Race to A Million TK-Jumble/mallow-random

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Race to A Million TK-Jumble/mallow-random

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Realeo »

Once upon a time, there was a forum called Big Jon PC Games. It was the home of Yabbaguy's [O]ptimize and most importantly, Race to a Billion.

Now Race to A Billion was a famous staple in BJPC. There are multiple series of it, none of it are finished, and the last one was hosted by dad90 and reached 3 digits of Rounds.

Clement from France noticed that--obviously--the game won't finish so he creates a more humane version called Race to A Million. I participated in there, was the first eliminated player, and more importantly, I had a blast. Thus I would like to bring it here.

Objective: To be the first player to reach $1 000 000 or to be the player who exits the game with the most amount of money if nobody reaches $1 000 000.

Rule:

Each player starts with three lives. I will start the game by choosing four players to a showdown. Two of them will go to showdown table A while the other two will go to showdown table B. This means that at a time, there are two showdowns going at the same time.

The showdown:

The showdown consists of 15 squares. Some squares hide some money, while other squares may hide some events. At the beginning of the showdown, each duelist will pick a bomb to secretly transform into a bomb square.

Spoiler: Ah, you want to know what are those squares?
Fine. You are an adventurous person.

I start the process by populating the squares with the money. The money ranges from $1 000 to $30 000.

When players have made their pick, I will replace their pick with a bomb.

I will replace 4 more money cashes with event square. Finally, I will attach one square with an "EXIT"

The event squares are this:
+ Strike it Rich. Should the player win, the player will play a game of Strike it Rich for $100,000
+ Daily Double. When Daily Double is in play, there will be two of them. When the first Daily Double is discovered, the discoverer must make a wager (a minimum wager is $5 and the maximum wager is their score or $50 000 which one is higher) If the discoverer of the first one finds the second one, the wager is added to their score. Otherwise, the wager is deducted from the score. You will be credited or debited with your money after the showdown is finished.
+ Jackpot. If the player wins, the player gets $125 000
+ Breast Pump or 100 K. Should the player win, the player will play a game of Breast Pump or 100 K for a Breast Pump or $100 000.
+ Breast Pump. If you win, you get a Breast Pump. You can combine two Breast Pump to peek a square.
+ Math time. Should the player win, the player will play a game of Math Time for a possible $100 000, but you could lose money if you screwed up.
+ Repeat. The player who found it shall pick two more.
+ Echo. Ah, my favorite one. The player who founds it may take as many turn of picking until that player stops and passes the control of the board or hit the bomb (and loses.) However, if the player stops, the other player must took the same number of turn.
+ Tic-Tac-Stop Should the player won, the player would play a game of Tic-Tact-Stop of $100 000.

When a square that has a STOP attached is revealed, I will reveal that STOP first. The player who found the STOP may concede the game without losing any live, money, or bonus multiplier. If the player does not concede, I will reveal what the square actually contains.

Each player will takes a turn to pick a square until someone hits the bomb. The player who hits the bomb loses everything in their cash pot and a live. If the player loses all 3 lives, the player is eliminated. The winner will get a bonus of $5 000 for each unpicked square times victory bonus multiplier. The victory bonus multiplier starts at zero, adds by 1 every time you win and resets back to 0 every time you lose. Victory multiplier also applies to money won through bonus event squares.

As a rule of thumb, if the money is gained directly by picking money square, the victory multiplier does not apply. If the money is by any other means, the victory multiplier applies.

The player who won will face two decision.

1. Does the player want to quit or not?
2. Which two player should play next? The winner can't choose a player who is playing on the other showdown table.

You may quit the game with a portion of their cash pot. If you decided to quit after winning 1 showdown, you may exit the game with 5% of the cash pot. If you decide to quit after winning 2 showdowns, you may exit the game with 10% of the cash pot, and so on until 5+ win = 25%.
What is important to notice that if nobody reaches 1 million dollar at the end of the game, the person who exits with the most amount of money is declared the winner of the season

If a player reaches $1 000 000, the game ends instantly and that player is declared the season player.

It's pretty much inevitable that at one point, only player is left on the game. If that happens, that player will play 1 final game against the player who exits the most amount of money before that 1 player is forced to exit the game.

I will think of a deadline policy later. I'm looking for 8 players, but if they are more, I will add more showdown table.

Spoiler: State of the game

Code: Select all

Agent Sparkles
$ 137 000 [MULTIPLIER 2] [2 WIN] [1 BREAST PUMP]
Selynee
EXIT : $ 18 597
Invisibility
EXIT:  $ 30 900
Numbers
$ 0 [1 STRIKE]
JerryArr
$ 42 632 [MULTIPLIER 1] [1 WIN]
random
$ 0
TK
$ 0 [1 STRIKE]
JDGA
$ 0 [1 STRIKE]
mallow
$ 0 [1 STRIKE]
Def
$ 0 [1 STRIKE]
Last edited by Realeo on Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:21 am, edited 16 times in total.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Realeo »

I will try to do my best.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Realeo »

Due to the nature of the game where I can't have late /in, I am closing this in 24 hours before officially closing the registration.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:57 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 12, D3f3nd3r wrote:I can't not /in to this

Could you explain how the minigames work please? (Also Realeo I vividly remember you beating me at the very end to win one of the RtaM seasons on BJ)
I'm somewhat certain I did not win because I rarely won any host in BJ and if I won, I surely would have remembered? I think I participate on the first season, I was the first out while mysterywedge was the winner? I suspect I participate at Season 2, but if I do, then I'm somewhat certain that season did not finish.

