Micro 820: Truth and Justice - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hello!

VOTE: ausuka

also i am v/la on fridays and saturdays!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

why is that cat so cute?

why is the cat in your avi so cute?

these are the great mysteries of life
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 16, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: skitter30
OMGUS!!!!

CONFSCUM DETECTED!!1!!!!!!

==

in other news i'm getting townpings from eragon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 24, Umlaut wrote:This slowed down fast :/

No feelings on Eragon, don't really get the town pings. Kind of getting them from RCE though.

VOTE: Scoobert D Doobert

Last person to talk. Saudade should sheep this.
it's not a super strong read or anything; a couple of his posts felt kinda go-with-the-flow-y (specifically ) which felt slightly more likely to come from town to me

also getting townpings from rce

==
In post 26, Eragon wrote:Hmmm...

Is it normal for you not to RvS saudude?

I’ve never played with you before, so I’m just wondering if you don’t really lay down votes as RvS?
do you think not-laying-down-votes in rvs is ai?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:59 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 31, Umlaut wrote:Can confirm Saudade didn't put down an RVS vote when he was mafia, but I'm pretty sure it's NAI.
yeah i don't really think it's ai

==
In post 32, Saudade wrote:Lets make a deal, if we lynch me and I flip town we lynch you back to back straight afterwards Umlaut

take ?
is this a serious suggestion? and if so, why do you want to lynch umlaut?

and why should you be lynched before him?

this suggestion is very odd - not necessarily in a scummy way; i just don't really understand it at all

==
In post 37, RCEnigma wrote:Because if Saudade and Skitter sheep, we can have an all town wagon and we just have to sort the other 5. Alonzo might be town too but I'm not sure.
why do you want to lynch umlaut? i'm getting some townie vibes from him from the questions he's asking and from the fact that he's trying to produce content and move the game along and out of rvs

also i've done literally nothing ai thus far or that i can't do as scum

why is saudade townish?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 47, RCEnigma wrote:Saudade is a gut read, I liked his opening a bit and he doesn't want to be pocketed. It's a nice pocket saudade.

I don't know about your Umlaut read,
the questions he's asked to produce content can be summed up to "why do you guys want to lynch me?"
I guess that produces content but that has less to do with Umlaut so it doesn't really change my opinion.
idk if that's how i would characterize his posting tbh; i think his questions are reasonable given that several people are pushing a wagon on him; and a lot of his posting up to that point isn't even about that wagon

==
In post 48, Saudade wrote:Have you ever played poker skitter?
yes
In post 49, Saudade wrote:A lot of things that I'm going to say won't make sense to you, and that's okay.
i'm going to have a very hard time figuring out your alignment then

==
In post 52, Umlaut wrote:so I'm going to be hesitant to hand out a townread there, at least until I've had a chance to figure out what should have tipped me off in retrospect.
since you've played before with him i'd be interested in hearing you talk about this once you've figured it out
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 62, RCEnigma wrote:Skitter these are the only questions Umlaut had asked prior to post 47 where I replied to your read. Which one do you feel was progressing the game?
first and third one, along with and

maybe i didn't explain this well - page1 or so there was a lot of meming and joking around and rvs'ing. i view the sorts of questions and those sorts of posts that umlaut has been making as him trying to take the game out of rvs and produce content, which i view as an inherently pro-town move because it enables people to start trying to form reads and opinions.

it isn't a strong townread or anything, more like 'i see umlaut doing something protown and haven't seen him do anything scummy when a lot of other people are still ~null and in rvs so holistically for that stage of the game he's behaving kinda townie'

like by 'progressing the game' i mean 'making non-rvs posts that are about the game and about things people have already posted'

does that make more sense?

