Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12125 (isolation #1200) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12123, Sando wrote:
In post 12121, Toranaga wrote:no it's not cause I'm never scum with mathblade.
And I'm never scum with Titus, yet you still want to accuse me of scum.

Get outa here with that BS logic.
so you think I can be scum with mathblade, is that what you're saying now?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12129 (isolation #1201) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if I'm scum and gamma is town, that means ausuka forgot to send her leader vote and for some reason me and nancy thought it'd be a good idea to elect mathblade leader. that's what you think happened, sando?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12131 (isolation #1202) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12128, Sando wrote:
In post 12125, Toranaga wrote:
In post 12123, Sando wrote:
In post 12121, Toranaga wrote:no it's not cause I'm never scum with mathblade.
And I'm never scum with Titus, yet you still want to accuse me of scum.

Get outa here with that BS logic.
so you think I can be scum with mathblade, is that what you're saying now?
I think it's by far and away the least likely scenario here.
so the by far and away least likely scenario is exactly what I was referring to when I said me/gamma or math/gamma are the thread consensus, but not me and math cause, as you said, that's by far and away the least likely scenario here.

who is scum with me if it isn't gamma and what do you think happened that mathblade's precog yesterday was botched? was it scum ability? mod error? you don't even think that's weird, that math had wrong precog? you don't think that makes him shady at all, is that it sando?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12135 (isolation #1203) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12130, Sando wrote:
In post 12129, Toranaga wrote:if I'm scum and gamma is town, that means ausuka forgot to send her leader vote and for some reason me and nancy thought it'd be a good idea to elect mathblade leader. that's what you think happened, sando?
I've literally said that like 5 times...
so ausuka forgot to send her leader vote is your most likely scenario?

ausuka who was pretty active on MS around that night time, and had to use phasing?

ausuka who needed to send the phasing action anyway and confirmed what she would do at night?

so scum decided to throw the game by having me and nancy drew, both players who were supposed to vote for nero, vote mathblade and make him unlynchable, on top of changing his precog results, to what end? and then, on top of that, our "plan" would fail, if only ausuka didn't forget to vote for nero cain. so it's the combination of something scum would never do if they're thinking, with something else scum would never do if they're thinking, with a dead town player just forgetting to vote because you can't even consider a scenario where I'm scum and gamma is town without assuming things you can't possibly know about and are likely untrue.

can you confirm to me that's what you're thinking, sando?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12136 (isolation #1204) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12134, Sando wrote:
In post 12131, Toranaga wrote:so the by far and away least likely scenario is exactly what I was referring to when I said me/gamma or math/gamma are the thread consensus
No it's not. Only you and the yellow quack-box think Math/Gamma is the 2nd most likely.

You+Other is more likely than that.
Gamma+Other is also more likely than that.
so math is never scum?

are you joking?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12137 (isolation #1205) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sando, what's more likely:

a scum vote changing ability

or

a scum ability changing ability that messes up with precog results?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12139 (isolation #1206) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

hope for a no lynch?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12140 (isolation #1207) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Toranaga »

let's see who was talking about no lynch this gameday hmmmmm
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12142 (isolation #1208) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11246, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11245, Sando wrote:
In post 11242, Toranaga wrote:whoever is a wolf will kill someone tonight. that's how bad this is. we don't lynch wolf, it's pretty over
No Lynch.
we need to

look we can't kill any scum with anything. I don't have sui. whoever has sui will just get PN'ed. we can't take this to night and expect to work. scum was leader d2, d3, and today lel. no night actions will work against them.
oh I fucking destroyed that when YOU brought it up, didn't I

so I wanted to hope town went for a no lynch while simultaneously destroying the idea of not lynching? is that what you think sando? the no lynch idea that YOOOOOOOOOOOOU brought up and I turned down, was something I wanted? and that's why I gave mathblade the leadership?

confirm to me those are your thoughts.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12143 (isolation #1209) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

so the idea you brought up yourself and I turned down is something you think scum thought of convincing town to do huh?

