Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 17, DoubtingThomas wrote:you don't like good music??
the only good music is techno, which does not feature lyrics. Cornered

big brain: we need to start wagons in rvs to push the game along
small brain: its rvs its supposed to be random

>sesq is good scumm

aww thanks :) bad thing im not good town

wrt doubting thomas: just because someone makes a joke post does not mean they want to be lynched. maybe they just want to post music lyrics. nobody is that stupidly obvious with their moves... right? i dont know.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, my Bets are on Thaey are just shit Posting

in general there's a problem where people assume people are so much more stupider than they are. nobody is that stupid .... except for me ;P

idk maybe its just me.... i dont think people are inherently logical! maybe im projecting too much again...(×_×)

dt isnt scum. hes just not thinking very hard

not changing my vote because its real this time
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Sesq »

because there is a wide gap between not thinking and being actively scummy

then again;;;;

i have a problem where i just assume everyone is town. and i never feel my votes
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 120, DoubtingThomas wrote:Don't see any questions/comment people have on my new sets of posts that I made after the first 3 meaningless song lyrics
really
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 146, Almost50 wrote:
In post 139, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 138, Almost50 wrote:Good.
Now tell us what you think and ask some questions please
. If the game doesn't get going I'm going to be totally withdrawn :(
i don't like this attitude but the fact that you're vocalizing it makes it less suspicious so im torn on that
Also, you missed the bolded and highlighted, so revisit the subject if you will. How about a read list?
"do a thing"
"i dont want to do that thing"
"why didnt you do the thing???????"

mime

no idea why i kept my vote on lane. this is why i should keep a notes document. dont really see any reason to move it though and no other scum
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 168, innocentvillager wrote:@Sesq @Rocky

why is almost mime not goon

IOW tell me why is goon!A50 significantly less plausible than mime!A50

like i don't think i can believe tells confidently distinguishing between mime and goon. I honestly think those reads are either delusional, heavily exaggerated or scum but I haven't much experience with third party games so prove me wrong i guess?
the sophistry feels intentional instead of unintentional derived from a knowingly faulty premise

it doesnt feel like theres necessarily any presupposition behind it as much as it is just a really dumb thing someone would do to look "scummy" but also is not overblown enough that people would know it was mime
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Sesq »

im truly smashing new barriers for terrible entries

i'm starting to understand what the hell is going on here a bit more, hwo the big names are, what the big issues are, so ill start posting mo re soon. and yes, people who have played with me will confirm that i always have terrible entries until something properly up and kicks me into gear (usually a wagon on me)

as for dt: he's not mime
as for almost: there is still a good chance he is mime and the recent posts havent really proven themselves to be able to exist individually from being a mime
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Sesq »

also in hindsight i realize nobody in this game has played with me before so nobody can really "Attest" so its essentially an empty promise but idk i needed something other than just brazen assertion!!!! you know the feeling

still not feeling Too good about lane but that be my indubitable bias against impact memes speaking and also the general lack of substance or direction which i also hold and therefore do not feel comfortable misattributing others for. but like, idk. doesnt mean they arent scum... but im not saying anything....
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 195, Almost50 wrote:
In post 194, Sesq wrote:also in hindsight i realize nobody in this game has played with me before
Jeez! Boy should I be glad I still have a working memory despite the fact it's been used for over half a century!!

Let me remind you of:

(1) Being scums together in Surreptitious.
(2) We were both town in Tit for Tat.
(3) You were scum and I was town in Kill All Townies.

Not to mention I modded you in Diffusion of Power

At least tell me you remember the name! :(
i dont remember names i remember avatars, and yours has changed

you also seem to have adopted a certain typing style that i dont recall from those past endeavours
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 208, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 193, Sesq wrote:(usually a wagon on me)
VOTE: sesq

okay fine rocky happy?
ok, this is epic

this game is kind of funny now because i set myself up with the expectation of producing content because, i have a wagon now right? but idk...,,,,, its not like people seem to have many reasons other than low content,.....

its usually because i do something very clearly scummy instead of lazy !

w/r/t most of The Discourse i find myself disengaged from the minutia on a base level because its very much like,,,, "well you did... then i... weel its... uhh...."

maybe if i use my special detective magnifying glass i can find some revealing information about someone....! ill try to keep my eye open.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 213, RockyHorror wrote:Do you have any reads that can be backed by reasoning?
thor is town because his reasoning makes sense flows naturally and actively tries to contribute to the gamestate .

also wrt fa's post.... its like, what? you think everyone is town? you must be scum then!!!