==
In post 65, northsidegal wrote:did you really think you would come up with something meaningful from that question? i don't mean to put down your efforts or anything - i'm just a little skeptical as to that question having real solving intent.
yeah this was basically what i was thinking - i'm not really sure if that question really would produce a useful response so it looked kinida like busywork to me, which is why i asked about it

i thought was kinda meh; but i'm also taking into account that it could just be an attempt to produce content and get the game out of rvs so overall for that stage of the game i think that question was ok

==
In post 71, RCEnigma wrote:Skitter made the read that Umlaut is town based on these questions, on the grounds that these were good questions that were moving the game along. Why lynch you, why lynch me dont come across to me as game moving questions. Its just an odd reason for a town read that doesn't feel believable. My townreads arent solid either fwiw so take it with a grain of salt I guess, just pinged me the wrong way.
i think you think my townread on him is stronger than it actually is

it's not a strong read

it's more like it was my main notable read at that point, which is why i shared it (ie basically everyone else was ~null and i saw him doing something townish at that stage)

like my reads are something like

{} - town
{}
{nsg, umlaut, you}
{everyone else } -----> null
{}
{}
{} - scum

i'm not really strongly reading anybody at this point, although i think a few people have been showing townie tendencies

and again, i liked the questions in the context of he was providing game-related content at a time when several other players were still in RVS; those questions in a vacuum aren't particularly townie, i agree
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #80 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

@rce:

yeah it wasn't that i townread him so much as i thought he was behaving in a more pro-town fashion than anyone else at that point; to me those aren't quite the same thing
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:22 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 78, RCEnigma wrote:Clarifying the read helps understand it a lot more.

It was more so how it was presented and worded that struck me as off but I think they are fair points with the rest of the context around the statements.

Umlaut I didn't see them as particularly townie questions but I can see where Skitter is coming from.
Although I think that reasoning should extend to Eragon as well but it hasn't, it's not a problem but might be worth noting.

I can't make a read on Ausukas reasoning if I don't know the reasoning behind it. But I can make an observation of the reason given by Skitter. That's not condoning empty reads.
also i think this is a pretty townie post
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 88, Umlaut wrote:Prodge, going to be on a boat all day.
In post 84, Ausuka wrote:Why do you spend your entire post talking about other people and then vote me?
I voted you because Skitter's voting you and because my vote on Scooby-the-obvious-replacement-bait isn't serving any purpose.

Actually, Alonzo, why'd you vote Scooby-the-obvious-replacement-bait?
it's not a vote to indicate that i'm scumreading her, more like i voted there during rvs and don't really see a compelling reason to take it off (ie i'm not really townreading her and i don't really scumread anyone else more right now) so it's just still kinda there

did you think i was voting her because i scumread her?

==
In post 98, Malakittens wrote:Hi guys!

So I'm back from
almost
a two year break. (I played in between if it even qualifies as playing).

Random things I'm glad I'm replacing Scooby Doo because he was my favorite cartoons way back when I was a young lass.

About to start reading the first four pages and excited to make some waves!
this kinda pings me the wrong way; i'm not sure why right now

==
In post 101, Malakittens wrote:I really hate this. I really hate this. I hate it because of two reasons, if you are town you shouldn't be "volunteering" yourself to be lynched just to make a point/deal to get someone else lynched. if you believe the other person who you are voting for is scum then actually make a case, argue your point. Just don't line up lynches.
this kinda bothers me - like sauduade's post was bad but i don't think it was scummy? like i'm pretty sure it wasn't meant to be taken seriously; i don't think anyone's going to actually like lynch umlaut if saduade flips town

also given that the condition for flipping umlaut is that saduade flips town, i'm not sure what scum intent you're seeing in saduade 'lining up lynches'

like this is a bad post but i don't know if it's a scummy one and it's the sort of post i kinda see scum jumping on because on the surface it's kinda icky

==
In post 101, Malakittens wrote:I get it about the activity, but the beginning of the post gave me a weird vibe. More so like please don't lynch me based off inactivity. I get it if it's site-wide, but it's also something that people can look up for themselves without it being pointed out.
ya nsg has been kinda inactive site-wide for a while now, like a week

actually i think for her posting in this game while being site-wide inactive is kinda a towntell for her; i don't think she bothers showing up during site-wide inactivity if she's scum tbh since she doesn't really like scum as much

like i don't think she's asking not to be lynched because of inactivity; scum!her tends to be more inactive in general in my experience and i don't think she puts as much effort in (@nsg i'm thinking of jungle republic where your activity lessened over time and you had like 5 posts across the last two days you were alive)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yay a fellow wallposter :]
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 112, Malakittens wrote:So even if it wasn't supposed to be taken seriously it still was bad. Scum does like lining up lynches, in fact, they usually win games on it. Because I don't see why town would want to be like omg lynch me first and then lynch x because i flip. I would rather see the person make a compelling case than this piss-poor crap of a statement.
i mean, it was bad, yes, i agree, but i don't really see scum-motivation either, especially not by saying he wants someone else to be lynched on his townflip and he ought to go first

like i agree that the post exhibits a lack of town motivation but i don't see the scum motivation either

and yeah i'd rather a nice case but again, failing to provide one and instead making a sketchy statement like that isn't inherently scummy imo