that's fucking interesting sando. you're a man of very very interesting thoughts.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12145 (isolation #1210) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Toranaga »

don't change the subject. I thought I didn't have sui because I got a "you received no powers" from the mod, which he referred to my mimickry results but I confused that with me just being hard blocked. I almost immediately noticed my mistake and explained what happened in the thread.

speaking of a man of curious thoughts, I see you're the first person bringing up no lynch? and you do it again, here:
In post 11295, Sando wrote:
In post 2, The Dream Weaver wrote:7. The presiding Leader cannot die except in LYLO/MYLO or if a no lynch is achieved.
Dis is what I'm going off.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12147 (isolation #1211) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11376, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11222, Toranaga wrote:I get that you're mad, I'm mad too

we could've lynched mathblade yesterday. we had so many opportunities.
I thought it was just paranoia but yeah with him not only claiming to have petrification but trying to aggressively push us to use it on Creature. How could we not have seen it? In hindsight, that was really so fucking obvious. Why wasn’t I more suspicious? It’s so goddamned obvious to me now.

He isn’t protected if we get a no lynch, right?

VOTE: No Lynch

:]
oh yeah look at nancy doing it

so the two people going for a "no lynch" so that.. what... nobody? could kill math at night, were sando and nancy. did anyone else bring up no lynch, sando?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12149 (isolation #1212) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Toranaga »

nancy votes no lynch after sando argued for no lynch, not before

so that was sando's fucking idea too in the first place

I fail to see anyone else thinking that'd be a thing but sando and nancy.

sando, isn't it odd, buddy, that the idea scum wanted to argue for, according to yourself, was brought up first by you? isn't it such a strange coincidence that you think scum was doing the same things you were doing?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12150 (isolation #1213) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Toranaga »

who else but you and nancy spoke about a no lynch, sando? if you think that's what scum was trying to do, and I was pretty blatantly against that, then how come I'm your strongest scum suspect? I never mentioned no lynch other than to reply to you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12155 (isolation #1214) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Toranaga »

why would I lie about having suicide bombing, sando? I explained what happened, it's a sensible explanation, why are you refusing to acknowledge I could have confused mimickry results with being hard blocked somehow? and why would I lie about having suicide bombing in the first place? to what end?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12161 (isolation #1215) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12158, the worst wrote:I just don't know why this slap fight is happening when we can powerlynch gamma and resolve math/tora tomorrow and then have a full explanation of the sod6 gamestate o.0
partially because sando doesn't want to lynch gamma, yes? he is saying I'm lockscum and won't vote anyone else.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12164 (isolation #1216) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12159, Sando wrote:
In post 12156, the worst wrote:I have almost no idea what the post you asked me to read is saying
Tora is claiming that this:
In post 12145, Toranaga wrote:don't change the subject. I thought I didn't have sui because I got a "you received no powers" from the mod, which he referred to my mimickry results but I confused that with me just being hard blocked. I almost immediately noticed my mistake and explained what happened in the thread.

speaking of a man of curious thoughts, I see you're the first person bringing up no lynch? and you do it again, here:
In post 11295, Sando wrote:
In post 2, The Dream Weaver wrote:7. The presiding Leader cannot die except in LYLO/MYLO or if a no lynch is achieved.
Dis is what I'm going off.
Is me arguing for a no-lynch, rather than the reality is me referencing mylo/lylo. Given that my post was directed TO YOU, you should be able to verify.
yeah it's not. but you argued for no lynch, didn't you? you first, and then nancy. and now you're saying scum wanted to argue for no lynch. who else argued for it and how do you make up the fact that I was pretty blatantly against it if I was scum who elected mathblade just so we could have no lynch? how do you explain the things you think scum was trying to do with my activity in the thread?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12165 (isolation #1217) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sando, did you argue for no lynch?

did I argue for no lynch?

who else but nancy argued for no lynch?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12168 (isolation #1218) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

if the explanation for why scum elected mathblade was to try and make town no lynch today so they could kill math

but the only people that even argued for it were you and nancy

how come that's what you think happened unless you're scum? and how come you think I'm scum if I was so obviously against the idea?

