Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #0) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not getting the Wilky hate. Like at all. Why in the world would scum fakeclaim miller to 1v1 a useless powerrole. Everyone on that wagon gets -10 town cred.

What does seem possible to me is that Dave fakeclaims miller and then CC'd.

vote:Dave
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've not been a kid for a long long time.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #3) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's claiming a neg utility role. Hiders are weak by nature, he's saying that GIF has nerfed the role and made it not weak. The idea of 3 neg utility roles irks me. There is a fake claimer in this group.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 119, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not getting the Wilky hate. Like at all. Why in the world would scum fakeclaim miller to 1v1 a useless powerrole
It's possible Wilky fakeclaimed Miller to try and appear as a second Miller. It would make sense given the mod meta that 2 millers in a game has been done by this mod before, but on the other hand Wilky did say this was their first large Theme game so I doubt they would have been aware enough of Gif's mod meta to have taken advantage of it unless a scumbuddy told them. But yeah, you're probably right and to think Wilky's scum requires a lot of assumptions, more than are probably reasonable.
good posting.

Who is aware of Gifs mod meta, besides ouroboros?
In post 129, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 102, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not getting the Wilky hate. Like at all. Why in the world would scum fakeclaim miller to 1v1 a useless powerrole. Everyone on that wagon gets -10 town cred.

What does seem possible to me is that Dave fakeclaims miller and then CC'd.

vote:Dave
This is a terrible viewpoint on the matter
You're acting like the fakeclaim was to 1v1: if Wilky had claimed and I had bloodlust time to murder this fuck who fakeclaimed miller vibes I would have agreed with you.
I got the vibes with Wilky's claim that he was voting Davesaz because he was obligated to and looking for a way to defuse the tension and end with oh we both agree we're both town.
I went back read 52 b/c I didn't get that vibe at all. If I title my head just right I could maybe understand someone taking the "Until then" line as a character fish/intent to town read them later on but what I really don't get is
In post 57, Ouroboros wrote:i saw the first miller claim and was like

there's probably gonna be another, this being a gif game and all
Do you think there are two millers in this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #5) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would anyone be sad if I murdered Kade with a rusty trombone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Mon May 07, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I mean I felt like Dave was scummier than Wilky here and I haven't really changed my mind so....what else do you feel like I should be doing?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #8) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 230, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I mean I felt like Dave was scummier than Wilky here and I haven't really changed my mind so....what else do you feel like I should be doing?
I'd like it if you could expand on your dave/wilky viewpoint.
it's mostly the same as b4. I don't really see scum Wilky CCing Dave here. Them both being Millers is just as equally plausible to me as Wilky Dave fakeclaiming miller as scum. I'm not really getting y I can't think that Dave is scum that got CC'd. If its "there's mod meta!" then fair, I'm not saying we HAVE to vote Dave I just hadn't moved my vote to another scumspect yet. I'd want to lynch off the Wilky mini wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #9) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 242, MariaR wrote:
In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

This seems good
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
VOTE: Nero
this is scum sheeping dumb town.

vote:Maria

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
y are you claiming to know what I think?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #11) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey 2016 join date, read the wiki and tell me why I think hiders are weak.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (isolation #12) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and like like that says shit all about my belief about the town power or lack thereof. I don't really buy your thing as a real town thought.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 264, MariaR wrote:He brought out the join date boys.
deflect

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #14) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no no no. Hiders are
OBJECTIVELY
weak. We don't call them weak hiders b/c that's redundant. You're basically claiming that you don't know how a hider works which I think is bullshit. You are
ALSO
twisting and/or putting words into my mouth

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #15) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, MariaR wrote:Also just because you point to wiki and find a role weak doesn't mean it can't be in the game
I don't get what this is, like at all. If you are saying that I'm saying that TChill has to be lying b/c the role is not as the wiki lists it then its putting words into my mouth.

that's not the issue at hand here. The issue is you're saying 3 roles 1 has to be a fake claim in them via scum and that's the agenda you're pushing that I have a problem with it's not me saying you don't think hiders are weak I don't really care about that. I just don't get why you closed off the thought of "oh maybe they could all be town"
That really wasn't your original argument though. Like Tchill claimed that he was a hider but GIF had taken away the weak modifier. You then claimed that I think "
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Its putting words into my mouth.

I guess the real question is why can't I, as town, think there's a fake claimer in 3 neg utility roles? I guess the other question is why do you think all 3 are town and they aren't fakeclaiming.

Do you sr people in the group besides the claims? I see you tr wilk because you don't see scum him ccing but what do you feel about dave and tchi play wise?
I DO! I think you are scum and the RC hydra is scummy and Khade. Dave and tchill are null, it's pure WIFOM paranoid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #16) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, Ouroboros wrote:WRT Maria, not a fan of her voting with me while simultaneously saying something about how she doesn't like my reasons for voting him
thought I do like this I just didn't like how RC seemingly was talking out of both sides of his mouth about Wilky.

And your going from "I think Wilky is scum" to "guys lets all believe the the 3 neg utility roles" makes your Wilky vote seem pretty bandwagony.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #17) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC, if your town and your whole thing is "I'm going to get Nero lynched as punishment!" then that's p immature bro.

