the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12412 (isolation #800) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by the worst »

hmm I need to reassess this and make a final decision. so math and scumfuck X probably are comfortable with the leadership belonging to Drixx rather than scumfuck X. this would obv expose scumfuck X so that makes a lotta sense.

based on Drixx's reads who would he be most likely to send/not send on a team?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12413 (isolation #801) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by the worst »

tbh not sure if Creature is fitting the scum narrative anymore. he hasn't been as engaged as usual but I don't really see how anything he's done benefits a scum agenda :s
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12415 (isolation #802) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by the worst »

gamma where are your reads at?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12416 (isolation #803) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12414, Sando wrote:
In post 12412, the worst wrote:based on Drixx's reads who would he be most likely to send/not send on a team?
Whoever we tell him to...

I doubt scum expected a plan like mine (ya know, the one you labelled stupid), which if we don't adopt means that tonight isn't happening, one way or the other. Scum very likely did not expect to have to go through tonight, or if they did they have something like Duplication or Mind Control to instantly win tomorrow.
there's a lot of variables and I'm still deciding whether I like your plan at all. but like at the core of it it requires you and Creature to both be town and I don't trust you're town soooo.......
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12418 (isolation #804) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by the worst »

fmpov if gamma greens we lose the game. surely you realise why I'm hesitant as fuck here.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12420 (isolation #805) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by the worst »

actually kinda bored of engaging with you.

Creature, gl with your decision.
Gamma, if you're town gl with yours too. if not prepare to die scumfuck.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12425 (isolation #806) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:59 am

Post by the worst »

is there any way scum can beat a 3p circular freeze?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12426 (isolation #807) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:05 am

Post by the worst »

lynch Sando today (likely flips red but this is the correct play regardless of his flip and I'll fight anyone who disagrees)

GEm/Creature/tw circular roleblock tonight

if the game is still going we fight to the death tomorrow

gud plan simples
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12427 (isolation #808) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 am

Post by the worst »

as Sandizzle himself spewed scumfuck X can't have super strength because their n4 power must be power echo to have petrified 2 people at sod7 so even if scumfuck X (like let's say it's creature for sake of the example) doesn't take freezing he can't do anything anyway.

tw freezes gamma freezes creature does ???

if that makes sense
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12428 (isolation #809) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:11 am

Post by the worst »

Sando is just stuck in an obnoxious deathtunnel which I know for a fact loses the game here. his plan is shoddy and relies on 2 people in this game state being locked town which like, I just don't feel.

Creature I don't think you ARE scum here for gamestate related reasons but please tell me you see why this doesn't look like your typical townplay. I am having a really hard time believing that Sando has kinda waltzed around your slot all game and is only now reaching MyLo and suddenly locktownreading you. :/

additionally after the bullshit fiasco yesterday when Sando openly wolfsided by defending Math and backing up everyfuckingthing he said and lynching Tora, if he IS town I don't trust him to make a good call here. that phase was full blown ducking stupid and I'm still salty about it. There isn't vca to do (which brings me to something else I wanna talk about) but the Tora wagon IMO is very likely to have had both scum on it. Sando's only explanation to why he transparently wolfsided was "HEY MATH WAS LEADER WHAT ELSE WAS I MEANT TO DO"

this isn't a defence for enabling Math's bullshit and pushing a lynch on Town. it's only a defence for not lynching Math.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12429 (isolation #810) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:25 am

Post by the worst »

Spoiler:
In post 721, Titus wrote:
In post 719, hebichan wrote:
In post 706, Titus wrote:Ok, I am never lynching Sando D1. His avatar is too precious.
We should never lynch sando anyhow.
A guy who has an avatar referencing my most adorable cult game and one of my favorite hydras just can't be lynched today lol. Too bad I couldn't actually keep up and felt bad for making ppl lose.
In post 1240, Titus wrote:Sando - Weak town
BBmolla - Null, weak lean scum
NicoRobin - Lean scum
randomidget - Who? Null problem
Kokichi Oma - Same
Nancy Drew 39 - Town with reservations
hebichan - Town lean
zMuffinMan - Town by wagons, weak town by play
Human Sequencer - Town
Katsuki - Weak town
Sakura Hana - Biggest TR
Toranaga - Conflicted should get a read but I need him to do something other than fight me
Frozen Angel - Townish but maybe captured dunno
123456789 - Eat rope
Shiro - Scum, No cookies
Gamma Emerald - Who
Ankamius brassherald - Town annoying but town
Nosferatu Chickadee - Town
Cerberus v666 - Conflicted by play, leader vote says townish maybe
Myloninja13 - Who
the worst - Needs more
Titus - That Asshole talks behind my back
Drixx - I wanna work on Worm
In post 2687, Titus wrote:
In post 2685, Sando wrote:
In post 2675, MathBlade wrote:I was thinking FA continuous BP and powers makes for a nice combo. But if that is a bad idea then sorry :/ Been working on a clock but the main idea is there
No I think it's a decent idea, I even suggested it as an option yesterday. But there was also decent amount of talk about Cerb being NKd yesterday, and if he'd picked BP he'd be alive presumably, and a town redirector can very safely redicrect onto the leader overnight, so he had two safe options and seemingly took neither, oh and scum correctly read a superhero team member pick. The other (paranoid) option is FA is lying to us about picking Cerb and killed him while picking a scumpartner.
It seems more likely scum called Cerb's bluff about picking BP rather than FA lying. I could only see that in an FA Hebi comp.
In post 3583, Titus wrote:VOTE: Sando

