Fantasy Baseball 2018

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I can commish the H2H league. I might need a learning year before I can commish the keeper.

/in
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll send out a pm tomorrow make sure who is playing. I think we need a replacement for Koriu since I don't think he played at all lat year but TIAM can be that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you are looking at this the wrong way. We've been doing 12 team league and I (and likely most) would like to keep it that way. I'm just saying that you'll replace an inactive player.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sent out pms this morning. Sent them to everyone that played last year that hasn't posted in this thread. I say we give about a week and then finalize our 12 (unless we wanted to expand if we get more than 12?) then I'll send out a when is good so we can figure out draft time.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero
KMD
TIAM
Locke
DGB
D3
Aronis
Rhinox
Zor?

Brassherald has also pmed me and expressed interest in playing.

ghug would make 11.

and sharon 12.

I said I'd give Agar/Zach a week to respond so they have 2 more days to respond. At which point, assuming they don't respond then I'll finalize a

Nero
KMD
TIAM
Locke
DGB
D3
Aronis
Rhinox
Zor?
ghug
sharon

League and send out a when is good.

after that, we draft and I win again. :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/ but I need you d3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

whoops, my bad. Sorry guy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

d3 is doing keeper.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, I read about it last night so if you want me to do it I will.

Thanks so much to the ppl who have already gotten their when is good in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Come for Mafia. Stay for the fantasy leagues?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not heard from DGB or Zor yet but just looking at it and its not like everyone can make a draft BUT the fewest # of people can not make a Friday, March 23rd draft so that's tentatively our draft. (7:00pm CST/8 EST) Tiam still needs to join. Since we are already @ 12 I did not invite Sharron or the ghug (alt?) picking will be slim in a 13 (or 14 person league) but I don't really like to exclude ppl but I'm sure they'd be ok if wanted to keep the league @ 12.

I guess Zor or someone needs to send me the keeper league info if I'm going to be running that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

No rush or anything but its just weird that you haven't joined H2H yet, TIAM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 52, D3f3nd3r wrote:If we’re this close to deadline we shouldn’t expand the keeper league beyond 9, because if you do you need at least two deadlines - one for people to set their keepers and one for everyone else to get keepers from the remaining drafted players.
I think we have the exact same playerlist for both H2H and keeper minus Brass who isn't doing the keeper. I was under the impression that there's no need for the new players to designate keepers until next year. So like, all the new players (me, Sharon, TIAM) would draft from the pile of players that are not kept and then next season we select keepers from our draft/waiver pile.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok, I thought you wanted both. Thats fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry if this is annoying but I'm not at all sure whats going on with Keeper.

I assume that

D3
Aronis
KMD
Anix
Rhinox
Zor
DGB
Locke

is the list of players that did the keeper last year and

TIAM
Sharon
Nero

Want to join. I'd have to join to commish unless you guys really wanted to keep it @ 9 and one of you'd have to commish and TIAM is free to take Zach's spot.

Zor needs to invite me or make one of the original 8 players the commish.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Aronis-Agar. Close enough.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

D3
Aronis
KMD
Anix
Rhinox
Zor
DGB
Locke
TIAM
Sharon
Nero
Agar

Would give us 12 in the keep too. Since most of us would be in both leagues then when is good would be the same. We'd have to autodraft.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let me take a peep at something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We could do an auction draft Sunday the 25th. Only Aronis/Locke have indicated the can't come and have not heard from DGB/Zor. Haven't given Sharon the When is good but will pm her about the time.

2 drafts 1 weekend?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Monday, March 19th too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think if we expanded the keeper league we'd have to have smaller benches, like the same size in H2H...what 5 or 6 bench? I'm good with whatever though. If we were going to try to do a Monday the 19th draft we have got to HURRY.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thats fine, if TIAM wants to replace into Zacks spot he can. Someone else will have to commish it then and I'll stick to H2H.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So what are we doing here? Am I going to join the keeper league and commish it or do you guys want to keep it at 9 and TIAM takes over Zacks team? Or do both me and TIAM join? or if Sharon wants to play she can have my spot.

