micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

If pro was town he would've been ml'd days ago when I was trying to power lynch his ass day 2 and 3
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MariaR »

Let's end Pro so I can change my avi back ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2556, stungun0404 wrote:gamma flipped vanilla

so koki either got vanilla or scum. that proves a lot!

probably raises the chance of koki!scum because gamma does not like scum as much as town, and kokichi got the pm rejected by gamma
He chose first because I didn't know wtf I was joining, like I said I thought it was mason like thing so it didn't matter to me at first. I just told him to choose whichever
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2557, northsidegal wrote:is there any chance you could elaborate on that, as well as your history in reading maria such that you can say that (not to imply anything)
She will deny this, but I'd say I read her right about 70% of the time. Though I must admit she had been scum lately more than town. Or we have been different alignments lately.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2564, northsidegal wrote:oh yeah, flavor leaf would probably take scum over profii. i think that's one of the reasons i was townreading him.
Could both be scum roles.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm like 90% sure Nico is scum.

I'm like 70% sure Profil is scum

I'd rather lynch in the higher percent but if it comes down to it they are both likely the last 2 scum.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2578, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2557, northsidegal wrote:is there any chance you could elaborate on that, as well as your history in reading maria such that you can say that (not to imply anything)
She will deny this, but I'd say I read her right about 70% of the time. Though I must admit she had been scum lately more than town. Or we have been different alignments lately.
That's a good one.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@koki: there is a very slight chance you are scum with profii. i am not trusting of it to the point where i can completely guarantee nico is scum with profii, especially when the basis of my anti-associative for you is the fact that both you and profii have question townreads on each other, which why do that if you are scum together?

maria is just not scum with profii. if rc and profii was s vs. s, then there goes decency in trying to manipulate your way to a win!
In post 1200, profii wrote:
In post 1197, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 854, profii wrote:
In post 843, GirlInFreezer wrote:if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
Actually this is scummy

This infers you are not the JK

You should know better than to narrow down the JK hunt

You did it anyway

Ergo, this is a scummy post
attacking this, but not voting this IS SCUMMY.
ugh, no, you were saying the other day you couldnt be bothered to fight GIF either...

if you drive this mislynch through i hope you are the JK because
scum are taking you to lylo in this game...
scum taking me to lylo completely depends on me being town

then he votes me his next post. doesn’t even discuss me being scummy, but still votes me.
In post 1201, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun

still willing to vote aronis or creature but stungun is very very lost rn
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2581, MariaR wrote:
That's a good one.
Well I'm right about you now, that's all that matters.

Or are you saying I'm wrong about you now? :] :] :] :] :] :]
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2582, stungun0404 wrote:koki: there is a very slight chance you are scum with profii. i am not trusting of it to the point where i can completely guarantee nico is scum with profii, especially when the basis of my anti-associative for you is the fact that both you and profii have question townreads on each other, which why do that if you are scum together?
I can see you and Nico being scum together in a small chance. Which is why I don't want to lynch Profil first.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

touche you and profii, which is why i don’t want nico first lol.

so how will we compromise then?

shall you iso nico in my iso just to see if you can maintain that stance afterwards?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not only is it posts from this game but the meta I showed as to why Nico is highly likely scum. I don't see any reason hy you have Nico as your highest townread right now when I've called out that she's way more defensive as town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2583, Kokichi Oma wrote:
That's a good one.

Do you want me to scumread you?
No?
Then shut your mouth.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2587, MariaR wrote:
In post 2583, Kokichi Oma wrote:
That's a good one.

Do you want me to scumread you?
No?
Then shut your mouth.
Yeah sorry, I don't wanna ruin me pocketing you so easily.

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2586, Kokichi Oma wrote:Not only is it posts from this game but the meta I showed as to why Nico is highly likely scum. I don't see any reason hy you have Nico as your highest townread right now when I've called out that she's way more defensive as town.
the fact that neither shoshin or i ever felt concerned about any townreads on nico is indicating to me that she might be town. profii’s townread on her just didn’t make me feel about nico as much as it did about profii. it’s more a concern of if nico!scum, then why does nico!town seem so plausible relative to the other remaining players for me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

*make me feel bad
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

shoshin and i both demonstrated concern about townreads on a). kokichi and b). profii
i have on maria from kokichi - i am not sure if that points towards koki scum or maria scum fmpov.

my last town game, heroes wanted, i demonstrated concern on the townreads of 6 players the entire game. 4 of those 6 were the only 4 scum i was in the game with, so that turned out very accurate.

i only demonstrated concern about a townread on momrangal in american president’s mafia. she was scum

i can bring proof if you need it
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

of course i replaced out of american president’s mafia early on d1, but still managed to get that in.

in a marathon game, i questioned one townread that was placed on the worst, the worst was scum.

so from what i recall, 6/8 players i have questioned townreads on have been scum, or 75%. that is not bad
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: Profii

not willing to comprise with nico, koki, because look what i did d1. i compromised for aronis, and guess what: that townflipped —> so i have to trust my instincts here when i find a player that is far and away scummier than the rest.

but reading end of d2 now!
In post 1751, northsidegal wrote:anyways, on an unrelated note, not sure why i should be townreading shoshin. from the very beginning i kind of just took it as a granted but looking back on his posts right now (and especially those from today), i realize that i was giving out far too easy of a townread.
interesting, you’ve considered the same situation with me today as shoshin yesterday. this should be signaling to you, then, since you were wrong there that perhaps one of your townreads is wrong (hint: profii)!
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1784, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok Maria is scum nevermind. No way she votes me as town here ever
In post 1785, Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: Maria

If you lynch me. LYNCH MARIA TOMORROW. FOR ONCE TRUST ME ON MY READ ON HER
In post 1798, Kokichi Oma wrote:Sadly. Maria is town.
this transition was change, but not necessarily scum indicative. what was your thought process here, kokichi?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by MariaR »

Kokichi thinks he has magical meta tells on me that never work
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2595, MariaR wrote:Kokichi thinks he has magical meta tells on me that never work
They do work, they've worked before and they worked now. They aren't 100%, I agree.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1929, profii wrote:for example, this is absolutely horrendous in my opinion, so let's break it down:

1. NSG saying that I'm scummy because of content is bullshit. My content is fine.

There is a theme in your ISO where you are not appearing interested in other players world views and just want to impose your opinion - e.g. why does you think my content is scummy vs my content is fine are worlds apart.

2. She suspects me because I'm not around, period. Saying otherwise is bullshit.

NSG is right - if you find NSG scummy, any reason NSG has posted is therefore fabricated as she is informed already. Therefore you saying she has a genuine reason to scum read you means NSG is uninformed, ergo, town.

3. And so is her read on Profii. I don't see how she's townreading that.

1869 you say NSG is town reading me, 1923, NSG could be null on me - get your stance on what you think NSG is actually doing clear please
terrible response to shoshin here, becahse genuine reason to scum read does not necessary equal uninformed perspective. in fact, scum can come off as having a genuine reason to scum read someone, so i don’t get how you would derive an uninformed perspective out of that. it seems to have been a misrep of what shoshin said
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@koki, what, if anything, strikes you as town about profii?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2598, stungun0404 wrote:@koki, what, if anything, strikes you as town about profii?
Nothing really. I think it's more paranoia. The fact that you won't lynch Nico

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”