micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i have no intentions of letting the day end with a no lynch.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by MariaR »

thank goodness
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ditto
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nico is scum, I'm like 95% sure now
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2753, stungun0404 wrote:profii, you have been so all over the place this game

and yet, on the whole, oddly consistent with nico of all players....

you expect me to think this is genuine?
Well Nico has been fairly consistent no?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2778, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nico is scum, I'm like 95% sure now
Why!!!!!!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by profii »

@Nico - why am I Town to you? Why weren’t you on my wagon?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2780, profii wrote:
In post 2778, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nico is scum, I'm like 95% sure now
Why!!!!!!
I've said why already like 5 times. Plus, she's blatantly just trying to get a lynch through that's not her or you
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In post 2781, profii wrote:@Nico - why am I Town to you? Why weren’t you on my wagon?
Because your tone is towny.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

And because you are considering all the possibilities instead of tunneling, and in my humble experience, scum are more likely to just jump on me for easy mislynch, and since you are the only one that hasn't expressed such a sentiment so far, you are town.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:49 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

Okay, here are my responses

1. Why the hell should I believe that you and your townread are actually town? Just because you say so? Sorry, but that doesn't cut it.
2. I thought he had a guilty. Was supposed to keep silent and let you mislynch a possible JK over their guilty instead?
3. Again with 'what I believe'. All right then. Prove that what you believe is a fact. An actual fact. Not what you think is, but what actually is. Only then would I back down on this.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

In other words, prove me that you and Koki are town without implying that we should townread you both, no questions asked, just because you say so.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:50 am

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2773, northsidegal wrote:hey nicorobin, can you link the last few times you've been lynched as scum and maybe one or two times you've been lynched as town
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:37 am

Post by NicoRobin »

Sure.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75360
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=74718
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=71362
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=70506
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=71471 (if you think I am lurking as scum, pay extra special attention to this one)
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:10 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2779, profii wrote:
In post 2753, stungun0404 wrote:profii, you have been so all over the place this game

and yet, on the whole, oddly consistent with nico of all players....

you expect me to think this is genuine?
Well Nico has been fairly consistent no?
so has koki. what is different? at least koki has not receded into the background time and time again, whereas nico until yesterday had less posts than the mod of the game, which is not really playing the game

stungun-aronis-nsg-kokichi-stungun: all of nicos votes; none with better reasoning than thinking creature —> jk, “i’ll lay down a vote down on you because you asked me to vote somewhere”!, “you think i’d lurk as scum aronis? you must be some fool!”, “stungun’s voting me, so this isn’t OMGUZ cuz you’re scum!”, oh “koki’s just scum, so i’ll vote her”. when i know i am town, have faith koki is town, and see all her other votes have been on town that is worrisome as fuck since we are in MYLO with this slot. I cannot see town townfending her this hard, so it is hard for me to even fathom the possibility of you being town because nico really is not a townfendable slot in this particular MYLO, at least to the degree you are putting it.

if you genuinely believe this, you should reevaluate every push she has made, because they all have been BS, and had nothing to them. therefore, it is perfectly reasonable for me and anyone else to conclude she is scum. you don’t cling on to all these excuses to vote as town, and you sure as hell don’t vote someone who simply asks you to vote, or follow and further out a potential jk, or go headfirst for a lynch on someone just because they think you might lurk as scum. tell me, what can possibly seem town about ANY of nico’s votes? they are scummy pushes at best.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:13 am

Post by stungun0404 »

if i know i am town, and have consistently seen both nico and profii go for ML’s, and they are on my wagon, of course that is gonna concern me
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:16 am

Post by stungun0404 »

here’s something interesting: i don’t think profii ever questioned nico about being jk when it was down to nsg and nico, did he have knowledge nico was scum with him?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 am

Post by stungun0404 »

ever since d1, nico’s votes have served as protection to profii

aronis and stungun were counters to profii, and on d2 she voted early nsg wagon while maria and i were all over profii; and again today, she goes for koki, but then saves herself by voting me together with profii.

thus, i continue conclude they are a super obvious scum duo, there is no fooling me into thinking they are not just scum together
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:49 am

Post by NicoRobin »

That's cute. Now answer my points.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:07 am

Post by NicoRobin »

And frankly, if I am town and read pro as town, why shouldn't be leery of you and Koki? You make it sound like you are the only one allowed to scumread others on the merit of your own towniness and that of your townread.....
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG please save us
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:52 am

Post by profii »

In post 2791, stungun0404 wrote:here’s something interesting: i don’t think profii ever questioned nico about being jk when it was down to nsg and nico, did he have knowledge nico was scum with him?
Why would I contest an uncontested JK claim
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:03 am

Post by stungun0404 »

nico, you selectively have not responded to my questions which i have asked continually about whether you have talked to tw about anything. i don't have much further desire to prove i am town, because i've done said things regarded to me being town probably 500 times in this thread, so the fact that you have not seen any of them is weird to me.

basically from where i stand koki can only ever be scum if she is scum with Maria. any other situation hardly makes sense. thus, from your perspective, given they have defended each other, i don't understand why you conclude it's more likely it's me and koki when i fought koki the majority of d1 and similarly continued much of that 1 vs. 1 d2.

the only situation i see where koki + maria is even plausible is if nico is town, but i am having a hard time reaching that conclusion since i believe koki is town, and from day start i felt if koki is town, then nico is scum, and vice versa; just like with maria and profii; because i felt both sets were extremely unlikely partners and it would have straight up be a combo of the two sets.

in this regard, you can say i have consistently followed my logic, as i really never seriously consider maria and profii to be plausible, or nico and koki. profii and koki does not make sense either. so therefore, scum pairs would have to be between (profii + nico), (maria + nico), and (koki + maria) undoubtedly.

so, why exactly am i scummier than the other 2 from your vantage point?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:05 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2797, stungun0404 wrote:nico, you selectively have not responded to my questions which i have asked continually about whether you have talked to tw about anything. i don't have much further desire to prove i am town, because i've done said things
regarding
me being town probably 500 times in this thread, so the fact that you have not seen any of them is weird to me.

basically from where i stand koki can only ever be scum if she is scum with Maria. any other situation hardly makes sense. thus, from your perspective, given they have defended each other, i don't understand why you conclude it's more likely it's me and koki when i fought koki the majority of d1 and similarly continued much of that 1 vs. 1 d2.
it's almost as though you are not willing to take my entire iso into consideration in forming opinions

the only situation i see where koki + maria is even plausible is if nico is town, but i am having a hard time reaching that conclusion since i believe koki is town, and from day start i felt if koki is town, then nico is scum, and vice versa; just like with maria and profii; because i felt both sets were extremely unlikely partners and it would have straight up be a combo of the two sets.

in this regard, you can say i have consistently followed my logic, as i really never seriously consider maria and profii to be plausible, or nico and koki. profii and koki does not make sense either. so therefore, scum pairs would have to be between (profii + nico), (maria + nico), and (koki + maria) undoubtedly.

so, why exactly am i scummier than the other 2 from your vantage point?
EBWOP, with the changes bolded
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 am

Post by stungun0404 »

UNVOTE: Nico

there's something i'd like to discuss before nsg can hammer here

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”