Not really a chance of getting hebi. I think all the current choices suck but this one is least bad.
In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (4): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus
zMuffinMan (4): BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Human Sequencer ZzMuffin Up Nancy Down

123456789 (6): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu

Titus (3): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Ankamius

Shiro (2): Toranaga, the worst
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, Nancy Drew 39

Katsuki and Nos review for bussing

123456789 (7): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Ankamius

Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan

Hebi down, Ank closes bus window or starts race

123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus (6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD, Sando possible bus
In post 4620, Titus wrote:
In post 4376, Titus wrote:123456789 (4): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus
zMuffinMan (4): BBmolla, Katsuki, Frozen Angel, Nancy Drew 39

Human Sequencer ZzMuffin Up Nancy Down

123456789 (6): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu

Titus (3): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Ankamius

Katsuki and Nos review for bussing

123456789 (7): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Ankamius

Titus (5): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan

Hebi down, Ank closes bus window or starts race

123456789 (8): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, Human Sequencer, Titus, Katsuki, Nosferatu, Nancy Drew 39, the worst

Titus (6): 123456789, Gamma Emerald, Sando, Frozen Angel, hebichan, Ankamius

Bus race not likely when Ank swaps wagons closer to EoD, Sando possible bus
In post 4619, Titus wrote:Drixx (3): Sakura Hana, hebichan, zMuffinMan
Sando (3): Nosferatu, Drixx, Gamma Emerald

zMuffinMan (4): Sando, the worst, BBmolla, MathBlade

Shiro (2): Sakura Hana, hebichan

zMuffinMan (3): Sando, the worst, BBmolla

Drixx (3): Sakura Hana, Sando, Katsuki
zMuffinMan (3): the worst, BBmolla, MathBlade

Myloninja13 (3): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst

Drixx (2): Sando, Katsuki
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, MathBlade

Myloninja13 (5): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst, Creature, hebichan

Drixx (2): Sando, Katsuki
zMuffinMan (2): BBmolla, MathBlade

Myloninja13 (9): zMuffinMan, Sakura Hana, the worst, hebichan, Kokichi Oma, Shiro, Toranaga, Nancy Drew 39, Creature

Sando (5): Nosferatu, Gamma Emerald, Frozen Angel, Titus, Ankamius

zMuffinMan (3): BBmolla, MathBlade, Drixx

Looking at the Sando wagon, it is nearly universally town. Zmuffin in it's iterations is largely unknown. Drixx is a lightning rod with all sorts of players voting him. Reads more like people wouldn't mind lynching him than players viewing him as scum.
VOTE: Sando

Sakura and zmuffin are likely town due to their early votes on Numbers. Don't vote them until lylo plus 2 unless they get toxic. Yet zmuffin recurrs as a wagon. It's almost like town lets scum wagon the smart people.

My focus today would be on Sando, the worst, bb slit and Math. Lynching a lurker over Sando gives more red flags for Sando.

Don't lynch Sakura, zmuffin

Toranga Nancy Creature should have scum if Sando is scum
In post 5403, Titus wrote:Ok, I am asking this again.

I cannot find significant contributions of Creature, Drixx, Gamma, katsuki, koichi, nos, toog, torg, the worst, and zmuffin through the posting of everyone else. Logging off and finding 10 new pages of the same people discussing mechanics makes it really hard to see things. Did scum give up or is Sando a mislynch? The hyperposting makes it hard to tell.
In post 5592, Titus wrote:The objections to me voting Sando are also a catch 22. I vote Sando based on the fact the data says he's most likely to flip scum both today and yesterday. And there's lol nope need more behavior.

The thread is nothing more than a revolviving gotcha.
In post 5619, Titus wrote:
In post 5614, Frozen Angel wrote:I have cold feet on both sando and titus wagons for different reasons.
I kinda get it in a way. I think Sando by votes is likely to flip due to the wagon swinging from him to a lurket and his disappearance. Yet, that screams why haven't scum hammerred me yet unless they want to force conversation on me and Sando suggesting more of the spammy players are scum.
In post 5623, Titus wrote:Creature - Where he go
Drixx - Gone, possibly waiting to hammer me
Frozen Angel - Near locktown
Gamma Emerald - Gone
hebichan - Someone I suspected, gone
Katsuki - Gone, possibly scum
Kokichi Oma - Lean lurker town, was lurking early drew attention to it, but he's still lurkinb
MathBlade - Shares an alignment with Sando
Nancy Drew 39 - Probably town
Nosferatu - Who?
Sakura Hana - Town by VCA
Sando - Most likely scum by VCA
Shiro - Cookues are awesome
stungun0404 - Sorting based on our interactions currently.
the worst - Coasting regardless of his alignment
Titus - ?
Toogeloo - Need to see scumhunting to see if he is wking
Toranaga - Gone
zMuffinMan - VCA clears but gone
In post 5887, Titus wrote:
In post 5886, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 5883, Titus wrote:fearmongering
why do you find sando to be scum? like apart from vca, is there anything from him that suggests to you he’s scummy?
You mean the constant diversions and vanishing when he's the topic of conversation but hyperposting making the thread unreadable when I am? Complete and total lack of scumhunting today. No ability to sort his reads.

