

Who’s scum RC?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Havo »

FA was my first vote.

It was RVS but it was a twitch too.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Havo »

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Havo »

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Havo »

Hamma Hamma Hamma
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1298, texcat wrote:I don't object to a Rc lynch. But think it's possible that RC is just bad town. I think Garmr is more likely to be scum, based in large part, on Krazy's read.
You think RC is just “Bad Town”? Seriously?

When has RC ever been just Bad Town?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1281, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: wh4t

This is an overlap in my mutual scumpool but the direction of the game is largely determined by someone else.
I’m willing to roll with this.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1297, Wh4t wrote:Why tex? And we need to flip RC today.
Why do we need to flip RC?

What info comes out that will benefit town?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1339, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Something just seems off with Havo's latest posts. In , they ask whether Rc is really just "bad town", implying they are suspicious of RC. Then they say that they are on board with voting someone that Radiant is pushing in and soft defend him in by asking whether he needs to be flipped. These posts seem really contradictory, I'm not sure whether Havo is just sheeping other people or not, but I'm starting to become wary of them.
I like the post CT.

Completely understand and agree with your POV.

It’s easy to explain for me tho. When it comes to RC and a few others, I have a very specific strategy that never fails me. I can’t go into detail on Day 2 tho.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: what
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1443, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Basically, I'd would normally be voting for Wh4t right now, but I'm currently hesitating to do so because plenty of people from the FA wagon(you, Sky, Havo, TW) are on it. RC, I followed your lead once and it didn't pay off, now I want to be more careful before doing what you say. If you and others engaged with me further, this problem might be fixed.
If RC is scum, there’s a very good chance that he’s the only scum on the FA wagon.

If RC is town, then there’s a very good chance at least 2 scum on that wagon.

Just vote What, and I’ll solve this game tomorrow.

That’s why my activity has been throttled. I’m waiting patiently for Day 3. If What is the lynch today, we’re good. If someone other than What is the lynch, then all bets are off. I know it’s asking a lot, but I’m supremely confident here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Havo »

Yeah. I know it’s asking a lot.

If I tell you how the magic works, then it’s not the same.

And I get murdered.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1457, the worst wrote:
In post 1455, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, The Worst, why do you think Texcat is town now?
I had a dream about texcat being town
If you had a gun and could shoot someone right now.

Give me 2 names.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1459, the worst wrote:Gamma and Wh4t prolly haven't thought about shooting people

I would have targeted rc n1 tho lmao
Nice. Lol.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Havo »

Rooty toot toot
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Havo »

Just waiting on the Waht lynch.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1611, Skygazer wrote:so now that i know tw is town

VOTE: Havo

game state points towards bussing when RC, me, Havo, and tw were on the wagon. RC was town. I'm town. TW is town.
Hilarious.

You hammer your scum partner then try and pin bussing on me? The guy who voted What second.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1611, Skygazer wrote:so now that i know tw is town

VOTE: Havo

game state points towards bussing when RC, me, Havo, and tw were on the wagon. RC was town. I'm town. TW is town.
Did I miss something on Gamma? You left them out.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: texcat

The squeeze is on.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1620, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, have you solved game as you said you would in Havo?
Yes I have.

Texcat and Skygazer are the remaining scum.

I voted Tex because I didn’t want to get into a 1v1 with Sky right now.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1628, the worst wrote:
In post 1625, Havo wrote:
In post 1620, Completly Trustworthy wrote:Also, have you solved game as you said you would in Havo?
Yes I have.

Texcat and Skygazer are the remaining scum.

I voted Tex because I didn’t want to get into a 1v1 with Sky right now.
the sky is green
Is this 99% or more?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Havo »

Nah. I got nothing solid.

I was trying to draw the night kill actually.

Because......

If what flipped town then RC was scum.
If What flipped scum, the RC was town.
RC is a much better player than me so I was trying to keep a town RC alive basically.
It didn’t work because scum figured they could discredit my arguments as opposed to
Leaving RC in the game.

But I heavily scum read Tex.
Sky is scummy but could be town.