Maybe I beat you a showdown? I think my win record was 3 loss / 1 tie / 1 win and you could be my 1 win?

Minigame explanation will come later =P I am a little bit lazy.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Realeo »

Hey, we're starting.

I will avoid the common game show intro spiel for brevity.

Here are some announcement for you.

1. I will be opening 3 showdown table instead of 2 since there are 10 players.
2. The deadline policy would be 24 hours. If you missed the deadline, I will do it randomly for you. 3 deadline miss means I am sad and I could be angry enough to eliminate you.

First order of the business is to figure out who is on the showdown table

1. Agent Sparkles
2. Selynee
3. Invisibility
4. Numbers
5. JerryArr
6. random
7. TK
8. JDGA
9. mallow
10. Def

Original Roll String: 6d10
6 10-Sided Dice: (7, 3, 4, 6, 10, 9) = 39

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Realeo »

On Table 1 : Agent Sparkles will be against Def. Agent Sparkles will go first.

On Table 2 : Selynee will be against Invisibilty. Selynee will go first.

On Table 3 : JerryArr will be going first against this...

1. Numbers
2. random
3. TK
4. JDGA
5. mallow

Original Roll String: 1d5
1 5-Sided Dice: (4) = 4

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Realeo »

Jerry Arr wil be first against Tatsuya Kaname

Spoiler: Table 1: Agent Sparkles v Defender

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Aget Sparkles: $0
Defender: $0

Spoiler: Table 2: Selynee v Invisibility

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Selynee: $0
Invisibility: $0

Spoiler: Table 3: JerryArr v TK

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

JerryArr: $0
TK: $0

If you haven't read the rule, you should have by now.

The first order of the business is to place the bomb. Each of you, Agent, Def, Selynee, Inv, JA, and TK needs to put a bomb in one of the 15 spaces on your grid. PM your selection please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Realeo »

I have the bomb from Selynee and I have the bomb from the Invisibility. Their bomb has been set on the board and we are ready to start Table 2.

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Selynee: $0
Invisibility: $0

We will start the game from Selynee. You have 24 hours to make your pick. When Selynee has made their pick, Invisibility's 24 hours starts instantly. This mean you don't have to wait for me to reveal their pick to make your move.

Now something important about queued move
I will resolve all queued move when I am online except when a pick may require additional decision. If that happens, I will resolve all move until that action-needed move and cancel any queued move after that point.

This means if your opponent picked your bomb in their queued pick, just play along and don't reveal that they picked your bomb. There is a chance that their queued bomb pick will not be revealed.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Realeo »

Also made, your pick here. You only need to PM your bomb choice to me, but square pick should be posted publicly.

I have the bomb pick from Defender and I have the bomb pick from Agent Sparkles. Their bomb have been inserted and we're ready to start Table 1

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Aget Sparkles: $0

Agent Sparkles shall start Table 1.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Realeo »

Agent picked square 8

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 30 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Aget Sparkles: $ 30 000

That is the top money. No better way to start the game! You are now 3% into your million dollar journey. Defender, please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Realeo »

Defender picked square 15

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 30 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] BOMB

Argh. A premature end to a game is always painful.

I am sorry Defender, you just picked Agent's bomb. This is the full board for your info.

[1] Daily Double
[2] $ 14 000 (+ STOP)
[3] Daily Double
[4] $ 9 000
[5] $ 26 000
[6] Repeat
[7] $ 2 000
[8] $ 30 000
[9] BOMB
[10] $ 17 000
[11] $ 25 000
[12] $ 1 000
[13] ECHO
[14] $ 27 000
[15] BOMB

Defender resets his score from $0 to $0 and gains a strike.

We increase Agent Sparkles multiplier from 0 to 1. There are 13 squares left uncovered so that is $ 13 000 x 1 = $ 13 000 bonus for winning.

Agent Sparkles: $ 43 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]
Defender: $0 [1 STRIKE]

Selynee picked 4

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 15 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Selynee: $ 15 000
Invisibility: $ 0

That is a fantastic start! Invisibility is now next.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Realeo »

Spoiler: Universal Event
Agent Sparkles. You have won your showdown against Defender.

You have $43 000.

You have 2 decision to make.

1. Do you want to keep playing or exit the game?

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your first victory, you can exit with $ 43 000 x 5% = $ 2 150. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season.

You can also keep playing the game. If you bombed out, you reset to $ 0, your victory multiplier resets to 0 and you receive a strike. If you keep playing, the next time you win a showdown, you can exit with 10 % of your pot.

2. Now there is no showdown at Table 1, who should play now at Table 1?

You get to decide which two players play next at Table 1. You also get to decide who goes first among those 2. You can select yourself to play again, you can select Defender to play again, you can select any player who is not playing right now to play at Table 1. However, you can choose players from Table 2 and Table 3 to also play at Table 1.
Last edited by Realeo on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Realeo »

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 15 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] $ 6 000
[14] ?
[15] ?

Selynee: $ 15 000
Invisibility: $ 6 000

You're now on the board. The turn goes back to Selynee.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Realeo »

Selynee is going for #8

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 15 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 2 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] $ 6 000
[14] ?
[15] ?

Oh no, we're seeing a down trend. It's Invisibility's turn.

Selynee: $ 17 000
Invisibility: $ 6 000

Defender, please return to the gallery. JDGA, please come here to play the game!

Agent, JDGA, I need you to decide on your bomb please. I am going to assume Agent is going first unless I am told otherwise before the game starts.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

He is going for #11

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 15 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 2 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] BOMB
[12] ?
[13] $ 6 000
[14] ?
[15] ?

