He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5376 (isolation #800) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5374, hebichan wrote:
In post 5365, Nosferatu wrote:
hebichan wrote:I'm lynching titus or myself. I'm not voting anywhere else.
can you not
we get it you're emotional

chill the fuck down
I can't chill the fuck down when I've actually been trying to put effort into this game and I'm getting blasted for it.

Its frustrating because I've had to play around freaking everyone and their mothers having pts and finally I get a real guilty and no one freaking listens.

Titus isn't a wolf traitor because titus 100% has a pt unless I got redirected last night.
Awesome so we’re back to we don’t know anything

Anyone could be anything and Gamma is the only confirmed town
Redirection makes sense for Hebichan and Titus? One of them being redirected?

Hebi Titus town wild goose chase? It explains both alive?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5427 (isolation #801) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I mean I do but not from any ability.

*yawns*

Going to bed now
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5436 (isolation #802) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yay Vecna moon logic

*sighs*

We are clearly missing a big chunk here.

Vecna v Hebi v Muffin
(Assuming Vecna town)
—- Hebi either checked and saw Vecna didn’t have a PT or thought it was a reasonable guess if scum.
—- Muffin either checked Vecna or made a random guess to his posts.

Assuming Vecna Scum Hebi Town scum don’t have a PT or Vecna traitor and if Muffin town muffin redirected

Mainly I don’t see the counter balances the wolves have here. Almost everyone is true claimed and if scum even have a roleblocker versus a JK a neighborizer an Angel whatever investigatives are town doesn’t make a lot of sense.

We have to be missing something
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5446 (isolation #803) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5434, Vecna wrote:Afterthought:
It wouldnt surprise me greatly if it actually turns out RC and Mathblade are scum together. Its a far fetch, but not an impossible one. Wolves killed A50 N1. A50 was townreading Math apparently. A clash of styles in the PT, maybe over a fight of who to NK. Both ego's trying to take control, with RC going full-in to just bus his teammate for the cred so he could continue as a tracker that caught Mathblade, and just do whatever he wants strategically. Mathblade has said before he would never "allow" his teammate to bus him like that, but its not like he could stop RC if he wanted to do it. It explains quite a lot of things, but it has even bigger problems (like Titus knowing about nos).

The reason im even typing this......Theres all kinds of bussing going on if our scumpool is the scumpool. But what is their next step? How are they ever going to win this if our current scumpool is actually the pool
This is stupid.

I am a vampire but if I was a wolf I would have been trying to NK Titus since a long ass fucking time now. RC tried mislynching me so hard (or a genuine belief if RC/Titus town) that he threw a man baby tantrum. The entire thread held me back from pushing the slot on replace in. What you are proposing is ludicrously dumb.

Like every time Vecna makes a suggestion I want to lynch him.
Like I don’t see town!Vecna derping this badly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5447 (isolation #804) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have an idea I wanna crunch the numbers on after work. Wanna make sure ducks are in a row and I am not missing something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5460 (isolation #805) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5455, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5436, MathBlade wrote:Yay Vecna moon logic

*sighs*

We are clearly missing a big chunk here.

Vecna v Hebi v Muffin
(Assuming Vecna town)
—- Hebi either checked and saw Vecna didn’t have a PT or thought it was a reasonable guess if scum.
—- Muffin either checked Vecna or made a random guess to his posts.

Assuming Vecna Scum Hebi Town scum don’t have a PT or Vecna traitor and if Muffin town muffin redirected

Mainly I don’t see the counter balances the wolves have here. Almost everyone is true claimed and if scum even have a roleblocker versus a JK a neighborizer an Angel whatever investigatives are town doesn’t make a lot of sense.

We have to be missing something
Why are you not even CONSIDERING Titus as a wolf rn?
This makes me think Vecna could be right about Titus + Math
I am. However I was considering the checks on Vecna specifically when making the posts.

Something there does not make sense. The context matters. As evidenced before I am all down for a Titus lynch right now. I want to understand what is going on first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5465 (isolation #806) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5463, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5422, zMuffinMan wrote:dunno

titus and whoever titus is scum with

just vig kill me so i dont have to give a shit about the game anymore ty
im sorry! i shouldve!
In post 5424, mastina wrote:
In post 5375, Nosferatu wrote:
@mod: what counts as a supernatural ability?
<<< Any ability with an origin which isn't confirmed to exist in our world/is the realm of myths, stories, religion, etc.

By that, I mean:
Gods, agents of gods, monsters, magical things, superpowers, things of fiction like that, all of their abilities would be classified as supernatural. (HeWhoSwims and Werewolves included.) >>>
this sounds like pretty clear evidence that titus is not a wolf to me.
I am thinking you shoot Hebi because I don’t see your point and Gamma and I take care of Titus and lynch Vecna.

Pedit Agreed hell I even commented on it. That is actually a good point...Maybe hood lynches Vecna and you shoot Hebi?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5466 (isolation #807) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

Clarification
We lynch Vecna and then the hood lynches Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5467 (isolation #808) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hebi gets her guilty dead we are guaranteed to take out a/the wolf investigative and depending upon Vecna’s flip we then know if Muffin actually used the investigative action on Vecna if he is as claimed. And if not then we confirm him + Muffin.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5468 (isolation #809) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Which is what I think is happening.
Scum can block powers. I don’t see anyway for them to stop deaths.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5471 (isolation #810) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5469, Nosferatu wrote:any ability with a supernatural origin counts as supernatural as well >> im immune to supernatural >> wolf!titus can't track me.
Does that include the wolf kill?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5472 (isolation #811) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Would that include the wolf roleblock?

If Titus did track you then she would have to necessarily be human however I am not sure she didn’t just figure it out like I did
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5473 (isolation #812) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

If it does include a wolf kill and roleblock I am more than down for lynching Hebi and then hood taking care of Vecna.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5480 (isolation #813) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5474, Nosferatu wrote:I think it does include all of those things

my role pm says i cannot be affected by the supernatural nor can anything i do be affected by the supernatural
Do you believe you would be an unkillable town vig in a game with a JK and an Angel? Because I find that claim fishy as fuck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5483 (isolation #814) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Something is very wrong here.

In a game with a JK and an Angel what game would have a literally unkillable vig?

@Titus
Your “confirmation” comes from a supposedly unkillable vigilante. Doesn’t that make you suspicious?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5486 (isolation #815) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5484, Ankamius wrote:What's wrong with it
Imagine you are scum.
Imagine if Lady Angel claimed Day One to hard townfirm Nos.
Town lynches Lady Angel per the plan
Scum have to contend with an unlynchable unkillable unblockable vigilante.

What would scum have? An atom bomb?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5487 (isolation #816) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5485, Titus wrote:
In post 5483, MathBlade wrote:Something is very wrong here.

In a game with a JK and an Angel what game would have a literally unkillable vig?

@Titus
Your “confirmation” comes from a supposedly unkillable vigilante. Doesn’t that make you suspicious?
Nope. Not at all. Unkillable is the wildest wifom thing. It's probably an X shot BP or the like. Still, Nos is forced to bus, because I have a guilty anyway and I'm confirmed as town. That's even if he's a lying wolf. So either way, I'm not worried. Lynch hebi move on.
That’s not what he claimed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5489 (isolation #817) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now add on top of that the fact if scum had a strongman and a PT and Hebi was town then scum absolutely would have killed Hebi.

So then Nos and Hebi are likely scum together.

Because if scum don’t have a strongman against a JK and an Angel then that is the most horrible setup like ever for scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5498 (isolation #818) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5490, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5480, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5474, Nosferatu wrote:I think it does include all of those things

my role pm says i cannot be affected by the supernatural nor can anything i do be affected by the supernatural
Do you believe you would be an unkillable town vig in a game with a JK and an Angel? Because I find that claim fishy as fuck.
well thats cause I'm not town
No you’re claimed to be an alignment against the wolves. For case and point assume everyone against the wolves is “town”.

In which the wolves would have no way to do anything about you if Yuurei just claims day one.
Mastina does not put an unkillable unblockable unlynchable vig in a setup in addition to a JK and Angel and then doesn’t give scum a strongman and doesn’t give scum a PT.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5499 (isolation #819) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5494, Vecna wrote:And ill once again point to the very distinct fact, that Titus, Ank and Hebi all saved Mathblade from the lynch last night.

Regardless of who the scum is, if you actually think its a good idea to flip me before flipping the person's innoing me......youre not being very bright. Id expect that shit from Mathblade with any alignment, not from the rest of you.
That’s actually SOP
Lynch the guilty before the cop claim every time
Same with an inno
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5506 (isolation #820) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5504, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5497, zMuffinMan wrote:indeed

gamma could also be scum
Apparently the neighborhood doesn't work without town in it and if Gamma isn't town, then...
Doesn’t work without humans.
I am still town aligned and therefore all intents and purposes town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5508 (isolation #821) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5505, Vecna wrote:
In post 5504, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5497, zMuffinMan wrote:indeed

gamma could also be scum
Apparently the neighborhood doesn't work without town in it and if Gamma isn't town, then...
Which Mathblade conveniently failed to mention for the first 2.5 gamedays, while he was getting tunneled and was using "scum trying to take over the hood" as an excuse.

