Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #11600 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have to heard home but Tor imho should be the lynch.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11601 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11599, MathBlade wrote:So we have to lynch the scum most likely to have petrification and imho that is Toranaga. He likely isn’t going to blow himself up. My suspicion is he can’t and if the two Tor is the threat. Because when scum made me leader they probably didn’t count on Tor having to call his bluff.
I mean if he outright refuses then sure, let's lynch Tor. But there's literally no cost to town at least asking.

I think it's not Gamma, since the claim of voting Nero really fucks with you being leader for scum. It's that claim that conf!towns you.

So we get Tor to blow up Sakura. That will only happen if Tor is town, or Sakura is town and Tor has protection as scum. They can't protect both, and he can't claim negation.

So if he doesn't do it, we lynch him and move on.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11602 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 11601, Sando wrote:So we get Tor to blow up Sakura.
Isn't she like petrified?
Sigh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11603 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11599, MathBlade wrote:Lynching Tor today likely stops the petrifications.
Picks from town FA on N3 when petrification was an option: FA Mathblade Sakura Shiro drixx nancy

We can assume townFA didn't lie about this list.

Also note that's the same night Nancy should have picked up heal.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11604 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11602, Creature wrote:
Yep.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11605 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11598, Sando wrote:Yeah Tor+Nancy+Sakura seems pretty good for scumlist right about now.
Why does scum petrify Sakura if she’s scum? Please explain how this makes any sense at all?

But I - the only one who is making this argument, based on 100% common sense - is in your POE.

:roll:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11598, Sando wrote:Yeah Tor+Nancy+Sakura seems pretty good for scumlist right about now.
Why does scum petrify Sakura if she’s scum? Please explain how this makes any sense at all?

But I - the only one who is making this argument, based on 100% common sense - is in your POE.

Why do you ignore me every time I post about why you should heal right now?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Sando »

Could everyone who got powers last night please confirm.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11599, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11596, Sando wrote:
In post 11593, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11592, Sando wrote:
In post 11586, MathBlade wrote:Pedit: Assume Gamma Or Nancy is scum. What makes them required to tell the truth?
Nothing...that's literally my point, that scum are clearly lying about who they voted, and 2 of them are in Gamma/Sakura/Tor.
Then come vote Tor with me.
Why not get Tor to blow himself up within the 3? Or get him to refuse and thus conf!scum himself?

What does lynching accomplish better?
Lynching Tor today likely stops the petrifications. If he is scum and does have suicide bomber he likely has some sort of protection especially if everyone followed the plan.

The problem is we are having trouble getting scum to do what we need which they won’t. It’s against their wincon.
So we have to lynch the scum most likely to have petrification and imho that is Toranaga. He likely isn’t going to blow himself up. My suspicion is he can’t and if the two Tor is the threat. Because when scum made me leader they probably didn’t count on Tor having to call his bluff.

Plus if it is Tor Sakura and Nancy we run into KPN issues and that I might have to start petrifying myself and we don’t get flips. I need to run the numbers for this scenario here.
You can’t self-petrify, that is a targeting power, like I can’t heal or echo myself. Thankfully I have bp but since scum views me as a convenient mislynch, I obviously don’t need to worry about that tonight.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11609 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11601, Sando wrote:
In post 11599, MathBlade wrote:So we have to lynch the scum most likely to have petrification and imho that is Toranaga. He likely isn’t going to blow himself up. My suspicion is he can’t and if the two Tor is the threat. Because when scum made me leader they probably didn’t count on Tor having to call his bluff.
I mean if he outright refuses then sure, let's lynch Tor. But there's literally no cost to town at least asking.

I think it's not Gamma, since the claim of voting Nero really fucks with you being leader for scum. It's that claim that conf!towns you.

So we get Tor to blow up Sakura. That will only happen if Tor is town, or Sakura is town and Tor has protection as scum. They can't protect both, and he can't claim negation.