I mean, we should have seen this coming. The money picks keeps going down so the ultimate conclusion is a bomb.

[1] $ 29 000
[2] Breast Pump
[3] $ 30 000
[4] $ 15 000
[5] Tic Tac Stop
[6] Jackpot
[7] $ 13 000
[8] $ 2 000
[9] BOMB
[10] $ 28 000
[11] BOMB
[12] $ 24 000
[13] $ 6 000
[14] $ 12 000
[15] Strike It Rich

I'm sorry Invisibility, you lose that $ 6 000 and now you have 1 strike against you. Selynee, your victory multiplier is at 1, so 1 X $ 10 000 bonus is a $10 000 bon8s

Selynee: $ 27 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]
Invisibility: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]

I have a bomb from Tatsuya Kaname and I have a bomb from Jerry Arr. They have been inserted to the board so we're ready to start Table 3

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Realeo »

Selynee. You have won your showdown against Invisibility.

You have $27 000.

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your first victory, you can exit with $ 27 000 x 5% = $ 1 350. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season.

You can also keep playing the game. If you bombed out, you reset to $ 0, your victory multiplier resets to 0 and you receive a strike. If you keep playing, the next time you win a showdown, you can exit with 10 % of your pot.

2. Now there is no showdown at Table 2, who should play now at Table 2?

You get to decide which two players play next at Table 2. You also get to decide who goes first among those 2. You can select yourself to play again, you can select Invisibility to play again, you can select any player who is not playing right now to play at Table 2. However, you can not choose players from Table 1 and Table 3 to also play at Table 2.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

Allright, we're going to have a rematch.

Selynee and Invisibility, please pick a box to bomb on a PM to me, please. Selynee, are you going first or second?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have a bomb from both Agent Sparkles and JDGA. Table 1 ready to play. Agent Sparkles, please start the game.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Realeo »

Spoiler: Table 1: Agent Sparkles v JDGA

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

An easy $ 7 000. The only way to go from here is up. It's now JDGA's turn

Agent Sparkles: $ 50 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]
JDGA: $0

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Realeo »

I would like to have JerryArr to go first, please.

I have bomb from both Selynee and Invisibility. Because Selynee has decided to go Second, I would like to have Invisibility to start, please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Realeo »

Let's see 12

Spoiler: Table 2: Invisibility v Selynee

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 8 000
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

A nice start.

Selynee: $ 27 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]
Invisibility: $ 8 000 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Realeo »

Let's do 7

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 11 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 8 000
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

The turn is now back to Invisibilty. We haven't hit any Event so far.

Selynee: $ 38 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]
Invisibility: $ 8 000 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

Invisibility is going for #2

[1] ?
[2] $ 22 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 11 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 8 000
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

The bank is getting to be equal, it now goes back to Selynee.

Invisibility: $ 30 000 [1 STRIKE]

Jerry is after numero 2

[1] ?
[2] Strike It Rich
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Finally, our first event. If you win this showdown, you get to play Strike it Rich for $ 100 000! Tatsuya, it's now your turn.

<Strike It Rich>

JDGA and the number 9

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] $ 23 000
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

JDGA is catching up quickly!

JDGA: $23 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:55 am

Post by Realeo »

Fortunately, I revealed the right square for JerryArr (#14) but under the wrong label (#2). So Tatsuya Kaname, you can pick square #2 and gets what is behind number #2

Let us resolve Selynee and Invisibility's pick

[1] ?
[2] $ 22 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 11 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 8 000
[13] ?
[14] DAILY DOUBLE
[15] ?

Selynee picked #14 and there it is, the first Daily Double.

First thing first, per rule, I will cancel all remaining queued pick due to Daily Double (including Invisibility's 13) so Invisibility would have to pick again and they is free to pick 13 or not.

Selynee, here is how Daily Doulbe works. On the board is a second Daily Double. You're going to wager on how sure you're able to find the second Daily Double. Your minimum is wager is $5. You can bet up to $38 000.

If you found the Daily Double, after the game is over, we will resolve your wager and add it to your score. If you failed to, after the game is over, we will resolve your wager and deduct to your score.

What is important to know that Daily Double is affected by your multiplier. Say that you wagered $ 20,000; you found the second Daily Double; and you won the match. If you won the match, the multiplier increases to x2. Normally, you win $ 20 000, but because there is a x2, you win $40,000. However, the same logic applies if you failed your Daily Double. If you didn't found it and you won the match, on a $ 20 000 wager, you could lose $40 000.

Make your wager Selynee and after Selynee has made their wager, Invisibility please make your pick.

Invisibility: $ 30 000 [1 STRIKE]

Agent Sparkles is picking number 10

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

It's a Repeat. Agent, I need you to pick two more squares. They will be resolved in the order they are mentioned.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

TK is missing. Here comes his pick.

Original Roll String: 1d15
1 15-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Realeo »

11 and 8 from Agent.

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

You survived both and picked up an addition 20 k. It's JDGA's turn now.

Agent Sparkles: $ 70 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]

Selynee wager $10. Now it seems there is a miscommunication on my part. For the Daily Double, you don't pick a square and see if it's a Daily Double. We will just follow the normal turn pattern and if you found the Daily double during any of your turn, you win your wager. My apology.

Invisibility is going to #4.

[1] ?
[2] $ 22 000
[3] ?
[4] BOMB
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 11 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 8 000
[13] ?
[14] DAILY DOUBLE
[15] ?

Sweet corn, you just found your second Strike!

