Kavir: Dinner Party

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
LoriSanguine
LoriSanguine
Watcher
LoriSanguine
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:15 am

Post by LoriSanguine »

A small Goblin man walks in. He's wearing a dark green cloak a little too long for his already short body, and a hood with slits in it so his ears can pop out unobtrusively. The goblin peers from under his cloak taking in his surroundings, and notices the half-elf, and Eladrin. He then looks up at the armored servant, and opens his mouth to speak, closes his mouth and shakes his head. Holds one lanky un-kept finger up as he clears his throat of mucus and re-opens his mouth to speak. An obnoxiously loud scratchy voice that is way to loud for a creature of his size comes out, and he says,
"HELLO THERE TALL GIANT THING WITH NO FACE OR DISCERNIBLE FEATURES. MY NAME IS GILBERT. MY HEART DESIRES ZEBRA CAKES."
If there is a bar, Gilbert would go up ignoring everyone else and, without talking, try and get a bartenders attention and point to a mug of ale in an attempt to order one.
Last edited by SleepyKrew on Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed a tag
LoriSanguine
LoriSanguine
Watcher
LoriSanguine
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:05 am

Post by LoriSanguine »

Gilbert walks in last taking in all of his surroundings. (I'd like roll a perception check to see if I notice anything out of the ordinary, or anything of increased value). Gilbert isn't interested in sitting at the table yet, he's just wandering around.

Return to “Frogstar World B”