Then Creature comes out and mentions it at some point, and GE goes "huh, didnt even know that". and Mathblade is trying to ignore the point made against him that he was trying to use scum take-over fear to stay alive.
It’s not a misinterpretation or mistake of the sort

You are literally trying anything to lynch me now.

Like dude. Scum were trying to get control of the hood.

I didn’t want to fucking tell them it was stupid. I wanted the outed scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5567 (isolation #822) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5561, zMuffinMan wrote:probably easier to just think of it as factions, not alignments. human is a separate faction from mafia, vampires, angels, etc (not a different alignment) so ankamius is correct

also mathblade should confirm whether the hood would be able to recruit without any humans in it

also
Vote: hebi
In post 5564, Nosferatu wrote:what did the hood do last night?
It can’t recruit without humans. It doesn’t work without humans
And we lynched Oath.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5569 (isolation #823) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5568, Ankamius wrote:There you go

Proof that Gamma is town
Technically no.

Creature was in it yesterday.

We have to do something tonight for proof.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5570 (isolation #824) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh wait day one wouldn’t have worked XD

Gamma is conf human
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5576 (isolation #825) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5572, glowball wrote:Im sayimg that youll do yourself a disservice not acknowledging that mafiate could very well be human. Nothing indicates that they aren't. You're using the absence of a thing to prove the status of another and obviously this game is odd. Im just saying its not 100% guaranteed that mafiate cant be human.
Oh derp

So Gamma may be town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5578 (isolation #826) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5576, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5572, glowball wrote:Im sayimg that youll do yourself a disservice not acknowledging that mafiate could very well be human. Nothing indicates that they aren't. You're using the absence of a thing to prove the status of another and obviously this game is odd. Im just saying its not 100% guaranteed that mafiate cant be human.
Oh derp

So Gamma may be town?
May not be town?

Yay sleepy brain
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5582 (isolation #827) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and I would still be human because vampire lol

I can buy it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5585 (isolation #828) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5583, glowball wrote:
In post 5582, MathBlade wrote:Oh and I would still be human because vampire lol

I can buy it.
No. Thats all wrong. Vampires are not human.
Vampires by definition are human.
They are humans who feel off other humans and require human blood to survive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5586 (isolation #829) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5585, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5583, glowball wrote:
In post 5582, MathBlade wrote:Oh and I would still be human because vampire lol

I can buy it.
No. Thats all wrong. Vampires are not human.
Vampires by definition are human.
They are humans who feel off other humans and require human blood to survive.
Feed*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5587 (isolation #830) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5584, Ankamius wrote:can I prod dodge the rest of the day
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5589 (isolation #831) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5588, Ankamius wrote:math

I don't understand how you can be so blatantly wrong and still town
I don’t understand how this setup works or how anyone is reaching the conclusions they are.

Like what?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5596 (isolation #832) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5593, glowball wrote:I feel like this game is difficult because the flavor lends itself to centuries long folklore. Maybe we should just focus on what has been presented in the game and not our outside knowledge.
+1

Can I turn into a bat and wake up when I am not blushing?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5628 (isolation #833) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am legit just confused here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5629 (isolation #834) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5612, Vecna wrote:Like, im not saying Titus is confirmed scum. But saying she's confirmed town based off this one thing is really stupid imo.

Maybe the wolf team actually tried to kill you N2 and thats why they know you must be something special. Its not like town is gonna have a 2nd BP on top of Oath, so even then its a pretty simple deduction.
1) If you’re saying town doesn’t have two BPs a jailkeep and an angel why are you voting Gamma instead of Nos?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5630 (isolation #835) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5610, Vecna wrote:
In post 5606, Vecna wrote:
In post 5578, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5576, MathBlade wrote:
Oh derp

So Gamma may be town?
May not be town?

Yay sleepy brain
Ask the gm for confirmation already? Thats what she's there for. You have the power to 100% townclear the slot, and for some reason you havent yet done so.
in fact, fuck it, ill do it myself.
I fell asleep. I just figured I was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5634 (isolation #836) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5629, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5612, Vecna wrote:Like, im not saying Titus is confirmed scum. But saying she's confirmed town based off this one thing is really stupid imo.

Maybe the wolf team actually tried to kill you N2 and thats why they know you must be something special. Its not like town is gonna have a 2nd BP on top of Oath, so even then its a pretty simple deduction.
1) If you’re saying town doesn’t have two BPs a jailkeep and an angel why are you voting Gamma instead of Nos?
@Vecna
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5636 (isolation #837) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5635, Vecna wrote:
In post 5629, MathBlade wrote:

Im not gonna vote Nos. Pretty sure a Mafia traitor without an actual mafia faction would be considered bastard, no?

Like designing a role pm to have fake hidden teammates, fake hidden teammates that you replace once the teammates that dont even exist die? That is all kinds of wrong.

Whatever Nos is claiming to stay alive, or whatever cool toys he has is up to him. As long as he helps us murder some wolves I couldnt care less.
That is actually not the case. The same was done in 42 player game where there was a deputy and not a cop.
It’s a traditional mod maneuver. Just because there is a backup doesn’t mean the original exists and it doesn’t mean the original shares the same wincon if the original role exists. I have had a scum game where scum enabled a town PR to help mitigate swing.

If Nos does indeed have a gun and is mafia that doesn’t make him town. Or not a threat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5640 (isolation #838) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5637, Vecna wrote:Although ill grant you that the ammount of protectives is extremely high in this setup. But so is the number of kills flying around on a nightly basis
Now let’s assume for a second scum have a PT and Hebi is town.

Then with the amount of protectives scum would need a strongman for balance. Something to be able to actually do something about Nos and Hebi and the Angel and Almost50.

Then furthermore assume anyone halfway competent as scum exists on wolves.
Why do they not strongman Hebi?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5641 (isolation #839) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5639, Vecna wrote:But it makes no sense since the shot-killing continued after we lynched her.

Having a deputy without a sherrif is one thing. Crafting a role pm that points to teammates, points to you getting access to the Scum chat......
So there is two ways about this
1) Nos is telling the truth which means that Titus town which means Titus likely has a guilty on Hebi.
2) Nos is fake claiming here which means that he would be scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5642 (isolation #840) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5639, Vecna wrote:But it makes no sense since the shot-killing continued after we lynched her.

Having a deputy without a sherrif is one thing. Crafting a role pm that points to teammates, points to you getting access to the Scum chat......
Just scum of another type.

And to be frank as long as he doesn’t kill me and one human stays alive and all the wolves are dead I don’t give a fuck if Nos is scum unless a wolf.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5643 (isolation #841) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5645 (isolation #842) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Hebichan

Hebi was likely told to claim a guilty on Titus to rile me up on her so I would become a scum advocate. The guilty Titus has is likely genuine.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5647 (isolation #843) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5644, Vecna wrote:Im gonna refrain from trying to guess why the unknown scums did x or y for now, untill we actually get some flips and some information that might give us something real to go on.

With the ammount of replacements in this game I wouldnt be surprised if scum actions are completely uninformed.

Neither would I be surprised if scum didnt kill hebi because hebi is scum. It still would be a crazy courageous play to just out your result at the start of D2 as scum though.
Not really. It lends credence to her actions. Especially if scum don’t have a PT she is outing who are the major threats so the other wolves can kill them.

He who swims made himself obvious by continually talking rolestopper that he was a PR of some kind despite how much I told him to shut up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5649 (isolation #844) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5646, Vecna wrote:
In post 5643, MathBlade wrote:Since Nos likely has to follow his wincondition it’s more likely that Nos is truthtelling here

In which case by correlation Hebi is almost certainly scum for not being dead yet. The fact scum took out a protective and lost a kill means they don’t have a strongman.
A limited use strongman is a possibility. Preserve those charges for necessity and all that. Would fit at least somewhat with the (fake)claim that Muffin is pushing.

Either way, I dont agree that Titus is towncleared if Nos is telling the truth. We really cannot completely state that is the case.

If the scumteam is Titus, Tora, Hebi (just throwing out a silly example) he already knows none of the other likely candidates are the ones doing the kill. If the scumteam has a watcher-type ability, etc etc. Plenty of ways to deduce who the mafia is as scum in a team.
In that world scum do not have a PT. If scum have a PT there is nothing more dangerous than a PT cop.

There is nothing to conserve for.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5652 (isolation #845) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5650, Vecna wrote:Either way, your hood should take care of Tora tonight. That way you have a target both you and GE can agree upon, it townclears GE if succesfull, and I get to live another die and not die due to stupidity.

Nos can shoot either Titus or muffin I guess, depending on the Hebi flip.
I am kinda thinking depending on Hebi flip we see what the results are and talk about it tomorrow.

