mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #200) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1737, WhemeStar wrote:I’d much rather lynch the person ausuka was going to check
We can assume this was ofrhz from what they said in the thread which I assume is who you want lynched by saying this. I would, however, make 2 points for ofrhz. First of all, it's just as likely that mafia killed ausuka to make ofrhz look bad as it is ofrhz killed ausuka to prevent a guilty on them. Preventing someone from becoming confirmed town is still appealing to mafia. They would have wanted ausuka dead either way. Point 2, ofrhz is far townie in my party PT. I doubt that means much to anyone else though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #201) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1740, Ruby Red wrote:HOW IS HEBICHAN STILL ALIVE
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT A THREAT
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #202) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1778, Aronis wrote:we tried mutant Day 2, his presidency was very bad
And by "very bad" I assume you mean "I didn't get my own way"?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #203) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1779, the worst wrote:honestly I think I'm enforcing that my party no longer negotiates with terrorists

eat shit and die aronis
I hope you mean this in a "we're not going to listen to you" way rather than "we're going to kill you" way?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #204) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1793, the worst wrote:may actually be willing to work with Hebi here
I'd like you a lot more this game if you did duckie :P

I'd also ask you to try and work with Wheme too but I know, given his actions, that's a stretch for most people.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1815 (isolation #205) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1797, Aronis wrote:He was town?
Scummy town with a PR that could do way too much damage to us*
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #206) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1798, the worst wrote:because you did the same thing as d1, talked in circles for 100 years, confirmed that hebichan is has an anti-town ability (for no reason) and then compromise lynched someone based on downright bad mechanical reasoning
I don't know what game you were reading but that's not what happened yesterday.

We didn't talk in circles, we got straight to the point. We confirmed Hebi's claim - I believed it personally but the security of knowing it's true is also valuable. If someone has a confirmable role but you also have reason to lynch them, then you test their role to be true. Simple.

We then followed my presidential policy to give us the 2 candidates as the most popular lynches. From these 2, I made a judgement call on Taz instead of Wheme (I don't regret this decision).

We then gave Taz the opportunity to claim. His claim was messy. People still wanted to lynch him and so we did. We had plenty of time left in the day to consider over candidates but people were happy with Taz. This was in no way a compromise lynch.

Personally, I think the lynch yesterday went smoothly and according to plan. It's just a shame that the result wasn't a scum lynch. But you shouldn't expect every lynch to be on scum. As I've said before and will stand by, I think Taz was a better person to lynch than most other people. The only better result for me would have been a red flip.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (isolation #207) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1800, the worst wrote:why do you see wheme as scummy town or scummy third party
Because I don't believe Wheme is scum. Hence only the other 2 possibilities remain.

From what I've seen about scum wheme, his reads don't change all game and he really didn't seem to care about the game at all. Here, he's reconsidered a few things here and there. Taken new stances. Put effort in. Wheme strikes me as a generally lynch baity player because of his playstyle and I fear that many players are falling into that trap this game. This game does not seem like scum wheme at all.

Furthermore, I
think
I've figured something out about him. @Wheme, can you confirm that I have the knowledge of you that I think I have? (you'd know what that is if I am correct about it).

But my basic conclusion here is that this isn't scum Wheme.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #208) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1817, the worst wrote:vigilantes can be steered to vig thru the lynchpool but
honestly i think i'm just salty
The same thought had occurred to me but I don't really apply it to Taz since he had shown an unwillingness to be directed and work with the town given his double vote and attitude thereafter.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1701, 123456789 wrote:I claim Town Roleblocker
Why is nobody talking about this?

With Taz claiming to have shot the worst (hence the cause of the night 1 kill) it means we're missing a mafia night kill.

I think that the person 123456789 roleblocked is a strong contender for the mafia member who performed the kill night 1.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #210) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Oh I forgot about Not Known. I liked their early stuff but it hasn't remained consistent so they should be in the lynch pool too I guess.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1917, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1912, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1905, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1903, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1902, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1898, WhemeStar wrote:Mylo what’s your read on me
Uh... can I answer this later?
No I need the answer now
I... think you're town maybe but maybe not because the claim is weird but yes because the districts are messed up against you but no because smart town thinks your not but yes because I want you to be but no because you kinda aren't but yes because I need you to be-
Smart town that thinks I’m not As in the worst?
Yes
Mylo do you consider me as smart town? Because I say Wheme is not mafia. Whether he is third party or town from there is irrelevant though I still think his third party claim is a bluff.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1924, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1921, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1918, Aronis wrote:
In post 1909, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1907, Aronis wrote:Mylo- can we be friends please?
Yep!
Okay please don't lynch me or wheme or do anything that would put us in danger, tia
No problem! You up for a orh/BB/Invis lynch?
We are only lynching ofrhz btw.
I still think the others should be considered.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1929, Aronis wrote:Okay, I'm getting ready to take the worst out of my town pile for antitown behavior.
HE'S CONFIRMED TOWN BY OUR NOW DEAD LIE DETECTER...

Like c'mon man. I know he's now gone all arrogant and bitchy mode, but that's because he knows that we all know he's town. I don't like his behaviour either (I don't really like your behaviour too) but don't go making statements like this on people you KNOW are town, mechanically.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #214) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1945, Aronis wrote:
In post 1944, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1193, Ausuka wrote:Also yes I have an inno on tw so we can stop talking about if he's somehow fake cleared or not
Ausuka is dead, and confirmed town.
This is a themed game with a lot of power roles. I'm happy with him as very likely town in my readslist and will stick with that. I won't get upset if you rank him otherwise though.
Seriously? And you wonder why people want to lynch you?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #215) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

These people
are
town:

Aronis
mutantdevle
the worst
skitter
myloninja

These people are friendly third parties (or a fake claiming townie):

Hebichan
Wheme

And these people are our lynch pool:

Wraith
Not Known 15
Invisibility
Blind Bandits
ofrhz
Oath
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #216) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

123456789 :O

You walked into this thread and didn't announce who you've role blocked the last 2 nights? I'm especially intrigued about your day 1 target since they are probably scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #217) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

It worries me that support for the worst is growing because I'm scared he's going to lynch either Wheme or Hebichan. Both of which are
TERRIBLE
lynches at this stage in the game. If he can promise that he's going to stay away from these 2 then I'd be much happier about him being president again.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #218) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2032, 123456789 wrote:HURT: Not Known 15
HURT: Oath
This.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #219) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2022, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2021, WhemeStar wrote:Cause it’s Anonymous
I have info that makes Oath the lynch and everyone in my party PT knows... that message came from Mutant.
Might as well reveal this...
I'm honestly so mad at you right now.