==
In post 113, Malakittens wrote:Skitter I like to base off reads off interactions. I can't actually gauge how someone is posting until they post, talk to me and interact with me.
sorry, i'm not sure what this is a response to or what you're referring to here

(ie i'm not sure why you're addressing me in this post)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #118 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i want to go here for now

VOTE: mala
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #127 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 119, Malakittens wrote:Explaining why I said I looked forwarded to making waves since you bolted it
Ah got it; wasnt sure what that was a response too initially
In post 120, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 32, Saudade wrote:Lets make a deal, if we lynch me and I flip town we lynch you back to back straight afterwards Umlaut

take ?
I ask because I took this post with a grain of salt. If Saudade is town there isn't much to read in it. Saudade can make this post as scum with Umlaut fairly safely though.

Say we call his bluff and end up lynching him. If hes scum he knows he flips scum. What do we do with Umlauts slot then? Lynch him because saudade said to? Probably not. Scum!Saudade doesn't gain anything with this post if Umlauts town so what would the point be.
Again, i dont think his intent was to actually get lynched or for us to then automatically go after umlaut after his flip

Like i just dont think that was a serious suggestion

What dont u like about umlaut? I still havent really seen him do anything scummy
In post 126, Alonzo wrote:...Only cause you know i'm dangerous....

(If your scum)

Mid day 1 I suspect scum to be 2 of Umlaut/RCE/Saudade/Mala

Tho maybe I'm just reading #125 as overly gormless.. I dunno.
Actually i kinda liked 125; i think rce is prob my strongest townread atm

I dont understand ur scumpool here really; the only one in that group that im kinda scumreading atm is mala
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 129, Alonzo wrote: Well there in lies the debate..

These could be four townie slots sounding each other out but muddying the pond meantime.

I gut TR mala so far,
I believe she is genuinely getting back into her stride here, here initial wall echoed some sentiments I agree with.
Saudade seems a lot less genuine in his posting, as does RCE tunnel of umlaut.
Umlauts kinda null. Not an obv town read.

chances are tho ausuka you just blindly sheeped a trap wagon...
i don't get it - how did you determine these groups and why are you slotting someone you townread (mala) into a group that you think contains two scum?

==
In post 127, skitter30 wrote:What dont u like about umlaut? I still havent really seen him do anything scummy
@rce ^^^^

==
In post 135, Alonzo wrote:If you did I would have to assume your wincon was different to mine...
why?

==

@umlaut, wrt - i don't think the rvs posts are really problematic; i think pressuring a slot that was absent is scummy in the first day or two irl of the game; he hadn't flaked yet; ie i don't have a problem with the rvs post or the scooby pressure vote

i agree more with the mala/saudade/rce/umlaut grouping thing

==

i really don't like like anything that mala has posted - like i'm not sure why she doesn't vote alonzo after - it feels kinda like she's shading him after he already had gotten some flak from ausuka and umlaut but without committing to a vote or scumread

==
In post 160, Creature wrote:
In post 18, skitter30 wrote:
In post 16, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: skitter30
OMGUS!!!!

CONFSCUM DETECTED!!1!!!!!!