I don’t see a way Hebi is town here but if she is I don’t want to follow a suggestion I haven’t thought out seeing how people voted and rereviewinf people, especially if it might cost myself and Oath the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5655 (isolation #846) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5653, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5650, Vecna wrote:Either way, your hood should take care of Tora tonight. That way you have a target both you and GE can agree upon, it townclears GE if succesfull, and I get to live another die and not die due to stupidity.

Nos can shoot either Titus or muffin I guess, depending on the Hebi flip.
I guess I'm okay shooting tor
he's kinda vanished which I do not like
I could do Tor but mainly I wanna see Hebi’s flip what she flips and go from there.

I hope Nos will do the same.

If there are three wolves and Hebi is a wolf we could still lose.

I would rather we holster everything and see Hebi’s flip.

I promise not to recruit too if it makes you feel better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5656 (isolation #847) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5654, Vecna wrote:But scum probably already knew we would come to this conclusion as well if she is town out in the open in the way she is.

I just really hope these people are all gonna flip scum so I dont have to come after you tomorrow again. This game has had enough drama.
+1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5659 (isolation #848) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5657, Vecna wrote:Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.
If Hebi flips town I don’t plan on lynching anyone.

Gamma would have to have a really strong case.

I hope Nos would do the same as hero shots may cause us to lose.

If Hebi flips scum two town flips along with the NK could still cause us to lose

I don’t see an argument for shooting or lynching anyone anymore

I gotta go to work
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5660 (isolation #849) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

That is of course assuming three wolves which imho makes the most sense
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5662 (isolation #850) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

You can replace Hebi with literally almost any other player.

If the player flips town then shooting is disastrous.
At this point 9 alive 5/6 town and 4/3 scum.
The NK if it goes through makes it 4/5 and 4/3.
Hero shooting could very well cost us the game or be absolutely required to win it.

Without seeing who votes what and the calm and clarity of reading overnight I will not make that call here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5664 (isolation #851) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

If the player flips scum then
At this point 9 alive 5/6 town 3/2 scum
NK makes it 4/5 town and 3/2 scum

If four wolves then if we hit more town than scum we lose
If three wolves then we could be forced into the weirdest fucking lylo.

Shooting/lynching imho is silly and it’d take a hell of an argument to convince me otherwise
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5665 (isolation #852) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5663, Vecna wrote:
In post 5659, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5657, Vecna wrote:Yeah just promise youre not gonna try to convince GE to kill me while I have been putting this much effort into this game (and have been towncleared all game) while Tora skips away free.
If Hebi flips town I don’t plan on lynching anyone.

Gamma would have to have a really strong case.

I hope Nos would do the same as hero shots may cause us to lose.

If Hebi flips scum two town flips along with the NK could still cause us to lose

I don’t see an argument for shooting or lynching anyone anymore

I gotta go to work
you should lynch to townclear gamma
?? That makes no sense. I am a human vampire. Lynch or no a lynch could lose the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5667 (isolation #853) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Given that I am not going to agree to anything except to take Hebi’s flip into account as to what I do.

Pedit I just wrote it out I gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5669 (isolation #854) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Plus redirectors and bus drivers need to be considered especially in the Hebi town case because Titus is strongly suggested town.

If Hebi flips town I do not see any confirmed scum to lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5673 (isolation #855) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5668, Vecna wrote:wait what, youre actually classified as a human? wtf type of weirdness is that shit
You said so yourself when you said you asked the mod.

So I am going to work. Lynch Hebi holster shots seems safest.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5674 (isolation #856) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5672, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5662, MathBlade wrote:You can replace Hebi with literally almost any other player.

If the player flips town then shooting is disastrous.
At this point 9 alive 5/6 town and 4/3 scum.
The NK if it goes through makes it 4/5 and 4/3.
Hero shooting could very well cost us the game or be absolutely required to win it.

Without seeing who votes what and the calm and clarity of reading overnight I will not make that call here.
wait isn't it 10 alive
we had 13 alive yesterday, and LA, HWS, and Creature have died since then
If a player flips town.
10-1 = 9
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5690 (isolation #857) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5687, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5684, hebichan wrote:
In post 5683, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5681, hebichan wrote:if you're going to lynch me, can you just do it.
for the 20th time, i want to shoot you, not lynch you

can you bus or something
Mathblade and vecna want to lynch me.
vecna and mathblade, titans of reasoning
I think you’re being sarcastic but I think this is one of those times where agreement is actually a sign of something right. For all the butting heads Vecna and I do when we agreed it was right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5704 (isolation #858) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5701, Vecna wrote:Im sort of surprised Tora (well not really here) and zMuffin arent raising their voices at the prospect of getting shot in the face tonight after we lynch X
I'm thinking here's what we do. This makes the assumption that Nos is town and Nos is telling the truth about being immune to supernatural claims

First we lynch Hebi. If and ONLY if she flips scum are shots allowed. I'm thinking in that case, the hood would probably lynch Tor unless Gamma has some overarching reason why not.
-----
If for some reason Hebi flips town, which I doubt, we have to holster our shots. Otherwise we could very quickly lose.
To this end, I'm suggesting that Oath block Nos and verify his claim of being immune to supernatural abilities and if Nos holsters.

If Nos disagrees, then he can still fire, thus proving his immunity to the supernatural claim and therefore confirming Titus as likely not a werewolf.
However if Hebi is town, because of Nos's confirmation of Titus NOT being supernatural then we have a very likely bus driver or redirector or something else fishy going on. The odds of a shot actually hitting where Nos submits would be pretty low.
If Nos actually gets a shot off if town (and yes I'm using the colloquial town instead of Mafia Vampire etc) then the odds of it hitting scum if it goes through are very low.

The main thing that COULD hit scum is the lynch area as scum would have to have a way to redirect/block the entire hood. To this end, I think if any hero shot occurs it has to be from the hood. It also confirms the hood is still active (as I'd be really shocked if it wasn't) because then Gamma would be confirmed scum at that point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5708 (isolation #859) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would Gamma and I mechanically lynch someone who is more likely than not mechanically confirmed not supernatural?

If anything if hebichan flips town or scum the whole entire validity of her results is thrown into question.

I think if the hood hero shots it would be Tor but I am strongly leaning towards not shooting. There is no way I would ever lynch Titus without a Nos flip confirming/disproving his claim. That’s too much of a risk of hitting a human and that’s the last thing I want to do as then I could lose since scum likely know who is human and who isn’t.

Not shooting and just lynching I think wins us this especially if Oath can confirm Nos’s claim. Then all the scum are PoE’d to a area we can lynch in repeatedly.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5710 (isolation #860) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5709, Vecna wrote:if hebi is town, then titus guilty is fake.

if hebi is town, then her guilty is real.

scum can only interfere with 1.

not both.

How is this hard to grasp.

titus couldve just deduced the vig thing.
Again assuming Hebi is town for this:

What makes you say they can only interfere with one? I don’t see any evidence of the sort and there is evidence that they didn’t.

Yes Titus could have deduced the vig thing. It’s possible but at the same time we just have a big circle jerk.

Titus tracks Nos or Oath
Oath blocks Nos
Nos decides to shoot or not shoot.

I am 100% not interested in lynching in a place that could lose the game that can be confirmed if scum can only mess with one if all three of these are town as Nos’s claim states. I don’t disregard evidence because it doesn’t fit what is common. If they can mess with multiples as seems likely it is much better to holster.

The only way I see being Titus scum is with Nos, and Nos is claimed mafia.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5711 (isolation #861) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4220, Titus wrote:
In post 4219, Vecna wrote:how much time is even left in this day? muffin doesnt look all that scummy to me.

Still kinda wouldnt mind knowing wtf titus is claiming that would catch a vig visiting theta, but not zmuffin. or more especially how sjed know it was a vig and not just the nk.
Logical deduction...I tracked the vig to theta. The death flavors show not the NK, unless a third party is argued. I asked about this possibility without revealing the name. Consensus is shot not 3rd party, thus vig.
Titus claimed to have tracked the vig here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5713 (isolation #862) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3464, Titus wrote:
In post 3463, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 3407, Vecna wrote:So indulge me in this then; Are you a vampire as well?
im not a vampire btw
but I know what you did last summer?

*distant hug*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5714 (isolation #863) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5708, MathBlade wrote:Why would Gamma and I mechanically lynch someone who is more likely than not mechanically confirmed not supernatural?

If anything if hebichan flips town or scum the whole entire validity of her results is thrown into question.

I think if the hood hero shots it would be Tor but I am strongly leaning towards not shooting. There is no way I would ever lynch Titus without a Nos flip confirming/disproving his claim. That’s too much of a risk of hitting a human and that’s the last thing I want to do as then I could lose since scum likely know who is human and who isn’t.

Not shooting and just lynching I think wins us this especially if Oath can confirm Nos’s claim. Then all the scum are PoE’d to a area we can lynch in repeatedly.

So regardless of hebi's results we should never trust them? The fuck kind of logic is that?
Reality.

Nos confirms Titus as having been able to track him. That’s a really bold fake claim if Titus is scum. Especially since Nos is mafia which means that another person unless solo could have also done the shot. The preponderance of the evidence is that Titus did track Nos. Nos says he is immune to the supernatural. Therefore Titus has to be town much as I personally wish for RC to eat rope.

