Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 26, TWAIN wrote:
In post 25, Nauci wrote:
In post 8, TWAIN wrote:VOTE: Rei

I'm more of a Misato guy.
NO SHIT TALKING REI

VOTE: TWAIIN
She's not even human. I bet that if we lynch her another one will spawn next morning.
I c wut u did thar
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 43, ejjinami wrote:
In post 29, Nauci wrote:
In post 26, TWAIN wrote:
In post 25, Nauci wrote:
In post 8, TWAIN wrote:VOTE: Rei

I'm more of a Misato guy.
NO SHIT TALKING REI

VOTE: TWAIIN
She's not even human. I bet that if we lynch her another one will spawn next morning.
I c wut u did thar
Elaborate please
and does that give you a read on him?
Just an Evangelion reference, so sadly, no
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 46, ejjinami wrote:Agree with the Rei read fn. In my previous game with her she was really obvious as town and the way she writes stuff makes me feel she’d be weak under pressure as scum.
Prob gonna check her games later though, I didn’t really play much with her.
In post 42, Kop wrote:VOTE: Nauci

Kill scum with fire.
why is nauci scum?
Ooooo I like this break out of RVS post

+points
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 64, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 9, Tchill13 wrote:Bbt. Be town. Light the way.
I want to know why you said this. There is no town reason to ignore me.

@Twain - well if you were scumreading me for not giving a reason, and then I give a reason, are you still scumreading me? If not, then yes, you should move your vote
Scum reading you for empty voting initially = scum reading you for not having post a reason at all

Also hi <3 are you scum
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 69, Irrelephant11 wrote:Did you mean to say "=/="

Hi! No, you?
Yeah, I meant =/= oops. Mobile must have autocorrected it.

No, not scum here either. Someday we will relive our glorious campaign. Someday. Inb4 someone WIFOMs this as some sort of elaborate distancing/blah blah thing.
In post 77, Tchill13 wrote:I don't have a read on irrelephant, I was just trying to get a sense of his play style.
Irrelephant is a brilliant, tryhard player who plans and schemes and min maxes. I highly recommend giving our game together as scum a skim, as well as our pernicious little scheme thread. Essentially, he's capable of faking every bit of effort or "townslip" or whatever that is normally alignment indicative, so it's impossible to read him for any given post. He must be read for perspective/contributions/thought process/tone under pressure/etc., and asked to explain
everything
. Really a joy to play with!
In post 79, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 67, TWAIN wrote:>>
>well if you were scumreading me for not giving a reason, and then I give a reason, are you still scumreading me? If not, then yes, you should move your vote
The matter of the fact remains you didn't give an answer initially. Yeah it's a flimsy reason, but it's more of a reason than the sea of nothing I have. I find Tchill ignoring you regarding that statement a non-issue. I can understand people saying things just for the sake of it early on.

On an unrelated note, is there a way to actually quote inside the quick reply box? I use the above format because I hate changing pages.
My point isn't about the strength of your reason to vote me originally. I'm saying that if you're no longer scumreading me, you should stop voting me.
Separately, scumreading someone for not providing a reason is bad play. I'm townreading you for it because I don't think scum makes that kind of bad play, but my lack of reason is just as likely to be for reactions, to generate discussion, etc. (all of which it was and is - notice how much AI content has come from it) as it is to be hiding how I'm going for a mislynch. The latter is actually much less likely, imo, because scum usually feel some pressure to provide reasoning to look towny.
In the same post explaining that you like to vote people for pressure, you ask someone why they would continue voting someone they may not necessarily be scum reading (on page 3)? Scum POV nervousness about being caught!

VOTE: Irrelephant11 Serious.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nauci »

IIRC, Mumble is a bit lurky but I don't remember too much about his games I've skimmed.

Town!NSG is a very capable player who will bleed towness as the game progresses. Haven't seen scum!NSG.

Town!chill is less town screaming and effort posting as NSG, but is quite capable as town. I haven't seen scumchilll before.

Rei adorkable posts afaik and I have no alignment indicative info to glean from that.

IDK any of the other players.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 83, Alchemist21 wrote:VOTE: Nauci

I don’t like how in the same post they give a description of irrelephant as an excellent scum player who can’t be caught by a single post only to then claim to have caught them by a single post. You gave no reference to their Town game and to me it reads like you trying to say “hey this guy’s dangerous as scum and you won’t be able to catch him, but don’t worry because I know exactly how they work and have already caught them for you!”
No, I explained that Irrelephant
can't be town read for typical reasons to town read people
, and that
he must be pressured a ton to sort

And that's not a very good reason to discredit an early game read/push at all.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 84, Irrelephant11 wrote:townleaning alchemist

for the record Nauci has done this to me as tvt before

But that is a little misreppy, nauci - Notice that *my* vote is for pressure and reactions. *Her* vote is apparently because I'm scummy for not providing reasons. If that scumread expires (not super sure why it's there in the first place), I would think it would make more sense to move on, either to another scumread or to create pressure and generate discussion. Instead, she sits on me. Do her actions make sense to you?

Also nauci am I really your scummiest read in this gamestate?
As we keep finding out: pressure votes do not work if you announce that they are pressure votes.

Why lift a vote if it continues to generate reactions and sortable content?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Nauci »

No, but I'm saying that it's a categorical reason to not dismiss votes like that. It's just not a good mindset, IMO, and an hinder proper scum hunting.

Also, why do you take responsibility for generating the sortable content? That seems pretty far-fetched.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nauci »

I usually assume that votes in the first 5 pages aren't making it to an actual lynch =P
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nauci »

(and, as it follows, is a vote to stir shit up. That vote on you is at least as responsible for the content generated as yours was.)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 97, ejjinami wrote:Oh
and is tchill being careful normal for him?
IMO, yes
In post 95, ejjinami wrote:
In post 79, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 73, ejjinami wrote:Eh, or I could eventually vote BBT.
Why BBT?
In post 73, ejjinami wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 30, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I said TChill might be scum now I'm wondering why everyone hasn't voted for him.

Maybe you guys missed it? I think TChill could be scum.
In post 31, Rei wrote:Why do you feel like we should vote him if you think he's scum?
Although this comment is quite townie of you since idt if scum would care enough to post this.
[…]
Also why do you think he's scum
In post 33, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Usually, I find scum, tell everyone else they're scum and then we lynch them leading to a town victory!

Yayyyyy!

Sound like a plan?

The way he went from “sort of a reaction bait” to “everything being one big shitpost” is just...

I have honestly no idea what to make of it, but it gives me a bad feeling
Or if you want an elaboration, I don’t like anything about the posts I quoted.

At first I thought the “lynch tchill” post was supposed to be some sort of a reaction bait.
Or an attempt to progress the game or sth.
But fuck no, it was a shitpost.
It couldn’t have been serious, because it wouldn’t make sense to write sth clearly game-progressive and then make a big joke out of it.

And his response in was tonally awful. It felt forced, as if he made the joke overly obvious so that people will understand clearly that he wasn’t trying to do anything.

And I don’t really like the fact that he didn’t take the time to seriously answer a question that
-was meant to be answered seriously.
-had the probability of creating a conversation.
It’s not that scum indicative, but fricking hell, is it really that difficult NOT to make a shitpost when people ask for content?

I'm kinda tempted to vote it even if only because of the tone of the 2-nd post, but I'm not entirely sure what would be the scum motivation there.
If you're scum you're doing a hell of a job early in day 1

I don't think it's a strong read but I agree with your BBT case
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nauci »

Mumble wrote:
In post 102, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 91, Nauci wrote:I usually assume that votes in the first 5 pages aren't making it to an actual lynch =P
In post 92, Nauci wrote:(and, as it follows, is a vote to stir shit up. That vote on you is at least as responsible for the content generated as yours was.)
except votes on mumble. Those votes make it to a lynch. lets start there.
Do you want to tunnel me because I don't vomit post like most people on this site?
My only game w/ you was that one with TChill. You were scum, made 3 fluff posts, 1 vote, and then lurked out. I'd say that it's more than fair to pressure you.
In post 105, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 34, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 30, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I said TChill might be scum now I'm wondering why everyone hasn't voted for him.

Maybe you guys missed it? I think TChill could be scum.
i think BBT could be scum.

(ok now everyone vote him)

BBT BB better please.
oh this joke felt forced? gotta work on the delivery I guess.