Like I am 75% sure this level of ardent defense comes from scum.
In post 5898, Titus wrote:
In post 5894, Sando wrote:
In post 5887, Titus wrote:You mean the constant diversions and vanishing when he's the topic of conversation but hyperposting making the thread unreadable when I am?
Wat? Vanishing? When?!
Beetlejuice.
In post 5912, Titus wrote:
In post 5901, stungun0404 wrote:if we keep titus alive based off shiro plus ank, then we should similarly keep sando alive based off ankamius’s late vote on sando until we hear more from ankamius, right?

which means katsuki might be a decent lynch after all
If Ank can explain his Sando vote, this is the correct course. It will help sort him.
In post 5931, Titus wrote:
In post 5929, the worst wrote:
In post 5719, Frozen Angel wrote:I really like sando's vote that is on the worst. the worst was scetchy as fuck back then.
creepy post
I don't like Sando but this reeks of scum needing to attack FA.
In post 5975, Titus wrote:
In post 5970, Sando wrote:
In post 5963, Titus wrote:@Sando, Let's see here.Why do you care to know if I gave Ank a power or not? Because I am impossible to mislynch if I gave him one?
Because I'd like to know how many N2 powers are out there...especially given the talk about zero-heroteam tonight and the implications that has for things like negation.

This is what I mean, your case is fucking horrible, and you have no concept of the game mechanics going on.
No, you are having zero common sense and obscuring via mechanics. This is a fucking simple game. Less noise, straightforward talk. Assume rational actors.

Then, when you get data points, game is easy.

As scum, you just hope people get pissed with me.
In post 6677, Titus wrote:For the love of all that is goodness, can we stop spreading the myth that my VCA is deficient meme because I didn't argue for things that weren't supported. The stalled wagon nature and inability to acknowledge when players are correct creates it. Sando's flip can abd would break the game open by VCA. Sakura and zmuffin are town. I am too. That's all a competent VCA shows for certain.

Every single slot that TRs me has paranoia constantly thriwn, which makes sense if you think I am a power tripping asshole who is agency captured but not scum.

I also agree with Torg. As much as Cerb is holding me to an impossible standard, it's not something Shiro lies about as it undercuts his TR on me.
In post 6712, Titus wrote:
In post 6708, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6704, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6700, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6699, MathBlade wrote:
In post 6698, Toranaga wrote:I think when titus says "some forgotters are scum", she means that scum may be claiming to have forgotten, not that scum actually did forget. I could be wrong. I want to understand if titus thinks she was framed by scum or voted by town. if titus was framed by scum, that means scum does not have very towny people in the game they can push as leader. on the other hand, given the likelihood of a titus lynch on d2, I'm puzzled by what scum has to gain by protecting her and have her choose powers for town, which could essentially lock her as town depending on how she acts.

so I think scum either coordinated for scum!titus leader, or did not coordinate at all and titus won by pure accident because the votes were sparce.

FA, do you think scum!titus would push hard for her own leadership on n1 to her scumbuddies? it seems like a thing she'd do.
Permission to Garcia ?
go ahead please
I think a desperate Titus does here but only if she is scum with lurkers in extremely paranoid lurker works with like Titus FA or Titus Shiro she doesn’t. I find Titus lurkers more likely she does as she would feel she would have to save it after 123456789 goes down.
yes, that makes perfect sense. I also think there's many scum in the lurkers, and they'd be especially unmotivated after a 1-9 lynch with a scum counterwagon.

briefly skimmed sando and I'm still fine with him and don't see why people wanna lynch there at all. maybe I'm dumb.
Sando lynch reveals day 2 VCA.

I actually happen to think a lot of scum are in lurkers just occasionally stirring shit up so hyperposters keep spamming making it near impossible to get individualized reads.
In post 6892, Titus wrote:
In post 6890, Sando wrote:
In post 6878, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6851, Toranaga wrote:
In post 6845, Sando wrote:
In post 6843, Titus wrote:Are you townreading Creature? Answer without referencing me or my wagon.
Slightly ya.
what's towny about creature?
@sando
It looks more like his town game than his scum game...it's a gut read and not exactly strong.

How the fuck are people following Titus onto Creature? Titus literally said you can't show lurking because you "can't quote air", yet here she is, wanting to lynch Creature.
We all know Creature is lurking bc we can't quote his posts. Lol.
In post 6937, Titus wrote:Sando - VCA says lynch
Toogeloo BBmolla* - Lean town, need to verify if whiteknight
stungun0404 Brandi* NicoRobin* - Hostile, can't get in his head
MathBlade randomidget** - Sibling rivalry blocks read
Kokichi Oma - Lurker
Nancy Drew 39 - Town early now MIA, weaker read
hebichan - Still think this needs pressure to sort
zMuffinMan - Clear by VCA
Creature* Human Sequencer* - Needs to be lynched, scum
Katsuki - Policy
Sakura Hana - Cleared by VCA
Toranaga** - Townish, We did have the interactions I was looking for
Frozen Angel - Town, Needs power tomorrow
123456789 - Dead scum
Shiro - Town by medium
Gamma Emerald - Gun to my head town, no memorable posting but felt town objecting to me saying it
Ankamius brassherald - Dead town
Nosferatu Chickadee - Gun to my head town
Cerberus v666 - Sads
Myloninja13* - Dead
the worst - Opportunistic. Gun to my head scum.
Titus
Drixx* - He reveals himself later but I didn't like his reaction to not getting a power.

reads like a bus from Sando onto Titus. reads like distancing from Titus onto Sando.

