jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy Mafia Endgame

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

Gerrymandering Shadow Government Democracy Mafia!

Spoiler: Full Playerlist
1. the worst
FIGHTING DREAMERS (the worst / SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis hydra)

2. zMuffinMan
NicoRobin

3. Oath
Firebringer

4. ofrhz
Iconeum

5. Hebichan
6. skitter30
ArcAngel9

7. Edosurist
8. Myloninja13
9. 123456789
10. Wh4t
Psyche
Wraith

11. Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
12. Aronis
13. Ankamius
Ruby Red

14. Tazaro
15. Not Known 15
16. Ausuka
17. Whemestar
18. Invisibility
19. mutantdevle

Spoiler: Alive Players (9)
ofrhz
Iconeum

Hebichan
skitter30
ArcAngel9

Myloninja13
Aronis
Ankamius
Ruby Red

Invisibility

Spoiler: Dead Players (10)
Edosurist, VT
zMuffinMan
NicoRobin
, Presidential Bodyguard
Tazaro, Government-Sanctioned Assassin
Ausuka, 2-Shot Fact Checker
Oath
Firebringer
, Honest Face
the worst
, VT
Not Known 15, VT
Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra), Tiebreaker
mutantdevle, Mason
Wh4t
Psyche
Wraith
, VT

Spoiler: Victorious Players (5)
Whemestar, 3rd party Despot

Hebichan, Mafia 1-shot Protester
skitter30
ArcAngel9
, Mafia Goon
Ankamius
Ruby Red,
, Mafia Second-Home-Owner
Invisibility, Mafia Goon

Game rules:
1. Democracy is dead and I killed it.
2. Votetags are preferable to bolding votes, but both will be counted- not that you'll be doing a lot of that.
3. You can keep posting after a lynch occurs until I get around to locking the thread.
4. Day deadlines are weird and funky and you should read the mechanics rules.
5. I'm gonna be making a lot of posts that aren't modposts in this game, so be wary about that and only take things in my mod colour as mod-confirmed.
0ffff0
is my colour. Do not use it.
7. No copying exactly what is stated in either private topics or in PMs from me. Paraphrase please.
8. This game is not bastard. I will, however, reiterate that I'll be making a lot of things that aren't modposts, the vast majority of which are on behalf of other people.
9. Tell me before you V/LA.
10. You get a prod if you don't post for 48 hours. I'll replace you if you fail to pick up within 24 hours of a prod. If you get prodded a lot and I think the situation is getting out of hand, I might suggest you ask for a replacement or even force replace.
11. Death is final. But you can have a contentless bah post when you do die.
12. Don't discuss the game outside of threads specifically for the game.
13. Do not discuss ongoing games.
14. Site rules apply, but you already knew that.
15. Read the mechanics post directly under this or you're going to have a bad time.
Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 32 times in total.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Game Mechanics!

In this game, instead of voting for a lynch, you will vote for a president who will then decide on the lynch.

You will do so secretly (via PM) and irrevocably. All players will occupy 1 of 5 districts- the players within them will be decided on by the mafia in the preceding night (including night 0), and each must contain at least 2 players. In the event that a district contains less than 2 players due to nightkills, a player from a district that contains more than 2 players will be randomly selected and moved. The president will be the player who wins the most districts, and the winner of a district is the player with the most votes from players in that district.

The day phase in this game is split into 3 phases, while the night remains the same.
-The first 6 real life days of the day phase is the Campaigning Phase.
-The following 24 hours of the day phase is Election Day.
-The final 7 days of the day phase is the Term.

The night phase is relatively normal and will last 48 hours.

The Campaigning Phase

During the Campaigning Phase, players may announce their candidacy by bolding "Announce Candidacy" and naming/creating the party they will be standing for.

Players who announce their candidacy may use a crier ability (PM me a post to make on their behalf) once every 36 hours during the campaign.

Players who are not standing as a candidate may join another player's party by bolding "Join: Partyname" (political affiliations are public) and be added to a PT with all other party members.

Players may only create a new party or join another player's party once in an in-game day, except for the first day in which they may do this twice. If they ever leave the party, they will also leave the PT. The most recent player to stand as a candidate for a party is considered to be that party's leader. If another party member wishes to stand in place of the previous candidate, they may only do so under 2 circumstances;
1. The previous candidate is dead or no longer in the party. The first player to stand becomes the party leader.
2. The previous candidate bolds "Endorse: playername" in the PT to pass control. This must take place even in the case that that player cannot stand as a candidate any more.

Players may also submit a postal vote in advance of Election Day by PMing me. This cannot be changed once submitted.

Election Day

During Election Day, players may vote for any player, including one who has not announced their candidacy, by PMing me their vote. Votes may not be changed. The winner of the election is the player who wins the most districts, and the winner of each district is the player with the most votes within it.

Players who announced the candidacy during Campaigning Phase may make use a single crier ability (PM me a post to make on their behalf) once at any point on Election Day.

Players may vote on Election Day even if they have already voted by postal vote during the Campaigning Phase. This is considered electoral fraud.

The Term

At the start of the Term, the number of votes for each player within each district shall be made public, and the president will be elected. Ties within districts will be settled by an undisclosed mechanic.

During the Term, the president decides who to lynch, or to no lynch, by voting for either a player or to no lynch. Note that the president essentially holds the hammer vote, and so the player will be lynched as soon as I get around to it and the day will end.

If there is a tie for the most districts, and therefore no clear president, the Term will be considered a Coalition. In a Coalition Term, all players who won districts will have a number of votes equal to the number of districts they won. These votes can be changed and function in the same way as a normal mafia game. When the number of votes on a player comprises over half the total number of districts, then that player will be lynched.

If the Term ends and no decision has been reached, it will default to a no lynch.

Night Phase Mechanics

The mafia have three known night actions; the kill, the gerrymandering (changing the districts) and the electoral commission.
-The Kill: The mafia may designate a member to kill another player in the game.
-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. Any votes for shamed players will not be counted. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.

