Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1087, Enigma wrote:Can we just lynch one of CJ and frank, and move onto other stuff the next day? There is no plurality this game. This day is nearly two weeks already....
If Frank/CJ flip town, my bet is on at least one scum in the lurkers/non-voters HWS, GE, BuJ
before i forget, gamma looks worse on a red frank flip
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1089, Vex Vience wrote:VOTE: Frank

at work atm, will post later, also have essay due tonight
all ive written is “MacBeth was written by Shakespear”
(shakespeare has an 'e' at the end of it btw

for humorous mispellings of the name shakespeare, please see the 'thursday next' series of books by jasper fforde)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by the worst »

and I think it's mcbethe
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1099, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1067, the worst wrote:if I were a serial killer here
I'd stab skitter most of the time
unless I was already outed/leashed in which case I'd prolly go for cjv
why?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1102, the worst wrote:and I think it's mcbethe
Actually it's Macbeth, but for someone who's addicted to McDonald's I can see why you'd drop the 'a'. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1103, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1067, the worst wrote:
if I were a serial killer
here
why?
answered herein
That'd more quickly enable me to play a lazy friendly sk game lmao

this is a tangent ;p
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1104, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1102, the worst wrote:and I think it's mcbethe
Actually it's Macbeth, but for someone who's addicted to McDonald's I can see why you'd drop the 'a'. :P
Ronald Macbeth
--
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by ruru »

In post 1094, ruru wrote:I think it's time for frank to claim
Someone 2nd this please

we still have to deal with vig things before eod

ceejay shouldn't claim before frank (or we should be lynching ceejay)

there are also a couple posts I want to make before eod and before ceejay claims and I'm busy tomorrow
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1105, the worst wrote:
In post 1103, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1067, the worst wrote:
if I were a serial killer
here
why?
answered herein
That'd more quickly enable me to play a lazy friendly sk game lmao

this is a tangent ;p
Oh i thought u were trying to say something about ur read on me; didnt realize it was a tangent

On a related note, whats ur read on me?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

^^^^^
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by ruru »

oh and frank needs a prod
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Caught up:

Town reads:
Creature - because he likes reemphasizing his IC status. - up to this post we did not.

Vex & skitter -I like their back and forth on setup spec vex in particular because this kind of effort about something so wifomy and unimportant (to the big picture) is usually not worth it for scum. Notice that it isn't posting
about
setup spec that I'm townreading, but it's all the extra research and actually using that to try and deduce some info. Premature if you ask me because it's not like we can make any conclusions based on it but it got him townread I guess. He also is kind of just committing to his scumread of A50 in a way that would be detrimental to him if he's scum and A50 flips town. Seems rather careless if coming from scum so unless they're literally buddies (wow that would be a hell of a performance by both) his play doesn't make sense from scum pov.
I don't like his read change on A50 though. I don't think someone who scumread A50's earlier posts would drop them to a null based on their later posts because there is imo little difference in tone and motivation behind his posts between the two readslists. But that is some serious heart to heart. I think he gets it man. I think he gets it. I swear if vex ends up being scum this game he's just way too good at it. Like policy lynch just in case level of good. Quit the game because it's too easy level of good.

Skitter also for here dialogue with ruru; I think scum would have dropped it sooner but she was pedantic in trying to explain the nature of her ruru read. I think is townie also. I think scum are more likely to read ruru's post there about vig policy and not give it a second thought. is confusing his responses don't seem to fit the quotes. Wanting to vig a VLA / absent player so early seems odd though. okay these posts are getting difficult to follow as an 'outsider'. Is it important for us to understand it or is it just for ruru's benefit? Also one thing I don't understand is why is it important for ruru to townread you based on what you would/wouldn't do as scum? Why aren't you trying to get him to townread based on your content this game instead? There's enough of it.