nah mate... read my games... i always think everyone is town until assumed scum and i have reasons for doing so. i have a tendency to naturally rationalize all action as stupid townie action and you can see it in this game. i do have one position, that Almost is a mime, but that is weakening as time goes on. even more neutral than before, i know. i will eventually have strong reads, but not no-

surprise. i was thiunking the reason i might not have any strong reads is because i haven't been scrutinizing enough. i've looked over every iso and this guy is scum:

VOTE: GuiltyLion

every guiltylion post is a fluffpost and i don't know why i didnt see it earlier.

and yeah i know im pushing someone when someone says i havent been pushing people, oh they must be scum etc, etc, the peanut gallery rages

but the real reason is because i realized neutrality is indicative of a detachment from the game state that i dont really have an excuse to be in and that it was my initiative to bring myself out instead of coasting along until i get to l-2. so here i am. please vote for guiltylion too, as i think it would help us all to see the results of that. you already know what i'm like when i get pushed. time for change

additional note: i havent been "resisting" the wagon up to this point because there's been nothing to resist. votes without explanation hold no logical weight and do not need opposition, but fa's post has something in it so it's worth addressing and easily debunking because i'm not scum. i'm not a mime, either. this is consistent with my normal play.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 242, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 240, Sesq wrote:every guiltylion post is a fluffpost and
i don't know why i didnt see it earlier.
this is a common thing that scum say when they're making up a new read btw - the reason is because you're not actually trying to sort people or read the game
pretty sure i openly admitted that i was not putting in any effort to sort people before so im not sure why you feel the need to declare this

it's like restatement without context in order to make me look scummier

not necessarily a town move or a scum move
In post 243, GuiltyLion wrote:and for another reply to FA_Q2, if you think scum!me is incapable of faking nuanced thoughts or far more content, I can provide many counter examples from completed games

I'm not efforting in this game yet because there hasn't been a lot of noteworthy content and because I haven't felt I've really needed to
my reasoning exactly except i was aware that was my fault for not looking deep enough

what are you doing?

speaking of "being aggressive", i've already stated my case and nobody has really responded to it or taken it seriously. GL completely dodged all of my reasoning, maybe the post in reference to no effort was an attempt to address it but it's REALLY weak. so yeah, vote him. i dont have much more to say but you (all of you except gl of course) have some voting to do
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Sesq »

also, why havent people unvoted dt? i want people voting dt to answer this individually.
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Sesq »

i guess that makes enough sense. personally i would have unvoted at this stage but i see the appeal of entering someone with 3 votes and seeing what happens
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Sesq »

i wasn't really pacing that out with the current gamestate in mind, just as a matter of general principle. sorry if that was unclear
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 265, Almost50 wrote:
In post 258, Kmd4390 wrote:

Deadline is suspended. A new deadline will be announced when both replacements that are currently needed are found.
Good! Now I really would appreciate people voting on either DT/Sesq to state why they think their choice is better than the other.

I'll start: I explained before that the Sesq wagon is almost unopposed, i.e. there is no real resistance to it, and that includes Sesq herself (who opted to vote someone new than join the opposing wagon to survive). This -to me- indicates willingness to get lynched, i.e. she could very well be a Mime.

OTOH; while DT's replace out might be NAI, it could also be because he felt like he was caught for the wrong reasons. Many a player would get upset being pushed for reasons they don't as proper grounds to be pushed over, and when these players are indeed scum the frustration leads to them replacing out.

At any rate, even if DT replaced out for RL reasons (i.e. the replacement itself is NAI) I don't see him doing that as a Mime being wagoned. If I was Mime and was being wagoned I would NOT replace out even if I didn't have time to play. I'd just be happy to be wagoned and will get out of the game soon with a chance to win.

The tlder is I see a greater-than-random chance for Sesq to be a Mime, and a much less-than-random chance for DT to be a Mime, and I simply do NOT want to lynch a Mime today.
no it means i think he's on scum!

no mime would be as honest as i am. maybe thats a really weak gambit but its true

im not voting dt because i dont want to throw town under the bus just so i can live. thats not very cool

id rather someone just fucking respond to my read on guiltylion. nobody has. not even him
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 268, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 267, Sesq wrote:id rather someone just fucking respond to my read on guiltylion. nobody has. not even him
what is your case on GL even? fluffposting? Lion is hard null for me
that.... and Then some

its kind of amazing how absolutely little content they have produced
In post 274, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 252, Sesq wrote:speaking of "being aggressive", i've already stated my case and nobody has really responded to it or taken it seriously. GL completely dodged all of my reasoning, maybe the post in reference to no effort was an attempt to address it but it's REALLY weak. so yeah, vote him. i dont have much more to say but you (all of you except gl of course) have some voting to do
you didn't give any reasoning at all other than "every post is a fluffpost", which like
a) I disagree with (obviously) and
b) I did indirectly address in my conversation with FA_Q2

what else in your case did you want me to respond to? there's no substance there
where and what have you actually provided beyond chasing tails
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Sesq »

nobody else is remotely as bad
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by Sesq »

all smiles with these replacements

as for finks point: one post from him doesnt really change anything for me. ill admit it had a read in it, but like ??? who cares when the rest is so shit
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Sesq »