Therefore if Hebi is town Titus’s guilty was messed with.

This means that if Hebi is town her results cannot be trusted and if she is scum they obviously can’t be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5716 (isolation #864) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4291, Nosferatu wrote:can we not lynch titus?
This is further evidenced here.

Nos’s claim IMHO seems legit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5717 (isolation #865) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5424, mastina wrote:
In post 5375, Nosferatu wrote:
@mod: what counts as a supernatural ability?
<<< Any ability with an origin which isn't confirmed to exist in our world/is the realm of myths, stories, religion, etc.

By that, I mean:
Gods, agents of gods, monsters, magical things, superpowers, things of fiction like that, all of their abilities would be classified as supernatural. (HeWhoSwims and Werewolves included.) >>>
So monsters are classified as supernatural and Mastina says werewolves.

So without Nos flipping scum I have 0 interest in a Titus lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5737 (isolation #866) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5735, Vecna wrote:Is lightning rod ever even given to scum roles? Ive never seen that before
This is a Mastina game.
She gave scum a 1 shot day vig before Alisae called it a desperado and then coasted.
If she could find a way to give innocent child to scum to subvert expectations she would.

I also had a previous scum game where we had a strong willed shot and a lightning rod it was in Coney Island a year or two ago.

It’s rare but not unheard of.

Pedit not necessarily. If Nos is indeed immune to supernatural effects
It could be a supernatural effect and therefore Nos immune
And the scum had a strong willed shot.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5738 (isolation #867) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

It would also explain the missing Oath block.

It would be on the dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5739 (isolation #868) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and there is also semi lightning rod too which scum had on my alt
viewtopic.php?p=10198227#p10198227
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5741 (isolation #869) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5740, Vecna wrote:Forgot about your own lynch there, did ya
My alt is on the mark? I was an alt in the game. I am not Kokichi
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5743 (isolation #870) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5742, Vecna wrote:I meant the lynchmob lynch.
No?

Again semi as the example given would cover that case if scum didn’t bother to redirect that. They wouldn’t have known what I was doing and that I strongly wanted Titus the whole game they probably left me alone hoping I would tunnel through a Titus Lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5751 (isolation #871) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Semi lightning rod if and only if Hebi is town explains everything.

Pretty much Nos innocents Titus is where I am at.

Hebi’s alignment imho solves the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5775 (isolation #872) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5769, Vecna wrote:The other very easy solution would be:

RC and Math had an ego fight in scumchat. RC went OMG ILL JUST MURDER YOU.

Then Titus replaces in and is like, WTF I dont wanna bus Math.

Then Math goes full nerd, solves the setup with some wolf voodoo so they can point out that nos is the mafia, and makes up some vampire lord claim that needs to protect his baby vampire, but instead is just chilling with the plebs carrying pitchforks, and opts to let his pitchfork friends sodomize his vampire hatchling.

And tonight he convinces GE to lynch the one of the last easy town mislynches and they endgame us 4v4 or some shit tomorrow.

And no, im not accepting Ankamius and Titus as obv-town here. Not after they saved Mathblade yesterday together with hebi to have the lynch land on the most obv townsided player in the game.

Ill see myself out
First of all, Titus is mechanically confirmed town via Nos.

Even if I was a wolf which is impossible, I cannot be a wolf with Titus.

That world just does not exist.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5776 (isolation #873) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re also relying on me as wolf being competent when you also say I am stupid.

Like the mental gymnastics you are doing to scumify me is insane.

You’re being forced to bus your buddy.

And if you’re not bussing Hebi and Hebi flips town the clear answer is no one fucking shoots and we test Nos’s immunity via Oath to confirm Titus town and then the game is solved.

This entire game has been mental gymnastics to try to paint me as scum based on false pretenses. Quite frankly I am beyond pissed about it. Vecna is you’re town refusing to accept reality and substituting your own doesn’t work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5777 (isolation #874) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5756, Ankamius wrote:IT'S LIKE

I'M NOT A WOLF
NOSFERATU IS NOT A WOLF
TITUS IS NOT A WOLF
GLOWBALL IS NOT A WOLF
GAMMA EMERALD IS NOT A WOLF

THE ONLY THING STOPPING THIS FROM BEING AN EZ WOLF LOSS IS WHATEVER MANIPULATION PR THEY HAVE

AND FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE THINKING THAT ONE OF THE ABOVE FIVE IS NOT CONFIRMED NOT A WOLF
That is where I am at except you have a outside chance of it but I am townreading you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5802 (isolation #875) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5801, glowball wrote:@Math...How is Titus confirmed????
Titus said she tracked Nos.
Nos can’t be tracked by supernatural shit.
So Titus is scum if and only if Nos is or Nos is lying.

Odds of which are very slim.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5807 (isolation #876) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5803, glowball wrote:that actually seems pretty likely
You think Nos is scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5809 (isolation #877) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lol Ank XD I was asking Oath. I know where you stand on things
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5840 (isolation #878) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am AFK all day pretty much
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5855 (isolation #879) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

There was one person.

Hood can’t operate with one person.

Gamma was sucked out of the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5856 (isolation #880) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5850, Nosferatu wrote:math im sorry but youre not winning this game if ur vamp and need to be alive

ur just scummy as shit
Except I never was.

That is what pisses me off. Like :/
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5896 (isolation #881) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5887, Nosferatu wrote:like this game is over

gamma is town, ank is town, im town, glo (you) is town

muffin, tora, and math are the only possible scum slots

there is no universe where you asking silly ass questions changes that

ive already seen this timeline. this isnt mafia anymore. this is destiny.
I am thinking Nos is scum.

Titus flipped wolf tracker. I believe Titus tracked Nos which makes Nos a liar. I think his plan is to bus his buddies then get to end game. I think he is wolf Traitor who doesn’t know who his buddies are and thought Titus was a safe shot.

Why else would he shoot a claimed vampire over a scumread? The only reason to do that is to be mean and deny me my wincon or Nos is a wolf traitor and the gun then goes back to town if Nos dies as a balancing mechanic.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5898 (isolation #882) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like I said Nos is a traitor who is bussing his buddies because he found out where they are. Or just a flat out wolf who shot Titus for cred.
Nos said he was immune to supernatural.

Titus supposedly tracked him.
Nos lied therefore likely scum.

What’s more likely is Nos Titus cooked up the “I know what you did last summer” post and Nos is a wolf with a gun.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5899 (isolation #883) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Nosferatu

Otherwise he wouldn’t be shooting a Vampire read he would shoot a wolf read
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5900 (isolation #884) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5860, glowball wrote:@Math did you kill Vecna?

The kill flavor up to this point has been consistent. I'm not sure why all of a sudden it's DEVOURED unless another player performed the kill? Was Titus doing all the killing? Vampires could probably devour someone too which is why I'm asking you Math.

I don't want a muffin lynch this early no matter how confident I am in Nos. (btw if Nos is a wolf I have a personal issue flavor-wise with them being able to shoot a gun IT MAKES NO SENSE)

Obviously PoE leaves scum in zMuffin, Ankamius, and Toranga with Ankamius being the most town in that group - I drained Ank and received NO ABILITIES just to ease my heart <3
In post 5857, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5855, MathBlade wrote:There was one person.

Hood can’t operate with one person.

Gamma was sucked out of the hood.
Exactly. I wanted to make sure Mathblade was going to tell the truth before saying anything.
If I didn't have direct confirmation glowball is what he says he is I'd be on his ass right now.
First of all, HER..
Second, but you DO have direct confirmation of my role so what is even the point of throwing shade my way? You know I am what I say I am. You got my role pm. There isn't any reason to muddied the waters. It does zero to help at this point.
And to be bluntly clear I did not kill Vecna
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5903 (isolation #885) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5901, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you really think two wolf-kills is fair?
Considering town has a JK An Angel A neighborizer A PT cop the lynch mob a roleblocker (Oath) and we have seen 0 evidence except the devour of what scum would have?
If we assume Muffin is scum and a 2 shot seer Titus was a tracker and Tor is the reason for the devour

They have one janitor against all that. Two kills would be almost required.

And before you say “But Math could be the second” mine requires agreement.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5904 (isolation #886) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5902, Ankamius wrote:I think math just openwolfed
Hey I want to survive and complete my wincon
There is zero reason for Nos to shoot me.

“Hey I have PoE’d wolves here”

Except Ank could be a wolf I just doubt it.

Nos is trying to sell a story
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5906 (isolation #887) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5905, Ankamius wrote:(if muffin is scum then he's not a 2shot seer js)
Even a full seer against all of that.
No evidence of a strongman else Hebichan would have died.

Like think for a minute.