I think TC and Garmr are town currently
Gamma I lean town on
You I lean town on.
I think Ruby is town based mostly on Saudales play
He who swims is kinda null.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Havo »

What are your thoughts on HWS and Gamma?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Havo »

This site exhausts me. People here are obsessed with scum bussing. I’ve never seen anywhere like it.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Havo »

I told you and everyone else that I had a strategy for playing with guys like RC that never fails me.

Once again it came thru.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Havo »

If I was scum RC would have died Nite 1.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Havo »

Ignores your point?

I disagree with everything you said.
Because it’s ALL wrong.

I don’t think you’re scum. So you need to really evaluate what this is.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1639, the worst wrote:
In post 1637, Havo wrote:If what flipped town then RC was scum.
If What flipped scum, the RC was town.
problem here is like RC's most famous thing is being good at scum because he's an excellent busser and distancerer so I'm really not sure why Wh4t flipping red cleared him fypov. actually I'm pretty sure most would agree his randomly being correct on a scumread super early, getting distracted then annihilating them d2 is bus indicative. but the fact you feel otherwise makes me think you would have been likely to perform the NK on RC lol

Your language yday was also not NK baity. you didn't sound very confident in your ability to win even in like a misplaced way. you just felt overly confident you would be alive d3 and this feels like a kind of after-the-fact justification for your posting d2 :(
RC would not have bussed What the way it played out. RC was not very active at all, he was barely posting. No way he busses like that. He would have been very adamant about building a case on What.

I blatantly said I would SOLVE the game. How do you get more NK batty than that? If you wanted to be night killed what would you say? I basically said I know everything going on and will bust scum TOMORROW. Anything else I said during the day shouldn’t matter.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Havo »

1640 is pure truth. This site is obsessed with bussing. It’s damn ridiculous.
On top of that the way Town plays here is just Not for me. Add that to the fact it takes 2 weeks
To fill a mini = My last game here. Not making a big show about it. Just moving on.

I’d like to go out on a winning note but honestly it’s not gonna bother me either way.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1717, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is Havo flailing scum? And Idk about Havo, my gut says she’s Town
I AM town. The duck couldn’t be more wrong.

I’ve tried to work with him but he’s having none of it.
I don’t think he’s scum but he could be I guess.

He’s convinced Tex is town. I’m not.
I just don’t know if he’s basing his conclusion on Tex on a read alone.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1708, the worst wrote:why are you fucks joining the obvious counterwagon smdh
My experience says this is a scummy post.

How is it a CW when I started it?

Why the forceful language?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1720, texcat wrote:Havo, who do you think my teammate is? Do you have a reads list?
I don’t have a serious read list atm. I’d have to put one together

I think over the next couple of days I’ll have time to break down the game properly.
And I’m willing to do that since this game is moving so slowly.

I really didn’t expect to be around and since this is my last game here I had little motivation to break it down.
But I should have time tomorrow after work. So about 24 hours from now.

The other game I was playing at another site is winding down.
And the duck is irritating me enough to put the work in.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1722, Skygazer wrote:gut is telling me this isn't the same texcat that played as scum in 213 tbh
Well we need to work it out then.

I think Tex is most likely scum atm.

But we do have quite a few players that aren’t very active that course easily be lurking scum.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1713, the worst wrote:
In post 1590, RadiantCowbells wrote:{RR, RC}
{HWS, Skygazer, Havo}
{Texcat}
{Gamma Emerald}
{Garmr, TW}
{Wh4t, CT}
this is p good mostly I think btw so if not Have we just lynch CT's slot. :0
That list is interesting indeed. Funny how I’m close to the top and you’re close to the bottom.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1725, Skygazer wrote:CT-slot is still town btw for meta and being overeager town
Yeah. I like CT as town too.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1725, Skygazer wrote:CT-slot is still town btw for meta and being overeager town
What do you think of Garmr?