[1] Daily Double
[2] $ 22 000
[3] $ 4 000
[4] BOMB
[5] $ 21 000
[6] $ 9 000
[7] $ 11 000
[8] Breast Pump
[9] Bomb
[10] Echo
[11] $ 5 000
[12] $ 8 000
[13] $ 13 000
[14] DAILY DOUBLE
[15] $ 7 000

Selynee, you get a $ 18 000 victory bonus, but you lost $ 20 to Daily Double, so your net bonus is $ 17 900

Selynee: $ 55 900 [MULTIPLIER 1]
Invisibility: [2 STRIKE]

TK is going after number 4

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 5 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] Strike It Rich
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

A nice start.

<Strike It Rich>
TK: $ 5 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

Selynee. You have won your showdown against Invisibility, again.

You have $55 900.

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your first victory, you can exit with $ 55 900 x 10% = $ 5 590. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season.

You can also keep playing the game. If you bombed out, you reset to $ 0, your victory multiplier resets to 0 and you receive a strike. If you keep playing, the next time you win a showdown, you can exit with 15 % of your pot.

You get to decide which two players play next at Table 2. You also get to decide who goes first among those 2. You can select yourself to play again, you can select Invisibility to play again, you can select any player who is not playing right now to play at Table 2. However, you can not choose players from Table 1 and Table 3 to also play at Table 2.
[/quote]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:07 am

Post by Realeo »

Selynee is looking for a 3-0 against Invisibility. I would like to have a bomb please from each of you. Selynee, Invisibility, please PM your bomb as usual business.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Realeo »

>.>

I have both bomb. Selynee, are you going first or second.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 67, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:why isn’t anyone playing me ._.
AREN'T YOU GLAD I'M DOING THREE TABLES IN A ROW.

Otherwise you won't be seeing any action soon.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Realeo »

Jerry is after #9

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 5 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] $ 14 000
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] Strike It Rich
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

I'm trying to say somethng interesting, but I am running out of lines. >.>

JerryArr: $14 000
<Strike It Rich>
TK: $ 5 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Realeo »

If 9 is a bomb, then this is simpl a pure madness.

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] $ 6 000
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Nope. No bomb yet. Yeay!

Selynee: $ 55 980 [MULTIPLIER 2]
Invisibility: $ 9 000[2 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Realeo »

o no. It's another case of "I revealed the right one but wrong presentation" >.>

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Realeo »

I will resolve that 1 later. It's JerryArr's turn now :)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #80 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Realeo »

Selynee is after #2

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 6 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Invisibility, if you survive this pick, I love you. :mrgreen:

Selynee: $ 78 980 [MULTIPLIER 2]
Invisibility: $ 6 000[2 STRIKE]

JDGA is now after number 13.

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] ?
[15] ?

Better than a bomb!

JDGA: $25 000

Tatsuya Kaname is for #1

[1] BOMB
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] $ 5 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] $ 14 000
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] Strike It Rich
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Tasuya, unfortunately that is the first bomb. Let's see the entire thing first

[1] BOMB
[2] $ 30 000
[3] $ 7 000
[4] $ 5 000
[5] BOMB
[6] Math Time
[7] $ 25 000
[8] Tic Tac Stop
[9] $ 14 000
[10] $ 11 000
[11] $ 29 000
[12] Strike It Rich
[13] $ 20 000
[14] $ 16 000
[15] Echo

11 squares still untouched, so I give you $11 k bonus

JerryArr: $25 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]
<Strike It Rich>
TK: $ 0  [ 1 STRIKE]
Last edited by Realeo on Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Realeo »

JerryArr, you have the Strike it Rich mini game. Now it's time for you to play Strike it Rich.

[01] [02] [03] [04] [05] [06] [07] [08] [09] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15]

Three squares hide $0. Three squares hide $100. Three squares hide $1 000. Three squares hide $10 000. Finally, three squares hide $100 000. You will pick one square one by one. The first triplets that you uncover is the one that you win.

Now, I will need you to give me all 13 picks. I will resolve them in the order you mention them. However, I will stop you for a deal or no deal offer the first time you uncover the second member of a triplet.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Realeo »

Is there a bomb behind Invisibility's 13?

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 6 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] $ 13 000
[14] ?
[15] ?

WELL DONE. I don't know why but comeback makes it more epic. :cop:

Invisibility: $ 19 000[2 STRIKE]

Agent Sparkles is seeking #15

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] ?
[15] ECHO

Oh this is fun! Finally. Love you for finding it. Bless you and your family.

Here's how it works. You can pick as many box as you want, however, once you stop, JDGA will have to take the same amount of box pick.

Let's talk example: Let's say you pick 3 boxes before you stop, then during JDGA's turn, they will have to also pick 3 boxes! You don't have to pick all your desired boxes now. You may pick one by one until you stop.

There are now 8 boxes right now, so if you pick 4 boxes and stop, you will force JDGA to pick 4 boxes from the remaining 3 boxes--auto win!

It's a risk and reward. The further you go, the riskier it is, but the more lethal your blow is.

Note to self to reveal where the STOP is on future reveal.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let's see how far

[01] [02] [$100 000] [$100] [05] [06] [$0] [08] [09] [$10 000] [$ 100] [12] [13] [14] [15]

Hey, that's the second $100.

Find another $100, you will win $100.

If I average what you uncovered, that's $22 040. What if I offer you to just quit this game with $17 632, 80% of that amount?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Realeo »

6 from Selynee and 15 from Invisibility.

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] STOP
[7] $ 6 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] $ 13 000
[14] ?
[15] ?

Oooh interesting.