I don't feel like I play carefully. I feel like i'm pretty wreckless as either alignment. Nauci may have played one of my first games with me.

as for not doing anything... I agree. I'm not going to until I have something I CAN do something with.
Someone has to go stir up content for people like you (and usually me) to then go analyze.
In post 106, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 56, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 50, TWAIN wrote:UNVOTE: Rei
VOTE: Irrelephant for not explaining his vote
VOTE: twain
grasping at straws much?
to be fair twain could be eager town. I mean that looks like someone voting to vote for a reason rather than a random vote

(yes, its a bad reason, but a reason.)
Which happens to be the category I filed TWAIN under, thus far.

I think this game will be pleasantly difficult, because a ton of people have done what my gut would initially feel are towny things thus far, and that can't be right because there are probably 3 scum.

TChill I think that our game together you were a careful player, but that may just have been in contrast to certain other people in the game? Like I categorize you as less careful than GIF (who magically thinks like 4 days ahead sometimes)/Mastina/Irrelephant (who post typos to intentionally look less careful as scum), but significantly more careful than Alisae/The Worst/Flubbernugget types (I don't have nearly enough games on this site to know if those are well known enough to make this statement sensible).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 120, Tchill13 wrote:i know a few of those names. I guess thats fair. I'm just saying im usually trying to evolve my game for the better so i don't think meta is the way to go with me.

As for the mumbler, maybe his mumble is a speech impediment. Maybe he mumbles because he's not confident. I'd like to get him to come out of his shell though. Even if he calls me mean names like a vomit poster. Since I do clog the thread (with good intentions) from time to time.
I skimmed 5 Mumble ISOs (3 town, 2 scum) and think that he's not that lurky
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 125, ejjinami wrote:
In post 98, Nauci wrote: I don't think it's a strong read but I agree with your BBT case
of course it's not
but if you agree, do you wanna switch to him? your pressure on irrel did exactly nothing and I don't think continuing it will do anything early d1. How about switching to the other players? who do you wanna lynch rn?
I kinda park on my RVS vote for a long time until I figure out where I want to go, and I haven't figured that out yet.
ejjinami wrote:
In post 122, Nauci wrote: I skimmed 5 Mumble ISOs (3 town, 2 scum) and think that he's not that lurky
here or in general?
In general. There's differences between scumble and townmble but I actually don't want to announce them here yet.
BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Nauci's felt like a set up vote - it was over explained. Scum tend to do this as they worry about justifying their votes a lot more than town.

I don't particularly care about your read on me. What do you want me to say? You're wrong so move on?

I'm townreading (to varying degrees) you, Alch and Irrelephant.

Scum reading DrDo and Nauci. Maybe TChill as well.
My disclaimers about Irrelephant are just something I will always do since our game as scum together. He was the most tryhard, brilliant player I've seen as scum and his polite, question asking tone is very easy to town read, but he can fake it beautifully as scum. He was hard town read all game for generic "towny" things like asking questions and posting lots of (relatively shallow) content, and not ever pressured.

If you want to scum read me for it, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 134, Tchill13 wrote:Scum CAN NOT be caught from single rvs post. That's just ridiculous.

That's something prideful people come up with to brag about when they randomly pick out scum on their first try. Give me a break. Can't catch scum from one single post. Rvs is pointless when it comes to reads imo.
I shouldn't bias my read of you over this but I love this post
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 135, Jackal711 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.2

Nauci (3) - Kop, Alchemist21, Mumble
Irrelephant11 (2) - TWAIN, Nauci
TWAIN (1) - DrDolittle
Mumble (1) - Tchill13
ejjinami (1) - Rei
Lalendra (1) - BlueBloodedToffee
Tchill13 (1) - Irrelephant11
DrDolittle (1) - ejjinami
BlueBloodedToffee (0) -
Alchemist21 (0) -
northsidegal (0) -
Kop (0) -
Rei (0) -

Not Voting: northsidegal, Lalendra

ACTIVITY NOTES:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Thursday, August 16th at 11:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2018-08-16 11:00:00)
<3<3<3 we really appreciate it
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 140, Rei wrote:
In post 82, Nauci wrote:IIRC, Mumble is a bit lurky but I don't remember too much about his games I've skimmed.

Town!NSG is a very capable player who will bleed towness as the game progresses. Haven't seen scum!NSG.

Town!chill is less town screaming and effort posting as NSG, but is quite capable as town. I haven't seen scumchilll before.

Rei adorkable posts afaik and I have no alignment indicative info to glean from that.

IDK any of the other players.
I'm kinda wondering why you chose to talk about NSG and Mumble who had barely posted (or even posted at all) instead of players who had decent amount of posts already like ejji or twain.
Where you just mentioning people you played with before? Did we play together before :oops:
Yeah, I was going through the players I had some amount of experience with to provide a little context.

I don't think we've played together before, but I've seen you in a few games I skimmed while casing other people.

I have a soft spot for alpacas
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 143, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal Rumor has it her scum game is just lurking
I thought about doing this but it's so early in the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 51, Lalendra wrote:oh dammit I missed RVS
In post 49, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: tchill serious vote

hi nauci :]
y
Is Lalendra afk on weekends?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 152, ejjinami wrote:
In post 137, Nauci wrote:
In post 125, ejjinami wrote:
In post 98, Nauci wrote: I don't think it's a strong read but I agree with your BBT case
of course it's not
but if you agree, do you wanna switch to him? your pressure on irrel did exactly nothing and I don't think continuing it will do anything early d1. How about switching to the other players? who do you wanna lynch rn?
I kinda park on my RVS vote for a long time until I figure out where I want to go, and I haven't figured that out yet.
Ngl, I'm not a fan of that playstyle. If your pressure is doing nothing, don't waste time and just do sth else. You've gotta have some leans at this point of the game and it really won't hurt you to place a vote there.
I'm actually kinda thankful for you writing all that stuff about irre, but it's not something that can be sorted at the beginning of the game imo.
Can you post brackets or sth like that?
I actually reread the thread a couple of times Friday and Saturday to try and figure out where I wanted to pressure, but couldn't settle any where in particular among the people I don't town read, and think that Irrelephant isn't any worse or better than those wagons. I think the DDL wagon is more effective w/o the person he's voting on it, and I don't think Irrelephant has been towny yet and that he does respond to pressure.

I'd say my reads at the moment are

Slight Town Lean:

ejjnami
tchill
twain

Conflicted Null:

BBT
Mumble
DDL

Unknown null:

Irrelephant
Rei
Alchemist

Slight Scum Lean:

NSG
Lalendra
Kop

But with half of the game not having post much and a bias against lurkers, it's hard to say.

My experience with NSG is that she's more talkative later in the game but casually chatty in the beginning, but I thought she'd been kinda busy in general lately (though, that *is* weird to then /in games). I thought I'd wait until tomorrow since people are inactive on the weekends.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

Quick look up of the 3 players with 1 post only:

-NSG I've already talked about
-Lalendra seems to always be lynchbait (I mean, she's even got quotes about her in her profile on that) and doesn't post much (1x/day at most), with very little activity in the last few weeks
-Kop is slightly more active than Lalendra but also pretty quiet, and of few words

So that's disappointing.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Nauci »

Actually it might seem slightly silly but the attention to detail from alchemist in in combination with his post about me has me slightly leaning town on him
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 171, Irrelephant11 wrote:Welcome to the game Kop. Who's scum, and why isn't it Nauci?
I'm confused by this post

Was this a joke about how you don't scum read me, or about how Kop was voting me, or a typo?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Nauci »

@Lalendra

I tried to clarify in but I think Irrelephant can't be
town
read for any one post or "town tell," and that he must be pressured.

But that doesn't mean I can't scum read the posts and actions he already has, and pressure that early on. I know he responds to pressure and engages and it created sortable content, especially in early game when half the game was afk.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 181, northsidegal wrote:
In post 173, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why do you want to lynch lynchbait??
irrelephant, why write lalendra off as lynchbait so quickly when at that point she only had the one post? that is, why immediately go to calling her lynchbait instead of asking tchill his reasons for thinking she's scum, or asking why he wants to lynch someone with only one post?
Tchill opened the game with saying he wanted to lynch mumble because he's lurky lynchbait or something like that, and proposed that we push Lalendra if she has that MO instead, basically. At least, that's what I'm inferring from the context.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Nauci »

Yes! You were a total knockout in that newbie game way back when!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 184, Kop wrote:
In post 173, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 168, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 164, Nauci wrote:Quick look up of the 3 players with 1 post only:

-Lalendra seems to always be lynchbait (I mean, she's even got quotes about her in her profile on that) and doesn't post much (1x/day at most), with very little activity in the last few weeks
-Kop is slightly more active than Lalendra but also pretty quiet, and of few words

So that's disappointing.
We could lynch lalendra instead of mumble
Why do you want to lynch lynchbait??
Because it's perfect for scum to chase. So for that, he's in my scum pile.
I guess it's wifom at this point because it's so common but I find scum save lynchbait for as late in the day as possible, when it gets really hard to lynch vocal town players. Policying is a hot button issue on MS though and I agree with many arguments from both sides.