@Creature--what do you think here?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12430 (isolation #811) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:26 am

Post by the worst »

(FTR I have a lot to say about these associatives I'd just rather force creature to produce content so I don't get paranoid :sob: )
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12434 (isolation #812) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:57 am

Post by the worst »

town!Nos never dies over town!you there tbh
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12436 (isolation #813) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

if you flip green I think Gamma and Creature and I should crossroleblock and they should powerlynch me tomorrow. what do you think of that?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12438 (isolation #814) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:29 am

Post by the worst »

the pm is in
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12445 (isolation #815) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by the worst »

circular roleblock works--if players are roleblocked and also submit the night kill, the night kill would fail. (I posed it as the circular roleblock conundrum but obviously the same applies if both living town players submit a roleblock).
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12446 (isolation #816) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by the worst »

I'd pose that there wasn't even close to enough information for vca which was as confident as she was in lynching you. additionally that was not a bus, she just threw your name around as a scumread while expending nearly no energy on actually getting you lynched......if we're assuming she's blatantly incompetent as scum sure maybe she spewed you as town by yelling that you were scum.

but nah reading back through Titus' ISO I think it was distancing 100% before it was bussing.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12448 (isolation #817) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by the worst »

uh sorry freezing yourself?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12449 (isolation #818) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by the worst »

I posed that if a town roleblocker blocked a scum roleblocker who both blocked the town roleblocker and made the kill, would the kill be stopped? and the answer is yes
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12450 (isolation #819) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by the worst »

freezing pretty clearly says any abilities not any superpowers..... if you're town are you literally capable of stopping your tunnel bullshit and working with me?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12452 (isolation #820) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by the worst »

what happens with freezing if x?
I'm really not following
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12455 (isolation #821) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by the worst »

:facepalm: this is exhausting.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12456 (isolation #822) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by the worst »

12454 is a good case for scum!you

I have been pro wagon and pro lynch and have continuously offered my thoughts on reading players when I had them

you've been hyperfocused on mechanics and avoided town mislynches while being set up as a deepwolf

:S
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12459 (isolation #823) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:26 pm

Post by the worst »

I've been open as fuck about how I haven't seen this as Creature's town game. the main reason I'm starting to think he's probably town is because of how fucking obvious your agenda was yesterday and the fact that the scum motivated bullshit that's gone down isn't consistent with scum having his low level of engagement.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12461 (isolation #824) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by the worst »

all you're casing is that I've been disengaged and we have different playstyles. I think I said that 400 pages ago. you are openwolfing for the second day in a row in MYLO.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12462 (isolation #825) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12460, Sando wrote:
In post 12456, the worst wrote:you've been hyperfocused on mechanics and avoided town mislynches while being set up as a deepwolf
Literally called Titus D1, D2 and then lynched her D3 using these so called "mechanical" posts while you naked lolvoted me to L-2 :lol: :lol:
yes you bussed Titus we've established that
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12463 (isolation #826) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by the worst »

we can use your plan if you can lay down a reason why a 3 way roleblock doesn't work. but that plan never involves you. you are today's lynch, even if you are somehow town you've shown yourself to be blatantly incapable to push a town agenda the last two day phases.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12467 (isolation #827) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by the worst »

god forbid my read changed (and my expectations were exceeded) across F I V E T H O U S A N D posts :lol: bro what the hell are you even trying to achieve with this...?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12469 (isolation #828) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by the worst »

Creature and Gamma are both too experienced and too smart to fall for this, lol. bye Sando
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12472 (isolation #829) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by the worst »

Doubling up on freezing doesn't do anything tho? like the person is roleblocked anyway? I don't see what you're trying to achieve besides being townread and not blasted by freezing tonight which has super obviously been your plan all along
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12495 (isolation #830) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by the worst »

I think I've been pretty open about the correct lynch today. even if you think Sando is town he openly wolfsided against Math yesterday and his play today has been unabashed pocketing, tunnelly mislynch-pushing bullshit. I can't see a world where town!Sando deathtunnels me this aggressively without even taking a moment to consider that his d2 read was incorrect 5 fucking phases later. all of his points against me are because (OH NO LOOK OUT) my reads have changed over the course of 500 pages and I haven't had the energy to deep dive into the spam content portion of this game.

If he's town I'm genuinely disappointed.

incidentally I'm pretty sure Creature and Gamma both alignment spew in 3p but rn I'd say there's like a 10% higher chance of Gamma flipping scum than Creature.

it would just be too weird if yesterday's bullshit shenanigans were entirely town driven + Mathblade :s
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12496 (isolation #831) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by the worst »

so yeah my money is on Sando => Gamma.
I wouldn't encourage lynching anyone other than Sando today.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12498 (isolation #832) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by the worst »

oh ok show me your read trajectory on my slot i can't wait

i know you're getting off on this point scoring contest but like, being highly accurate is a scumtell so i'm really not sure why you expect me to townread you for bussing
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12505 (isolation #833) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm pretty busy at work but I'm aroundish.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12507 (isolation #834) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm kinda thinking its probably just Gamma and I'm engaging in a ye olde Sando point scoring contest. I just really don't want to be wrong and his play yesterday was GROSS with a capital g, r, o and 2 s's

pedit: lol
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12508 (isolation #835) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12445, the worst wrote:circular roleblock works--if players are roleblocked and also submit the night kill, the night kill would fail. (I posed it as the circular roleblock conundrum but obviously the same applies if both living town players submit a roleblock).
for the record 3 way roleblock will probably work, allowing for the fact we can't ask questions about that ability that stops abilities from working
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12510 (isolation #836) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by the worst »

Going by most resolution guidelines all possible like roles should try to resolve so.... again we can't ask Brian what his intention is but in like 70%+ of setups they cancel each other out.