There was a reason that this was anonymous, there was a reason I didn't use my typical style of crier posting to post this; It's because we were protecting who it was coming from. Now you've let scum narrow down where the guilty could have come from. They explicitly stated they did not want to go public with this and, although you weren't strictly present, we agreed to give this information anonymously as a crier post. In my first post in the party PT I lay out some ground rules. Literally the first rule is that what is said in the PT stays in the PT unless agreed otherwise by the party members. This is probably the reason why they felt comfortable claiming in the first place as they probably had confidence we wouldn't tell others. You have broken this rule and I want you out of my party. Instead of consulting us about the issue of the crier post not being taken seriously you selfishly outed information you had no right to out. Had you not considered that we could have got reads off of people's reactions to the guilty? Had you not considered that if scum knew where this information originated then we'd know there is scum in my party like you so strongly believe? Had you not considered that Oath / firebringer has been fairly scummy throughout the game and hence it would not have been so hard to convince people the guilty is legit without giving away extra information? Obviously not.

Like for fuck's sake, I'm pretty sure this post is the worst acknowledging the guilty:
In post 2019, the worst wrote:prodding and calibrating reads
You know the worst? Aka the most likely president today? Aka the only person that really needs to take the guilty seriously?

I don't even actually see what the town gains by you outing this extra information. All it tells people is that those of us in my party believe the claim. If someone doesn't take this guilty seriously, I hardly think just telling them that others do will change their mind.

Please leave my party. And don't you dare reveal any more information about the claim or anything else said in the PT.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #220) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2024, Oath wrote:
In post 2020, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1997, jjh927 wrote:
Oath is guilty

- Anonymous PR
Why is everyone ignoring this....
Because the mechanics of this game allow for untrue declarations made this way...
Shut up and die.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #221) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Anyone with any sense of intelligence knows it wouldn't have come directly from you. If I've just informed a scum team that didn't immediately think that then I would feel really good about the chances of us winning this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #222) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2038, WhemeStar wrote:Was that guilty discussed in the party PT?
I don't wish any more details to be leaked.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #223) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2052, Oath wrote:mutante is likely scum. I only say this knowing I'm town and him apparently claiming a guilty on me in his PT? I also don't get why in this set up when people can join or leave parties why he would post information that he didn't want shared anyway?

I think he should be the lynch. Y'all won't listen to me though and I'm likely gonna be the one to go soooooo

I am Honest Face, I can't be convicted of voter fraud
1. I'm mutant. My party is mutante. There's a difference.
2. I'm not falling for your second question.
3. One of the many points of keeping it anonymous is that scum wouldn't know which party to hop to in order to get this information. Since Not Known has outed that the claim can be found in my party PT, it is now considered scummy to join my party. I think that's a damn shame because I genuinely think my party is the best to join due to being in my party not necessarily meaning you vote for me.
4. I highly doubt I'm getting lynched this game unless a mad person is elected who thinks they have divine rights. Fortunately, I don't think any current candidates would be like that and even if they did then I doubt it's me who would end up on the chopping block.
5. The unfortunate thing about your claim is that it is very uncreative. Easily faked. Hard to prove. For all we know, only scum can out frauders. For us to confirm your role we'd both need to have a town PR that can out fraud votes AND then have them claim.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #224) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2056, Oath wrote:Are you offering yourself up for lynch when I flip green? Cuz that's pretty much what needs to happen.
If the only thing that is stopping people from scum reading me is your alignment then their read on me is fake.

I welcome any desire to lynch me if you flip green. Both because I am in high doubt that there is any chance of you flipping green or that there is much desire for my lynch either way.

I welcome any desire to lynch me now. If people scum read me, then let them voice it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #225) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

And if your question was more directed at the hypotheticals of "yeah but IF I DID flip green, would you then offer yourself as a lynch" then the answer is no. That's blatantly anti-town. No townie would just let themselves be lynched or encourage it simply because they were wrong about something. That doesn't, however, detract from my confidence in your guilt.

A better question would be that if I could kill us both right here right now then would I? My answer to that would be yes.

[shade]I guess this just shows from your choice of question that you're not thinking from a townie mindset.[/shade]
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #226) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yup.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Btw Oath if you want to have had any contribution to the game at all then now is the time to give reads. Even something basic like the words "town" or "scum" would do.

[shade]But of course, you're scum, so won't do that to avoid associations. Instead, you will just play the "what's the point when you're just going to lynch me" card.[/shade]
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (isolation #228) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Hebi isn't scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #229) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:44 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2083, WhemeStar wrote:Mutant idk if you did this or not yet

Full claim your guilty
Don’t take it personally but you are either stupid or really not paying attention to what people are saying.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #230) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2081, WhemeStar wrote:Why are we voting the worst?
The president doesn't matter right now in my opinion because of the guilty. A president that doesn't lynch Oath is basically a scum claim from my perspective.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #231) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2091, the worst wrote:my reads are changing a lot : ] looking forward to becoming your president and working thru this then lolshooting
Make sure your lol shoot is on Oath ;)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (isolation #232) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:09 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2128, Myloninja13 wrote:The worst, I'll vote for you if you promise to lynch Blind Bandits lol.
You want to lynch Blind Bandits instead of a guilty?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (isolation #233) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2148, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2086, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2083, WhemeStar wrote:Mutant idk if you did this or not yet

Full claim your guilty
Don’t take it personally but you are either stupid or really not paying attention to what people are saying.
Last post I remember of yours is you saying you don’t want to full claim it

So full claim it
It's kind of hypocritical of you to demand a full claim when that's the one thing that's been asked of you the most all game. No more information about the guilty will be given. Unless, of course, you'd like to full claim your own role first, then we will probably be obliged to full claim what we know for your troubles.

