Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@Mod: Any chance you can spoiler all those quotes in 818? Just to make this page more readable
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Flicker »

In post 825, Irrelephant11 wrote:
@Mod: Any chance you can spoiler all those quotes in 818? Just to make this page more readable
Done!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Thanks!
In post 672, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 666, Toranaga wrote:instead of trying to lynch the people who dunked on scum yesterday, just look at other slots. just today. it's day 2. look at ausuka's vote movement, it's scummy. I have no reason to townread anything she said today either. NSG is probably scum as well.
In follow up of Irrelephant’s points against you:
You say we shouldn’t look at people who “dunked on scum” / pushed and voted Volxen D1, but you are looking at Volxen’s wagon yourself (Ausuka). I just wish you’d been on Volxen’s wagon earlier: instead you name-dropped Volxen early saying you would lynch them but did not vote for a long part of D1. Then when the wagon looked inevitable
then
you decided to vote / post your belated case. That is what is grating in the back of my head. I asked you before, give me a grade for “believability” for the scum narrative I am presenting.
You are not acknowledging but deflecting. You keep laughing off cases on you with humour, gifs, talking about the worst, or throwing out a town read on the person analysing your behaviour. I feel the Volxen wagon was too damn enticing for at least one scum not to bus.

Nauci says NSG is the townie who towned in townville - are you going to challenge Nauci in regard this read?
@nsg, here's some thoughts on Tora's game that you seem to have ignored?
In post 673, Toranaga wrote:
In post 672, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 666, Toranaga wrote:instead of trying to lynch the people who dunked on scum yesterday, just look at other slots. just today. it's day 2. look at ausuka's vote movement, it's scummy. I have no reason to townread anything she said today either. NSG is probably scum as well.
In follow up of Irrelephant’s points against you:
You say we shouldn’t look at people who “dunked on scum” / pushed and voted Volxen D1, but you are looking at Volxen’s wagon yourself (Ausuka). I just wish you’d been on Volxen’s wagon earlier: instead you name-dropped Volxen early saying you would lynch them but did not vote for a long part of D1. Then when the wagon looked inevitable
then
you decided to vote / post your belated case. That is what is grating in the back of my head. I asked you before, give me a grade for “believability” for the scum narrative I am presenting. You are not acknowledging but deflecting. You keep laughing off cases on you with humour, gifs, talking about the worst, or throwing out a town read on the person analysing your behaviour. I feel the Volxen wagon was too damn enticing for at least one scum not to bus.

Nauci says NSG is the townie who towned in townville - are you going to challenge Nauci in regard this read?
I didn't read NSG's posts to any depth so yeah nancy can probably read her much better than I can

wrt my vote coming too late on volxen, it wasn't actually late and it wasn't an inevitable wagon. it was the moment we went from lynching sesq to me pushing the wagon somewhere else. yes I probably only convinced the worst to go there, but that caused the chain reaction that lead to volxen's lynch. I'll tell you to look at the momentum shift as soon as I voted there. the worst asked a question: who are we lynching, the guy who is the lead wagon or the townier guy who will look obvious later? I then ISO'd both and decided to go volxen. the momentum went from us lynching sesq to lynching volxen so yeah I dunked. I explained exactly why volxen was a wolf too. I wasn't the only or the first one to do it, but it was there.

but if you wanna lynch me mate, go ahead. I'm not really interested in winning these days anyway so I'm not gonna be typing a bunch of stuff just to defend myself. I can explain anything you find odd or whatever, but yeah none of your points are any good so I get to laugh my way to the mislynch.

"o now he is being a condescending dick! it's scummy!!"
Okay so actually for some reason on like my fifth re-read of the volzen flashwagon suddenly Tora looks really towny???
I'm not sure what I was misreading but he definitely does deserve some credit for volxen being the lynch, much like reundo does
the worst also, but to a lesser extent.
I think I may have contributed to unnecessary town infighting.
Let's see what happens to my reads when I make Toranaga and the worst town
In post 674, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 239, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: volxen
In post 345, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: sesq

Probably a decent vote tbh my tr on them kind of feels like it was probably an inaccurate shitread.
In post 408, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: volxen
i heard this is the new cool wagon to be on.
Does anyone know scum-Ausuka that much?

Would she be this sloppy with jumping from one wagon to the other without covering her steps with more detailed supporting explanations?