I’m having a hard time of getting a read there.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1730, Skygazer wrote:im kinda just getting back into the swing of things around here tonight because my first recital happened today and was p successful!
Congrats on that.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #78) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Havo »

I'm working thru ISO's now, close to halfway, will have something posted before long.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Havo »

Okay here we go. Looking back and actually putting in some work here.

The Worst - Solid town read. When Toranaga was in this slot damn near every post he made was towny af. & really stand out.
TW replaced in and nothing changed. , , , , All solid town posts.

IAI/Gamma - Most of his ISO gives me a funky vibe. He asks a lot of short questions, meaning he's trying to look engaged and scum hunting.
All give me bad feels. I'm not sure here, but not feeling great about him.

SkyGazer - Obv Town here. I like posts like And that's basically where I stopped looking into her ISO, as I felt really good about her.

CT - Solid Town read. He says all the right things very well. He might be over eager at times but posts like all ring town. I stopped with his ISO here because I'm sold.

Garmr - town lean, I'm gonna rely on you guys to help me here. He's hard to read due to his play style, but overall I think he's town.

Saudade/Ruby - Saudade could be scum, posts like Don't set well with me. He pushes Garmr hard early then town reads him after 1 particular post and moves his vote. He FOSs several people and then circles back around. Ruby doesn't do anything to improve my impression on this slot. She comes in and spends almost the entire first half of her ISO only engaging RC. Like no one else is in the game. The posts like and turn me off. I could be easily talked into lynching this.

Texcat - Well hell, I actually lean town here. I like his ISO for the most part. looks good to me. is good. is a solid post as well.

HeWhoSwims - town lean. solid post. Not much in his ISO, but it gives me town vibes.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Havo »

Hang on, let me clean that up
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1737, Havo wrote:Okay here we go. Looking back and actually putting in some work here.

The Worst - Solid town read. When Toranaga was in this slot damn near every post he made was towny af. & really stand out.
TW replaced in and nothing changed. , , , , All solid town posts.

IAI/Gamma - Most of his ISO gives me a funky vibe. He asks a lot of short questions, meaning he's trying to look engaged and scum hunting.
, , All give me bad feels. I'm not sure here, but not feeling great about him.

SkyGazer - Obv Town here. I like posts like , , , And that's basically where I stopped looking into her ISO, as I felt really good about her.

CT - Solid Town read. He says all the right things very well. He might be over eager at times but posts like , , , , all ring town. I stopped with his ISO here because I'm sold.

Garmr - town lean, I'm gonna rely on you guys to help me here. He's hard to read due to his play style, but overall I think he's town.

Saudade/Ruby - Saudade could be scum, posts like & Don't set well with me. He pushes Garmr hard early then town reads him after 1 particular post and moves his vote. He FOSs several people and then circles back around. Ruby doesn't do anything to improve my impression on this slot. She comes in and spends almost the entire first half of her ISO only engaging RC. Like no one else is in the game. The posts like and turn me off. I could be easily talked into lynching this.

Texcat - Well hell, I actually lean town here. I like his ISO for the most part. looks good to me. is good. is a solid post as well.

HeWhoSwims - town lean. solid post. Not much in his ISO, but it gives me town vibes.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Havo »

So Town to Scum

Sky
CT
The Worst
Garmr
HeWhoSwims
Texcat
Ruby
Gamma

I think Gamma is the way to go today.

Imput anyone?

@TW, if you really think I"m scum and feel the need to lynch me to move forward then fine, I have no qualms with it. I'd rather you do it early when it won't really hurt.
but after ISOing everyone, I like Gamma and Ruby as the other 2 scum.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #83) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Havo »

Oh and btw, after reading thru all the ISOs, Sky is easily my favorite player here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1742, the worst wrote:Sky is like, in my top 2 ppl on maffiuhscumme she's amazing
Mmmmmmm I really really really want to sheep RC on Ruby but I'm second guessing it
I get some town vibes from everyone except Ruby and Gamma.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1746, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1743, Havo wrote:
In post 1742, the worst wrote:Sky is like, in my top 2 ppl on maffiuhscumme she's amazing
Mmmmmmm I really really really want to sheep RC on Ruby but I'm second guessing it
Yeah I don’t trust this at all
I’ll start by asking you why I just shut down after bussing Wh4t. Why wouldn’t I have a better game plan entering Day 3?
Oh who knows? I do know there’s nothing in your ISO that’s remotely town.

