jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy Mafia Mod Topic

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 18 times in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

1. FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra)
2. NicoRobin
3. Firebringer
4. Iconeum
5. Hebichan
6. ArcAngel9
7. Edosurist
8. Myloninja13
9. 123456789
10. Wraith
11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
12. Aronis
13. Ruby Red
14. Tazaro
15. Not Known 15
16. Ausuka
17. Whemestar
18. Invisibility
19. mutantdevle
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

1. FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra): VT
2. NicoRobin: Bodyguard
3. Firebringer: Honest face
4. Iconeum: Independent Electoral Investigator

5. Hebichan: Mafia 1-Shot Protestor
6. ArcAngel9: Mafia Goon

7. Edosurist: VT
8. Myloninja13: District Renamer
9. 123456789: VT
10. Wraith: VT
11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra): Tiebreaker
12. Aronis: Mason

13. Ruby Red: Mafia Second-Home-Owner

14. Tazaro: Government Sanctioned Assassin
15. Not Known 15: VT
16. Ausuka: 2-Shot Fact Checker

17. Whemestar: 3rd Party Despot

18. Invisibility: Mafia Goon

19. mutantdevle: Mason
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:53 am

Post by jjh927 »

Honest Face Firebringer is great
IDEK who the person who got district renamer is so that could be less memes
Whemestar as a despot will be hilarious
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Mafia wrote:
Spoiler: Mafia Goon X2
Hullo, person! You are a member of the
Illuminati
Mafia.
The other members of the mafia are some people, and you will find the PT here.

Your exact role is Mafia Goon. This means you have no special abilities of your own.

You may carry out any of the FOUR factional abilities, of which only three are public:
-The Kill: The mafia may designate a member to kill another player in the game.
-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
-Opinion Poll: The mafia also have a hidden factional ability to conduct an opinion poll each night. They may choose the questions (Up to 10), how many people are asked (Up to all living players), who is asked, and how long participants will have to respond (up the end of the night.). I will then conduct the opinion poll via PM. They may then create a report on the results which must not contain any factual inaccuracies or subjectivity, however the phrasing and the content included or excluded can be as biased as they want. I will post this at any chosen point during the Campaigning Phase.

You win when the mafia consists of 50% or more of alive players.

Spoiler: Mafia Second-Home-Owner
Illuminati
Mafia.

Your exact role is Mafia Second-Home-Owner. This means that when assigning players to districts, you must be assigned to two districts simultaneously. This does not confer any extra voting abilities, and when voting you must specify in which district you are voting. You could, however, commit voter fraud in order to vote in both districts you are a part of.

You may carry out any of the FOUR factional abilities, of which only three are public:
-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
-Opinion Poll: The mafia also have a hidden factional ability to conduct an opinion poll each night. They may choose the questions (Up to 10), how many people are asked (Up to all living players), who is asked, and how long participants will have to respond (up the end of the night.). I will then conduct the opinion poll via PM. They may then create a report on the results which must not contain any factual inaccuracies or subjectivity, however the phrasing and the content included or excluded can be as biased as they want. I will post this at any chosen point during the Campaigning Phase.

Spoiler: Mafia 1-Shot Protestor
Illuminati
Mafia.

Your exact role is Mafia 1-Shot Protestor. Once in the game, when a lynch has been decided upon, either by a president or by a coalition, but before the lynch has actually taken place, you may PM me to protest the lynch. This will reset the votes to 0 and unlock the lynch, while accompanied by a flavourful message about people protesting the government's actions. 24 hours will be added to the deadline, and no flips will be resolved until this 24 hours has elapsed. The president or coalition may still, however, immediately relock the same lynch. You may also PM me a list of players you would like to automatically use this ability on, and change it at any time, to make use of your ability easier.

3rd Party wrote:
Spoiler: Despot
Hullo, person! You are a
Despot, aligned only with yourself.

You win when you are elected president. You will then no-lynch and leave the game in victory after profiting greatly from your term as president.
Town wrote:
Spoiler: Vanilla Townie X5
Hullo, person! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Vanilla Townie. You don't have any special powers, but that's okay because you live in a democratic world where your vote is your power.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and the town is not.

Spoiler: 2-Shot Fact Checker
town!

Your specific role is 2-Shot Fact Checker. Once per night, and only twice in the game, you may fact-check a single crier post that I have made on behalf of another player in the game. This will return a quote of that post with all statements deemed subjective crossed out and all objective statements separated, and a binary "True" or "False". If every objective statement is true, it will return as "True". If at least one objective statement is false, it will return as "False".

Spoiler: Masons X2
town!

Your specific role is a Mason. You and your Mason ally, a person, have sworn to protect democracy from those who oppose it. You share a PT here that is only open at night, and know each other to be town.

Spoiler: Honest Face
town!

Your specific role is Honest Face. No jury could convict you. You will never be convicted of voter fraud.

Spoiler: Independent Electoral Investigator
town!

Your specific role is Independent Electoral Investigator. Each night, you may investigate a player, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.

Spoiler: Government-Sanctioned Assassin
town!

Your specific role is Government-Sanctioned Assassin. Once per night, if you did not use this ability the previous night, you may target a player to kill them. However, you may never stand as president.

Spoiler: Tiebreaker
town!

Your specific role is Tiebreaker. In the event of a district tie, you will be contacted via PM. You will be told who the tie is between, and may decide who wins. You will have 24 hours to respond to this, or the results will be determined by randomisation.

If you die, the mafia will inherit this ability as a factional ability.

Spoiler: District Renamer
town!

