Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 923, Eragon wrote:
In post 922, the worst wrote:
In post 919, northsidegal wrote:for the record i'm still pretty null on nauci
Nauci is in this game?

I'm fully not joking when I say I'm pretty sure this is how the Nauci I know would play scum :lol:

and I'm not gaslighting
and I'm not poking her into vomiting content

I'm just nervous
In post 917, Nauci wrote:
Spoiler: word vomit of reactions and feelings from reading the first 200 posts
-GameNBurger’s math posts are funny. This setup is very obvious: claim if you’ve seen something, or don’t claim otherwise because dying w/ no results is mostly meaningless because someone else takes over, ya? And not seeing anyone not visit doesn’t green check? And there’s no reason to ever hold on to a red check because someone else takes over when the watcher is shot.

-NSG’s 27 is awesome. I’ve never even thought of it like that: questioning someone’s townread on me for bad premises seemed natural but yeah, it totally is counter productive unless it’s because it’s scum-motivated, like if TW town reads me from now on so as not to instigate the wrath I’m apparently capable of with 1600 word posts dunking on him

-Something about Keyser’s page 1/2 posts feel like they come from a scum-making-town-sounding-posts POV… Like Keyser is perfectly capable of asking poignant questions that sound productive early in day 1. The lurker question is a classic topic to look productive without being necessarily productive, and is a topic that can often drag the game into a quagmire of debate that demotivates town

-I had the same reaction as Irrelephant’s 41 mao

-Keyser’s 42 seems very paranoid. I thought it was clear that Irrelephant asked because Keyser’s initial reaction to Sesq’s post was interpreting a lot that the rest of us may not have inferred, and therefore implied Keyser knew sesq better than we did from experience. All of his posts thus far feel like they come from a non-cohesive mindset, versus lacking information and trying to make reads. 51 makes it worse.

-I don’t really understand my predecessor’s posts in both sentiment and syntax

-Don’t agree with Reundo’s 46 but town lean for it

-god it’s hard to keep track of who’s who with multi replace slots

-Keyser you better get better like you promised because I’m at 102 and just keep feeling worse about your thought process; IIRC your town game with us was productive when scum read, not so defensive. Before anyone criticizes me for scum reading the content of those posts: I’m not. It’s a combination of tone and progression and pace that makes me feel very uncomfortable about what POV could generate that

-Rreundo’s 103 is good, in both content and the motivations I glean from it

-I’ll probably end up going into detail about my thoughts on Keyser at some point post catch up

-volxen 104 felt more posturing than genuine, like out of all of the content thus far that’s the only genuine sounding commentary they could squeeze out

-irrelephant it feels like you’re more aggressive this game :o I don’t know what it means yet but I’m curious how you play in a game I wasn’t in

-I feel like gamenburger meant to say “this is never scum” or something in 108? I thought he was saying that he was town read a lot for his high effort play style, but then he says he did it and people said “this is never town” as if he’s scum for it? But then he criticizes it by saying scum on this site tend to be lazy and therefore scum can coast with high effort IIOA, so he told everyone to not town read him for effort? That had to be have been a typo, right? I agree with the sentiment though and it’s why I run around joining games with Irrelephant just to tell everyone not to town read him for just high effort posting. Has only really post his philosophy of town play/scum hunting though, and nothing alignment indicative

-I have surprisingly little grasp of Ausuka’s tone and thought process after reading 111 what the hell; my only reaction is maybe a wiff of ausuka/keyser association

-can everyone just stop misspelling laissez faire just as a favor to me pretty please tia

-unless it’s a brazen gamble I don’t think Keyser and ausuka are scum together? But I don’t know Keyser’s scum range. Must investigate

-lock towning on Reundo after 119; explain in reads list later maybe

-121 Keyser what? It makes perfect sense that Dunn would address every instance he’s been mentioned thus far before posting his current scum read

-volxen’s 123 has somehow made me feel really bad about him but also Keyser. I hope they’re scum buddies and this is 2 birds 1 stone!