Selynee, you have found the STOP label. I have canceled Invisibility's queued action.

So what if I offer you the chance to concede the game to Invisibility
without the usual consequence
? You get to keep that money, you get to keep that multiplier, and no strike. If you concede the game, Invisibility will get $ 10 00 bonus and see his multiplier increases to 1.

f you decided to move on, I will reveal to you what's behind that stop label to continue our business. It could money, event, or even Invisibility's bomb.

Once you have made your decision to move on, Invisbility would have 24 hours to re-submit his move. He doesn't have to pick 15 again.

Invisibility: $ 19 000[2 STRIKE]

Agent Sparkles is seeking #14

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] STOP.
[15] ECHO

You also have found the STOP. You can also concede the game to JDGA
without the usual consequence
! You get to keep that money, you get to keep that multiplier, and no strike. If you concede the game, JDGA will get a $ 6 000 bonus and 1 multiplier.

If you decided to move on, I will reveal to you what's behind that stop label to continue our business. It could money, event, or even JDGA's bomb.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Realeo »

Invisibility, congratulation, you have won your showdown against Selynee.

I am too lazy to reveal the entire board so here's the important squares for your interest

1. DAILY DOUBLE
4. Selvy's Bomb.
8. Breast Pump
9. Invisibility's Bomb
10. Echo
14. Daily Double

I made a mistake and apparently your victory bonus is $ 11 000. So now you have $ 30 000

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your first victory, you can exit with $ 30 000 x 5% = $ 1 500. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season.

You can also keep playing the game. If you bombed out, you reset to $ 0, your victory multiplier resets to 0 and you receive a strike. You already have 2 strikes thus another strike means an elimination. If you keep playing, the next time you win a showdown, you can exit with 10 % of your pot.

You get to decide which two players play next at Table 2. You also get to decide who goes first among those 2. You can select yourself to play again, you can select Selynee to play again, you can select any player who is not playing right now to play at Table 2. However, you can not choose players from Table 1 and Table 3 to also play at Table 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Realeo »

Selynee is now going to the gallery.

Invisibility, Jumble, please PM your bomb. Invisibility, are you going first or second?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Realeo »

With that bribe, you are now up to $42 632.

Jerry Arr, you have 2 decision to make. you a

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your first victory, you can exit with $42 632 x 5% = $ 2 136 and 60 cents. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season.

2. Now there is no showdown at Table 3, who should play now at Table 2?

You get to decide which two players play next at Table 3. You also get to decide who goes first among those 2. You can select yourself to play again, you can select TK to play again, you can select any player who is not playing right now to play at Table 3. However, you can not choose players from Table 1 and Table 2 to also play at Table 3

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

Mallow and Selynee, please submit your bomb to me in secrecy.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have the bomb from Selynee and Mallow. Selynee may start.

I will resolve Agent Sparkles later.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Realeo »

Agent is taking too long. He's going to reject the STOP offer. What is behind #14?

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] $ 21 000
[15] ECHO

21 grand. Are you going to continue the echo or not?

Agent Sparkles: $ 91 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Realeo »

I have the bomb from both Number and Invisibility. It's time for Number to start the game :)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Realeo »

Spoiler: Table 2: Numbers v Invisibility

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Welcome to the game!

Numbers: $ 6 000
Invisibility: $ 30 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 1]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Realeo »

Behind the number 7 for Agent Sparkles

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 18 000
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] $ 21 000
[15] ECHO

You are the first player to reach the 100 mark. Do you want to continue or force JDGA to do 2 squares?

Agent Sparkles: $ 109 000 [MULTIPLIER 1]

Invisibility and the number 1
Spoiler: Table 2: Number v Invisibility

[1] JACKPOT
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

And now the game gets very interesting.

If you win this showdown, invisibility, you would get $ 125 000. However, if you win, your multiplier will go to x2 so you're playing for $ 250 000.

Numbers: $ 6 000
Invisibility: $ 30 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 1] [JACKPOT]

Can Selynee increases her lot?

Spoiler: Table 3: Selynee v Invisibility

[1] ?
[2] $ 4 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

She's in! Mallowgenno is up next

Selynee: $82 900 [MULTIPLIER 2]
mallowgenno: $0

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Realeo »

Jumble and his 14

Spoiler: Table 2: Jumble v Invisibility

[1] JACKPOT
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] $ 11 000
[15] ?

Slow but sure it seems.

Numbers: $ 17 000
Invisibility: $ 30 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 1] [JACKPOT]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Realeo »

Invisibility is seeking number 3

[1] JACKPOT
[2] ?
[3] BREAST PUMP
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] $ 11 000
[15] ?

oy oy oy oy. If you win this showdown, you get a breast pump. You can redeem two breast pumps to peek a square! Why a breast pump? Well, an internal joke from Race to A Million.

Numbers: $ 17 000
Invisibility: $ 30 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 1] [JACKPOT] [BREAST PUMP]

Mallow and the number 7

Spoiler: Table 3: Selynee v mallowgeno

[1] ?
[2] $ 4 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] DAILY DOUBLE
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Oh my.

Last time I did this, I screwed up my description, so I will try again.

Mallowgenno, there is a second Daily Double hidden on the board. What is going to happen is that you're going to make a wager and we're going to resume our game as usual. You're betting whether you're able to find the second daily double before the game ends or Selynee finds it.

You may bet anywhere from $5 to $50 000.

Selynee: $82 900 [MULTIPLIER 2]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Realeo »

I need the mod error counter from International Bank of Thief.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Realeo »

The 8 and the 2

[1] JACKPOT
[2] $ 19 000
[3] BREAST PUMP
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] ?
[8] $ 6 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] $ 11 000
[15] ?