And since you admitted it, why have you “Shut Dowm” at all?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Gamma
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1753, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1748, Havo wrote:
I’ll start by asking you why I just shut down after bussing Wh4t. Why wouldn’t I have a better game plan entering Day 3?

I shut down because RC wasn’t leading the game, essentially
And I’d try to argue with you about “nothing in my ISO being Town” but there’s really no way to argue with that without diving myself, which I’m not in the mood to do. Honestly the accusation is EXTREMELY easy to skate on because you don’t have to actually give any evidence.
Well I don’t care to argue with you. Debate is more my preference.
I don’t need to present evidence, everyone is free to ISO anyone. I’d like to see any quotes of yours that people think are towny posted by anyone.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1752, the worst wrote:Woah havo just tried a really shaky PoE solve that no one was convinced by and still hasn't been lynched.

oml~
Yep, still here. This group ain’t doing anything in a hurry.

Sorry you were not convinced of anything, but I’m trying to work with the people I think are town.
Maybe Sky will be more open to it. Or someone else. Who knows.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1756, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1754, Havo wrote:
In post 1753, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1748, Havo wrote:

I shut down because RC wasn’t leading the game, essentially
And I’d try to argue with you about “nothing in my ISO being Town” but there’s really no way to argue with that without diving myself, which I’m not in the mood to do. Honestly the accusation is EXTREMELY easy to skate on because you don’t have to actually give any evidence.
Well I don’t care to argue with you. Debate is more my preference.
I don’t need to present evidence, everyone is free to ISO anyone. I’d like to see any quotes of yours that people think are towny posted by anyone.
With calling a post scummy you have to explain how
Calling a group of posts not towny doesn’t require that same explanation
That’s why it is lazy
Doesn’t matter how I catch the scumz.

Why you getting worked up over 1 little vote?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1757, Garmr wrote:I really think tex cat should be lynched.
Well I did but then I read his ISO.

He’s not scummy.

What are your thoughts on Gamma and Ruby?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1786, Garmr wrote:VOTE: garmr
Fuck this i'm out i'm fuck you fuck this town we deserve to lose fuck everything
Lol
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1790, Skygazer wrote:but seriously garmr is likely town

like why aren't we lynching havo

and with two town slots likely to be modkilled that could both be townflips (CT is 85% town, HWS has like a 50% chance of flipping town imo) why are we just suddenly shifting to garmr here

ugh
Because I’m town.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1801, Garmr wrote:I'm not going to vote havo 1. havo could be town two- The worst wants havo lynched so I'm never going to touch havo slot even with a 10 foot pole.
I don’t think scum would post this.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1833, Brian Skies wrote:VOTE: texcat
Why not Gamma?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1827, Skygazer wrote:ugh my townreads keep dying

i would say rn my reads sit at:

town
Havo
BrianSkies
RubyRed

scum
Gamma
Nauci
Texcat

town is ordered, scum list has a lot of uncertainty
Pretty interesting compared to yesterday.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1812, Brian Skies wrote:Confirmed Town
DoubtingThomas/Krazy
FA_Q2
RadiantCowbells

Completely Trustworthy (Me!)

Havo
horror/HWS/nauci

Sky
Saudade/Ruby Red <- Date?
texcat

Innocent/Gamma

Garmr

Confirmed Scum
Wh4T

Fred/Tor/the worst <-- I have no idea but POE town I guess

I'll try catching up again tomorrow or Saturday.

VOTE: Garmr
So what changed since you posted this three posts ago?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Havo »

@Gamma,

Who’s the scumz?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1839, Havo wrote:@Gamma,

Who’s the scumz?
I’m still feeling Tex as scum
Not sure about the other
Today might be a good time for a massclaim
I actually agree on the mass claim.