-126 is weird; I would have thought Keyser is far too experienced to think there’s no point to baiting empty vote reactions as if they’re not alignment indicative

-134 disagree with Keyser here. Irrelephant’s posts name dropping Dunn were all “waiting for Dunn to post” which isn’t really content that can be engaged directly

-148 from volxen is so strange; why this focus on Keyser not in a way that sorts the people reading Keyser but rather undermines scum reads on Keyser? Like, I defend people I think are town all the time and even in similar ways, but not until I actually think they’re definitely town which I didn’t think had happened

-150 reundo wagon makes me very uncomfortable

-Toranga’s posts seem towny, even if I disagree a lot I can see why he would react the way he did if he’s town

-170 I was worried about nsg for a spell but I think this is, in fact, townsg

-don’t have any read on Kop at all

-I’ve got very little read on e but the nonchalant apathy feels non-scum, maybe even tpr
yes :0
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 922, the worst wrote:
In post 919, northsidegal wrote:for the record i'm still pretty null on nauci
Nauci is in this game?

I'm fully not joking when I say I'm pretty sure this is how the Nauci I know would play scum :lol:

and I'm not gaslighting
and I'm not poking her into vomiting content
I'm just nervous
yeah i mean that thought was what prompted the comment but i guess i didn't have anything specifically scum-indicative to point out

just a lack of towniness, although i've taken that to be a scumtell in the past, so -shrug-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Nauci
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Nauci
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Nauci »

In post 924, Eragon wrote:
In post 725, Nauci wrote:Not even remotely caught up (I'm at like post 52) but VOTE: Keyser Söze until I'm done because like dayum
In post 916, Nauci wrote:Making progress

and not changing my vote; actually if anything I feel worse about Keyser at this point
why do you think keyser is scum?

is it the posts you pointed out in your wall or is it something else?

if its something else, what is it?
After reading the first 200 posts I have a narrative/idea of keyser's motivations and narrative that feels extremely plausibly scum to me and I noted a lot of which posts made me feel that way, but since I have over 600 posts to still read, I didn't bother to write up the case yet because it could change or have stronger data points. Plus, I want to finish reading before I do the necessary deep dives to test my hypotheses.

I feel strongly that Reundo is town from the first 200 posts, that Keyser is coming from a scum POV, and the rest I'll develop as I finish reading

Leaving the notes in raw form to hurry the process along, but posting them so that you guys can read my reactions and thought processes and therefore form reads on me. Convincing you guys of my reads will happen afterwards and in a much more organized manner (pretty similarly to what I did in presidents, IMO, except apparently a lot of people didn't even read my glorious wall posts that I so carefully wrote and formatted and annotated >:C).
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

Oh no Nauci :( just when I’d written off the Sesq slot as town... time to have another look.

I hope you catchup with everyone soon (I won’t reply to your scum case until you have).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by the worst »

honestly I just look for beautifully formatted posts as a towntell for Nauci. like if she posted the Wikipedia page for character mask in beautiful bbcode formatting I'd treat it as a cop clear
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Post by the worst »

(p.s. 99% sure nauci already knows about the towntell I'm alluding to so don't call me antitown :( :()
--
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 928, Keyser Söze wrote:Oh no Nauci :( just when I’d written off the Sesq slot as town... time to have another look.

I hope you catchup with everyone soon (I won’t reply to your scum case until you have).

Spoiler:
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 929, the worst wrote:honestly I just look for beautifully formatted posts as a towntell for Nauci. like if she posted the Wikipedia page for character mask in beautiful bbcode formatting I'd treat it as a cop clear
:lol:
love this

tw let's solve the game I recently decided I should be townreading you a lot so who's the team
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 am

Post by the worst »

In post 932, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 929, the worst wrote:honestly I just look for beautifully formatted posts as a towntell for Nauci. like if she posted the Wikipedia page for character mask in beautiful bbcode formatting I'd treat it as a cop clear
:lol:
love this

tw let's solve the game
I recently decided I should be townreading you a lot so
who's the team
b but why
--
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

because your push on volxen gets townier each time I look at it and also it's worth a shot
Also because [redacted], but mainly because it's worth a shot
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 931, Eragon wrote:
In post 928, Keyser Söze wrote:Oh no Nauci :( just when I’d written off the Sesq slot as town... time to have another look.

