Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Kop »

Sorry, I've had 2 long busy days at work and haven't been on. I will catch up tomorrow.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Kop »

I think Keyser is town from the quick glancing I made. I have played with Keyser quite a bit under a different alias on another website, and kinda know what his town game is, and what his scum game is. Unless his game play is different over here compared to over on the other website I play with him, but at the moment, I am getting his town game play from what I've seen so far.

Dunnstral, I over looked Sesq ISO, what contradictory things are you seeing in #80? From what I'm seeing, it strikes me a lot as careless play which is something you don't normally see from scum. She did also tried to explain a little bit, albeit not very well.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Kop »

Yes this is a poor entrance, but I've only quickly glanced over everything, and everything is just a mess to me. When I'm not proper tired, I will actually go through and try to put things better in my mind, and can put things into words.

I'd vote for numbers, because he is a one that stood out to me, from the quick glance, Keyser seems town from what I've seen, Ruendo first few posts stunk, why is he the highest wagon? Is it down to his first 2 or 3 posts he has made?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Kop »

In post 171, northsidegal wrote:
In post 155, Kop wrote:I think Keyser is town from the quick glancing I made. I have played with Keyser quite a bit under a different alias on another website, and kinda know what his town game is, and what his scum game is. Unless his game play is different over here compared to over on the other website I play with him, but at the moment, I am getting his town game play from what I've seen so far.
how accurate would you say you are when it comes to reading keyser? i just want to know your degree of confidence here.

on a different note, kop's staccato sentences with all of the commas are standing out to me. from memory i don't really remember him talking like that, although i could certainly be wrong here. i'm going to check for myself soon (if not right after this then this should serve as a reminder), but does anyone else who's played with kop remember that?
Confidence isn't massively high, but confident enough to think this is his town game. He is vocal when he is town and not afraid to put his opinions out there, where his scum game he is more restricted and doesn't tend to get involved massively. But the only doubt I have is that his game over here could be different to what he is when playing on the other site.

And as for your second part, what has commas got to do with anything?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by Kop »

VOTE: 2 718281828459
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:16 am

Post by Kop »

In post 212, Irrelephant11 wrote:No clue why Kop joined me on my vote?
@Kop?
I intended to vote for numbers in the post I said I was happy to vote for, but I was on phone at the time so I didn't put the vote there.

When I was glancing over, I just wasn't impressed and didn't get any town vibe from him, his vote on Keyser early doors when he said he seems scum, but unable to support it logically, then a few posts where he couldn't contribute anything when there is a discussions going on, and the whole read list is just fluff with a few points added to it. He has 0 scum leans or any scum reads, now for a game with 150 posts to the point of putting his reads out, no-one is leaning on the other side of null.

He has virtually no interaction with anyone, or any attempt to engage in the topics that were in hand, whilst yes the game state may be a bit messed up with lots going on, and some of it possibly not making sense to some, but I'm failing to see any possible questions or clarification declared to try make things a bit more clearer.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 219, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 215, 2 718281828459 wrote:Can we get some pressure wagons? This game is getting boring.
I would have expected you to personally vote someone here... do you not like any of the current wagons? :shifty:
Even if he did like or didn't like any of the current wagons, if he wants pressure wagons, he has to vote for someone.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 202, Ausuka wrote:i'm awful at finding scum but i'll try.

why did you vote reundo? your only other mention of him seemed far more sympathetic to him.
I dislike this post.

There is no player out of mafiascum or any mafia site that is superb at finding scum, their are good scum hunters but it's not a given fact that they will find scum all of the time, especially on day one. By saying I'm awful at finding scum, you might aswell come out and say I'm simply too lazy to find scum, but I'll try a little bit.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Kop »

On day one, surely the strategy is to PoE your town reads, which gives a better picture than hunting for scum without any concrete information in front of you?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Kop »

In post 210, Irrelephant11 wrote:GNB is replacing out but his slot is meh.
He spent a lot of time talking about Keyser's question
I do wonder about his question to me "You're not distancing from me, are you?" because why would I intentionally distance myself from him as either alignment, unless we were both scum? Wish I could ask him about this, but in the meantime it mayyyybe sounds like he's scum worried about failing to be on the same side of things as town? It's a stretch but it's enough (combined with NSG's early point about calling his own work out as NOT TOWNY EVERYONE) to not include him in townreads
Hopefully his replacement turns things up a notch
The problem you've got with the question you wanted to ask, is you aren't going to get the answer from the replacement. So at this stage, myself, I'm not going to read any further into GNB, I didn't have any read on him to note, but with the replacement coming in, he's getting a fresh slate at this point. I will re-read this slot once the replacement comes in and contributes to the game.

It is a bit of a odd question to be asking in all honesty.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Kop »

I don't even know if I want to ask for a deadline extension with 2 replacements waiting to be introduced to the game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Kop »

We've got just over 3 days to gain a lynch. Right now, I'm still happy to have my vote where it is, even though the slot is being replaced.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Kop »

In post 260, Irrelephant11 wrote:Would you consider a toranaga vote as well
What's your case on Torangaga?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Kop »

In post 262, Irrelephant11 wrote:I mean you empty sheeped me onto 2.718 so why not onto Toranaga as well?
I already stated that I was willing to vote for numbers before you placed your vote, so yes you were the first to vote there, but theoretically I could ask you a similar question.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”