micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

Like you said it's pro nico so why don't you want pro jailed.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

im she doesnt think prof is scum, she likely wont jail him as she should go for scum. so i think she thinks its you and nico? idr. I think i remember her saying she townreads me and prof
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

cause she likely wont agree to it. not sure she will agree to a nico lynch in the first place. i dont know.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

Who do you want jailed. Not nsg.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

She has too or she can gt and force no lynch.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

pro or stun. since i think you're town.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

That's all you needed to say.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i dont think she's gonna agree to a prof lynch since she tr's him. nico likely wont vote prof either. so i dont think prof is being lynched today.

I think we can consolidate on a nico lynch since I think that most likely flips scum. If prof OR nsg is willing to vote there we get it done.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2656, MariaR wrote:That's all you needed to say.
but she scumreads you. and stun thinks you can be scum and i think prof does too? not sure anymore with his reads. going into tomorrow do you see the issue
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Do you see how that was a red flag with you saying "jail me" since that gives scum you an easy win and that made me stop for a moment?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

kokichi, I would like you to search my ISO and use the find function in your browser on PAGE 3 of my iso specifically and tell me if that changes your perspective of nico and I being a possible pair, also considering that the majority of that was this day phase. :D

if I must be jk'd, i'll be jk'd, but I don't want to be a mislynch because scum pulls another no kill.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2465, profii wrote:nsg
stun
nico
koki
maria
yeah this was his list. so basically if we lynch nico they both are scumreading you going into tomorrow regardless if nico flips town or scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2659, MariaR wrote:Do you see how that was a red flag with you saying "jail me" since that gives scum you an easy win and that made me stop for a moment?
ya, but i only said that cause you agreed to it earlier lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Going into tomorrow stun if nico flips scum, what's your percentage on who her partner is between prof and maria.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2660, stungun0404 wrote:kokichi, I would like you to search my ISO and use the find function in your browser on PAGE 3 of my iso specifically and tell me if that changes your perspective of nico and I being a possible pair, also considering that the majority of that was this day phase. :D

if I must be jk'd, i'll be jk'd, but I don't want to be a mislynch because scum pulls another no kill.
looking specifically for mentions of "nico" I forgot to add
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i dont think scum can do another NK? i mean i guess they can just keep NKing but that's kinda silly cause NSG will just have hammer i guess in a 3 way
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2663, Kokichi Oma wrote:Going into tomorrow stun if nico flips scum, what's your percentage on who her partner is between prof and maria.
80% profii

20% maria

I remember maria early this day phase wanting to avoid the nico lynch until we steadied on it iirc, and she wanted to be JK but then backed off with her vote because rc wanted her to wait. it was a very strange way to handle things. meanwhile, I lingered on the wagon for like 2 days roughly.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

when i say NK i mean no kill ftr
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

she was like "profii is getting lynched no matter what"
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1634, stungun0404 wrote:i actually like creature’s response here myself as well. ugh, who even is scum then?

@creature, just so i know before deciding to unvote you, why do you think nico “feels” town?
why am I asking this for a pair? it's usually nonsensical for a scum player to question a townread on another scumplayer
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

* if we are a pair
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 1856, stungun0404 wrote:creature, what are your thoughts on nico? would you encourage a policy lynch there right now if it happened?
wouldn't ask about a policy lynch on a prospective partner

I was also the first to seriously consider nico!scum this day phase in my : why make the case I made there in MYLO if we are partners?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

well all 3 of us agree on the team so we just need nsg and gg
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2052, stungun0404 wrote:here’s a question: if nicorobin is town, then why has every attempt at a wagon on her so far died down without much discussion when she could be easily utilized for a mislynch option among the active players?

profii + nico is really starting to make a lot of sense here
In post 2054, stungun0404 wrote:i feel nico!scum is the best lynch option today. we could perhaps even get profii to join it, meanwhile nico will not join a profii wagon.

kokichi and maria, you guys can join this wagon whenever, but just maybe wait until after nsg pops in?!

if you assume kokichi!town, nico is 100% of the time scum here, and vice versa. why? maria and profii are not partners. besides, look at how difficult both of the last 2 lynchwagons have been to obtain.

this is only explainable by at least one scum not actively helping us with the lynches, because if they were a big force with these town mislynches, we would not have to wait until deadline to get a lynch. town by themselves does not tend to settle on a town mislynch wagon that forms quickly, and if such a thing happened then scum would be actively helping us. given we have not seen that therefore we can conclude at least one scum has been stalling with their voting pattern in some way. thus, one of the players that have been more stubborn with casting votes in a reluctant sort of sense and that has been voteparking on particular players must universally be scum. this means one of kokichi or nico is virtually guaranteed to flip scum. i really think it’s nico right now.

i feel secure enough voting nico right now, and i kinda want this game to end so i can focus more on my college work, so i’m almost to the point where i want to vote nico rn
2 other posts this day phase that are nonsensical if nico + stun team were the case.

that good enough to ease your worries koki? like sure, if that scenario comes --> nsg can jail me if you are certain you think it is the best move, but knowing I am town I would heavily discourage it.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 666, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Stungun
In post 1114, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 1112, Aronis wrote:That's why a policy lynch isn't that bad of an idea even if it's not my first choice
Seems like you already decided that I should be lynched regardless of what I say, which is scummy.

I have my vote.

VOTE: Aronis
one last thing... i swear!

nico voteparked on me for 8 days (from August 4th to August 12th) on D1 until she moved to aronis, all the while i was being considered a lynchwagon and was taken to L-2 twice, which was super strange and lowkey scumpinged me at the time but i never did anything about it until now :-/

she was the first or second vote on my wagon, I cannot recall which off the top of my head, but she joined it on its second rendition.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”