I think the anti PL sentiments really help enable trolly, lurky players though. Like it's totally bizarre to me how NM has ever been allowed to live long enough to win games as scum lol
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Nauci »

Kop now that you're back nearly 6 pages later

Do you have updated reads
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 196, northsidegal wrote:
In post 193, Nauci wrote:Yes! You were a total knockout in that newbie game way back when!
:oops:
In post 194, Nauci wrote: I guess it's wifom at this point because it's so common but I find scum save lynchbait for as late in the day as possible, when it gets really hard to lynch vocal town players. Policying is a hot button issue on MS though and I agree with many arguments from both sides.

I think the anti PL sentiments really help enable trolly, lurky players though. Like it's totally bizarre to me how NM has ever been allowed to live long enough to win games as scum lol
i can hear mathdino now, haha. (plus, i think not mafia can actually be read)

anyways, on a more game-related note, i think it's probably too early to draw any real conclusions specifically from people being "lynchbait" or not. i mean, i still think there's something to be looked at in what tchill said about lalendra and how irrelephant reacted, but those are just in terms of pushes on players not not really related to lynchbait specifically.
I agree

Also knockout = vvv good thing
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 198, Lalendra wrote:
In post 164, Nauci wrote:Quick look up of the 3 players with 1 post only:

So that's disappointing.
So you're just scumreading anyone who doesn't post enough? Hm.
Wat

That's not what that post said

I went to see if it was normal for the 3 quiet players to be quiet since there wasn't any other info to sort by yet
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Nauci »

Sure but why "throw meta out altogether"?

Shit I'm in the MathDino school of meta interpretation and occasionally read his meta reads on players I'm casing in addition to their actual posts from other games
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Nauci »

Okay now that several people have contributed more

I think I want to go here

VOTE: BBT

Explanation when I get back to a desk later today
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Nauci »

Rei: what are your thoughts on people reading you as town and their reasons?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 225, northsidegal wrote:VOTE: mumble
VOTE: Mumble
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nauci »

I refuse to lunch Twain today because that Lalendra meme was too good ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Nauci »

Townrelephant accidentally quotes stuff regularly and politely tries to use the correct gender pronouns

Don't read him off of "signs" like that: only the content/motivation/narrative/POV of his posts
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 238, Lalendra wrote:
In post 163, Nauci wrote:Slight Scum Lean:

NSG
Lalendra
Kop
In post 239, Lalendra wrote:"Slight scum lean" was the bottom tier on your list.
Yeah I suppose at the time I usually FOS lurkers, but also thought people might show up after the weeknd
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm feeling pretty good about Alch

Not super great about Rei, who I'm pretty sure has the capacity to step it way up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nauci »

My disclaimers on Irrelephant is that he has the same "signs" in his writing as any alignment, so don't take things like typos or tone or "slips" as a way to read him, because they don't speak to his POV or views. Like, he fakes typos as scum, but makes typos as town, but you can separate whether or not he's playing towards a scum or town wincon instead of his tone.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 256, DrDolittle wrote:I liked TWAIN's 213 and 233. UNVOTE:
In post 236, Irrelephant11 wrote: The small amount of townlean I had on Twain is fading quickly. I find that last reads list the most hard to believe - you seem to be actually scumreading other people's play but because I had some typos/website issues, I deserve your vote? [...]

Townreading Nauci and nsg, and more than happy to sheep them onto someone I don't townread VOTE: Mumble
- Is this a first order OMGUS on twain??? So you agree that he's scumreading people's plays, but also that you don't believe the reads?

- Town reads on NSG (who's done nothing all game to get towncred)+ Nauci (a flip from an earlier scumread? for what? Nauci's post has been pretty consistent in nature, so any reads should also be consistent) and sounds like a casual excuse to go on a mumble's wagon wtf

VOTE: irrelephant
?

He didn't scum read me ever and specifically gave context that I have disclaimered on him as town? And NSG doing nothing is like 5 game pages outdated

This
feels like a grasping for straws case when the wagon on me lost momentum...

VOTE: DrDolittle
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 261, Tchill13 wrote:that mumble wagon is losing focus.
His silence is scummy but I'd like to press a player who's active(ly scummy) for now!

Are you so determined to lynch all lurkers or whatever reasons you have for going after only mumble
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Nauci »

>I'm pretty sure has the capacity to step it way up

would imply that she hasn't

her only post is when I directly asked her a question, and it was a fence sitting post, so thus far she has basically contributed zero opinions
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 273, Mumble wrote:
In post 269, Nauci wrote:>I'm pretty sure has the capacity to step it way up

would imply that she hasn't

her only post is when I directly asked her a question, and it was a fence sitting post, so thus far she has basically contributed zero opinions
Clarify step up then?

Her only post (all 13 only posts) is not solely because of you. I don't see the fence sitting either, so point that out to me plskthx.
You're right; I'd managed to forget some of the content she contributed and mostly remembered the fluffier posts (omg alpacas are so fwuffy wuffy I want to hug one)

Still; it's died down quite a bit so she's in the same bucket as Kop for me rn: drive by posts here and there. The post about people townreading her super early was kinda null opinion though
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 276, Rei wrote:I'm a bit surprised no one has asked me why I'm voting dr.dolittle when I gave 0 reason
I'll bite

Why? And what do you think of his posts since your vote?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nauci »

No time to do anything other than skim games today but I'll try to late night
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 316, northsidegal wrote:it's a meta read
Based on skimming 5 of Mumble's past games I think there's a hollistic difference but I don't want to mention it this early and disrupt the behavior

Before people ask: I mentioned Irrelephant's behavior/tone early because it's
not
alignment indicative.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm in the middle of a programming boot camp and read the past games of 4 people here already; I'm not sure what you think me caring about a game looks like

But I admit to not having read/tracked this one as carefully as I should because I've over committed myself this past week+next week
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 346, Kop wrote:
In post 322, Nauci wrote:
In post 316, northsidegal wrote:it's a meta read
Based on skimming 5 of Mumble's past games I think there's a hollistic difference but I don't want to mention it this early and disrupt the behavior

Before people ask: I mentioned Irrelephant's behavior/tone early because it's
not
alignment indicative.
Are you town reading mumble, or scum reading him based of this 'hollistic difference'?
Too early to tell, I think
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by Nauci »

Sorry guys I sat down to reread the game and broke out in hives for no reason (as I do frequently) and had to knock myself out with Benadryl; still sluggish

As the people who have played with me know though,.I have no problems towning it up hard as games progress, especially past d1, so I'll be back as soon as I can to dunk on scum
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 367, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 352, Jackal711 wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.7

Nauci (4) - Alchemist21, Mumble, BlueBloodedToffee, Lalendra
Mumble (2) - northsidegal, Irrelephant11
DrDolittle (2) - Rei, Nauci
Lalendra (1) - Tchill13
Kop (1) - ejjinami
Irrelephant11 (1) - DrDolittle
TWAIN (0) -
BlueBloodedToffee (0) -
Alchemist21 (0) -
ejjinami (0) -
northsidegal (0) -
Tchill13 (0) -
Rei (0) -

Not Voting: Kop, TWAIN

ACTIVITY NOTES:
Lalendra is noted to be permanently V/LA on weekends.
Rei has been prodded.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is Thursday, August 16th at 11:00 am PDT which is in
(expired on 2018-08-16 11:00:00)
@Mod I'm voting Kop rn

Link to the post please? I checked your ISO and don't see it. -Mod
Mid paragraph in
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 361, northsidegal wrote:
In post 358, Rei wrote:tbh i'm not really liking nsg so far
so far she's had a townread on nauci, and a lynch on mumble, neither have any specific reason
I haven't really played with her much, it was only once when I replaced at the end of a newbie and cased her but she was pretty obvious town since she got town to lynch a scum, but i remember her having a lot more content than this
I'm not sure if the reason I find her weird is because we're at the start but I'm hoping to see more of her opinion about other players
i participated in the team mafia tiebreaker where part of what we had to do was to read a day 1 and try to sort every player. nauci was in that game that everyone read. i remember scumreading her while my teammate (mathdino) convinced me that she was town (she was). i'm looking at the discussion we had right now and all of the reasons that i had for scumreading her are the same ones other people seem to have (fluff posting, not seeming to actually say much) whereas my teammate convinced me that her style of steam-of-consciousness posting was very town indicative. i didn't remember the specifics before but that's what it was.

also, mumble was playing to his scum meta before - it's really just as simple as that. i'm not sure if he still is but he definitely was before.
Math still won't tell me what my town tells are lol

But it's good to know why I always seem to be suspected early game (except the two times I rolled scum)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Nauci »

Tomorrow I should be done building my new desk and computer and able to effort post again \o/
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Nauci »

UNVOTE: as I catch up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm super sorry for letting y'all down guys; spent 22 hours depression sleeping yesterday \o/

I'm about halfway caught up; does anyone have recommendations for what in particular I should prioritize attention/research into?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

Okay I don't want to delay the notes any further because it's so late so I'll post them as I catch up. Currently up to around post 500. Welcome, Creature.