Though the thing about the Wilky was meant to be about MARIA'S vote. I reread it and see how it was confusing so my bad on that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, talk to me about your maria read then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #20) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ewww @ the Nero is lurking argument. Though I can't tell if its normal Ram idiotcy or opportunistic scum hopping on a growing bandwagon.

however,
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo
This is 100% scum projecting their feelings.

although there is
In post 256, MariaR wrote:I haven't commented on Ram on purpose. I rather not speak on Ram atm if a wagon keeps going I'll comment but for now I rather shut up about him due to my own reasons.
So a Maria Ram team seems like a somewhat possible thing idk.

This also makes me want to consider Wraith a possible Maria buddy.
In post 412, Wraith wrote:I tentatively think Maria vs Nero is TvT. More confident in a townread on Maria.
In post 363, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:
In post 263, Nero Cain wrote:hey 2016 join date, read the wiki and tell me why I think hiders are weak.
hey 2009 join date, stop sucking at MAFIA

bullying darling claire how dare you!
This can also die when Claire flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #21) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Presumably, I was in bed last night. I'm not always on a bad sleeping schedule.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #22) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 684, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 503, Impossibear wrote:At first, I thought the argument Maria was making against Nero was kind of lame and suggested to me an ulterior agenda. Nero's reaction matched what I was thinking. I hadn't liked many of Maria's posts to begin with and Nero's posts came across to me like aggravated town.

After speaking with Jingle about that particular interaction, I agree with him that both sides are rather NAI. Jingle says that kind of logic is par for the course for Maria, and after thinking about it some more, I could see Nero having that reaction as either alignment. The aggressive tone of the reaction specifically could definitely come from scum, but I had been leaning more towards town on that as I originally felt.

In short, they're both actually pretty null as I can't decide if it's alignment-indicative at all now.
Tone-wise I'm Townreading Maria. The sheep onto Nero while ignoring Ram seemed sketchy, but since I was Townreading her before that I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt when she says she was waiting for something. Also the original position is something that could come from either Town or scum so it didn't change my read.

For Nero, it looks like he was the one putting words in Maria's mouth while accusing her of doing the same. It was possible he just misunderstood her posts, but when he attacked her join date it felt like a cheap shot to me and to say it was deflection when Maria called him on it was some bull. It felt like Nero just wanted to attack and push Maria rather than engage her in good faith.
I mean, there was maybe a little misunderstanding on my part.
like this is not something I'm thinking or have expressed an opinion on it. I know 2 town roles, maybe 4 since I'm coming around to the idea of using two millers. Its not enough for me to know whether or not the town is weak or strong and I can't tell you about the nature of the scumteam.
How is that NOT putting words into my mouth?

I had felt like her quoting my was a misrep of the usage of the word weak there and her trying to claim that I'm calling hiders weak and thus the town weak.

She's basicly sheeping Dunn here but adding on some strongly worded hot air. If she thinks I'm scummy that I felt it was a very strong possibility that one of Dave or Tchill was scum that got CCed/fakeclaimed then fine but she's trying hard to make it seem like she's not sheeping Dunn. I don't really understand why she thinks I think
and why it makes sense to you. Explain it to me like I'm 3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #23) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 611, MariaR wrote:Wilky
your top scum read is town as fuck Wilky while you also blasted me for thinking that there's scum in the fake claimers? This is hypocritical as fuck.

In post 674, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
my vote should be on Nero
y aren't you trying to engage me or talk about my content or anything?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #24) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who r you voting rn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #25) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 717, Ramcius wrote:
In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 674, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
my vote should be on Nero
y aren't you trying to engage me or talk about my content or anything?
i would, but there's hardly anything to engage in your ISO
Well its hard to post content with all that lurking that I'm doing.

but real talk: That's not true and you know it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #26) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 723, Ramcius wrote:I doubt i can get anything more from you, if no one else is joining me, but i'll keep eye on you
mayhaps no one joined us b/c the grand total of ur case is "Nero is lurking" which isn't true anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #27) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #28) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Wilky and Dunn

Maria and Hebi

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #29) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Dunn is gut and slight meta. I also think he's getting sheeped by scum so that kinda spews Dunn town too.

Hebi just seems there...

actually looking at her ISO.
In post 69, hebichan wrote:The millers should definitely flavor claim.

I have a feeling there's something wonky with one of them at least?
this seems like a hedge here.

In post 112, hebichan wrote:How is hiding behind scum anti town?
In post 149, hebichan wrote:You can confirm scum if you hide correctly.
either Hebi is just not paying attention to the game or this is fake derp.

I don't really buy into this "I'm playing my d1 sheep game." I don't feel like a meta dive but this is probs null as they do it as both alignments. Still, the scum motivation in sheeping is there.

is an excellent indicator as a Maria buddy though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #30) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sup Hebi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #31) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm policy dayvigging the next person to vote a claimed mason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #32) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, who'd like to give me $20 so I can buy diablo 2 and the expansion?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #33) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 856, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:
In post 851, Nero Cain wrote:I'm policy dayvigging the next person to vote a claimed mason.

who the fuck claimed mason?
I mistyped miller lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #34) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 960, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:this is bullshit. venti is probably flipping town. ETL is probably town. sadly so is RC here
i agree with all of this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #35) » Mon May 14, 2018 1:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry GIF but I need to replace out

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5894 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

great job prof

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5932 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you keep telling yourself that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”