Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5560 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Prof Fridays wrote:I figure there's a small chance Day 7 is lylo (not familiar with the mod-meta), so I've been diligently trying to catch up, read ISOs, etc. to try to avoid being a deadweight replacement as much as possible. Below is my understanding of the current state of the game and my current reads from slogging through ISOs and some of the 200-odd pages I've missed:

Wilky - claimed Nick Valentine, Miller Slow Cop
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:i dont understand why the only proper cop in the game is a miller
  • ^ This pinged me as strange, too. There's also the flavor oddity of the other Miller being a completely different race (though I understand it makes sense for Nick's synth-ness, so maybe the point is moot). I was also having trouble finding an instance of someone other than Wilky being RB'd by not-hebichan/OnTheMark. Do we even know for sure a scum RB exists, or if this is just Wilky's making excuses?
Ankamius - claimed Moe Cronin, VT
  • Early posts had me questioning, but more recent posts make me like Ankamius as town. I particularly liked the check on YT here.
punreader (Tchill13) - claimed Robert McCready, non-Weak Hider
  • WOW, what an easy town-read, even apart from the role claim.
Dunnstral - claimed Trashcan Carla, VT
  • Not the most substantive. For a VT claim, I feel like I expect...more. In my eyes, VTs ought to be more aggressive in play-style and substantive in analysis since we've got less to lose, and if Mafia kills a VT instead of a PR, awesome - we're doing our job right, I figure. Just feel like the play doesn't match the role, and for that, I lean scum. Of course, I'm not familiar with Dunnstral, but that's my assessment as an outsider. Side note: delving too much into flavor (i.e. Trashcan Carla's Institute associations) I don't think is particularly fruitful, particularly since this is, from what I understand, supposed to be spoiler-free. But I do think matching role to flavor is a fair way to assess (e.g. Preston Garvey as a quest-giver).
Alchemist21 - claimed Inventor of sorts?
  • This one bugs me, as I feel like I can't get a good read one way or the other. I kept going back and forth reading through his ISO. I suppose if his inventions have been verified to have been received, then I suppose he's a safe town-read.
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE - claimed Preston Garvey, Town Quest Giver
  • Gave me REALTOWNSMEN vibes from D1 from reading his ISO. I tend to lean toward the opinion that overt, belligerent un-helpfulness is a town trait, even if it's not, well, helpful toward the town cause. I feel like masked un-helpfulness (e.g. saying a lot without saying anything) pings scummy to me, and I've not gotten that feel, wholly apart from taking his role into consideration, which is basically confirmed from what I've read? Seems like a no-brainer town-read (or maybe town-
    reed
    if we're in the jungle!
    ...No one? Okay...
    ).
Truthfully, I've not ISO'd my predecessors to see how my reads stack up to theirs (or all of yours, for that matter), given my limited time/energy/patience. That's next on my list of to-dos. Also, I understand this is not the most specific/in-depth reads list - I'm going off of gut/intuition from reading through ISOs (trying to get a sense of post patterns as well). Anything to help me get up to speed on anything would be most appreciated (naturally, I've not read most dead people's posts), and thoughts on my reads. Hopefully my fresh take is helpful.

Reads list summary (from most town-y to most scummy):
punreader
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Ankamius
Alchemist21
Wilky
Dunnstral

Thinking about it, I would be willing to bet only one scum is left. I would have trouble figuring 2 scum into my reads.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5561 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Whoops I just quoted this from my inbox and forgot to delete the starting quote tag. Bah! That's gonna bother me now.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5564 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ankamius wrote:Naturally you should probably read through all three of the flipped scum slots if you're planning on ISOing
Oh, duh, good call.

Cool, I will go read up and see what I can gather. Was having second-thoughts a bit about my list anyhow.

Oh, but do we have record of someone other than Wilky being RB'd by not-OnTheMark? That's a big question for me.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5567 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:00 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ah, nuts. My theory might be out the window then. I suppose it was a little far-fetched anyway.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5568 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I was gonna be like, "AHA! The scum RB was a hoax the whole time! You are welcome for my genius!"

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5569 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Wait, did RMOJ forget to give a quest or was he RB'd? There's no notification today.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5571 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Lovely :neutral:

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5573 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

@GuyInFreezer can we get the OP updated?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5576 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5574, Ankamius wrote:good to see we're off to a roaring start to a fantastic day 7
Yeah, I'm still reading up. Hopefully will have something worthwhile to say tomorrow night.