At any rate, I'm going to send out a pm asking for the keepers just so things can start getting organized here. Sorry everythings been so hectic and last minute.

Aso H2H is a go, just gotta check the schedule.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 90, D3f3nd3r wrote:I was suggesting that once we take all our keepers at their draft prices plus five bucks, or any players that were on our teams but were undrafted at five bucks, the new managers get free reign over all unkept players at their draft prices plus three bucks, or any players that were undrafted for four bucks.

That's what we did in 2015 when we added Bert.
I think that's all gravy.

In my personal opinion, the keeper roster is way too large and should be downsized to grown the league but, like if I'm commish I'm not going to do that unless it's a unanimous decision so we'll keep it @ 9 or 10 this year.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Auction draft should be Sunday, March 25th @ 8cst/9 est. All* can make it save for Locke. Idk about Zor and DGB though.

Zor should give someone that's already in the league commish and then they can invite me/TIAM.

I'm thinking the deadline for keepers is like the 22nd? That's a week. It'll take me like just a min to do keepers so I'm not all that worried about my deadline.

@
TIAM
If thier deadline is the 22nd that gives you two days to do your keepers. Is that too little time for you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Or I guess one of me/TIAM is taking over Zacks team so I guess TIAM wouldn't need the second deadline. Just me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

It means you are to pick 6 players from the Minnesota Frostbite (the team you are taking over) that you want to keep.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have a question. Do my keepers have to be just from the players you guys have not kept or can they be anyone?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ohtani seems to be kinda sucking it up in preseason. He may not be good but I applaud him on coming over here and tryng something new and different than sitting in Japan and raking in a massive amount of dough.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Kurt Suzuki was the best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, brassherald wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:Kurt Suzuki was the best.
I drafted him one season. Starting catcher regret that year.
ditto.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 108, D3f3nd3r wrote:Also do we have a date/time for the Roto draft yet?
In post 98, Nero Cain wrote:Auction draft should be Sunday, March 25th @ 8cst/9 est. All* can make it save for Locke. Idk about Zor and DGB though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sorry Locke. Look on the bright side. Everyone good that I can keep is just way expensive so my two choices seem like keep a bunch of expensive good players and have very little money for the draft or keep cheap meh players and have a bunch of $$$.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had actually totally forgotten about draft order in H2H.

for some reason I wasn't aware I had commish status in keeper s let me fix that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

btw, I still haven't gotten any keepers for Zor, Anix or DGB, what do? Random.org it?

they have until midnight tonight so, and anyone else can make changes if they want

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*70's style porn music*

Also is 100-the keepers the money we get?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am so so sorry about forgetting about draft order for H2H so I did a random.org list and we have the following.

Zor
Locke
KMD
DGB
Sharon
Rhinox
Nero
AGar
AniX
D3
ARONIS
Brass

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the keeper draft is Sunday @ 8:00 CST, or 6:00 MWT for you. Tonite is H2H wich is in like 45 mins

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

be sure to test it b4 the actual draft

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am super tired so I'll do draft results and things tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

congrats on the new kiddo

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 134, D3f3nd3r wrote:and it’s $280
I'm setting things up today and when I clicked on the settings it was at $260 so I'm planning on leaving it there unless a good chunk of players really want the $20 increase. Or is the increase meant to be like a rising salary cap?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, thanks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, I thought the $3 price was for me AND him but ok, I can fix that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd assume so but no one will blame you if you miss it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she gets an extra $10 for the Sanchez mix up last year.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Am I supposed to take $10 from KMD for that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you gonna be here tonite?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We ready for opening day?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DAMN YOU RODNEY!!!!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #50) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i have realmuto on my team and I read the update on him today.
Chad Wallach will continue to flail aimlessly at opposing pitching while Realmuto is sidelined.
kinda funny but kinda rude too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 122, Locke Lamora wrote:Autodrafting in auction is the worst.
In first place with a 12 point lead :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man, i suck so bad for sitting Lucchesi .