Your specific role is District Renamer. Once per day, you may rename a district. The new name must be distinct from other district names, must not be composed entirely of spaces, and has a maximum of 50 characters.

If you die, you may rename any one district "Bah" as a final action, in place of a contentless bah post.

Spoiler: Presidential Bodyguard
town!

Your specific role is Presidential Bodyguard. Once per night, you may target a current or past president. If they are targeted by a killing action, they will be protected from that kill and you will die in their place. Note that this will only protect them from a single killing action.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

Figured I'd do a districts post with alignment colouration for the mod topic before everyone realises the floodgates are open:

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra)

Ruby Red

New York

Edosurist
Tazaro

Hebichan

Myloninja13

Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
ArcAngel9

Iconeum

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer

Whemestar

Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
Wraith
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am

Post by jjh927 »

FIGHTING DREAMERS created a party
Ruby Red created a party
mutantdevle created a party

FIGHTING DREAMERS used the crier and will next be allowed to use a crier in (expired on 2018-06-13 05:14:02).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

NK15 the party pooper
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

stungun404 PMed me to ask if they could spectate so they're in
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

ngl I want whemestar to go for the day 1 3p win
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Not Known "We should use less of the unique mechanics" 15
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

LOL Wheme crumbed being a third secret mason by accident
Mutant ill join your party if you endorse me for pres.

I think your town and I want to make a party that is a pure masonry.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh yeah mutant used crier and can't use it again for (expired on 2018-06-13 21:39:10)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's 3p
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

Postal votes as they stand:

Ruby Red votes for Ruby Red in Mayfair Club
Hebichan votes for Ruby Red in Turns out I'm an idiot lol.
Tazaro votes for FIGHTING DREAMERS in Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Personal predictions:
mutant takes Central Park 2-1 because lol it's a district with 2 masons in it
FIGHTING DREAMERS take mayfair club 2-1
Turns out I'm an idiot lol. will be a hard fought FIGHTING DREAMERS win due to mafia involvement
Coney Island will be a FIGHTING DREAMERS win because of mafia voting them in as well
Wheme park

leading to a FIGHTING DREAMERS majority of 3 districts.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

Most votes are as expected so far but mutant is voting skitter30 and Aronis is seriously considering voting Harambe. FIGHTING DREAMERS might be taking a 4th district, possibly on a tie that will pretty much always get broken in their favour.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 638, WhemeStar wrote:Ruby is town with scum in the party

Dreamers is scum with town in the party
The opposite of everything Wheme just said is true
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh shit

Mafia done goofed in Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Edosurist has been prodded and I might need to replace him but I'm not optimistic about getting replacements quickly but he's gonna be a no vote
Tazaro committed fraud to vote FIGHTING DREAMERS twice
Hebi committed fraud to vote for FIGHTING DREAMERS and Ruby Red
Myloninja voted Whemestar
Ruby Red voted Ruby Red

In other words- because edosurist isn't around, it should be super obvious that someone has committed electoral fraud in a dodgy way and voted two different candidates.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

Damn it looks like Ruby Red might take Mayfair club now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

VOTES SO FAR WITH UNDER AN HOUR TO GO

Central Park

Aronis has yet to vote
NicoRobin has yet to vote
mutantdevle votes for skitter30

33% turnout
skitter30 wins (???)

Mayfair Club

FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra) votes for FIGHTING DREAMERS
123456789 votes for Edosurist
Ruby Red votes for Ruby Red (postal)

100% turnout
3-way tie

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Edosurist has yet to vote
Tazaro votes for FIGHTING DREAMERS (postal) and FIGHTING DREAMERS (fraud)
Hebichan votes for Ruby Red (postal) and FIGHTING DREAMERS (fraud)
Myloninja13 votes for Whemestar
Ruby Red votes for Ruby Red (fraud)

120% turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins

Coney Island

Invisibility votes for FIGHTING DREAMERS
skitter30 votes for FIGHTING DREAMERS
Iconeum has yet to vote

67% turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins

Theme Park

Not Known 15 votes for Not Known 15
Ausuka votes for Ruby Red
Firebringer votes for Whemestar
Whemestar votes for Whemestar
Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra) votes for Ruby Red
Wraith votes for Whemestar

100% turnout
Whemestar wins

Overall voter turnout is 95%
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 294, skitter30 wrote:I think it would be really funny to set up the districts tomorrow to get wheme elected so that he can nuke fd for us lol

idk if that's feasible but it would be hilarious

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN SO MUCH

WHEME SHOULD NOT BE LIMITED TO WHEME PARK

EXPAND THE REACH OF WHEME
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ausuka fact checks:
jjh927 wrote:I am pleased to announce unreservedly that FIGHTING DREAMERS, the wondrous union of THE WORST and SASKEISMYYAOIKISMESIS is aligned with the TOWN!!!!

d=(´▽`)=b
Returns:
jjh927 wrote:
I am pleased to announce unreservedly that
1:
FIGHTING DREAMERS, the wondrous union of THE WORST and SASKEISMYYAOIKISMESIS is aligned with the TOWN!!!!

d=(´▽`)=b
True

Tazaro vigs the worst
zMuffinMan bodyguards the worst
Scum kills zMuffinMan
Net result: Only zMuffinMan dies

Scum get a load of responses from the opinion poll which was:
1. Who did you vote for president yesterday?
2. Who do you want to be president tomorrow?
3. Who are your top two scumreads?
4. If you were president, who do you lynch tomorrow?

