Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Tora I think you're the only person in this entire playerlist that even remembers a single thing I did this game
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Ankamius »

Although I think its pretty rare for someone to be this spammy in the main thread and still have an even larger private PT

So that's something I guess
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #12852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 12724, Ankamius wrote:
In post 12717, Ankamius wrote:other than nancy was obvscum d1 etc.
In post 12718, Ankamius wrote:(that's not me bragging about a read, that's me hating the fact that I gave up a very strong correct scumread for shitty reasons)
Just to point out,

Nancy actually played really damn well this game, having a playerlist of this caliber and not only surviving for most of the game but also being locked town for a good chunk of that survival time is a very impressive feat for sone's first ever scumgame. I'd be very proud of this game.
:oops:

<3 <3 <3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #12853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 12847, Sando wrote:
In post 12845, Frozen Angel wrote:Like what do you even call defensive? where was I ever pushed? I was questioned for a while and I tried to answer them. How is that being defensive? what should I have done instead? not answering the questions about my slot?
Every time I was like "maybe we shouldn't continuously stack leaders on FA" it was "zomg I CANNOT believe you'd say that?! SCUM!".

I suggested that scum were happy to have you as leader and "zomg I CANNOT believe you'd say that?! SCUM!".
yeah I was town and a pretty good leader though? Nancy was my only wrong choice night 1 that I called scummy later on and math started hard defending her. I also gave math a power but that was the councious read not mine

You were saying scum were happy with me as leader which is still bothering me. why would scum be happy with me as leader? I became leader day 1 because town people + 1 ircher scum voted me. also in next day phases it was something that was decided during the day.

and I never called you scummy for suggesting I shouldn't be a leader. at the time I cased you and pushed you, you were being contradictory with multiple things that I explained at that time. your read on me included. you fixed my read on you in next day.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 12848, Sando wrote:I wasn't even saying you were scummy, I was in fact saying I TRd you, and yet it was still super defensive.
I was omgusing you at first thinking you're contradictory. then you started talking out your mindset next day and it started connecting so I changed my idea.

I omgus when I think the person pushing me is scum. I don't care what do you think about omgus and how you think that is alignment indicative but yeah. if I think someone is scummy I'll push them even if they were saying things about my slot.

besides that though do you have any criticism about how I handled leadership? do you still think it was better if others were leader over me? every night I was not leader a scum took leadership till my replace out. so let me rephrase that, I took leadership position from scum whenever I could by pushing myself for leadership whenever I could.

Nancy was an absolute mistake in my lists though. I blame tor for my initial read on her. then when I started to push her math started to hard defending her and it felt so scummy but then I replaced out and it went all bleh

on some unrelated note I can't believe you guys mislynched tor. that makes no sense to me whatsoever. like I read it and it feels like the most crap lynch I saw in a long time. and on another note, I don't know how my slot got killed. If I was in game I would use phasing the night my slot died.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I regret nothing about the case I made about you. at that point it was making so much sense. and you were 100% a better lynch than mylo that day.

That lynch on mylo was one of the first thing that made nancy look scummy to me.

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #12856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Ircher »

So this game is over...

Gg town....
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I think i shouldn't have picked players that night where math got a power. it was a bad idea.

I also should have tried to veto math as leader next day. there were way more poeple who were stronger townreads than her. but she was top there in everyone list with sakura so I decided to not attack the leadership choices and let see how will that turn out.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Sando »

In post 12853, Frozen Angel wrote:You were saying scum were happy with me as leader which is still bothering me. why would scum be happy with me as leader? I became leader day 1 because town people + 1 ircher scum voted me. also in next day phases it was something that was decided during the day.
I did, and the impression I'm getting from dead thread was that I was right. I'm surprised they were happy with 1, but then I guess with Titus D2 getting Nancy into the townbloc must've seemed pretty appealing.

I wasn't even saying you picked shit, hell 1/5 scum is better than average, I was just saying scum were happy (at least happier than having Ank) to have you as leader, and that that information should be used.

I didn't mind the D2 case against me, I was pissed it happened while I was VLA, but the case wasn't bad.

I'm just saying that reacting with such defensiveness when someone mentions you in anything less than extreme towniness is really, really off-putting. Math did the exact same thing and it was also off-putting, but when you flipped I just put it down to different styles.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

yeah ok

I don't care about how this scum team thought about me as a leader but I only got leader cause town wanted it every day I became a leader in. I did put nancy in my townblock day 1 since I felt she is her naive town self. I warned everyone that I don't know her scum game and this just feels town game cause torgana also feels like that and I trusted ufo judgement on that read back then, I started questioning/slow pushing nancy day 3 till the moment I died. I was the first in doing that.