Just saying though, my entire party scum reads Oath right now. Surely that says something. We can't all be scum. This isn't a scum plot to mislynch Oath. And if there are scum in my party, they're obviously willing to bus Oath. I don't think any more details of this guilty are relevant.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #234) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2150, WhemeStar wrote:theworst is gonna lynch town again : )

When will town get smart and make me president
When you stop being so damn scummy and full claim to prove we can trust you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #235) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:19 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2158, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2154, 123456789 wrote:You claimed third party. If you fullclaim, our party will consider saying more about the guilty.
lol

Your party was also the one who had a guilty on hebi

Please
We did not have a guilty on Hebi lol. The town conclusively wanted Hebi lynched for their double vote and some still want her lynched for being third party. I'd go as far to say that I'm even the person that wants to keep Hebi alive the most. You seem really out of touch with this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #236) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2161, hebichan wrote:Also for anyone asking wheme to fullclaim, lol, he already did. It could be a fakeclaim, but it was claimed.
He admitted what he claimed there was a fake claim. It was also obviously a sarcastic fake claim at the time. The only thing he seems to be serious about is that he is third party.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2176, WhemeStar wrote:Im
Not
Someone
With
A
Guilty
Yet you act like someone who has town cleared a few people.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2181, Ruby Red wrote:i think i might have forgotten how to read mutant, or maybe he's just changed as a player. i haven't really seen any of the things that i've previously townread him off of. he seems to be going pretty hard on the mechanical solving which i know comes from town him but he also seems uncharacteristically confident in everything he's saying which from memory is uncharacteristic. (btw, @mutant, do you know who i am yet?)
I have changed my play recently. I've stopped trying to form reads early and now rely almost entirely on mechanical play. I have a few reads here and there but I don't actively try to sort people. Maybe a reason I seem more confident is my policy on forming reads now is that if I'm not confident in my reads then I don't believe in them. I don't do scum 'leans' and town 'leans' anymore. If my read on someone can be described as a lean, I treat it as null. One thing I will say though is that confidence has always been a tell for me in a certain aspect. If you want to know what it's a tell for, you'll have to properly look at my meta. I don't get confident for no reason.

And you're NSG, right? I was told you play differently as Ruby Red so I don't treat you as NSG too much.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:55 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2183, Aronis wrote:Mutant's heads in the clouds but his heart is in the right place guys
That's funny, I have the same view of you :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2205, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 2204, the worst wrote:I'll start writing my acceptance speech
the worst, I'll vote for you if you lynch Blind Bandits?
Mylo I really don't understand why you want BB lynched instead of a guilty...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #241) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2208, the worst wrote:it's ok my reads actually exist rn
If by 'reads' you mean you're going to ignore your other scum reads for now and lynch the guilty then I'm okay with your reads existing.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #242) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:46 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2214, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2213, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 2212, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2211, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 2210, WhemeStar wrote:Mylo wtf
Sorry Sorry Sorry!
Have you been following the game at all
Yes, I have but like IDK I just kiiiiiinda feel like The Worst is more likely to get scum sorry IDK AHHHH
There’s

A

Claimed

Guilty
You say this but...
In post 2176, WhemeStar wrote:Im
Not
Someone
With
A
Guilty

So don’t expect me to blindly follow your guilty
Surely you can understand why people wouldn't trust you to actually lynch that guilty?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #243) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2219, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2218, the worst wrote:no they're just the ones who are saying it

they need the towncred
Or they’re not afraid of you being president
Or they know it doesn't matter. Maybe they think that "hey, let's have the worst take the credit for the guilty instead of giving power from it to the other presidential candidates because we are going to kill him tonight anyway as he is confirmed town".

I think it's only fair that the worst gets to be president today as there is very little chance he survives the night.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #244) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2240, Blind Bandits wrote:just letting you guys know, we break ties my dudes
To clarify, are you claiming a PR that decides which way the ties go?

Or am I over reading this post?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (isolation #245) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Y'know I want to just town read BB for their claim but I feel like I'm too susceptible to just believing role = town and I don't want to get in the habit.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #246) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2265, the worst wrote:maybe I've been secretly admiring you but when we're close I get shy~
I'm sure you'll be able to easily admire Oath through a transparent coffin.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (isolation #247) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:25 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

To clarify, Oath is the one in the coffin. Though I guess it applies to both of you since I don't see a reason that mafia kills anyone other than you tonight unless they have information we don't.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #248) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Nah

Goodbye Mr Presiducky, you were a good Presiducky and you will be missed :’(

I hope some miracle saves you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #249) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Not Known you picked the wrong target to fake a guilty on...

As president, I promise to drop my current policy of democracy and instantly lynch Not Known 15 who, in my eyes, just claimed scum.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #250) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

*After that lynch, my standard policy will resume.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #251) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Actually, thinking about it a little more, maybe what I said above is a little harsh and extreme. The thought of whether or not I stand by that opinion is pending.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Regardless though, Not Known, I'd kindly like you to back off before you mess with things you don't have knowledge of.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #253) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

My party and I have agreed to share this information because we feel it necessary to discredit Not Known's guilty:

When Not Known 15 was leaving my party, they claimed that they were going to fake claim a guilty. Right now, I cannot tell if Not Known is finally following through with this idea or genuinely claiming this role with a guilty. Either way,
regardless of Not Known's alignment, this guilty is fake.

I initially forgot that Not Known had said this hence my initial policy to lynch him for it. However, @Not Known, now is the time to admit this is a fake claim. If you do not, I will genuinely consider you scum. I apologise for foiling your gambit, but faking a guilty in the current game state is not helpful at all. You have chosen a bad player to fake the guilty on. You should have chosen someone in the town's general lynch pool rather than your own.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #254) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Hhahahahaha

No.

Not Known I think you either need to majorly reevaluate your reads or change the way you form them because I think they've been bad all game. Neither Mylo nor Aronis are scum. Blind bandits, maybe, but grouping them with the other 2 is not something I'd lynch them over.

This is what I meant in calling out your fake claim. You decided to fake claim on someone in your own personal lynch pool. You should have gone for the more unknown players instead and maybe we would have been more willing to go through with the fake claim regardless as that would provide read correction for a lot more people that just you.