Spoiler:
Not Known 15

1. Myself.
2. Myself.
3. the worst, 123456789
4. Lynch according to Party procedure

Wraith:

1. Dear Leader Whemestar
2. Dear Leader Whemestar
3. Everyone left in the New York District
4. Tazaro

Whemestar:

Me
Me
TheWorst
TheWorst

zMuffinMan:

i don't know
someone presidential
i don't have any but that seems like a pretty scummy question so you can be one of them
whoever doesn't sing my praises loud enough

ofrhz:

1. Pretty sure my slot didn’t vote
2. Ruby red probably. Maybe Mutantdevle
3. The worst, Tazaro
4. Tazaro

123456789:

Question: Did you make this poll yourself? (Can you answer that question?)

1) Edosurist. I explained why.
2) Ruby Red. The Worst/Fighting Dreamers was kinda disappointing tbqh.
3) Tazaro and Firebringer. To be quite honest, I haven't been overly focused on this game.
4) Tazaro.

Hebichan:

Ruby
Ruby
Ausuka and The Worst

4. If you were president, who do you lynch tomorrow?

The Worst

the worst:

Myself under duress

Ruby

Blind Bandits and Wraith probably ig

Blind Bandits

mutantdevle:

1. Skitter30
2. Preferably myself.
3. I'd like to keep that private. Though, I would like to take this answer to say some stuff to you. I'm assuming you are a PR who gets to ask these questions and are given the responses from the mod. If not, I'm just going to look like an idiot to the mod with this stupid question answer :3 I'm also guessing you are town as this role is unlucky to come from scum. As such, I am willing to share the information that I have with you. However, I want to know who you are first. I want to know this for several reasons. First of all, it means I can confirm a read on you. But more importantly, if I am killed for anything I tell you then at least my death would expose scum in the process. I'd like you to crumb who you are by referring to me as "mutantdevel" the next time you talk to me in the thread. It's much obliged and I'm sure we can form a comfortable town block from tomorrow night onwards.
4. Whoever the town collectively decides to lynch. I plan to properly explain what I stand for as a presidential candidate tomorrow.

ofrhz investigates Hebichan for electoral fraud- Hebichan is publicly shamed for electoral fraud.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

So the immediate day 2 discussion opens with party pooper nk15 being on the right track and mutant continuing to be just logical enough to be wrong about almost everything
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 407, hebichan wrote:kill wraith for me tonight.

I really want SPP to win but its near impossible.
Never tell me the odds
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

See, I'm thinking the main political battle on election day is gonna be between LSDOP and SPP and I think SPP will win because scum don't want to win
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

So yeah obvs we're all rooting for 3p wheme who has currently got an entirely town party that was accidentally repressed by scum who also want to see him win
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

just they don't realise he can't deliver on any of his campaign promises
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

End of the night
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

They can specify a cut off point whenever they want at which point they get all the results that have come in and no more can come in, but they just let it go to the end
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Probably

I was personally hoping for insulting district names to come from that district renamer
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

lowkey hoping Mylo realises Wheme Park today but that probably won't happen
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh shit, the mutante party is picking up traction
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also lol ausuka is 100% gonna die
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

Because of the lie detector claim
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's basically a cop. You don't leave that shit alive
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm UK

The true art of this game is the not-so-subtle-but-enveloped-in-a-mafia-game-so-you're-not-looking-for-it commentary on the American political system though

Worth noting that the electoral college system is plagued by gerrymandering. It's unquestionably a bad thing for democracy for exactly the reasons that it gives scum an edge in this game. Just, in real life it's the political elite who do the gerrymandering.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

A quick google on your behalf gives you this

It pretty much just goes back to America's founding fathers though and nobody would change it because the system kinda benefits the two parties of the two party system which will probably never relinquish the power it gives them
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Thisis pretty funky too
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You might be thinking "Gee, jjh927 sure is talking out of his ass. Nobody's changing the borders of places" but it's the way these things were originally set up and general political sentiment tied to locations still carries from hundreds of years ago
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Gerrymandering is just a general thing with any kind of regional based voting system

From wikipedia:
The word gerrymander (originally written Gerry-mander) was used for the first time in the Boston Gazette on 26 March 1812. The word was created in reaction to a redrawing of Massachusetts state senate election districts under Governor Elbridge Gerry (/ˈɡɛri/; 1744–1814). In 1812, Governor Gerry signed a bill that redistricted Massachusetts to benefit his Democratic-Republican Party. When mapped, one of the contorted districts in the Boston area was said to resemble the shape of a mythological salamander.[6]

There is no argument for it being a good thing and to my knowledge it doesn't happen in America any more. It's just a thing that some people in positions of power do to secure more power
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by jjh927 »

BTW, let's just have another look at the game because I haven't analysed the districts for today in here yet and things are heating up now

I should really post the party allegiances next time I can get a pagetop too

Let's colourcode party allegiances on the districts as well as alignments for funsies
SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP Party - SNK

Lynch Scum Day One Party - LSDOP

mutante Party - MP

Shit Posting Party - SPP

Bull Moose Party - BMP

Central Park

-
MP

Firebringer
-
SPP

Invisibility
-
SNK

Ausuka
-
LSDOP

Mayfair Club

ofrhz
-
MP

Not Known 15
-
MP

Ruby Red
-
LSDOP

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Hebichan
-
LSDOP

Myloninja13
-
SPP

skitter30
-
MP

Aronis
-
BMP

Coney Island

Ruby Red
-
LSDOP

Wraith
-
SPP

Blind Bandits
-
LSDOP

Theme Park

the worst
-
SNK

Tazaro
-
BMP

mutantdevle
-
MP

Whemestar
-
SPP

Party allegiances:

Party NameParty LeaderOther Members
SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPthe worstInvisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedAusuka; Blind Bandits; hebichan
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; Not Known 15; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Firebringer
Bull Moose PartyAronisTazaro
Unaligned-----Nobody!
Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I told you to read it because it was gold
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Damn those districts

The 3 person ones are easy to call
The 4 person ones are all 4 people of different parties
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

lmao that fakeclaim

As if I'd ever put a 3rd party in this game
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:33 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Wow that was a terrible district rename
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

I need to meme the fact that people are believing the 3p fakeclaim lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

No, I mean the hebi fakeclaim
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Goddamn I think Wheme is crashing and burning
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:25 am

Post by jjh927 »

Okay so pre-election analysis

Central Park

Firebringer
Invisibility
Ausuka

This is ostensibly a 1-1-1-1 split district. Invisibility probably decides it if scum realise that it's very split. Might even give it to whemestar if they do because invisibility has hardly posted and can justify it.

Mayfair Club

ofrhz
Not Known 15
Ruby Red

This is gonna go to mutant 2-1, probably. Ruby red can only vote in 1 district unless she postal votes before the deadline.

The greatest city in the World!

Hebichan
Myloninja13
skitter30
Aronis

Skitter is gonna lolvote whemestar and whemestar takes it 2-1-1

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Wraith
Blind Bandits

Firm 2-1 ruby red district.

Theme Park

the worst
Tazaro
mutantdevle
Whemestar

Highly split district but the worst probably votes mutant over himself, mutant could vote anywhere but probably votes himself seeing as he has a shot this time, tazaro has already submitted a postal vote for Aronis and will probably fraud for that purpose.
Personal prediction is a 2-1-1-1 to Aronis but there's 2 people I can't really predict in the midst so it's up in the wind.

Final result: I think either Wheme takes it 2-1-1-1, or Ruby Red goes 2-1-1-1 after Blind Bandits settle the central park tie. But mutant could make it to 2 districts based on the final district, so it might end up being a 2-2-1 coalition between either wheme or ruby and mutant.

It's worth noting that the final district does not have a ruby red voter within it, meaning if it ties up then who knows where blind bandits settle the tie. This will be yet another closely fought election, but with voter histories and more allegiances known it is easier to predict than the first.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah nobody is believing wheme lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 78, jjh927 wrote:Goddamn I think Wheme is crashing and burning
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Discussion in setup based on a previous version of his role led me to believe his best possible claim was that he got to lynch 2 people if he became president
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah

He shouldn't have claimed 3rd party lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

My wheme predictions are probably highly off course rn
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 79, jjh927 wrote:Highly split district but the worst probably votes mutant over himself, mutant could vote anywhere but probably votes himself seeing as he has a shot this time

Ding ding ding!

Mutant is gonna win
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Votes so far!

Central Park

123456789 -ruby red (postal)
Firebringer
Invisibility
Ausuka -ruby red (reg)

Looks like a ruby red district

Mayfair Club

ofrhz -mutant (reg)
Not Known 15 -mutant (reg)
Ruby Red

This is 100% going to mutant as anticipated

Hebichan
Myloninja13 -myloninja13 (reg)
skitter30
Aronis - Aronis (reg)

??? This is up in the air rn. This was previously gonna be a wheme district but wheme crashed and burned. It's in scum's hands

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Wraith -whemestar (reg)
Blind Bandits

Well, ruby red and blind bandits haven't actually voted yet so WHO KNOWS, maybe whemestar takes it- but it's probably a Ruby Red district because if it's a tie then blind bandits give it to ruby

Theme Park

the worst -mutant (reg)
Tazaro - Aronis (postal)
mutantdevle -mutant (reg)
Whemestar -whemestar (reg)

Mutant takes this one unless Tazaro frauds for Aronis and blind bandits pick them. But that won't happen because they almost certainly pick mutant there every time.

I am personally gonna predict 3 to mutant and 2 to ruby, especially since that will further emphasise the efficacy of these mechanics by basically creating a close-fought 2-party system despite that not being anyone's intention. I think scum will try to avoid voting for Ruby in that critical third district, The greatest city in the World!, because last time there was a tie it was broken in favour of Ruby and I don't think they actually want Ruby elected. However, if it does tie up, it'll end up being 3 to Ruby and 2 to Mutant. Either way, it's gonna be 3-2.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Pretty sure she busses hebi and that's the right play
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Hebi just voted firebringer

My guess is off and it's probs gonna be a 2-2-1 coalition
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Nvm skitter voted mutant

I think blind bandits probably give the district to mutant but I could be wrong
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Voting update!