I need answers from you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12170 (isolation #1219) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12166, Sando wrote:
In post 12155, Toranaga wrote:why would I lie about having suicide bombing, sando? I explained what happened, it's a sensible explanation, why are you refusing to acknowledge I could have confused mimickry results with being hard blocked somehow? and why would I lie about having suicide bombing in the first place? to what end?
Because getting hard-blocked is YET ANOTHER mechanic that doesn't exist. You got the message saying you're in the team, you sent in the message with what power you wanted. Then instead of thinking you may have missed the message with confirmation of power, you thought you got blocked?!

Nah bro.
I never got message confirming powers. I only got literally "you acquired no abilities".

in the very same page I said I was power negated and got nothing, which isn't even a thing, I corrected myself. I didn't try to lie about it, I was confused for like... 20 minutes? I should check the timestamps to be sure.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12173 (isolation #1220) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11204, Toranaga wrote:oh

I was power negated
In post 11273, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11271, Sando wrote:How do you know you were negated btw?
no I'm confused

I didn't get suicide bombing for some reason. I don't understand why now. PN doesn't say anything about acquiring abilities if my comprehension is correct. that + the voting, it's like I was petrified.
In post 11276, Toranaga wrote:ah I was not PN'ed or at least not necessarily

I got sui bombing

sorry for the confusion

I'll go blow someone up

this is a 2 hour timestamp between me thinking I got PN'ed and that somehow meant I got no abilities, to asking mod for clarification, and getting clarification from the mod.

that's a 2 hour timestamp for something that makes 0 sense for me to ever lie about.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12174 (isolation #1221) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12171, Sando wrote:
In post 12170, Toranaga wrote:I never got message confirming powers. I only got literally "you acquired no abilities".

in the very same page I said I was power negated and got nothing, which isn't even a thing, I corrected myself. I didn't try to lie about it, I was confused for like... 20 minutes? I should check the timestamps to be sure.
Hold up, cause I have no powers and so I don't know the process.

You're saying that mod doesn't send a message confirming you got powers? I mean there's a few others that can confirm/deny this.
you don't get confirmation that you got powers, no. because... you always get powers when you ask for powers. nothing scum can do will change this, so brian thought it was a no brainer. I was supposed to know what that message was about, but it was just my mimickry and I goofed, mostly because mathblade was elected leader and I was absolutely freaking out in the thread.

why would I lie about this, sando? just what's the fucking point?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12177 (isolation #1222) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12175, Sando wrote:
In post 12174, Toranaga wrote:you don't get confirmation that you got powers, no. because... you always get powers when you ask for powers. nothing scum can do will change this, so brian thought it was a no brainer. I was supposed to know what that message was about, but it was just my mimickry and I goofed, mostly because mathblade was elected leader and I was absolutely freaking out in the thread.

why would I lie about this, sando? just what's the fucking point?
So you never get notified of getting/not-getting a power, but you somehow thought you didn't get the power?

Like...what? What'd you think, mod fuckup? :lol: :lol:
thread started with mathblade being the leader and me receiving a message that I acquired no powers. I thought that meant somehow scum blocked everything I could do at night, including voting and acquiring abilities, because mathblade was leader.

I first thought PN could do it. I then read up and concluded it's not PN, I asked the mod, he says I have sui, that's it.

I didn't get a "mimickry results" or anything that could remind me it was just a mimickry result.

more important than that, why would I lie?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12178 (isolation #1223) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sando, how come you think scum wanted to argue for no lynch and I'm 100% scum, when I turned down your idea of no lynching?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12180 (isolation #1224) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12138, Sando wrote:
Plan:
Get Math elected, change precogs, set Math up for D7 mislynch and hopefully get a no-lynch D6. Blow up town for the win.
In post 11246, Toranaga wrote:
In post 11245, Sando wrote:
In post 11242, Toranaga wrote:whoever is a wolf will kill someone tonight. that's how bad this is. we don't lynch wolf, it's pretty over
No Lynch.
we need to

look we can't kill any scum with anything. I don't have sui. whoever has sui will just get PN'ed. we can't take this to night and expect to work. scum was leader d2, d3, and today lel. no night actions will work against them.
how can I be scum and that's my plan when I'm saying we need to lynch?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12182 (isolation #1225) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12181, Sando wrote:
In post 12179, the worst wrote:
In post 12176, Sando wrote:This is why you get talked around duckling, any time I pose a question to you you walk around it.