Back to jumble

Jumble: $ 19 000
Invisibility: $ 49 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 1] [JACKPOT] [BREAST PUMP]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Realeo »

Let's do 7 of Jumble and 11 of Invisibility.

[1] JACKPOT
[2] $ 19 000
[3] BREAST PUMP
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] REPEAT
[8] $ 6 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] $ 11 000
[15] ?

Woah dude. I have canceled Invisbilitiy's queued action. You would have to pick two more squares, please. Invisbility, you know what to do =)

Jumble: $ 19 000
Invisibility: $ 49 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 1] [JACKPOT] [BREAST PUMP]

Selynee is looking for number 8.

[1] ?
[2] $ 4 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] DAILY DOUBLE
[8] $ 11 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Not a daily Double. She picks up 11 grand.

Selynee: $93 980 [MULTIPLIER 2]

Agent Sparkles is playing for all the marbles

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] $ 20 000
[4] Breast Pump
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 18 000
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] $ 21 000
[15] ECHO

He survived!

Agent Sparkles: $ 129 000 [MULTIPLIER 1][BREAST PUMP]

Now, if you stop now, you're guaranteed to win. I will just give JDGA a strike because there is no STOP on the board left to save him. However, do you feel the need for greed? There is still 1 event left uncovered on the board.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 am

Post by Realeo »

mallowgeno says number 14

[1] ?
[2] $ 4 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] DAILY DOUBLE
[8] $ 11 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] BOMB
[15] ?

BOOM. I'm sorry mallow, but that's your first strike. Selynee, 10 untouched squares mean $ 10 000 x 3 = $ 30 000 bonus.

[1] Mallow's bomb
[5] STOP + $ 5 000
[9] The other DAILY DOUBLE
[10] JACKPOT
[11] Echo

Selynee: $123 980 [MULTIPLIER 3]
mallowgenno: $0 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Realeo »

ISelynee, you are entering a very brave new world.

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your first victory, you can exit with $123 980 x 15% = $ 18 597. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season.

What makes this game interesting is how uncertain your condition is. Currently, invisibility, should he won his showdown, may rake more than $250 000. That is enough to dethrone you if you exit the game now.

You can also keep playing the game. If you bombed out, you reset to $ 0, your victory multiplier resets to 0 and you receive a strike. You already have 2 strikes thus another strike means an elimination. If you keep playing, the next time you win a showdown, you can exit with 20 % of your pot.

You get to decide which two players play next at Table 2. You also get to decide who goes first among those 2. You can select yourself to play again, you can select mallowgeno to play again, you can select any player who is not playing right now to play at Table 2. However, you can not choose players from Table 1 and Table 3 to also play at Table 2.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Realeo »

I HATE MY ERROR MISTAKE

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Realeo »

11 and 13 from Jumble

[1] JACKPOT
[2] $ 19 000
[3] BREAST PUMP
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] $ 9 000
[7] REPEAT
[8] $ 6 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] $ 3 000
[12] ?
[13] BOMB
[14] $ 11 000
[15] ?

Oh no! You picked the bomb.

4: STRIKE IT RICH
10: jumble's BOMB

6 uncovered squares is $6 000 x 2 = $12 000. Plus that JACKPOT $125 000 x 2 = $250 000 means you got a total of $262 000

Jumble: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]
Invisibility: $ 309 000 [2 STRIKES] [MULTIPLIER 2] [1 BREAST PUMP]

[1] ?
[2] $ 7 000
[3] ?
[4] Breast Pump
[5] $ 30 000
[6] ?
[7] $ 18 000
[8] $ 14 000
[9] $ 23 000
[10] REPEAT
[11] $ 6 000
[12] ?
[13] $ 2 000
[14] $ 21 000
[15] ECHO

Behind 5 is a bigger amount of money. That's 10 more. Sparkles is stoping so he's mathematically guaranteed to win by forcing JDGA to pick 4 squares out of 4 left. That is $2 000 x 4 = $ 8 000 bonus

Agent Sparkles: $ 137 000 [MULTIPLIER 2][1 BREAST PUMP]
JDGA: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Realeo »

Universal Event will come after Selynee's pick

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Realeo »

I will resolve Invisibility first because Jumbles hits the bomb earlier.

Invisibility, you have a whooping $ 309 000. You face the usual dilemma

You can keep exit the game now. Because this is your second victory, you can exit with $309 000 x 10% = $ 30 900. If nobody reaches the million dollar target and among the players who exit, you exited with the highest amount of money, you win the season. You have enough money to overthrow Selynee from the #1 spot.

You can also keep playing the game. If you bombed out, you will strike out.

You know how to do this, but there is a twist. If you decide to bank, there are 8 players left. I will shut down Table 2 so there are only two tables left. This means if you decide to exit the game, you won't have the right to decide who plays Table 2 because it is shutdown. If you decide to resume, Table 2 is alive and you get to choose who plays on Table 2 like the usual business.
Last edited by Realeo on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:22 am

Post by Realeo »

Just don't take too long =)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Realeo »

Invisibility has exit the game.
Hello Agent Sparkles. Nice to see you again.

Invisibility, you have a whooping $ 137 000. If you exit now, you will only be able to exit with $137 000 x 10% = 13 700%. That is not enough to beat Invisibility's $ 30 900. So you're staying here.