I intentionally worded my question openly to feed into broader spec btw
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12511 (isolation #837) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by the worst »

bluntly I still really want your flip so I can go back to d6 if you're town and work out what bong water you drank and whether creature/gamma could have been conspirators to that crap.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12512 (isolation #838) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by the worst »

Larvitar is so cute
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12514 (isolation #839) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah look if we're lynching Gamma today we're lynching Gamma today, I just don't like it as much as a Sando lynch.

realistically my vote ends up on Gamma in a Sandoless world anyway and being coy about that has had pretty limited benefit.

pedit: because I don't trust anyone other than myself to be town here lol. I'd accept myself/Creature out of sheer desperation but I don't wanna gamble the game on a 33.3% chance.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12515 (isolation #840) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by the worst »

33.3% chance allowing for creature being town and making the correct decision, that is. if he's town he's down to a 50% chance which is better but uh

yeah
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12520 (isolation #841) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by the worst »

My plan basically gives Creature another week to decide who he thinks he's town and let's me review with (hopefully) a high quality flip to make sure I'm absolutely comfortable this is town!Creature and I've been grossly misreading him...
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12522 (isolation #842) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12519, Creature wrote:Did Gamma already get an opinion out of this Sando v the worst?
He seems to be swinging towards lynching Sando over me but hasn't outright said.

his read here is probably consistent with either town or scum Gamma annoyingly
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12526 (isolation #843) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by the worst »

always a gamble, this is gonna sound hilarious but at this point I'd rather roll the dice on action resolution than roll the dice on alignments
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12528 (isolation #844) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah real talk, no one is ISOing anyone to actually read them here lol. if you're ISOing someone it's to drag up dumb shit you remember them saying.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12529 (isolation #845) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12527, Creature wrote:Kind of thought Titus didn't have a bussing meta

checking it now
she's pretty anti bus..did you see my post with her comments @sando? it wasn't really much of a bus and all happened after she was basically caught..
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12533 (isolation #846) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12530, Sando wrote:
In post 12528, the worst wrote:yeah real talk, no one is ISOing anyone to actually read them here lol. if you're ISOing someone it's to drag up dumb shit you remember them saying.
I've ISO'd all 3 of you.
: )
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12535 (isolation #847) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by the worst »

That's a good take. Throw anything @ me you wanna talk about.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12538 (isolation #848) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by the worst »

not a lot to read into that one
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12539 (isolation #849) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by the worst »

2d scumplay would say her reads are

{creature}
[sando}
{gamma tw}

which would put scum equity at Sando > tw > gamma > creature

but I don't think it's really worth overanalysing that read list

what do you think?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12544 (isolation #850) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by the worst »

she's been bus happier than I've been lead to expect from her. even the numbers lynch d1.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12548 (isolation #851) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12547, Sando wrote:
In post 12544, the worst wrote:she's been bus happier than I've been lead to expect from her. even the numbers lynch d1.
129 D1 looks like a planned votepark to be safe, and on scum so that when she becomes leader N1 she's going into that with some cred.
I agree it was a pretty sensible play (especially given how stagnant wagons have been this game :facepalm:)

still just wouldn't expect it from Titus who I've been lead to believe is anti bus
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12553 (isolation #852) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by the worst »

but most of the list had her down as caught scum as well
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12555 (isolation #853) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by the worst »

or it was a distancing effort from scum!Titus

there's just not enough voting to have a really good feeling for it man
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12556 (isolation #854) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm kinda just feeling like its probably just Gamma and we're overcomplicating everything.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12560 (isolation #855) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah, agreed it's not worth writing anything off. just need to be wary about gamestate.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12561 (isolation #856) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12558, Creature wrote:
In post 1813, the worst wrote:I actually feel kinda unsettled about Titus being leader. like it makes no sense regardless of her alignment ~_~
In post 1816, the worst wrote:She doesn't feel that "caught" tho unless I'm grossly misreading gamestate
that is exactly how I felt just after day started.... :P
a lot happens in 2000 post day phases
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12562 (isolation #857) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by the worst »

either way I don't think my read on Titus was very good. I'm more spewed not her partner by her creepy associative with me after I voted her.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12564 (isolation #858) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by the worst »

I keep thinking back to her read on Sando being like "vca says lynch this 100%". I'm pretty sure Titus knew she was gonna die at that point. gamestate kinda suggests to me in hindsight that scum actually cared about who was lynched d3.

