OPEN 732 : PICK YOUR POWER X/Y (GAME OVER)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE COUNT 5.12

Sando (2)
~ Ausuka, Myloninja13
skitter30 (0)
~
Cardi B (1)
~ ofrhz,
Myloninja13 (0)
~
Ausuka (1)
~ Sando,
ofrhz (0)
~

NOT VOTING:
skitter30, Cardi B,

with 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

day five will end in (expired on 2018-08-31 07:00:00)

mod notes:

- skitter30 v/la Fridays & Saturdays
- myloninja13 won the hangman game
- quack
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1874, skitter30 wrote:i thought she was doing it to make it harder to figure out her main tbh; i've seen scum before use the rp to make it harder for people to read them as they normally would (alisae in mkultra)

i kinda want her to talk about how she views her scumgame

day3 massclaim, hypo-innos vulcan; lynchpool was cj/vulcan/cardi; day3 we lynch cj; beginning of day4 she retracts it and pushes vulcan and we lynch vulcan
Ok that timeline is scummy, agreed.

Yeah I see where you're coming from, what I'm saying is that these two statements don't correlate imo:
  • Cardi D3 play is indicative of scum that aren't confident scum
    Cardi is roleplaying to make it harder to figure out her main
I think if she's roleplaying to make it harder to figure out her main, she's confident scum.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Cardi B »

[don't feel like coming up with a way to explain this in character but i just got to school and i've been all over the place mentally in the last few days, here now]
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Forget when that happened but mylo talkin bout sando being within town meta then going on to vote him feel like it comes from town
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1734, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1679, Cardi B wrote:Yeah I like what I seen from ofrhz

is a good theoretical thought about somethin they would know as scum
is believable and both of they eod votes look pretty convincingly not SvS to me
these are weird things to townread me for. one is for offering up information that i would know as scum. the other is for offering self-meta
Idk if open queue ppl care about what mathdino says nowadays but I agree with him that goofy stuff is usually what gives the most reliable townreads.

The whole thing about mafia anyways is that people aren't always good at pretending to find out things they would already know. So, yea, I think it's town that u said that. Like I imagine scum would tend to either avoid talking about when the PGO is used (since they might get worried it's a slip / ppl would be like "ay how u know that / why u thinkin about that weird shit") or they would make more of a show of figuring it out since they're informed of it. U seemed like neither of those.

Self meta is also goofy but I think ppl dont care about it as much as they oughtta. Take skitter for instance who Im gonna assume is town since I'm eating shit if that's not true either way, she has been asking people about themselves like that. I know some ppl like boonskiies/flavor leaf and maybe Randiantcowbells who r good at scum and know what their town n scum games tend to look like get really upset when they're playing townie as town but real aint respectin real. Also like I been reading your games a lil bit and you probably wouldn't wanna lie about self meta anyway
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Idk Im really lost if its not sando

VOTE: Sando

I still wanna be townread tho
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1737, Sando wrote:
In post 1736, Ausuka wrote:Have you made any effort to sort me by like reading my posts and deciding if you want to lynch me (I think arguing this would be justified if you did) instead of just saying "uhh ACTUALLY ausuka isn't clear"? Because it seems like you have an issue with me being widely townread but you also don't seem to be willing to push me very much.
Ahh I was asked for my reads, got attacked for scumreading you because you're "locktown" and have been defending (attacking?) that ever since. Turning around and whinging that I'm attacking locktown status without reading is kinda ridiculous right now.

You've literally never voted for any scum and you've lynched two townies, claiming that you're locktown is out of proportion with what happened.
Tunneling etc. but this just feels like he found something that he feels is objectively scummy from a townie

Like idk this feels really like he's tryna do talking points n whateva and nobody else is really doing that at D5
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1762, Sando wrote:
In post 1761, Cardi B wrote:Sando do u think town's gonna win or lose
Town still in strong position, but need to actually turn on to pull it out, I'd give it a "more likely than not".

Do you have nothing to say about what Aus/me/Ofhrz have said or are we going with the existential questions today?
The reason I asked is bc I don't get any sense that Sando is thinking about what he needs to do as town to win

Like ausuka has been more or less locktowned by several people which means if she's scum she pretty much wins like 100% of the time since she can just nightkill favoring that. Like he might be one of the people that just doesn't think like that but like: if the person he's voting/pushing in the last few pages is scum then town is pretty clearly well on the course to losing? And he's not doing anything about it (like for example bein like "yall gotta look at ausuka when I flip or yall muffuckas gon get shit on in postgame" or somm like that)

He also said mylo was a top SR I think? And idk if that lynch happens over me
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Cardi B »

Brb shittn
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1770, ofrhz wrote:
In post 782, Sando wrote:
In post 781, OkaPoka wrote:why is AP in your not-lynch today?
Meta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok sorry.