And yes I said again I have a special personality that makes everyone think whetever I'm saying is me being an aggressive defensive person but I was pretty much debating your ideas about this not defending myself from anything.

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:31 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Well I guess there's nothing left for me to do here.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

This game and postgame left me with a lot of mixed feelings.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Sando »

In post 12859, Frozen Angel wrote:And yes I said again I have a special personality that makes everyone think whetever I'm saying is me being an aggressive defensive person but I was pretty much debating your ideas about this not defending myself from anything.
I tend to posit things in fairly blunt factual terms and separate from my actual opinions, which freaks people out.

You can read dead thread around Day 7 when I'm explaining why Math is mechanically town and everyone is freaking to fuck out :lol:. I knew Math was scum, I was simply explaining the mechanical reason that he wasn't.

In hindsight it's a massive scumtell from Math and not from you to be that defensive. Math obviously thinks pretty similarly to me, the interaction with Sakura in the dead-thread shows she can put herself in my position very well. Sakura is technically right but unable or unwilling to put themselves in my shoes. The response of "yeah I can see how you think that, but you're wrong" is what I'd expect from a town!Math now, having never played town with them :P
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:44 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also im going back to my previous avatar coz it's cuter.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #12864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Hi.

I think you can all see my thoughts in the dead thread, so I won't inflict them upon people here who don't care enough to read the dead thread(though I know it's long).

Nice play at the end Drixx. <3

Love you all, gg, if you have questions for me feel free to ask. :)
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Sando »

In post 12857, Frozen Angel wrote:I think i shouldn't have picked players that night where math got a power. it was a bad idea.
Urgh, I remember that, you asked me what I thought and I said yeah decent plan. Nancy went for my throat about the mechanics, and then Math went for my throat when I went after Nancy. Fairly amusing in hindsight.

viewtopic.php?p=10355159#p10355159
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I only picked players to make sure something will happen. IDR what though. And I only chose players from a list that would make that happen

math picking petrify that night was so scummy

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I also called nancy scum right after that and math went and started pushing my read and then me right after that.

It was the turning point of the game.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Sando »

In post 12854, Frozen Angel wrote:besides that though do you have any criticism about how I handled leadership? do you still think it was better if others were leader over me? every night I was not leader a scum took leadership till my replace out. so let me rephrase that, I took leadership position from scum whenever I could by pushing myself for leadership whenever I could.
No it was good, although I think the insistent on going deep on powering people up instead of wide was probably a mistake.

Yes I'd have rather you pushed others towards leadership, I think such staunch defence of your own and advocating for multiple leaderships took away from your ability to influence us on it. I think you'd have likely gotten multiple leaderships regardless and maybe been able to stop the Math leader.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Sando »

In post 12868, Sando wrote:No it was good, although I think the insistent on going deep on powering people up instead of wide was probably a mistake.
Just on this, I dunno about anyone else, but Nos's death was literally the first one that I read
anything
into from a reads perspective. Like literally every kill was to kill a PR or to manipulate leader, or both, and made absolutely perfect sense for scum to do and gave us basically no information because of it.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #12870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

yeah as I said I should have tried to stop math leadership.

I couldn't do anything about Titus leadership day 2 since it was not even discussed day 1 and I was not really into the game back then (was busy) but I could do things for day 4 leadership when I was still in the game. I regret that one-day leadership that we gave to scum without really discussing it in depth.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Sando »

Yeah big difference between what could be improved and what was your fault. Not your fault Math was leader D4, but doesn't mean can't improve :)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 12724, Ankamius wrote:
In post 12717, Ankamius wrote:other than nancy was obvscum d1 etc.
In post 12718, Ankamius wrote:(that's not me bragging about a read, that's me hating the fact that I gave up a very strong correct scumread for shitty reasons)
Just to point out,

Nancy actually played really damn well this game, having a playerlist of this caliber and not only surviving for most of the game but also being locked town for a good chunk of that survival time is a very impressive feat for sone's first ever scumgame. I'd be very proud of this game.
Going to mostly agree except for her usage of personal attacks as a way to get people to back off. The faked confusion about things was really good though. It took awhile before she slipped up and outed that as being fake, and at that point she knew she was a sinking ship I think.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

I can't really comment on that Drixx, I fired right back at her in a similar way on day one
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 12744, Sando wrote:
In post 12741, Sakura Hana wrote:So yes, TW just correctly hit a 50/50 between Creature/Sando, and Sando gambled on Creature when Creature should've been confscum to him.
I was 100% legit and not testing when I offered it to Creature as well :P

Second game I've said to scum "here, please have the game", and they've turned me down.
I didn't have any way to talk to you besides whom I chose to give powers to. I thought you reasoned it out in the end, lol.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”