Don't have the energy to fully reread, don't really have a sense for whether or not they succeeded but Titus' read on Sando doesn't seem to make a lot of sense if it's just her like.... spewing Sando as town :?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12566 (isolation #859) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah there's nowhere near enough voting here to vca a read that strong
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12568 (isolation #860) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by the worst »

just not convinced it's a fake read scum Titus has on town before a distancing stance :s

honestly it's just not an associative I want in lylo lol. and if Sando were spewed town by Titus flip he should have died bit there's been mechanical reasons to hit other players.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12570 (isolation #861) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by the worst »

no probs. thanks for listening to my circular logical meltdown.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12572 (isolation #862) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by the worst »

that's my point.. :(
there's no votes to analyse and at this point no more night kills to analyse
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12574 (isolation #863) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12568, the worst wrote:and if Sando were spewed town by Titus flip he should have died bit there's been mechanical reasons to hit other players.
Nah - just that it's kinda not possible to read anything into the fact you've made it to lylo.

FTR in a normal game I'd expect the same of creature, even without the townspew
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12576 (isolation #864) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:53 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Gamma
circular roleblock, me => Sando => Creature => me

that's where I'm at. if this hits 3p I'm voteparking Sando until he dies
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12578 (isolation #865) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by the worst »

Creature wants to use tomorrow**

I don't have a lot left to consider :(
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12580 (isolation #866) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by the worst »

still 5 pages ago my dude
let the man speak, my opinion is my own
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12582 (isolation #867) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by the worst »

I can kinda see how you view that as scummy in like an obscenely two dimensional way and how you've approached this entire game from a mechanical point of view and shoved your pants onto your head when it came to scumhunting yeah. that's why my vote is on Gamma.

I literally joined this to play with Cerb who died n1 :(
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12583 (isolation #868) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by the worst »

you got Titus and 1-9
1-9 is a confirmed strategical bus
Titus was good if you're scum

don't get too high on your horse :P if it'd gone MY way we would've lynched Gamma yesterday. you wolfsided when it counted.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12584 (isolation #869) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by the worst »

that's right I'm willing to sink down to point scoring too!
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12585 (isolation #870) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by the worst »

and I'm pretty sure from my understanding of how night actions are resolved like categorically that there's no reason one blocking action SHOULD take precedent over another so.... if you think that plan's scum motivated I'm absolutely out of things to tell you :lol:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12587 (isolation #871) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by the worst »

scarily I can tell and I think we might actually genuinely be misreading each other
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12589 (isolation #872) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by the worst »

that's fine I embrace the silly
hindsight is 20/20 looking stupid later is an integral part of my playstyle etc. etc.

something something following caught scum Mathblade onto obvtown Toranaga something something

it's ok though because I feel really good in this moment
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12590 (isolation #873) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:13 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm town
Creature has spat down some stuff I wouldn't expect to ever see from scum creature (could be wrong but doubt it)
I remember the feeling I had when I townread you originally so you can be town probably

PoE => Gamma dies
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12592 (isolation #874) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

In post 12591, Gamma Emerald wrote:How do you not get that that has been how I've been leaning? And I have been trying to kick people into talking more, did you not read my last post? It's just that for some reason I'm ground zero for everyone's suspicions, and why, because I claimed to be voting a different person then the plan said out of the clear blue? Why the fuck do I take that leap as scum? It would take an inordinate amount of convincing from Math (and I say Math because he'd be the only one I'd listen to given he at least has a little background into why I'd resist it in the first place).
I really don't understand what this means I'm sorry
think I kinda outlined why I think you're most likely scum here
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12593 (isolation #875) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by the worst »

I can't believe I'm about to complain about the fact this game only had 2 posts in 22 hours but....

hello?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12596 (isolation #876) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by the worst »

You're still voting me. and agreed but if he doesn't post in time we're forced into maybe-4p circular roleblocking..
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12599 (isolation #877) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:19 am

Post by the worst »

15 hours left people... get votes down.

i'm gonna call circular roleblocking order as:
the worst => sando => gamma => creature => the worst

whoever's lynched is obviously just skipped over
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12601 (isolation #878) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:45 am

Post by the worst »

Creature.. You need to make a decision here. (namely, today's lynch. vote.)
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12603 (isolation #879) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:03 am

Post by the worst »

so trusting Sando to hammer T_T

@Drixx as a precaution please submit all 4 of us as the team
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12608 (isolation #880) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by the worst »

yes. they can't use any actions at all
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12610 (isolation #881) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by the worst »

townie a blocks townie b who blocks scum c who either blocks, or attempts to kill (which will fail)
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12611 (isolation #882) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by the worst »

far as we can tell a roleblocking ability takes precedent over like every ability which we've seen which could manipulate a roleblock and we can't ask any other questions so this is basically the best plan we've got
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12614 (isolation #883) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by the worst »

I seriously hope so.. T_T
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12621 (isolation #884) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

well, well, well.

I now know who the last scum is.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12622 (isolation #885) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:07 am

Post by the worst »

I'm also really hung over so expect me to throw down more common sense like.... Tomorrow probably.....
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12624 (isolation #886) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by the worst »

Sandizzle did you block C-sizzle last night?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12627 (isolation #887) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by the worst »

divine

VOTE: Creature
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12628 (isolation #888) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by the worst »

I didn't receive powers last night so Sando wasn't blocked

\o/
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12630 (isolation #889) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

ok Sando conftown ez game
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12632 (isolation #890) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by the worst »

I don't have any superpowers haha you guys can block in whatever direction you want but Creature is confscum to me
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12633 (isolation #891) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by the worst »

v v v v ballsy of Drixx but I dig the power play

both factions have fucking brought it its time to end 4th is
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12636 (isolation #892) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm so mad creature your scumplay has improved exponentially.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12638 (isolation #893) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by the worst »