A50 - Passed my reaction test with the BoP question and didn't even point out to me that my predecessor has voted him even though I hadn't seen that. I feel like scum would have questioned it. Post is the sort of weird self meta I feel A50 delves way too deep into as town. I fail to see any scum motivation to post . I don't have a lot of experience with scum!A50 but I believe he's a bit more emotional, a bit less engaged, and a bit more agressive when casing someone. I don't understand where he's going with , self voting is Policy lynchable imo but at the same time his vote doesn't seem emotional at all like it doesn't read like someone who wants people to back off by self-voting just reads like someone trolling. I could still consider the PL if my TR on him becomes weaker later on because I don't think self votes are good for the game.

Ruru - overall more townie posts than scummy ones I think.
Her posts discouraging setup spec come off a little LAMIST.
rubs me the wrong way.
But feels more townie than scum using AtE.
seems townie. So does 389. felt very 'real'. I could see it coming from a townie who has a lot of experience with who they're talking to (like ruru and skitter do) but frankly I have no completed games with ruru and I don't know if she's capable of faking this.
Why lynch jestery players over vigging them can you explain that a different way please?
I really really like the last part of . I think these things do tend to be scumtells more often than not. I don't think it outweighs the townieness of skitter's posting though.
I don't know enigma well enough to answer 734.

Sky - start was overly jokey in a way that's very in-your-face. Seems like something that only comes from relaxed town. made me laugh. good town list for this point in the game. I hate . Big post from Vex about sky is quite convincing. It still feels weird that she's being so obvscum. TW's entrance seems pretty good though. Coupled with the too scummy to be scum thing I say this is likely to be a townslot.

Scum reads:
Enigma - had something like 7 pagetop related posts out of his first 20 posts. He even votes for vex seemingly only because vex 'stole' his pagetop. The rest of those 20 barely talk about people, more about setup. Just not clear at all how he's reading people if he has any reads. Up to page 20 still not clear where he stabds reads-wise. reads! Okay this is much better than his previous posts but not a difficult post to make as scum. Like it seems to be rather neutral for a reads list. I expect it to be more opinionated.

Hewhoswims - kinda pinged me how concerned he was with whether or not vex was a newbie. I agree with as a general rule. But it doesn't apply to vex in this game. Also doesn't seem like he wants to 'make waves' so to speak.
Townreading my predecessor so strongly at this stage seems a little strange. He had barely any content compared to others and I didn't think it was obvtown to warrant such a response. If I didn't replace antihero I would ask him how well he knows A50's meta and then judge his case on him based on his response but not before.
I think we just go with A37's assessment and assume he has BoP here. If he doesn't get NK'd early, it's a good bet he's scum. HWS seems a little lurky also but not competely absent so I question the low post count.

Frank - very underwhelming entrance. I'm surprised he didn't have anything more to say. Maybe it's just me but these first few pages had enough content to form some early reads. seems overly defensive, I don't think ruru's post warranted it.
ooooh SNAP ... this is gonna get good. really man? Criticize him for something and also give him an excuse for it? Do you scumread what he did or not?

Gamma - I don't get , why not just say why you think he's wrong? And naked vote is bad.. why not provide reasons for voting A50?
But there's an undertone of trying to push people's buttons which iirc is something town!gamma does. Actually this undertone doesn't last. - aww I was hoping for a fight. This game doesn't have a strong 1v1 argument we can analyze. There's A50 v Vex but it kinda feels like they're pulling punches. okay this isn't AI but this reads rather condescending to me lol. seems unnecessarily paranoid. He's also kinda passive. Not really putting himself out there with a strong opinion, not pushing hard on a case. Though in fairness his latest posts about tw vote are more in line with what I expect from town even if I don't agree with the read.

Ceejay - his catchup list () seems underwhelming. Too many nullish reads. I know he hadn't read the whole game at this point but 15 pages is plenty.
--------------------

@vex - maybe I misiniterpetted A50's posts.. where does he hardclaim mafia BP? I thought he was just hypothetically speaking from scum perspective to get his point across?