Now there is no game at Table 1, who should play? You know the usual play. Make sure to state who goes first.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:46 am

Post by Realeo »

Ok, I am not sure what to do when someone taking too long on the Universal Event. I shall PM rando now.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Realeo »

I'm trying, trying.

Basically, Agent, you won your showdown, but you don't have enough money to beat Invisibility, so you can't exit, therefore you have to play again.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have both bomb from mallow geno and random. Mal, you go first.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Realeo »

Mal's pick
1 15-Sided Dice: (13) = 13

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Realeo »

Agent sparkles is taking a little bit too long

1-AgentSparkles
2-Defender
3-Jumble
4-JDGA
5-JerryArr
6-TatsuyaKaname

Original Roll String: 2d6
2 6-Sided Dice: (1, 4) = 5

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Realeo »

7 from mallow

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Good start =)

mallowgeno: $ 27 000 [1 STRIKE]
randomidget: $ 0

Agent, Defender, I will need your bomb please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (isolation #67) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Realeo »

8 from random

Spoiler: mallow v randomidget

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] STOP
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

random, this is your chance to concede the game without the usual consequence. If you concede now, mallow will win this showdown, but you will get no strike.

randomidget: $ 0

I have both bomb. Agent, you would start first.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Realeo »

random is not conceding, let's see what is behind #8.

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

rNot bad.

randomidget: $ 12 000

Agent Sparkles is after #14 and Def is after #12

Spoiler: Agent Sparkles v Defender

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 16 000
[13] ?
[14] Math Time
[15] ?

Hey hey, a mini game for you to play. Agent, if you win this show down, you can play Math TIme for $ 100 000 x 3 = $ 300 000

Agent Sparkles: $ 137 000 [MULTIPLIER 2][1 BREAST PUMP] [MATH TIME]
Defender: $ 12 000 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Realeo »

I have a talent at fuking up number.

mallowgeno is after number 2.

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Mallow is already halfway into $100 000. That is quicker than others.

mallowgeno: $ 50 000 [1 STRIKE]
randomidget: $ 12 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Realeo »

randomidget after #14

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

We're still here!

randomidget: $ 18 000

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] BOMB
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 16 000
[13] ?
[14] Math Time
[15] ?

Number 6?

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] BOMB
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] $ 16 000
[13] ?
[14] Math Time
[15] ?

SO MUCH FOR LOSING EVERYTHING!

:facepalm:

Agent Sparkles' bomb is at #13. A Tic Tac Stop at #15. A Daily Double is a #3 and #5.

Agent Sparkles: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]
Defender: $ 28 000 [1 STRIKE] [MULTIPLIER 1]
Last edited by Realeo on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Realeo »

Defender. Unfortunately, you don't have enough money to beat Invisibility. You have the decision to choose the next match up. You cannot do randomidget and mallowgenno

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Realeo »

Mallow is playings o need another one. Choose another player, Defender.

I need mallow's pick right now

Original Roll String: 1d15 (STATIC)
1 15-Sided Dice: (13) = 13
Last edited by Realeo on Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Realeo »

#13 for mallow

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

Oh boy.

You know what to do. Make a wager on whetehr you can spot one. You can wager up to $ 50 000.

randomidget: $ 18 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Realeo »

It's randomidget's turn right now.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Realeo »

TK, JDGA, I would need your bomb please.

3 for random

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

Not a daily double you need to harm mallow, but that's good!

randomidget: $ 31 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Realeo »

Still waiting for JDGA's bomb.

10 for random

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

Hello!

If you win this showdown, you get a breast pump. 2 breast pumps give you a peek!

mallowgeno: $ 50 000 [1 STRIKE] [BREAST PUMP]
randomidget: $ 31 000

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Post by Realeo »

I have both bomb from TK and JDGA. TK, you go first. =)

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:18 am

Post by Realeo »

TK's pick
1 15-Sided Dice: (8) = 8

mallow's pick
1 15-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Realeo »

7 is picked
1 15-Sided Dice: (10) = 10

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Realeo »

I give up on mellow's pick. So what I did is I went to random.org and generate mallow's pick untul he picks something that is not picked or his bomb. I got 4.

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

Hello! You keep picking up the money

mallowgeno: $ 69 000 [1 STRIKE]
randomidget: $ 31 000 [BREAST PUMP]

TK's 10.

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] STOP
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

So TK. I'm giving you the chance to abandon the game without
the usual consequence
. If you abandon it now, you can lose the game without picking a second strike. If you decided to move on, we will reveal what is behind # 10.

TK: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]
JDGA: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Realeo »

TK is going for it

Spoiler: TK v JDGA

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] $ 10 000
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Nice start! JDGA, your move please.

TK: $ 0 [1 STRIKE]
JDGA: $ 10 000 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:03 am

Post by Realeo »

For randomidg
1 15-Sided Dice: (10) = 10

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:11 am

Post by Realeo »

Let's try again
1 15-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Realeo »

1 - 1
5 - 2
6 - 3
9 - 4
11 -5
12 -6
15 - 7

Original Roll String: 1d7
1 7-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Realeo »

random is after # 12

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] ?
[12] Breast Pump or 100 K
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

If you win this showdown, you can be playing for a $ 100 000 K or a breast pump.

randomidget: $ 31 000 [BREAST PUMP] [BREAST PUMP or 100 K]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 pm

Post by Realeo »

#11?

[1] ?
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] DAILY DOUBLE
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

The other daily double! If you win this showdown, you're going to pick up another $ 20 k

randomidget: $ 31 000 [BREAST PUMP] [BREAST PUMP or 100 K]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Realeo »

1 15-Sided Dice: (14) = 14

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:37 am

Post by Realeo »

JDGA is going for #4

Spoiler: TK v JDGA

[1] ?
[2] ?
[3] ?
[4] BOMB
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] $ 10 000
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] ?