Tora is blatantly being scummy in front of you, and you'd rather bang on about who's talked the most today.
I'm saying the stuff that's being talked around doesn't.... seem scum indicative? it's all insanely presumptuous so I'm jw if we can just lynch people who are scummy
He literally just took my comments to you and tried to twist them into meaning something else...how is that NOT scum indicative?
I just ctrl+f "no lynch" and those were your two mentions of it. it was out of context and my bad.

sando, how come I'm scum who wanted to argue for no lynch when that was something you brought up and I was clearly against it? you didn't answer me yet. will you? are you just going to pretend you're not reading me ask that everytime?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12183 (isolation #1226) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sando, will you acknowledge that I was against "no lynch"?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12184 (isolation #1227) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

aaaaaaaand he is gone.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12186 (isolation #1228) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Toranaga »

am I saying that's making you scum? you seem awfully defensive

I'm saying that if you think scum wanted to no lynch, then how come my only mention of it is shutting it down and never even talking about it again? how can you think that was my plan and I'm scum, when you were the first bringing it up and I shut you down?

I didn't just shut you down cause sui. I shut you down because no lynch is horrible because night is benefitting scum. that's what I explained. they have leadership and powers, and we're not gonna be powerful against that so we need to lynch.

if my plan revolved around arguing for no lynch, why did I only argue against it? I need to understand your dissonance because I find it very scummy right now that you're not acknowledging the possibility that you're wrong about me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12187 (isolation #1229) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sando, will you acknowledge the fact that I was against no lynch at any point during this gameday?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12188 (isolation #1230) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Toranaga »

the worst, are you sure sando is town? he seems very not town today.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12190 (isolation #1231) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Toranaga »

how sure are you that I'm town btw?

don't be afraid of postgame shame :D
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12193 (isolation #1232) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11382, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11228, Toranaga wrote:well we can't kill math anyway

I think the combo sui + power echo will just nuke town tomorrow

if we mislynch it's really over

oh also to whoever said I was "fearmongering" when I said we'd lose in case hebichan got mislynched: eat my dick
So sheep me on a fucking no lynch, then? Seriously wtf is wrong with you people? Right, let’s just fucking allow scum to get even more fucking powers and petrifications. We need to prevent this. My God! Think! :facepalm:
sando is right about something here

scum really wanted to no lynch today
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12194 (isolation #1233) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11389, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11230, the worst wrote:let's lynch scum?
We can’t afford to when we have confiscum with powers. This isn’t remotely similar to the Titus situation, where we could still leash her and force her to pick town - well not Math obviously and whomever Titus really gave powers too. We have too hidden scum left in the game and if we allow scum to get powers tonight, there will be no way to make them accountable for their hidden powers. Did Math lie about redirector too? Because that would make any docs useless.

And what if UFO is right about echo? We could have 2 possible petrifies tonight?
In post 11390, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11232, Toranaga wrote:we have no one good at scumhunting left

I think lynching theta is good enough
Why give scum more powers? If someone picked bomb, we can kill Math tonight.

Do you really know if he has precog and IF he has it, when he got that power?

Because if he lied, it means he probably has petrification and we have no way of knowing if Stun’s superhero replacement picked echo or not.