I don’t believe in waiting til LYLO for it. I think today is the day. We need to lock scum into they’re claims today.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Havo »

Would be nice to see the activity pick up.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1847, Brian Skies wrote:Just start with texcat and do popcorn.
This sounds good to me also.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Havo »

Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:18 am

Post by Havo »

VT

Popcorn to
Sky
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1890, texcat wrote:Havo should be able to confirm the Loud portion of your role, Sky, right?
I can confirm that Sky visited me last nite.

Lots to consider here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1884, Skygazer wrote:Mason
Mason
Mason
Loud Traffic Analyst
3 shot Jailkeeper
Fruit Vendor
VT?
VT
VT
VT

vs

??
??
Goon
Seems a bit crazy to me to see this much town power in a mini.

3 masons? THREE?

Has anyone EVER seen 3 masons in a mini?
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1930, texcat wrote:
In post 1927, Havo wrote:Has anyone EVER seen 3 masons in a mini?
I haven't, but that doesn't mean very much. It's an extremely good fake claim if it's fake. Suadade (Ruby) declared Doubting Thomas (Krazy) to be 100% town a few times. He defended FA. It looks true to me.
Yeah I’m not saying I don’t believe it. Just skeptical.

If Sky and Ruby are scum here they have set it up very very well.
I think it’s much more likely they are telling the truth even tho the setup looks hard to believe to me.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Havo »

Thanks for the posts Brian. They make a lot of sense.

I think everything fits too well together for scum to set that up. I believe the claims.

As of now I’m good with a Texcat lynch. Would like to hear from Sky on her thoughts before posting a vote tho.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (isolation #107) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:15 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1940, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 1933, Brian Skies wrote:Skygazer could just be a Mafia Rolecop, I guess.
this thought occurred to me
This is why it’s important to me to get her thoughts before voting.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #108) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Havo »

This game only reinforces my notions about this site. I’ve never seen a game where the players were more apathetic.

I mean no offense to anyone. But obviously everyone has better things to do.

I’m having a very hard time caring about the outcome of this game because of all the apathy.

I’d like to hear from Ruby and Sky about who the scum is.

Because right now I’m very concerned about the claims by Ruby and Sky.

However Texcat doesn’t seem to care very much that they are the most likely lynch today.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1956, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1943, Havo wrote:Because right now I’m very concerned about the claims by Ruby and Sky.
I understand Sky, but why Ruby?
3 masons in an 11 person game. Keeps eating at me.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Havo »

In post 1966, Gamma Emerald wrote:Game is 13 people tho
And 3 masons v 3 Mafia was considered balanced for a long time (maybe still but it seems to have vanished) in 13p normals, so work around that framework and it’s perfectly feasible
Yeas I meant 13.

I’ve been here about a year and don’t recall ever seeing it, but it sounds like it was common prior to me so that eases my mind a bit.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 1976, Brian Skies wrote:Not to be insensitive or anything, but I kinda just want to save schadd the hassle and lynch Nauci.
Wow.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Havo »

Brian I’d prefer you to vote your STRONGEST scum read here.

Because we really need to hit scum today.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Havo »

VOTE: Texcat
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #114) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Havo »

This is getting ridonkulous. Screw it.

VOTE: nauci
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #115) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Havo »

24 hours since I posted and not a single post by anyone else?

Scum please kill me tonight and release me from this game.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #116) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Havo »

VOTE: gamma

Feel confident here.
Havo
Havo
Mafia Scum
Havo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2062 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Havo »

In post 2061, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did anyone justify their vote on me AT ALL?
I can’t “Justify” it. I don’t have any evidence on you.(would be kinda impossible since I’m a VT) I don’t have any Scum slips on you. I don’t have anything seriously damaging to post theory wise.

It’s really more of a “You’re less towny than everyone else” tbh. And it’s a tough spot to put you in. But I’ve been there several times. You just have never convinced me you’re town or even come close to it. And we’ve got a free lynch here basically. So I feel good about flipping you.

But I’ll be the first to admit I’m not that good, so if you’re town I will regret it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”