- Dunnstral , northsidegal , volxen
Keyser Söze (1)
- Huntress
Toranaga (1)
- Irrelephant11
Huntress (1)
- Eragon

Not voting: N/A

The deadline for Day 1 is 1:52 pm CT on Tuesday, September 4, in (expired on 2018-09-04 14:51:53).
Last edited by Flicker on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Eragon »

Duck drank duck happy juice? Was it watered down pond bread?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Eragon »

(Next 2 classes coming up in a few minutes so won’t be back by deadline. Hopefully will have time during night to do some ISO’s. If not... blame life plz)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

night ducko
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Ausuka »

gn duckling
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I should start roleplaying as a baby elephant
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

seems to make tw v likable :P
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:44 am

Post by volxen »

In post 499, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 484, volxen wrote:
In post 458, Irrelephant11 wrote:lol two hours before deadline

The realllllly fun part is that we could lynch anyone with just the people online now

But prolly it'll just be volxen

Volxen if you're town do more than claim PR please, don't just disappear
I mean, what much else can I do with the time we have left? If I had gotten to L-1 with more time before the deadline there would be more time for discussion, but we are less than 2 hours away, and I'm not even sure if most/all of the players in this game will see my roleclaim before the deadline.

At this point, the only two wagons are Sesq and I. I think it's pretty clear one of us is going to be lynched. All I can really do at this point is ask you (and the others voting for me) is why do you think I am more likely to be scum than Sesq?

I'll concede that my entrance into this game wasn't stellar; there were more important things I could have addressed aside from GNB's statement about not townreading him for the math proof. But I have genuinely tried to gamesolve. And I have shared reads; Keyser is a townread for me, and {Huntress[2.718], Sesq, and Toranga} are all scumreads for me, which I elaborated on in earlier posts. Sesq, on the other hand, has never really had any reads that he has elaborated on. He started this game by going after Keyser, yet never made a coherent case against him, only basically saying that he is "detached from the state of the game". Then when I became a wagon, he sheeped Reundo's vote onto my wagon with no explanation of his vote. He hasn't really done much of anything, except sheep vote and make cryptic statements like "I'm going to make an unexpected wagon of my own" and then do nothing. He refused to defend himself at all against his own wagon, which in my view, is one of the most anti-town things you can do. After all, if you are town the only person you can be 100% certain is not scum is yourself, so you have an obligation to at least try to defend yourself against a possible impending lynch. And unlike my situation of becoming the leading wagon literally within a few hours of the deadline, he has previously been the leading wagon for a while, and he has had ample time to respond and defend himself, and yet he hasn't. He has also yet to make any original and recent scumreads of his own, except for his initial case against Keyser at the very beginning of the game.
This is a good case on Sesq if you're town and we'll keep it in mind. Any other reads/things you think town has missed?
I don't really have any time to elaborate before the deadline, but I do think Reundo may possibly be scum. I really didn't like his entrance to the game and the way he attacked Keyser right off the bat, and I think the way he is playing this game is very opportunistic.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Flicker »

Votecount 1.19 - FINAL

volxen (6)
- Reundo , Sesq , Keyser Söze , Toranaga , the worst , Ausuka
Sesq (3)
- Dunnstral , northsidegal , volxen
Keyser Söze (1)
- Huntress
Toranaga (1)
- Irrelephant11
Huntress (1)
- Eragon

Not voting: N/A

A lynch has been achieved!
Last edited by Flicker on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:04 am

Post by Flicker »

At the end of a long day of arguing, the stranger returns.

"Well, who will it be, then? Remember, you have to pick someone, or I will."

Many fingers point to volxen.

"But, I didn't even get to do anything!" he protests.

"We must all suffer disappointments in this life," the stranger says, removing their hat. "Come along now, friend. I promise you won't feel a thing."

Volxen is led away. A few minutes later, the stranger reappears, alone, hat firmly back on their head.

"Those coins you have aren't just nice trinkets. You may use them to privately communicate with me at any time. The chosen one may find this especially useful to watch over who they wish at night. In addition, the coins are the way the remaining villians of this group may communicate with each other, under cover of darkness.

"If you're not in that duo or the chosen one, you'll simply fall asleep peacefully, and wake tomorrow to begin a new day.

"Please, take out your coins and examine them carefully."

You do as they ask, and discover...
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Flicker »

Volxen, a
Mafia Goon
, was lynched Day 1.

It is now Night 1. The deadline for Night 1 is 2:05 pm CT on Thursday, September 6, in (expired on 2018-09-06 15:05:22).
Last edited by Flicker on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Flicker »

You wake up in your bed. Initially, nothing feels out of the ordinary; then, with a jolt, you remember the events of yesterday. You reach around until you find the "WW" coin, and as soon as you touch it, you're instantly transported (fully clothed in a business-like uniform) back to the room from yesterday. You have the feeling you're not really in an abandoned Wawa after all.