==

in other news i'm getting townpings from eragon
???
are you confused by the first or second half of this post?

first half was just joking around in rvs; was not meant to be taken seriously or anything

second half was that i got some townpings on eragon's very early posting, iirc

==
In post 177, Creature wrote:
In post 76, skitter30 wrote:{} - town
{}
{
nsg, umlaut
, you}
{everyone else } -----> null
{}
{}
{} - scum
Umlaut wasn't that town and even my predecessor didn't look that town either. Where are you getting that?
neither were strong reads at that point; the point of the readslist was sto illustrate that i thought both of them had done townie things at that stage of them game and/or for them given context; that's not quite the same thing as townreading them to me

anyway see the spoiler

Spoiler:
In post 76, skitter30 wrote:maybe i didn't explain this well - page1 or so there was a lot of meming and joking around and rvs'ing. i view the sorts of questions and those sorts of posts that umlaut has been making as him trying to take the game out of rvs and produce content, which i view as an inherently pro-town move because it enables people to start trying to form reads and opinions.

it isn't a strong townread or anything, more like 'i see umlaut doing something protown and haven't seen him do anything scummy when a lot of other people are still ~null and in rvs so holistically for that stage of the game he's behaving kinda townie'
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:ya nsg has been kinda inactive site-wide for a while now, like a week

actually i think for her posting in this game while being site-wide inactive is kinda a towntell for her; i don't think she bothers showing up during site-wide inactivity if she's scum tbh since she doesn't really like scum as much

==
In post 186, Creature wrote:skitter burning my townread on him
(her)

==
In post 188, Alonzo wrote:Like you umlaut I keep a close eye on players that have rolled scum and beaten me. Im very suspicious by nature. And having witnessed firsthand Mala's ability to push mislinches on the less articulate. I consider It grounds for suspicion.
do you actually scumread mala for anything she's done this game, or is this more of a paranoia thing based on past games?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #234 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 210, Saudade wrote:i pity anyone to try and attempt skitter's post
sorry sorry; i'm a wallposter; i try to do my best to format things so that it's not hard to read at least

==
In post 212, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 207, skitter30 wrote:In post 127, skitter30 wrote:
What dont u like about umlaut? I still havent really seen him do anything scummy

@rce ^^^^
Won't be home until Tuesday morning so I'm trying to avoid posts that will take effort. Not ignoring you just don't have the means to tackle a wall right now.
fair enough!

when you are able to respond please do so, because i really don't understand the scumreads on umlaut right now

==
In post 213, Malakittens wrote:Well earlier today I was on just trying to keep caught up to avoid falling behind. I’m just convinced that he’s scum but my gut is saying maybe just because he has my slot on a fence sit that’s available to vote at any convience. Plus there’s so many other people who haven’t contributed that I would like to get a read
ya i guess that's what's bothering me - i kinda feel like *you're* fence-sitting on alonzo

==
In post 215, Alonzo wrote:given whats happened since I gave my reads, from my Pov you look more towny than when I made that post.
what changed?

==
In post 217, Malakittens wrote:I had to even check if I was in a game titled that. It’s been a year (feels like more) when I last played. I think trying to base a read off my past games for meta will be like finding a needle in a haystack. I really rather you not try to meta me based off games from more than a year ago because so much has changed. Idk it’s like a
lazy
attempt To read me.
why do you classify it as 'lazy' - you might not think it's a valid or useful way to read someone but that doesn't mean that *he* doesn't

is his 'lazy' metaread a *scummy* read on you in your opinion?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #258 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 236, Malakittens wrote:
In post 228, RCEnigma wrote:Assumed it was a reaction test, was tempted to fake hammer before the VC.
@skitter how can it be valid when the meta is a year old??

Anyways I’m super tired and I got my first day on a new job tmrw so I’m going zzz
basically what i'm trying to get at is that i don't know if using year-old meta is *scummy* - we can have a discussion on whether or not it's a good or optimal way to form reads, but even if i don't agree with that approach, i think it's kinda townie of him to try to reference your playstyle here with your playstyle there in an attempt to figure out your alignment, even if it isn't an effective way to form reads

basically you called this a lazy read and invalid - those words seem to imply that you think his read is scummy on some level, so i'm trying to ascertain if that is indeed how you're approaching it because i rather disagree; invalid != scummy to me

as far as i can tell you seem to be thinking that his read on you is bad in some way so i'm trying to tell if you think it's *scummy* bad or *ineffective way to form reads* bad. i can see the latter but i don't really see the former tbh

and good luck with your new job!!!!

==

i don't really have anything to say about hiraki's wallpost/catchup; it just kinda is; beyond saying that i don't really understand why he's voting alonzo after reading it

==

i like rce's re-assessment of his umlaut read

i think rce + creature are my most comfortable townreads right now

==
In post 256, Alonzo wrote:Ausukas read on me came out of nowhere, like i was pretty much just a tourist in the game at that point, Arsey name dropped me once and within a couple of pages 3 players voted. Turn Out RCE didn't even scumread im just a PL so eh?