What powers has Math claimed again? I remember precog and petrification. What was the 3rd?
In post 11395, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 11238, Toranaga wrote:I'm good at scumhunting but not in a game like this

it's very hard to parse people out

I did catch math almost exclusively though :thinking: but it wasn't for anything he did in an ISO. he just started really openscumming ITT in obvious manner.

the other person howling in that manner was theta alpine

if nancy is scum we lost already anyway so I'm not really going to tinfoil on her. and she didn't appeal to disgusting shit to win so there's that.

we lynch theta, hope there's enough of us alive to lynch mathblade tomorrow
I’m not fucking scum, dude, God!

Why are you targeting me? Yesterday you were fucking scumreading me for saying that hebi replaced out, only to have Nero correct you. Have you somehow forgotten about that? Well I haven’t and I’m still kind of pissed about it. It’s like you’re pretty much grasping at straws trying to find bullshit reasons to scumread me. What scum motivation is there my using HT on Shiro and pleading with him to use his bp? Please fucking explain what scum motivation is there in doing that?

Like the complete lack of logic in this, is mind blowing.

A) I beg Shiro to use bp and not sacrifice himself for Titus.
B) I used HT on him because I was paranoid someone may have picked petrify and used that instead.
C) I am trying to prevent confiscum and his team from getting any more fucking powers.

So, I actually want to put a complete stop to this and kill Math tonight. Yeah, makes sense. :roll:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12197 (isolation #1234) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I did obvtown the shit out of myself and I'm 100% just bombing math tomorrow if you leave me alive.

when was I reckless with power?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12201 (isolation #1235) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

drixx, can you do me a favour then if you're set on lynching me regardless of what I do?

can you please just vote me, then? I'll cap myself and move on. I think we're talking in circles and there's nothing left to discuss.

scum knew math's precog was wrong btw, or they wouldn't have petrified sakura.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12203 (isolation #1236) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Toranaga »

the worst, can you vote me?

I'm obsessed with mafia. I can't not post here and I can't change anyone's mind. I want to die so I go to dead thread and figure out who is scum. can you do it while the mod is here please?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12205 (isolation #1237) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

this is really just affecting my life rn and I want it to stop.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12206 (isolation #1238) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Toranaga »

VOTE: toranaga

gl town
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12207 (isolation #1239) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by Toranaga »

gamma/sando/math contains both scum
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12208 (isolation #1240) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 11978, The Dream Weaver wrote:
Votecount 6.8
Leader: MathBlade

Toranaga (3):
Nero Cain, MathBlade, Sando
Gamma Emerald (2):
the worst, Toranaga

Creature (0):

Drixx (0):

Kokichi Oma (0):

Nero Cain (0):

Nosferatu (0):

Sando (0):

the worst (0):

Not Voting (5):
Creature, Drixx, Gamma Emerald, Kokichi Oma, Nosferatu

With
players in play, it takes
to lynch.
The day ends in (expired on 2018-08-29 01:00:00).

Abilities Available for Acquisition

Hypnosis:
Target another player. Any actions this player uses before the end of the next Day Phase will be redirected to another player of your choice instead.
Mind Control:
Target another player. You may move their vote once before the end of the next Day Phase. You may change its position by PM'ing the Mod (me).
**Precognition:
Learn the next set of Superpowers available for acquisition before they're revealed.
**Self-Detonation:
Target another player. Both you and that player will die.
*Shapeshifting:
Target another player. Any actions you take this Night Phase will appear as though that player performed them instead.
Weather Manipulation:
Target another player. If that player takes Flight, that player dies.

*May be used to modify any Superpowers a player may have. Does not count against the number of Superpowers a player may use each Night Phase.
**May be used during the Day but still counts against the following Night's Superpower usage. If used during the Day, resolves immediately. If used during the Night, resolves normally.
+ me + the worst + nosferatu who voted right after vc

I'm lynched
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12793 (isolation #1241) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Toranaga »

GG everyone

sakura, ank and FA played great games

Math played well but I'm very judgemental about what he did to FA. don't wanna get into it though, GG either way!

creature improved a whole lot but I did clear him for things I would only clear a bad wolf for, and it's a mistake I'm gonna learn not to do in the future. that "lol math tvting again" is ~never something town ever says.