@Wheme, 123456789's soft guilty was legit. Nothing fake about it. On that subject, it means scum either really did shoot the bodyguard as we originally assumed or there was another cause of a lack of a 2nd kill. If anyone has information about what prevented the second kill then it would be useful if they stepped forward about it. However, naturally, if your information doesn't result in anyone else looking suspicious, don't claim it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2357 (isolation #255) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, am I the only one that doesn't feel like we've made much progress in finding scum?

Maybe it's because I'm used to smaller games hence meaning day 4 with no scum lynched is a crisis point, but I'm really starting to worry that we're not getting anywhere.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2358, Not Known 15 wrote: I
have
reevaluated my reads.
And aronis being Mafia is the result of reevaluation.
Well reevaluate them again.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #257) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I've just confused myself here. I was considering Invisibility to be a lurker but then I checked and saw that he had 111 posts, that's more than most people who I don't consider to be lurkers.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2364, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2362, mutantdevle wrote:Well reevaluate them again.
HURT: Mutantdevle
I have laid my case before you. And instead of addressing my reasoning about aronis being scum... all laid down in post
you unilaterally dismiss my case.
:lol:
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2370 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:06 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Okay, fine, I'll humour you Not Known and pick apart your case.

First of all, your case is a little disorientating as some of your post links don't lead to the right location or even work at all. How are we supposed to agree with you if you can't even present your opinion efficiently?

Next, you criticise him for being flip-floppy over running for president. First of all, I think it's clear Aronis wanted to run for president given he actually did at one point. Obviously, he felt his presence in the campaign was not needed due to the number of people already running. Why would he lie about wanting to run for president? What do scum gain for that? What is even AI about anything he says about running for president?

You also criticise how he claims his reads are bad yet he wants to run for president? Why do you apply that criticism only to him when I have said and done the same thing except more successfully?

I don't get why warrants the reaction "Why does Aronis care
so much
about being townread,
and nothing else
?" when he asked a single person what their read on him was 1 time. Your taking one instance of an action and saying he's constantly doing it. That's like me saying you only care for lynching Aronis and nothing else. You've done other things during the game.

Now, you might jump in here and say that he also does it in , but you're clearly going through his iso to find criticism of him. Hence your stupid comments on some of his posts like "disruptive" or "they assert that they are obvious town, really?" (btw, I personally do think they are obvious town). This means that you based your statement of only caring about reads on himself on 1 instance of him doing it.

As for your case that he is a traitor, I don't think I have any way of describing this case other than "fucking stupid". Like seriously. Read it again. Try not to laugh. Asking someone to be friends is traitor signalling is it? Telling someone who to vote as president is definitely the sign of scum who can't day talk with the rest of their buddies right? Like c'mon, your case is so darn stupid and you know it. You're reaching so fucking much. And you're using this crazy idea to try and call Mylo and BB scum too? Like seriously, what?

It seriously worries me that you're so ready to believe an Aronis, Mylo, BB scum team based on the actions of a single individual. Furthermore, the actions by this individual that you are basing a scum team on consist of 2 posts. 1 being a joke post and the other being a post about advising a town read on how to stay alive. And then you place hurt tags on me when I dismiss your blatantly shit case... where do I fit in to this scum team that you feel so sure of then?

Yes, Aronis is scummy. Yes, he is disruptive. But do you think that's unique to this game? Do you think the way they are acting is because they are scum in this one instant? Hell fucking no. You are scum reading Aronis based on his playstyle. Your case has proven that there is nothing of substance to scum read Aronis on hence why you have stretched a scum read on him to the point you're calling out a joke post about friendship as a traitor signalling to their scum buddy. That's why I think Aronis is obvious town; he has so much scummy and anti-town content but none of it has scum motivation behind it.

Honestly Not Known, I can't tell if your actions are based on how you have no idea what you're doing or if you are actually scum with fake reads. I'd really appreciate it if you stopped giving me reason to doubt my town read on you as I'd like to think I have a fairly accurate lynch pool at this stage in the game despite everything that's happened.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2373, Not Known 15 wrote:From a town point of view... I cannot see this conclusion. Can you?
Yes. You forget the simple principle that someone who knows they are town also knows that if they solely decide the lynch then scum would have no influence in it. Aronis strikes me as someone who'd definitely have this kind of opinion and I believe he has said something similar to that. That principle is the reason that lead me to even consider running for president in the first place (pregame). Aronis just has nothing more on top of that. Aronis's presidency would just be a less accurate Ruby Red presidency. Though, I would say that Aronis looks townier to me than Ruby Red currently does.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #261) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2380, 123456789 wrote:
Leave mutant party

Join Lynch Scum Day One Party
:(

May I ask the reason for this change?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2388 (isolation #262) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2384, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2382, 123456789 wrote:I’m not electing you like ever @Aronis. Same applies for Hebichan and Not Known 15.
Elect me
This may sound crazy but I genuinely think it's time to elect Wheme.

If Wheme is town, they have been fairly confident in a lot of what they are saying. As long as he doesn't go crazy with the power, I feel like he is likely to lynch scum as town.

If Wheme is third party, then his attitude towards this game and confidence in some reads seems like it comes from a role perspective. Hence I suspect he has some mechanical knowledge to call people scum or town on. He's clearly expressed that he'd want to work with the town as third party anyway.

If Wheme is scum then it just means another day of not lynching scum.

And if Wheme does lynch scum, that proves he is on our side. Which I think would also be quite nice (I could personally use the reassurance).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #263) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I want Wheme to be president because I think he has a good chance of killing mafia and if he does then we can trust him.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #264) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:03 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2396, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 2388, mutantdevle wrote:If Wheme is third party, then his attitude towards this game and confidence in some reads seems like it comes from a role perspective. Hence I suspect he has some mechanical knowledge to call people scum or town on. He's clearly expressed that he'd want to work with the town as third party anyway.
is there a reason to not just ask him if this is true or not
Because he won't answer lol. We've asked him to claim multiple times. If he wanted to give any more details about his role then he would have done so by now.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #265) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:09 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2398, ofrhz wrote:
In post 2390, mutantdevle wrote:I want Wheme to be president because I think he has a good chance of killing mafia and if he does then we can trust him.
what

why are you scumreading me
My want of electing Wheme is irrespective of his desire to kill you.