There are a few players using very closed language in this one, seeming reluctant to put it all out there.

I include umlaut on my list, but theres a couple of other slots I'd like to see pressured more here.
i thouight ausuka's vote on you kinda made sense for that point in the game

umlaut's case i thought was a bit overblown if that makes sense? he seemed to dislike your rvs votes a lot and i thought they were kinda ok; or at least not problematic

i don't really get why hiraki is voting you right now

like i guess i'm saying i don't think you're particularly scummy atm and i don't really get the wagon on you

and i still don't get why mala isn't voting you

idk i'm not really feeling this wagon right now; it feels like it's building very haphazardly and i don't really feel like most of the votes are that warranted

which slots do you want to see pressured?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i have no idea what you mean by that
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #292 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 267, Alonzo wrote:It emerges that in my haste, I overlooked a huge point in my mala read.

In nat geo, Mala replaced into a scum slot. When I said 'wall specialist' and 'can push wagons on the less articulate' I realise now that I am judging mala on the actions of a pred.

Apologies for my stupidity.

That said, Mala was a pretty easy SR in that one,albeit in a prejudiced slot. And my Early TR of mala is fading slowly, would really like to see more input.
this is a pretty townie post imo

==
In post 269, Malakittens wrote:I think I’d be okay with an Ausk Lynch only because there’s very little posting by the player and yet somehow there not much fire under her butt
i think it's odd to call for a a lynch on a player on the basis of not having had enough pressure on them

i can understand a pressure vote; i don't understand why you'd *lynch* her for that
In post 272, Malakittens wrote:Oh is hat right since no one has really yet to explain the actual case on me, for the basis of a scum read.
i've been explaining exactly what i dislike about most of your posts; you've just been ignoring me
In post 272, Malakittens wrote:Some one explain if and how they even have a town read on Aus at all and if so why?
i don't have a townread on her but i dont' think that lack of a townread is equivalent to a scumread right now, nor do i think it's a lynch-worthy offense
In post 272, Malakittens wrote:I don’t really want to lynch Alonzo rn even though I disagree with some things he’s saying especially on meta and a really old game. Mind you I’m not TR’ing him either.
what's different between ausuka and alonzo?

ausuka - 'nobody can explain a townread on her; vote ausuka; i'm ok with lynching her'

alonzo - 'i don't want to lynch him even though i was scumreading him earlier and don't townread him'

i don't get it

==

i'm like exactly null on hiraki and have no opinion either way. don't really want to lynch him i guess

==
In post 282, Ausuka wrote:I've posted enough. Literally just the last page I've had hiraki, creature, Alonzo on me. I don't believe this is a real read you have.
And you're nullreading Alonzo but would rather set up an entirely new compromise lynch on someone else?
yay you get townpoints
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #293 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i didn't realize deadline is tomorrow

mala is my optimal lynch right now; i haven't really liked anything she's posted

i guess i would vote alonzo over a no-lynch but i don't really want to do that

nobody else seems to be a super viable option right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 295, Malakittens wrote:Skitter I'm not actually ignoring you, but i find it incredibly hard to read a wall post on an iphone.
i mean, you're reading them enough to notice that i said you're ignoring me so ...

and the last time someone pulled that they were trying to avoid having to respond to me as scum

idk, what should i do to make it easier for you to engage with me?

i guess i can chop things into pieces even tho i don't really like posting that way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 298, Malakittens wrote:@creature: Do you have any scum reads? because I went through your posts and it seems like everyone on your list is town, or prob town. You kept your pred's vote on the slot and multiple times you kept saying that you didn't see your previous slot owner as town.

Like wtf.
i think is town!creature tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 299, Malakittens wrote:Anyways right now where I'm standing I'd be okay with the following lynches
(not in any order): Umulat, Auska, Creature, Saude

Alonzo if I had to comprise.