Not refining these because there's not time to format:

-ejj has very genuine town emotion in his posts, as well as great attention to detail (95, 336, etc.)

-
Re: @ejjinami
- I just agreed with Tchill about how thinking scum can be caught from RVS is hubris, and thought it was explained well. I think RVS has only the purposes of stirring up activity and being a place where people potentially crumb

-TWAIN commenting on the Irrelephant corrections/etc. feels like making noise w/ a lack of real insight

-
- I think I read him FOSing me and mixed up his early vote w/ BBT. :/ Apparently I've just lost my damn mind (or at least attention to detail) this game

-
Re: - @ejjinami
- I have a very recognizable style from game to game. I have super weak reads early on because I don't like to have any opinions stronger than the evidence. I try to post my thoughts on everyone really transparently, and I write wall posts of reactions/analysis/stubbornly correct misconceptions even when it's NAI or not necessarily game state advancing. And later in the game I case people pretty hard with a combination of meta and other details. I haven't rolled scum enough to know what my scum meta is like, so I don't know how anyone else could figure it out either lol. As town I tend to be increasingly horribly tryhard as the game progresses.

I am currently sadly both somewhat burned out and got hit with the biggest depression stick of the year thus far so I'm struggling to just keep up with my normal obligations. :(

Irrelephant and I had a spectacular scum game together and sign up for more in hopes of rolling scum again together but the statistics of fulfilling that dream are sadly very, very low! After our very active scum PT where we were nasty little plotters and another game where we were town, I'd say we have a pretty decent read of each others' tone/style/etc.

-I'm really confused by Kop's - What's the context for the stuff about meta? That was a lot of words to say not a whole lot

- lol irrelevant

- You've managed to quote a bunch of posts where the bolded parts seem to try and imply a contradiction or something, but all of the rest of the words in those posts clearly and transparently explain the sentiments... I guess just from knowing Irrelephant posts better, I'd say that the thought processes are reasonably genuine: wants to town read me based on experience with me, but holding out from paranoia due to other people's reads indicating his town read might be due to a personal blind spot/bias

But that might just be a style difference between us. I heavily base my reads on how genuine/plausible I think someone's state of mind is for any given alignment. While it is convenient for scum to leave options open like this, more often than not this sort of in depth thinking-out-loud process is town, because while effort and all sorts of WIFOM stuff is easily faked, thought processes with a consistent point of view are incredibly difficult

-Still really liking Alchemist's interactions with everyone. Solid genuine prodding of Tchill and others consistently.
In post 413, Tchill13 wrote:No. I was never TR'ing him. If one of mumble and lalendra don't get lynched today I doubt they ever get lynched.
wat

Why would you think this (okay nvm I just saw )

- Rei can you give more words and thoughts and whatnot

- Radical thought: if you find yourself defending yourself in games frequently with "I'm getting lynched just because I'm lynchbait" and "I never do <things that are pro-town and garner town reads> as either alignment," maybe you should try to stop being "dead weight" for town.

- Is this a thought experiment? Casual musing? Case/push? Does it have a basis other than... what if?

-Why is Rei getting away with being so quiet? Is Rei usually this quiet? Like we've spent 60% of this game discussing lurkers and Rei has only made what, like 17 posts?

- I think I liked this post.

- You've somehow missed the whole time he was calling for my death

- Oh come on you knew what he meant there in contrast the Alch's post: how would the rest of the game know that? Of all the things that have happened thus far, this is a super weak contribution

- Why aren't you voting your scummiest read, in that case?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Nauci »

Stupid notes app autocorrected a bunch of stuff I didn't want corrected

Sorry if that says irrelevant instead of irrelephant, or Red instead of Rei
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Nauci »

-
: Irrelephant scrutinizing people voting him more than others is NAI, IMO, and in that context it felt like a typical Irrelephant "correct me if I'm wrong here because I could be OMGUS biased" statement (or just the general "Ok could be biased because <ATE/OMGUS/etc. etc. etc.> but <I think X>" self-awareness of blind spots mindset

-
Re: @Tchill
: Only
and scum
know you're town.

Oddly enough this is one of those mental slips I've made because I'm town and don't think TC is the type to fake this.

-

-
Re: @irrelephant
- incoming reads post when I'm done

-
Re: @Rei
: I've seen a lot of people say NSG is pretty different depending on alignment and that her scum game is lurky

-Side note: I can't believe the wagon dissipated on me while I was AFK; that makes wagon analysis really different IMO

-
Re: @Creature
: My avatar is part of my tribute to dunking on The Worst in the game Irrelephant linked (American Presidents Mafia). Tried to follow in the footsteps of the greats who shopped TW before me.

Spoiler: shoop da woop

-Creature catch up was interesting I guess but I don't have a grasp on his mindset at all yet
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nauci »

Earlier in the day I thought that a ton of people were being pretty towny and it'd be hard to sort, but I think things have shaken out quite a bit.

Ejjinami
- I feel like every post has been pretty genuinely pressing for information, and every opinion provided has been easily what I thought was town motivated. Has consistently pushed a ton of people this game in game advancing ways. If Ejj can fake this as scum, then braaavoooooo
Alchemist21
- I think Alchemist's posts haven't felt quite as genuine but I think they're just a bit more calculated. I can follow the trains of thought and like the pressure he's contributed.

TChill
- While I think the anti-lurker crusade hasn't been the best use of Tchill's abilities, I think that it smells of genuine town sentiments and a determination to punish lurker sentiments.
Irrelephant
- While I'm normally super paranoid about Irrelephant because he's such a careful player, I think he's done well to really spell out his thoughts granularly, whether it was about me, or Tchill. I can see the train of thought of an Irrelephant who doesn't have the info scum do, and is taking a lot of shots to try and figure stuff out. I really hate to town read this slot though because his skill level makes me sooooo paranoid. Irrelephant, don't let this read give you space to stop trying...

Rei
- I'm worried I'm biased here because I bias for niceness a bit. Skated under the radar for a while with few posts but wasn't in people's lurker piles. Picked up activity later on though with some quite decent contributions.

Creature
- I really just couldn't get a good grasp of TWAIN's state of mind, and Creature posts even less. Like, the post by post reactions seem okay, but also don't have enough info to be beyond scum faking abilities by any means.
DrDolittle
- I've disagreed with most DrD posts, but the tone could be aggressive/confident town. Has had some interesting sharp insights (like ), and without knowing Irrelephant's playstyle like I do, I can see where he's coming from on that push. But I was really surprised by , like he's not reading the game carefully.
NSG
- I thought I'd throw her in the scum pile because she's being so quiet, but honestly the posts she did make were kinda normal town-NSG, so maybe she's just busy IRL. Because she made an effort to stay in the game (assuming that actually counts), I'll give this slot some space for now.

Mumble
- Lurking much harder than I've seen him do, I feel like. I've seen games where he had hundreds of posts. None of them had much content, but I feel like he's much less opinionated than I expected thus far.
BlueBloodedToffee
- Has had some contributions which were somewhat interesting, but it felt like a lot of it didn't have much depth of thought process. I feel like I read at least a couple of times where BBT actively dodged the opportunity to answer things that could be more sortable, like .