I'm not scum reading you, I have no read on you. That still puts you in the lynch pool. If Wheme has reason to believe you are scum and decides to lynch you then I'm not going to complain. I wouldn't say Wheme is DEFINITELY going to kill you though. There are a few people that he's stated suspicion of throughout the game and I think my lynch pool and his are fairly similar; hence I have no quarrels with him being president.

Personally, I look at it this way:

- There doesn't seem to be any support for electing me this phase.
- That leaves Ruby Red and Wheme.
- I personally prefer Wheme instead of Ruby Red because Wheme has been vocal about where he plans to lynch whereas Ruby Red has been really quiet for quite a while and stated barely any opinions.

Wheme is predictable of where he is going to lynch. Ruby Red is not.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #266) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I fully trusted Wheme up until his third party claim and in a state of not trusting and trusting him at the same time. However, I think that as long as he keeps his intentions clear he is someone I could follow.

Based on what Wheme has said recently, his current pool seems something like: ofrhz > Invisibility > Psyche.

The way I see it, the only trust you need to vote Wheme is the trust that there is scum in this pool. I do think there is scum in this pool and if Wheme has his eye on these people too then I see no reason not to elect him.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #267) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

EBWOP: I fully trusted Wheme up until his third party claim and
am now
in a state of not trusting and trusting him at the same time.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (isolation #268) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:30 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2411, Psyche wrote:let me get this straight
as long as his intentions are clear, you're good on following him
but with respect to his intentions, all you can say is that his lynch pool "
seems something like
" ofrhz > Invisibility > Psyche?
like - that's almost a quarter of everyone alive right now
and your language and his posts don't seem to at all imply a sense of definiteness about his intentions

furthermore, you
don't
barely even trust the guy?
i mean, even if you think it's a good lynch pool - like at least 2/3 scum, because you certainly aren't using language to suggest you believe all 3 are scum - and you think that's definitely wheme's intended pool
isn't it important that you trust him enough to not deliberately lynch the at least one person in that pool who is town?

i'm having a hard time even believing this is a thought process a real human being could have
What you're doing here is assuming we can't trust Wheme at all. I'd like to think we can.

"like - that's almost a quarter of everyone alive right now"
What, you think the lynch pool should be down to 1 or 2? I don't get what you're trying to say with this statement. That it's too many people to be suspecting?

"isn't it important that you trust him enough to not deliberately lynch the at least one person in that pool who is town?"
Yes. And I do trust him to this extent. He's not going to lynch someone he
knows
is town. The point of bringing up this lynch pool is that he's recently labelled these people as people who doesn't view as town. Hence it's reasonable to assume he'd be willing to lynch these.

And you're right, there isn't a definitiveness to his actions. But what's the alternative? Ruby Red? They have said literally nothing about their intentions as president since day 1 and it surprises me how they have so much support for presidency despite doing fuck all.

"i'm having a hard time even believing this is a thought process a real human being could have"
I think this is unreasonably hyperbolic. Wheme would be a far better president than Ruby Red simply because they are more transparent. Period.

Voting for Ruby Red is a gamble since we have no idea what she even plans to do. Wheme is a gamble too to some extent due to their actions, but at least we know what we are gambling.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #269) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2418, Psyche wrote:when you let an election be decided based on vaguely implied lynch pools and personalities instead of definite, clearly announced intentions to kill specific, named people, you allow everyone participating in the election besides the guy elected to avoid accountability for their votes
this reduces information for the town and creates situations where players have made 97 pages of posts, lynched 3 people and found zero scum
Do you think Ruby is going to provide that? Ruby has said nothing. Wheme's vague implications is all we're going to get.

And Wheme HAS "clearly announced intentions to kill specific, named people,". Cough cough the many times he's straight up said he's going to kill ofrhz.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #270) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:35 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Psyche, you keep dissing Wheme being president as though you think there is a golden shining alternative. I've been assuming you think it's Ruby Red but correct me if I'm wrong here.

Wheme isn't the best player in this player list. I know that. But given there is no support for me right now, I don't see any valid alternatives.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #271) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2423, Psyche wrote:
Aronis wrote:wheme is going to kill ofrhz and save town. I have full faith in him as president and will take full responsibility if the decision doesn't work out
why say what wheme will do instead of letting him say so himself?
what is the point of saying you have full faith in him without offering good reasons to have any faith in him? are people supposed to just take the proposition at your word?
and what the hell does it mean to say you will take full responsibility if the decision doesn't work out? what will you do? what will happen?
what does posting, "guys this is all my fault" or whatever do for the town?
Wheme has said he's going to lynch ofrhz. Aronis is hardly speaking for him here.
I've given reasons to have faith in Wheme. I think Aronis gave some reasons to do so in the past as well. I doubt you're going to agree with any of them though.

Also, I'm not sure why you don't understand Aronis's point about taking responsibility for the lynch? Did you forget the point you just made?
In post 2418, Psyche wrote:you allow everyone participating in the election besides the guy elected to avoid accountability for their votes
He's saying that he will take accountability for who Wheme lynches.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #272) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2426, Psyche wrote:why is the choice between wheme and ruby red? are parties set in stone from day 1?
Currently, only myself, Not Known 15, Wheme and Ruby Red are running for president (if my memory serves me correctly). Technically we can elect someone not running but it's both hard and risky to do that when we're electing someone who doesn't want to be put into a kingmaker situation. Not Known 15 is never going to be elected, there doesn't seem to be any support for me so I'm not going to push it, but both Ruby Red and Wheme seem to have support from people to be president. Hence the choice is essentially between those 2. Out of the 2, wheme is better because Ruby Red is mostly absent.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #273) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2441, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2435, Not Known 15 wrote:Ruby Red , Mutant , Invisibility , Psyche , 123456789 and ofrhz(you) are the list where I would apply pressure, however, not necessarily in this order.
My lynchpool is Ruby Red, Mutant, Invisibility, Psyche, 123456789, and ofrhz. I will pressure my scumreads... wrong answers and they are dead. No answers and they are dead.
You're in a position to decide who lives and who dies?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #274) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Who is mutant lynching?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #275) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2464, skitter30 wrote:what's ur read on ofrhz?
Null. And that puts them in my lynch pool.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #276) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I would much prefer invisibility lynched though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #277) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2451, WhemeStar wrote:Oh cool ircher is still town
My read on him was wavering a bit. I reread his pagetop and your post and was thinking "yeah, but he could have posted that for mafia's benefit too" but then I remembered this crucial piece of information:
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:The mafia have daytalk.
I don't think he would have posted where he thinks everyone will vote publically if he was mafia. He'd post in the mafia thread.