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5560, Prof Fridays wrote:Just feel like the play doesn't match the role, and for that, I lean scum.
I fake softed pr
Where?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5583 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Cheers, GIF! Will have something to post this evening. Finally home from work.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5585 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In theory it could be mylo if there's a 5-man scum team, but I would find that implausible based on what I've seen/read so far. And why the scum-read on RMOJ?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5588 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5583, Prof Fridays wrote:Cheers, GIF! Will have something to post this evening. Finally home from work.
And I totally lied cuz I passed out shortly after this and only just woke up. Oh boy. Tomorrow it will have to be then! I have work in the morning again :-/

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Been working on this but didn't finish yesterday like I'd hoped. Working now. I have some thoughts but I want to finish reading before I post.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5591 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5437, Punreader wrote:
In post 5435, Dunnstral wrote:Is 6 vt really abnormal in a large game?
Not inherently so, but in this game it is more than I would anticipate for multiple reasons. Especially since if you call a power role claim pun, what you are effectively saying is that the town doesn't have that power, leaving the town
even weaker
than it already is.

In other words, 6 VTs would
not only
be a lower amount of power,
but also
mean one of our claimed powers isn't town, reducing our strength even further than it already would be.

Thus, why it is a reasonable assumption the last pun is in one of the VT claims.
Thought I'd note this. punreader is expounding on his theory here that scum must be one of the VTs. This made a lot of sense to me on the first read-through and I gave him a lot of towncred for it. However, we
know
scum have fake-claims given to them, given the Piper flip, right? I find it hard to believe a scum RB's fake claim is VT? Even if you take that maybe scum kept the flavor claim but swapped the role claim for VT, Trashcan Carla, Vault Tec Guy and Moe Cronin hardly seem like PR fake claims, unless even that was made-up, too (which I'll admit is possible but risky for all but the one who claimed VT last - which, admittedly I can't remember who that was atm).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5592 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hm, yeah didn't glean a whole lot from reading up more, except that I'm more paranoid/less confident in my town reads.
*le sigh*

My best scum guess atm is Dunnstral. Even accounting for my theory above, Dunnstral DID just admit he fake-softed a PR.

FOS: Dunnstral
with intent to vote, pending further discussion. I feel a bit uneasy about voting too hastily, just in case.

Thoughts,
@Ankamius
?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5664 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oh boy, I missed a lot. Apologies. I'm trying to keep up this week while also moving.

Not sure I have anything all that meaningful to add, other than I would align myself strongly with Ankamius' positions, who has risen to my most confident town-read apart from RMOJ, which would place scum in one of Dunnstral/Punreader/wilky. I wish I could be of more use, but I'm a bit hamstrung with this being my first game in four years, so it's hard to scum-read based on experience, if that makes sense.

Brain says Dunnstral is a safer lynch today; gut says Punreader is the scarier scum prospect.

@Ankamius/RMOJ
Supposing we miss scum today to a Punreader or Dunnstral town-flip (the two that should be on the chopping block IMO if they're not already), I imagine NK is in one of your two - what would be your next steps/thoughts for tomorrow? I could use any help I can get. I'm afraid of being a prime duping candidate in mylo/lylo. Also, do things change significantly on a Punreader/Dunnstral town-flip? That could be something to consider regarding today's lynch choice.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5673 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, it's easier to cast doubt on someone who's not conftown. I think RMOJ is right. Also, if scum!Punreader was trying to push the "Scum is VT" narrative, it wouldn't make sense to kill you, Ankamius.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5675 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Haha, okay.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5679 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Dunnstral

This is where I'm at right now, I think.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5687 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

What the what

Ankamius what changed your mind so fast?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5699 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, your logic seems reasonable enough to me, though I thought there was a confirmed second RB, or am I wrong? Cuz I originally thought wilky = scum because I thought the second RB wasn't confirmed and wilky could therefore be lying.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5700 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

If it's NOT confirmed, I would absolutely be ready for a wilky lynch today.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5702 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: wilky

I'm just kinda ready to do
something
at this point.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5717 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5713, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:okay, the only way I allow this change of heart onto punreade (and not lynch him) r is ONLY IF punreader AGREES to hide behind ME tonight, so, if I die ( i probably will) his slot will be cleared and that's one less thing to worry about.

if punreader is scum, however, he can't kill me else it's a scumclaim. then, i'll be alive as conftown to whoop more ass. also, I have more quests to give.
Isn't that WIFOM bait though? Like, I can just imagine scum killing Ankamius and it doesn't necessarily mean punreader is scum.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5720 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Well, let's see, if Punreader is essentially volunteering to kill himself by hiding behind a probable kill target, I don't see why he shouldn't just be lynched if we think there's a chance he's scum?