Kop
- Just too many posts that have content but say nothing about this game. His reads have disappeared as
more
content has poured in. Maybe he can flip this but we're running out of time
Lalendra
- I hate to fall into the lynchbait trap but her body of posting is just scummy; the contributions took 0 thought process effort and this is not a player I want anywhere near LYLO
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: Mumble

I want to go here for now because A: I don't think a vote on Lalendra would make content rn, B: I don't know what the VC is at for Kop so I'll wait on that

If I had time I'd delve into Rei/Creature/DrD/BBT past games but for now I just have to go off of game content
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Nauci »

Nope

His content really lacks content
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 640, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 459, Irrelephant11 wrote: Lol so
if <Nauci is a player in this game> then
<Vote Irrelephant>

Why is flip flopping scummy, again?
No, this is a misrepresentation. I'm saying that I can see you as scum regardless of Nauci's alignment, and not relying on pre-flip associations, which are at heart terrible. Flip flop is scummy because it gives scum option value to change their reads as the game unfolds. In particular, you are not flip flopping because you are ambivalent about nauci (see my previous quotes of your action)

PS I'm extremely suspicious at the nauci wagon as it dropped from 5 votes to 0 votes.
Yeah I noted this during catch up

I can't figure out what to make of it, but I was extremely shocked to come back from depression avoiding the game with I'm trying I swear posts to... 0 votes on me. Like, I very genuinely was unavailable but repeatedly trying to make time to play, but idk how anyone would know that

IIRC only ejj and Irrelephant were against it

What do you think of the progression of BBT reads this game thus far?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Nauci »

Tchill

How does Lalendra and kop stack up for you?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #65) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Nauci »

Man the current wagons are a mess

I don't like any of them
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Nauci »

BBT you make no sense to me

You don't know who the 3rd scum is but we should lynch tchill?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 662, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 555, Alchemist21 wrote:I still don’t like the progression on his Kop read but Tchill doubling down on refusing to share how he’s coming to his conclusions is a Towntell imo. I’ll never understand the type of player who thinks holding back all their opinions is a good thing, but I know that they exist.

Kop vs Tchill wagons are worth thinking about too. Kop’s wagon was a lot easier to get votes on, while people actively avoided the Tchill wagon and the only ones who followed me are players that Tchill is calling to be lynched. Either Tchill is Town to that many people or scum are actively avoiding be wagon. I think they would actively avoid the wagon for one of two reasons: Tchill is scum, or Tchill is Town actively pushing Townies and distracting away from scum. I’m leaning towards the latter.

What’s really important to note is that Irrelephant had Tchill as his biggest scumread but preferred the Kop wagon because it was larger. Now he’s completely abandoned the Kop wagon in favor of an NSG vanity wagon. I’m not quite sure why scum leaves the Kop wagon in this scenario but he has actively avoided the Tchill wagon for reasons that don’t line up with how he’s actually played. Irrelephant is now my biggest scumread.

VOTE: Irrelephant
@BBT
@Nauci

Thoughts from you two on this?
Fom my perspective, it feels more like A: people aren't voting tchill because we lean town on him and/or scum don't want to remove a player distracting people from them, and B: Irrelephant is town-lean for me
because
of the scattered pressure and paranoia. Unless his entire suspect pool avoided scum carefully, I'd have expected scumrelephant to campaign for the definite lynch on not-scum versus continuously be paranoid about who's being scummy. The "oh crap I just remembered people say scum NSG lurks and she hasn't post in days so I'm voting here now" bit was very town, IMO.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 663, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That's a pretty good post Alch and I think I can get on board with that. Voting Irrelepant doesn't interest me Today though - how about DDL?
I just don't feel good about this slot and especially the continuous alch sheeping but I haven't formulated the thought processes for this gut feel
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 681, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 678, Nauci wrote:Tchill

How does Lalendra and kop stack up for you?
Based off familiarity with lalendra and no familiarity with kop I'd be willing to say there's more of a chance lalendra flips scum.

Lalendra hasn't read too much into anything yet. You can argue the scum slip. That comes off as a reason to vote me though. Not necessarily something she's looking too much into. Which she does a lot early game as town.

Kop is all fluff. Foot in mouth, circular conversation. I've been wrong about lalendra and she's hard to read. I'd recommend personally a night action be used on lalendra and mumble. We lynch kop or Bbt today.
Personally I lean more towards a Lalendra wagon than Kop; I think Kop has contributed much more sortable thoughts and has a higher chance of contributing real content
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 693, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 690, Nauci wrote:the continuous alch sheeping
Wait is this a thing? I think I liked BBT and Alchemist for similar reasons so if BBT is just an alchemist copycat that would be worrying

@alchemist good reasons
I feel like I saw BBT follow alch reads several times
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Nauci »

Lol

Come back to see Kop has returned!

...to rekindle the lurker debate

I'll have a quick poke into his meta to see if he contributes 0 reads as town

Don't worry I'll be around for the duration of deadline
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 730, Tchill13 wrote:Well it's fine if you don't scum read the claim but it shouldn't matter imo.

Obviously scum are gonna claim in the towniest way possible. I avoid using claims to try and read someone unless that claim can be confirmed. Obviously VT is the easiest fake claim to make.
That seems silly. If scum always do things in the towniest way, how would we ever catch them? I disagree with this hard.
In post 734, Rei wrote:What do you guys think of kop saying not to lynch a lurker then wanting to lynch one?
I think it's quite an interesting catch. I think that it's weird for him to have so little opinion on polarizing players like TChill but hop on a lurker case this late.
In post 740, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 738, Tchill13 wrote:Yeah I feel atm.

There's one scum in lalendra, DDL, kop.

There's one town that scum want to mislynch.

Then there's just someone thrown in there because it's convenient for both town and scum to throw in there.
This post reminded me someone I had checked earlier had only defended Lalendra and made me think they couldn’t be scum together and it was Kop.

I could see a scenario where Kop defends Lalendra because it masks his own lurking but would lynch her if necessary.

I still prefer an Irrelephant lynch today but will switch to Kop if necessary.
What do you think of my take on Irrelephant though?
In post 647, northsidegal wrote:
In post 549, Irrelephant11 wrote:Yeah... I like his play less the further I go
But he doesn't seem to care?

Which... is a little WIFOM-y but I guess on balance townier.
My scumread has certainly been waning but I didn't want to let up pressure yet. I look forward to your thoughts on him

I think my other question was about alchemist? I don't see what either you or tchill think is scummy about him?

Actually unless NSG has a drastic turnaround before EOD she's my new fav lynch. VOTE: northsidegal
why? for the record i know this is a strange thing to respond to but this stuck out to me a
lot
looking through the thread

if you presumably know my meta and are saying yourself that i'm not a difficult sort then i find this incredibly scummy for you to be doing this on day one. it also feels like you're ignoring the content i actually do have in the thread in favor of taking advantage of a period of inactivity that, as anyone could check, was sitewide and as such could not possibly be ai for this game

anyone else have thoughts on this?
Welcome back to the thread.

I provided my thoughts on this in an earlier response to Alch.

What are your thoughts on DDL's ISO? Do you think that, as someone else mentioned, his scum hunting seems shallow?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Nauci »

He's more... purpose driven as scum. When he's truly trying to figure out who scum is and has no idea, he's easily influenced by other players' opinions and comes across as more scattered because he's checking every option. He's the kind of player who flips over ever possibility in his head, and that energy gets focused towards the game and potential scum options as town, but ploys like every possible fake-claim option and its consequences as scum. I don't see him directing us away from any of the people we've FOSed thus far, and I feel like at least one of them would have had to be a scum partner that he'd defend if he was scum. Also he'd probably fear me instead of defend me because I have and would press him hard the moment he slips with the transparent, pro-town analysis, so playing against me would be exhausting to scumrelephant (hell, it should be hard work for townrelephant).
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 744, Tchill13 wrote:You disagree that scum try to do things in the towniest way? OK then.
Try, sure.

But succeed? Not frequently enough for doing things in towny ways counting
against
someone, somehow.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 742, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 741, Nauci wrote:What do you think of my take on Irrelephant though?
It nudges me to see him more Towny but only a little. If I’m understanding it correctly you’re saying he’s more static in his votes as scum. Maybe that’s true and I’m wrong about him but not being static feels like something scum could easily do in this game because wagons have been on several players.
I take back the bit I said about him defending me, because after what happened day 1 last game, this could totally be WIFOM
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Nauci »

But I do think there's a subtle difference between Irrelephant playing w/o extra knowledge and scum hunting, versus Irrelephant with extra knowledge trying to construct forced cases for town mislynches. It may become more apparently in future days; I don't think there's any chance this town is willing to lynch there today.