Oof..

Let's where the fancy spaces are

6 - JDGA's Bomb
7 - Repeat
11 - Breast Pump or 100 K
12 - Jackpot

TK, you pick up anotherr 13 thousands since we have 13 untouched squares.

TK: $ 10 000 [1 STRIKE]
JDGA: $ 23 000 [2 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Realeo »

TK. You have $23 000. With the 5% walkway in effect for you, you do not have enough money to beat invisibiliy thus you have to keep playing.

Now that your showdown table is empty since the showdown is over, who should play next? You can play again, or you can make JDGA play again or you can make any player still in game except mallow and random to play. Make sure you denote who goes first.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Realeo »

Can I have both Jumble and TK send me their bomb, please?

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:32 am

Post by Realeo »

1 - 1
5 - 2
6 - 3
9 - 4
15 - 5

1 15-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:41 am

Post by Realeo »

Did mallow put his bomb behind #1?

[1] $ 26 000
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] DAILY DOUBLE
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

We're having a high scoring game now!

randomidget: $ 57 000 [BREAST PUMP] [BREAST PUMP or 100 K]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:45 am

Post by Realeo »

I have sent Jumble his bomb randomizely chosen. TK, make your pick please.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by Realeo »

Mallow is after number 5

[1] $ 26 000
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] $ 22 000
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] ?
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] DAILY DOUBLE
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

If you win this showdown, you're officially over $100 K!

mallowgeno: $ 91 000 [1 STRIKE]
randomidget: $ 57 000 [BREAST PUMP] [BREAST PUMP or 100 K]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by Realeo »

TK's 15 and Jumble's 2

[1] ?
[2] $ 19 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] STRIKE IT RICH

TK, if you win this showdown, you could win up to $ 200 k on SiR!

TK: $ 23 000 [1 STRIKE] [MULTIPLIER 1] [STRIKE IT RICH]
jumble: $ 19 000
[/quote]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Realeo »

6 - 1
9 - 2
15 - 3

For random
Last edited by Realeo on Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #97) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 199, Realeo wrote:1 - 1
6 - 2
9 - 3
15 - 4

For random
Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #98) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:16 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 199, Realeo wrote:6 - 1
9 - 2
15 - 3

For random
I just realized I did the wrong number

Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (isolation #99) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Realeo »

Something interesting is happening with number 9?

[1] $ 26 000
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] $ 22 000
[6] ?
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] $ 6 000
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] DAILY DOUBLE
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

mallowgeno is on a tough spot.

mallowgeno: $ 91 000 [1 STRIKE]
randomidget: $ 66 000 [BREAST PUMP] [BREAST PUMP or 100 K]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #100) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:20 am

Post by Realeo »

For jumble

1 15-Sided Dice: (6) = 6

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:21 am

Post by Realeo »

For number 1!
Spoiler: TK vs jumble

[1] $ 13 000
[2] $ 19 000
[3] ?
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] STRIKE IT RICH

TK, it's now your turn.

jumble: $ 32 000 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #102) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:11 am

Post by Realeo »

I am sorry that I forgot this. College work made me mental lapse about this. I will update this in a hour.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #103) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Realeo »

Jumble is for #3!

[1] $ 13 000
[2] $ 19 000
[3] $ 17 000
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] ?
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] STRIKE IT RICH

You are doing fantastic!

jumble: $ 55 000 [1 STRIKE]

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:19 am

Post by Realeo »

mallowgenno is #6?

[1] $ 26 000
[2] $ 23 000
[3] $ 13 000
[4] $ 19 000
[5] $ 22 000
[6] BOMB
[7] $ 27 000
[8] $ 12 000
[9] $ 6 000
[10] BREAST PUMP
[11] DAILY DOUBLE
[13] DAILY DOUBLE
[14] $ 6 000
[15] ?

Yeah, the more likely scenario

mallowgeno: $ 0 [2 STRIKE]
randomidget: $ 67 000 [BREAST PUMP] [BREAST PUMP or 100 K] [1 MULTIPLIER]

Oh hey, randomidget is going to play for a breast pump...or 100 thousands.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Realeo »

Mini game!

So randomidget, here's your mini game.

You start from the green triangle. YOur task is to move from one triangle to adjacent triangle--one by one--until you reach the orange triangle OR the green triangle.

If you reach the orange/red triangle, you get $100 000 K. If you reach the yellow tirangle, you get a Breast Pump. You have 1 breast pump and ou can combined 2 breast pump to peek a square.

The catch is that each sector, divided by the pink divider, has 1 triangle planted with bomb. Touch it, you go oof.

So draw me your path and may you reach your target.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:12 am

Post by Realeo »

I'm having a dillema. I'm not sure if there is enough traction to continue this game with the amount of inactivity. I'm thinking to either drop the game alltogether, or just drop random. I can give some tolerance for mallow because he was having real life issue during the inactivity.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Realeo »

For TK

1 15-Sided Dice: (11) = 11

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:44 am

Post by Realeo »

TK is after #7

[1] $ 13 000
[2] $ 19 000
[3] $ 17 000
[4] ?
[5] ?
[6] ?
[7] REPEAT
[8] ?
[9] ?
[10] ?
[11] ?
[12] ?
[13] ?
[14] ?
[15] STRIKE IT RICH

TK, you would have to pick 2 more squares!

jumble: $ 55 000 [1 STRIKE]

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”