Best and Worst Tribes in MS history

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #57 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:49 am

Post by AcRv »

In post 32, xofelf wrote:Also, Solana in Eon.
I know I'm necroing this thread but I just googled "Survivor: Eon" out of curiousity having disappeared for ages and then got all sentimental and then found myself here. That tribe was awesome before I ballsed up at the second swap =P

The Gastly vote still sticks in my mind and our Sollaliance worked well (and our spooky PMs were amazing) until the aforementioned panicked screw up. I still feel bad about that attempted betrayal.

Though I have a limited and biased opinion there. Still the best tribe!
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:04 am

Post by AcRv »

In post 59, D3f3nd3r wrote: You need to play more because we’ve allied in every game we’ve both played. Friendbat <3
I am 100% down to play another game but the last two years have been full on and I haven't been able to commit because of lame things like life.

I will come back when you least expect it <3 Friendship is everlasting.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by AcRv »

In post 63, xofelf wrote:
In post 57, AcRv wrote:
In post 32, xofelf wrote:Also, Solana in Eon.
I know I'm necroing this thread but I just googled "Survivor: Eon" out of curiousity having disappeared for ages and then got all sentimental and then found myself here. That tribe was awesome before I ballsed up at the second swap =P

The Gastly vote still sticks in my mind and our Sollaliance worked well (and our spooky PMs were amazing) until the aforementioned panicked screw up. I still feel bad about that attempted betrayal.

Though I have a limited and biased opinion there. Still the best tribe!
YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND THEN YOU WENT BATSHIT AND IT WAS SAAAAAAD. I LOVED YOU SO MUCH!!!

Also it's good to see your face again, I've missed you <3
That game should've gone very differently. But alas. You were the only one of Solana to make the merge.

I missed you too <3

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”