So yeah I agree. Thanks for inadvertently giving my confidence in this read.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #278) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I see that you're getting tiered of resolving these.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #279) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

If Ruby is president instead of Wheme then I think it would be a sign that at least one of Ruby and ofrhz are scum OR Blind Bandits just has too much power.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #280) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:49 am

Post by mutantdevle »

LOL WHAT THE FUCK.

Blind bandits, who is in your lynch pool?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (isolation #281) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2507, 123456789 wrote:Not Known 15, Ofrhz, or Invisibility for the lynch pls.
Emphasis on the last 2 as opposed to the first.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #282) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Invisibility.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #283) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Not Known you seriously annoy me sometimes.

Why don’t you want Hebichan to reach thier win condition? It won’t end the game, that would be stupid. If nothing else, it proves they aren’t mafia.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #284) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2530, Invisibility wrote:
In post 2529, Myloninja13 wrote:
Sorry Sorry but like I just think you're the most likely mafia here.
No like I actually want to hear an explanation
Btw, I think I trust BB now. I feel like scum in BB’s position would have just used this opportunity to get another miss lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #285) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:59 am

Post by mutantdevle »

That quote and my post are completely unrealistic...

Damn phone posting.

I was going to make a sassy post towards invisibility but decided against it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #286) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Unrelated*

This is why I don’t phone post.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #287) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

ISO me and find a large post about Aronis.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2543 (isolation #288) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2542, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2538, ofrhz wrote:-______- I don’t get why
because there is still a chance that their win ends the game, even if their claim is true.
There really really isn't any chance their win condition would end the game...

Do you understand anything about game balance?

If hebichan hadn't claimed and wasn't found out for double voting she would have won by now. The only reason she hasn't won is because people like you are actively sabotaging her.

Do you really think that the mod would implement a role that could end the game in the first 2-4 days? What a waste of a creative setup that would be.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (isolation #289) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

OR you could claim since you’re the most popular lynch candidate.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2559 (isolation #290) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Hebi, if I understand your ability correctly then surely to win you'd just need to make a district just the 2 of us? I'm more than happy to arrange a tied district with you.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2616 (isolation #291) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:12 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2613, WhemeStar wrote:ank you here?
In post 2614, WhemeStar wrote:I wanna try to solve this with you like labryinth
You trust ank as town here?

I like what Ank has said so far, but I don't like Ruby Red at all. I'd expect much better from them.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (isolation #292) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2615, Invisibility wrote:
In post 2594, Myloninja13 wrote:@Invisibility please claim
why
Because we want to lynch you.

@BB, please come back soon an place intent to lynch on invisibility. We do have a deadline to keep aware of.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #293) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2631, Blind Bandits wrote:CURRENT LYNCH POOL IS {INVIS, NK15}

NO ONE ASKED FOR SKITTER BUT IM PUTTING HIM IN JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT

INTENT TO LYNCH WHICHEVER ONE COMES TO MIND WHEN I WAKE UP CAUSE PURRC CANT STOP ME IF HES AWAY

THOSE IN THE POOL SHOULD CLAIM ACCORDINGLY
What happened to having everyone vote (invisibility has the most votes).

Lynching Nk15 is fine but lynching skitter would just be stupid.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2659 (isolation #294) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:23 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2654, Invisibility wrote:oh ok nvm
Can you claim please?

I fully expect BB to lynch you when they get back if you don't.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (isolation #295) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2501, jjh927 wrote: The term will last until (expired on 2018-08-08 13:30:00) from now
Just pointing out, we don't have a lot of time. It concerns me that we don't have enough time to reevaluate anything based on claims. Hence the whole need to enforce deadlines with democratic policies.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #296) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

BB, I'm having to trust that you make the right choices now but you really need to be present and engaging with people.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (isolation #297) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2667, 123456789 wrote:the one who claims first can live today.
I like this premise. Sadly I doubt they'll follow it given that BB is the one in control of the lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #298) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:08 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Yeah, kill this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #299) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Invisibility, I have A LOT of town reads. You’re not one of them. Please go through your ISO and point out why I’m supposed to town read you? I don’t recall you having much of any of a contribution this game which is concerning given your post count.

When you’re this late in the game, null reads become scum. You’ve done nothing to prove yourself and you’re not much of a loss in my opinion.

Recently, you’ve come across as frustrated scum who has nothing to defend themselves against.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #300) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:57 am

Post by mutantdevle »

But can you just lynch someone though?
In post 2501, jjh927 wrote: The term will last until (expired on 2018-08-08 13:30:00) from now
You have less than 24 hours and I'm getting worried because you're not always here.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2738 (isolation #301) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I personally prefer vizzy but I'd recommend it as your call. That way, people can't claim that you're taking no responsibility.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #302) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2739, WhemeStar wrote:Lynch orfhz and if that somehow flips town I’ll sheep whoever rest of game
What do you think of them going to the lengths of citing meta to defend vizzy?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #303) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:48 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I mean, they defended you too. Just they did it entirely with words.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #304) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

14 hours.

Please end the day as soon as possible.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #305) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

NK15, vizzy, ofrhz, I literally couldn't care less at this point. We just need a lynch.

Preferably the first 2 though since ofrhz hasn't claimed.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #306) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I think that’s a bad idea - unless you can promise you’ll be hear to lynch.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2809 (isolation #307) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:29 am

Post by mutantdevle »

What benefit is there for them to claim?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #308) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2812, hebichan wrote:And according to mod the entire game needs to tie for my condition and we have no idea how ties redolve without bb. L freaking o freakin L. Coulda been avoided if nk wasnt an idiot.
I'm sorry about that, please don't hold it against the rest of the town :/
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #309) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:15 am

Post by mutantdevle »

6 townies + 2 third party + 3 scum = 11 alive?