The only balance thing that makes sense is Nos is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5907 (isolation #888) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you think scum have two investigatives and a one shot janitor against two potential ways of follow the cop that is insane.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5908 (isolation #889) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

Now I know I think MS has SOME balance issues in terms of games but Mastina and Alisae wouldn’t do THAT. There is no way Mastina approves that without something for the wolves. I have to work. We should be lynching Nos. Will check after work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5915 (isolation #890) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5913, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 5896, MathBlade wrote:Titus flipped wolf tracker. I believe Titus tracked Nos which makes Nos a liar. I think his plan is to bus his buddies then get to end game. I think he is wolf Traitor who doesn’t know who his buddies are and thought Titus was a safe shot.
THERE IS A FLIPPED MAFIA TRAITOR AND I AM THE ONLY ONE TO CLAIM MAFIA

WOLF TRAITOR WITH A GUN WOULDNT HAVE MY KILL FLAVOUR

YOU ARE GOING OFF THE RAILS
YES IT WOULD
THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WIKI THAT SAYS YOU HAVE TO SHARE AN ALIGNMENT WITH LADY ANGEL
YOU LEFT RC ALONE ALL GAME WHEN HE WAS OPEN WOLFING AGAINST MY SLOT

THERE IS ZERO CHANCE I EVER DONT JUST DIE TO AN RC TUNNEL AND JUST LET HIM RIDE CRED

SEE I CAN DO ALL CAPS TOO! IT DOESN’T MAKE YOUR POINT VALID
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5926 (isolation #891) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Lol I am open wolfing for not agreeing with Nos..bullshit. I can’t open wolf I am town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5930 (isolation #892) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5927, Ankamius wrote:You're openwolfing by pushing a confirmed mafia
1) That isn’t necessarily the case. He could be a backup to receive the first killing power and be an SK/survivor role.

2) Even as mafia he is not guaranteed to be town aligned mafia.

I think it is option 2.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5931 (isolation #893) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

He is killing me because I am pushing him. Not because he thinks I am scum. He doesn’t
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5937 (isolation #894) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

There is likely no weird blocking thing.

Titus fake claimed.
Oath hits Hebi and is denied because Angel heals Hebi.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5940 (isolation #895) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

And yes against that much power a strongman or a kill is required.

And we haven’t seen anything. Like Nos has to be scum for balance reasons
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5942 (isolation #896) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5941, Gamma Emerald wrote:You don't understand
there's 3 nightkills in the game: lynch mob, mafia, and wolves. HOW DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU WRT THERE BEING A LOT OF KILL STOPPAGE?
Because the lynch mob and mafia would exclusively control both. The wolves from what I have seen have no KPN and no bullet proof protection. I don’t see a way Nos isn’t scum here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5944 (isolation #897) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5943, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5942, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5941, Gamma Emerald wrote:You don't understand
there's 3 nightkills in the game: lynch mob, mafia, and wolves. HOW DOES THAT NOT MAKE SENSE TO YOU WRT THERE BEING A LOT OF KILL STOPPAGE?
Because the lynch mob and mafia would exclusively control both. The wolves from what I have seen have no KPN and no bullet proof protection. I don’t see a way Nos isn’t scum here
What?
I’m town I am pretty sure you’re town. If we go with the assumption Nos is town then both “extra” kills are in the hands exclusively of town. So therefore they cannot be taken into account as something for the wolves balance wise.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5946 (isolation #898) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5945, Gamma Emerald wrote:That doesn't matter, there's still 3 nightkills total. As such it makes sense that there's a lot of kill stoppage.
Yes it does matter.

Otherwise you get follow the cop here.

There is realistically no kill order for the wolves here that enables them to win.
They easily lose their kill

Town mass claims day one and scum lose.

This setup is not balanced without Nos being scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5949 (isolation #899) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5948, Ankamius wrote:Scum need to lynch Nosferatu to win, that's why he's pushing it
1) I am pushing it because if Nos shoots me town loses especially Oath.
2) Nos is openly scumclaiming by saying he would shoot a claimed Vampire who made it his entire mission to get Oath confirmed.
3) Nos even if Muffin is a wolf which I doubt because of how Nos is pushing it, then shoots me who is town, that is continual lylo

Then Nos can go “look at all the townie shit I have done” what have YOU done?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5952 (isolation #900) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Those two can be sorted out later. Gotta get rid of you first.

1) You are two KPN scum
2) You are actively threatening my ability to win.

I am gonna be pissed if you’re town and you throw this game and give it to Muffin and Tor by shooting me because then they kill you and win.

Then again you are scum claiming by saying you’re gonna shoot town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5953 (isolation #901) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

I have 0 problems “scum” siding here if they promise not to kill me so I have a hope of winning. After that beating I took from RC I fucking deserve this win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5954 (isolation #902) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

You are actively saying that I lose so I have no choice but to vote you to stop you from shooting me as I have to survive to fulfill my wincon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5980 (isolation #903) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5975, glowball wrote:
In post 5967, Ankamius wrote:honestly glowball

I think you just lose unless you can block the wolf kill tonight
No, because Nos doesn't have to shoot MathBlade.

Nos can vig Toranga and IF there are 4 wolves (which hasn't been confirmed) THEN we lynch MathBlade

We need to kill in the order MOST LIKELY TO FLIP WOLF
Muffin
Toranga
Math

Titus is a liar, it doesn't matter what he claimed. Wolf lies.

I mean Nos said they are immune to supernatural, but I have no other choice but to try them anyway since they are going for Math for the kill tonight.

And if you and Nos are saying you're town and no concerned with me winning also I will deflect to wolves and give them the win. So lynch me and lose OR cooperate. I'm trying to win, but if I can't because of Nos I'm making damn sure I'm not voting the way he wants anyway

SO ATTENTION TORANGA, MUFFIN, and MATH
Nos wants you dead. Ankamius does not care about my wincon.
I'm going to lose SOOOOO
I don't care if you're scum- you guys choose the lynch and I will help you suceed. It's 4 to lynch. Let's go.
The lynch is Nos.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5984 (isolation #904) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5982, Ankamius wrote:glowball here's another way to look at it

Your response to Nosferatu threatening to shoot Mathblade was to try to pull him off and shoot another probscum target.
Mathblade's response was to try to push Nosferatu down.
I have to be alive for my wincon.
Nos has demonstrated to be against my win con.

Therefore to win I must lynch him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5989 (isolation #905) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5986, Ankamius wrote:hey glowball, another question for you

Has Mathblade tried to work with you about how to use your drain at all today?
I did yesterday and Oath didn’t listen sooooo I didn’t try today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5993 (isolation #906) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5776, MathBlade wrote:You’re also relying on me as wolf being competent when you also say I am stupid.

Like the mental gymnastics you are doing to scumify me is insane.

You’re being forced to bus your buddy.

And if you’re not bussing Hebi and Hebi flips town the clear answer is no one fucking shoots and we test Nos’s immunity via Oath to confirm Titus town and then the game is solved.

This entire game has been mental gymnastics to try to paint me as scum based on false pretenses. Quite frankly I am beyond pissed about it. Vecna is you’re town refusing to accept reality and substituting your own doesn’t work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5997 (isolation #907) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5996, Ankamius wrote:Oh god you asked glowball to drain NOSFERATU?
Yes I did yesterday. Oath didn’t respond so I figured that Oath wasn’t interested.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6001 (isolation #908) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5999, Ankamius wrote:
In post 5984, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5982, Ankamius wrote:glowball here's another way to look at it

Your response to Nosferatu threatening to shoot Mathblade was to try to pull him off and shoot another probscum target.
Mathblade's response was to try to push Nosferatu down.
I have to be alive for my wincon.
Nos has demonstrated to be against my win con.

Therefore to win I must lynch him.
btw

this makes no sense
Nos said he is shooting me.
My wincon requires me to live.
So I have to lynch him since Oath won’t block him every night. So lynch it has to be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6004 (isolation #909) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6003, Ankamius wrote:How are you going to lynch a mafia that mechanically has to exist and has been confirmed to be making protown kills all game?
Except he has hit all town except last night.

Protown isn’t always town

Mafia is a flavor not an alignment.

Nos has to die for me to have a shot at winning.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6006 (isolation #910) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have seen differing alignments inherit powers.

There is no reason to believe Nos is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6009 (isolation #911) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6005, Ankamius wrote:you call TGP and Theta Alpine anti-town kills?
TGP and Theta Alpine aren’t pro/anti town they were lurker slots being scummy
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6010 (isolation #912) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6008, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6006, MathBlade wrote:I have seen differing alignments inherit powers.

There is no reason to believe Nos is town.
Incorrect

This assumption is 100% baseless
When he wants to shoot town over his scumreads it makes him scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6014 (isolation #913) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6011, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6009, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6005, Ankamius wrote:you call TGP and Theta Alpine anti-town kills?
TGP and Theta Alpine aren’t pro/anti town they were lurker slots being scummy
and that's scum indicative... how
Town he could get away with killing without being scumread.