Central Park

123456789 -ruby red (postal)
Firebringer -
Not voted yet

Invisibility -ruby red(reg)
Ausuka -ruby red (reg)

Ruby red wins

Mayfair Club

ofrhz -mutant (reg)
Not Known 15 -mutant (reg)
Ruby Red
Not voted yet in either district

Mutant wins

Hebichan -Firebringer (reg)
Myloninja13 -myloninja13 (reg)
skitter30 -mutantdevle (reg)
Aronis - Aronis (reg)

4-way tie that I think mutant probably wins for being the best sensible candidate

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Not voted yet in either district

Wraith -whemestar (reg)
Blind Bandits -Ruby Red (reg)

Tied but BB gives Ruby Red the district

Theme Park

the worst -mutant (reg)
Tazaro - Aronis (postal)
mutantdevle -mutant (reg)
Whemestar -whemestar (reg)

Mutant wins

Mutant will probably win 3-2
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

Those were the final results

Waiting on that all-important tie-break now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah I was right blind bandits gave mutant the win on that district

Time to sort this out
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The joke is that I modkilled democracy by running this game alongside the implied rule that what I say goes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Also the 2-party system proves that democracy is dead
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1534, ofrhz wrote:Bad approval ratings could mean the president cannot run again

This is only technically true
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It's just occurred to me that Hebi can't be in another tied district or she'll be outed as not a 3rd party because I won't announce that she won
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah it's impressively bad

It's bad enough getting lynched as a vig but getting lynched as a vig while essentially caught scum gets away claiming a janky 3p role with inconsistencies that are easily noticed is hilariously bad
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:32 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's time for a new episode of "How pocketed can mutant get"
mutantdevle wrote:
jjh927 wrote:1. Who did you vote for president yesterday?
4. If you were president, who would you lynch tomorrow?
1. Myself :3
2. Myself :P
3. Ruby Red and Firebringer
4. Anyone chosen by my democracy policy except for {myself, Aronis, Wheme, you, Ausuka, the worst and 123456789} for the following reasons:

I am a mason.
Aronis is my mason partner. Our mason chat is only open at night including night 0.
I believe Wheme is a role cop who checked me night 0. The reason I believe this is because of his posts: 145 (initial crumb to me), 192-194, 249-251, 454 and it wasn't until my 494 that he stopped trying to emphasise how town I am.
You obviously send these messages and I town read you anyway.
Ausuka is a lie detector and probably not scum.
the worst has be confirmed town by said lie detector.
And obviously you've just seen 123456789 claim and I also think that comes from town.

So basically we have a town block of {me, Aronis, Wheme, you, Ausuka, the worst and 123456789} that's only really known to me, you and Aronis. I expect someone from this list to die tonight. I hope this information aids you in your reads and at some point I'd like to think that claiming this block and all their roles will let the town PoE everything else.

I'm slightly cautious of Wheme tbh because of his third-party claim but I think he's just doing that to not get night killed. And 123456789 obviously gets confirmed if Firebringer is scum but if he's town then I wouldn't consider 123456789 part of this block.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Ausuka lie detects:
jjh927 wrote:
I, ofrhz, am aligned with the town.
Returns:
jjh927 wrote:
1:
I, ofrhz, am aligned with the town.
True

Scum kills Ausuka so the previous doesn't matter

Scum get a load of responses from the opinion poll which was:

Spoiler:
Results!

skitter30

Perfect, and thanks for remembering BCC this time :)

ofrhz

1. mutant
2. anyone who lynches firebringer
3. firebringer, hebichan
4. firebringer[/quote]

Oath
are these required?

the worst

1. mutantdevle
2. Ruby Red
3. EVERYONE.....blind bandits and wheme prolly
4. Blind fucking Bandits rawr

Hebichan

Captain Crunch
JJH
JJH and Titus
JJH

Myloninja13

Myself lol

Wraith

IDK... maybe people like Blind Bandits or Aronis?

I'd ask everyone else, but if I had to pick I'd choose Blind Bandits.

mutantdevle
1. Myself :3
2. Myself :P
3. Ruby Red and Firebringer
4. Anyone chosen by my democracy policy except for {myself, Aronis, Wheme, you, Ausuka, the worst and 123456789} for the following reasons:

I am a mason.
Aronis is my mason partner. Our mason chat is only open at night including night 0.
I believe Wheme is a role cop who checked me night 0. The reason I believe this is because of his posts: 145 (initial crumb to me), 192-194, 249-251, 454 and it wasn't until my 494 that he stopped trying to emphasise how town I am.
You obviously send these messages and I town read you anyway.
Ausuka is a lie detector and probably not scum.
the worst has be confirmed town by said lie detector.
And obviously you've just seen 123456789 claim and I also think that comes from town.

So basically we have a town block of {me, Aronis, Wheme, you, Ausuka, the worst and 123456789} that's only really known to me, you and Aronis. I expect someone from this list to die tonight. I hope this information aids you in your reads and at some point I'd like to think that claiming this block and all their roles will let the town PoE everything else.

I'm slightly cautious of Wheme tbh because of his third-party claim but I think he's just doing that to not get night killed. And 123456789 obviously gets confirmed if Firebringer is scum but if he's town then I wouldn't consider 123456789 part of this block.

1) Ruby Red
2) Ruby Red
3) Firebringer and Not Known 15
4) Not Known 15

Wraith

1. Supreme Leader WhemeStar
2. Supreme Leader Whemestar
3. Hebi, after that I'm lost
4. Hebi

ofrhz investigates Invisibility for electoral fraud but finds no fraud so nothing happens.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

The protest is actually really null in terms of power though.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hebichan just summarised everything pretty well
In post 591, hebichan wrote:God, they really, really like giving us information and hiding it from the rest of town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

There is now 1 scum in every active party
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's the same except they're still somehow passing up on Hebi for the lynch (even more so now?), there's a fake guilty on Oath, and mutant revealed the masonry to scum
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 129, Ausuka wrote:who faked the Oath guilty?

It's a soft fake guilty because he's fakeclaiming roleblocker
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I use mafblack

#0ffff0 is a good hex colour
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay so

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPthe worstInvisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Oath; Aronis; Hebichan
Lynch Oath? PartyNot Known 15
Unaligned-----Nobody!

