Mafiascum Moderator Society

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Korina »

/in as vet

here, here, here and here

Currenly running SSBUPick, and planning on running Bad Cop, Insane Cop in micro queue as well.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by Korina »

I don't mind taking on a backup mod / shadowmod for BC, IC.
I honestly mod alone most of the time, so it might not be a bad idea for someone to co-mod for once.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Korina »

In post 27, CreativeMod1 wrote:Hey Korina, could I shadow/co with you?

Also what are the rules in terms of mods and stuff and being allowed to mod? Like I saw somewhere about having to been on the site for a certain amount of time but I see that Korina has only been on the site since Feb and their first game was in March
Don't mind you co / shadow modding with me. Just need to know which one you prefer more.

All queues require you to have been on-site for 3 months and have completed a game of mafia on here.

I don't think there's a rule for co-modding though.

This wiki page sums up the requirements nicely.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Korina »

Also, my first modded game was in march because the old Micro list mod (Ari) allowed it because I had offsite experience.

May not be the same now.

I'd honestly just play a single game and wait the three months and shadow/co-mod.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Korina »

I guess I should post this here:
If anyone wants to shadow-mod Everything Is (Still) A Lie Mafia, (a highly bastard game), send me a PM.
I'll gladly add one or two people who wanna shadow-mod the game into the stuff.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm experienced, and I'm undergoing changes to how I'm modding. However, I'm taking a site-break following the completion of a game.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Korina »

In post 65, chennisden wrote:
In post 49, Skygazer wrote:ppl who arent named RAS can shadow my stuff if desired just ask!
why be so mean to people who are RAS
T-Bone wrote:
RAS and awestfie and all associated accounts (notes, quest, Lunar Eclipse, Golden RASberry, cute, Gee Gee, Chickadead) have been banned indefinitely for cheating, by requesting spectator access and giving away the spoiled info to an account in an ongoing game and using VPNs to conceal this practice from moderation. They will need to be replaced in all games they are currently in, if any.

As a reminder, please do not discuss ongoing games.
That's why ^
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #73 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Korina »

As just a general thing, I’d potentially be willing to write out some flavor for games if anyone wants it. It’d just depend on how busy I am with other things.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Korina »

@Magik, I'm definitely willing to help with flavor. I can't really help with balance, but I certainly can help with flavor.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B