"Good morning, friends!" The stranger stands in front of an overflowing breakfast buffet. "I've taken the time to put out a nice spread this morning, in celebration of yesterday's proceedings. I also made sure you'd be wearing something when you got here; there are children present, after all.

The stranger's demeanor turns serious.

"Sadly, I do have to report that one of our members left us during the night. If you'd like, we can take a few moments of silence now to think about Huntress."

You look around the room awkwardly.

"Anyway, you already know how this all works, so I'll leave you to it," the stranger continues, suddenly perking back up. "Until tonight, then!"

They nod, then disappear in the blink of an eye...
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Flicker »

Huntress, a
Town Backup
, was killed Night 1.

It is now Day 2.

---

Votecount 2.00

Not voting: Ausuka, Dunnstral, Eragon, Irrelephant11, Keyser Söze, northsidegal, Reundo, Sesq, Toranaga, the worst

The deadline for Day 2 is 2:17 pm CT on Thursday, September 20, in (expired on 2018-09-20 15:17:24).
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: the worst
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 514, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: the worst
why?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 237, volxen wrote:It’s been somewhat hard to try and get reads on everyone since the game started out with a lot of activity in the beginning and then quickly died way down, but here are some preliminary reads that I have so far:

Town Reads
:

Keyser - I actually like that he started the game by asking about hypoclaiming in , it showed that right off the bat he wanted to strategize on how to potentially make things more difficult for the scumteam. This is only my second game on this site so I don’t have any firsthand experience with hypoclaiming or its effectiveness, but I think it’s not likely that a member of the scumteam would suggest this as a tactic, since it could, theoretically, allow the watcher to reveal who they got a guilty on while making it more difficult for the scumteam to identify the real watcher.

Overall, I feel like he is someone that has been genuinely trying to gamesolve and move the game forward. He hasn’t done anything that comes across as scummy to me.

Null Reads
:

northsidegal – I’m not really sure what to make of the whole comma’s thing. It seems like a stretch, but maybe she will have more to say about it.

GameNBurger – As I mentioned in , GNB is currently a null read for me as most of his content is about the math proof, not wanting to be townread for the math proof, hypoclaiming, and lurking. I originally asked him why he felt the need to go out of his way to tell all of us not to townread him in , as I found this a bit suspicious and thought his response to my question might potentially be alignment indicative. However, I found his response in to be fairly neutral, and not enough in and of itself to make me lean towards townreading him or scumreading him. Of course, he is being replaced so I will have to see what his replacement does, but for now this slot is still null for me.

Scum Reads
:

2.718 – I really didn’t like his post-RVS opening in . I feel like he tried to completely misrepresent what Keyser really meant when he said that he didn’t want to talk about hypoclaiming/setup past page 1, and even after Keyser clarified this in (that he wasn’t “forbidding” discussion but rather that he didn’t want to partake in it himself), 2.718 still continued to press the issue in .

I also didn’t like that in 2.718 was quick to side with Reundo in the Keyser vs Reundo argument that was going on at the time. 2.718 made the comment here that “Reundo's 46 is a little annoying but I like how he looked at
everyone
”. At the time, Reundo only had two posts, and , in which he mainly focused on attacking Keyser, with only brief references made to Sesq, GameNBurger, and northsidegal in . 2.718’s post made it sound like Reundo was taking a balanced look at “everyone”, when in reality he was primarily just hammering down on Keyser. I feel like this was a very weak reason for 2.718 to jump in so quickly to side with Reundo.

I also find his town read of Reundo questionable in . He gave him a town score of 4.5, and all he really had to say was that Reundo’s post in was “great”, without stating why he thought it was great or pro-town. So once again, he is defending Reundo without really providing any explanation or reasoning. And then in , he literally says “I see nothing that is worth my attention”, as if he is simply not interested in trying to find scum anymore.

VOTE: 2 718281828459
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't understand how that's really indicative of TW scum? As I understand it that was just volxen putting his GNB read into his readslist because he'd already talked about it and he didn't have to make up any other read? If anything wouldn't nsg's inclusion be odder?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Yes
VOTE: northsidegal
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 500, the worst wrote::ok_hand:
red flip d1 feels good man

drunk ducky gonna slep now gngn
I think this is actually TMI, because he was already like “red flip Day 1 feels good”

I mean, town never KNOWS that the person is scum unless a TI has a guilty, but TW acted like he KNEW volxen was scum, not HOPING that volxen was scum and not actually watcher.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Eragon »

Back to class I go, cya in an hour
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

It might be both

VOTE: the worst
VOTE: northsidegal
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't think volxen would cram both of his scumbuddies in there for no reason, I don't think GNB was in there for no reason, and honestly I think you might be getting carried away with this idea?

I don't think it's impossible for TW to say that as town at all? He could just be acting confident. Honestly I kind of townread duckling's approach to volxen d1.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'm trolling a little but it's my starting point for the day
Who are you most interested in post-flip?

pedit: that answer that

Return to “Completed Open Games”