Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

OKAY, I am getting into this game right now because I don't want to put it off any longer.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

The first thing to look at is Spiffeh, their ISO and their wagon. Let's do this!

My first (Kinda easy) impression is that this a bit more of a 'trolly' kind of player so I'll have to be careful with that.

Posts like and seem suspicious but that's likely just the trolly nature and for now I'll treat them as NAI

is a solid post, and VOTE: 466 pings me as town.

is an interesting post, not sure if I should believe it but if the logic is true than I would also add a townread to it.

annoys me a bit because it just doesn't explain reasons which is a pet peeve of mine.

is also a post I see coming from town, admitting to not having many scumreads but also explaining reasoning for his suspicions. Most of their language use also seems genuine here too.

is a post that doesn't look good at all, the "I'm too good at scum." thinking isn't one I feel is a town one, at least not a sensible town mindset.

And that's it for their ISO. My conclusion is they seem a bit trolly in their game style, but honestly I'm actually town reading them here. Now to check up on the wagon next!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am

Post by Myloninja13 »

Okay, first thing to note is Dunn is a double voter, which from experience is generally more town, but I actually have to analyse and can't get away with just assuming that.

Wisdom seems to have started the wagon in (Despite already voting them from ) And... they gave no reason why. They just voted them and said "Everyone looks like scum" without reasonings, which is again a pet peeve of mine. I've also played with Wisdom before, but the confusing part is that from what I've seen they put in more effort as both alignments anyway? So I have zero idea meta wise what they are, but from play there certainly isn't anything to indicate town here.

Ank is next with yet another unexplained vote on Spiffeh and also trying the whole "Let's not post reasoning" trick later in their ISO. I also understand Spffeh's point on Ank clearer now, so I'll even add more town points to them. Ank themself has changed their meta since I last played with them, so I'm kinda empty there.

Dunn votes with *Drum rolls* Actual Reasoning! In Dunn actually explains his evidence for his vote. The only minor issue is I kinda don't really agree with him? Like, Spiffeh's case on Dunn isn't very good imo, but at the same time I don't think that really makes him scummy? But I give him points for actually explaining his vote, and honestly he's getting a bit of a townread from me.

Got to go, will get back to this. But this is a nice start for now!
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

I'm going to be
V/LA
for an indefinite period of time, but I can say simply that my wagon is suspicious as hell. I'd be pretty sure there's at least one mafia on there.
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

YES YES YES this is literally the first scum game I've won on this site (Barring Marathons)

But like, thanks MariaR and Wisdom for the complete carry lol. This was heaps of fun to watch! You guys really worked well together too.

See you guys all around later! :D
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4932 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Yeah, honestly I should've told you guys straight out to bus me, or at least not push elsewhere. I was probably going down regardless day 1 lol
Myloninja13
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Myloninja13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Myloninja13 »

Reading back on the scum thread is just lol haha

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”