@Sando I think you know I don't case shit as either alignment but if you want me to look up the ambiguous reads on Creature from the likes of zMuff and Co. this game LMK.

have you seen his recent scumgames as well? there was one on MU that had the entire site shitting themselves because of the fact he actually posts as scum now.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12639 (isolation #894) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12637, Creature wrote:Oh right, you'll have to push I madly improved.
friend you know you've madly improved :lol:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12644 (isolation #895) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12642, Creature wrote:
In post 12641, Sando wrote:So with conftown in me, we submit just me for powers, keep swapping leaders, I pick up superspeed tonight and just freeze both of you.
What's the point though?
unfreeze Drixx and Kokichi so we can lynch both of us.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12648 (isolation #896) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by the worst »

will vote no lynch in 24 hours and vote Drixx for leader tonight
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12650 (isolation #897) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by the worst »

should just keep nolynching for the next 6 months and turn Sando into a fucking god tbh
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12651 (isolation #898) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by the worst »

@Kokichi please submit Sando and only Sando (maybe Drixx too??) for superpowahz
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12656 (isolation #899) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by the worst »

Can people use powers on the same night as being unstoned?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12658 (isolation #900) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by the worst »

a kill won't go through?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12659 (isolation #901) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by the worst »

and I can't remember if there's some superpower checking ability and can't check rn. phoneposting at work and still probably drunk from ln so it'd be better if you checked anyway tbh

we can ask Kokichi/Drixx to take certain powers
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12660 (isolation #902) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by the worst »

really wanna find out if drixx scumread me or townread you hahaha but that was a fucking good call

I was freaking out when night dropped
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12662 (isolation #903) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by the worst »

never thought I'd find myself in 3p LyLo with 3 confirmed town lmfao

pedit: yep good call I like it
if he's town he can just keep freezing me forever without being given any new powers right?
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12666 (isolation #904) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by the worst »

yup xD
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12667 (isolation #905) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by the worst »

I had the best coffee ever this morning
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12669 (isolation #906) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by the worst »

yep pretty much

I mean eventually creature will probably just concede
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12672 (isolation #907) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:32 am

Post by the worst »

You'd need healing the double power thing and probably super strength to pull off the res on someone currently petrified..... I think we're fucked.

The failure of a heal to go through wouldn't even confirm either of myself or creature as scum or town. I As scumfuck x would probably have a roleblocking ability by now and creature absolutely has freezing.

My phone screen is broken and I'm having a hard time digging it up but in a recent mu turbo creature snowed everyone by just posting as scum. Transformers mafia he survived til endgame

In post 12636, the worst wrote:I'm so mad creature your scumplay has improved exponentially.
In post 12637, Creature wrote:Oh right, you'll have to push I madly improved.
Shit like this is blatantly gross and self serving. Creature is aware of the fact his scumplay is improving rapidly right now.

I'll bring my laptop to work today and can probably post with more vigour on that.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12674 (isolation #908) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:34 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1782, The Dream Weaver wrote:Power Negation: Target another player. That player can neither use Superpowers nor be targeted by them until the next Night Phase.
I would have taken this one night two as scum every time.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12677 (isolation #909) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 am

Post by the worst »

Ctrl f me in Titus' ISO before laying down a vote please
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12678 (isolation #910) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:45 am

Post by the worst »

I'll come back to chat more when my left side of the keyboard exists
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12680 (isolation #911) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:26 am

Post by the worst »

Tfw you run out of superhero pics
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12689 (isolation #912) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12682, Sando wrote:Eh, I'm a stubborn fuck and I'm not really in the business of orating my own decision, may as well get this over with.

GG you two.

VOTE: Creature
BRO YOU ROCK
\o/

I even got a new phone so I could come back and let my bleeding heart flood the thread
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12691 (isolation #913) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by the worst »

Im only 25 and exciting cooking plans already make my week. xD
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12693 (isolation #914) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by the worst »

Slow cookers are fun like that too, similar deal I guess. The only disadvantage is drinking while prepping is way less fun.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12695 (isolation #915) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by the worst »

......fuck this I'm omw
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12697 (isolation #916) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by the worst »

There's not many Aussies around, even though mafia forces us to yell at each other we're fam
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12708 (isolation #917) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12701, Nero Cain wrote:Solid job Worst and Sando.
Thanks dude - right back at you.

Specific shout outs to Drixx and Sakura also for some absolutely magnificent endgame plays.

blowing up Nancy was top tier. and drixx I still don't know of you thought I was scum but taking the risk on conftowning Sando was outstanding.