The use of these actions does not prevent the mafia from using any other actions they may have.

Private topics for parties will stay open at night.

General Mechanical Stuff

The mafia have daytalk.

When only 10 (or fewer) players remain in the game, the number of districts will be changed to 3. If this occurs due to nightkills, the mafia will have 24 hours in which to select which districts remain and redistribute players among them. If they do not, 2 random districts will be removed and players will be evenly distributed amongst the remaining districts.

If the number of remaining townies is equal to or less than half the players rounded down plus one, the entire campaigning system will be replaced by public and changeable voting. The day phase in this scenario will last 14 days. Players will still be voting on a president to elect who will then decide on a lynch, as opposed to simply voting for a lynch, and votes for players who have been shamed for electoral fraud will still not count. Electoral fraud in this stage of the game is, however, impossible. The president will be elected immediately when any player has a number of votes greater than half the number of players still alive, and will have the remainder of the day phase to choose the lynch.

The Vanilla Townie role PM looks like this:

Spoiler: Vanilla Townie
Hullo, person! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Vanilla Townie. You don't have any special powers, but that's okay because you live in a democratic world where your vote is your power.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Role PMs just went out! Please confirm, but the game won't start just because night 0 is a thing.

Day 1 will begin in (expired on 2018-06-11 17:00:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

The districts for day 1 are as follows:

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

Ruby Red

Turns out I'm an idiot lol.

Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
ArcAngel9
Iconeum

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer
Whemestar
Blind Bandits (Nosferatu / Purrcocet hydra)
Wraith

The campaigning phase ends in (expired on 2018-06-17 17:30:00).
Last edited by jjh927 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:28 am, edited 8 times in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

~~* ELECTION DAY ☆ THE DECISIVE MOMENT *~~

DOST thou
live the current temporal stretch of your existence in EXISTENTIAL TREPIDATION over the PRESENCE of THE MAFIA? (`〇Д〇)

DOST thou
feel enamored by the thalposis that SOMETHING must UTILIZE their POWER to MITIGATE this maladaptively MALICIOUS malignant malevolence? (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

DOST thou
postulate that the MOST OPTIMAL method of CIRCUMVENTING this issue is to FORMULATE a coalition that will DESIST AT NO OBJECT OR PERSON to ACHIEVE what it SEEKS to AIM to ACCOMPLISH? (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

THAN extend the EXTENT of your seeking NO FARTHER - for we are…..

SHINJITSU NO KAGE ☆ THE UNIFIED FRONT AGAINST THE MAFIA LURKING IN OUR SHADOWS PARTY

(Or SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP for ABBREVIATION)

~~* WHOM is SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP (`_´)ゞ?? *~~

Our party is REPRESENTED by not ONE, but TWO brave leaders! ヽ( ・∀・)ノ

First is ME, Anumi Karoku or as MANY of you are cognizant of my identity, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis! I am KNOWN for possessing a POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE so you can be CERTAIN that not only will I be a CHARISMATIC leader able to BIND us together in a similar fashion to the product generated by the COLLAGEN of EQUINE HOOVES known as “glue”, but I will ENSURE that all TOWN-ALIGNED voices whom are in my party will BE ABLE to have an ACTIVE and RELEVANT voicage in our DECISIONS. While GERRYMANDERING may HARM our DEMOCRATIC POWER, with a STRONG, LARGE, and CENTRALIZED party we shall do our BEST to overcome this shortcoming! o(≧∇≦o)

Our SECOND leader is AHIRU-TAN ┌( •́ ਊ •̀ )┐, also known as THE WORTS! He may ONLY be a duckling and thus VERY YOUNG and FOOLISH, he is a VERY important part of this DYNAMIC DUO! (✿˘艸˘✿). I acknowledge the verity of the circumstances that at times, I can perehaps get TOO excited and my POWERFUL, RESPECTFUL, and UNWAVERING VOICE may OBSTRUCT us since because I can CONFBIAS myself - but Ahiru-tan understands the IMPORTANCE of taking a STEP back and relaxing! OUR contrasts in personalities EVEN us out! WHEN this game gets TOO stressful, it is the COMEDIC relief and EASY READABILITY of Ahiru-tan that will ENSURE that we can progress! o(^∀^*)o

~~* WHAT dost SNK☆TUFATMLIOSP hold TRUE in their BELIEFS? (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ *~~

OUR party tenants are as FOLLOWS:

TENANT WHAT dose it mean?
META
We MUST acknowledge that MANY people in this table are META-READABLE. These are PRIORITY sorts for us to win.
{123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun}
MUST all have solidified reads on them at the end of the day! ONCE we establish these people’s alignments it is ONLY with great caution shall town REVISE their collective reads on them.
COLLABORATION
We CANNOT let ourselves succumb to CONFBIAS and CIRCLEJERK. The TOWN in my last scumgame lost since because they REFUSED to pressure certain people - we cannot LET competent scumplayers SLIP under the radar without STRONG meta or EVIDENCE to back ourselves up. I am COGNIZANT that some people may fear my SCUM GAME after PYP X/Y, but DO NOTE that Ahiru-tan is ALSO in this hydra and is MUCH more readable than I am!
DISCOURSE
We are a TOWNBLOC - it is INEVITABLE that scum will TRY to join our party and SO we must SORT ourselves through our disagreements. A townbloc does NOT win by simply AGREEING with each other but through DISCOURSE and ACTIVITY. Your OPINION always matters, even if it is WRONG!
LYNCHES
IF we win the presidency, we will PRIORITIZE lynching people with both SCUM equity and whom are DETRIMENTAL to town’s synergy, failing that we have a STRONG meta read on someone in our aforementioned list!

