Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Huntress »

Finally caught up. It's nearly 3 am so I'm going to be brief.

Top scum read Keyser Söze. I really didn't like his attack on Reundo's first posts, particularly post . It was over the top and came across as an attempt to get the pressure off himself (although the pressure seemed to be dying down at that point).

Poseidon/Toranaga. Got a scummy vibe from and from Toranga's posting.

Volxen. Also possible scum.

Vote: Keyser Söze

I'll be around most of tomorrow to answer questions and change vote if necessary before deadline.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:28 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 398, the worst wrote:how do you feel about our leading wagons of volxen and sesq? any townreads?
I'm ok with a volxen lynch, sesq preferably not as I haven't seen anything yet there that feels scum to me. I'm leaning town on Irrelephant and Reundo. Undecided about the rest so far.

Need to double-check but I think volxen is L-1 now.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Huntress »

In post 404, Keyser Söze wrote:It was over-the-top and defensive, but that demonstrates how much I hated how that whole "driving discussion away" from hypo-claiming scum narrative.

Would you not agree my persistent (and emotional) stand to not engage discussion about my page 1 question would actually do the opposite of 'get the pressure off himself' (as it was the very thing that pinged many players). I could have just talked about hypo-claiming and the setup for the first 10 pages and not stirred up any bad attention.
Why was the fact that Reundo joined in the conversation
in his first post
such a problem for you? You asked him a couple of questions which seemed reasonable enough, then after realising it had been his first post you voted him - for that? Before he had a chance to answer you.

Why did him not having "charged feelings", after just two pages, frustrate/intrigue you? Why did his second post seem "lazy" to you?

And no; if you'd just talked about hypo-claiming and the setup for the first 10 pages you would definitely have attracted attention.

Return to “Completed Open Games”