what else? THE WORST. YOU'RE SO GOOD WOW. man I was cheering so hard for you. you showed some amazing instincts and when you backed from your sando wolfread when he was incoherently tunneling you (sorry sando), that was pretty fantastic play. that's the kind of rational evaluation that wins games right there.

so yeah GG I'll pat myself in the back and claim I totally earned this win even though I ended up mislynched

cheers brothers and sisters
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12797 (isolation #1242) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:19 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12795, Sando wrote:
In post 12793, Toranaga wrote:what else? THE WORST. YOU'RE SO GOOD WOW. man I was cheering so hard for you. you showed some amazing instincts and when you backed from your sando wolfread when he was incoherently tunneling you (sorry sando), that was pretty fantastic play. that's the kind of rational evaluation that wins games right there.
If someone wants to explain D3 townDuckling to me I'm all ears :roll: :roll:

Also his circle plan "should" have literally handed scum the win if followed. Why wouldn't I SR that?
if I wasn't loud about the sui bombing plan being horrible for town we'd have lost a long time ago. why didn't you TR that?

and yeah to me the worst was ~obvtown the way he was approaching my slot. it could have been pocketing, but his emotions were extremely transparent through my mislynch and I expect competent players to pick up on that. I was annoyed TW was being scumread tbh, but yeah I wasn't seeing the game through your perspective to judge.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12807 (isolation #1243) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:32 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12799, Sando wrote:
In post 12797, Toranaga wrote:
In post 12795, Sando wrote:
In post 12793, Toranaga wrote:what else? THE WORST. YOU'RE SO GOOD WOW. man I was cheering so hard for you. you showed some amazing instincts and when you backed from your sando wolfread when he was incoherently tunneling you (sorry sando), that was pretty fantastic play. that's the kind of rational evaluation that wins games right there.
If someone wants to explain D3 townDuckling to me I'm all ears :roll: :roll:

Also his circle plan "should" have literally handed scum the win if followed. Why wouldn't I SR that?
if I wasn't loud about the sui bombing plan being horrible for town we'd have lost a long time ago. why didn't you TR that?

and yeah to me the worst was ~obvtown the way he was approaching my slot. it could have been pocketing, but his emotions were extremely transparent through my mislynch and I expect competent players to pick up on that. I was annoyed TW was being scumread tbh, but yeah I wasn't seeing the game through your perspective to judge.
The sui plan was TWs...

So I'm an idiot for not TRing you for being against it, and also SRing the person who proposed it is also idiotic?
apples and oranges brother

I didn't call you an idiot btw
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12808 (isolation #1244) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12806, Sando wrote:
In post 12805, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 12803, Sando wrote:Wait math actually had precog and just lied for the sake of it? Or he didn't have the chance to use it because of using another power or something?

Why lie?
He didnt want to let town know some of the powers that were coming that night.
Also that night math used not precog, so the next set of powers were 100% lie
Yeah there was two lies, the second "made sense", but what about the coming powers made it worth lying about?
he thought town would figure he was outed next day when he became leader

instead of, you know, scumreading the entire towncore like you guys did lol
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12810 (isolation #1245) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you're referring to things mathblade did when talking about TW :d
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12811 (isolation #1246) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Toranaga »

and yeah I just figured TW isn't entirely great at mechanics. neither am I btw, I take extra consideration to whatever mechanical leans FA has cause she is brilliant, and before mathblade subbed her out of the game with scum AtE, she laid out the reasons why sui was bad. amongst other things like scum having PN cause titus was leader etc.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12813 (isolation #1247) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Toranaga »

math came up with lots of wrong mechanics btw, not just stuff about sui bombing. like... he wanted MANY bombs, which made no sense. he picked up petrification which, as FA graciously pointed out, was pretty flat out anti town. there were two gamedays he was refusing to take precog? and he openly, in your face, claimed that sakura hana should not be unpetrified by nancy drew and you still had him as lock town. it was really annoying that you didn't notice these things.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12816 (isolation #1248) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Toranaga »

setup was loltownsided so we had no reason to rush

mathblade was saying like "if we can't find a single wolf in the towncore we deserve to lose!" which, yeah

in hindsight it's easier to see those things but the scum agenda was rolling off his tongue more than it's reasonable and you guys managed to miss all of that
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12817 (isolation #1249) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by Toranaga »