also like everyone else
this was a hell of a ride tbh

@Brian I think this is like, some of the absolute highest tier modding I've ever seen and the setup is glorious. awesomely done.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12711 (isolation #918) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by the worst »

those Q+ buttons are cheeky af
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12713 (isolation #919) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12710, Sando wrote:
In post 12706, Ausuka wrote:This was further exacerbated by Nancy refusing to heal Sakura immediately, and when she finally did heal her, Sakura ended up detonating on Nancy and taking out, in my opinion, the player that had the best chance of winning the game for them.
This was my favourite part of the game fo sho :lol: :lol: :lol:
+1!!!!!
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12726 (isolation #920) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12714, Sando wrote:
In post 12712, Nosferatu wrote:thank god sando and tw pulled out of their tunnels

bless up for aussie camaraderie
Ok second favourite part was going to bed last night knowing I was gonna vote Creature after that "ima vote in the morning" post and that duckling would be sweating it :lol: :lol:
asdfghjkl;'
not cool man not cool :lol:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12728 (isolation #921) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12727, Sando wrote:Sweet jesus the dead thread itself is 84 pages long!
I'm preparing myself tbh
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12736 (isolation #922) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12733, Sakura Hana wrote:I still think TW was kinda conftown from Creature being blocked (and in turn being unable to block TW) short of TW actually following the circular freezing (all he had to do was not freeze), but great job in the end, i was tbh, expecting a 1v1 between Creature and Sando by Creature claiming to have blocked Sando instead or something.
I was so so so so so worried about a d8 gambit like that. :/

I think I spewed myself town by confirming I didn't receive a power n7 BUT in theory blocking a roleblocker who is blocking someone should cause the roleblocks to succeed but anything in a lower tier to fail..

*shrug* it was a weird situation xD
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12754 (isolation #923) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12741, Sakura Hana wrote:So yes, TW just correctly hit a 50/50 between Creature/Sando
in fairness me not receiving a power was like Drixx's voice booming from the stonedlife saying "SANDO IS TOWN YOU MORON" so... only kinda my decision :lol:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12759 (isolation #924) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 12745, The Dream Weaver wrote:I don't know what that is.

For this game, I specifically had them resolve simultaneously only if they were in conflict, meaning they were affecting each other. If they weren't in conflict, then it followed the path of minimal conflict that you quoted (in that the first player in the chain gets resolved first and you just resolve left to right).
I was absolutely banking on this. thinking somewhere between NAR and RAR etc. etc. to the path of "let people actually use and enjoy their powers".

sorry for the irritating way I phrased my question but going into the intricacies of what was going through my head would've resulted in like 3 or 4 questions b2b2b and my poor thumbs needed a rest.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12764 (isolation #925) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm 100% sure scum!Sando submits a kill there even if he knows for a fact he'll be blocked just to see what happens. xD
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12766 (isolation #926) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:38 pm

Post by the worst »

#YOLO

I'm about 10 pages into the dead thread content quality of anything random post is way higher than main thread
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12788 (isolation #927) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:02 pm

Post by the worst »

I liked your response on the 2p roleblock conundrum and made an assumption about the way you'd resolve a larger circular roleblock :oops:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12814 (isolation #928) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by the worst »

the sui plan was a direct response to what I felt was the entire townblock endlessly circlejerking and insisting we just lynch thru the Poe which made the game like really unfun for a townie in the PoE who didn't wanna read 100+ pages of nonsense :lol: I did get too attached to it tho, in fairness it I'd seen Tora's earlier reactions in better time I probably would have been less keen on the idea. :oops:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12815 (isolation #929) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by the worst »

Math definitely dragged it from the conceptual "yo if you want the lynchpool dead just nuke the entire lynchpool" phase tbf

in hindsight I do see why Sando figured I had scum motive.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12818 (isolation #930) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah fair point. I was stuck in a pretty bad tunnel. Math is good scum and kinda weirdly easy to not focus on, if that makes sense.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12825 (isolation #931) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:09 pm

Post by the worst »

Theta was a mislynch lol
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12826 (isolation #932) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by the worst »

to quote the great and mighty creature
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12827 (isolation #933) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by the worst »

Can't find the quote but whoever it was who quoted her sig late game was on point

Winrates are a shitty metric especially with a small sample size (plus industry super disclaimer and so forth) but that slot lost tonnes of cred after ~day 1 and Theta doesn't have the playstyle to redeem it, she's a good player but spontaneously spewing town isn't her forte from what I've seen

Tora made the most respectable play possible with a 1 shot vig IMO. blast through the pool of high lynch equity players.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12828 (isolation #934) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:17 pm

Post by the worst »

was that or like....shoot Creature but eh. even with his improving game Creature is a cleaner read and more experienced than Theta. I respect the choice a lot :V
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12834 (isolation #935) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm lolling but also true af :cool:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12844 (isolation #936) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:59 am

Post by the worst »

Subject: Heroes Wanted! Graveyard
MathBlade wrote:I can’t believe Sando doesn’t think the worst is town unless he thinks I coached him to be that bad on purpose
*hairflip*
takes a lotta work to maintain this username
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12963 (isolation #937) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:23 am

Post by the worst »

I do not want all the bread. fuck it I want none of the bread.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12965 (isolation #938) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:49 am

Post by the worst »

WE EXISTED ON THE SAME PLAYERLIST AND I LIKED IT!!
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12970 (isolation #939) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:59 am

Post by the worst »

DREAM DUO RIGHT HERE!!!!

I am actually really proud of myself for sheeping the strength of your read on Drixx but I'm p sure it's worth its wait in gold (and this game probably proves that xD)

Dead thread was one hell of a read.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12984 (isolation #940) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by the worst »

:sob: I am so sorry Nero
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12986 (isolation #941) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by the worst »

it was inteshnual
gottem
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12989 (isolation #942) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by the worst »

I AM THOUGH
even as I was thinking it I couldn't remember your death but I was like "Huh that's weird, Nero's posting has gone way down" and it just didn't parse :lol:
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12993 (isolation #943) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:40 am

Post by the worst »

happy scumday mathblade :>