Spoiler:
also what i mean by this is that this post is super scummy.

first off, it came pretty much directly after Nauci explained their SR, and showed they had a p.strong SR on Keyser, so this is taken as an OMGUS.
on top of the fact that its "I had thought you were town until you SR me, well, now time to take another look"
Id bet a thousand bucks keyser is/was going to end up "Casing" Nauci and Scumreading them.
"I hope you catch up with everyone because im not responding to your case before you have"
Why does it matter where they are in the thread? someone can SR you for things you did D1, and you dont have to be fully caught up to have thoughts/a SR.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Eragon »

In post 934, Irrelephant11 wrote:because your push on volxen gets townier each time I look at it and also it's worth a shot
Also because [redacted], but mainly because it's worth a shot
[redacted] = because hes a duckling amirite?
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:56 am

Post by Eragon »

if both scum arent in {Dunn, Ausuka, Keyser, NSG, maybe Reundo) i need help.

seriously.
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Eragon »

TOWN CORE

-Nauci
-Toranaga
-Eragon
-the worst
-Irrelephant11

PoE Bracket

-northsidegal
-Ausuka
-Keyser Söze
-Dunnstral
-Reundo

Probably the town

-Reundo
-NSG

probably the scum

-keyser soze
-dunnstral
-ausuka
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

mmmm idk if Nauci belongs in your town core
Also I'll be shocked if keyser flips scum but tbh that's nothing new. still don't want his flip this game day I don't think
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Eragon »

eh i feel less confident on it i just saw posts that pinged me.

before i was willing to pass it off to playstyle(as you could see i had him in my town block) but that was just because ive never played with him and you said its his style.

but then after that wolfy OMGUS thingy i just cant pass that off to playstyle

Im confident in Nauci, but probably my weakest towncore
im like, 85% postive i dont have scum in my town core

BYE
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

yeah the omgus thing was bad but I'm also not seeing town!Nauci so the omgus thing might just be incidental
Like tw is right that she gets way more hype about sorting when town. For now it's only her bad internet connection that makes me not scumread her
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 935, Eragon wrote:
In post 931, Eragon wrote:

Spoiler:
also what i mean by this is that this post is super scummy.

first off, it came pretty much directly after Nauci explained their SR, and showed they had a p.strong SR on Keyser, so this is taken as an OMGUS.
on top of the fact that its "I had thought you were town until you SR me, well, now time to take another look"
Id bet a thousand bucks keyser is/was going to end up "Casing" Nauci and Scumreading them.
"I hope you catch up with everyone because im not responding to your case before you have"
Why does it matter where they are in the thread? someone can SR you for things you did D1, and you dont have to be fully caught up to have thoughts/a SR.
Oh no Eragon :( just when I’d written off the Kop slot as town... time to have another look.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

:lol: this playerlist is funny
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Has Eragon voted yet?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

He just recently voted Ausuka at my urging
Reundo
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Reundo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Reundo »

VOTE: Ausuka
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 940, Eragon wrote:eh i feel less confident on it i just saw posts that pinged me.

before i was willing to pass it off to playstyle(as you could see i had him in my town block) but that was just because ive never played with him and you said its his style.

but then after that wolfy OMGUS thingy i just cant pass that off to playstyle

Im confident in Nauci, but probably my weakest towncore
im like, 85% postive i dont have scum in my town core

BYE
FTR - first part was me having fun.

Second part was me being serious. I want her to talk about the whole playerlist (and scum outside of me) before I begin a defence of my slot.

P.S Town OMGUS more than scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

P.P.S Nauci could be town, but not as town as you’re making her out to be.

I haven’t witnessed her take apart someone’s mind yet.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 945, Irrelephant11 wrote:He just recently voted Ausuka at my urging
I WIFOM’d myself out of the Ausuka scum read:
In post 685, Keyser Söze wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

Reason: “for being sloppy scum and shamefully jumping off her partner’s wagon to push a viable counter wagon, to then jump off that wagon, and return to her partner’s wagon in a desperate attempt at towncred/bussing.”

This vote feels dirty.
I don’t think scum would be this sloppy/opportunistic/desperate.

[If Sesq is scum too... that may change things though. A third scum partner wouldn’t care hopping from one bus to another as both slots were under heavy fire.].

Return to “Completed Open Games”