I don't understand the panic here tbh.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Anyone else’s party PTs completely dead?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #311) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Ofrhz do you even still check our party PT? :(
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2878 (isolation #312) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Wheme let’s spice things up.

Join my party.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #313) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I could endorse you too if you want?

That will make things extra spicy.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #314) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

We've not lost yet.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2891 (isolation #315) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:36 am

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: mutantdevle

Just to be clear I am running for president.

Wheme, join my party PT.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #316) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:38 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Oh yeah, Ircher changed their vote.

UNVOTE:

I wanna keep it 3 votes each for now.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #317) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Where join my party goddammit!
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #318) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2899, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: WhemeStar [/]

Does day end if everyone votes?

If not everyone not voting please vote.
Voting ends when a candidate gets a majority.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #319) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:24 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2903, mutantdevle wrote:Where join my party goddammit!
Wheme*

Like trust me, you're going to want in on this.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #320) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2911, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2908, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2907, WhemeStar wrote:-join whatever party mutant is
You're going to need to bold that before I do anything
Does joining a party do anything other than me being in the pt
Not really, no. But I want you (and only you) to join my PT. There's some stuff there you might find useful.

Just type
join mutante party
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #321) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: mutantdevle
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (isolation #322) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:51 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2930, WhemeStar wrote:If it’s on them 2 mutant is gonna become president and then we will probably lynch town again
Dude, we have pretty much the same lynch pool lol. This vote for president between us 2 barely fucking matters lol.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #323) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:01 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Umm, you realise I can just change my vote to you at any time right? I just don't want the day to end yet.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #324) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:02 am

Post by mutantdevle »

You also forget that I'm not actively working against Hebi. Obviously, I don't want this day to end in a no lynch. But using Hebi as a reason for me to do or not do something means nothing to me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #325) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2939, hebichan wrote:Since I realllly don't need to see 7 more days of this, I'll just chime in with, I'm doing what I need to for my win condition, and everyone else should too.

Third scums probably in the people yolo voting mutant to help me.
You know that's only numbers right?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (isolation #326) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2943, hebichan wrote:
In post 2940, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2939, hebichan wrote:Since I realllly don't need to see 7 more days of this, I'll just chime in with, I'm doing what I need to for my win condition, and everyone else should too.

Third scums probably in the people yolo voting mutant to help me.
You know that's only numbers right?
Can I ask why you're so bothered with two people voting for wheme to tie then? If numbers is the one voting weird bring that up.

But my votes completely consistent so idk why you're being so weird about it.
What? Where's this come from? I'm confused.

You said that the third scum is probably one of the people yolo voting me to help you. Numbers is the only person yolo voting me.

And that doesn't make me want to push him as scum. It's your belief his vote makes him scum not mine.

I never questioned your vote as being weird either...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3089 (isolation #327) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me?

I’ve just woken up and I thought “hmm, I wonder how skitter is getting on?”

FUCKING DAMN YOU SKITTER!!

:(

I’m too tired for this shit.

I’m going to get out of bed, cry about this for a bit, and then start commenting on some stuff.

But the real question is, now that I’ve witnessed such BETRAYAL, do I actually want to get out of bed?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3090 (isolation #328) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

This is the equivalent of Aronis hammering me in lylo.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #329) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

So for my reads on the scum players:

I had ruby sussed from pretty much the start (suspicious day 1, sure day 2).
Vizzy became obv scum to pretty much everyone.
Hebichan tricked us into thinking they were 3rd party.
And skitter had me pocketed to the point that I was literally feeding scum information.

I think that about cancels each other out...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #330) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Reading the scum chat:

For the record, I never did try to seriously analyse the districts. I was just hoping it would make scum over think the placement of them.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #331) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:27 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 591, hebichan wrote:God, they really, really like giving us information and hiding it from the rest of town.
I think this should be the tagline for this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #332) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 907, skitter30 wrote:i low-key want to be prez in lylo and lynch mutant for the lolz
Wow. Weren't you content with a standard betrayal? You wanted to take it a step further? You truly are a monster.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #333) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I just finished the mafia PT.

Tbh, I'm kinda honoured that you considered killing me N1 :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3106 (isolation #334) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:23 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I just read all the party PTs.

At least mine was the best :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #335) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 2999, skitter30 wrote:also can't believe the day2 lol-3p claim held up all game lol
You guys acted in the scum PT as though it was the shittiest claim ever but it really wasn't. In my opinion, it was clever and believable. Sure, there were some flaws in it. But we were always too distracted by other things to notice them.

I still stand by my policy of helping third party's win though. If Wheme had won earlier, then town would have had more time to adjust. He made us lose out on a lynch when we crucially needed one. Additionally, if NK15 didn't prevent Hebi from tying a second district, we would have found out the claim was a lie.

So basically, we WOULD have lynched Hebi and probably could have lynched Vizzy before mylo if we decided to help the third party claims instead of letting scum get away with a fake claim and allowing Wheme to fuck us up at a crucial time. I also find it likely that Ankamius would have ended up lynched as well, though I do think that Skitter would survive to win the game.

I hope that the rest of the town can learn from this game that helping third parties that aren't inherently against the town is useful (obviously not SKs and game-ending jesters). If you treat them as a threat then they will become a threat. And the best way to test their claim is to let them win.

Though the thing I've learnt from this game is to not trust so easily.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #336) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:39 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3004, the worst wrote:I just heard mutant's heart break from Australia
I'm now deaf because my heartbreak was so bad...

Like, when I saw that this game was over I thought "oh, maybe vizzy was town and Skitter didn't take being a popular candidate for president as a sign that maybe he wasn't scum" but then I saw Skitter lynched wh4t and I was all confused like "nooo Skitter why did you do that!?!?" and then I saw that skitter was scum and the world just ended for me and I started to cry.