Oops this never actually post when I typed it up earlier
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Nauci »

TBH if we're lynching a lurker I'm okay with giving Kop an extra day over Lalendra and potentially even NSG

VOTE: Lalendra
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

With 15 hours to go, I think this is the current VC

Kop (5) - ejjinami, BlueBloodedToffee, Mumble, Tchill13, creature
Mumble (1) - northsidegal
Tchill13 (2) - Kop, Lalendra
Irrelephant11 (2) - DrDolittle, Alchemist21
northsidegal (1) - Irrelephant11
Alchemist21 (0) -
Creature (0) -
BlueBloodedToffee (0) -
Nauci (0) -
ejjinami (0) -
Lalendra (0) - Nauci
DrDolittle (0) -
Rei (0) -
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

This lynch is too easy; pretty sure scum are just letting town fuck up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Nauci »

Irrelephant: VCA?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

I guess it just looks easy because there aren't very competitive wagons

I'm okay with hammering this one because of deadline, but I'd like to wait for Irrelephant/Alch/NSG to post again
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Nauci »

OH nooooooooooo Irrelephant :( :( :( :( :(
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Nauci »

I think that should say 11 alive, 6 to lynch?

Oops, missed updating that line. Fixed. -Mod
Last edited by Jackal711 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: nsg
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #85) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:35 am

Post by Nauci »

Okay I haven't had time to catch up on the last 3 pages but just wanted to drop this:

I think DDL is town. Those kinds of somewhat tunneled, fully fleshed out cases against town to the point of end of day vanity wagon are generally very town, because they're not helpful to scum but more importantly are really hard to fake.

My bad feelings about BBT stayed the same, and I think I feel worse about NSG
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Nauci »

Idk if that was good enough of a case to get wagons off of DDL but I'm sure I can drag up some words of wisdom from MathDino or Mastina or something to back it up if necessary

I think scum chose to nk Irrelephant because A: he's a strong player who gets increasingly cerebral over time, B: he has fairly strong VCA and that may incriminate them from d1 or the future, and C: he was one of the only people sounding alarms about NSG
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 833, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 832, Nauci wrote:B: he has fairly strong VCA and that may incriminate them from d1 or the future
Who in this game would think/know this other than you to the point of it factoring into a NK?
Anyone who glossed through his profile/ISO from our last game. He created his own private thread to talk vca by himself and it was like 7 pages
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nauci »

NSG, what are your thoughts on the NK?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Nauci »

Oops I think I got the page count mixed up with one of the other threads for the game

Still
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Nauci »

People said I was chasing a lurker for wanting to lynch Lalendra yesterday but I just thought her posts were way more scummy than Kop, whose claim was very towny

Bleh

Scioness posts haven't done the slot any favors

Tchill talk to me about NSG and Mumble tho
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 872, Tchill13 wrote:ML DDL, Lynch LALendra, ML me.. 3 other town nk'd. so thats 5 townies BBT would have taken out right there.
What?

Sorry I'm not sure what you're saying
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Nauci »

I desperately want NSG to post because town nsg is capable of incredibly thoughtful analysis
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 891, Creature wrote:
In post 886, Jackal711 wrote:northsidegal (1) - Nauci
Nauci, what is this?
a vote for scum until proven town
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nauci »

I feel like Sajj's posting isn't so scummy as Tchill was pushing; it felt like a genuine wtf do you want from me, I'll catch up when I catch up

Feeling pretty good about stubborn Tchill but will see what that slot brings

I think mumble has a much more emotional/reactionary posting range than we've seen in this game but I'll hold judgment until this purported catch up

I think the nsg slot is scum NSG indicative and not holding my breath for the fated return

I'll reset my judgment of BBT to see what this "I'll have to actually try" thing comes to

My gut tone read of Rei is town lean but honestly there's not enough data for me to have a read at all; this is a really slow game

DDL I gut read as town for previously stated reasons and would like to see a detailed walk through of his thought processes upon re-evaluation with townrelephant

I don't know how to read creature and would likely have to dive his past games to figure out, but I don't have time for that right now; maybe later in the day

still feel good about alch and ejj
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:16 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 917, Alchemist21 wrote:Why is the one slot you're willing to call scum the one slot that isn't here? Looking for an easy target? Bussing weak teammate?

VOTE: Nauci
This is probably the hardest game to read I've ever encountered tbh

The active posters are all in a towny-but-doesn't-scream-town bucket (minus BBT), and the inactive ones are, well, inactive. So I want to hold judgments/reads if they eventually do post, not knowing if low activity is alignment indicative, except for nsg, whose activity level I know is alignment indicative. I've mentally got a 48 hour window for all the people who have promised better content to deliver in

But if the game continues to be this quiet, lack of reads from lack of info becomes reads from lack of info

There's such a strong correlation between scum and lurking on this site that I have to be activity biased (and also town read tchill slot for similar convictions)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 917, Alchemist21 wrote:Why is the one slot you're willing to call scum the one slot that isn't here? Looking for an easy target? Bussing weak teammate?

VOTE: Nauci
In post 919, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 912, Scioness Sajj wrote:nsg - her iso in underwhelming i will be flipfloppy on this slot but i don't think she has posted anything game progressing mostly just commentary that didn't add much to the game. i'm waiting on her posts when she gets back here though because it could be just her disengaged self.
rei - nothing she posted early seemed town to me. her read on tchill was also weird (as i have read tchill post about townreading her as a joke but that will stay unsolved now so w/e), something felt of about her convo with mumble. she made a readlist that i like later in the day but then she came back to kop lynch and she was somewhat soft pushing him like she was afraid drawing attention to herself/knew she was pushing a mislynch.
are these weak scum reads or strong scum reads?
Funny thing is though, I had a paranoid sentiment just like yours, but about this post
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 926, ejjinami wrote:
In post 921, Nauci wrote: This is probably the hardest game to read I've ever encountered tbh

agree with that
I'm kinda tempted to just ignore all of my reads and try again, completely ignoring the posts from d1.
this is just terrible
Yeah that's basically why I declared blank slate for some people

But I hate these "I'll post real content later" posts
and am filled with self loathing because I sometimes make them
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 925, ejjinami wrote:Hey @Nauci, could you explain that switch in 228? (look at posts -> )
You mean why I switched from BBT to Mumble?

The BBT thing hadn't gained traction yet, but NSG had just come back. Since nsg is soooooo obvtown when she participated and her recent content seemed decent, I wanted to see what would happen if I pressured mumble with her (and didn't explain because A: the explanation would have made the pressure less effective, and B: I was busy)

But since that's like the last notable content I remember from nsg, I think I'm done waiting for her to town it up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

@DDL As I stated above, please do a reasonably detailed write up of how the irrelephant flip and other info has influenced your re-evaluations of everyone

@mumble where you at

@BBT why do you think DDL is receiving little attention? There has been quite a bit of discussion about him today for how little content there is otherwise. Why don't you comment on someone else, like mumble, who has received almost no attention all game?

VOTE: mumble if NSG is VLA
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #100) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:795 is bad from DDL and I'm hoping people can see why without me having to explain it
What if we pretend I'm a basic bitch and need you to explain it
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #101) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

Did I miss the mumble VLA announcement
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #102) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 955, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can we lynch DDL first?

And can you explain what feels 'forced' about it given I have barely pushed on DDL as I haven't been properly active in this game yet.
Have you consisdered being "properly active"
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 966, ejjinami wrote:I’m burnt out.

BBT might be actually town... I mean, he doesn’t really seem to care about his lynch and I don’t really see any sort of resistance to the wagon.
In post 949, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:795 is bad from DDL and I'm hoping people can see why without me having to explain it
Like, that ^ for example. The laziness rarely comes from wagoned scum imo.
I mean, it’s possible if he’s scum with nauci and it was supposed to go like that, but meh. I don't really feel that sort of motivation/planning from either of them tbh.
In post 955, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Can we lynch DDL first?

And can you explain what feels 'forced' about it given I have barely pushed on DDL as I haven't been properly active in this game yet.
Same with that post
It's a shitty read, but it's enough for me rn.