Districts

Central Park

Whemestar
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Mayfair Club

Wraith
skitter30
Ruby Red

ofrhz
Invisibility
Oath

Coney Island

Aronis
Not Known 15
mutantdevle

Theme Park

Hebichan
Blind Bandits
the worst
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme wins central park

Mutant wins mayfair club

Pretty much anyone could end up taking TgcitW! and it might end up being a tiebreak. If someone wins it it might well be mutant again

Coney island is an interesting district because NK15 submitted a postal vote for the worst and that means he might be thinking of frauding? In which case the worst probably takes it.

Theme park could be fucking anything happening as well. I think BB are feeling a bit disenfranchised but may still vote Ruby. I don't think TW thinks he has a shot at being president so probably doesn't vote himself. Hebichan could vote anywhere. If it's a tie, it will confirm Hebichan's fakeclaim as a fakeclaim because I won't declare Hebi a winner.

I think mutant might win again but I'd like to be surprised
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This will be the one I update as more results come through

Districts

Central Park

Whemestar - Whemestar (reg)
Myloninja13 - the worst (reg)
Ruby Red

Mayfair Club

123456789 -"The WOODSST", which I may have to clarify is a TW vote. (reg)
Wraith
skitter30 -the worst (reg)
Ruby Red

ofrhz - the worst (reg)
Invisibility - the worst (reg)
Oath

TW officially wins this district

Coney Island

Aronis - Whemestar
Not Known 15 -the worst (postal)
mutantdevle

Theme Park

Hebichan - the worst (reg)
Blind Bandits
the worst - the worst (reg)

TW officially wins this district
Last edited by jjh927 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Whoops I must have quoted in this post instead of editing- well, I can edit it all away
Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #81) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Looks like the worst might actually win based on the number of votes for him
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I don't feel like a very good political pundit rn

Worst might take this 4-1
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Holy shit the worst has taken 7/8 votes so far

He's one vote away from the majority by popular vote without even considering the inevitable no-voters
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I dunno

I can't see him getting nightkilled and he's probably not gonna get lynched any time soon?

If he makes it to lylo he could fullclaim and win with scum, but they'd have to believe him
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Fuckin landslide election here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Final results

Central Park

Whemestar - Whemestar (reg)
Myloninja13 - the worst (reg)
Ruby Red

Mayfair Club

123456789 -the worst (reg)
Wraith
skitter30 -the worst (reg)
Ruby Red

ofrhz - the worst (reg)
Invisibility - the worst (reg)
Oath

Coney Island

Aronis - Whemestar (reg)
Not Known 15 -the worst (postal)
mutantdevle -the worst (reg)

Theme Park

Hebichan - the worst (reg)
Blind Bandits
the worst - the worst (reg)
Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Final results

Central Park

the worst: 1 vote
Whemestar: 1 vote

67% voter turnout
Tie

Mayfair Club

the worst: 2 votes

50% voter turnout
the worst wins

67% voter turnout
the worst wins

Coney Island

67% voter turnout
Tie

Theme Park

67% voter turnout
the worst wins

the worst wins overall with at least 3 districts but probably 5 depending on blind bandits.

67% overall voter turnout.
Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #88) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Motherfucker tw just got every district
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #89) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I have prepared the post but realised I made a mod error so I'm gonna try and solve this as non-intrusively as possible

Central Park

67% district turnout
the worst wins!

Mayfair Club

50% district turnout
the worst wins!

50% district turnout
the worst wins!

Put town players in here hehe

the worst: 2 vote

100% district turnout
the worst wins!

Theme Park

67% district turnout
the worst wins!

Overall voter turnout is 73%.

the worst has been elected president with a majority of 5 out of 5 districts!

The term will last until (expired on 2018-07-28 07:30:00) from now or until a decision is made on who or whether to lynch.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2269, mutantdevle wrote:Y'know I want to just town read BB for their claim but I feel like I'm too susceptible to just believing role = town and I don't want to get in the habit.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Nights are easy now that most of the PRs are dead

ofrhz did nothing but it's fine because nothing could happen anyway

Scum kill the worst so the worst dies

Scum did the same opinion poll as last time and get some results:

Spoiler:
Myloninja13 wrote:1. Who did you vote for president yesterday?

The worst

Honestly, myself here. But at the same time, I still don't really know who scum is at all?!

Hm... I guess Blind Bandits still is a suspicion of mine, but like that claim though...
Maybe... Invisibility? I feel like he'd be a safe shot for scum. Also maybe Mutant now because of his actions tbh.

Invisibility, because I think they're a safe shot for scum.
Not Known 15 wrote:1.the worst
2.Nobody-I want a coalition term
3.hebichan, whemestar
4.jjh927
123456789 wrote:1) The Worst
2) The Worst or maybe Ruby Red
3) No idea
4) Not Known 15 probably
WhemeStar wrote:Me
Me
Orfhz, don’t know
Orfhz
hebichan wrote:
Peter Pan
Tokyo Drift
JJH and LLD
My soul
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:17 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's not even a sane fake guilty

He claimed roleblocker and there was a kill lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh wait nvm that was 123456789
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

LOL two different people fake guiltying
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Shit me the fakeclaims are wacky this game
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 72, Not Known 15 wrote:And...
Stop.

This whole voting system is manipulative, and slanted in the favour of mafia. The strength of the town is coordination.