Elsewhere in her ISO, she has been very tidy: Ausuka has been meticulous presenting her revised global reads (frequently). But why does scum-Ausuka think she can freely hop on and off the Volxen/Sesq wagons without anyone calling her up on it on D2?
In post 675, Toranaga wrote:sometimes what looks like scum being opportunistic is scum being opportunistic
Tora if you're town I think you are wrong on Ausuka being scum. Her votes were helpful and followed the majority (useful, as deadline was approaching. She also (if scum) gave up a viable counterwagon she could have just /not left/ to join the scum flashwagon.
In post 676, Toranaga wrote:
In post 355, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 239, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: volxen
In post 345, Ausuka wrote:Hi duckling.

VOTE: sesq

Probably a decent vote tbh my tr on them kind of feels like it was probably an inaccurate shitread.
Joining around 4th/5th on both wagons without any explanation
here

sheep this god of mafia

dunn you're so good with this ausuka push

the fuck was I thinking misreading you as a wolf
I don't like this Dunn interaction though like wtf
Dunn doesn't deserve any towncred from you for this, it's an incredible easy "look, she votes, is scum" lame read that comes either from scum or lazytown
Spoiler:
In post 677, Toranaga wrote:
In post 351, Flicker wrote:Votecount 1.12

Sesq (5)
- Dunnstral , northsidegal , the worst , volxen , Ausuka
volxen (3)
- Reundo , Sesq , Keyser Söze
Toranaga (1)
- Irrelephant
Huntress (1)
- Kop

Not voting: Toranaga , Huntress

The deadline for Day 1 is 1:52 pm CT on Tuesday, September 4, in (expired on 2018-09-04 14:51:53).

Mod notes
  • - Just to be clear, post does not count as an unvote, due to broken formatting.
this is the vc right before I vote volxen btw

and notice where the fuck ausuka is, on sesq. and then dunn points at her late entering wagons without giving any explanation, I move the 4th to volxen when I could join ausuka in voting sesq, yes?

now figure out which one is scum brother
Why must one be scum? If you start D2 by stating you think scum is off wagon, why does one of you/Ausuka have to be scum?
In post 680, Toranaga wrote:like, I'm teaching you here, I'm not doing this to defend myself even

just doing it to show what things you're supposed to be looking at

you're scumreading me for nothing that makes anyone scum and then for wrong VCA that doesn't work.
I promise you you're not catching wolves with the type of logic you're presenting here.
wow it's like you want to be scumread tho
In post 681, Toranaga wrote:you know what

sure let's gamble

if ausuka flips green kill me tomorrow

I bet it doesn't
this is bad
In post 685, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

Reason: “for being sloppy scum and shamefully jumping off her partner’s wagon to push a viable counter wagon, to then jump off that wagon, and return to her partner’s wagon in a desperate attempt at towncred/bussing.”

This vote feels dirty.
as is this (though I still think Keyser is town)
In post 686, Nauci wrote:No idea if this post will actually succeed

Having internet problems and even my Verizon 4G service is unstable and I'm getting insane packet loss

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ gief intarnats pls ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Nauci temporarily off the hook but only temporarily
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 687, Toranaga wrote:
In post 682, Keyser Söze wrote:Yeah... but the Sesq case was bad... and was being trampled on at the time.
The Volxen slot was in very bad shape too.
sesq was very incoherent, I just figured that wasn't necessarily scummy and would be something he'd do as town or scum based off the way he was posting. the case against him would probably still resonate strongly I'm sure.

volxen slot was in bad shape cause he was being obv!scum but that takes a little reading into it, while sesq was flat out incoherent and you could just say "guy says a, b and c, all contradicting each other in 1 paragraph. that makes no sense and I hope it dies scum" and get away with it, you know? sesq case was alive and well when I joined volxen, otherwise we wouldn't have had 4 votes in sequence on sesq right before I voted volxen.

I think you're wanting me to be scum with this argument, would you agree?
@the worst or @anyone townreading toranaga rn, does his playstyle always include these scummy statements? I'll maybe meta later
Spoiler: a conversation between Ausuka & the worst
In post 691, Ausuka wrote:Not gonna invest much time defending myself since I'm not enjoying this game at all. Tor doesn't do this as town, take up his offer and lynch him day 3. Make tw out his tell today, lynch him d4 if it's horrible, otherwise go Dunn I think.
In post 693, the worst wrote:it's kinda irksome that you assume I'm using a tell on you :(
In post 694, Ausuka wrote:
In post 624, the worst wrote:tell me what you think about Ausuka's reads and contribution in particular, something is pinging me really really badly and I'm curious if you see it as town/scum!Ausuka
In post 697, the worst wrote:
In post 623, the worst wrote:viewtopic.php?p=10402853#p10402853

read here to 111 tell me what you think :0

pedit: lmfao camaraderie is still too real
In post 624, the worst wrote:tell me what you think about Ausuka's reads and contribution in particular, something is pinging me really really badly and I'm curious if you see it as town/scum!Ausuka
in the context of?
oh not like a specific you-tell I actually need someone to read this and reality check me

northsidegal where art thou
In post 698, Ausuka wrote:Ok? You still need to talk about what it is you see there.
In post 699, Toranaga wrote:I'll let someone else do it cause it's a lot of long complicated posting that'd require too much from me lol