Idk. I'm floundering in an ocean of my own ignorance and ineptitude. That's all I can muster at present.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5733 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

V/LA starting tomorrow and through the 31st

I expect I should still be able to keep tabs on things, though.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5737 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I've decided I'd like a wilky lynch, I think. Reading ISOs without regard for role claim, his is scummiest for sure. Dunnstral would probably be my number 2 pick.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5743 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

It's encouraging to me that Wilky and Dunnstral are accusing each other, because it seems highly likely that if it's not one, it's the other. I want to see Wilky lynched first, though.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5751 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I actually was excited for this to be unlocked cuz I was like, "Omg! I have a confident read! I feel worth something!" And then you claim I'm sheeping, Ankamius and now I'm sad lmao.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5753 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oh lol I'm bad

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5762 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Just wanted to pop in to say I've been reading along, but have nothing meaningful to say beyond I'm still in favor of a Wilky lynch today.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5767 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ankamius wrote:What are your general reads looking like right now RMOJ?
Yeah, RMOJ. You can't just leave us and then pop in with a terse comment when you're, like, the only conftown rn.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5773 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5771, Ankamius wrote:(and before someone pops in and says that rmoj + pun dies tonight, no scum does that here ty)
What? Why?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5774 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I feel like RMOJ is guaranteed dead since he's the only conftown technically?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5778 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ah, well you know the things, so I believe you. So you think you die tonight, I die after no-lynch mylo, and it's RMOJ/Punreader/Dunnstral in lylo? I would sort of be relieved. Lylo is too much pressure lol. I've fucked up so many lylos.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5780 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Me first? D':

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5782 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Lmao

I guess in the meantime we plan for wilky townflip? Just wondering if we can force scum's hand with Punreader's hide (assuming, of course, his claim is valid, which I'm very much inclined to believe) to make it easy for us?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5784 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

*shrug* Fair enough.

I'M JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL AND COME UP WITH MY OWN IDEAS FOR A CHANGE :'(

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5826 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I think Punreader made a mistake?? I'm definitely a VT lmao.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5828 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

No, seriously, I have no idea what Punreader is talking about.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5832 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ah! Very clever. I was real confused for a hot bit.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5835 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

My b, Pun. I was distracted setting up my new Micro.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5836 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

*am

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5840 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Bringing someone else into the gambit when he's only scum would pretty quickly expose it as a gambit, so it was a reliable failure, if that makes sense. So in that sense I can understand Dunnstral's point, but I'm not sure I agree with it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5842 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Fair

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I hope to God Wilky is scum, cuz I'm afraid this is gonna be a fucking nightmare.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5859 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

^lmao

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5860 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, Punreader, I have no idea what an Alien is, so...there's that lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5862 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Oh, weird.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5863 (isolation #49) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

OHHHHH like it's abducting them? Ha! I get it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5869 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Gj Punreader, I guess? Easy enough win since RMOJ is conftown.

VOTE: Dunnstral

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5875 (isolation #51) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I
am
a clueless townie lmao. Except today, where it's obviously you. Your reasoning is super weak. For the love of God, RMOJ, pls don't throw this T.T

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5876 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I bet you were trying to hit Ank then me N9, and try to get RMOJ to mislynch Punreader.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5877 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Tbh I'm sorta glad I'm not in RMOJ's position, but lylo is still stressful af T.T

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5879 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Happy birthday, Wilky!...sorta

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5904 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5884, YT2980 wrote: prof played wonderfully off of what ramcius and i had done to cement the slot as towny. couldn’t be happier that the game ended with a win on my birthday of all days, lol! :good:
In post 5894, Nero Cain wrote:great job prof
In post 5898, MariaR wrote:WHEWWWWW LET'S GO SCUM
Thanks all! Good game! I was sweating it for a bit there. I had fun! Also, I'm good with releasing the Mafia PT, if you need my permission.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5914 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5906, wilky wrote:Thanks for the birthday wishes prof
You betcha! :) I was kinda like "Happy birthday! But you're dead!... Idk what to do! :| " haha

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5915 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 5907, Ramcius wrote:if someone is wondering how town lost this, i have an answer

Does this make you, YT and me the masterfully mustachioed fella, like our three souls intertwined to make the perfect Mexican Mafioso?

THE LAB 4 is live!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”