These are the(town imposed) rules we should play with:
1.We publicly decide on a candidate to be voted upon all by majority vote.
(remember we don't need to vote for someone who actually is in campaign mode)
2.No one diverts from the candidate appointed by majority vote. Doing so is a claim that your vote(in your district) came from scum.
3.No one votes twice. Voting twice is a claim that these excess votes came from scum.
4.After the candidate is selected, we all discuss who shall be lynched. We will again decide by majority - unless the candidate is confirmed town.
5.If the president mislynches someone who was not selected they are scum.
6.Scum due to 1-5 and 7-8 must be lynched first. Only exceptions are guilty results.
7.An unconfirmed President who declines to lynch scum is scum.
8.False roleclaims and fake results come only from scum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 72, Not Known 15 wrote:8.False roleclaims and fake results come only from scum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 72, Not Known 15 wrote:8.False roleclaims and fake results come only from scum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2323, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2316, Blind Bandits wrote:because the last guilty worked out
The last guilty was not a hard guilty.

Yes I am serious.
I looked into the alignment of Aronis and it wasn't town.
If you want I can claim...
I am a retired Detective.
Due to my retirement, I will only go active after 3 mislynches(which happened yesterday).
Then I will be able to discern if my target is aligned with the town.
Before I resume my activities I will look like an ordinary voter(which probably means Vanilla).
Unlike a normal cop, I will not be fooled by millers and Godfathers.
But due to my old age I will only be able to act every other night.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

jjh927 wrote:Hullo, Not Known 15! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Vanilla Townie. You don't have any special powers, but that's okay because you live in a democratic world where your vote is your power.

You will find the main game thread here!

Please confirm that you have read and received your role PM.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:35 am

Post by jjh927 »

YES MUTANT IS ENDORSING WHEME
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oh shit that's gonna mean the game will carry on because town will probably lynch Hebi right after Wheme wins
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

Well, when I publicly announce Wheme wins, they'll realise 1. That it is unlikely Hebi is also a 3p, and 2. That Hebi did not have that announcement in the event that they achieve their fake wincon
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

Not sure if Wheme will actually win though
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In a shock twist of events, Not Known 15 has double voted himself, meaning he'll steal that district
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh I should do an early election analysis post but I've been bad at recent ones and I'm lazy rn
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPInvisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits; 123456789
mutante Partymutantdevleskitter30; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Aronis; Hebichan
Lynch Oath? PartyNot Known 15
Unaligned-----Nobody!

Central Park

Blind Bandits
Psyche
Invisibility

Mayfair Club

skitter30
Ruby Red

Whemestar
hebichan
Not Known 15

ofrhz
Ruby Red

Hopefully we can still do this?

Myloninja13
Aronis
mutantdevle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:26 am

Post by jjh927 »

Central Park

Blind Bandits - didn't vote
Psyche - didn't vote
Invisibility - didn't vote

No votes for anyone!

Mayfair Club

skitter30 - mutantdevle (reg)
Ruby Red - didn't vote
123456789 - Blind Bandits (postal)

I wonder if Blind Bandits will settle the tie for themself

Whemestar - didn't vote
hebichan - Whemestar (reg)
Not Known 15 - Not Known 15 (postal); Not Known 15 (reg) (fraud)

Not Known "Voting twice is a claim that these excess votes came from scum." 15 steals the district
If Wheme gets off his arse and votes himself the district will be implausibly tied.
lol wheme didn't vote

ofrhz - Ruby Red
Ruby Red - didn't vote

ofrhz gives Ruby Red the district

Myloninja13 - Whemestar (reg)
Aronis - Whemestar (reg)
mutantdevle - Whemestar (reg)

WHEME PARK RETURNS
Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #109) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wtf nobody voted while I was sleeping
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (isolation #110) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Central Park

0% district turnout

Mayfair Club

Blind Bandits: 1 vote
mutantdevle: 1 vote

67% district turnout

Not Known 15: 2 votes

100% district turnout
Not Known 15 wins!

Ruby Red: 1 vote

50% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!

Whemestar: 3 votes

100% district turnout
Whemestar wins!

69% overall voter turnout
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #111) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

I have no idea who is getting lynched here
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

Would have been better if you didn't fakeclaim at all though
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:59 am

Post by jjh927 »

Mason topic is hilarious rn
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

Mutant wants to get some people to leave his party pt and get Wheme to join so it's just the "confirmed towns" Wheme and skitter in the pt with him
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

That's also skitter
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:10 am

Post by jjh927 »

Remember that mutant has been thoroughly pocketed and literally claimed masons directly to the mafia when he found out it was skitter doing the survey
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

I forgot how fun modding this game is when it's not just really drawn out deadlines
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Figured I'd quote the post
In post 41, mutantdevle wrote:Okay so I have a plan for tomorrow over a little thing.

First of all, I want to convince ofrhz to leave my party so that it's just myself and skitter.
Next, I will ask Wheme to join my party - possibly taking him up on the offer to endorse him as party leader.
If I do make him the leader, I will still make it known that I'm running for president as well.
I will make it clear that I don't want anyone else joining my party.

That gives us 3 confirmed towns in one private topic.

I can invite you too if you want? So that the 4 of us are there. Outside of us 4, I can't trust anyone else with 100% confidence.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'd take good odds on Whemestar winning tomorrow's election
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

After which it's suddenly lylo
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Fwiw it looks like blind bandits are dying tonight so it will be nice to have them to talk to as well

If Wheme wins tomorrow, it'll be lylo in day 6 where everyone elects Aronis because mutant will have been killed the previous night, and then Aronis thinks about who to kill then kills either Invisibility or Hebi

Then Aronis gets killed and town probably ends up electing scum in 7p
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This time on mutant and the phishing scam
mutantdevle wrote:
1. Wheme

2. Myself - I also have a plan for tomorrow. I want to ask ofrhz to leave the party so that it's just us 2 in the party PT. Then, I want to convince Wheme to join the party - possibly offering him party leadership (if I do endorse him as party leader, I'll make it clear that I am also still running for the presidency). From there, I want to force him to claim to us before we return the favour. That allows us to gain confidence in Wheme making 3 of us confirmed townies in a party PT. I might also invite Aronis for 4. I'll also make it clear to everyone else that joining our party is a scum claim. If anyone does then we'll force them to claim and lynch them if the information gets out.