I just let the tears roll down my cheek but they wouldn't stop and I was too limp from pain to wipe them away. So now I have tears trickling down my leg.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3111 (isolation #337) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3017, jjh927 wrote:The masonry could have been a trustworthy and highly relevant political force but mutant fell for a phishing scam
I mean, just imagine. How cool would it have been if skitter actually had this PR and been town. I would have been praised for cleverly thinking of a way to communicate with another townie! But instead, I was the mafia's inside man. I was deceived and lied to and manipulated. I was their puppet, being used every second of the game. I had so many ideas but because I shared them with someone who had placed all my faith in they were always 1 step ahead of me. Predicting and knowing my every move.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3112 (isolation #338) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

They did everything I wish I could do as scum. But sadly, I have not rolled with a scum team that likes to scheme in such a way (or at least lived long enough to).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #339) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:49 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3025, skitter30 wrote:also jjh thanks for running this, it was a lot of fun
Ditto.

I really look forward to playing games you host in the future because, if they are anything like this, then I'm going to have a lot of fun playing them.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #340) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:51 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3027, jjh927 wrote:How did people accept it when it got to the endgame and there was no way to tie?
I just assumed that it meant they couldn't win anymore :?

In hindsight, it should have really pinged me that Hebi tried to pretend that she could still get a tie from the standard voting. Not that figuring that out would have meant anything though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3115 (isolation #341) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3036, Invisibility wrote:To be fair people thought this was a 3 scum game
I didn't. I was still sure it was 4 scum. Unfortunately, I had it in my head that this meant I was right about Wheme not being third party rather than figuring out Hebi couldn't be. But like I say, I'm not so sure any realisations at that point in the game would have saved the town. I think only preventing Wheme from becoming president would have.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (isolation #342) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3041, skitter30 wrote:i was more worried about whether or not aronis would try to become prez
He really should have.

Myself and Aronis were not good Mason partners tbh. Our styles don't fit. All it really served for us was 1 less person whose alignment we had to worry about.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #343) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 154, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2269, mutantdevle wrote:Y'know I want to just town read BB for their claim but I feel like I'm too susceptible to just believing role = town and I don't want to get in the habit.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Omg I just laughed at this for a good 2 minutes.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #344) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 200, zMuffinMan wrote:then they have a four player masonry

how could this possibly go wrong?
In post 201, jjh927 wrote:Remember that mutant has been thoroughly pocketed and literally claimed masons directly to the mafia when he found out it was skitter doing the survey
In post 202, jjh927 wrote:I forgot how fun modding this game is when it's not just really drawn out deadlines
In post 203, the worst wrote:my soul is barfing but my body is laughing
In post 204, jjh927 wrote:Figured I'd quote the post
In post 41, mutantdevle wrote:Okay so I have a plan for tomorrow over a little thing.

First of all, I want to convince ofrhz to leave my party so that it's just myself and skitter.
Next, I will ask Wheme to join my party - possibly taking him up on the offer to endorse him as party leader.
If I do make him the leader, I will still make it known that I'm running for president as well.
I will make it clear that I don't want anyone else joining my party.

That gives us 3 confirmed towns in one private topic.

I can invite you too if you want? So that the 4 of us are there. Outside of us 4, I can't trust anyone else with 100% confidence.
In post 205, the worst wrote:WAHT. HOW DOES A SINGLE SENTENCE OF THAT POST MAKE ANY SENSE?????
In post 206, zMuffinMan wrote:tbh i cant see a flaw in that plan

maybe they should invite third party hebi because while shes not town, shes confirmed not scum either
Okay so no joke I was actually really close to also inviting Hebi but I figured that since third party hebi couldn't win anymore they might side with the mafia and reveal the information...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #345) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3093, Ankamius wrote:If things had gone differently and I turned out to be town, I'm not actually sure I would've gone with your Mason claim in LyLo

That kind of thing usually pings "SCUM LED FAKE SOLVED SETUP" to me
In post 3094, skitter30 wrote:also town!me woudl have been *incredibly* suspicious of anyone trying to become president in lylo in this setup; it's basically a scumclaim tbh
We both crumbed our roles a few times throughout the game so that if either of us died the other could claim with proof. Also, I think a lot of the wording we used in some of our interactions heavily hints that we know each other to be town. However, I was mostly relying on Skitter's knowledge of my role to help get me elected.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3125 (isolation #346) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3098, skitter30 wrote:ye i'm not entirely sure why you trusted me that much tbh, but once you did you gave me a lot to work with

and i was basically paraphrasing the entirety of the party pt into the scum pt

p-edit: yeah and then we randomized it just so that you'd overanalyze it and draw wrong conclusions :p

almost every night it was randomized iirc
I don't know why either. I guess I trusted you so heavily because you were my strongest town read before that - which, let's be honest, for me should have been a sign you were scum. When I found out it was you who was behind the messages it just made so much sense for you to be town. I was already town reading you, you claimed without hesitation, and I guess I thought that the opinion poll was too strong of an ability for scum to have. Of course, any one of the 4 of you could have claimed it was them behind the polls. Had any of your scum buddies claimed it was them then I definitely wouldn't have fallen for this. You were wise to have it be you.

But even then, I don't know why I shared so much with you. All you offered back was your identity. I was just trying to give you as much information as I could because I figured that you could form better reads with it than I could. I know my reads tend to be bad, so I was looking for someone who I could trust and have good reads on my behalf. Unfortunately, I didn't have that with Aronis. He informed me very quickly that he didn't have good reads (I also thought that was obvious from looking at his attitude in the thread). So in a way, I was depending on you. I think that if my mason partner was someone who I could be sure to have good reads, then maybe I wouldn't have shared so much with you or even fallen for your phishing scam. I think I'd probably still have told you that I was a mason, but had my partner been someone I could rely on more, I don't think I'd have told you their identity or involved you in as many of my plans.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #347) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3121, the worst wrote:mutant you're the best
<3

Y'know, despite everything, this is the most fun game of mafia that I've played.
(Except for the only marathon game I played because my reads there were almost entirely spot on and I felt a real rush of adrenaline whilst playing it).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3128 (isolation #348) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3126, jjh927 wrote:Maybe you should have claimed 3p cop with a no result on Hebi then
Or role cop with a mafia goon result? :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3142 (isolation #349) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:22 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 3140, skitter30 wrote:you just wanted me to be town
I think I have this problem in a few of my games :/