Town Nos shoots Titus there
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6015 (isolation #914) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6013, Ankamius wrote:hey math did you ever fullclaim?
Hey Ank did you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6018 (isolation #915) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6016, Ankamius wrote:Did you forget that glowball confimed last night that I don't have any abilities?
You said you felt lethargic. I don’t remember if Oath said whether you did or didn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6026 (isolation #916) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6024, Nosferatu wrote:math is openly just trying to live
he will say whatever he needs to to accomplish that

and i wont let him live
Then you sir need to die.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6035 (isolation #917) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6033, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6029, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6025, Nosferatu wrote:globall is resigned to losing
can you convince her

that's like her only chance of winning and I think I can't get through to her at all
how can I? she thinks that math is a legitimately a vamp despite the absolute headass shit math has said today
Because I am a vampire. I am glad she seems to believe me or at least give me a chance.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6042 (isolation #918) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6036, Nosferatu wrote:There are two scum in {math, tora, muffin}

the fact that you guys are legitimately reading math's posts right now have successfully convinced me that you guys lack the ability to lynch her

its just that simple
Lack the ability to lynch him.

If you’re going to make a case at least get the pronoun right
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6053 (isolation #919) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6045, Nosferatu wrote:maybe you should exude a more masculine aura to stop me from making such a careless mistake
Maybe you should not be mean.

My pronoun field clearly exudes a masculine aura because I am a dude
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6060 (isolation #920) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6057, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6053, MathBlade wrote:My pronoun field clearly exudes a masculine aura
clearly not enough

some people dont even need a pronoun field

you just feel them ripping apart blocks of wood and doing pushups from the computer screen

have you tried using old spice
Are you trying to piss me off?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6063 (isolation #921) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I am done for the night. I wanna step away before I say something I regret since I am pretty pissed and dysphoric.

Thanks Nos! (Sarcasm)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6112 (isolation #922) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6064, Nosferatu wrote:alright alright, as apology for clearly deeply offending math, how about this, I'll shoot tor, and if math is scum I get bragging rights for the rest of forever

i think thats fair
Go piss off.

Whatever my alignment is that is a low blow Nos. Like I just can’t.

The fact that you think it is acceptable to put me in that state to “win” (hint you’re not) is just fucking stupid.

I don’t want you to change your game mechanics because you’ve offended me.

I want you to apologize because it is the right thing to do to not be a transphobic asshole.

That “joke” of being less man is not funny it doesn’t help read me and it doesn’t actually make me want to play the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6159 (isolation #923) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Prod dodge

I think Nos is scum
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6161 (isolation #924) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6160, glowball wrote:
In post 6159, MathBlade wrote:Prod dodge

I think Nos is scum
I dont think Nos is a wolf but I don't think he needs to eliminate them as part of his wincon
Then what do you think his wincon is?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6163 (isolation #925) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6162, glowball wrote:I'm not sure. If I believe your wincon then that means there's any number of convoluted wincons. Maybe he just needs to survive? I really don't know.
If you don’t know if he is aligned with you why are you okay with him living?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6165 (isolation #926) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6164, glowball wrote:
In post 6163, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6162, glowball wrote:I'm not sure. If I believe your wincon then that means there's any number of convoluted wincons. Maybe he just needs to survive? I really don't know.
If you don’t know if he is aligned with you why are you okay with him living?
Because my wincon says to eliminate WOLVES. I don't think he's a WOLF.

I'm not gonna waste lynches on things that don't further my wincon.
So does mine.

But if a player is gonna cause me to lose he is a wolf no matter what his alignment is. I think it is wolf but even if I didn’t think he was I still make this push.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6188 (isolation #927) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

That's pretty much where I am at. I was a moron this game. :( So Nos deserves the win for his team.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6194 (isolation #928) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

I've trolled in twilight so people have more fun. Just Nos please don't kill me. I'm still a vampire.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6197 (isolation #929) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6195, Ankamius wrote:glowball

toranaga is a wolf unless we miscleared someone

gamma misclear means that the lynch mob wasn't addressed properly
you misclear means that we made huge errors overall and scum's huge (and honestly really dumb) gambit succeeded
nosferatu misclear means that brian's role literally makes no sense
Glowball is confirmed town. I have seen his literal role PM. Like Glowball scum requires Oath scum which requires me scum. Which is dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6198 (isolation #930) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mastina gave it to the hood when we lynched him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6199 (isolation #931) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6197, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6195, Ankamius wrote:glowball

toranaga is a wolf unless we miscleared someone

gamma misclear means that the lynch mob wasn't addressed properly
you misclear means that we made huge errors overall and scum's huge (and honestly really dumb) gambit succeeded
nosferatu misclear means that brian's role literally makes no sense
Glowball is confirmed town. I have seen her literal role PM. Like Glowball scum requires Oath scum which requires me scum. Which is dumb.
HER SORRY!!!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6209 (isolation #932) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6200, Ankamius wrote:when did you attack glowball again?
To confirm Oath to the hood. Confirmed town is more important late game than a revive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6217 (isolation #933) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Technically I think it's a problem with my wincon that's holding it up. I think if Tor is a wolf my wincon has issues *hides* Because I haven't actually lynched a wolf yet. But technically we did? I don't know if I win and therefore exit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6220 (isolation #934) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I lied about my wincon again. I'm a survivor Vampire. I'm Dracula. :) I also have to put my claim in the wolves to show that Vampires are suprerior then I exit the game. It's kinda why I just pushed Nos alone. If Tor is a wolf which is likely Mastina might be figuring out if I have to leave the game or not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6222 (isolation #935) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

But if Tor isn't a wolf then I need Nos not to shoot or kill me if he is a wolf. My role PM rocks. The flavor Mastina writes me is amazing.

Pedit tomorrow. No reason to help out likely wounded scum right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6228 (isolation #936) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6224, glowball wrote:What do you mean you have to "put your claim in the wolves"?

Survivor Vampire? If you leave the game how is that survivor?
Put my claim in the wolves as in murder a wolf through night lynch or a day lynch. I'd be the best bad ass supernatural.

No Glowball stays as my spawn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6235 (isolation #937) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My gut says kumbuyah everyone wins
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6248 (isolation #938) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oath I am immune to your charms. I am Dracula. I know what you tried to do though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6251 (isolation #939) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6247, Ankamius wrote:Probably 4 total

It's an 18 player game isn't it?
VOTE: Ankanimus

Probably last wolf. I really wish Gamma had let me lynch this last night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6255 (isolation #940) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

Except it isn’t
Gamma didn’t confirm himself by voting to lynch you
Nos mysteriously living after almost certainly going to be the NK likely confirms the mysterious immune to NK claim or scum
Like Gamma could have confirmed himself why didn’t he

Wolf could have also no killed as well in order to try to get help from Nos

There are millions of possibilities
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6260 (isolation #941) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6258, Ankamius wrote:Nos is mechanically confirmed
Stop saying this when it is blatantly untrue

And I wanted to lynch you

If I don’t lynch scum today I lose period.

There is no way I complete my wincon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6261 (isolation #942) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

I can still win if I lynch scum today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6262 (isolation #943) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

We lynch you you flip red we win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6266 (isolation #944) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6263, Ankamius wrote:What's more likely to exist to you

A mafia traitor with a fake mafia that's been killing only wolves after the traitor died

Or a vampire that shot the other vampire and doesn't win alongside them
...Or I am telling the truth.

If Nos is scum this is literal just going through the motions.

It has to be you or Gamma.

We lynch you you flip red GG
If not I have lost my wincon already so Nos shoots Gamma so Nos and Oath win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6267 (isolation #945) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

No reason to shoot a loser I will just die at end of night anyway.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6268 (isolation #946) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

So pretty much it’s you or Gamma or I lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6269 (isolation #947) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

And I am all in on you after yesterday
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6275 (isolation #948) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6270, Nosferatu wrote:math if im not mafia, who is?
Ank or Gamma.

If I lynch wrong I lynch the last human and then automatically exit the game. Because superhuman immune vig is in no way human.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6276 (isolation #949) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

I got roped into a lunch. Won’t be on almost all today if at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6281 (isolation #950) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6277, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6275, MathBlade wrote:Ank or Gamma.
and neither of them have called me out???
Why would they?

You’re doing what they want so they win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6308 (isolation #951) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6293, glowball wrote:
In post 6271, Nosferatu wrote:cause brian's pm states a team mate pretty specifically

and his iso seems to implicate me

so like whats your take on all of that
Yes and at this point if there is another mafia they should have come forward.

Nos is clear of wolfy things

I drained Math, but he knows that. He said as much at day start
In post 6248, MathBlade wrote:Oath I am immune to your charms. I am Dracula. I know what you tried to do though.
If you're immune, how do you know what I tried to do? Are you claiming yet another undisclosed PR? And what do you have to say about the absence of a wolf kill?
You’re my minion. I have known every action you have taken.

I am informed. What vampire boss doesn’t know what their minions do?

I am not claiming yet another. There is no another.

Regarding the absence of a wolf kill is either they held because they want Nos to do their work or they attempted to kill Nos and failed due to immunity or Nos is scum.

Like there are so many possibilities.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6310 (isolation #952) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6294, glowball wrote:Actually I don't even think this is necessary. I promised Nos I'd have no issue lynching Math if he kept him alive and the game is still going. Nos kept Math alive - thanks.

Math obviously knows I targeted him- which to me means he got the "feeling lethargic" message, but that message is actually only sent to those I successfully drain.