So if he doesn't do it, we lynch him and move on.
No no, we are absolutely not fucking blowing up Sakura!
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11610 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Sando »

Nancy ignoring all the comments about why healing right now is fine/good is pretty funny TBH :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11611 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Sando »

So theory is:

Scum messed with precog'd abilities to implicate Math
Scum voted town!Math in given town would think Math lied about the abilities
Scum plan to WTFpwn town with petrifies all over the place tonight
Scum plan to mislynch Math tomorrow and then finish the WTFpwning tomorrow night

How did we conclude scum can mess with abilities?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11612 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11602, Creature wrote:
Yes and probably spewed town because of it. Why does scum petrify one of the most widely townread players in this game, if she’s scum? This is beyond insane.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11606, Sando wrote:
In post 11605, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Why do you ignore me every time I post about why you should heal right now?
I said the MAJORITY. If the majority wants me to do that and not be able to heal anymore petrified players until D7, it won’t be on my head.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I said the MAJORITY. If the majority wants me to do that and not be able to heal anymore petrified players until D7, it won’t be on my head.
Who else are you planning on healing before D7? That's tomorrow and there's only 1 petrified person right now...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11607, Sando wrote:Could everyone who got powers last night please confirm.
I already did - not that I’m getting believed - but I took echo and targeted Drixx with it onto Math.

But I would really love to know who Sakura picked as the 5th. I know she picked me, UFO, Nero. Ausaka and someone else.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11614, Sando wrote:
In post 11613, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I said the MAJORITY. If the majority wants me to do that and not be able to heal anymore petrified players until D7, it won’t be on my head.
Who else are you planning on healing before D7? That's tomorrow and there's only 1 petrified person right now...
How do you know scum doesn’t have echo? Is so, there could be 2.

And we have no idea who it’s going to be, if you’re wrong about UFO. What if he flips green? Would you still be happy I used my heal today and not tomorrow?

But why not put it to a vote? How many people want me to use my heal today? Also, if scum still has petrify after today, then don’t you think they’d want to kill me?

If both Drixx and Nero are scumreading me, they are unlikely to doc me tonight and as the only known healer left in the game, do you think it’s wise not to be able to use my bp to protect myself?

So, I need 2 things to heal:

A) a majority consensus

and

B) Assurance that someone docs me tonight, so scum doesn’t kill town’s only healer and I should ideally receive double doc protection, if Math is scum and he and his team get redirector.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But I would really love to know who Sakura picked as the 5th. I know she picked me, UFO, Nero. Ausaka and someone else.
Ok so the people that can possibly Petrify are:

FA Mathblade Sakura Shiro drixx nancy

FA - Obv not
Math - Conf!town now
Sakura - Petrifies self?
Shiro - Obv not
Nancy -
UFO(this is Tora? Why do people keep using a different name?) -
Nero -
Aus - Obv not

So we're left with Nancy, Tora and Nero who could petrify, plus some random 5th, that would have to have been picked by Sakura and then turned around and Petrified her?

Nancy/Tora/Nero - gee, considering Nero basically can't be scum here due to leadership shenanigans, that lines up pretty damn nicely with what I said.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11616, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How do you know scum doesn’t have echo? Is so, there could be 2.
Because it gets announced in game...

There could be 2 tomorrow, you don't get to save it up, you still only have 1 heal tomorrow.

Good lord, this is like arguing with Titus D3.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11619 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If you’re wrong about UFO, there could be more and if I heal, I also cannot use my bp. If Math is scum, then scum could get redirector, so I would need double doc, to be safe and be able to use my heal both days if necessary.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11620 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 11615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But I would really love to know who Sakura picked as the 5th.
In post 11440, Kokichi Oma wrote:I power echoed drixx to tor
Sigh
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11621 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 11619, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
If you’re wrong about UFO, there could be more and if I heal, I also cannot use my bp. If Math is scum, then scum could get redirector, so I would need double doc, to be safe and be able to use my heal both days if necessary.
So you're saying DON'T heal the person petrified so that you can BP, leaving that person petrified, so that you can potentially heal someone else tomorrow? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're either healing today or getting lynched, it's fairly simple. But then I doubt you actually took heal so...
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11622 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11617, Sando wrote:
In post 11615, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But I would really love to know who Sakura picked as the 5th. I know she picked me, UFO, Nero. Ausaka and someone else.