I just dropped by to say ausuka has literally dropped the 3 names pushing her the hardest as her top scumreads

it's OMGUSing so hard that it's probably the first time I use the term seriously
I am starting to townread tone from Tora. He seems a little aggressive/posturing/prideful and it's hard to see all of that coming from scum unless he's got a strong scum game
I guess Ausuka could be scum? But I still don't understand why you're so focused on her when you thought scum probably wasn't bussing at the start of the day (I don't remember seeing you have a progression on this thought)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I re-examined how the sesq wagon came about in response to the first volxen wagon

New reads:

Eragon
Reundo
Keyser Söze
Ausuka
Toranaga
Nauci
the worst
northsidegal
Dunnstral
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nauci »

Lordy

Tryhardrrelephant came out to play!

I've been dealing with some personal shit :< also headed out to an eye appointment. Taking my laptop just in case I can still read a screen with my pupils dilated in the afternoon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I swear to God it's like the whole world is against me being on MS this week; I've been modding via occasional 4G signal in bathrooms
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nauci »

Excited to see what has NSG down there for you hmm
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nauci »

Jk I called and they said I won't be able to read a screen at all for the 4-24 hours dilation may last QQ
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'm certainly trying

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:56 am

Post by the worst »

In post 828, Irrelephant11 wrote:@the worst or @anyone townreading toranaga rn, does his playstyle always include these scummy statements? I'll maybe meta later
this kinda like confidence is fine from his towngame ya

I don't really get what you're finding scummy abt a lot of those posts mostly they just seem really confident
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:58 am

Post by the worst »

In post 830, Irrelephant11 wrote:I re-examined how the sesq wagon came about in response to the first volxen wagon

New reads:

Eragon
Reundo
Keyser Söze
Ausuka
Toranaga
Nauci
the worst
northsidegal
Dunnstral
check nsg's scum meta
check Reundo's town meta
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'm familiar with nsg's scum meta but I think she was only outside of it D1
And even then, most of the time she pushed in any given direction, she dropped it before it got anywhere
pretty weird ISO imo
plus some circumstantial stuff

I'll go read the Reundo thing I guess - wanna give me something to look for?

tw did I ask you for reads already? I'm not clear where you're at
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:53 am

Post by the worst »

Riddley Walker by Russell Hoban GOAT best read ever
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:54 am

Post by the worst »

I'm waiting for some stuffs before I fully readlist with pretty brackets and everything
--
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:01 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 839, the worst wrote:I'm waiting for some stuffs before I fully readlist with pretty brackets and everything
pretty :cop:
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Btw if anyone is wondering why Eragon is so high in my readslist this moment is a big part of it
In post 251, Flicker wrote:Votecount 1.09

volxen (5)
- Reundo , Irrelephant11 , Sesq , Keyser Söze , Ausuka
2 718281828459
(2)
-
Kop
volxen

Dunnstral (1)
- northsidegal
Sesq (1)
- Dunnstral

Not voting: [GameNBurger], Toranaga , 2 718281828459

The deadline for Day 1 is 1:52 pm CT on Tuesday, September 4, in (expired on 2018-09-04 14:51:53).

Mod notes
  • - If anyone else would like to try finding a replacement for GameNBurger's slot, I'd really appreciate it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

yes ok, I think that's a good take.
--
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Eragon »

why do you think im town because i voted with flipped scum on flipped town?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:35 am

Post by the worst »

Lotta exposure to turn around and NK huntress
--
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Flicker »

Votecount 2.08

Dunnstral (2)
- northsidegal , Irrelephant11
Ausuka (2)
- Dunnstral , Toranaga
Reundo (1)
- Ausuka
Toranaga (1)
- Reundo
Keyser Söze (1)
- Nauci

Not voting: Eragon, the worst , Keyser Söze

The deadline for Day 2 is 2:17 pm CT on Thursday, September 20, in (expired on 2018-09-20 15:17:24).
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Eragon »

BAH.

do i just trust the single SR i have or do i run myself down and try to find someone else
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Are you sring Not Voting?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Eragon »

Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Eragon »

In post 847, Dunnstral wrote:Are you sring Not Voting?
wut are you tryna say here?

Return to “Completed Open Games”