Spoiler: Table FREE verizon!
  • We MUST acknowledge that MANY people in this table are META-READABLE. These are PRIORITY sorts for us to win. {123456789, Blind Bandits (SPECIFICALLY purrcocet), Ruby-chan, Ausuka-chan, and Mutant-kun} MUST all have solidified reads on them at the end of the day! ONCE we establish these people’s alignments it is ONLY with great caution shall town REVISE their collective reads on them.

• We CANNOT let ourselves succumb to CONFBIAS and CIRCLEJERK. The TOWN in my last scumgame lost since because they REFUSED to pressure certain people - we cannot LET competent scumplayers SLIP under the radar without STRONG meta or EVIDENCE to back ourselves up. I am COGNIZANT that some people may fear my SCUM GAME after PYP X/Y, but DO NOTE that Ahiru-tan is ALSO in this hydra and is MUCH more readable than I am!

• We are a TOWNBLOC - it is INEVITABLE that scum will TRY to join our party and SO we must SORT ourselves through our disagreements. A townbloc does NOT win by simply AGREEING with each other but through DISCOURSE and ACTIVITY. Your OPINION always matters, even if it is WRONG!

• IF we win the presidency, we will PRIORITIZE lynching people with both SCUM equity and whom are DETRIMENTAL to town’s synergy, failing that we have a STRONG meta read on someone in our aforementioned list!

It is ESPECIALLY important that the PRESIDENCY goes to someone (or SOME people) whom are willing to re-evaluate and discuss reads with TOWN. This not only INCREASES the probability that we LYNCH scum, but it also PROVIDES everyone, rather than just us, with ACCOUNTABILITY that makes reading easier!

So WHAT are awaiting for at this present moment? ELECT FIGHTING DREAMERS, of the SNK☆TUFATMLIOS PARTY NOW! DATTEBAYO! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by jjh927 »

DO YOU LIKE PUZZLES?

Do you like gaining PRs as the game goes on rather than losing them?

Did you watch the TV show "Trapped" as a kid?

Then why not pre-in for mutantdevle's Trapped!? Coming to soon to a Mini Theme queue near you!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

These are the party allegiances at the time of writing:

Party NameParty LeaderOther Members
SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedAusuka
mutante Partymutantdevle
Better Voting PartyNot Known 15
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13

Also note that the campaigning phase ends in (expired on 2018-06-17 17:30:00). I just realised that the countdown on the day start post went dodgy for some reason so I fixed it too.
Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 227, Invisibility wrote:
join: stupid anime party
As much as I know what it is I still need you to clarify what this is
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by jjh927 »

A change has been made to the districts! The district previously known as "New York" is now "Turns out I'm an idiot lol."

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

Ruby Red

Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
ArcAngel9
Iconeum

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer
Whemestar
Wraith
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 409, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 399, FIGHTING DREAMERS wrote:
In post 395, Myloninja13 wrote:Tbh, I kinda wish my district name wasn't 'New York' lol.
In post 397, jjh927 wrote:
A change has been made to the districts! The district previously known as "New York" is now "Turns out I'm an idiot lol."

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

Ruby Red

Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
ArcAngel9
Iconeum

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer
Whemestar
Wraith

:thniking:
Nothing else changed in this list.

I'm assuming someone has a vanilla-esque PR that simply allows them to change the name of districts?

@Mod:
did you name the districts originally?

If it turns out that mafia named them then I guess that tells us something about them.

Yes, I named the districts originally.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro; Invisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedAusuka; Blind Bandits; NicoRobin; hebichan
mutante Partymutantdevle
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Firebringer
Unaligned-----Iconeum, ArcAngel9, Edosurist, Aronis
Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I am pleased to announce unreservedly that FIGHTING DREAMERS, the wondrous union of THE WORST and SASKEISMYYAOIKISMESIS is aligned with the TOWN!!!!

d=(´▽`)=b
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I, mutantdevle, am aligned with the town.

@theworst you use your crier ability by messaging the mod and making it clear what you want to crier. Personally, I format mine "I'd like to use my crier ability:" in bold then have my message in an area tag.

Also, shame on anyone who doesn't want to say who they've played with before :igmeou:.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

skitter30 replaces ArcAngel9
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

Official buffer post
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro; Invisibility; Edosurist
mutante Partymutantdevle
Unaligned-----Iconeum; skitter30; Aronis

Also a helpful <24 hours reminder that the campaigning phase ends in (expired on 2018-06-17 17:30:00) and if you wish to postal vote you must do so before then. Vote early, vote often!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:30 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's election day! Make sure to get out there and exercise your right to vote!

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro; Invisibility; Edosurist
mutante Partymutantdevle
Unaligned-----Iconeum; skitter30; Aronis

Districts:

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

Ruby Red

Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
skitter30
Iconeum

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer
Whemestar
Wraith

Election day will end in (expired on 2018-06-18 17:30:00) so make sure you've voted by then!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 645, 123456789 wrote:Truth be told though, I felt like trolling the election................... So I ended up not voting for either. Also....

@Mod: Are people allowed to vote for themselves?
Yes, people are allowed to vote for themselves.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

Election day is now over.

There is at least one tie, which will be settled over the course of the next 24 hours.

Expect the full election results back in (expired on 2018-06-19 17:40:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

ofrhz replaces Iconeum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Here's a reminder of the districts before I announce the results as the tie has been settled!

Central Park

Aronis
NicoRobin
mutantdevle

Mayfair Club

Ruby Red

Edosurist
Tazaro
Hebichan
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Coney Island

Invisibility
skitter30
ofrhz

Theme Park

Not Known 15
Ausuka
Firebringer
Whemestar
Wraith
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

Central Park

skitter30: 1 vote

33% district turnout
skitter30 wins!

Mayfair Club

Ruby Red: 1 vote
Edosurist: 1 vote
FIGHTING DREAMERS: 1 vote

100% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!

FIGHTING DREAMERS: 3 votes
Ruby Red: 2 votes
Whemestar: 1 vote

120% district turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins!

Coney Island

FIGHTING DREAMERS: 2 votes

67% district turnout
FIGHTING DREAMERS wins!