I’m not really seeing BBT and DDL as SvS. Possible TvS, but I don’t think anything more than that.
I want to agree here but I think all of these things are really easily said as scum, tbh. "What do you want from me I'm busy" is something I've seen from heaps of scum, even as they get closer to being lynched
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Nauci »

Mumble how do you feel about BBT's various pushes?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Nauci »

@mod
V/LA through Sunday; going through some unexpected health shit again yay

P.s. Hi HWS!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1046, Creature wrote:Oh nvm, I'm not.

So which scum ever kills Irrelephant?
Someone who's played w/ him before, or is implicated by VCA, IMO
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #107) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1091, Alchemist21 wrote:Everyone who started this game and doesn’t get replaced is getting a T-shirt at the end.
I promise not to replace out

I've only been replaced out once (...>_> <_< I was scum and I like being scum about as much as NSG does oops)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #108) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1094, Krazy wrote:Nauci, is your avi Hillary Clinton eating the avatar image of the worst?
Yep

It's part of a larger image with Bernie Sanders and MathDino assisting me in the roast of The Worst in the game we just finished. I think I put it in a spoiler earlier in this thread but it's definitely in that one.

I felt like we must continue the tradition of photoshoops for dunks on TW
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #109) » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Nauci »

My avatar was HRC during that game (American Presidents Mafia) and Rask played as Bernie Sanders, for context

Scum is harder to dunk here. Or lurking, because it's hard to dunk on lurkers half so satisfyingly
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Nauci »

Okay when The International finals are over tomorrow I'll sit down for some right proper ISO evaluations

(Or I'll start playing DotA again and forget the rest of the world exists; ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Can someone give me a tl;dr of the case for DDL because his day 1 was very town to me
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:28 am

Post by Nauci »

Words come later tonight or tomorrow

VOTE: BBT for now
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #112) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Nauci »

Holy shit I did not expect him to self hammer with like 5 days left
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #113) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Nauci »

Well done, Krazy

Did I miss a claim somehow or did scum get lucky with that shot?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #114) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1284, ejjinami wrote:Hey, let's be frank. I haven't read the game yet.
I didn't have time and right now I'm just too tired to force myself to do shit. Just don't quickhammer and I'll be able to catch up.
Lol, normally I'd lurk until I catch up at least a bit, buuuuut
I'm a gunsmith and I got a
red check

I'LL SAY WHO MY CHECK IS AROUND 10 DAYS FROM NOW ON.
You know the deal. Just
don't guickhammer
and I'll be able to catch up later.

My
n1 check
was
lalendra (sci)
and I crumbed it here
In post 875, ejjinami wrote:GUN TO MY HEAD, Sci is town.
Her lack of motivation and uncaring attitude when people are reacting to her posts badly feels more like coming from tired/demotivated town, than scum.
She just replaced in, so if scum, defending herself now would be her first time to do her job.
And if town, considering that she had to read the thread and get some reads, she would have been doing her job for quite some time now.
Getting reads is generally easier for scum than town imo, so I don’t think her acting demotivated is scum motivated. NAI at worst.
That’s not a strong read, so I def won’t be keeping that read for long, but she’s ok to me rn.
well, GLHF, I'm out. I'll come back when I'm a little less tired
Oh boy oh gee
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #115) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1290, Scioness Sajj wrote:need help

would 4 people scum team be too much for 13p game?
Unless they're all goons and we're all PR, then yeah?

3 v 10 still means a few TPR already I think

With a vig that could get to lylo so fast unless it's a 1s vig

Why?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #116) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Nauci »

After all that lurker hunting tchill was the last slot I would have expected for vig lol, damn
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #117) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 541, Tchill13 wrote:It doesn't help town read me correctly. My goal is to find scum and to not be lynched or NK'D.

I haven't been lynched, I'm in no immediate danger of being lynched. I'm scummy so scum shouldn't nk me if I make it past d1 due to my mislynchability. I'm doing my best to set up days 2 and 3, days where we have a higher statistical chance to lynch scum, to be as easy as possible to lynch scum due to eliminating baggage day 1 THAT IS JUST AS LIKELY TO BE TOWN OR SCUM AS THE NEXT PERSON DUE TO A MAJOR LACK OF INFORMATION DAY 1.

Say what you will. Think what you will. I use day 1 to lynch what could be scum tools, not cleared townies these people can actually be scum still. Seems their lurkyness conf towns them. That's how they're treated site wide which is a joke. "Let them show towny essential" they hardly ever do and you're left with too many problems if you haven't been nailing scum.
This is the only post I remember that slightly hinted at tchill potentially being PR; I didn't have time to read Krazy closely

But nice shot, nonetheless
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Nauci »

This is like the 3rd time NSG rolled scum and AFKed out, damn
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Nauci »

I was town reading a surprising number of the remaining player list so I'm just going to to reread the game with the flips/replacements knowledge and take notes as I go along. This has been a crazy number of replacements.

Also I misread ejj's post initially; oops. This makes more sense. I think 10 days is a bit too long to wait and doesn't leave us to potentially re-evaluate before lynch time, but 7-8 days seems reasonable, as much as I'm itching to find out. I'd be skeptical as hell if it wasn't for that crumb; brilliantly done there
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1418, ejjinami wrote:
In post 1414, Nauci wrote:I was town reading a surprising number of the remaining player list so I'm just going to to reread the game with the flips/replacements knowledge and take notes as I go along. This has been a crazy number of replacements.

Also I misread ejj's post initially; oops. This makes more sense. I think 10 days is a bit too long to wait and doesn't leave us to potentially re-evaluate before lynch time, but 7-8 days seems reasonable, as much as I'm itching to find out. I'd be skeptical as hell if it wasn't for that crumb; brilliantly done there
how did you misread my post?
I'm not planning to torment either town or the mafia, so it's not like it haaaas to be 10 days. But you know, we'll see how it goes
and thanks xD
I read it just after I woke up early this morning (briefly) and skimmed it thinking it said you found a gun on Scioness and it made no sense with your crumb so I'm glad I reread it when I actually got up and had my caffeine
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:31 pm

Post by Nauci »

Ejj deserves a standing ovation

I will vote once I'm caught up
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nauci »

Why are we claiming I'm lost
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1454, ejjinami wrote:sci should claim last because she's confirmed town.
Do we actually need conftown to claim though?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1469, Alchemist21 wrote:Odd. I thought Rei had crumbed Bulletproof. Would have potentially explained the lack of a second kill N1.
You think Rei would have been shot at N1?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Nauci »

VT
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1475, DrDolittle wrote:Oh we are all claiming? I'm JOAT, cop, doc, track kills only. I copped alch day 1 and got town. I tracked creafure day 2 and got no result.
"No result," not didn't go anywhere? Hmmmmm
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:27 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1475, DrDolittle wrote:Oh we are all claiming? I'm JOAT, cop, doc, track kills only. I copped alch day 1 and got town. I tracked creafure day 2 and got no result.
Can you go into a bit of detail on why you chose them?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Nauci »

Ascetic sounds like a role more often given to scum
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Nauci »

Scum ascetic sounds like a reasonable balance to vig/investigative, IMO
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1301, HeWhoSwims wrote:
In post 1298, Scioness Sajj wrote:hope it's you
It's fully mutual
sweetheart

What have I done wrong
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by Nauci »

Mod can't answer whether or not Neapolitan would have a gun

I was Neapolitan in my last game and no mention of guns there; in fact I've never seen mention of neapolitans with guns because they're not cops. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1512, DrDolittle wrote:sorry I quoted badly. I meant to say I'll get back to you on why I chose alch and creature. I'm on a family trip with a little limited access

but the tldr is alch is a strong player, and was being pretty neutral/polarizingly read. I was nervous that he was scum and could potentially taking over the game to strongarm lynches, so i wanted to make sure that day 2 comes i can trust his reads from town perspective.

on night 2, I just thought creature was potentially scum (see post 1226), but also that if he were scum, I think it is likely they would send him to do the kill as other people generally town-read him (compared to ejj and nsg my other two scum reads)
You think people were scum reading ejj?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1511, Alchemist21 wrote:I mean he’s probably still lying because he had to come up with something that sounded Town and explained a Gunsmith guilty, and his only claimed result is on dead scum.
One check on dead scum and one on an ascetic is a lulz claim
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Nauci »

Ddl if you're telling the truth, would that mean you'll spend the 1 shot doc on our strongest TPR, ejj, tonight?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Nauci »

I'm willing to bet dollars that scum have a rolecop who checked Tchill night 1 and therefore shot there night 2. And creature is a scum ascetic unless one of the other claims (besides he's) is lying. Or scioness is an unrecruited traitor? Seems far-fetched.