Again I am informed. You can’t suck my blood and make me anemic. I don’t have any blood.

SO either Math was NOT immune and is lying about immunity OR He is immune and left that detail out of this ever changing claim.

That being said the absence of a wolf kill, combined with my drain does sort of point me to Math. I have been slightly suspicious of Ank, but for Ankwolf to no kill they had to be positive I was gonna drain Math

It was obvious to anyone reading you were gonna drain me. You screamed it. The agreement was if game continues mislynch me

and it would be an easy mislynch. The problem? Ank is still trying to game solve.

No she isn’t lol. She is selling you things.

In that if Math isn't wolf, I would just block the other. I like this plan, mostly given that it seems I cannot drain the same person twice. There are 5 of us- which means AT MAX there are two wolves - both Ank and Math would have to be those wolves...

SO
We lynch Math- he flips wolf, this should be game over (unless there's another wolf..only option: Ank)
We lynch Math - he flips wolf, this isn't game over? Nos shoots Ank- game over
If Math doesn't flip wolf, Nos shoots Ank - game over probably

The game is over. Math is a wolf. It's unfortunate, but I thank you all for allowing me to be here.

Also, look at the wolf team:
RC/Titus
Toranga
zMuffinMan

Who fits better? Math or Ank?

I'm sorry, but the amount of ridiculousness with these claims almost certainly guarantees they were not well thought out. Ankamius is smart. I wouldn't buy a Nos or Ank wolf allowing such foolishness to take place.

VOTE: MathBlade

And, if by some chance I'm off it's literally because Math couldn't just fucking play his role without all this extra shady bs

I wasn’t shady

I fucking conf towned my teammate
Made sure scum would never kill you
Carried you the entire time despite you screaming for my head
Fought off RC’s absolute illogical insanity
And to top it all off you expect me to then do it all when you screamed I am a fucking PR at the top of your goddamn lungs

I played this goddamn perfectly

It’s people like you guys who say someone like me who has the wincondition from hell if I don’t play it the way YOU would I have to be wrong

I am one of the first to ever survive an RC tunnel as town because when he tunnels as scum no townie ever gets out of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6311 (isolation #953) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6299, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually no he was active in the lynch mob right
Well I now think lynching ank is aleays the right move, as if we're wrong nos can just kill math and since math can't do non-factional abilities, nos can't be blocked.
Pedit: ok no then you messed up your role description
Lynching Ank
Nos shoots Gamma is always the right move for town here

I cannot be a fucking wolf I am confirmed town

RC does not and will not ever tunnel a buddy like he did me.

Go look at his scum meta
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6313 (isolation #954) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6312, glowball wrote:How exactly did you make sure scum would never kill me?
By pushing you as scum
People view me as an idiot
Scum thought I would mislynch you no reason to kill you
Then when finally Creature suggested lynching you
I hopped on that with an absolute bs reason to confirm you to Creature myself and Gamma.
Once you were confirmed you were nigh on untouchable for a mislynch
Then because of the other PRs I always made sure to make you look less good as a night kill.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6317 (isolation #955) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6316, glowball wrote:
In post 6313, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6312, glowball wrote:How exactly did you make sure scum would never kill me?
By pushing you as scum
People view me as an idiot
Scum thought I would mislynch you no reason to kill you
Then when finally Creature suggested lynching you
I hopped on that with an absolute bs reason to confirm you to Creature myself and Gamma.
Once you were confirmed you were nigh on untouchable for a mislynch
Then because of the other PRs I always made sure to make you look less good as a night kill.
If I recall you pushed for my lynch before Creature and harder. Knowing my revive was not good for lynches.
Yes I did.

I am your boss.

I have known since day one who you were. I am capable of pushing you in a way you won’t get lynched. Look at any of my completed scum games to prove it.

When I want to bus my buddy dies
When I don’t my buddy lives.

By pushing you the way I did you lived.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6318 (isolation #956) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3125, Creature wrote:Oh right, I thought Oath replaced Gamma
Now how about someone fix this goddamn shit and we go to work on a Theta Titus or Oath or Vecna lynch

I would take any of those.
My first mention of you
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6319 (isolation #957) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2993, Oath wrote:Alright honestly I'm not going to read any further because the content is frustrating. This game has been largely dedicated to self-assertions of town, like Vecna's up above... or Vecna's here: viewtopic.php?p=10257596#p10257596 and also here: viewtopic.php?p=10257616#p10257616 . RC was very heavy on it as well, but in a more unstable/emotional way that I feels reminiscent of town- though I wouldn't count them out... MathBlade does the same as far as self -assertion goes. In fact, you all seem more interested in discerning meta than scumhunting with the evidence placed in front of you.

People can play to their meta and you can let meta play you. It's weak. It means nothing and it takes a long road to WIFOM.

Now here are some notes from Pregame through about MB

• MathBlade*****
Votes Golden Paradox for asserting that the hydra was confirmed non hydra by mod because of mod meta would make it unlikely that mastina would lie about a game not being bastard.
Doesn’t see the point in TGP joking as it doesn’t align with their meta and is largely unbeneficial to the game. Asserts that it was possibly a way to get someone to slip and reveal whether they get mod notifications. Double posts, then doubles down on TGP scumminess (with TGP dead and confirmed town this doesn’t look great). Over explaining, uncalled for and not advancing game. Comes in to defend against Vecna’s questioning, does not hunt scum in this post. Jumps behind Yurrei/Vax slot and Vecna in claiming TGP shouldn’t call THEM obvtown…what the what?! MathBlade/Vecna seems probable scum. MathBlade asks Aronis for a read on TGP. MathBlade is okay with Almost50’s joke because it was more obvious? Eh, doesn’t change anything. MB is scumz. MathBlade also asks how hebichan’s concern for Vecna’s goats is relevant… in pregame... Just scummy scum scum trying so hard to cast doubt on anyone, laying foundation. Then MB also addresses the goats but “saves” it with asserting that Vecna would be that weirdly honest about the goats as scum which is WIFOM and honestly nowhere accurate. It’s just hypocritical to call out hebichan for goat post and then join in on the goat posting.
Draws attention to Aronis ignoring their question about TGP and then votes TGP. Throws subtle shade at He Who Swims. Questions northsidegal’s confidence in Keychain scum read. In response to Aronis joking off his questioning, he asks him to speak plainly but fails to follow up- seems like he’s asking questions to seem active and this slip may be that he is more or less not concerned with actual answers. Post 219-220, defensive and self-conscious and the explanation is weeeeeaaaaaak especially for someone critical of grammar as mentioned earlier in criticizing a different post. He assumed it was pointed towards him, plus the engaged activity. Control freak scumz. Throwing shad at Luna Nova after their vote on them and again defensive. Claims town read on northsidegal after nsg advises them to slow down- btw why is NSG telling MB to calm down??? WE LET SCUM DIG THEIR HOLES PEOPLE. Places a vote on Luna after saying a lot of nothing. Sensitive and claims Luna is intentionally shading them, which is great because that means they know what shading is because they’ve been doing it. Heavy on lynching Luna. Counter claimed Luna... since when don't we automatically lynch the counter claim? I know it isn't EXACT, but that's exactly what makes it scummy. MB left enough wiggle room in that soft claim to escape and then somehow completely distracted you all from their initial concern about why they thought Luna had to be scum. Because the roles were too similar, and I agree. There's no way MB and Luna are both town and since we KNOW Luna is ... MB is the scum there. Not to mention, MB says they thought Luna was claiming mason which is a blatant lie since they acknowledged Luna's neighborizer claim in their counter claim post and then decided to play dumb by saying they thought Human Neighborizor was equal to Mason. GTFO.

I take notes on players and log them in a word document- I have notes on all of you available by request. The * indicates number of times I was made to feel substantially uneasy by a player and felt they have a non-town alignment.

The people I have scum reads on are as follows:
MathBlade
Vecna
Gamma Emerald (formerly Aronis)
Projectmatt1 (formerly northsidegal)

Last but not least in good faith I have a claim and some ideas...

I am a Vampire. MY WIN CON IS THE SAME AS TOWN SO LISTEN UP BECAUSE WE CAN WIN TOGETHER. I want the werewolves gone and only one Vampire has to be alive to satisfy this wincon, meaning Town and Vampire can end game as neither are werewolves. Now I am assuming this means there is at least one other Vampire, but I have no knowledge of who that is and I do not think they should claim (selfishly for my win con, I don't want werewolves to take them out).

Abilities are : Drain- ability to target someone and block all active, passive, and factional abilities for that night except for PT that would be blocked the following night for obvious reasons
Night 1 Keychain targeted Aronis-- the flavor for this target is "feeling lethargic" which Aronis breadcrumbed here: viewtopic.php?p=10252170#p10252170
I also have a conditional one-shot revive, which would effectively out me to the player who attempts to kill me so I decided to claim now and save us all some time.

I have no intent to endgame this, but I would love if Town and Vampire could come together and lynch the werewolves and secure the mutual win. I understand this may be difficult to believe, but my flip would solidify all these claims and not harm Town any further as I am not Town or Mafia and was simply given an objective. So...