Theme Park

Whemestar: 3 votes
Ruby Red: 2 votes
Not Known 15: 1 vote

100% district turnout
Whemestar wins!

Overall voter turnout is ~95%.

FIGHTING DREAMERS has been elected president with a majority of 2 out of 5 districts!

The term will last until (expired on 2018-06-25 23:10:00) from now or until a decision is made on who or whether to lynch.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 832, 123456789 wrote:I think the better question may be:

Who is against lynching Edosurist and why?
(Even if Edosurist isn't your
preferred
lynch, I think the majority of the game if not all (except Edo) are okay with an Edo lynch.)

Also, @Mod: Isn't it about time to seek a replacement for Edo?
It's about 2 minutes from time

I could be more vocal about exactly when I'm prodding people If you all care about that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

the worst replaces FIGHTING DREAMERS
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 961, mutantdevle wrote:
@mod
can players change parties during this phase?

If so, then @Skitter if you are considering joining my party I would recommend doing it now so that you can still use your party changing ability tomorrow.
Nah, only campaigning phase
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Edosurist has been lynched!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

The night will begin when I find a replacement for NicoRobin.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

zMuffinMan replaces NicoRobin and the night begins!

The night will end in (expired on 2018-06-27 19:10:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

zMuffinMan died during the night. He was a
Presidential Bodyguard.

Spoiler: Role PM
Hullo, zMuffinMan! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Presidential Bodyguard. Once per night, you may target a current or past president. If they are targeted by a killing action, they will be protected from that kill and you will die in their place. Note that this will only protect them from a single killing action.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and the town is not.

Hebichan has been convicted of the grievous offence of electoral fraud, and must now pay the price for her crime and may no longer stand as a candidate in an election.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

The districts for day 2 are as follows:

Central Park

Firebringer
Invisibility
Ausuka

Mayfair Club

ofrhz
Not Known 15
Ruby Red

The greatest city in the World!

Hebichan
Myloninja13
skitter30
Aronis

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Wraith
Blind Bandits

Theme Park

the worst
Tazaro
mutantdevle
Whemestar

The party allegiances as of the start of day are as follows:

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPFIGHTING DREAMERS123456789; Tazaro; Invisibility
Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedAusuka; Blind Bandits; hebichan
mutante Partymutantdevle
Unaligned-----ofrhz; skitter30; Aronis

The campaigning phase of day 2 has begun and shall end in (expired on 2018-07-03 19:20:00).
Last edited by jjh927 on Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1045, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1, jjh927 wrote:-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. Any votes for shamed players will not be counted. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
@mod
, can mafia target themselves with this ability?
Yeah they can
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

This is an advertisment for the
mutante
party.

Hello everybody!

Many of you might have already decided that there are only really 3 different parties currently in the running. However, I believe that options should always be kept open. I do feel like more people are town reading me by now so I'd like to see if there is any more support for my party policies.

At the mutante party, we believe that creating divides between the town through elections shouldn't be the way we try to win. The more we can work together as parties, as players, the more we will succeed. We don't believe any one person should decide any lynch and as such we function as a proper democracy. If our party is elected, you don't have to be in our party or have voted for me to have input on who to lynch. Everyone gets a say because everyone gets a vote on who we lynch. Not even my own reads will get in the way of this. To form this vote, we will encourage the use of hurt tags. This way, people can't escape their responsibility of deciding who to lynch. I will also place a vote in this way but my vote has no more or less impact on the verdict as everyone else's.

We also believe that this decision should be made with enough time to seriously consider multiple candidates for a lynch. As such, we will encourage all hurt tag votes to be in within each 48 hour period whilst allowing for extensions to this time if no clear decision is made. This means we can strongly consider 2-3 individuals for the lynch in an organised and efficient way whilst also giving them time to claim and give final reads. This is the fairest way that I can see going about a kingmaker situation.

Another thing I'd like to emphasise is,
just because you are a part of my party, that does not mean you have to vote for me.
As a party leader, I have no expectation of anyone in my party to vote for me. At the same time, being a part of this party does not grant you immunity to the lynch. I'd also encourage players currently in other parties to join my party, or any other party, even if you still have full intention of voting for your original party choice. The mafia may think they can manipulate the elections with their district placements but, if we have people in parties they are not actually going to vote for, their process of doing this becomes that much harder.

Access to the mutante party PT allows you to form better reads on those within it (especially me as I'm quite active there) as well as take part and monitor mechanical solving. Overall, it would just be a really fun time if nothing else but help with the mechanical solving when I'm at a decent stage of it would definitely be appreciated. (Furthermore, I'll also post pictures of cute animals there so why not join?)

(Bonus Bunny)

The mutante party. A true democracy.

<3
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:12 am

Post by jjh927 »

I, Aronis, am aligned with the town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPthe worstInvisibility
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; Not Known 15; ofrhz
Bull Moose PartyAronisTazaro
Unaligned-----Nobody!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1290, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1282, the worst wrote:
In post 1246, Ausuka wrote:Uhhh. So can we like do the lie detector thing. It doesn't count as a lie if the person doesn't know it's a lie so we're gonna have to stick with clearing people running for president/not in a party.
{Blind Bandits, ofrhz} is a great cop pool ftr
Hmmm I think I'd have to get mutant to temporarily pass control of his party to me in order to do this

I don't think I can form a party and run for president because I just joined this one today

@mod, how many times can a party change its leader in one campaign phase?
Hmm, I didn't set a limit on that so I guess there isn't one
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:05 am

Post by jjh927 »

I, ofrhz, am aligned with the town.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by jjh927 »

A change has been made to the districts! The district previously known as "Turns out I'm an idiot lol." is now "The greatest city in the World!"