Hiraku slot is a townread from Eragon. Skitter is IDK wtf I want until I sit down with the death by walls. RCE I like as town,
can you order the bolded?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #328 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

UNVOTE:

idk i don't particularly believe the claim and i still think she's kinda scummy (i still don't get why she hasn't responded to anything i've said; i can kinda buy that she doesn't want to on a phone but she said she was on a computer then and nothing came of it) but it's day1 and it'll prob get resolved via nks or something at some point; doesn't need to be resolved by a lynch today

i don't really know where to vote right now

alonzo i kinda think is town (i will vote here if necessary to prevent a no-lynch tho)

umlaut also

hiraki i'm like hard-null on

ausuka is tending town too

so i guess out of everyone who has votes i want to vote hiraki the most?

i don't feel very strongly about it tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #329 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

also congrats alonzo!!!!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #331 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't really like the alonzo wagon; it feels kinda haphazard and lazy and compromise-y to me

doesn't feel like a wagon on scum
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #332 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'd normally try to go through the dayphase again now but i'm not really up to it today; i only really checked the game at all cuz of the deadline

i'd rather lynch someone i'm null on than someone i'm semi-townreading

i think in a game this size that's been kinda sluggish a lynch on a townread is ultimately more beneficial for the gamestate than a no-lynch

i don't really want that to happen tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #333 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

also i feel like post-catchup creature has been kinda lurking
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #334 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: hiraki

i guess i'll do this for now

i'll check again in a few hours and switch to alonzo if i need to make a lynch happen at that time since i won't be here for deadline
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: alonzo

i don't particularly think this will flip scum but i think a lynch needs to happen

that's l-1

i don't really know what mala should do wrt giving reads or if she should track tonight; i'm having a lot of trouble thinking through this today

i'll be around for a bit but then i'm not going to be around till after deadline (ie tomorrow night)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #348 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:09 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't scumread you; i'm tending town

i just don't think another lynch is really possible in the next seven hours

do you think there's another viable option? if you have a suggestion, let me know

i think it's very important to prevent a no-lynch in this gamestate
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #354 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

i don't really know what you want me to do here

the person i want to lynch claimed pr

the other people i'm ok lynching don't have enough votes on them for a lynch to happen by deadline imo given the general lack of activity

i don't want a no-lynch because i think any flip is necessary right now

i only have one vote

i don't know why you're reading this as bad-intentioned when i asked you if you have any other ideas for a lynch and you didn't give me an answer
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #355 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'll be here for like an hour i guess but i won't be after
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:16 am

Post by skitter30 »

creature who are you willing to vote?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #359 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

VOTE: hiraki
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #362 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:20 am

Post by skitter30 »

for the next couple of hours i think i can check in

but i won't be here at all starting ~3 hours from now till after deadline
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #366 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 350, Alonzo wrote:Its very hard not to see an apologetic townvote at this point
as anything other than bad intentioned. sorry
i actually think this is fairly disingenuous because i've very strongly indicated that i don't want to lynch you but my back is kinda against the wall here with the deadline and a lot of semi-empty slots

i'm being as transparent as i possibly can; i don't know why you're reading this as bad-intentioned
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #368 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

you had it fine in 363 i think

you can use vote tags too; makes the votes easier to see
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:35 am

Post by skitter30 »

i mentioned it yesterday with a day to deadline, two people haven't posted since then, and a pr claim came out between now and then, and i only actually voted you three hours ago

like i'm not voting you because i scumread you but because we need a flip and i odn't think most of the other wagons are viable given the activity in this game, and a no-flip will just lead to a similar gamestate tomorrow imo

i'm acknowledging that your wagon was bad and that i don't want to

i'm saying that i think a flip is necessary to move the game forward anyways

like i understand why that's frustrating but i dont' get where you think i'm being bad-intentioned

it's now occuring to me that you may have meant bad-intentioned as me being like 'unfair or unreasonable' (ie being ok with lynching you despite townreading you);

i took bad-intentioned initially to mean 'scummy/sketchy/disingenuous/looking for a mislynch oppurtunity'
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #372 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

idk you're kinda town, dont' really want to lynch you either
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #447 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

can we maybe have real wagons today? i'd like to avoid the deadline-lynch scramble if possible

rce is town i think

saudade maybe town? not as confident as that

don't really trust mala still tbh; i also think that not having died despite claiming pr is slightly scum indicative