In post 300, Nero Cain wrote:I agree that Sesq is p scummy but I'm also a little worried that she's a mine. Like the whole "it takes a wagon on me to get me going" just seemed so telegraphed. Would a mine say that to get wagoned or would mafia say that to appear like a mime?
because it accurately represents my playstyle, flaws and all

In post 304, Eragon wrote:Sesq-
its hard understanding a lot of the context of this post, I don’t really get the comments on Wagons in RvS, it just sounds like a way to get stuff thats seemingly “content” out there that means nothing. Says “I’m not good town” Says DT is just shitposting, yes, I see it, and I agree, but the way they are saying it is kinda defensive. Calls themselves stupid. Calls DT not scum again, twice in the same post. And then says their vote on Lane is real, after only being their second post.
IF you dont mind me asking, what about Lane’s amazing 3 posts(1 RvS) made you think hes scum?
another self-deprecating post.
30-something post gap, comes in with “Really”
another 30-something post gap after “really”, and its just a fluff with artistic value. They call someone mime? Im not sure if its A50 or IV, but they then say “Idk why my votes still on lane, but I dont see any other scum” after calling someone mime…
again calls Almost a mime and scum, even though they said they dont see any other scum.
another self-deprecating post, then going on to say DT isn’t one and almost could be mime again. This is the third post in a row saying Almost!Mime, showing they truly think he is mime, but in 166 they said they dont see any other scum. They also asked for a wagon on them to kick them into gear???
calls their wagon “Epic” and says that even though they promised content with a wagon, just kinda lazy and ehhh…
calls Thor town because “reasoning makes sense, flows naturally, and contributes” The only thing here somewhat town-telling is the naturality. This seems almost like trying to pocket Thor.
Shades Fa_Q’s post(Sorry if I mistyped your name)
Suddenly calls GuiltyLion scum for fluff posting and “OH I didnt see it earlier this is like obvious scum” which, in context of this game is BS, because plenty of people have low-posted, fluff-posted, and yet you focus solely on GL without bringing anything else up. Also, if GL is scum for Fluffposting, where do you stand?
is openly admitting your not putting in effort good? I think thats just a reason to “Excuse” your frozen-ness as a wolf, then after shading FA_Q for kinda making them look like scum, says “That’s not necessarily a town move or a scum move” also, then says that their reasoning is exactly what GL said, even though GL disproved the case…
defends DT again
i dont really understand first part of the post, then uses self-defense with “I cant be mime because im too honest” and says they dont want to vote DT because “I dont want to throw town under the bus to live” but I see three problems with this.
You cant be 100% positive they are town unless you are scum, so you would rather kill them than die yourself.
They are the Counterwagon so voting them decreases your chance of being lynched.
It seems like you want to get lynched here
says their case on GL is “fluffposting and then some” whats and then-some??? I havent seen you say anything except fluff posting.

conclusion:
I think Sesq is scum, but more likely a mime.
who else is fluffposting?

also @ 267 response: that's a really good point about probability that i didnt notice before

VOTE: Nero Cain

sorry... you're probably town.....
In post 322, Fink wrote:Sesq:
In post 286, Fink wrote: Also, what did you mean by this?
In post 240, Sesq wrote:please vote for guiltylion too, as i think it would help us all to see the results of that.
dont remember. i tend to go through my posts a lot and re-edit them as im writing so it might be some weird grammatical remnant. honestly have no idea
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Sesq »

rocky, dont take my post out of context

also i think lane already alluded to this but i hope you all realize that anyone you mimeread could be scum posturing as such? just thought that was important

VOTE: almost50 because thats a good case. previously considered it to just be "part of the townplay" but that was a good job at deconstructing that, and even if it is just honest play its BAD play. his "defense" was meagre and that tipped me over
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Sesq »

vanilla townie my man
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Sesq »

ok i forgot about this game for like ... i dont know how many days. if i cant even remember to open this game when its in my pinned tabs i dont deserve to take up a player slot.

replace me out fella
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Sesq »

and im sorry for being low-effort

Return to “Completed Open Games”