Central Park

Firebringer
Invisibility
Ausuka

Mayfair Club

ofrhz
Not Known 15
Ruby Red

Hebichan
Myloninja13
skitter30
Aronis

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Wraith
Blind Bandits

Theme Park

the worst
Tazaro
mutantdevle
Whemestar
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

It's about to be 24 hours away from election day so I'm reminding you of that. Also here are the party allegiances again but they're unchanged from last time.

Party allegiances:

Unaligned-----Nobody!

Election day begins in (expired on 2018-07-03 19:20:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

Party allegiances:

Unaligned-----Nobody!

Central Park

Firebringer
Invisibility
Ausuka

Mayfair Club

ofrhz
Not Known 15
Ruby Red

Hebichan
Myloninja13
skitter30
Aronis

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Wraith
Blind Bandits

Theme Park

the worst
Tazaro
mutantdevle
Whemestar

Election day will end in (expired on 2018-07-04 19:20:00) so make sure you've voted by then!.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

There is at least one tie, which will be settled over the course of the next 24 hours.

Expect the full election results back before (expired on 2018-07-05 19:30:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Here's a reminder of the districts before I announce the results as the tie has been settled!

Central Park

Firebringer
Invisibility
Ausuka

Mayfair Club

ofrhz
Not Known 15
Ruby Red

Hebichan
Myloninja13
skitter30
Aronis

Coney Island

Ruby Red
Wraith
Blind Bandits

Theme Park

the worst
Tazaro
mutantdevle
Whemestar
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Central Park

Ruby Red: 3 votes

75% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!

Mayfair Club

mutantdevle: 2 votes

67% district turnout
mutantdevle wins!

mutantdevle: 1 vote
Aronis: 1 vote
Firebringer: 1 vote
Myloninja13: 1 vote

100% district turnout
mutantdevle wins!

Coney Island

67% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!

Theme Park

mutantdevle: 2 votes
Aronis: 1 vote

100% district turnout
mutantdevle wins!

Overall voter turnout is ~88%.

mutantdevle has been elected president with a majority of 3 out of 5 districts!

The term will last until (expired on 2018-07-12 00:20:00) from now or until a decision is made on who or whether to lynch.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Mr President, protesters seem to have gathered in light of your recent decision to lynch Hebichan. It is possible that following through on this course of action will significantly affect your approval ratings. Are you sure you want to lynch Hebichan? At any rate,
the protestors will prevent you from following through on this particular course of action for the next (expired on 2018-07-06 16:15:00), and you may change your decision if you so wish.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1596, 123456789 wrote:
In post 1589, Aronis wrote:Please please please stay away from tazaro rn. Lynch anyone but tazaro today
Why?

Are you third-party as well?

@Mod: How many third parties are there in this game?
There are currently 5 active parties, each consisting of 3 thirds of a party, so there are 15 third parties

Also there are 0 useful ways I am able to answer that question for you
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oath replaces Firebringer.

Also looking for a replacement for Ruby Red.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:58 am

Post by jjh927 »

Tazaro has been lynched!

He was a
Government-Sanctioned Assassin.

Hullo, Tazaro! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Government-Sanctioned Assassin. Once per night, if you did not use this ability the previous night, you may target a player to kill them. However, you may never stand as president.

The night will begin when I find a replacement for Ruby Red.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ruby Red has returned and expressed interest in not being replaced so I'm gonna start the night.

Night ends (expired on 2018-07-11 22:00:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Apologies about the small delay

Will sort this now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Ausuka died during the night!

She was a
2-Shot Fact Checker.

Hullo, Ausuka! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is 2-Shot Fact Checker. Once per night, and only twice in the game, you may fact-check a single crier post that I have made on behalf of another player in the game. This will return a quote of that post with all statements deemed subjective crossed out and all objective statements separated, and a binary "True" or "False". If every objective statement is true, it will return as "True". If at least one objective statement is false, it will return as "False".

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Central Park

Whemestar
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Mayfair Club

Wraith
skitter30
Ruby Red

ofrhz
Invisibility
Oath

Coney Island

Aronis
Not Known 15
mutantdevle

Theme Park

Hebichan
Blind Bandits
the worst

Party allegiances:

Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits; hebichan
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Oath
Bull Moose PartyAronis
Unaligned-----Nobody!

The campaigning phase of day 3 has begun! This subphase will end and Election Day will begin in (expired on 2018-07-18 00:30:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

Oath is guilty

- Anonymous PR
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2101, 123456789 wrote:Also:
How much time do we have til the election phase?

Election Day will begin in (expired on 2018-07-18 00:30:00).

Have been meaning to do another party alignments post but you'll have to make do with this for now
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2165, jjh927 wrote:
Election Day will begin in (expired on 2018-07-18 00:30:00).

This again except also your reminder that election day is now under 24 hours away, after which you will no longer be able to submit postal votes.

Also party allegiances right now:

Party allegiances:

Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits
mutante Partymutantdevle123456789; skitter30; ofrhz
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Oath; Aronis; Hebichan
Lynch Oath? PartyNot Known 15
Unaligned-----Nobody!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

On second thoughts I'll buffer and take the pagetop
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Buffer for best platform
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2200 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Election day has begun! (Sorry about being a bit late on that). It is time to vote, as is your right and duty as citizens!

Party allegiances:

Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Oath; Aronis; Hebichan
Unaligned-----Nobody!

Districts

Central Park

Whemestar
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Mayfair Club

Wraith
skitter30
Ruby Red

ofrhz
Invisibility
Oath

Coney Island

Aronis
Not Known 15
mutantdevle

Theme Park

Hebichan
Blind Bandits
the worst

Election day will end in (expired on 2018-07-19 04:00:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by jjh927 »

A change has been made to the districts! The district previously known as "Coney Island" is now "Put town players in here hehe"

Central Park

Whemestar
Myloninja13
Ruby Red

Mayfair Club

Wraith
skitter30
Ruby Red

ofrhz
Invisibility
Oath

Put town players in here hehe

Aronis
Not Known 15
mutantdevle

Theme Park

Hebichan
Blind Bandits
the worst

Also I'm sorting out the election results right now. Sorry it's a bit late but my sleep pattern is all over the place rn because actual hot summer
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Expect the full election results back before (expired on 2018-07-20 06:00:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay so before I actually announce results I do need to clarify I made a small mod error and originally missed off a vote. Having caught it before actually announcing the results it hopefully shouldn't be too intrusive. (Obviously the vote is now included). Something something recount. Also blame that and me being asleep for the delay on the results.