@Frank - have you ever played with A50? What about everyone else here?

@people who asked - this is my first time replacing into a fairly long game (about 30 pages behind). So I wanted to speed things up and start engaging people before my full catchup so once I'm caught up we would have talking points. So I quickly formed an opinion on the most memorable people in the first few pages and posted to gauge reactions. Based on the reactions I'd have known that either I was way off meaning their later posts should change my opinions or that I was more on less in line with the majority which means their later posting was on the same wavelength as their first few posts. Also I only had time to read 5 pages before receiving my PM so I commented on those because they were completely objective. Very useful for me to look back to these reads post-game. That might be selfish of me but I try to improve every game and this was a golden opportunity to post something useful for analysis.

As for the pagetop thing there's a difference. It wasn't once or twice that enigma did it. He has this whole objective for this game. His first few posts like I mention above are dominated by the pagetop stuff. Compare that to vex who's pagetop was much more tongue-in-cheek BECAUSE enigma made such a big deal about it. Also if someone does it as town it doesn't make it pro-town. That's exactly why it's policy-lynchable behavior. It shouldn't exist imo.

@ruru/vex - I don't really understand the lynch or vig stuff. Care to explain it again? Which should be done to whom and why does it matter?

Ah vex = korina. Yeah korina as scum is not obvtown. He's not an easy lynch but he's not obvtown. Vex is being obvtown.

HURT: cjv
I'm inclined to vote for frank. He is more likely to flip scum than cjv (cjv is more lurky with shy reads than actively scummy) so frank is more likely to be bp if it exists.

Fixed tags -ofrhz
Last edited by ofrhz on Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Sorry for the broken tag. I wish I had more time to sit on a PC.. my steam collection is collecting dust.

And sorry for my absence. I don't want to get into all the things in my life that delayed my catchup. Suffice to say I asked to replace in on wednesday when I had a lot of free time. That free time become a lot more scarce thursday - saturday.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Frank at L-2 so I guess claim time. (Consider this a vote Frank).
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by BuJaber »

If my post doesn't answer your concerns/questions please repeat your question.

HWS is also a good vig target imo.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1108, skitter30 wrote:Oh i thought u were trying to say something about ur read on me; didnt realize it was a tangent

On a related note, whats ur read on me?
nulltown
your reaction to my rep in was pingy as hell but that's kinda because I have TMI on my slot dohoho

in the context of the thread you're pretty much fine, and your trajectory on my slot etc. checks out
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1109, skitter30 wrote:
^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^
--
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:55 am

Post by ofrhz »

FrankJaeger has been prodded
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 1111, BuJaber wrote:Scum reads:
Enigma - had something like 7 pagetop related posts out of his first 20 posts. He even votes for vex seemingly only because vex 'stole' his pagetop. The rest of those 20 barely talk about people, more about setup. Just not clear at all how he's reading people if he has any reads. Up to page 20 still not clear where he stabds reads-wise. reads! Okay this is much better than his previous posts but not a difficult post to make as scum. Like it seems to be rather neutral for a reads list. I expect it to be more opinionated.
Your hating on my pagetop skills makes me sad, not sure we can be friends. Anyways stealing pagetops is fun and idc how you read it.
Plus, I have other more recent content that you've seemed to overlook. Also, you are pretty much sheeping my latest reads I posted a while back (apart from putting me on it ofc)
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:09 am

Post by BuJaber »

I didn't overlook your list it just didn't make me suspect you less nor did it make me suspect you more so I didn't need to talk about it fort the purposes of sorting you. It was similar to the previous list. A lot of second guessing and uncertainty.

Sheeping would imply I saw yours first and then formed my reads.
But I formed my reads as I read along and most of my reasoning for where I placed people came much earlier than your reads list.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:10 am

Post by BuJaber »

As in they were based on things that happened earlier.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Creature »

What has been happening lately?
Sigh
Creature
Creature