General jovial nature, while 277 is a pretty in-depth post that I don't think comes from scum (when combined with other non-serious posts). There's more to progressing game-state than just voting, and he's contributing imo. He's not in my town-pool, that's just CJ at this stage, but I think he's a terrible lynch today.
This is a little bit suspicious considering Sando was hoodwinked by wolf!AP in Jungle Republic. I would expect him to put AP as null or qualify his read here somehow
Feel like adding: for the most part my experience with AP (before this game & games Ive seen bc of this game) has not made me think of him as a particularly good scum player
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1769, ofrhz wrote:fuck sake

bujaber was really town
That the wine talkn or just that confident?

There was a while at some point where I was looking thru his ISO and I really wanted to find something scummy (lurker being scum at endgame makes for a simple game lmao) but I kinda didnt and it was kinda long and it's usually short when hes scum and he usually gets pretty lynched when he scum i think
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1778, Sando wrote:
In post 1773, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1763, Cardi B wrote:What does "turn on" entail?

What is standing in the way of town winning?
Oh wait you were serious.

"Turn on", to take something from an "off" position to the "on" position.

In specifics to Mafia, actually engaging and posting constructively and not whinging about apathy like I and a bunch of others have been doing for a while now.
Ive seen a bunch of "fuck all yall Im done town better wake up" reactions in my day (vulcans is a good example) and the combination of stuff Im seein from Sando just doesnt sit right at all. Yall can see the effects of bein in this gotdam game for 2 months in erryone else: ausuka is gettin snappy and postin less, ofhrz is tryna open her third eye wit some wine, skitter been postin a bit slower and a lot more casual I think (ctrl f the word "idk" in her iso and check out where the little yellow lines are), mylo been openly focusin more on other stuff (lmao), I been all over the place

Sando just be like "Im apathetic." and it feels to me like he's mostly been postin the same way. Idk.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1886, Cardi B wrote:Ive seen a bunch of "fuck all yall Im done town better wake up" reactions in my day (vulcans is a good example) and the combination of stuff Im seein from Sando just doesnt sit right at all. Yall can see the effects of bein in this gotdam game for 2 months in erryone else: ausuka is gettin snappy and postin less, ofhrz is tryna open her third eye wit some wine, skitter been postin a bit slower and a lot more casual I think (ctrl f the word "idk" in her iso and check out where the little yellow lines are), mylo been openly focusin more on other stuff (lmao), I been all over the place
So basically anything is a town response other than mine?

Yeah...righto.

Also I've been far less apathetic than anyone else today, claiming that I'm "just apathetic" and posting the same way is fucking hilarious.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Cardi B »

I mean like yeah Im kinda tring everyone else right now

Like yeah, you've been responding to the lategame blegh differently from everyone else, and I would generally expect town to react like everyone else has, and in general when one person is behaving differently from everyone else in some situation I tend to think that person's scum. I don't think you've been acting generally apathetic, maybe unless you count the thing about worrying about town win, if that's what you thought I meant.
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1781, Sando wrote:but us lynching town 2 days in a row like that with no help from Skitter!scum isn't something I can easily get past
Kinda townie I guess
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1782, ofrhz wrote:Given cardi's reasons for voting invis and the timing of her vote, cardi's vote on invis shouldn't garner her any towncred imo
Im counting it for good town player cred tho
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1b. She then tried to go for Vulcan, who was also kind of an easy ML
If yall talkin bout d2 it took us long enough to do that lmao
In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1c. She's been asking really useless questions today
If it is just sando and I asked him a level 2 reads question and he gave a legit shitty answer yall betta find somethin to hide behind in postgame
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 1891, Cardi B wrote:
In post 1787, ofrhz wrote:1b. She then tried to go for Vulcan, who was also kind of an easy ML
If it is just sando and I asked him a level 2 reads question and he gave a legit shitty answer yall betta find somethin to hide behind in postgame
How on earth were they in any way actually read related?

You asked me "do you think town will win" and then SRd my response (lol). How is that a read question?
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Sando »

Fine Skitter, I see your point :oops: :oops: :oops:
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1810, skitter30 wrote:i think on some fundemental level we view anti-associatives differently because i still believe my behavior around the ap lynch in jungle republic should have been clearing
Idk what happened in this but it makes me feel better abt her anti-associatievs this game lmao
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1892, Sando wrote:
In post 1891, Cardi B wrote:
How on earth were they in any way actually read related?

You asked me "do you think town will win" and then SRd my response (lol). How is that a read question?
Said it's a level 2 read question

As in I would expect your answer to be shaped by your reads if you're town

Do you understand what my point was?
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1812, Ausuka wrote:hi sorry
Np girl
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1815, Myloninja13 wrote:Okay, I really don't want to dig in to paranoia here but I kiiinda agree with some of Sando's point on Ausuka which means it's time for another ISO check lol.
Idk him all that well and this might be presumptuos and uh maybe kinna rude but like

Is jumping in with a read/paranoia like this and then going back on it in one session like this out of his scumrange? Bc uhh I feel like maybe it is
Cardi B
Cardi B
Goon
Cardi B
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Cardi B »

In post 1818, Myloninja13 wrote:My lack of knowledge in MafiaScum buttons is ruining my jokes :(
U only gotta put in the letters at the end of the link for the yt tag to work
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by the worst »

quack!
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--