Central Park

the worst: 1 vote

67% district turnout
the worst wins!

Mayfair Club

the worst: 2 votes

50% district turnout
the worst wins!

67% district turnout
the worst wins!

100% district turnout
the worst wins!

Theme Park

67% district turnout
the worst wins!

Overall voter turnout is 73%.

the worst has been elected president with a majority of 5 out of 5 districts!

The term will last until (expired on 2018-07-27 08:30:00) from now or until a decision is made on who or whether to lynch.
Last edited by jjh927 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #58) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:02 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2283, WhemeStar wrote:
@mod, if there’s a role that determines ties, how would ties be determined if that role dies ?
Probably in an undisclosed manner
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (isolation #59) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oath has been lynched!

She was a
Honest Face

Hullo, Oath! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is Honest Face. No jury could convict you. You will never be convicted of voter fraud.

The night will begin when I find a replacement for Wraith. (Why does this have to be a recurring thing?)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Psyche replaces Wraith.

The night begins! It will end in (expired on 2018-07-24 01:30:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Okay so it's about half an hour away from when I would end night but I'm about 5 minutes away from falling asleep so I'm just gonna do the dayflip when I wake up
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Post by jjh927 »

the worst died during the night.

He was a
Vanilla Townie
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Here are the districts for today.

Central Park

Blind Bandits
Psyche
Invisibility

Mayfair Club

skitter30
Ruby Red

Whemestar
hebichan
Not Known 15

ofrhz
Ruby Red

Theme Park

Myloninja13
Aronis
mutantdevle

Also party allegiances.

Party allegiances:

SNK☆TUFATMLIOSPInvisibility
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wraith; Aronis; Hebichan
Unaligned-----Nobody!

The campaigning phase of day 4 has begun and will end in (expired on 2018-07-30 11:00:00)
Last edited by jjh927 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2359, 123456789 wrote:VOTE: Skip to the election early.
Can this be a thing?
Sure, I guess. I'll do a count of skip votes when I do the next party alignment post
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:51 am

Post by jjh927 »

A change has been made to the districts. The district previously known as "Theme Park" is now "Hopefully we can still do this?".

Central Park

Blind Bandits
Psyche
Invisibility

Mayfair Club

skitter30
Ruby Red

Whemestar
hebichan
Not Known 15

ofrhz
Ruby Red

Hopefully we can still do this?

Myloninja13
Aronis
mutantdevle

Also might as well do party allegiances.

Party allegiances:

Lynch Scum Day One PartyRuby RedBlind Bandits; 123456789
mutante Partymutantdevleskitter30; ofrhz
Unaligned-----Nobody!

There's less than 24 hours till election day so if you want to postal vote, do it before it starts. You have until (expired on 2018-07-30 11:00:00) from now.

Oh and there's only like 4 votes to skip so that's not happening, but I'll be clear about it being a potential thing tomorrow.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Party allegiances:

Unaligned-----Nobody!

Central Park

Blind Bandits
Psyche
Invisibility

Mayfair Club

skitter30
Ruby Red

Whemestar
hebichan
Not Known 15

ofrhz
Ruby Red

Myloninja13
Aronis
mutantdevle

Election day will end in (expired on 2018-07-31 12:00:00), so make sure you've voted by then!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

This is a mod message

Election day is over. There's at least one tie so give 24 hours to settle it, etc etc. Gonna try to keep important text out of mod colours from now on so I'm not putting mafsilver users at a disadvantage, but said text will still include some mod colours somewhere so you know it's me.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

The post 2500 pagetop is a rare and valuable pagetop so I'll do a double buffer to acquire it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

It is within reach!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Districts and party allegiances for convenience

Central Park

Blind Bandits
Psyche
Invisibility

Mayfair Club

skitter30
Ruby Red

Whemestar
hebichan
Not Known 15

ofrhz
Ruby Red

Myloninja13
Aronis
mutantdevle

Party allegiances:

Unaligned-----Nobody!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

This is a mod message announcing the winner of today's election.

Central Park

0% district turnout
Blind Bandits win!

Mayfair Club

Blind Bandits: 1 vote
mutantdevle: 1 vote

67% district turnout
Blind Bandits win!

Not Known 15: 2 votes

100% district turnout
Not Known 15 wins!

50% district turnout
Ruby Red wins!

Whemestar: 3 votes

100% district turnout
Whemestar wins!

69% overall voter turnout

Blind Bandits have been elected president with a majority of 2 out of 5 districts!

The term will last until (expired on 2018-08-08 13:30:00) from now or until a decision is made on who or whether to lynch.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

Ankamius replaces Ruby Red
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2710, 123456789 wrote:
@Mod: Please prod Not Known 15 if you haven't done so already.
He's V/LA till monday, which is now today (at least in my timezone)

Apologies, I haven't really made much of an effort to tell you things like that or stuff I'm doing in the background
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:49 am

Post by jjh927 »

Wh4t replaces Psyche
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

Not Known 15 has been lynched!

He was a
Vanilla Townie

The night begins and will end in (expired on 2018-08-10 13:00:00). Hooray for not currently needing to replace anyone!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:13 am

Post by jjh927 »

Blind Bandits were killed during the night.

They were a
Tiebreaker.

Hullo, Blind Bandits! You are aligned with the town!

Your specific role is Tiebreaker. In the event of a district tie, you will be contacted via PM. You will be told who the tie is between, and may decide who wins. You will have 24 hours to respond to this, or the results will be determined by randomisation.