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been meaning to ask you guys. I thought about maybe having a weekly get together to talk about the leagues, baseball in general, what have you not. Would anyone be interested in anything like that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

site chat, discord etc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Brass and everyone I guess
I'm on pretty often, even if we can't set up a chat time feel free to drop me a pm or whatever or we can do the chat box or w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

OH MAN, I took a huge dip in keeper.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DARN IT LOCKE! That's who I wanted to pick up :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i feel like I'm so far behind in keeper but I'm only 20 points out of 1st

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

swore McCullers was in my starting lineup in auction.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you need relief pitching be sure to pick up Pablo Sandoval.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #61) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, I left McCullers on my bench

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #62) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

u r able to add a 2nd owner to your team. I also think I'm able to do ur lineup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #63) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

both my teams r really sucking now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #64) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im in first in h2h but I tied last week and KMD is curbstomping me this week. In auction I was 2nd for awhile but I fell all the way to 5th althought I'm back up to 4th.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #65) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

have you like, just given up, Rhinox?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Hasn't it always been like that?

also holy shit, I'm losing to a guy that's not even playing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really. You can set it ahead of time but if you have a guy that's on the bench IRL then you are stuck with him in your preset lineup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm really confused as to why some of you aren't really participating. I think Agar and Rhinox are just too busy and I don't know who SWORD is but Anix, Aronis and Zor are all around (I think, haven't been here much) TIAM has maybe site flaked but even before then he wasn't participating since he was hit with a ton of injuries and was "playing for next year" (yeah...its dumb)

I'm not really fussing at you guys (though you should totally participate) I'm mostly just confused as to whats going on.

For the ones that are playing you guys are the best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had him on my watchlist in both leagues as I thought the Jays might call him up this year (read earlier than now) he's a pretty solid nab in keeper if you know...you keep him as I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the bigs next year assuming he keeps up his minor league production.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can someone 2nd Locke? He probably won't win anyways but it would be nice for him to be "considered"

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=75948

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just a reminder that the cubs and cards play tonight. Meant to do this earlier, sorry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

on no tebow :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is it against the rules for him to play elsewhere AAA/MLB or does he have to be moved up before season end of AA?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how in the world did I not see Gray was available?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i really screwed up today when i accidently didn't set my lineup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SHIT SHIT SHIT

held out Snell out Boston ...of course if I started him I would have won :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm, I need a run from my Yanks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and of course mlb.com doesn't have a live feed. only radio broadcast. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the bottom 5 aren't even playing :/ but yeah, shits real close between all non Sharon teams

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if I tie I think I'll still be ahead of you b/c I have fewer losses. Also, we have 2 more weeks f the regular season.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #81) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

playoffs are Week 23: Sep 10 - Sep 16 and Week 24: Sep 17 - Sep 23

I face DGB and Brass

you have Sharon and Rhino

so you'll prob finish 15-7.

IF I win the next two weeks I'll be 14-4-4.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (isolation #82) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 246, Kmd4390 wrote:I plan on finishing 16-6.
but you are 14-7. :lol:

Anyways. top 3 spots for the playoffs are confirmed. (Nero, Sharon, KMD) but the 4th spot is a battle. It's still early but if D3 loses to Zor AND Brass beats me AND Locke beats DGB there will be a 3-way tie for 4th place. Good luck you guys.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hopefully I can just beat him for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe not? Brass
REALLY
wants the 4th spot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just a little update here but Brass did not make the playoffs. Currently, Sharon is having her way with D3 and KMD and I are fighting to the death.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hehehe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can abuse my commish powers...om both accounts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think you'll just win anyways. I am so far behind in every non-pitching category besides OBP and that's only .27 and our pitching isn't that far apart. I still hope i win and it is still possible that I win but its pointing to a fate with d2 for the 3rd place game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my game with KMD is still neck and neck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:(

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #91) » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ty Buttrey sounds fucking delicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #92) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So in auction Locke beay us like like a screen door in a hurricane. I was second and Kmd came in 3rd. I'd really appreciate the 7 of you that were active this year.

In a rare form of acceptable spousal abuse, KMD beat's Sharon to win the scum series and regains his place as head of the household. Nero came in 3rd. This year marked the first year that Locke did not place 1st or second.

Can't wait until next year :lol: t beat you guys again. :lol:

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”