3. I'm pretty sure ofrhz, Wh4t, Ankamius and Invisibility are the scum team. I have reasons to town read everyone else - either by role or play. It's possible Ircher could be scum who got a cheeky misslynch earlier but I doubt it :3

4. One of those 4 - probably Invisibility since he seems popular. But I kinda want to make a case on how those 4 can work as a scum team. If I die tonight then I want you to look at their slots interactions throughout the game.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe hebi was actually a real 3rd party all along and that's why the claim is believable
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Scum kill Blind Bandits

Scum get results from opinion poll

Spoiler:
Invisibility

my mother
my dog
mr blobby and elmo
me

1) Blind Bandits
2) Idk
3) Vizzy and ofrhz I guess.
4) Probably Vizzy. Maybe Psyche's slot.

mutantdevle

1. Wheme

2. Myself - I also have a plan for tomorrow. I want to ask ofrhz to leave the party so that it's just us 2 in the party PT. Then, I want to convince Wheme to join the party - possibly offering him party leadership (if I do endorse him as party leader, I'll make it clear that I am also still running for the presidency). From there, I want to force him to claim to us before we return the favour. That allows us to gain confidence in Wheme making 3 of us confirmed townies in a party PT. I might also invite Aronis for 4. I'll also make it clear to everyone else that joining our party is a scum claim. If anyone does then we'll force them to claim and lynch them if the information gets out.

3. I'm pretty sure ofrhz, Wh4t, Ankamius and Invisibility are the scum team. I have reasons to town read everyone else - either by role or play. It's possible Ircher could be scum who got a cheeky misslynch earlier but I doubt it :3

4. One of those 4 - probably Invisibility since he seems popular. But I kinda want to make a case on how those 4 can work as a scum team. If I die tonight then I want you to look at their slots interactions throughout the game.

Wh4t

Noone.
Myself.
Skitter30 and Ankamius.
Skitter 30.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah that's gonna spook em
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wheme Park still exists
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's just occurred to me that 6 is equal to half the number of players rounded down plus one
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

Cri now I have to do votecounts
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 am

Post by jjh927 »

Amusingly, town accepting Hebi as 3p means they won't make good use of the information from the end game change
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

How is Hebi's fakeclaim getting worse
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

But they're claiming they can still win if the vote ties which it can't
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:48 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2823, mutantdevle wrote:6 townies + 2 third party + 3 scum = 11 alive?

I don't understand the panic here tbh.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

There can't be two third parties because one of them would be the fourth party
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

If Wheme votes himself he wins
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #135) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 66, Ankamius wrote:Welcome to the "Wait For Blind Bandits To Make A Chess Move" party

Our current long term project is necromancy
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't understand how the game has stagnated more now that it's public voting
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe people only actually played the game because there was a pressing time limit
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 214, mutantdevle wrote:Okay, Wheme. Thanks for joining.

This PT is what I'm trying to set up as the 'confirmed town' PT. Skitter is
confirmed town
to me, I am confirmed town to him. There is also another individual who is confirmed town to the both of us (and we're confirmed town to them) who said they weren't going to join this PT. Obviously, this was not said in the thread and instead through our own means of communication. Skitter and I have also been secretly communicating throughout the game though that communication was a little 1 sided (hence why I want to set this PT up so that skitter can communicate back to me).

Now, the reason you have been invited to join this PT is that I am under the impression that you are a role cop who checked me night 1 - or at least if you are third party then you have some sort of role checking ability. As such, you should know my role. You should know how I have been communicating with the third individual that is not in this PT and you should also know their identity. After all, if you know my role, it would be obvious who they are.

So, to confirm that you do belong in this PT I'd like you to claim, identify my role, and identify who the third individual is.

If I am wrong about you, then I'd appreciate you full claiming here anyway. If you do that, we'd be happy to share our information with you. The third individual trusts you and has been reassuring me about you everytime I've expressed my doubts about you to them. And if you are third party, we want you on the town's side and we are willing to help you to win. Obviously, not all of the town would be down to help you with that. But it's theorised that there are only 6 town members left - that means 50% of us know each other to be town.
I swear to god did mutant just basically take Wheme aside for a quiz
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

Fwiw Wheme isn't playing the quiz
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #140) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Just did the flip
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:28 am

Post by jjh927 »

Looks like mutant dies tonight
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

That means we only get one more episode of mutant and the phishing scam
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

I think this might end up being a perfect scum win tbh

If skitter can get 1 town to vote her then scum can hammer skitter as president
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This game would have been really different if scum had been lynched day 1

Say what you like about the party members but between that and the necromancy goal their policies are very pro-town
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #145) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Tfw mutant literally trusts skitter as much as his mason partner
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #146) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Nah he would have let Aronis in just didn't see the point
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:44 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah if he asks for spoilers I should deny him to try to soften the blow
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

IT COMES
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Invisibility and Ankamius just need to figure out when they're hammering skitter as president and then it's a perfect scum win

Return to “Completed Game Topics”