If you die, the mafia will inherit this ability as a factional ability.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

Here are the districts for day 5:

Central Park

Wh4t
Invisibility

Mayfair Club

skitter30
Ankamius

hebichan
mutantdevle

ofrhz
Ankamius

Myloninja13
Aronis
Whemestar

Party allegiances:

Lynch Scum Day One PartyAnkamius123456789
Shit Posting PartyWhemestarMyloninja13; Wh4t; Aronis; Hebichan
Unaligned-----Nobody!

See later post on top of next page
Last edited by jjh927 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

Actually wait a second this might be awkward gotta lock the thread

If the number of remaining townies is equal to or less than half the players rounded down plus one, the entire campaigning system will be replaced by public and changeable voting. The day phase in this scenario will last 14 days. Players will still be voting on a president to elect who will then decide on a lynch, as opposed to simply voting for a lynch, and votes for players who have been shamed for electoral fraud will still not count. Electoral fraud in this stage of the game is, however, impossible. The president will be elected immediately when any player has a number of votes greater than half the number of players still alive, and will have the remainder of the day phase to choose the lynch.

This condition has now been met. Districts are no longer a thing and I have to do votecounts. You can still align yourself with parties though.

The day phase will end in (expired on 2018-08-24 19:00:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Votecount:
PlayerVotesVoters
Whemestar2Aronis, 123456789
mutantdevle2skitter30, Hebichan
Not voting---ofrhz, Myloninja13, Wh4t, Ankamius, Whemestar, Invisibility, mutantdevle

6 votes are needed to elect a president

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:57 am

Post by jjh927 »

Votecount:
PlayerVotesVoters
Whemestar4Aronis, 123456789, Wh4t, Myloninja13
mutantdevle2skitter30, Hebichan
Not voting---ofrhz, Ankamius, Whemestar, Invisibility, mutantdevle

6 votes are needed to elect a president

Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2907, WhemeStar wrote:-join whatever party mutant is
You're going to need to bold that before I do anything
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Want to have fun? Want to just get this day over with? Join the LSD1P today!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2911, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 2908, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2907, WhemeStar wrote:-join whatever party mutant is
You're going to need to bold that before I do anything
Does joining a party do anything other than me being in the pt
In post 0, jjh927 wrote:15. Read the mechanics post directly under this or you're going to have a bad time.

Can't answer that kind of open-ended question anyway
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #84) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Votecount:

PlayerVotesVoters
Whemestar
Aronis, Wh4t, Myloninja13, Ankamius, Whemestar
mutantdevle
skitter30, Hebichan, 123456789, mutantdevle
Not voting
---
ofrhz, Invisibility

6 votes are needed to elect a president.

Party allegiances:

Lynch Scum Day One Party123456789Ankamius; ofrhz
mutante Partymutantdevleskitter30; Whemestar
Shit Posting PartyMyloninja13; Wh4t; Aronis; Hebichan
Unaligned-----Nobody!
Last edited by jjh927 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:04 am

Post by jjh927 »

Just realised I made a mistake with the votecount so I'm getting on that
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Buffer
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Votecount:

PlayerVotesVoters
Whemestar
Aronis, Wh4t, Myloninja13, Ankamius, Whemestar
mutantdevle
skitter30, Hebichan, 123456789, mutantdevle, ofrhz
Not voting
---
Invisibility

6 votes are needed to elect a president.

Party allegiances:

mutante Partymutantdevleskitter30; Whemestar
Unaligned-----Nobody!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Votecount:

PlayerVotesVoters
Whemestar
Aronis, Wh4t, Myloninja13, Ankamius, Whemestar, Invisibility
mutantdevle
skitter30, Hebichan, 123456789, mutantdevle, ofrhz
Not voting
---

Whemestar has been elected president.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Whemestar has achieved his win condition, and leaves the game immediately. The day ends in a no lynch.

Whemestar was a
Despot.

Hullo, Whemestar! You are a
Despot, aligned only with yourself.

You win when you are elected president. You will then no-lynch and leave the game in victory after profiting greatly from your term as president.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Night 5 has begun, and will end in (expired on 2018-08-21 04:30:00).
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by jjh927 »

mutantdevle was killed during the night.

He was a
mason.

Hullo, mutantdevle! You are aligned with the
town!

Your specific role is a Mason. You [redacted] have sworn to protect democracy from those who oppose it. You share a PT, and know [redacted] to be town.

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Day 6 has begun and will end in (expired on 2018-09-04 05:00:00), or when a president is elected and a lynch decided.

Votecount:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not voting
---
ofrhz, Hebichan, skitter30, Myloninja13, 123456789, Wh4t, Aronis, Ankamius, Invisibility

5 votes are needed to elect a president.

Party allegiances:

mutante Partyskitter30
Unaligned-----Nobody!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by jjh927 »

skitter30 has been elected president and can now choose who to lynch

Votecount:

PlayerVotesVoters
skitter30
Hebichan, skitter30, ofrhz, Ankamius, Invisibility
Wh4t
Wh4t
Not voting
---
Myloninja13, 123456789, Aronis

Party allegiances:

mutante Partyskitter30; Aronis
Shit Posting PartyMyloninja13; Wh4t; Hebichan
Unaligned-----Nobody!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Wh4t has been lynched!

Wh4t was a
Vanilla Townie!

A wincon has been achieved!

The mafia, consisting of Hebichan, Invisibility, Ankamius and skitter30 have won!

I'm just gonna go ahead and release all the PTs because I didn't sign any non-disclosure agreements or anything and the mafia PT is pretty tasty
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Last edited by jjh927 on Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3001 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Ayyy solid post 3000 there
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Lol I kept the link to the game thread in there
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:51 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Also this is what a mafia goon PM looked like in all its unredacted glory, since you didn't get to see one

Not that you'd have seen it unredacted anyway
jjh927 wrote:Hullo, ArcAngel9! You are a member of the
Illuminati
Mafia.
The other members of the mafia are hebichan, Ruby Red, and Invisibility, and you will find the PT here!.