HWS what was your reasoning for checking those 2?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Nauci »

Why is there an assumption of an RBer?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nauci »

Also I don't think ascetic modifier on a scum rb is that outlandish
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Nauci »

I just finished a game where the 2 remaining scum claimed neighborhood lol
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1550, DrDolittle wrote:im paranoid about ejj scum. that's why im only voting him or his guilty.
Why?

Does that mean you won't be using the 1s doc on him?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1552, Nauci wrote:
In post 1550, DrDolittle wrote:im paranoid about ejj scum. that's why im only voting him or his guilty.
Why?

Does that mean you won't be using the 1s doc on him?
NVM it means you won't do it unless hws flips red I'm a derp
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:17 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1563, ejjinami wrote:actually, I was thinking of checking nauci anyways
but yeah. it's a good idea imo
Do you believe DDL that he both has 1s doc?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:33 am

Post by Nauci »

@mod: V/LA through Tuesday - turns out the wedding I'm attending is in the teensiest tiniest town with potentially no internet at all

I'll try to post from the plane if I can today
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #143) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Nauci »

VOTE: Creature
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #144) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nauci »

Indeed

But I would assume we must wait on Ejj before making any progress today
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #145) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by Nauci »

I really hope that DDL bluffed the 1sd and is in fact using it tonight on Ejj instead like he's a GIF smurf

But I also feel like lynching creature will end the game ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ so what does it matter
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #146) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by Nauci »

Really? I guess I wasn't reading close enough to see anyone suspect alch

I pegged him as hella town early day 1 and haven't wavered since

In fact he was so town that it was why I doubted DDL's claim of checking on an obvious slot, but the NK choice seems to lend him credibility
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1638, panthaleon wrote:Are you for serious right now? Why was Alchemist killed?

I attempted to neighborize him last night because I figured he was suspicious enough that scum would leave him alive. Anyway yeah look forward to what Ejj found out last night.
Did you get a message because he died?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1642, ejjinami wrote:Nauci does not have a gun.
That's a bit odd if you think scum has a roleblocker, no?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 1644, ejjinami wrote:
In post 1640, Nauci wrote:Really? I guess I wasn't reading close enough to see anyone suspect alch

I pegged him as hella town early day 1 and haven't wavered since

In fact he was so town that it was why I doubted DDL's claim of checking on an obvious slot, but the NK choice seems to lend him credibility
no, it doesn't. Alch would be conf town rn even if the check was a lie, I don't see how would the kill matter in this situation
and Alch was heavily susping DDL at EoD, so that was a really great kill for him

DDL's flip-flopping on HWS yesterday was terrible imo
and I still stand by the point that an immune role with a RB ability is unlikely

we have 2-MLes left, so I'd like to lynch DDL today
if he flips town, then I'd prob have to reread everyone else, but I'm kinda confident in that read tbh
Oops

I forgot there's only 1 left >.<
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by Nauci »

Sorry I've really sucked at paying proper attention to this game T_T
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #151) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:08 am

Post by Nauci »

Hmm can someone explain the town read on Creature, or at least the scummier read of DDL? I'm not quite seeing it I guess.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #152) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Nauci »

Okay I feel bad for holding back before but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time

I am a Town Loyal Jailkeeper, which means I can only jailkeep people of my own alignment. I have sucked really badly all game, somehow always jailing the person who dies immediately afterwards.

Night 1 I sent in a JK for Tchill. I later tried to change my mind and sent in a PM to correct it, but instead of typing Irrelephant I managed to just absentmindedly request Tchill twice, which is why the vig was blocked on N1.

Then Tchill was murdered when I jailed Alchemist night 2

And then I jailed Panthaleon last night instead of Alchemist and he got shot T_T

I feel like I've let this game down so hard

Anyway, I was planning to jail Ejj tonight just to keep conftown alive but we're at a point in the game where it doesn't matter if I out myself; I don't know why I didn't jail alch last night lol.

So my power can't be used to stop a kill unless I pick the right target, but I wanted to get the roleblocker herring out of the way. Sorry guys :( I am way better at VT than TPR but keep rolling them lately haha.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #153) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Nauci »

I hope Irrelephant is still reading the game because I wanted to cry and tell him immediately after I saw the kill and was like ???????? BUT I JAILDED HIMS ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #154) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Nauci »

Scum Ascetic is on the table

They don't have an RB
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #155) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1670, Scioness Sajj wrote:thanks for jailing Tchill
was this sarcasm
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Nauci »

I didn't stop him from getting killed though T_T

Scum is literally 1 day ahead/behind me every night thus far
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Nauci »

Oh

Just kidding I got the replacements confused

You're welcome :lol:

Modding a game has been a bigger mental commitment than I realized
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm so sad Krazy was killed immediately

He seems like a town powerhouse
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Nauci »

I completely believe Ejj so if we just lynch ddl/creature don't we win? Unless it's panthaleon?
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1687, Creature wrote:I think DDL's and Nauci's roles are incompatible to be both in this setup.
Yeah I'm realizing now that JOAT + jk + gunsmith is improbable

But loyal jk is significantly weaker than regular flavor
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Nauci »

I jailed tchill night 1 because he seemed like he was going to be a strong town player and leader and might get shot n1

I went to change it to Irrelephant because I thought Irrelephant had a chance of trying to fake claim later in the game and if he was scum he wouldn't have been blocked by me and I'd immediately know it was him

But for some reason he got shot (to be fair, he is as tryhard as I told everyone he is, but I didn't expect it because I thought he drives a lot of paranoia)
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #162) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nauci »

Informed neighbor
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #163) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nauci »

I'm okay to vote DDL
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #164) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nauci »

But I need to sort panth/creature first
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #165) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1708, panthaleon wrote:Ok how about this. We Lynch DDL and during the night Ejj and Nauci investigate me while I attempt to neighborize Scioness. Then we look at the possible kills

Ejj - Nauci confirms me town when Scioness doesn't get in my neighborhood
Nauci - Ejj confirms I have no gun
Scioness - Nauci and Ejj both confirm me town

Does that sound like a reasonable night plan? Ejj is basically out of people to check except me, and this at least makes scum kill slightly harder.
If they kill Ejj, I won't actually have a way to know you're town

I'd rather protect Ejj and have you neighborize someone them and eat the bullet for Ejj, who has been a far stronger player this game
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #166) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Nauci »

Well done, town.

Sorry I let everyone down this game. T_T
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #167) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Nauci »

It was a pleasure reading a lot of you guys's posts. I feel like I'm usually one of the ones to step up but nope, I wasn't even needed. Sorry I should have thought the JOAT claim was suspicious when it happened. Hope to play with everyone again some time!
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #168) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1744, Jackal711 wrote:
I want to apologize to all players for disappearing like I did. A combination of RL factors including complete and total loss of all internet access (even my phone was offline due to payment issues) led to me being unable to even alert the listmod or attempt to find a backup mod.

Thanks everyone for playing.
Hope everything is okay now! Thanks for modding and setting everything up! It was an awesome game.

Felt nice to take a back seat and read so many great players, though I felt constantly bad for over committing myself this past month.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #169) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1739, Krazy wrote:It's a swingy setup. Jailing the miss on SS was huge, as was my correct shot on Tora. Vigs always amplify swing.
I never would have thought the guy who spent a whole day yelling about lurkers would have been the vig lmao; I protected him because I thought scum might be scared of such an active/town leading player. Guess it does mean I didn't entiiiirely mess up my role? (☞゚∀゚)☞

P.S. How u do gud pls to be sensei
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #170) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nauci »

I think it felt town sided because the people who rolled PR (myself excepted) were particularly adept
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #171) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nauci »

I felt like I was okay to be more afk because protective but A: I somehow always know who scum is going to kill ...the next day, and B: I should have called out DDL asap, not that it made that much difference. Just glad I changed my jk for the final night off of ejj in time, where I had left it defaulted if I didn't get internet during my trip in time.
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #172) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Nauci »

In post 1751, ejjinami wrote:lol, I don't think there was any other game where I would have slacked so much
I thought you were lifting like a pro body builder ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #173) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by Nauci »

Scum daychat is a precious precious thing and if you don't use it Irrelephant and I will take your spare bandwidth lol

We scheme
We plot
We post an awful lot
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #174) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nauci »

My short list of ALWAYS KILL as scum is like... MathDino, Krazy, Mastina, and maybe GIF lol

Y'all are scary

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”