I learn with math every game, especially when he is scum, cause he shows so much confidence with wrong mechanics it's like he believes that stuff to its core. and he is certainly loud and convincing in the correct direction. it's really amazing scum play. props to him.

also nancy played a good scum game but one that I will totally catch her with next time :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12821 (isolation #1250) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12819, Sando wrote:
In post 12816, Toranaga wrote:setup was loltownsided so we had no reason to rush
Proceeds to blow up town...
why are you taking jabs at me mate? you got hard carried, it happens, move on

yes I killed theta in a gameday I thought the wolves were theta, nancy and mathblade. I couldn't kill math and I would NEVER kill nancy unless she healed sakura first. I stand behind the use of my sui, it was smart.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12822 (isolation #1251) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12820, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah I still dont know why Tora killed Theta
my read on theta is that she was too aware of the thread state for someone with so little participation in it. it felt like active lurking so I decided to blow it up.

when I asked about zmuffin you just told me he was SCARY good scum, remember? so the townread I had on him fell apart right there.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12823 (isolation #1252) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Toranaga »

you suggested me blowing up sakura so I don't think criticizing me for blowing up theta is smart :P
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12830 (isolation #1253) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12829, Sando wrote:
In post 12827, the worst wrote:Tora made the most respectable play possible with a 1 shot vig IMO. blast through the pool of high lynch equity players.
Subsequently stating that the game is "loltownsided" and we just needed to slow down is what I'm calling out as fairly self serving.
I'm talking about the sui plan being horrible cause it'd just kill too many people

and that's not taking in consideration all the ways scum could manipulate that

dude I don't wanna start an argument lol, stop being dense tho jesus. game is over.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12831 (isolation #1254) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by Toranaga »

killing one player is slower than killing 6
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12832 (isolation #1255) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12825, the worst wrote:Theta was a mislynch lol
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12833 (isolation #1256) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Toranaga »

me and TW are bonding hard ITT cause game recognize game

Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12836 (isolation #1257) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Toranaga »

sorry I liked his play? I was very much a fan of your posting d1 too. it trended down from there but I think you're a good player, sando.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12838 (isolation #1258) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Toranaga »

are you following your own advice though?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12839 (isolation #1259) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:11 am

Post by Toranaga »

us being jackasses = we were both tunneling obvscum mathblade that you were clearing :thinking:

I don't wanna do this man, can we drop it?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12920 (isolation #1260) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12850, Ankamius wrote:Tora I think you're the only person in this entire playerlist that even remembers a single thing I did this game
the north remembers
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12953 (isolation #1261) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12875, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12866, Frozen Angel wrote:I only picked players to make sure something will happen. IDR what though. And I only chose players from a list that would make that happen

math picking petrify that night was so scummy
Lol no it isn’t. Petrify is was and always will be a flipless vig.

I commented on why in dead chat.

Just because it isn’t what you’re used to doesn’t make it scummy.
everybody but you thinks it's scummy to have petrify and nobody but you thinks of it as simply a flipless vig

and a flipless vig is bad for town math lol

why do you have to even argue over this? if you were town doing that, it'd be equally scummy. since you were actually scum, there was a barrage of evidence against you. it happens, move on. nobody agrees with you so maybe consider the possibility that you're wrong.

also FA is goat. making her leader is a horrible mistake if you're scum.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12956 (isolation #1262) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Toranaga »

yeah we did have both in hands on scum on the day I was lynched

petrify does have it's use but as you said, it's a fantastic tool for lategame when we can literally check if the last player is scum by petrifying it

math wanted to use it quite early on though
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12958 (isolation #1263) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 12957, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 12949, MathBlade wrote:Mainly he who doth protest too much wants it.
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”