Your exact role is Mafia Goon. This means you have no special abilities of your own.

You may carry out any of the FOUR factional abilities, of which only three are public:
-The Kill: The mafia may designate a member to kill another player in the game.
-Gerrymandering: The mafia may move any number of players between districts, which becomes public knowledge the following day. Each district must contain at least 2 players.
-Electoral Commission: The mafia may designate a member to target someone, and if they have committed voter fraud in either of the two most recent elections, they will be publicly shamed and be unable to stand as a candidate in any future elections. If a player is convicted of voter fraud a second time (for voter fraud committed after the first time they were convicted) they will permanently lose the ability to vote.
-Opinion Poll: The mafia also have a hidden factional ability to conduct an opinion poll each night. They may choose the questions (Up to 10), how many people are asked (Up to all living players), who is asked, and how long participants will have to respond (up the end of the night.). I will then conduct the opinion poll via PM. They may then create a report on the results which must not contain any factual inaccuracies or subjectivity, however the phrasing and the content included or excluded can be as biased as they want. I will post this at any chosen point during the Campaigning Phase.

You win when the mafia consists of 50% or more of alive players.

You will find the main game thread here!
Oh and you collectively need to do the gerrymandering in the scum PT pregame so do that.

Please confirm that you have read and received your role PM.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'd also like to say that this has been wonderful modding this ridiculous game and I hope that now that it is over you can appreciate the quality of its artistic value as a satirical commentary on the state of democratic process both in the US and elsewhere
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3013 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3009, skitter30 wrote:oh yeah the opinion poll thing was a factional ability that i used to fake a pr
Yeah, it was pretty much designed to let one of the goons fake a PR but set up as a hidden factional ability so that the whole scumteam could cooperate in managing it.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by jjh927 »

The masonry could have been a trustworthy and highly relevant political force but mutant fell for a phishing scam
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Oh mb, of course my list of topics from the mod topic doesn't include the mod topic
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Have added the mod topic to the list
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah ofrhz was the town independent electoral investigator
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Seriously there were so many issues with that claim

How did people accept it when it got to the endgame and there was no way to tie?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by jjh927 »

What Hebi said made very little sense before that too lmao
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You only technically gamethrew

Like, I guess you did the kingmaker equivalent of quickvoting in lylo

But this was already a scum win ngl
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

9p kingmaker lylo is not a fun lylo for town
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Those same people thought Hebi was a 3p so they got what they deserved
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3044 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3043, skitter30 wrote:also the mod pt was really funny
Yeah I had a lot of fun in there
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I wish Wheme Park had become an official name
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah I didn't understand that fakeclaim either
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3055 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

On the 6th day of gerrymandering shadow government democracy mafia my players gave to me

6 consecutive mislynches*
5 victories
4 significant parties
3 pre-night replacements
2 fakeclaimed guilties
and a 40 page scum PT

*if you count electing Wheme as a mislynch which it functionally was
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3058 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Somehow managing to outdo mutant telling scum directly who the masonry was, most of the town accepting Hebi's 3p fakeclaim, and Tazaro trying to misvig N0
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Town MVP was clearly zMuffinMan
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Not Known "False roleclaims and fake results come only from scum." "Voting twice is a claim that these excess votes came from scum." 15
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe scum would have been lynched day 1
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Scum got a perfect win here with incredible use of the (admittedly abundant) information available to them, evidence of which can be seen in their 40 odd pages of PT (also good use of daychat)

The amusing part is that most of the information they had was given to them willingly by town, and their abilities were generally very net null.

Be careful with your personal data, everyone!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3079, jjh927 wrote:Be careful with your personal data, everyone!
Seriously this isn't a joke; modern politics sucks
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

This is probably one of the most mechanical games I'll ever run

But I am an ideas man and apparently I'm good at achieving my theme goals with setup design.

I'm kinda thinking of doing a jojo's bizarre adventure hydra upick next, but I might just go through another public mechanic theme (just a less complex one that doesn't fuck with voting) because I have a lot of ideas for those stored up
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Maybe you should have claimed 3p cop with a no result on Hebi then
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:08 am

Post by jjh927 »

Worth reading right

especially the one that's mostly me
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3143 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3133, Ircher wrote:
In post 3027, jjh927 wrote:Seriously there were so many issues with that claim

How did people accept it when it got to the endgame and there was no way to tie?
YOU GAVE A FREAKING PROTEST ABILITY TO SCUM? WHY?

That fyi is what gave Hebi’s claim as credence as a 3p rather than mafia.
I think you're missing the part where the ability basically does nothing and Hebi's claim had very little credence however you see it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1530, jjh927 wrote:Mr President, protesters seem to have gathered in light of your recent decision to lynch Hebichan. It is possible that following through on this course of action will significantly affect your approval ratings. Are you sure you want to lynch Hebichan? At any rate,
the protestors will prevent you from following through on this particular course of action for the next (expired on 2018-07-06 16:15:00), and you may change your decision if you so wish.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If you made assumptions about that then that's completely on you

If anyone had asked me directly about any of the text not in my mod colour then I'd have explained it was purely flavour too

Not that that affected the game because mutant just wanted to verify the claim iirc
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Things the role does:
-Makes it slightly more annoying to lynch someone by delaying it 24 hours
-Adds a bit of a tense atmosphere like when the guy on who wants to be a millionaire asks "Is that your final answer?"
-Apparently it can be used to make janky fakeclaims that won't hold up to scrutiny

Things it does not do:
-Have any significant effect on the game by itself

You're only latching on to this role as the reason that you didn't finish catching Hebi (which it isn't) and town lost for a whole host of other reasons as well
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Anything else balancey? I might do another thing one day but if I do it's gonna be a marathon
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah it's difficult to market apathy as a feature

Doing it as a marathon would definitely keep things quick

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”