FA - Obv not
Math - Conf!town now
Sakura - Petrifies self?
Shiro - Obv not
Nancy -
Nero -
Aus - Obv not

So we're left with Nancy, Tora and Nero who could petrify, plus some random 5th, that would have to have been picked by Sakura and then turned around and Petrified her?

Nancy/Tora/Nero - gee, considering Nero basically can't be scum here due to leadership shenanigans, that lines up pretty damn nicely with what I said.
How is Math “confitown”?

I agree. I think Nero is town as well.

If you want to mislynch me, you’re pretty much handing the game to scum, if you’re wrong about UFO.

So, let’s hope you are because I am the only one who can reverse petrification. That’s why I used it on Shiro N3. I was hoping that she did take my advice to bp herself and then I would have also stopped any attempts to prevent him from being petrified. Unfortunately, they killed him instead. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #11623 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 11622, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11617, Sando wrote:

FA - Obv not
Math - Conf!town now
Sakura - Petrifies self?
Shiro - Obv not
Nancy -
Nero -
Aus - Obv not

How is Math “confitown”?

I agree. I think Nero is town as well.

If you want to mislynch me, you’re pretty much handing the game to scum, if you’re wrong about UFO.

So, let’s hope you are because I am the only one who can reverse petrification. That’s why I used it on Shiro N3. I was hoping that she did take my advice to bp herself and then I would have also stopped any attempts to prevent him from being petrified. Unfortunately, they killed him instead. :(
P.edit. UFO is Toranga’s name on MU.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11624 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 11582, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11559, MathBlade wrote:
In post 11557, Drixx wrote:
In post 11553, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11529, Sando wrote:
In post 11523, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I voted Ausaka last night, not Nero. Wasn’t I supposed to do that? :confused:

because she was supposed to dayvig safely and Nero was supposed to be the backup?
Nope, you were supposed to vote Nero, it was pretty clear.

Can you please stop being an ass while we're at it, you're either scum or don't understand the gamestate, either way you shouldn't be being an ass towards people.
No, I’m very sure it was Ausuka, which I did.

Stop fucking insulting me or don’t fucking talk to me!

I don’t have to listen to this. I did what I thought I was supposed to and more to help town in this game. I totally don’t fucking deserve any of this crap.
The vote assignments were repeated a bunch of times. You literally have no excuse. If you are town (which I seriously doubt), then you didn't pay attention at all and you have severely hurt town.

I mean ... I assume this is just scum theatre but if you flip green then you need to pay attention post game because I'm pretty sure the whole town is going to have some critique for you. You don't get to freelance and do your own thing and then lash out at other people like it's their fault.

But again ... I'm PRETTY SURE you're just scum here so ... nice ATE.
Drixx if Nancy is scum what you are doing is not helping.

Furthermore Nancy if scum with Sakura has to use HT to save her lose lose
Nancy if scum without Sakura has to use HT to save her
Nancy if town and Sakura is town win win
Nancy if town and Sakura is scum lose lose

Mainly we only have issues if Sakura is scum and if Nancy is scum with Sakura scum are down a PR.

So I am thinking Tor needs to be the lynch in that case because Tor would have to be the one to petrify Sakura.
Sakura can’t be scum. God people use your freaking brains. Why the fuck does scum petrify arguably the most widely read townie, if she’s scum? In what world does this even make an iota of sense?
Because of the argument you are making right now. Literally the entire game has pointed out that there could be a well hidden scum. Take someone who is super widely read as town and then put a negative effect on them and what's the net result? They go from widely read as town to nearly conftown, because "scum wouldn't do that"!

Except ... it doesn't hurt scum at all. They have 3 alive. You (regardless of your alignment) are going to end up healing Sakura. No lasting damage but a huge boost in town cred.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”