i don't know if she should share her result tbh, or if she should say whether or not she tracked someone, i suppose we can talk about that

also the creature flip means we know that there was either 1, 3, or 4 'P's rolled; i don't know how helpful that is but i guess we should keep track of such things
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #453 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah but if she didn't do anything last night i feel like she oughtn't tell scum that

also if she's scum giving a result now gives her an excuse to never be nk'd

1s tracker claimed by one of the scummiest slots in the game is kinda confusing me as to how we ought to deal with it

p-edit yeah i suppose you're right
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #455 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

she claimed 1s tracker upon being given intent
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #458 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 456, Umlaut wrote:
In post 447, skitter30 wrote:also the creature flip means we know that there was either 1, 3, or 4 'P's rolled; i don't know how helpful that is but i guess we should keep track of such things
For the record it's much more likely to be 1 than to be 3 or 4. Close to a 95% chance of that being the case if my math is right.

Frankly if there's another protective claim I'd sooner believe that someone is lying than that we rolled such an unlikely setup.

pedit
Thanks, skitter.
i know but i'm trying to be thorough and list all possibilities

i could probably work out the math at some point but i'm not super in the mood right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #461 (isolation #44) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't really know where to vote right now

i don't feel like i have good reads on: saudade, alonzo, ausuka, and umlaut

and that's 2/3 of the not-me living players
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #465 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 463, RCEnigma wrote:I thought you felt good about Umlaut, which is semi why I reconsidered the slot.
i was feeling ok-ish for that stage of the game but now that we've had two town flips and there are only 7 players left, two of them being scum, i don't feel as good about him anymore

like the townie things i saw aren't really enough to sustain a townread if that makes sense
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #467 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

who here has played with creature before btw?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #479 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 468, Malakittens wrote:Headache? Check.
Raging headache after hitting the top of my head on an ALs cabinet? Super check!
Possible concussion? Maybe?
Can think of the right word, but won’t come out of the mouth? Yep!

Be here in the morning/afternoon after work lol
i hope ur ok!!!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #480 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 470, Alonzo wrote:Infact head injury or not, #468 doesn't bleed town for me RN.
i don't think is really ai either way
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #481 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 473, Malakittens wrote:The creature kill bothers me because he was definitely not a townread for me and not someone I’d expect to see dead.
have you played with creature before?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #482 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 474, Alonzo wrote:
In post 473, Malakittens wrote:Btw I decided not to track last night

- said no town Tracker ever....
i feel like not-tracking is slighly more likely to come from town because if she's still alive tomorrow as scum she has to explain why she isn't nk'd two nights in a row when scum know she still has a shot to use that could produce a result
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #486 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 484, Malakittens wrote:Creature joined the site around the same time I started school for my ems. I know I went on a six month leave during the class and I think I might have played a few games on break and never picked it up after that -.-
huh ok

so creature was pretty obvtown for him imo after his catchup so i'm not that surprised that he was nk'd tbh

(i was wondering why you were going after him yesterday)

i don't know if he dropped any pr tells; i didn't see any yesterday and i didn't check after the flip

it might indicate that scum is amongst the new players who've played with him before

who's played with creature here?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #489 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

yeah idk if that was ai for him

his catchup was pretty town how he went post-by-post stream-of-conscious-y just saying exactly what he though
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #491 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i don't know if that's *why* he was nk'd; i do think that they may have been a factor tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #492 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i think i need more from ausuka but she's been lower-activity site-wide i think
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #493 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

my only super confident read right now is that rce is prob town
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #518 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

umlaut what do you think of mala independant of the claim?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #519 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 501, Saudade wrote:VOTE: Malakittens
this is scum
i kinda like her more recent posting tbh

i dont' feel like i have a very solid read on u tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #520 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:29 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 485, Alonzo wrote:
VOTE: AUSUKA
alonzo i'm kinda getting the vibe that you'll vote anyone that isn't you tbh

can you talk about who you're townreading right now? scumreading?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #522 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

have you played with ausuka before?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #524 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 521, Alonzo wrote:Pretty sure town Ausuka makes a better push here than she has,
what are you basing this statement on then?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #526 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh i read that as you saying based on previous experience with her you think she's behaving uncharacteristically

sigh i think it's time to do a metadive on you
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #532 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Why would anothet pr claim right now ...
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #535 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Do you know how this setup works?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #543 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think up to 4, with, say, C + T + PPP

I think umlaut's posting is kinda generic if that makes sense?