VOTE: Oath
This is somewhat of a gamble because I'm crossing my fingers with the hope that I am not the only Vampire and thus am not throwing my entire game away. Either way my frustration has burrowed a soft spot for the town as well and I think you should trust a new set of honest eyes when I say you're being straight up played by scumz, since it's obvious the scum are among the most active. Also, who wouldn't be invested in a game their pretty much controlling and almost guaranteed to win since you guys won't actually lynch MathBlade or Vecna.

We lynch me. You learn I'm honest. You trust what I've told you. Then, you take them out and hopefully closer to endgame the possible other Vampire claims and you guys show mercy because you remember how nice Oath was in this good faith effort :)
Your claim.

I started pushing your slot only AFTER the claim so you wouldn’t be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6322 (isolation #958) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes I pushed you BADLY.

A bad push is quite possibly the most effective thing towards not getting a buddy lynched.

I did not and have not compromised your wincon.

And I have not lied. I just haven’t said what I am.

I couldn’t let scum kill me. I have done what I could so you would win

Then rimshot Gamma who didn’t want to lynch Ank could win

You KNOW that lynching Ank shooting Gamma is the correct play.

You still win

It denies me my wincon and you and Nos walk away in the limelight.

Don’t throw away a sure thing because you hated what I did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6325 (isolation #959) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6323, glowball wrote:Why would we lynch Gamma... is Gamma a wolf now? Didn't you, yourself, confirm Gamma as human?
He was only confirmed if he did something
You removing him removed the confirmation
Hood can’t operate with one person Gamma can confirm
So removing Gamma made him not confirmed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6328 (isolation #960) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6326, glowball wrote:
In post 6325, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6323, glowball wrote:Why would we lynch Gamma... is Gamma a wolf now? Didn't you, yourself, confirm Gamma as human?
He was only confirmed if he did something
You removing him removed the confirmation
Hood can’t operate with one person Gamma can confirm
So removing Gamma made him not confirmed.
You said the hood had to have at least one human... there was a night in the hood with just you and Gamma, correct?
It needs a human and at least two people.

Gamma was removed
Last night we were together. Gamma didn’t post much except to ask me my thoughts.

If I am not lynched I have to bat cave tonight which removes me from the hood.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6329 (isolation #961) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6327, Ankamius wrote:Why would you shoot her after I had managed to get everybody to accept that she wasn't a wolf?
What does this question even mean?!?!?!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6331 (isolation #962) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6330, glowball wrote:Okay but if you were together last night then Gamma has to be human, right? Considering you're a Vampire and the hood needs a human.

Human =/= Wolf

and How does Gamma/Ank killing keep you from fulfilling your wincon exactly?
I need you and a human for feeding.

If Ank is town then Gamma has to be the scum
Nos can’t be human to be supernatural immune
So if Ank is town I lose.

Gamma can be wolf aligned human
Mafia had a traitor
Wolves should have one too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6337 (isolation #963) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6335, Ankamius wrote:He's not sorting between us. That's the scumtell.
I did sort between you both.
I made a choice.
Waffling only gives scum purchase.

I have said what I did.

Wolf aligned human is a wolf.

That is a human that becomes a wolf on the full moon.

I made my choice

If you throw away a win and lose after I set it up for you I will be disappointed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6355 (isolation #964) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Gg town

You guys like won this way before and I couldn’t concede

I did my best here but I think a couple things screwed us
Some were my mistakes but mainly I think setup/RC messed it up

I apologize for RC’s toxicity I had no clue what he was up to during like 99% of that
I would have probably done it similar as town too
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6357 (isolation #965) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

My games go much better when there is no toxicity and I would never condone RC being toxic like that or claiming day cop or a lot of things he did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6358 (isolation #966) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Quite honestly mainly everyone was town and not having a roleblocked against an unkillable vig kinda sucks :/

That means the only way to do anything about Nos was lynch him.

Plus being penalized for finding two PRs at the start.

Like tbh this setup was brutal and I appreciate Cheeky and Tor for sticking it out. To Titus who replaced in thank you
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6359 (isolation #967) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

And AA9 thanks for trying <3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6360 (isolation #968) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

And Mastina much as I feel the setup was unbalanced <3

Thank you for modding it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6364 (isolation #969) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks but I made some mechanics mistakes here and a few mechanics mistakes late game I feel

I think killing you even though I saw you were PR doomed us between that and mislynching the neighborizer.

Kinda ended up giving town a cop for doing our jobs :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6366 (isolation #970) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am not sure I want to release the PT although for all indications I probably should. I wanna talk it over with Titus and Cheeky and Tor.

Will go with whatever they are cool with. Just daaaamn.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6369 (isolation #971) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I posted some comments in the spoilered PT in case scum don’t want to release.

Vote whatever majority does on scum PT release
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6370 (isolation #972) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oh lol it is released XD
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6374 (isolation #973) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah I just done fucked up due to lack of creativity

I just there is something I wanna say but I want time to write it first and write it well

More looking back the only thing that was really bad was the NK immune vig
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6375 (isolation #974) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mastina is right

On a lot of the setup stuff at least

The vig I still think was op but it wasn’t as bad as I thought
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6389 (isolation #975) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6386, RadiantCowbells wrote:i did what i did because no one was invested in the game and i wanted to give them a reason to care.
Which is right where they should have been.

When town doesn’t care scum wins.
Mod is Mafia
I became town leader

I was against you bussing because we didn’t know the setup.

The fact Nos was unkillable and unblockable besides by me means that if you succeeded it was an automatic scum loss
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6390 (isolation #976) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I agree on the first two mistakes Mastina mentioned
The third was Tor was gonna die anyway tomorrow due to lynch it was using his power
It was inevitable
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6394 (isolation #977) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6393, mastina wrote:
In post 6389, MathBlade wrote:The fact Nos was unkillable and unblockable besides by me means that if you succeeded it was an automatic scum loss
Correction.
Nosferatu could be endgamed in 4:4, 3:3, or 2:2. In 1:1 he couldn't lose, true enough, but in that situation I'd call it a stalemate tie rather than a win/loss for either side.

It is true enough that Nosferatu could only die via lynch beit day or night, though.
Which is a problem because we can’t block him.
Literally unstoppable bad. One shot BP okay.

But that is just imho too much everything else okay

Lady Angel claims D1 gets lynched D1 then Nos hard claims and becomes unlynchable in game or hood
Unkillable at night

A role cannot exist that scum cannot counter
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6395 (isolation #978) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This turns Nos into an unkillable innocent child vig
And game turns into have to never bus.

Because 5 man lylo isn’t a thing because Scum and Nos can kill.
So literally has to be kill all other players with three scum alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6396 (isolation #979) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6391, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm not you

i don't want to win scum games by walking over a town who doesn't give a fuck about anything

i don't consider that accolade worthy

i don't hype my ability to beat said towns who don't give a fuck about anything

i want to have a good game of mafia and win it via good play.
And that is good play.

To be universally townread

To not help town out of their demise while they fuck up is the literal definition of good play.

Bussing without an inherent answer or cred is anti scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6410 (isolation #980) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6405, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6396, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6391, RadiantCowbells wrote:i'm not you

i don't want to win scum games by walking over a town who doesn't give a fuck about anything

i don't consider that accolade worthy

i don't hype my ability to beat said towns who don't give a fuck about anything

i want to have a good game of mafia and win it via good play.
And that is good play.

To be universally townread

To not help town out of their demise while they fuck up is the literal definition of good play.

Bussing without an inherent answer or cred is anti scum.
U lost this game mathblade
not me
I made a few mistakes yes.

However bussing a fucking universally townread teammate is freaking dumb.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6411 (isolation #981) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6409, glowball wrote:
In post 6406, Keychain wrote:Congrats winners! Thanks for replacing into the slot Oath.
Np : )
In post 6408, hebichan wrote: Nos had really good reads but holy crap he is not diplomatic.
In the end I think he was quite considerate of what I asked. He didn't have to shoot Muffin over Math, but it was kinda nice he did.
Yeah it was. :/ It didn’t matter but mainly I was trying to angle for kill Nos convince you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6412 (isolation #982) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

But since Nos unkillable IC vig it didn’t matter
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6427 (isolation #983) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Meh I think the only broken thing is unkillable IC Vig
Everything else I could have thought of something for

I just need to figure out how to explain something.

Just RC ruining my cred kinda killed this game. Between that and something I have to find the right words for I just was kinda blah
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6431 (isolation #984) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6430, Jingle wrote:Janitor is the single most powerful scumrole in the history of mafia. Just saying.
Not really.

I play flipless regularly. It’s weak compared to other powers if you play flipless a lot. If you don’t then it is strong
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6458 (isolation #985) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

This is what 3 or four Mastina games in a row I have rolled scum in.

Mastinaaaaaaaaaaaa your RNG is broken
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6459 (isolation #986) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mod is Mafia Night and Day Lynch all wolves Gistou
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”