I dont know how wide his scumrange is tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #544 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@rce: why do u feel better about rce?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #547 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

*saudade, sorry
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #549 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 545, Saudade wrote:okay I've no idea how setups work or what does C+ T + PPP mean
is that a chemistry formula
5 numbers are rolled and rhose numbers are converted to letters and the number of letters in each category determines the prs; its in the op

I kinda thinj scum would have a better grasp of the setup tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #553 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah ok

Rce is very solid town imo

Kinda agree about the saudade/setup spec read
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #556 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I still dont feel very solid on mala

And then its just umlaut/ausuka/alonzo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #561 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I kinda want to wagon umlaut i think

Ausuka's activity has been kinda shaky sitewide for the past few days i think so i dont know if wagoning her will produce an ai reaction rn
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #563 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by skitter30 »

You guys are a lot faster than me
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #569 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Idk lets do this for now

VOTE: umlaut

I havent played a game this size for a few months and it feels like theres like no mislynches almost before lylo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #570 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 567, Saudade wrote:her claiming PR and not dying right afterwards pings me in the most awful way
Yeah same
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #571 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Is today massclaim day? Or tomorrow?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #587 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Wagon umlaut for now, i dont think im ready to lynch him outright

I think we can pressure him though
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #588 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I dont particularly like the current alonzo wagon tho

I dont know if both scum would be on it right now
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #589 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Could be a bus maybe?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #607 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 581, RCEnigma wrote:Because either scum would have to be bussing their roleblocker or Mala is just Ausukas partner.
sorry can you explain this really slowly? i'm not following
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 592, RCEnigma wrote:Do you think Ausuka is with Alonzo?
i don't really think she has strong associatives with anyone tbh
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #610 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 596, Malakittens wrote:Kill it with fire plz
why tho
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #611 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 598, Umlaut wrote:
In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:If we lynch umlaut and he flips scum his partner is Alonzo or mala. If we lynch Ausuka it's up in the air but if Ausuka flips scum mala is probably not tracker.
In post 580, RCEnigma wrote:If Umlaut flips town Ausuka/Alonzo probably.
So Alonzo is scum if I flip scum or if I flip town?
this feels kinda pedantic and nit-picky kinda

also that's not really what he said; he said that if you're scum your partner is alonzo or mala (this isn't the same thing as saying alonzo is scum if you are)
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #612 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 599, Umlaut wrote:
In post 588, skitter30 wrote:I dont particularly like the current alonzo wagon tho

I dont know if both scum would be on it right now
I don't know if this means you don't like the makeup of the wagon or you just think Alonzo is town. The former makes sense but you haven't really made a case for the latter?
i don't like the makeup of the wagon; nobody that i'm townreading was on it

i'm feeling less confident in town!saudade than i did last night; i remembered at some point today that i had spectated a newbie that he was in and he was a pretty wide scumrange iirc but i have to go back and find that game and check it to compare it to this game
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #613 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 602, Umlaut wrote:Most of these posts that are actually trying to give a read just say "well he could be scum, but then maybe he's not"

Others show suspicion and even willingness to lynch but it never seems to be quite time to vote him, it's always "Alonzo or [someone], let's do [someone] first," like RCE really Alonzo to be on his scumlist but doesn't so much want to see him flip.

Right now he just said on the same page that if I'm town Alonzo is probably scum, and if I'm scum Alonzo is probably scum, so shouldn't it follow he should be saying "hey look, Alonzo is scum" and wanting to lynch him now?
a) as said above i think you're either misrepping his statement wrt alonzo being scum no matter your alignment or are misreading what he said

b) i dont' think he's throwing shade at alonzo; i think he just hasn't sorted him and that he's higher on his lynch-priority list than other people
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #614 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 604, Alonzo wrote:^^that was bizarre!
it's actually townie af imo
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #728 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

Gg everyone :)
In post 724, Saudade wrote:skitter had a great town game
Eh my reads were way off this game; i was good at obvtowning and making myself universally townread tho

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”